Thread: Revocation of agreements / Declaration of intent

1. Link to Post #1
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Revocation of agreements / Declaration of intent

Hello all,

I Hope all of you are doing well in these days and times ~

I wanted to share this positively growing subject for quite a while, like many others I learned out of personal experience that this emerging most effective spiritual knowledge is one of the strongest assisting tools we may currently have in our healing box which helps to generate a much needed change in both our individual and collective reality. These days many of us feel, as a spiritual requirment, the need for immense cleansing, canceling cords of attachments and agreements, recognising the interdimensional and human aspect of manipulation in our life and detecting of life time after life time of conditioning and programming that may not be helpful for us or the planet.

All of this is about the individual's inner work process which seems to be as much as important as educating ourselves on what is happening around us, and possibly even more so. and this thread's intention is to provide many such examples of the process of diagnosing the hidden agreements in our life attached to us mostly without our conscious knowledge or consent and learn how to revoke it, to change or cancel it's energetic terms and step outside of others game and hidden contracts aimed to entrap us. This is a necessary aid that helps us to correct our path and get back into spiritual freedom in days of instability and chaos, it enables us to take a stand and to make ourself heard and be counted, it is a needed step nowdays to take our own power and sovereignity back as a required movement towards personal freedom and the freedom of this planet.

Let it be known that our words and strength of intent is about to ignite the fire of independence and creativity and to fully reclaim our inherent sovereignity of our human spirit

Many blessings ~

Limor

Revocation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Revocation is the act of recall or annulment. It is the reversal of an act, the recalling of a grant or privilege, or the making void of some deed previously existing.

From the 'CLEARING WINGS' website -

Frequently the quickest, most effective and efficient means to change our reality and reclaim sovereignty is to break or rescind vows and agreements. Sometimes, in order to proceed with a cleaning or implant removal, you might have a vow or agreement that must first be broken.

We create our reality through spiritual contracts, vows, and agreements. We were required to make many of these agreements by the archons controlling the incarnation grid. These are original “entry agreements” that beings coming to assist earth and her people are forced to make in order to gain entry into this system and be allowed to incarnate here. In his article "Tell the 'Lords' of Karma That You Are Sovereign", Cameron Day states that "Many of us came here from what [he] calls “The Free Universe” to help dismantle the demiurgic system from within, and the liararchy imposed an extensive list of coerced agreements upon these “Free Souls” in order to limit their effectiveness.

http://cleaningwings.com/vow-and-agr...-breaking.html

--------------------------------------------------------

Promises, vowes, oaths, spells and curses!

Chapter 49 from The Reincarnation of Columbus by AHONU:

“So, you can see, these promises are very powerful.”

“But how do they affect me?” I asked sheepishly, knowing they did, but not grasping how.

“You made promises and vows to Ryan, to Brindle, to your children, to your extended family, to your workmates, to all those you have ever had a relationship with. In one form or another, you all agreed to meet again to resolve something. Now with Twin Flames …” I stopped her mid-sentence.

“That means you and I also made some promises in the past?” I felt I was on the verge of a breakthrough here.

“Yes, but we reuniting as one flame is more than a promise, it’s a destiny!”

“So, when we make promises, like in a wedding or in a sacrament or even as a swearing or a curse, are you saying we are bound by that, forever?”

“Yes, unless you consciously revoke them. You see, words are a powerful form of expression and contain powerful energies. When words are combined with intense emotion, as in a promise, vow, oath or curse, the emotion acts as energy for the word. The greater the emotion, the greater the energy, and thus the greater the impact of its outcome in our reality. Curses don't serve any positive purpose. They are under the heading of something that is considered very negative, which interferes with another’s free will and is manipulative. I suppose we could say that lessons can be learned from any experience, but it wouldn’t be a lesson coming from love. There must be a resonance within you somewhere with the frequency of a spell or curse if you are experiencing it. If you feel you are in effect of one now and you look within to feel that energy, you might find a common resonance somewhere with some part of yourself. Perhaps you would find that you did live in a lifetime where you were doing some of the cursing and hexing yourself as well. Certainly there were many years where the modus operandi of some of the old pagan and Celtic clans was to put spells and curses on one another, on families and on their enemies.

Some of those curses can be inherited through generational lines, and perhaps if you are becoming aware of them, then you are the person that can de-energize them. Curses and spells have unique energy signatures and they have different vibrations.Source is putting them in the category of vampire energy. If you've ever felt vampire energy you will know it. Vampire energy is a strange type of hypnotic and alluring energy because it uses the magnetism of the blood to allure. In other words, vampire energy steals the magnetic life force energy in the blood for its power. Curses, spells and voodoo also use substances from the person doing the cursing, or the elements of the earth, for its magnetic power. In the big picture, Love is the creative force of the universe and it can't be destroyed, ever. When we feel we are under a spell or we feel cursed, it is asking us to examine the part of us that still ‘owns’ hatred and anger. So if you can be affected by something then you've got some sort of similarity inside yourself that resonates with it. It’s always a good thing to look at our own frequency of anger, hatred or judgment that we may still be holding against people, or ourselves. As long as these energies are resonating inside you, you will be in effect of them. Blessings and forgiveness start to disconnect these things.”

http://worldofempowerment.com/promis...spells-curses/

---------------------------------------------------------

From Eve Lorgen's website - (scroll down)

Declaration of NON CONSENT FOR INTERFERENCE:

Let it be known, I do not consent to any agreement of entrapment that bears intention to deceive, misinform, manipulate, exploit, control, steal, harvest, seduce, harm or negatively influence my being, in mind, soul, spirit, body and physical place of habitation, business, website or published works in any way across all levels, dimensions and time, whether they are fabricated linear or synthetic creations or times on all levels and dimensions.

Through my not consenting, I intend protection from harm and maintain neutrality, so that my presence of being honors Truth, compassion, wisdom, harmony, healing, constant awakening and life, so as to not be trapped, to the best of my ability in every situation.

I do not consent to false limiting beliefs or false soul “programs” driving my body and consciousness, but rather my highest Spirit’s truth within without limitation as a Creator as integrated mind, soul and spirit of original Primordial consciousness.

Let it be known that by my choice to NOT CONSENT to any agreement of entrapment on any level, on all levels, across all dimensions and for all time, it is in effect now and forevermore. 

I hold that such is true and in effect, that any such agreement of entrapment, deception, and harmful intention, now be DEEMED null and void based on the intention of its creator to harm and not honor my life, my sovereign being and free will.

