+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Tracking Enemies of the State across many lifetimes

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Default Re: Tracking Enemies of the State across many lifetimes

So are they ignoring genetics? I have my Dad's skin tone, my mother's eyes, the bow legs of my grandmother's family. Would they be tracing them too?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2016), Flash (17th January 2016), Hym (17th January 2016), william r sanford72 (17th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

There is a new t.v. series in the states, Second Chance, where the theme of soul transference is presented. A 75 yr.old sheriff, after his murder, is resouled into the body of a healthy 35 year old, both without their consent. The genius twin brother and sister duo doing the mechanics of this transfer do so in the hope of finding a possible cure for the sister's terminal cancer. The trade-off for the reborn sheriff is he gets the opportunity to right some of his wrongs and prevent the death of his detective son at the hands of the police who murdered him. The theme of the series presents many moral, ethical and scientific dilemas to the viewer, many of which have been presented in this thread.

I skim all of my viewing when it comes to presentations like this because I know the limitations of the creators. It is never their job to present the hidden truth to the viewer. That is not the objective. That is the objective of a documentary or of an honest writer to present in the form of a fictional narrative, but only out of the need not to be killed, and is counter to anyone presenting the truth for a company, a conglomerate or a media empire controlled by manipulative beings. The goal of the controlled series writer is to present a portion of the truth and then to assign it's existence to a fiction, or a designated patsy, a Hegelian brother in arms....a China, a Russia, a non-western enemy, an alien....

Some are looking forward to just such a series in the X-Files but I cringe thinking about the manipulation necessary to present it to the public....and of COURSE to make it palatable for the sponsors income. I do not take to being jerked around, so I refrain from spending any length of time on entertainment, unless I'm in a group doing the entertaining and it is so big that their is no room for an audience.......The more you are entertained, the less you live. It is not that complicated, my friend.
    You can watch the stripper. I'll go on a vacation with her sister and send you a postcard.

If you were born into one of the world's major religions you most likely do not know that many native cultures celebrate the entrance of the soul into a mother's body on the 120th day of gestation, 120 days from conception. These celebrations are held in many lands by a wide variety of indigenous cultures, but only those not adulterated or influenced into adopting western saviors.

Most natives consider westerners and their religions as the true pagans, godless by their genocidal actions and their propensity to destroy nature. The "God" of the west always has dollar signs in his eyes and he spreads unnatural fear. If those under his service weren't feeding off of you, at his dining table, at his buffet, then he would simply kill you. He still walks the lands of the planet thru his control of human emotion....He accurately tells you to fear him because that is his stock and trade. Natives understand. Their problem is that they too are stuck in time, and of course are not armed well enough to defend themselves.
    Last edited by Hym; 17th January 2016 at 18:36.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2016), Flash (17th January 2016), Limor Wolf (17th January 2016), Shannon (17th January 2016), Sierra (18th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

I just want to add a couple points here. Gene pools are strong in a lot of cases.

You can fine pictures of a relative from several generations in the past that looks like a clone or twin of a relative in the present. Does that mean reincarnation?
    How do you explain a son that looks identical to a father, both still alive?

You look at a picture of my brother at age 20 something and a pic of my father when he was 20 something, you can't tell them apart except for the height difference. All my family is short on both sides except for my brother and one uncle. The uncle bares no resemblance to the rest of the family.

My bother in-law looks so much like me people think we are brothers, but there is no family blood whatsoever.

There are also stories and pictures of people who look alike that have no family ties whatsoever throughout history living in the same time periods.

Let me also point out that attitude, personality, mind set and emotions highly influence what your face looks like.A good example of this would be multiple personality syndrome schizophrenia. I had a girlfriend with this and their were times I had to do a double take to see who walked into the room because her face changed so drastically between personality change she looked so different. You can see this in practiced actors/actresses etc.

You have to also keep in mind that a lot of people not only age well, but die their hair, get face lifts etc. to remain looking young.
    Attached Images  

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Becky (20th January 2016), Bill Ryan (17th January 2016), drneglector (18th January 2016), earthdreamer (19th January 2016), Flash (17th January 2016), hohoemi (18th January 2016), meeradas (18th January 2016), Shannon (17th January 2016), Sierra (18th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    Here are some relevant excerpts from W. C. Vetsch's book called "TEXT" related to reincarnation, and reincarnation tracking by the government:

Quote KARMA AND REINCARNATION
    Most people living on the Earth today have lived here for a long time - in other bodies. In a way of speaking, everyone here "lives physically forever" because they keep coming back over and over. But, because most people do not understand that life is continuous, they feel the present life is "special" and that they are "new creations" and they probably also feel that death is the "end" and so they want to cram all the fun they can into the present life. Such an attitude essentially GUARANTEES future lives here on Earth.
    Quote SECRET METHODS OF GOVERNMENTS
    Tyrants and dictators who kill millions of people in their quest for power and glory do not qualify, under the Law Of Karma and Reincarnation to receive another Human body. They would normally be sent back as some lower form [dog,etc.].
    Clearly, these wealthy evil masters do not want to be a dog or a cat or whatever - they want to continue to be human and they want to avoid being judged by the Angles of Death who come for the ordinary man and take him away to face judgment. With their gold and power and influence, they spend a good part of their energy on the goal of everlasting physical life in the Human form regardless of how seriously they have transgressed the Laws of GOD or how many innocent people they have killed and tortured to get to the position of power they are in. Enter the "steal-a-new-body-machine".
    We call it this for want of a better word and it is an electric- magnetic device that creates the illusion of a separate Universe [unified field] in which things can be tailored to the wishes of the elite. Consequently, when a crooked politician ages and is near death, he goes to the secret underground center where this equipment is set up.
    In the artificially created universe are only three things: The old man, a "freshly pregnant girl" and the unborn child of the girl which, because she is "freshly pregnant" does not yet have a soul. The Law Of Karma, which is mechanical in nature, searches for the appropriate candidate for the reincarnation of the old man. If he would have died "in the open" this would likely be a dog, cat, rat, etc. to "reward" him for his life of evil.
    However, the only possible candidate is the "freshly pregnant" girl's unborn child because the special fields generated by the "steal-a-new-body-machine" have "tricked" mother nature into believing that the Universe contains only the man, girl, and unborn child. The man is not available because his body is now dead. The girl already has a soul and so the only choice mother nature can find in this "fake universe" is the unborn child and therefore the crooked politician gets that body.
    The process is reported to have reached complete perfection in the 1960's and is said to be now 100% efficient with no losses at all. If you get the feeling, when you watch government people that they are very arrogant, this is one of the reasons why. They physically live forever and their personal wealth consistently increases with time.
    Quote OPTION II
    For politicians who do not like the "waiting period" [and apparently most do not], there is an alternate "steal a new body" method.
    This method was developed by accident after repeated failures by Nicola Tesla to perfect a "Star Trek" style transporter. Tesla was able to transport non living things, but living creatures always turned up dead at the other end.
    Eventually, occult advisors suggested that living things were dying in transport because only the physical part of the life form was being moved. The other four parts, the Astral, Causal and Mental "bodies" as well as the Soul, were not being transported and remained at the origin point.
    Tesla did not solve this problem, but the "broken" transporter and the occult explanation gave rise to a new use for this "failed invention". It could be used to transfer from one body to another. In this process, two people [one who needs a new physical body and one who is going to be "screwed over"] are put into the transporter. The transporter dematerializes the physical bodies and rematerializes in reverse positions. The Astral [etc.] bodies do not move. No one dies because this time there is a support matrix [Astral, etc.] in place at the materialization position - but it is from the other person.
    This is essentially "backwards" from classic possession where an adept separates his Astral body and moves it to look for a [stationary] physical body to take over. Here it is the physical body that is moved by the machine and the Astral is stationary.
    The advantage is, of course, that you do not have to be any kind of "adept" to use this method. You just need the [top secret, of course] machine.
    Getting a new body this way is described as "just as easy as stepping in to a telephone booth". The advantage is you get a new young body which you can "pick out" which is fully grown and ready to go. The disadvantage is that some sucker is going to have his young life cut short so you can extend yours.
    However, killing people has never been a big moral concern for governments and their bigwigs.
    Quote REINCARNATION TRACKING
    The Government is engaged in a program to identify all live human births that take place on the Planet Earth and record and document them.
    One possible use of this would be a re-incarnation tracking system to identify people not by who they appear to be (the son/daughter of so-and-so ) but by actually assigning identification numbers to individual souls who will have more than one physical lifetime as a human being.
    The most likely reason to spend money on this as a high priority project is to try to determine - as was done in the time of JESUS - where there is a newborn child who might be an important soul (a future leader) and then hurry up and kill the child before he grows up and poses any real threat to "the establishment".
    There is no legitimate reason for the U.S. Government to want all the records of live births from other countries unless it is to compile some type of shared database for the use of all the countries in the "new world order".
    Obviously I can't speak on the validity of the information presented in this book. But it certainly is a very, very interesting read. I will attach a .pdf file.
    That is very interesting. I was told exactly the above and more by someone in the alternative communities years ago (2011-12), before anyone had ever heard of such things in the alternative community, but much after the publications of Vetsch (1992). My bet is that it is something happening, or something similar is happening, yet, it is well known by higher cabal, but not by the alternative communities. All in all, Vetsch is not that known in the alternative community (first time I hear of him, maybe I am biaised and he is more known than I imagine), so how would this person come with yet more information if that person was not very well informed by the cabal?

