+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Revocation of agreements / Declaration of intent

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Re: Revocation of agreements / Declaration of intent

Thank you everyone here on this posting line. I have been given a great gift by you all.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

betoobig (13th May 2016), Limor Wolf (11th February 2016), RunningDeer (10th February 2016), Stephanie (2nd October 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

THE ENTRY AGREEMENTS AND THE 16 STEPS TO REVOKING AGREEMENTS BY CAMERON DAY

Karmic Transference

If the content of an individual's life, unhealed wounds and unfulfilled desires isn't enough to convince them that they need to reincarnate, they are presented with an even more brazen deception. They are shown what they are told is their own past life where they committed horrible crimes, and they are told that they need to continue incarnating into adverse conditions in order to "work off" that bad karma.
    karmic transference Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2

In reality, the life they are shown is NOT theirs, but rather the actions of some being closely aligned with the liararchy who made pacts with them to avoid taking energetic responsibility for their actions.

Some of that criminal being's malicious energy is then projected onto the individual who is being tricked into believing that they were once that horrible criminal.

That being then takes on agreements to "discharge" the "bad karma" that they have (supposedly) earned for themselves, never realizing that it was all a lie designed to keep them subjugated and enslaved. This is done to coerce the being's agreement to reincarnate and take responsibility for crimes that they did not commit, ensuring that the person's next life is going to be filled with undue hardship.

This karmic transference also allows those dark sorcerers who have aligned with the liararchy to avoid the repercussions of their own actions. This transference is also used on a large-scale upon the populace of the planet through forms of mass mind-control and media manipulation. To properly explain that will require a separate article, but the basic mechanism for how this is done is through subconscious agreements embedded throughout the media, corporate logos (sigils), financial contracts, admiralty law and other "matrix institutions."

Coerced Demiurgic Entry Agreements

One more very important aspect of the agreements that are put upon beings by the ToK are the original "entry agreements" that the beings coming into the corrupt demiurgic realm are forced to make in order to even gain entry into this system. Many of us came here from what I call "The Free Universe" to help dismantle the demiurgic system from within, and the liararchy imposed an extensive list of coerced agreements upon these "Free Souls" in order to limit their effectiveness.
    entry agreement Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2

These entry agreements also contain clauses that allow for unspecified hardships to be leveled against a being during their incarnation, including but not limited to: Birth bump to bad parents, physical abuse, sexual abuse, psychic attacks, etheric implantation, dream-manipulation, recruitment into the false-light's "lightworker corps," relationship issues, health problems, money problems, physical abduction and implantation, lack of self-worth and much more.

Most of the Free Universe beings coming in were pretty confident they could overcome those limitations, so they signed up.

There really was not much option, but some of us negotiated more fiercely than others and were saddled with fewer of these pernicious agreements, but no one came in "unscathed." Regardless of how many coerced entry agreements we have, it is important to remove all of these agreements in order to get clear and proceed with our chosen tasks of healing and waking up others, as well as pulling apart the demiurgic construct from the inside.

Revoking Agreements

This is the process that I use and have been sharing with others in clearing out agreements. The liararchy hides copies of these agreements in various realms, so specificity is important in this process. It is also important that you engage this process from your Sovereign Inner Self (Higher Self, Divine Inner Self, etc) and that you make this process your own. Just reading revocation statements will not get the job done. We need to be consciously engaging this process using the force of our will to effect the changes we desire.

I have found that once a person starts revoking agreements, it becomes easier over time to dig deeper to find more of them. Be aware that agreements often are splintered off into various fragments in order to make them harder to find. For example, there may be agreements to have difficult romantic relationships, difficult relationships with parents, with siblings, with friends, etc. These are all different "agreement clusters" that need to be specified and removed in separate processes.

So don't worry about getting rid of every agreement all at once. Take your time, and work through them on a daily basis as you sense them affecting you. The process outlined below is based on the Self-Clearing System Level 1 and Level 2, which form the foundation for the energy clearing work that I do.

* Stand in the power of your Divine Inner Self's Sovereignty. Expand the light of your Divine Inner / Higher Self from your heart, surrounding your body in a Heart Sphere of Sovereign energy.

* Connect to Earth's Core, Galactic Core, Infinite Source and the Forces of Divine Source Light.

* Ask for a Galactic Vacuum to be ready to remove everything into the Galactic Core. (This is a funnel cloud of galactic core energy that vacuums up everything needing to be removed and transmuted.)

* Call up all agreements related to "feeling like a victim" (or anything else) on this timeline and all other timelines in the past, present and future, and within all dimensions, densities, levels, realms and realities.

* Call forth all reinstatement clauses, copies, back-ups, mirrors, counter-party copies, etc of the agreements.

* State, "From the Inner Authority of my Sovereign Self, I declare ALL of these agreements null and void. I revoke ALL of these agreements as well as all counterparty copies, reinstatement clauses, duplicates, back-ups, mirrors, etc of everything previously named."

* Proclaim, "I reclaim ALL of my energy that has gone into these agreements." As your energies, essences, soul fragments, etc come back to you, reintegrate them through your heart center.

* Command, "I send all of these agreements and all facets previously named into the Galactic Vacuum to be transmuted in the Galactic Core."

* Call forward all "counter party copies" of these agreements and send them into the galactic vacuum for transmutation. These are copies of the agreements held by parasitic beings who drain small amounts of your energy via those agreements. Some of those beings might claim to be "lords" of karma in order to exert authority over you. Don't believe any of their lies.

* Tell those demiurge beings : "I am Sovereign. All of you parasitic 'counterparty' beings are hereby notified that you are FORBIDDEN from EVER affecting my energy again. If you do attempt to violate my sovereign energy sphere, I will FORCEFULLY send you to the Galactic core to be transmuted. While transmuting will be the best thing that has ever happened to you, it's possible that you will not emerge if there is nothing left within you to salvage and transmute. You have been warned."

* Next, offer those demiurgic counterparty beings an opportunity to step into the Galactic Vacuum to be taken to the Galactic core and transmuted. Some of them will take this opportunity so that they can be free from the Demiurge's control and hierarchical enslavement.