No singular or collective entity, or artificial intelligence is under any circumstances given permission (of malintent) to enter my Universe, life, dimensions, levels or time. If there are such attempts to ignore the LAW, they are responsible for one thousand times the consequences of that breach in self-destruction—and are fully legally responsible for their choices. The choice given is to not interfere or accept the consequences as stated. Should you choose to override our LAW, knowing the full terms and conditions stated, I in no way can be held responsible or harmed for any choice that breaches my LAW on any level, on all dimensions across all times and future cycles of time. I claim the Law and I Am the Law. I forbid any singular or collective entities to attempt to breach my Law and Not Consent to my LAW, and therefore am protected from entering any Game, or ANY and ALL Games set out to ensnare me out of my own SOVEREIGN BEING. They will bring upon themselves their own intention in harm.

I HOLD THIS TO BE IN EFFECT IMMEDIATELY ON ALL LEVELS AND ALL DIMENSIONS OF TIME AND SPACE, PAST PRESENT AND FOR THE FUTURE CYCLES OF TIME."

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 6th February 2016 at 10:29.

2. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (14th January 2016), 6pounder (14th January 2016), Aurora1 (3rd January 2017), banafrit (23rd January 2016), betoobig (14th January 2016), Bill Ryan (14th January 2016), Billy (6th February 2016), Blacklight43 (14th January 2016), BlueMoon (2nd September 2017), Calz (10th February 2016), christian (15th January 2016), Daughter of Time (16th January 2016), Debra (2nd October 2016), Desire (3rd November 2016), ErtheVessel (14th January 2016), Fiberglut (16th January 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), gaiagirl (20th December 2017), genevieve (15th January 2016), giovonni (14th January 2016), GloriousPoetry (15th January 2016), Hazelfern (14th January 2016), Holly Lindin (24th January 2016), Hym (14th January 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), Ki's (14th January 2016), Linderlou (6th February 2016), mab777 (18th January 2016), meeradas (15th January 2016), mosquito (15th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (16th January 2016), Noir (15th January 2016), northstar (4th March 2017), onevoice (1st February 2018), Orph (15th January 2016), PathWalker (15th January 2016), peggy englebrake (13th November 2016), raregem (10th February 2016), RawLove (23rd October 2017), Rha S ananda (18th January 2016), RunningDeer (14th January 2016), sdv (15th January 2016), sherron44 (5th October 2016), SieS (1st September 2017), sigma6 (15th January 2016), Smell the Roses (14th October 2018), Star Tsar (14th January 2016), Stephanie (15th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2016), Unicorn (12th November 2016), Verdilac (12th October 2016), william r sanford72 (15th January 2016), wondering (12th November 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Retired
    Thanks

Default Re: Revocation of agreements / Declaration of intent

Andrew Bartzis
    Revocation of Banking Systems

"I call to all spiritual contracts that exist within my past, present and future beings, selves and existence in this dimension and time stream, all time streams above and below the earth centric sine wave of co-existence. At this exact moment in the ever-present co-creating moment, I summon all DNA linage ancestors to create a unified-proper spiritual court of equity. So I may find remedy and resolve with all contracts that have inserted fine print during the pre-birth and birth process.

I call to the 4 elements, Air, Earth, Water and Fire. I call forth the the spiritual court of equity with all ancestors in union with the migration patterns of all soul family's incarnating on earth mother. I call the primary ancestor spirits of earth mother to come into this spiritual court of equity to hold space for the reading and removal of all contracts dealing with the energetic exchange of value systems.

I call forth the earth global dreamtime. I call to the unified dreamtime societies of all earth to come to this spiritual court of equity too provide their complete wisdom to this sacred moment in which I reclaim my sovereign spirit authority for all exchange of energy for value systems.

I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with the primary banking family's. I revoke all spiritual contracts with all banking family crests. I revoke, remove and dissolve all banking family trusts that use my name as a number for energy harvesting. I revoke all assumed rights used by the DNA based king-ship, lordship, or manor roll contracts that function with in all banking families. I here by state I do not consent to rule by the few. I do not consent to rule by the banking families.

I do not consent with the assumed authority of the banking families funding the free court systems. I revoke all rights, privileges and rules created by the family crest based or DNA linage based banking families to dominate and control the free court system. I here by revoke all spiritual contracts that define the bank system as being intertwined with my freewill. I revoke all fine print with in all of my soul contracts past, present and future that deal with any banking system as a 3d-matrix debt collection or energy harvesting system.

I demand the instant repayment of all energy and 3d matrix representations of value. I do not consent to the use of corrupt courts as a means of judgment. I revoke all rights of 3d based courts assumptions of power with any 3d exchange for value systems created for the follies of the banking families.

I here by revoke all consent of ink based, web based or energy based signature harvesting systems. I revoke all rights to use my 3d matrix signature to represent me in any court system, spiritual or 3d matrix.

I do not consent to the use of my soul contracts as a means of energy harvesting from any of the primary banking systems created by the primary soul contract holding banking families. I revoke all rights to use my name in any form of banking family coat of arms contracts. I demand the instant and permanent erasure of all signatures used to represent me in the banking exchange for value system.

I do not consent to the use of my life-force for any exchange for value banking system that is not completely transparent with all transactions, spiritual or 3d-matrix.

I here by state that all bank based buildings using sacred geometry have NO POWER over my sovereign free will. I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with all banking systems that use sacred geometry as a means of energy harvesting or a tool for domination and control.

I revoke all rights, privileges and assumptions with all buildings that use sacred geometry as fine print soul contract enforcement systems. I do not consent to any sacred geometry building to house, hold or transfer any of my life force to any banking system on all of earths time lines and or co-existing dimensions. I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with all sacred geometry systems that use my life force with out direct consent from me and all of my soul family ancestors in complete agreement.

I revoke all rights, assumptions and rules that create a new sacred geometry banking system. I here by declare that all banking families and systems are now banished from operating in secret, covert or overt ways to harvest my energy in any way shape or form.

I here by declare that earth mother is now in dominion with me for all energy exchange for value systems. I call forth all the ancestors to honor this reading of my freewill and enter it into the earth Akashic record for all sentient kind to understand our freedom comes with the use of freewill at all times."

-------------------------------------------------------------

The wording used in this video is designed to identify and remove many layers of negative government-related programming hidden within us. This is a powerful tool for regaining personal sovereignty.

Andrew Bartzis
    Government contract removal

I CALL TO ALL SPIRITUAL CONTRACTS THAT EXIST...

Within my past, present and future beings, selves and existences in this dimension and time stream, all time streams above and below the Earthcentric sine wave of co- existence...
    At this exact moment in the ever-present co-creating moment I summon all DNA lineage ancestors to create a unified-proper spiritual Court of Equity so I may find remedy and resolve with all contracts that have inserted fine print during the pre-birth and birth process.

I hereby revoke all spiritual contracts that deal with all government personalities elected and un-elected.
    I revoke all spiritual contracts with all family crest based government systems.
    I revoke all rights, duties and responsibilities to all government entities that use my vote as a means of energy harvesting.
    I revoke all spiritual contracts with:

-every senator
    -congressman
    -ambassadors
    -supreme court members
    -presidents
    -vice presidents
    -and all cabinet members.