One of the things not described above I remember, is that sometimes those old fa rts (bad high levels politicians or high levels cabal) do not want to jump to another body, instinct taking over, before they die, and they have to be forced, kind of shaken out of the old body, over and above the machine help. Some human cabal members specialize in this kind of forcing. And that the old f ar t may jump in either an existing adult or a newborn, in members related to the cabal. If they die in an accident, and could therefore not use the machine, they will be searched for through different means.

How true it is, I do not know. But it surely is interesting.

Parkes was telling me, on the other hand, that there was a soul incarnating split for using human bodies, agreed for eath bodies, the split being at about 1 out of 3 birth would have a Drac soul, 1/3 a real earth human soul, 20% a higher human soul and the remaining coming from all over (the last third being for all other races souls). However, this could be tricked, like having body snatching, etc.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th January 2016), hohoemi (18th January 2016), Rhah (17th January 2016), seko (17th January 2016), Shannon (17th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,490 times in 32,926 posts

Hi, All — my apologies for quite inadvertently derailing the thread by posting a [1924!] photo of myself. I'd genuinely not meant to trigger an intrigue.

I've moved (or partially copied) all those post responses to this new Members-only thread... it's a pretty interesting tale, but doesn't belong here where we're discussing Clif High's own story!

Bill's 1924 Everest expedition photograph

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Hervé (18th January 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th January 2016), Sunny (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Flash: "Not having time to clean up after an incarnation and reincarnating too soon too often would make you become more and more corrupt."

I suspect that what we call time does not exist between incarnations. If there is any sign of corruption in the makeup of the next incarnation, it was likely planned.
    Maybe miss used hidden knowledge for forced, meddling, Occult rituals by them PTW negative blood lines has deepened their negativity,
    Quote Not having time to clean up after an incarnation and reincarnating too soon too often would make you become more and more corrupt.
    maybe for a desired result or is just that negative miss used side effect!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2016), Flash (18th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    A very interesting story this, but I have one exception to something Clif said, which also Lone Bean pointed out. It is my understanding and belief that one of the most important aspects of living multiple lives, is diversity of experience. It makes no sense to me, and cannot really work, if a soul is restricted to just one race, or even one sex.

I believe we have to experience life from almost every standpoint, background, culture, language, race and gender, etc, at least once at any rate, in order to gain wisdom and humility from all these differing growth 'templates' - to evolve through tribulation, transition, and ultimately revelation, until our lessons are learned. Accountability - Karma - also comes into that. I can imagine a hateful life time, in which one has been responsible for judging, harming, even persecuting, someone of a different race, gender, or lifestyle - and in the next life time experiencing the other end of it. Eg, a former Nazi experiences what it’s really like to live as a Jew.
    Where would your higher-self, collective-consciousness come into your view? We have a collective knowledge base if we learn to connect!
    no need to learn!
    We are being played over and over again.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2016), Curiosity (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

High all, quite new around here.
    Facial recognition is already quite advanced if a videogame console like the Xbox One can recognise me when I walk into the room. The extra hardware to this sells for anout $100. What kind of levels can be reach with better hardware an software algorithms? Frightening prospect!

On a different note, I've been tracking my family tree for a while now and finally registered on a genealogy website for my family name in South Africa and was pleasantly surprised when I was able to track my heritage 10 generations back to the arrival of my patriarch in the late 1600's!...well, back to topic. On the banner at the top of that site's home page is a very old family photo, which I presumed was one of the earliest family photos they could find. Well after enquiries, I was told that it came with the software. I searched for the developers a bit, without finding a way to contact them....Next step was an image snip and google search for the same image. I got less than a handful of hits, and guess what, a totally unrelated family genealogy site using the same software! Well after some enquires I'm waiting for a reply from tanotherhe site administrator. What brings me to the point: What if I made a mistake and that photo was bait for having people with certain features contact them? My son is the spitting image of the boy in the photo, like I was at the same age and the same can be said about the father in the photo and my GF, generations later. I'll let you know if I find any more info on the pic.