* Declare, "I remove ALL imprinting, implants, overlays, beliefs, perceptions, attitudes, identities, frozen emotions, etc related to these agreements." Ask your Divine Inner Self to direct a Galactic Vacuum throughout your unconscious mind, subconscious mind, and all throughout your sphere of consciousness to remove all of these components, and anything else related to these agreements.

* Next, expand the light of your True Sovereign Inner Self to fill in all the areas that you have cleared. This allows the Truth of who you really are to replace the false constructs that have been removed.

* Call forward and Restore the original agreement that you made with Infinite Source to incarnate into this troubled realm and to carry Source Light in your incarnation. Let the loving power contained within that original agreement dissolve any remaining constructs related to those old, artificially imposed agreements.

* The most important part of all of this is your WILL to make this happen. Get a little angry if you need to, harness any righteous indignation you have and use the FORCE of your WILL.

* Affirm often: "I am sovereign and no one is allowed to take my energy."
    "I am sovereign and no being or non-being is allowed to infringe on my sovereign space."

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Aurora1 (3rd January 2017), betoobig (13th May 2016), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2016), Debra (2nd October 2016), Flash (2nd October 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), johnw7000 (19th September 2016), RunningDeer (29th February 2016), Smell the Roses (10th March 2018), Spiral (5th October 2017), Stephanie (7th August 2016), Valerie Villars (1st February 2019), william r sanford72 (29th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Retired
    Thanks

Joyous Declaration - by Michael

I Joyously Declare that I am a Sovereign Living Soul and a Child of God.

My Life Mission is to explore my fullest Life Potential and ceaselessly express only Love and Compassion.

I hold complete and perpetual Dominion over my flesh and blood body – including but not limited to, the physical body, the bio-electrical and chemical body, the subtle energetic body and the etheric body in all its forms and in all dimensions of existence.

I am the Supreme Authority over all descriptions, derivations, manifestations and titles which extend out from any and all of these attributes of my being, which may be imposed, without my express knowledge and permission, under any artificial legal, commercial or societal structure or collective belief.

I express this Divine Trust and Duty with full Authority and Control, and cannot and will not submit or relinquish this responsibility to another. I will not, nor cannot, under Natural Law, accept anothers will upon me, which may, for whatever reasons, seek to limit, control, dictate, license, regulate or subvert my Divine Spiritual Purpose, nor would I seek to impose my will on another.

I take full responsibility for all of my thoughts, feelings, words and actions which are based on Universal Love.

Within the realm of human existence, experience and expression, I will act only and always in Truth, Fact and Honour, and always in and for the Highest Good of All Life.

This Declaration is ever present within and emanates out from the Seat of my Soul, extending through my Spirit, Heart and Mind, and limited only by the constraints of language.

http://www.beautyandtruth.org/joyous-declaration.html

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (13th May 2016), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2016), Debra (2nd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), johnw7000 (19th September 2016), onevoice (1st February 2018), RunningDeer (11th May 2016), Spiral (5th October 2017), Stephanie (7th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Retired
    Thanks

A good solid steady declaration : )

I AM GOD, I AM SOVEREIGN, I AM FREE

THIS IS MY UNIVERSE

THIS IS MY DECLARATION OF FREEDOM FROM ALL CONTROL, AI, BEINGS AND AUTHORITY STRUCTURES THAT INTERFERE WITH MY SOVEREIGN FREE WILL

I DO NOT CONSENT to having any human being, living being, machine, entity, person, corporation, secret group, or their representatives, their bosses, their off world allies, anyone working for or with any of the above: to spy, to look into, to watch, or in any way invade my PRIVACY for any reason.
    Privacy is defined as: my own unique personal life experience.

Each experience had by my being, is for my personal growth and development. They are NOT for corporations to seek profit from. They are not to be controlled by any one/person/entity/corporation/government/religion/machine/being, except MYSELF.

These experiences, which are part of my unique life experience, CANNOT be used by any other being/human/entity/corporation/group - and any other example of someone or something that is not MY SELF- in any way that creates money for profit or control, while demeaning, degrading, or negatively affecting my living being.

The Monetization and Collateralization of my Personal Energy, and Personal Being, MYSELF, for the purpose of buying and selling, or owning is forbidden under any and every term/terminology/language/contract that is being and has been used to control and manipulate my personal Energy and Being.

The Monetization and Collateralization of my Personal Human Body, which houses my unique DNA that is MY PRIVATE DOMAIN, for the purpose of buying, selling, owning, or controlling is Forbidden and Banned.

The buying, selling, owning, and trading of MY Soul Energy, or MY unique human body on or by any Stock Exchange/financial institution/corporation/government/religious organization in this world or any other world, is expressly Forbidden and Banned.

The buying, selling, and owning of MY UNIQUE and Personal DNA/Energy/physical body/Consciousness anywhere in any Universe, Dimension, astral level, time or world is Forbidden and Banned.

The “harvesting” of my energy by any group/organization/corporation/government/religious sect/astral entity/"galactic" being, or ANYONE who is not MYSELF, is Forbidden and Banned. Whatever the form it takes, my energy is my own creation, and I DO NOT CONSENT to having it harvested for others to use, or to profit from.

This buying, selling, and controlling, amounts to SLAVERY, and is forbidden by me under my own SOVEREIGN FREEWILL AND LAW THAT I IMPOSE.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the use of nanite technology, parasites, or any other type of infectious diseases or infectious technology whatsoever, whensoever, or wheresoever, now, in the past, or in the future, to be used upon my human physical body or mind, consciousness or soul, whilst I am living here on Earth!

I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY TYPE OF MIND CONTROL, OR THE USE OF INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY IMPLANTS (physical, etherical, or astral), living or non living, to be used on my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, which could possibly have any affect upon my physical body, mind, consciousness or soul in ANY way, without a current (up to date), fully disclosed and transparently negotiated contract (nothing hidden), and signed by me with a wet ink signature.