I revoke all spiritual contracts with every branch of government for all of my past, present and future lives.
    I do not consent to the rule of the privileged few.

I revoke all:

-rights
    -responsibilities
    -assumptions
    -presumptions
    -and signatures that retain me within the entirety of any or all:

-governmental organizations
    -family crests
    -sacred geometry buildings, -monuments
    -memorials
    -or military bases.

I hereby revoke all spiritual contracts with a corporate run government. I do not consent to any form of corporate government that harvests energy from its people.

I hereby revoke all spiritual contracts with the Federal Reserve families.

I revoke all rights, assumptions and responsibilities with every member of the Federal Reserve and exchange for value systems run by any government or corporate officials.

I revoke all spiritual contracts hidden within our government exchange for value systems.

I revoke all spiritual contracts with all government offices that use sacred geometry crests to retain power or insert fine print in soul contracts.

I revoke all rights, privileges, powers, assumed and un-assumed, consented and un- consented with every federal law enforcement branch that uses Federal Reserve energy to support the system of domination and control.

I revoke all spiritual contracts that create consent for the government committees that determine quality of life.

I revoke all rights, duties, responsibilities for all government systems that write laws that effect my spiritual contracts without my direct consent from my total DNA linage ancestors, past, present and future.

I revoke all spiritual contracts that enable the government to use time travel as a means of domination and control.

I revoke all rights and duties of all time traveler personalities, operations, systems, past present and future.

I demand the immediate return of all government time travel personalities to their right and perfect time line.

I revoke all rights with all technologies that alter dimensions, manipulate time streams or do harm to any sentient life forms co-existing on Earth in all time lines and dimensions.

I do not consent to time line wars.
    I do not consent to mass propaganda.
    I do not consent with war based industrial complexes.
    I do not consent with the use of military to dominate and control.

I hereby revoke all spiritual contracts secretly interwoven into each and every law, past, present and future.

I do not consent to the passing of laws that affect soul family migrations, soul family immigration or systems that prevent me from uniting my complete and total soul family.

I demand the instant return of all my soul family that has been denied the right to co- exist with me for all my past, present and future lives.

I revoke all rights, rules and laws that define soul family on a 3d matrix level. I return all definitions of soul family status to Earth Mother.

I revoke all rights to label soul families with sacred geometry linguistics that cross dimensions or realities.

I revoke all spiritual contracts with all forms of sacred geometry linguistics past, present and future.

I do not consent to the use of sacred geometry linguistics as a means of energy harvesting.

I do not consent to the use of sacred geometry cities, infrastructure, linguistics or artwork for the purpose of domination and control.

I hereby revoke all spiritual contracts that enable the government to dominate and control all people on any time line or dimension in Earth Mother’s realms.

I revoke all assumptions and presumptions of power and caste systems.
    I revoke all spiritual contracts that define sentient life as cattle, or commerce.

I do not consent to my life force being used for any purpose that does not heal Earth Mother and promote Unity Consciousness among all sentient kind living and co-existing within Earth Mother.

I hereby declare that Earth Mother is now in dominion with me for all forms of global government, interpersonal relations or galactic relations for all sentient kind existing and co-existing on Earth Mother’s realms.

I call forth all the ancestors to honor this reading of my free will and enter it into the Earth Akashic record for all sentient kind to understand our freedom comes with the use of free will at all times.

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (14th January 2016), 6pounder (14th January 2016), banafrit (23rd January 2016), betoobig (15th January 2016), Bill Ryan (14th January 2016), Calz (10th February 2016), Daughter of Time (16th January 2016), Debra (2nd October 2016), ErtheVessel (14th January 2016), Fiberglut (16th January 2016), gaiagirl (20th December 2017), giovonni (14th January 2016), gord (14th January 2016), Hazelfern (14th January 2016), Holly Lindin (24th January 2016), Hym (14th January 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), jjjones (14th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), Ki's (14th January 2016), meeradas (15th January 2016), Noir (15th January 2016), RawLove (23rd October 2017), RunningDeer (14th January 2016), sherron44 (22nd November 2016), Star Tsar (14th January 2016), Stephanie (6th February 2016), william r sanford72 (15th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

and in recognition of the power of my own speech, with my own voice, with my own ears listening and my whole being attune to these expressions of self-empowerment, I do so aloud and with the power of my whispered voice, in Great Love, proclaim the truth of these words.
    Last edited by Hym; 14th January 2016 at 22:36.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Blacklight43 (14th January 2016), ErtheVessel (14th January 2016), gaiagirl (20th December 2017), giovonni (14th January 2016), Holly Lindin (24th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), Ki's (14th January 2016), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), RunningDeer (14th January 2016), Star Tsar (14th January 2016), Stephanie (12th October 2016), william r sanford72 (15th January 2016), wondering (12th November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Retired
    Thanks

Join hosts Michelle Walling and Larry Locken as they discuss revoking false light contracts with Cameron Day, as well as reclaiming your energy and sovereign free will. Cameron Day is the author of “Why I Am No Longer A Lightworker” , an article recently released on In5d. We will also discuss Cameron’s six Self Healing Techniques and many more insightful methods to heal yourself in order to exit the false light demiurge. Cameron’s website is http://www.ascensionhelp.com.

In this episode Michelle Walling discusses the importance of tearing up all contracts made under duress and trickery from the astral realms. Michelle will give two examples of declarations that can be made in order to free yourself of contracts that may be binding you in this lifetime. By changing the now, all of your lifetimes are affected and you will prepare yourself for the ultimate freedom from the slave matrix. She also discusses karma and how the influence is strong from the astral realms to cause dissonance and confusion in the world at this time.

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th January 2016 at 21:59.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aurora1 (3rd January 2017), betoobig (6th February 2016), Calz (10th February 2016), Daughter of Time (16th January 2016), Debra (2nd October 2016), gord (14th January 2016), Hazelfern (14th January 2016), justntime2learn (15th January 2016), Ki's (14th January 2016), Noir (15th January 2016), onawah (16th January 2016), PathWalker (18th November 2016), RunningDeer (14th January 2016), Star Tsar (14th January 2016), william r sanford72 (15th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank YOU Limor.....These will be my evening's viewing...S

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), RunningDeer (14th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hey it's me (here)
    You are welcome, Hey it's me, thank YOU for sharing your journey on Avalon. I have been thinking that our individual dismantling and integrating is most precious, but our potentially shared mutual stand for our planet - the beautiful home in need, is invaluable. Much like Calista's faithful standing by Earth's side - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post982705 . I will see if it's possible to find some ready made declarations for our most precious conscious being - Terra, but if not we can definitely work something together - as a collective stand of what can and can not be done on her and to her. We earned it!