Regards,

Dan
    Last edited by DbDraad; 20th January 2016 at 11:01.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2016), Curiosity (20th January 2016), Eram (20th January 2016), Flash (20th January 2016), william r sanford72 (20th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DbDraad (here)
    High all, quite new around here.
    Facial recognition is already quite advanced if a videogame console like the Xbox One can recognise me when I walk into the room. The extra hardware to this sells for anout $100. What kind of levels can be reach with better hardware an software algorithms? Frightening prospect!

On a different note, I've been tracking my family tree for a while now and finally registered on a genealogy website for my family name in South Africa and was pleasantly surprised when I was able to track my heritage 10 generations back to the arrival of my patriarch in the late 1600's!...well, back to topic. On the banner at the top of that site's home page is a very old family photo, which I presumed was one of the earliest family photos they could find. Well after enquiries, I was told that it came with the software. I searched for the developers a bit, without finding a way to contact them....Next step was an image snip and google search for the same image. I got less than a handful of hits, and guess what, a totally unrelated family genealogy site using the same software! Well after some enquires I'm waiting for a reply from tanotherhe site administrator. What brings me to the point: What if I made a mistake and that photo was bait for having people with certain features contact them? My son is the spitting image of the boy in the photo, like I was at the same age and the same can be said about the father in the photo and my GF, generations later. I'll let you know if I find any more info on the pic.

Regards,

Dan
    You should exercise some caution with your investigations.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,787 times in 1,348 posts

I just found this thread. Wow! This is the phenomenon that I documented in THE EYE OF RA, which I discovered from my own past life memories and that of other abductees that I worked with twenty years ago.

Then I read Flash's post #2 which I quote in part:

Parkes did tell me that people who could have an impact on the reptilian or mantid or Cabal's agenda were followed from incarnation to incarnation, by any or all of these groups, their soul vibration being tracked. It they had ruined or hampered the agenda in previous lifes, everything was done in the present life to make all kinds of trouble to them to make sure they were not successful, or deactivated in their mission, or they were courted to try to have them change camp, or they were used and abused for all kinds of MkUltra trials and other stuff. In any ways, they were stopped as much as possible.

However, if they had been helpful or were part of the group in a previous incarnation, they would be tracked as well to be reintegrated in the given group.

I am assuming Flash is referring to Simon Parkes. Simon has confirmed other phenomena that I had detailed in my book twenty years ago such as the "going to the light" and "light at the end of tunnel" phenomenon. At the other end of this wormhole kind of tunnel is a physical ship of some kind. In my case it is a rather large, spherical implanting facility. However, I have heard reports of other types of technology with apparently smaller vessels. Simon also confirmed the technology of implanting a being in a body that I had described over twenty years ago.

I can verify from my own personal experiences that the quote above is accurate. This is a very real technology that I know the Mantids have because I have been the receiver of this technology over the past twelve millennia. However, I have no information regarding what any human government may have with this technology.

I detailed my experiences in the EYE OF RA chapter entitled "In-Between Lives Implants and Out of Body Abductions" (p. 98 of the PDF, link below). This chapter ties into chapter 1 & 2 of the book and it reveals how the Mantids work with other ET groups such as the human-looking "gods" of the winged serpent group.

At this juncture in my present lifetime I am in what I perceive to be in a relatively neutral status as I am not being attacked in any way and I am not being abducted. One might call it a truce.

I understand the basic dynamics of the situation and I understand--but do not agree with--the Mantids' solution to the problem. Essentially, their solution to handle the troublemaker beings (like me who never stop questioning authority) is to wipe their memories in this artificial reincarnation system so as to reduce awareness of one's spiritual identity.

Mantids also work with the human-looking, bearded "gods", known in the past under such names as Ra, Ptah, Marduk, Quetzalcoatl, Huitzilopochtli, Isis, Ishtar, Shakti, Hecate, etc, etc, that are the creators of the sun god/winged serpent religions around the globe.

By creating many conflicting belief systems around the planet, it keeps people fussin' and fightin' with each other in endless wars to distract people from discovering who they really are and the nature of reality.

I am very much looking forward to leaving this area of the universe after this incarnation. This area (and especially this planet) is, IMHO, too phuktup and is designed to block spiritual awareness and positive beingness. It is insane.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 29th February 2016 at 15:56.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2016), BMJ (11th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), Gardener (29th February 2016), genevieve (29th February 2016), mab777 (1st March 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3