I do not consent to the external creation of dreams when I am asleep. I do not consent to any other human being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine/dimensional being/entity entering my consciousness on any level, at any time. EVER.

I DO NOT CONSENT to any type of frequency waves currently being used, or historically used, to target my private and clearly designated unique* human physical, etheric, or astral bodies, my DNA, my cells, or my mind, my consciousness or my soul in any way that is negative. This includes any type of exotic, secret, or covert, Earth based, and off world based technology, (which includes locations on the moon, asteroids, or other undisclosed places being used) that projects pulses, sorcery, beams, or waves, of any known frequency which has been seen to be detrimental to the human body, mind, consciousness, or soul.

My physical body is unique due to my private ownership of my own DNA.

I DO NOT CONSENT to using fluoride in the drinking water, nor to genetically modifying the food grown and sold for human use. I DO NOT CONSENT to aerosol sprays being placed into the air I breath, nor to programming being inserted into music that I listen to. I DO NOT CONSENT to programming placed into the television and video images I watch without a separate signed contract for each item listed above. I DO NOT CONSENT to the negative manipulation of the weather, nor to the poisoning of the Earth, because I know that these acts are harmful and unhealthy to ME.

I DO NOT CONSENT to the use of psychics, black occult magicians, archons, demons and negative spirits, or any entities, using mental energies or any other forms of frequency attack against my living being or bodies.

I DO NOT CONSENT to exotic, machine-like, robotic technology, either physically or etherically, or astrally implanted, used in any way to track, alter, torment, attack, abuse, infect, or harm my body, my mind, my astral body, my consciousness or my soul at any time, at any place, for any reason.

I DO NOT CONSENT to any deception being used on my living being at any time, any where, which creates ANY negative outcomes concerning the health and welfare of my own personal body, mind and soul (also known as my own personal living being), or to my Free Will, my prosperity, my wealth, or my happiness, (also described as my life).

I AM using my sovereign will and intention, to DECLARE AND ORDER THAT NO ONE has the right to deceive me personally in a way that affects me negatively. NO TREATY made with any human being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine, whether on or off this planet IS VALID, if that Contract or Treaty in any way affects my life, or my body, mind, consciousness or soul in a measurably negative and harmful way.

NO TREATY made by anyone, anywhere is valid, if it collaterally affects my living and breathing being, my life, my happiness, or my prosperity in a harmful or negative way without my full and comprehensive and transparent consent to said or stated Treaty, even if I personally am not party to such a treaty. This includes all corporate treaties and contracts as well as any treaties or contracts considered to be OFF WORLD and/or interdimensional.

I remove all CONSENT to deception, harm, enslavement, or control of my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, on any level.

Any previous Contracts or perceived Consents- through any form of tacit or assumed Consent- is completely null and void, Forbidden and Banned.

Any Pre-birth incarnation by any description, contracts are all, here and NOW, made permanently NULL and VOID as a result of gross deception, gross violation, trickery, mind-control, and black magic occult sorcery practices being used without my consent.

NO CONTRACT I have signed or agreed to, either in writing or as an assumed or tacit agreement, as concerns incarnations, in any way, shape or form, upon the Earth is Valid, regardless of any perceived amount of time or space, physical, dimensional or otherwise, has transpired since that original contract or agreement was begun.

NO previous consent or contract given, if done under duress, and as a result of deception, and without fully being informed of the possible outcomes, is considered valid.

Any person/being/corporation/government/religion/entity/machine/consciousness that wishes to have a contract with ME, my living being, my physical body, my ethereal body, my electro-magnetic body, my astral body, my consciousness or my Soul Body, MUST Do so in complete transparency, with every single piece of that contract/consent explained in full detail, with absolutely no missing information or obligations left unstated or unexplained, and MUST be written out in full, with my fully conscious approval and wet ink signature.

PUBLIC NOTICE TO EARTH’S CRIMINALLY INSANE, SELF APPOINTED CARETAKERS OR LEADERS, INCLUDING EARTHLY VISITORS, WHOM ARE THEIR SUPPORTERS AND ANY BEING/ENTITY/CORPORATION/GOVERNMENT/RELIGION/MACHINES OR PERSON ALIGNED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY OF THESE BEINGS.

If any such things as listed above are being done, or ever were done, then those acts occurred without my consent, and will be considered deception, and are VOID and NULL. All “tacit” or presumed consent by me, for any act of doing, done by another person, entity, being, etc…, that affects ME in any way that I perceive as negative, harming or controlling my FREE WILL, what so ever is hereby now permanently removed, and challenged, and denied. It is denied to any and all beings or entities UNLESS a CURRENT CONTRACT or TREATY has been negotiated with me personally.

Notice to agent is notice to principal. Notice to principal is notice to agent.

No further NOTICE is necessary, and this is NOW both WRITTEN and RECORDED on This Planet Earth/Gaia and upon all off world/dimensional/Universal records.

If any Human/Being/Entity/Government/Religion/Corporation/Group, from this planet Earth/Gaia, any dimension, any universe, any perceived "other" level of existence, wishes to form any contracts or agreements or treaties with ME, they must Do so face to face, in this physicality that my human body resides in on this planet, in full acknowledgement and agreement of my FREE WILL to Choose to do so, only under the agreements written in this declaration.

I have the Right of FREE SOVEREIGN WILL to change, update or modify this Declaration at any time

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

angel-sylph (2nd October 2016), Baby Steps (23rd July 2017), betoobig (2nd October 2016), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2016), Debra (2nd October 2016), Ernie Nemeth (4th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016), gord (18th November 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), PathWalker (2nd October 2016), RunningDeer (2nd October 2016), Smell the Roses (5th October 2017), Spiral (5th October 2017), Stephanie (2nd October 2016), Unicorn (19th November 2016), Valerie Villars (1st February 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

done
    Thank you Limor, great present!
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2016), Limor Wolf (4th October 2016), RunningDeer (2nd October 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Retired
    Thanks

From Eve Lorgen's website

Statement of Non Consent to Enter the GAME of the Predator/Parasite

After a contemplation of the Game between Victim and Predator/Parasite, I put together this Statement of Non Consent to Enter the GAME of the Predator/Parasite. This will be elaborated upon in an article entitled, “Victim Consciousness and the Predator/Parasite Game“. For any of you who are sick and tired of how this game is played on either end, you may want to consider making a statement of your own, so that you are not unnecessarily pulled into a GAME of Victim/Predator or unwillingly or unknowingly enter an agreement of entrapment.