As for now -

OH MY BELOVED GOD THAT IS WITHIN ME AND OUTSIDE OF ME ... I CALL YOUR PRESENCE AS WITNESS ... I RECLAIM MY DIVINE LIFE NOW.... IN YOUR DIVINE PRESENTS THIS DAY, THIS HOUR
    I WIELD MY SWORD OF TRUTH ABOVE MY HEAD AND GROUND ITS BLADE TO THIS EARTH ... I NOW DECLARE ... I OWN MY DIVINE LIFE NOW ... NOTHING SEEN OR UNSEEN, ABOVE ME OR BELOW ME, INSIDE OF ME OR OUTSIDE OF ME, HAS ANY RIGHT TO MY LIFE BUT I... I REAWAKEN AND REACTIVATE THE LAW OF FREE WILL NOW... I OWN MY LIFE! SO BE IT! I AM FREE

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 15th January 2016 at 00:00.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Calz (10th February 2016), Daughter of Time (16th January 2016), gord (16th January 2016), Holly Lindin (24th January 2016), Hym (14th January 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), Orph (15th January 2016), RunningDeer (15th January 2016), william r sanford72 (15th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Posted by Hey it's me (here)
    You are welcome, Hey it's me, thank YOU for sharing your journey on Avalon. I have been thinking that our individual dismantling and integrating is most precious, but our potentially shared mutual stand for the planet - our beautiful home in need, is invaluable. Much like Calista's faithful standing by Earth's side - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post982705 . I will see if it's possible to find some ready made declarations for this most precious conscious being - Terra, but if not we can definitely work something together - as a collective stand of what can and can not be done on her and to her. We earned it!

As for now -

OH MY BELOVED GOD THAT IS WITHIN ME AND OUTSIDE OF ME ... I CALL YOUR PRESENCE AS WITNESS ... I RECLAIM MY DIVINE LIFE NOW.... IN YOUR DIVINE PRESENTS THIS DAY, THIS HOUR
    I WIELD MY SWORD OF TRUTH ABOVE MY HEAD AND GROUND ITS BLADE TO THIS EARTH ... I NOW DECLARE ... I OWN MY DIVINE LIFE NOW ... NOTHING SEEN OR UNSEEN, ABOVE ME OR BELOW ME, INSIDE OF ME OR OUTSIDE OF ME, HAS ANY RIGHT TO MY LIFE BUT I... I REAWAKEN AND REACTIVATE THE LAW OF FREE WILL NOW... I OWN MY LIFE! SO BE IT! I AM FREE

Hi limor wolf. and thank you!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Hym (15th January 2016), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), RunningDeer (15th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Knowing the Earth to be Giving and in the purity (and ignorance, in human terms) of my youth running the mountains I recall the sensations, not thinking much, just moving, feeling my footsteps many feet below the surface as I played with speed and gravity. As jumbled this speech of mine is, it shows the truth of how distant words can be from living. Others may get it, but I have no illusions as to the disparity between discussion and doing. This is for others, friends and strangers alike.

I know the Earth to be many things, deeply Feminine, even when that may be expressed in words masculine.
    I found little need ever to express the qualities, the nourishment of spirit stronger than any nutritive here on this little planet, like being a breatharian yet much more powerful. Imprints in the soul, soulful in themselves, memories like a smell, a taste, a kindness fulfilled from eons of yearning, yet still not wanting. This is Love, without the humanity, when humans have lost their way. In the context of now you are needed, but please do not hold the illusion that you are necessary to do much more than clean up the trash, and this we must. When you aspire to meditate connect to the Earth, by sitting upon it, laying on it, touching it thru the mediators, the eco-fidelity of grass and the trees.

When you need to get real perspective sit high in a tree, secure yourself on a branch while touching the trunk and sit....
    When you can feel the movement of the planet in space......Well.....you'll sense something you may not have been aware of.

When you, as civilized, can see Your separation from Her you can serve yourselves in whatever follows. You used to be that as a child, most all of you. I left most of you then and now, only amongst great souls, am I able to express the simplicity of what bothered me so much growing up. Still these are just words....

I see the Earth, in one human related way, as devoid of fear. I know those who serve the sustenance she gives to be people whose only battle is that of dealing with being fearless. The contractual obligations of a Lover, though not honestly written or spoken of, are to Love....Nothing else comes close and all other contracts are cancelled by the Life it Lives....In failing Her you only fail yourself...Being with Her there aren't words to describe...

In her embrace I never felt alone. I didn't know what alone was until I met the loneliness cultivated in humans. In humanity's presence aloneness is magnified, unless they know her like we know the need of eating and drinking. It is not possible to be alone unless you are disconnected.....Few are so un-conditioned enough to know where their need really lives, waiting to be filled.
    Last edited by Hym; 15th January 2016 at 00:36.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Calz (10th February 2016), gnostic9 (15th January 2016), Holly Lindin (24th January 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), Limor Wolf (15th January 2016), onawah (16th January 2016), Orph (15th January 2016), RunningDeer (15th January 2016), william r sanford72 (15th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Thank you Limor.........for the reminder to recite my declaration every day.

I wrote my declaration last month and emailed it to my twin soul. I found that I had to revise it a couple of times since language and specific words are vital.... it was important for me to include the declaration of being a free and sovereign soul.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Hym (16th January 2016), Limor Wolf (15th January 2016), RunningDeer (15th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Thanks Limor.
    Listening to Cameron Day again, so many more layers of meaning are manifesting.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Hym (16th January 2016), Limor Wolf (16th January 2016), RunningDeer (16th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Retired
    Thanks

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM YOU
    By Laura Leon

Everything you think you know has been fabricated to keep you seduced and asleep. You are here to discover and awaken the sleeping consciousness within you

Are You Ready To Reclaim Your Sovereignty?

The Hijacking - Original Fall

There is much healthy discussion taking place in determining the ways that manipulating forces have invaded, hijacked and concealed Light Truth. For those on such a quest in their awakening state, a far more sophisticated level of ensnaring is surfacing on account of this power; a power occurring within the Universal Wave, which is inside us as much as throughout the Universe.

Now more than ever we are navigating through a minefield of not only misinformation, disinformation and spiritual interference, but also a whole new level of seduction that seeks to blind and bind humanity deeper within the earthen prison matrix- especially against those waking up and unlocking Keys. The aim of the 'game' is to snare humanity utilizing powerful truths.

If one is connected to their True Source, through one's inner kingdom, and not via external sources, then they will not seek to gravitate to anything parasitic with attaching hosting forces, designed to lead one astray.

Their means of snaring are conducted with enough pearls of truth to seduce ones soul (not Spirit as the Spirit cannot be lied or seduced to), to not only be harvested, but also invaded, possessed and bound unto all manner of trappings. Such effects will only lead one away from "SELF", which is derailing from the true path. Whatever one calls these forces is irrelevant, for there are many, and so many in fact that most would find it difficult to fathom.

These 'tools' that were taught to humanity via different mediums through rituals, esoteric arts, channeling etc, were just ways in which all these 'beings', 'entities', dark matter could invade and harvest under the guise of spirituality and truth seeking.

Whatever gifts and knowledge bestowed was to serve their hidden objectives of our enslavement to 'them'. The purpose was to fool the soul so that people would not connect to their 'Spirit Being' or 'Universal Frequency Template'. In so doing, they were and have been able to hijack humanity and keep them away from the Center of their BEING, wherein everyone bears the Vital and ability to access everything without obstruction, corruption, manipulating forces nor astral interference.

All of the differing tools used are essentially instruments for channeling the many 'forces', 'principalities', Archontic, reptilian, alien/parasitic hierarchies etc. This information is not from the True Source in my experience, but rather a part of the programming matrix, which is to keep everyone deeply locked inside 'their' elaborate prison farm, that is not just the world we live in, but the most powerful prison being layered upon minds and heart. In this way we are truly trapped if we continue to believe the holographic prison matrix and accept the version of reality that they are and have been controlling the masses to believe, see, smell, hear and live.

They had to find ways to keep people trapped whom are waking up. They knew they could not stop the Universal energies in consegrity when such occurs, so what better way to keep the prisoners breaking out than to give them 'spiritual esoteric gifts', tools and instruments so as to keep them ensnared with even more hijacking attachments that would serve to keep them from the very truth they are seeking. This is the ouroboros, where upon no matter how much you seek, you will never truly get anywhere except more laden with attachments and new agreements of entrapment, so as to never escape the snake that is feasting upon you. The information will lure you further into deeper centers where hosting and invasion are a set up waiting.

The seduction is in how the information makes a person 'FEEL', which is the key to how they operate. One must 'know thyself' in order to discern the difference between the True Universal Source and the false light and manipulations of the invaders, hijackers and overseers. There are many drug-like affects they can induce upon us with everything, and language is one of the greatest spells cast to keep us rigged inside the web, even and especially when we are truth seeking. These inducements/attachments will keep one digging further and further inside the snake while simultaneously separating the seeker from 'Self', therefore the 'True Source'.

This of course is designed to keep us away from the very thing 'they' fear the most which is Yourself = the Kingdom of the Universes. When many of these magical things are 'created' to be a conduit of information transference under the guise of helping mankind connect to 'Spirit', then not only is the information corrupted, but it is corrupted because it comes with quantum levels of attachments, agreements and invaders, whose sources operate under ulterior hidden agendas. Such have nothing to do with helping us to become emancipated out of this harvesting prison recycling hell.

I don't know if you have seen archontic parasites which are one example of the hordes at work here, but they love hosting people by making people feel a false sense of 'god', protection, guidance, psychic gifts, downloads, spiritism, blessings, euphoric holy spirit feelings, feelings of love, of things we ourselves 'feed' from (list is too long), though in reality they are nothing but attachments that are only interested in vampirizing us eternally inside the great Harvester Ouroboros. The more we look outside ourselves and give into others realities, the more lost we will be until finally our Spirits will be so disconnected in that division of Being, that the soul will no longer have True Source discernment because it simply will not recognize 'itself' in order to shatter the matrix of captivity

http://www.sovereignkees.com/

--------------------------------------------------

Terms and Conditions of www.sovereignkees.com Website Material:

The content written by myself or other authors, and colleagues are for information only, intended for the benefit of people seeking truth, freedom, personal growth and expansion of awareness.

Non consent Declaration:

Let it be known, I do not consent to any agreement of entrapment that bears intention to deceive, misinform, manipulate, exploit, control, steal, harvest, seduce, harm or negatively influence my being, in mind, soul, spirit, body and physical place of habitation, in any way across all levels, dimensions and time, whether they are fabricated linear creations or times on all levels and dimensions.

​Through my not consenting, I intend protection from harm and maintain neutrality, so that my presence of being honors Truth, compassion, wisdom, harmony, healing, constant awakening and life, so as to not be trapped,​ to the best of my ability in every situation.

​I do not consent to my 'soul' driving my body and consciousness, but rather my Spirit within Truth, Wisdom and Healing, without limitation as a Creator. ​

Let it be known that by my choice to NOT CONSENT to any agreement of entrapment on any level, on all levels, across all dimensions and for all time, it is in effect now and forevermore.

I hold that such is true and in effect, that any such agreement of entrapment, deception, and harmful intention, now be DEEMED null and void based on the intention of its creator to harm and not honor my life, my sovereign being and free will.

No singular or collective entity is under any circumstances given permission to enter my Universe, life, dimensions, levels or time. If there are such attempts to ignore the LAW, they are responsible for the consequences of that breach in self-destruction- and are fully legally responsible for the consequences. I claim the Law and I Am the Law. I forbid any singular or collective entities to attempt to breach my Law and Not Consent to my LAW, and therefore I will be protected from entering any Game, or ANY and ALL Games set out to ensnare me out of my own SOVEREIGN BEING. They will bring upon themselves their own intention in harm

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Calz (10th February 2016), Debra (2nd October 2016), Holly Lindin (24th January 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), onawah (18th January 2016), RunningDeer (18th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Retired
    Thanks

How spiritual agreements are made, what is soul contract and with whom it is done - be prepared to bring change to your life by breaking binding spiritual contracts that are holding you back - Rich West in various blog videos about the subject

Mind the language : )

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

banafrit (23rd January 2016), betoobig (6th February 2016), Calz (10th February 2016), Fiberglut (19th January 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), RunningDeer (18th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello all,

This is as good time as will ever be.. (As never been more relevant with regards to the 'Exopolitical map' over planet Earth at this time)

The Declaration of Human Sovereignty

Regarding Contact with Extraterrestrial Nations and Forces

We, the People of Earth, extend greetings to all races in the Greater Community of the Universe. We acknowledge our common heritage before the Creator of all the Universe, both visible and invisible. We declare the planet Earth as humanity’s Planet of Genesis, our Homeworld, and our sacred inheritance. We pledge henceforth to sustain and preserve the Earth for all generations to come. We call upon all humanity to treat all races everywhere with wisdom and justice, here on Earth and throughout the Universe.

Fundamental Rights

We, the People of Earth, regard the need for freedom to be universal. Therefore, we hold that all individuals in all worlds are created equal and are endowed by the Creator with sacred and inalienable rights. Fundamental among these are the right to live as a free race on their Planet of Genesis, their Homeworld; the right of self-determination, self-sufficiency, and creative expression; the right to life without oppression; and the right to pursue in life a higher purpose and a higher calling that the Creator has provided to all.

Before the Greater Community of the Universe, we, the People of Earth, do now invoke these fundamental rights for ourselves and for our Homeworld, along with certain rights that naturally derive from them, including:

* The right of sovereignty. The People of Earth shall be self-governed and independent, neither subject to nor dependent upon any other authority. No extraterrestrial force shall contravene or abrogate the human sovereignty of this planet.