Let it Be Known:

Quote I do not consent to enter a Game with anyone who overtly abuses or uses indirect, passive-aggressive communication methods, where insinuation of blame, projection, judgement and criticism are present based on the false limiting beliefs of the abuser or passive-aggressive agent.

If any covert strategy of manipulation, control or exploitation attempts to pull me into a game of a PARASITE/PREDATOR or passive-aggressive VICTIM who abdicates self-responsibility of connecting with their own Organic Life Creation Source, SPIRIT OF TRUTH, I hereby state I will no longer play or be pulled into their GAME. I disengage based on the LAW of intent of my own Spirit of Truth where Wisdom resides.

Furthermore, this communication of disengagement from those who by choice abdicate self-responsibility of intent to connect with their their own Spirit of Truth (who instead cling to limiting beliefs, mind control, false “soul” programs, numbing and projecting of unresolved wounds) need only be communicated by me ONCE. No arguments or elaborate discussions will be engaged in or tolerated. I will no longer engage with either the Victim or Predator/Parasite entity so that they can justify their parasitic behaviors any longer.

Therefore, if any such agent of falsehood and illusion attempt to pull me into their game, they receive the full effect of their intentions mirrored back onto them, to such a degree that they understand exactly what they are doing and who they are in truth. I hold no responsibility for their own intentions and actions, and disengage accordingly.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (4th November 2016), Bill Ryan (4th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), gord (13th November 2016), Jean-Marie (4th November 2016), PathWalker (18th November 2016), SieS (21st February 2021), Spiral (5th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Retired
    Thanks

A beautiful prayer of sincere gratitude from Jean Whiley - Astrologer

Quote THANK YOU SPIRIT, THANK YOU UNIVERSE

FOR THE BLESSINGS OF THIS DAY

THANK YOU SPIRIT FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY

THANK YOU HIGHER SELF

FOR GUIDING WHAT I SAY

AND THANK YOU UNIVERSE FOR HEALING ME THIS DAY ~

Thank you for this day - karen Drucker

Many Blessings to all dreamers ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st September 2017 at 06:07.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (18th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), gord (13th November 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

This thread is another blessing from Limor's wisdom.

I wish to share this revocation as well.

We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

betoobig (18th November 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), Limor Wolf (1st March 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Retired
    Thanks

Thank you, Pathwalker! it is really wonderful that more and more are attending to their conscious and unconscious agreements which has an important valuable collective meaning as well ~

This great empowerment statement is by Lisa Tenney from the Intuitive illumination website -

Multi-Dimensional Empowerment: Statement of Consent/Agreement & Realignment

There's a lot coming up recently about where we place our agreement and consent (even unconsciously and collectively) I'm revisiting this concept due to increase of activity in areas which behave in a disempowering manner. I've written this statement as a way to enhance awareness and create an empowered state of being for all those who feel similar energies & interference. (I'm planning on writing an article soon on this subject as well) Use this statement freely if it resonates & add or omit as desired of course:

Clearing all Programs and alignments which have allowed me to be in a state of unconscious lower mind resonance, misalignment, disharmonious behavior or way of being. This applies to consent made collectively and individually which has been unintentionally or unconsciously agreed upon.
    I hereby Revoke my Consent, Contracts, Promises, Covenants, & Agreements Now to ALL opposition/distraction/interference and lower vibrational controlling energies of every type/ Anything and Anyone that is not of the purest form of Divine Love Awareness is released from my life Now:

This is to be known as revoked fully & completely Across all time, space, dimensions, realities, timelines, lifetimes & lineages (spiritually mentally emotionally and physically) no matter whether this supposed consent was made consciously or unconsciously, known or unknown.
    My Consent is to be revoked completely with any non-divine loving being/entity, sentient or non-sentient, thought form, parasitic energies, governmental bodies, TV programs or programming of any kind connected with television, societal agreements (such as the disempowering beliefs of money and bank-systems), books, or Internet, negative elemental energies, all human, non-human, humanoid, inner or off world beings, religions & promises/covenants made through those religions both known and unknown-such as baptisms and rituals performed within any religion, secret societies, schools, military, fraternities/sororities, and thought systems of every kind.
    All disempowering Consent I've Ever made and allowed both unknown or known is Now revoked permanently from all aspects of myself and my life all spirit & soul fractals and fragments mentally, physically, emotionally & spiritually on every level.

I choose now the most optimal state of Inner Divine Authority/Expansion/Discernment/Empowerment/Awareness & Expression of Being, only to align with those who are synchronized in heart and mind, functioning from all of Self in divine love, choosing a wholistic-higher mind perspective, on a clear path of awareness and growth on every level both Personally and on the Multiversal Whole. I further choose to align with those who are willing to spiritually access Truth at all times no matter the consequences...courageous enough to see their shadow aspects as well as those around them in order to be of encouragement...open to observing and shifting false matrix programs & beliefs accessing the subconscious and super conscious in order to work through and transmute/transcend all that which is hindering higher growth, divine love in balance of both unity consciousness along with individual & personal respect and autonomy...
    This is done for the enhancement of All...
    Continually balanced in Self Love & Service to Others.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st March 2017 at 15:04.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st March 2017), betoobig (1st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2017), genevieve (1st March 2017), JRS (1st March 2017), SieS (21st February 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Retired
    Thanks