* The right of planetary sanctity. As our Planet of Genesis, the Earth shall be free from extraterrestrial intervention, intrusion, interference, or exploitation, both mental and physical. No extraterrestrial force shall make close approach, or assume close orbit, or make any landing, or engage in trade, except openly and with the expressed consent of the People of Earth achieved through an authentic democratic means.

* The right of sanctity of biological and genetic material. No extraterrestrial power shall take, possess, or manipulate human biological or genetic material for any purpose whatsoever.

* The right of occupation. As the native people of the one known inhabited planet of this Solar System, we claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

* The right of peaceful navigation. We claim the right to travel and explore within our Solar System without interference or restraint from extraterrestrial forces.

We, the People of Earth, consider it our rightful responsibility to assert and defend these fundamental rights, and to give and receive aid consistent with these rights. In the case of any dispute with extraterrestrial forces, the burden of proof of innocence shall fall on those who are not native to Earth.

The Assessment

When in the course of their evolution it becomes necessary for the native people of a planet to unite, to transcend the conflicts and differences that have separated them from one another, and to assume among the powers of the Universe a separate and equal sovereignty, a respectful consideration of that sovereignty requires that they declare the causes which impel them to this present course of action.

Although the Earth has undergone a long history of extraterrestrial visitation, the current situation is that the People of Earth are now suffering the effects of a global extraterrestrial intervention into human affairs. This intervention employs a strategy of deception, manipulation, and exploitation, the goal of which is control over humanity, which will result in the loss of human freedom and self-determination. It is now the sacred right and duty of the People of Earth to oppose, resist, and repel this extraterrestrial intervention, to declare and defend our sovereignty, our freedom, and our independence from all extraterrestrial forces.

Let these violations be considered by those supporting the cause of freedom throughout the Greater Community:

* Intervening extraterrestrial forces have refused to openly disclose and reveal the nature and intent of their activities on and around Earth. This extraterrestrial presence is clandestine, covert, uninvited, and unapproved by the People of Earth. These extraterrestrial forces have concealed their own identity, their political or economic alliances and allegiances, as well as the authorities and powers which they serve.

* As is becoming increasingly apparent from their actions, extraterrestrial forces intend to exploit the Earth, its resources, and its people, and are engaged in a systematic program of colonizing humanity into a subservient client state to be ruled by agents of these extraterrestrial forces. The extraterrestrial intervention and occupation seeks commercial gain, economic power, and the strategic advantage offered by this world in relation to other worlds.

* Extraterrestrial forces have repeatedly and with impunity violated national and international laws of the Earth’s people. These offenses, which still continue today, have included violation of restricted airspace; abduction and transportation of humans without their consent; murder, rape, torture, sexual abuse, interbreeding with humans, and cruel experimentation; theft and trade of human biological and genetic materials; theft and trade of Earth’s natural resources; covert mental and psychological influence; mutilation of humans and animals; tampering with and disabling of military defense systems; and clandestine infiltration into human society.

* Extraterrestrial forces have secretly negotiated treaties and agreements with human individuals and groups, without the informed consent of the People of Earth.

* Extraterrestrial forces have systematically attempted to persuade and mislead humans through extending false hopes and promises of wealth, power, and protection; rescue from planetary catastrophe; membership in a “galactic federation”; and spiritual salvation and enlightenment.

* Extraterrestrial forces have exploited and exacerbated human conflicts to serve their own ends.

* Extraterrestrial forces have been disempowering humanity by leading us to believe that we can only survive with their help and their advanced technology, thus fostering our complete dependence upon them and denying our ability to ensure our own survival.

Demands and Declarations

Accordingly, we, the People of Earth, do hereby declare all previously existing agreements or treaties between any human government, group, or individual and any extraterrestrials to be forthwith null, void, and permanently suspended. We demand that any such previously existing treaties or agreements be fully and publicly disclosed. Any future agreements or treaties between human governments, groups, or individuals and extraterrestrials must be negotiated only with the full consent of the People of Earth, publicly and openly expressed by an international democratic body representing the nations and peoples of Earth.

We demand that all extraterrestrials now cease all operations and activities and immediately vacate and depart from the Earth and its surroundings including the Sun, Earth’s Moon, and all planets of this Solar System. This includes vacating any natural or artificial satellites, as well as all space within the Solar System.

We demand that all extraterrestrial organizations who have established or operated bases on the Earth, its Moon, or anywhere else within this Solar System, dismantle these bases and fully disclose their nature.

We further demand that all living humans who are now in custody of extraterrestrials be returned immediately in good health; further, we demand a full accounting of all humans who have been taken or held by extraterrestrials, including those who have died in captivity. In addition, we demand that all human biological or genetic materials taken from any individuals be accounted for and destroyed, and their intended use be identified. Any devices implanted in living individuals must be identified so that they may be safely removed.

We demand full public disclosure of the purpose and details of the extraterrestrial hybridization program, including the location, identity, and activities of all living human-extraterrestrial hybrids, whether on Earth or elsewhere.

Be it known throughout the Universe that from this time forward, extraterrestrials may only enter our Solar System, approach our Earth, fly in our skies, set foot on our soil, or enter our waters with the explicit consent of the People of Earth.

We, therefore, do solemnly declare that the People of Earth are and should be a free and independent people; that all humans are hereby absolved from all allegiance to extraterrestrial powers, and that all political and economic connections between them and the People of Earth are totally dissolved; that as a free and sovereign race in the Greater Community of the Universe, we assume full power within this Solar System to conclude peace, levy war, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to undertake all other actions which a sovereign planetary race may rightfully and ethically do.

Concluding Statement

Let it be understood that in making this Declaration of Human Sovereignty, we, the People of Earth, affirm our future and destiny as a free race within a Greater Community of intelligent life. We recognize that we are a part of this Greater Community and that we are destined over time to encounter many different races from beyond our world.

To them and to all others, we hereby declare that our intention is not conquest or domination in space. We declare that the rights and privileges that we affirm here for ourselves, we also affirm for all races of beings whom we might encounter.

In making our Declaration of Human Sovereignty & Freedom, we proclaim our rights, responsibilities, and privileges as a free race in order that we may pursue greater unity, peace, and cooperation within the human family without unwanted or unwarranted intrusion and interference by any outside nation or force from the Greater Community. We make this proclamation as an expression of our Divine right and honorable intent for the human family and for all races in the Universe who seek to be free.

http://humansovereignty.org/

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aurora1 (3rd January 2017), banafrit (23rd January 2016), betoobig (6th February 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), RunningDeer (22nd January 2016), sherron44 (22nd November 2016), SieS (1st September 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GloriousPoetry (here)
    Thank you Limor.........for the reminder to recite my declaration every day.

I wrote my declaration last month and emailed it to my twin soul. I found that I had to revise it a couple of times since language and specific words are vital.... it was important for me to include the declaration of being a free and sovereign soul.
    Hi GloriousPoetry, it sounds like you really took the time to word it in the best way that suits you, and were lucky to share it with your twin soul. I found such revocations and declarations by privet people and would like to post it here, I think it's beneficial to read and perheps to be inspired to make our stand within ourselves known and then voice it outloud. Thank you ~

Quote Originally posted by Onawah: Thanks Limor.
    Listening to Cameron Day again, so many more layers of meaning are manifesting.
    Onawaha, I agree and I actually experienced the same, it seems like a process which really works in layers and is continous when is adopted into our life. So many attest how the spiritual benefit can distinctively be felt. Cheers ~

Declaration of Free will - Geoff Byrd
    Radio Mysterium

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 23rd January 2016 at 00:31.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Billy (6th February 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), PathWalker (18th November 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member banafrit's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much! i said this out loud ,(From Eve Lorgen's website -
    Declaration of NON CONSENT FOR INTERFERENCE) and my body was covered in goosebumps as i read this out.......thank you again
    Last edited by banafrit; 23rd January 2016 at 02:43.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to banafrit For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Billy (6th February 2016), Limor Wolf (23rd January 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Retired
    Thanks

One more declaration of non interference -

Quote I do not agree to any agreements of entrapment or attachments, invasion, hooks, exchange or transference of anything negative. I am Sovereign and DO NOT PERMIT ANYTHING NEGATIVE to attach to me or others on all levels, dimensions and all time. It is illegal to trespass my Universe. This is LAW. ~
    (Borrowed from Laura Leon)

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

banafrit (10th February 2016), betoobig (6th February 2016), Billy (6th February 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), RunningDeer (6th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

From Eric Raines a.k.a Eric Pilgrim on implants or entity attachments:

“What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is yours.
    This is my energy, give it back.
    This is your energy, here you go.”

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

banafrit (10th February 2016), betoobig (6th February 2016), Billy (6th February 2016), Calz (10th February 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), Limor Wolf (6th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Wouw! So empowering thread!
    Thanks so much.
    Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ha ha ha ha..
    ... This is my post 1111...
    No coincidences but syncronicity.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

banafrit (10th February 2016), Billy (6th February 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), Limor Wolf (6th February 2016), RunningDeer (6th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Retired
    Thanks

Thanks Paula and betoobig ~

Declaration of notice and declaration of non-consent by dani arnold mckenny

My Declaration of Notice, and Declaration of Non-Consent is written and spoken with MY Intent. My Intent is the ONLY power/energy/intent/law/declaration that is valid for MY BEING. I Speak and Write from MY Intent and no Interpretations of MY intent are valid nor have any power/energy/counter intent/jurisdiction/legal validity/ability to counter in any way, shape or form, MY INTENT.

DECLARATION of NOTICE

YOU have NO Power over ME.
    YOU have NO Jurisdiction over ME.

YOU have NO Energy to change ME.

YOU Can NOT **** with ME in any WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM....
    NOT "Here" or "There" or in any Perceived "Time" or "Space"

I do NOT Forgive
    d
    dani arnold mckenny
    Edited and Published as Public Notice on
    September 19,2015
    THIS IS MY DECLARATION OF FREEDOM FROM ALL CONTROL AND AUTHORITY STRUCTURES THAT INTERFERE WITH MY FREE WILL
    I DO NOT CONSENT

I DO NOT CONSENT to having any human being, living being, machine, entity, person, corporation, secret group, or their representatives, their bosses, their off world allies, anyone working for or with any of the above: to spy, to look into, to watch, or in any way invade my PRIVACY for any reason.
    Privacy is defined as: my own unique personal life experience.
    Each experience of my being, is for MY personal growth and development. They are NOT for corporations to seek profit from. They are NOT controlled by anyone/person/entity/corporation/government/religion/machine/being.

These experiences, which are part of my unique life experience, can NOT be used by any other being/human/entity/corporation/group - and any other someone or something that is not MY SELF- in any way that creates money for profit, while demeaning, degrading, or negatively affecting my living being.

The Monetization and Collateralization of MY Personal Energy, and Personal Being, MYSELF, for the purpose of buying and selling, or owning is forbidden under any and every term/terminology/language/contract that is being and has been used to control and manipulate my personal Energy and Being.

The Monetization and Collateralization of my Personal Human Body which houses my unique DNA that is MY PRIVATE DOMAIN, for the purpose of buying, selling, owning, or controlling is Forbidden and Banned.

The buying, selling, owning, and trading of MY Soul Energy, or MY unique human body on or by any Stock Exchange/financial institution/corporation/government/religious organization in this world or any other world, "time" or "space", is expressly Forbidden and Banned.

The buying, selling, and owning of MY UNIQUE and Personal DNA/Energy/physical body/Consciousness anywhere in any Universe, Dimension, astral level, "time", "space" or world is Forbidden and Banned.

The “harvesting” of my energy by any group/organization/corporation/government/religious sect/astral entity/"galactic" being, or ANYONE who is not MYSELF, is Forbidden and Banned. Whatever the form it takes, my energy is my own creation, and I do NOT CONSENT to having it harvested for others to use, or to profit from.

This buying, selling, and controlling, amounts to SLAVERY, and is forbidden by me under my own FREEWILL.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the use of nanite technology, parasites, or any other type of infectious diseases or infectious technology, whatsoever, whensoever, or wheresoever, now, in the past, or in the future, to be used upon my human physical body, or mind, consciousness or soul, or spirit, in any "time" or "space".

I do NOT CONSENT TO ANY TYPE OF MIND CONTROL, OR THE USE OF INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY IMPLANTS (physical, etherical, dimensional or astral), living or non living, to be used on my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, which could possibly have any affect upon my physical body, mind, consciousness or soul in ANY way, without a fully disclosed and transparently negotiated contract, and signed by me with a wet ink signature, BY THIS BODY/SELF.

I do not consent to the external creation of dreams when I am asleep. I do not consent to any other human being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine/dimensional being/entity entering my consciousness on any level, at any time. EVER.

I do NOT CONSENT to any type of frequency waves currently being used, or historically used, to target my private and clearly designated unique* human physical, etheric, or astral bodies, my DNA, my cells, or my mind, my consciousness or my soul in any way that is negative or dark. This includes any type of exotic, secret, or covert, Earth based, and off world based technology, (which includes locations on the moon, asteroids, or other undisclosed places being used) that projects pulses, beams, or waves, of any known frequency which has been seen to be detrimental to the human body, mind, consciousness, or soul.

* My physical body is unique due to my private ownership of my own DNA.