A letter to her fear by Elisabeth Gilbert from her book 'Big Magic' - a fun read

Quote Dearest fear,

Creativity and I are about to go on a road trip together, I understand you will be joining us because you always do : ) , I acknowledge that you believe you have an important job to do in my life and you take your job seriously, apparently, your job is to induce complete panic whenever I am about to do anything interesting, and may I say, you are superb at your job.
    So by all means keep doing your job if you feel you must, but I will also be doing my job on this road trip which is to work hard and stay focused and creativity will be doing it's job which is to remain stimulating and inspiring.
    There is plenty of room in this vehicle for all of us so make yourself at home, but understand this - creativity and I are the only ones who will be making any decisions along the way. I recognize and respect that you are part of the family and so I will never exclude you from our activities, but still, your suggestions will never be followed. You are allowed to have a sit, and you are allowed to have a voice, but you are not allowed to have a vote, you are not allowed to touch the road maps, you are not allowed to suggest detours, you are not allowed to fiddle with the temperatures, Dude, you are not even allowed to touch the radio, but above all else my dear old familiar friend you are absolutely forbidden to drive.
    When we head off together me and creativity and fear, side by side forever, advancing once more into the terrifying but marvelous trip into the unknown outcome
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 25th July 2017 at 19:05.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

avid (23rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Retired
    Thanks

This book was recommended in the forum a few years ago by a former Avalon member named Tesla, I felt the urge to read it then and I thank her very much for mentioning it!

A WRINKLE IN TIME by Madeleine L'Engle

This casual children' book was written in 1960. "The story revolves around a young girl whose father, a government scientist, has gone missing after working on a mysterious project called a tesseract. It is a final segment from the story of the adventures in space and time of Meg, Charles Wallace, and Calvin O'Keefe . They were going to the planet Camazotz, a planet ruled by an Artificial Intelligence AI - referred here to as IT, in search of Meg's father, a scientist who disappeared while engaged in secret work for the government on the tesseract problem. While there, her young brother was taken by the AI and she came back for him, the only thing she was told is that she has something that IT does not have.

From the book -

Quote "Now she approached the outlying building of the city. In each of them was a vertical line of light, but it was a dim, eerie light, not the warm light of stairways in cities at home. And there were no isolated brightly lit windows where someone was working late, or an office was being cleaned. Out of each building came one man, perhaps a watchman, and each man started walking the width of the building. They appeared not to see her. At any rate, they paid no attention to her whatsoever, and she went on past them.

What have I got that IT hasn't got? she thought suddenly. What have I possibly got?

IT isn't used to being resisted. Father said that's how he managed, and how Calvin and I managed as long as he did. Father saved me then. There's nobody here to save me now. I have to do it myself. Is that what I have that IT hasn't got? No, I'm sure IT can resist. IT just isn't used to having other people resist.

I'm going to Charles Wallace. That's what's important That's what I have to think of. I wish I could feel numb again the way I did at first. Suppose IT has him somewhere else? suppose he isn't there?

I have to go there first,anyhow. That's the only way I can find out.

Her steps got slower and slower as she passed the great bronzed doors, the huge slabs of the CENTRAL central intelligence building, as she finally saw ahead of her the strange light, pulsing dome of IT.

Father said it was all right for me to be afraid. He said to go ahead and be afraid. And Mrs Who said - I don't understand what she said but I think i was meant to make me not hate being only me, and me being the way I am. And Mrs Whatsit said to remember that she loves me. That's what I have to think about. Not about being afraid. Or not as smart as IT. Mrs Whatsit loves me. That's quite something, to be loved by someone like Mrs Whatsit.
    She was there.

There was a sudden sucking and she was within. It was as though the wind had been knocked out of her. She gasped for breath, for breath in her own rhythm, not the permeating pulsing of IT. She could feel the inexorable beat within her body, controlling her heart, her lungs.

But not herself, not Meg, it did not quite have her

She blinked her eyes rapidly and against the rhythm until the redness before them cleared and she could see. There was the brain, there was IT, lying pulsing and quivering on the dais, soft and exposed and nauseating. Charles Wallace was crouched besides IT, his eyes still slowly twirling, his jaw still slack, as she had seen him before, with a tie in his forehead reiterating the revolting rhythm of IT.

As she saw him, it was again as though she had been punched in the stomach, for she had to realize afresh that she was seeing Charles, and yet it was not Charles at all. Where was the Charles Wallace, her own beloved brother Charles Wallace?

What is it I have got that IT hasn't got?

You have nothing that IT hasn't got, Charles Wallace said coldly. How nice to have you back, dear sister. We have been waiting for you. We knew that Mrs Whatsit would send you.

She is not our friend you know

For an appealing moment Meg believed, and in that moment she felt her brain being gathered up into IT.

No! she screamed at the top of her lungs. No! You lie!

For a moment she was free from IT's clutches again.

As long as I can stay angry enough, IT can't get me. Is that what I have that IT doesn't have?

Nonsense, Charles Wallace said. You have nothing that IT doesn't have.

You're lying, she replied and she felt only anger towards this boy who was not Charles Wallace at all. No, it was not anger, it was loathing; it was hatred, sheer and unadulterated, and as she became lost in hatred she also began to be lost in IT. The red miasma swam before her eyes; the stomach churned in IT's rhythm, her body trembled with the strength of her hatred and the strength of IT.

With the last vestige of consciousness she jerked her mind and body. Hate was nothing that IT didn't have. IT knew all about hate.

You are lying about that, and you were lying about Mrs Whatsit! she screamed.

Mrs Whatsit hates you Charles Wallace said

And that was where IT made IT's fatal mistake, for as Meg said, automatically, Mrs Whatsit loves me; that's what she told me, that she loves me, suddenly she knew.

she knew!

Love

That was what she had that IT did not have.

She had Mrs Whatsit love, and her father's, and her mother's, and the real Charles Wallace's love, and the twin's, and aunt Beast's.

And she had her love for them

But how could she use it? what was she meant to do?

If she could give love to IT. Perheps it would shrivel up and die, for this was sure that IT could not withstand love. But she in all her weakness and foolishness and baseness and nothingnes, was incapable of loving IT. Perheps it was not too much to ask of her, but she could not do it.

But she could love Charles Wallace

Charles Charles, I love you. My baby brother who always takes care of me. Come back to me, Charles Wallace, come away from IT, Come back, come home. I love you Charles. Oh Charles Wallace, I love you.

Tear were streaming down her cheeks, but she was unaware of them

Now she was even able to look at him, at this animted thing that was not her own Charle Wallace at all. She was able to look and love.

I love you, Charles Wallace, you are my darling and my dear and the light of my life and the treasure of my heart. I love you. I loveyou. I love you.

Slowly his mouth closed. Slowly his eyes stopped their twirling. The tic in the forehead ceased it's revolting twitch. Slowly he advanced towards her.

I love you! she cried. I love you, Charles! I love you!

Then suddenly he was running, pelting, he was in her arms, he was shrieking with sobs. Meg! Meg! Meg!

I love you Charles! she cried again, her sobs almost as loud as his. her tears mingling with his. I love you, I love you, Ilove you!

A whirl of darkness. An icy cold blast. An angry, resentful howl that seemed to tear through her. Darkness again. Through the darkness to save her came a sense of Mrs Whatsit's presence, so that she knew it could not be IT who now had her in it's clutche

And then the feel of Earth beneath her, of something in her arms,and she was rolling over on the sweet - smelling autumnal Earth."
    Many Blessings ~

Limor

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

ErtheVessel (19th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), Mike (25th July 2017), Smell the Roses (14th October 2018), Swan (5th October 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Retired
    Thanks

Remove / Cancel / Break Soul Contracts Vows Karmic Agreements

By Wolfgang
    Tools for ascension

'Humanity have been used like batteries for loosh, for psychic energy like fear, suffering etc. to feed entities, they have been taking over this planet,and using us to supply them with this energy as also using us as proxy, warriors, all kind of jobs, so this planet earth setup this technology greed that did not allowed any beings to leave or come in unless they signed certain contracts - called soul contracts. So we have incarnated here again and again soul contract upon soul contract have been pilled up and probably we haven't seen all the fine print.

The term contract means contracting - it's you limit yourself, we are divine beings - we are very powerful and by signing contracts (internally, mentally, outwardly) we limit ourselves, it's kind of a situation where you awe your soul to the 'company store'"

"You are thrown into drama and are used for beings who love drama, so this is time now to devow ourselves and this is what this video is all about"

Many good blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 1st September 2017 at 06:00.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), PathWalker (5th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Retired
    Thanks

Copied from here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1183596. and belong here as well

MAKING THE BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL CHOICES ~

INFINITE SPIRITS WILL YOU JOIN THIS ?

Anywhere we have a break through the light and may have believed that we are the common denominator and that flying is a risk, rather than the joyful natural state of being-ness and existence that it really is because we were 'told' or 'shown' otherwise, will we choose to revoke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, destroy, uncreate all that belief system? Yes. Therefore we hereby declare all these beliefs systems as Null & Void on all levels and dimensions in all space and time, in all that is related to our essence within all worlds of illusions..

And anywhere where the memory of the scripted hologram is of hacking the path and crashing it is being presented to our being as a spiral down limited mechanism over the spiral up expended infinite realities and consciousness within real, true expression of natural source state of limitless availability and capability of anything is taking place, will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, destroy, uncreate all that? What would it take for our being to be in it's 100% total neutral state of oness that it is in our knowing of who WE TRULY ARE ? Yes. we hereby declare all these beliefs systems and false scripts of simulation as Null & Void on all levels and dimensions in all space and time in all worlds of illusions..

And anywhere the thought of staying with the devil we know has passed through us and was introduced to our body and we considered it as ours, over the simple recognition of it as the point of view of the synthetic that it is, will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, clear, destroy, uncreate all that? Yes, who does this belong to? we hereby declare all these thoughts systems as Null & Void and unpermitted to all our being on all levels, dimensions, space and time, copies and back ups in all that is our essence in all worlds of illusions..

And anywhere where we are presented with two options, will we choose a third one, or joyfully create a fourth one or a fifth one? Yes. And everything that is not that will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, uncreate and unconsent all that? Yes, we hereby declare all these false presentations as Null & Void and unpermitted on our being on all levels, dimensions, space and time, copies and back ups in all that is our essence in all worlds of illusions, for all of eternity..

And anywhere we have reasoned (being in the mind) that remaining small is being safe rather than the AWARENESS (natural perceiving) that in truth being safe is our being as the WHOLENESS of who WE ARE as the primordial infinite LIMITLESS consciousness of all possibilities, will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, uncreate all that? Yes, we herby declare all inceptions of perception and hacking of our dreams in origin as Null & Void and unauthorised on our being and on the living planet being with all it's inhabitants on all levels, dimensions, space and time, copies and back ups in all that is our essence in all worlds of illusions..

And anywhere a reflection comes through of the illusion of forgetfulness that we may be doing a rotten job, will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, uncreate all that? Yes, we herby declare all the illusion of amnesia over the existing knowledge as Null & Void and unauthorised on our being on all levels, dimensions, space and time, copies and back ups in all that is our essence in all worlds of illusions..

And what if all possibilities are indeed equal, but we have went around the acknowledgement of all that IS already been created and IS beautifully HERE and NOW, the all of the tremendous creation of all of life in vibration and frequency of harmony, unconditional love, freedom,truth, integrity, wisdom, flow of expression, constant grow and compassion/evolution to all life forms, that is the 'all there is' - complete and present. Will we turn our head and our all seeing eyes, to observe and acknowledge all that we already done and is in the now? all and everyone included ? all finding it's own natural place ? for the greatest possible outcome of our original intention in creation? Yes, and everything that is not matching in vibration will we choose to revoke, rebuke, renounce, denounce, rescind, clear, uncreate all that? Yes, we herby declare the acknowledgment of all the re-creation of the fabric of reality of the REAL planet Earth, galaxies, universes and creation itself outside of all synthetics overlays and any "It" program as the existence of sentience and LOVE in it's purest vibration that is open and inviting all who cares to join. This is true on all levels, dimensions, space and time, in all that is original essence outside all worlds of illusions.. The REAL planet Earth in embodiment. All else is having their/ it's choice to either revives or dissolved. This is the UNIVERSAL LAW as the flow of vibration in coherence that holds intent outside of all manipulation and by that diminishes it. We are the LAW and this is our LAW and so it is.

Let it be known we do not agree and withdraw consent for all that is not our REAL, GENUINE, TRUE spirt of SOURCE, and anything that does not vibrates in wisdom, infinite love and truth to enter our dream, our consciousness and the harmony of our vibration- creation. This is the law, we area the law and so it is.

What is the greatest possibility for the benefit of all beings and life itself for us to choose from ? How does it get any better than that?

Above every roof, there's the highest roof

That is a choice ~

And what will you choose?

Blessings and much love ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 5th October 2017 at 07:35.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017), gord (5th October 2017), Jayke (5th October 2017), SieS (5th October 2017), Star Tsar (31st January 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Greetings Limor,

Thank you for the enriching and empowering post.

I would like to follow up with this concept, and reflect on your post.

In essence claiming sovereignty requires one (the claimer) to be in a position of slavery/servitude/exploit/disadvantage ...
    There is a spiritual lesson to be learned, probably.
    Therefore if one is claiming all the above, one is empowering the duality by recognizing and fighting slavery/servitude/exploit/disadvantage ...
    This is a mental loop, you can not disassociate till you recognize...

I suggest one put less spiritual energy in resistance, and put more spiritual energy in creating/manifesting desired reality.
    Spiritual resistance is futile if there is no alternative. Therefore we start creating manifesting our improved one.
    As individual and collective sovereign beings. Which we are always were and will be.

In the same breath I wish to share with you distinguished Stargate Atlantis episode which express and demonstrate the power of collective manifestation, ascension and fear.
    https://cartoonhd.in/show/stargate-a...n/2/episode/12

Hope we share more of this.
    Joy and happiness
    חג סוכות שמח
    PathWlker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

betoobig (8th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Retired
    Thanks

Written Remedey - Exit the 3D Construct system of separation - By Anaiis Salles

(This was gifted and permitted by Anaiis Salles to be shared and posted, please respect this energy exchange by visiting the Living Library website for more contributions)

"This document is a point of departure. The process begins with a written remedy. As you enter and complete your 30 day journey, allow your heart and soul sovereignty to speak within you as you discover your unique pathway. Then follow your soul path to exit the 3D Construct system of separation. Your soul knows the way that is conscious and beautifully co-created for you.

An Affidavit is a statement of factual observation/truthful witness.

Quote AFFIDAVIT/exit 3D CONSTRUCT/Legal Notice

I hereby declare and proclaim my soul sovereignty over any religious doctrine, technological advance, design, or implementation of artificial intelligence or genetic manipulation which undermines, breaches, sabotages, or by any conceivable means nullifies my Agreement to be Whole within and through Source of All Being; and in so doing, I declare my soul and body's organic birthright as a conscious co-creator in, with and through Source of All Being and Source's co-creative partner and agent in the density of light known as physical matter, planetary being Gaia, also known as planet Earth.

I hereby release my body, life force, sacred sensuality, soul, thoughts,
    emotions and life purpose/mission from any misuse of sexual energy and
    life force that is or has been organized to generate suffering as a
    consequence and condition of maintaining and sustaining the system of
    separation and its 3D Construct to:

● punish me physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and financially;
    including all my friends, family, children, close relatives, students and
    clients and/or;

● cause me and or all my friends, family, children,close relatives,
    clients, and students to experience any form of involuntary sacrifice,
    whether this be physical (body part or my health in the form of acute
    imbalance, chronic disease, or cognitive capacity), emotional, mental,
    spiritual and financial, and/or;

● cause me and or all my friends, family, children,close relatives,
    children, clients, and students to endure or experience personal loss
    or heartbreak for consciously co-creating in loving connection and
    alignment with Source of All Being, our planetary being Gaia, and my
    sacred union counterpart, said personal loss being in the form of:

○ Satisfying emotional and sensually intimate partnerships
    ○ loving relationships
    ○ Instances of unrequited love
    ○ Addiction
    ○ Chronic insecurity
    ○ Full and truthful communication
    ○ friendships and social connections

○ personal safety and well-being
    ○ proactive/progressive forms of financial investments in socially
    responsible enterprises and funding plans
    ○ deliberate energetic or technical interference
    ○ interference and implied supremacy of artificial intelligence in all
    its forms and devices

I hereby rescind all black magic practices, curses, contracts, agreements, coerced or otherwise as well as all white magic practices, spells, agreements, and soul contracts for the purpose of manifestation through mental and emotional systems of control including but not limited to the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, Black Magic arts, elite priests and priestesses allied with all externally organized religions or cults;

I further rescind and renege all forms of spell and unconscious contracts across all multidimensional timelines in which and through which my Agreement to Be Whole has been or will be breached, compromised, or broken, under any and all circumstances, which have been initiated, performed and perfected involuntarily, in sleep or hypnotic states, and/or void of my conscious waking consent as a human being.

Furthermore, I do not and will not consent to being an unconscious or
    unwitting instrument or conduit of punishment, sacrifice, or loss (through
    war, plague, technically induced 'natural' catastrophe) of those closest to
    me as herein described above, of:

● healthy DNA from my ancestral line

● or humanity at large in its entirety as part of the estate of grace of the
    Source of All Being in partnership with planetary being Gaia, also
    known as planet Earth.

I am not and will not be punished by the system of separation or its 3D construct; I cancel any agreement and rescind any implied agreement for such systemic punishment; all permission to subject me, my physical person, life force, sacred sensuality, and my soul to any and all forms of blood sacrifice are forthwith and here everafter denied;

I do not and will not accept any involuntary sacrifice to sustain and maintain the system of separation and its 3D construct; I cancel any agreements and rescind any implied agreement to accept or endure such systemic sacrifice; all permission to subject me, my physical person, life force, sacred sensuality, and my soul as well as all my close relationships as herein above described to all forms of sacrifice are forthwith hereafter denied;

I will not accept nor do I agree to suffer personal loss, specifically financial loss, as a form of punishment or sacrifice for rescinding any and all contracts or unconscious agreements and for dissolving any incomplete creation in which I unwittingly participated being in a state of ignorance about the consequences of incomplete creation in all its forms and manifestations; all permission to subject me, my physical person, life force, sacred sensuality, and my soul or the souls of my closest relations herein

above described to all forms of involuntary loss (home, automobile, place of
    business, valuable personal property and animals) are here forthwith and
    forever hereafter denied.

This is a Declaration of soul sovereignty, spoken, signed and lawfully
    executed on this date ____ by (your full name as it appears on your birth
    certificate in all capital letters)

An Affidavit is a document that provides truthful statement or witness of a
    particular set of circumstances of actions by self or others.

Your birth certificate is a bond of ownership and constitutes negotiable
    tender for 3D Construct religious, multinational, and government
    organizations and private or public corporations.

As a sovereign soul there is no need for you to acknowledge the
    ‘strawman’ or other representation of you as having any validity within
    complete creation. Any representation of ‘you’ is not you. It is a fictitious
    instrument that has no weight or merit outside of the 3D Construct.

© Copyright 2017 Sourced Life All Rights Reserved
    Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th December 2017 at 23:25.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

mab777 (31st January 2018), SieS (31st January 2018), Smell the Roses (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st February 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Retired
    Thanks

Declaration of intent, common following principles, essence and guidlines of the Findhorn Foundations - a spiritual community and an ecovillage in Scotland (who are not immune to the structure of the world themselves)

Principles

Deep inner listening

Co-creation with nature

Love in action

Essence

We live in clarity and integrity, and seek nothing less than truth.

We live in openness with deep listening, and seek nothing less than communion.

We live in gratitude and open-heartedness, and seek nothing less than love.

We live in courage and willingness, and seek nothing less than our soul’s path.

We live in cooperation and shared vision, and seek nothing less than alignment with Spirit.

We live in awareness and responsibility, and seek nothing less than peace.

We live in acceptance and surrender, and seek nothing less than freedom.

Guidelines

1. Spiritual Practice
    I have an active spiritual practice to align with spirit and support me to work for the highest good.

2. Service
    I bring an attitude of service to others and to our planet, recognising I must also consider my own needs.

3. Personal Growth
    I am committed to the expansion of human consciousness and my own personal growth. I endeavour to recognise and change personal attitudes and behaviour patterns that are limiting.

4. Integrity
    I embody congruence of thought, word and action. I take responsibility for the spiritual, environmental and human effects of my activities.

5. Respecting Others
    I wholeheartedly respect other people – their differences, views, origins, backgrounds and issues. I respect all forms of life and the Community’s and other people’s property.

6. Direct Communication
    I use clear and honest communication with open listening, heart-felt responses, loving acceptance and straightforwardness. I talk to people rather than about them. In public and in private I do not malign or demean others. I may seek helpful advice but do not seek to collude.

7. Reflection
    I recognise that anything I see outside myself—any criticisms, irritations or appreciations—may also be reflections of what is inside me, and I commit to looking at these before addressing others.

8. Feedback
    I am willing to listen to constructive feedback and work with it. I offer feedback to others in a caring and appropriate way to challenge and support each other to grow.

9. Nonviolence
    I do not inflict my attitudes or desires on others. Where appropriate I step in and stop violence, manipulation or intimidation of myself or others, or at least say that I would like it to stop.

10. Perspective
    For the benefit of the whole Community I may need to put aside my personal issues. I acknowledge that there may be wider perspectives than my own and deeper issues than those I am immediately aware of.

11. Cooperation
    I clearly communicate my decisions to others who may be affected by them, and consider their views respectfully. I recognise that others may make decisions which affect me, and I respect the care and integrity they have put into their decision-making process.

12. Peacekeeping
    I make every effort to resolve disputes. I may call for an advocate, friend, independent observer or mediator to be present, and will use and follow the Community’s grievance procedures as necessary.

13. Agreements
    I respect the law of the land, keep agreements I have made, and do not break or try to evade any Community guidelines.

14. Commitment
    I bring the spirit of this statement of Common Ground to all my dealings.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 31st January 2018 at 14:54.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

bluestflame (31st January 2018), onevoice (1st February 2018), Satori (19th October 2018), SieS (31st January 2018), Star Tsar (31st January 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Looks like I may need to read A Wrinkle In Time again. It’s been a while. So many great ideas on this thread. I tend to disregard anything from Findhorn, since their OSS/CIA connections seem impossible to deny. I suppose they could be using otherwise good ideas to lure people there and then subvert their intent.
    There's no time like the present.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Limor Wolf (19th October 2018), PathWalker (19th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st February 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Retired
    Thanks

Hello Merry Mom! thank you for your comment, Yes, the Findhorn foundation overlay intent is known and understood, so, it is taking those intentions in their purest original way which exist as well ~

Declaration of the dismantling of AI as based on the version of Wolfgang the healer -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdyrbAajrhM

Quote I am a sovereign being
    and I consider any AI
    that has been placed into my body
    as my property
    and that it has to obey mine
    and my higher self's every command

I command that any AI in my body,
    DNA, aura, copies and all that is related to my essence thereof,
    that are not completely aligned
    with my highest expression
    or good in all of my existence
    be removed or terminated right now

This is to happen in a way that is for the highest good
    in the original source harmonious field
    with the most benevolent outcome for me

Any contracts, deaths, vows, spells and anything at all
    that would allow their presence
    are now cancelled,
    as they are based on deceit,
    trickery, guilt, blackmail and other ways that violate my free will.
    So be it
    Highest blessings, highest love, highest unity ~

Limor

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Charles Harris (19th October 2018), PathWalker (19th October 2018), wondering (1st February 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I recently found this book, The Clarity Technique, that seems to cover a lot of the same things discussed in this thread along with a few additional aspects.
    Some of it you need someone to do it with. Much of it you can do solo.
    And the book is free.
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/268288

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eft920 For This Post:

SieS (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (1st February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2