I do NOT CONSENT to using fluoride in the drinking water, nor to genetically modifying the food grown and sold. I do NOT CONSENT to aerosol sprays being placed into the air I breath, nor to programming being inserted into music that I listen to. I do NOT CONSENT to programming placed into the television and video images I watch without a separate signed contract for each item listed above. I DO NOT CONSENT to the negative manipulation of the weather, nor to the poisoning of the Earth.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the use of psychics, black occult magicians, archons, demons and dark spirits, or any entities, using mental energies or any other forms of frequency attack against my living being or bodies.

I DO NOT CONSENT to exotic, machine like, robotic technology either physically or ethereally, or astrally implanted, used in any way to track, alter, torment, attack, abuse, infect, or harm my body, my mind, my astral body, my consciousness or my soul at any time, at any place, for any reason.

I DO NOT CONSENT to any deception being used on my living being at any time, any where, which creates ANY negative outcomes concerning the health and welfare of my own personal body, mind and soul (also known as my own personal living being), or to my Free Will, my prosperity, my wealth, or my happiness, (also described as my life).

I AM using my free will, to DECLARE AND ORDER THAT NO ONE has the right to deceive me personally in a way that affects me negatively. NO TREATY made with any human being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine, whether on or off this planet, IS VALID, if that Contract or Treaty in any way affects my life, or my body, mind, consciousness or soul in a measurably negative and dark way

NO TREATY made by anyone, anywhere is valid, if it collaterally affects my living and breathing being, my life, my happiness, or my prosperity in any way that I deem negative or hurtful, without my full and comprehensive and transparent consent to said or stated Treaty, even if I personally am not party to such a treaty. This includes all corporate treaties and contracts as well as any treaties or contracts considered to be OFF WORLD and/or Interdimensional, or contracted in any "time" or "space".

I remove all CONSENT to deception, harm, enslavement, or control of my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, period.

Any previous Contracts or perceived Consents- through any form of tacit or assumed Consent- is completely void and null, Forbidden and Banned.

Any Pre-birth incarnation, by any description, contracts are all permanently NULL and VOID as a result of fraud, gross deception, gross violation, trickery, mind-control, and black magic occult practices being used without my consent.

NO CONTRACT, I have signed or agreed to, either in writing or as an assumed or tacit agreement, as concerns incarnations, in any way, shape or form, upon the Earth or any other perceived "time" or "space", is Valid, regardless of any perceived amount of "time" or "space", physical, dimensional or other wise, has transpired since that original contract or agreement began, unless signed and agreed upon in full transparency, all data, all facts laid out in advance, with my WET INK SIGNATURE in and BY THIS BODY.

NO previous consent or contract given, if done under duress, and as a result of deception, and without fully being informed of the possible outcomes, is valid.

Any person/being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine/consciousness that wishes to have a contract with ME, my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, MUST Do so in complete transparency, with every single piece of that contract/consent explained in full detail, with absolutely no missing information or obligations left unstated or unexplained, and MUST be written out in full, with my fully conscious approval and the wet ink signature by THIS BODY.

PUBLIC NOTICE TO EARTH’S CRIMINALLY INSANE, SELF APPOINTED CARETAKERS OR LEADERS, INCLUDING THOSE EARTHLY VISITORS, WHO ARE THEIR SUPPORTERS AND ANY BEING/ENTITY/CORPORATION/GOVERNMENT/RELIGION/MACHINES OR PERSON ALIGNED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY OF THESE BEINGS.

If any such things as listed above are being done, or ever were done, then those acts occurred without my consent, and will be considered deception and FRAUD, and are VOID and NULL. All “tacit” or presumed consent by me, for any act of doing, done by another person, entity, being, etc…, that affects ME in any way that I perceive as negative, harming or controlling my FREE WILL, what so ever is hereby now permanently removed, and challenged, and denied. It is denied to any and all beings or entities UNLESS a CURRENT CONTRACT or TREATY has been negotiated with me personally.

Notice to agent is notice to principal. Notice to principal is notice to agent.

No further NOTICE is necessary, and this is NOW both WRITTEN and RECORDED on This Planet Earth and in all off world/dimensional/Universal records.

If any Human/Being/Entity/Government/Religion/Corporation/Group, from this planet Earth, any dimension, any universe, any perceived "other" level of existence, any perceived "time" or "space" wishes to form any contracts or agreements or treaties with ME, or any treaties that effect me in any way, shape or form, they must Do so face to face, in this physicality that my human body resides in on this planet, in full acknowledgement and agreement of my FREE WILL to Choose to do so, only under the agreements written in this declaration.

I have the Right of FREE WILL to change, update or modify this Declaration at any time.

d
    dani arnold mckenny

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By Michelle Walling

The basics of a declaration

In forming your own declaration of independence or freedom from any constraint, the first thing you want to do is to state exactly what you are identifying as no longer agreeing to in your life. You can get as specific as you like, and declaring that you are a free will sovereign being is an important part of the declaration. Here is an example of a “curse revocation” taken from the “Adventures in Reality” show from March 3, 2015:

Quote “I in the ever present moment choose to acknowledge that there is a curse based in ancestral lineage. I was not born into this ancestral lineage. Why is this debt being enforced on my heart? I order an audit of the source of sources, so there may be zero balance on all dimensions, timestreams, galaxies, and universes. I disconnect this wound from my heart chakra, from my spinal column. I return all energy that was used to create this wound and all energy that has been siphoned from me. I demand that it be returned through this spiritual court of equity. I am now. I am not my ancestral debt. I break all contracts, vows, and agreements with the reincarnation grid and I send my eternal love to all those still in the reincarnation grid. I am the being of now. I am a being of photonic light manifested in these two legs. I disconnect myself from all dreamtime societies that are based in betrayal. I do not accept the projections of energies onto me from any other being who is not my dna lineage breathren. I ask that this be entered into the earth Akashic record, so I have declared my I AM self presence.”

Keep in mind that this is only an example of how to state exactly what you want to revoke and that you are doing so in your own power as a sovereign being, which will begin the process of leading you more in alignment of other things that you can accomplish in this lifetime. The best course will always to be write your own and to speak the words outloud with your strong desire and intention.

You can revoke anything that you wish in your life and you have the free will to change anything that is not working for you.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

banafrit (13th February 2016), betoobig (13th May 2016), Calz (10th February 2016), genevieve (10th February 2016), Holly Lindin (1st March 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), RunningDeer (10th February 2016), SieS (1st September 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I think it's a good idea to remove negatives from our statements, as Dani has done in some of her statements. "Not" may not have the energetic effect we want.

Possibly more effective: "I remove all implied consent to..." or "I retain my right to..." or "I forbid..."

I definitely agree it's important for us to be clear on both the energetic and 3-D levels what we agree to. Supposedly there are consequences to those who infringe on others' rights, and it's up to us to remove the wiggle room that our silence gives them.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

banafrit (13th February 2016), betoobig (13th May 2016), Debra (2nd October 2016), Holly Lindin (1st March 2016), Limor Wolf (10th February 2016), RunningDeer (10th February 2016), Smell the Roses (14th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast