Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: The Area 51 'Alien Interview' video

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: The Area 51 'Alien Interview' video

** bump **

Has this Victor guy ever resurfaced after his 2008 video?? I assume he died but he seems to like attention. He's a bit annoying but fascinating things he speaks of (end of times within 20 years...Cheney and Rumsfeld...etc).

Dave - Toronto

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    ----------

I do tend to believe this video is real.

A few years ago I talked at length with Sean David Morton - who was contacted by the original Area 51 source, with the video. Sean is pretty smart, and was convinced that both source and video were authentic.
    I don't know this man but there are some negative comments about him:

1) Long story here. Yes, Sean was found guilty of fraud by the SEC. I have all the papers.

Kerry lost about $116,000 (a major chunk of her mother's inheritance, which helped support our living expenses in the start-up of Camelot), and I lost $25,000. Not a penny has ever been returned. It's a story that's not been told.

Sean was not deliberately fraudulent -- just culpably negligent. He entrusted the funds to the care of someone (Daryl Weber) who was playing the ForEx market. Sean left him instructions on exactly what to do (when to sell, when to buy, etc) -- but Daryl figured he knew best.

Daryl went off on a long weekend's break, leaving his children in charge of the trading screens (go figure). The market crashed, and his kids had no idea what to do. When Daryl returned, everything was lost.

The problem was compounded in that thereafter, Sean did not come clean about what had happened for the next 12 months. Many people lost a great deal of money (the total was in the millions), and quite a number of them -- not Kerry or myself, btw -- filed suit.

An interesting footnote here is that David Wilcock, watching from the sidelines, 'saw' that we were going to lose everything, was very upset, and tried to warn us. Some day, when the history of Camelot is written (note to self -- do this!), I can tell the entire interesting story.

2) UFO Watchdog is absolutely not a reliable source of information about anyone at all, so I would not allow that to make a decision about the alien in the video!

All I know is that Sean was the researcher who was first sent the video by 'Victor' (I never knew his real name, and this was several years before I first met Sean) -- and Sean always insisted that Victor was authentic, and so was the video as best he knew.

3) Regarding the ETs supposedly being too advanced to be held prisoner, it's an interesting discussion. I would imagine that the being, if real, was being kept in all kinds of sophisticated electronic encasement -- as Dan Burisch's ET was in S-4 (Area 51), and I'm pretty sure that was a very real story.
    I've never bought into Sean David Morton based on what I read about the lawsuits and accusations against him. Was a bit confused as to why both Bill and Kerry had his back in the Camelot days. I'd be interested to know the full story here.

Dave - Toronto

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,388 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by buares (here)
    ----------

I do tend to believe this video is real.

A few years ago I talked at length with Sean David Morton - who was contacted by the original Area 51 source, with the video. Sean is pretty smart, and was convinced that both source and video were authentic.
    I don't know this man but there are some negative comments about him:

1) Long story here. Yes, Sean was found guilty of fraud by the SEC. I have all the papers.

Kerry lost about $116,000 (a major chunk of her mother's inheritance, which helped support our living expenses in the start-up of Camelot), and I lost $25,000. Not a penny has ever been returned. It's a story that's not been told.

Sean was not deliberately fraudulent -- just culpably negligent. He entrusted the funds to the care of someone (Daryl Weber) who was playing the ForEx market. Sean left him instructions on exactly what to do (when to sell, when to buy, etc) -- but Daryl figured he knew best.

Daryl went off on a long weekend's break, leaving his children in charge of the trading screens (go figure). The market crashed, and his kids had no idea what to do. When Daryl returned, everything was lost.

The problem was compounded in that thereafter, Sean did not come clean about what had happened for the next 12 months. Many people lost a great deal of money (the total was in the millions), and quite a number of them -- not Kerry or myself, btw -- filed suit.

An interesting footnote here is that David Wilcock, watching from the sidelines, 'saw' that we were going to lose everything, was very upset, and tried to warn us. Some day, when the history of Camelot is written (note to self -- do this!), I can tell the entire interesting story.

2) UFO Watchdog is absolutely not a reliable source of information about anyone at all, so I would not allow that to make a decision about the alien in the video!

All I know is that Sean was the researcher who was first sent the video by 'Victor' (I never knew his real name, and this was several years before I first met Sean) -- and Sean always insisted that Victor was authentic, and so was the video as best he knew.

3) Regarding the ETs supposedly being too advanced to be held prisoner, it's an interesting discussion. I would imagine that the being, if real, was being kept in all kinds of sophisticated electronic encasement -- as Dan Burisch's ET was in S-4 (Area 51), and I'm pretty sure that was a very real story.
    I've never bought into Sean David Morton based on what I read about the lawsuits and accusations against him. Was a bit confused as to why both Bill and Kerry had his back in the Camelot days. I'd be interested to know the full story here.

Dave - Toronto
    Hi there, Dave: Sean was Kerry's friend, and I was introduced to him (and his wife Melissa) by her. I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 'having his back'... Camelot never interviewed him when I was working with Kerry.

The full story is summarized in the quote above. For reasons I have never been able to understand, Kerry herself has 'had his back' ever since her loss of over $100,000 at Sean's hands.

Sean's early work in the 1990s was ground-breaking and world-class. He did do some important stuff back then.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chip (11th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th February 2017), Shannon (11th August 2016), Spellbound (12th August 2016)

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

Sorry, I should have clarified. A few years back when I watched some of the Awake & Aware conference videos, this was when I was initially introduced to Sean as I wasn't aware of him before that. After that, I looked him up on the internet and that was when I found out about the lawsuits and accusations against him. That was why I was confused as to why Camelot was friendly with him (that's what I meant by...having his back). It seems to me that he's rather tainted as a result of the accusations and lawsuits. I wasn't aware of your's and Kerry's losses due to him until I read the above posts last night...which prompted my above response. If I had lost that amount of money (or any amount of money) to someone, I'd be furious....and yet he was welcomed at the A&A conference. I just found that to be a bit strange (though, to be honest, it's none of mine or anyone else's business).

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Shannon (12th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Is this a leaked ET interview? If so, what a chance to get answers...

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Andre (30th August 2016), Atlas (31st August 2016), Blacklight43 (30th August 2016), CaptnNemo (31st August 2016), Ecnal61 (30th August 2016), Jayren (31st August 2016), KiwiElf (31st August 2016), ks4ever (31st August 2016), Lifebringer (31st August 2016), Maknocktomb (31st August 2016), Mercedes (30th August 2016), norski (31st August 2016), RedSun88 (30th August 2016), Shannon (30th August 2016), Spacyman (31st August 2016), Spellbound (31st August 2016), Sueanne47 (30th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016), syrwong (30th August 2016), william r sanford72 (31st August 2016)

9. Link to Post #46
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

I don't know why the description of the video is a release by Snowden dated 21, Aug. I saw the video on a Chinese site 3 weeks ago, dated 7, Aug. The description was brief: From the facebook of a German in July.

If you can tolerate 30 seconds of ads:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/gkYFQ5hVBX8/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2016), Mercedes (30th August 2016), mojo (30th August 2016), Shannon (30th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016)

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Yeah once the interviewer said "try me" and the entity answered i took the whole thing as entertainment. And then there's the part at the end where the entity cannot be understood (indiscernible) and I guess stands up....

A side note, the "alien gray", looks like my 15 year old "Russian blue"... Meow

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2016), Mercedes (31st August 2016), mojo (30th August 2016), Spellbound (30th August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Weather its real or not..The message conveyed is what matters. What it is said is known through out our community that these subjects in the conversation maybe factual to some extent to what is happening / happened in reality.

I can easily accept that if there were actual interviews / interrogations made back then or even today, it would probably look and sound like this.

My 2 cents, nevertheless great vid!! :D

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st August 2016), mojo (31st August 2016), norski (31st August 2016), Spacyman (31st August 2016), Star Tsar (31st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016)

15. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 2,424 posts

I'm going out on a limb here and calling this a hoax. Entertaining, perhaps, true-no.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (31st August 2016), mojo (31st August 2016)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I'm going out on a limb here and calling this a hoax. Entertaining, perhaps, true-no.
    What makes you sure it's not true ? Got any substantial and valid arguments or proof that it's not ?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st August 2016), mojo (31st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

...if its a hoax its well done, the theme of the ET message is impressive and sound of the voice the eyelid movement and reflection is amazing... Its too bad the annotations were such a match for the rest of the video and difficult to tell modern from old video that way. I'm on the fence...hoax possibly because of the quality of the video if is was done long ago in the 40s-50s but maybe the footage is not so old 60-70s range?... if filmed later like the 60s or 70s it could be authentic.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

CaptnNemo (31st August 2016), KiwiElf (31st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Thanks Mojo,

This is what I mean, an opinion based on the evaluation one could make in every aspect of it's authenticity. Because at the end of it all, what is important to understand in that video ?
    The message is, this is what makes you resonate or not inside.

Let's say this interview is the real deal. We have proof and acknowledgement and all what we need to say that this is true, than what!!??

Okay aliens are real!!?? No sh*t they are!! but than what. Would it necessarily mean that what he responds is also true ?? No, again, I, you, them, everybody's guess is as good as anyone unless you experienced first hand the situation. Other than that, its all a question of PERCEPTION like everything else in life, what we perceive as truth for ourselves will reflect into our reality no matter what and does not mean it's good for others.

Again, the message here is what matters and if it resonates inside you and makes you realize things or makes you become a better person in life, well it served it's purpose.

Cheers!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

KiwiElf (31st August 2016), mojo (31st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016)

23. Link to Post #53
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

ALIEN INTERVIEW VIDEO OFFICIALLY DEBUNKED

UFO researcher, Isaac Koi, was quick to analyze the video and determine that it was most definitely a hoax. Koi was able to trace the video back to its original uploader, and that’s when it became clear that this was nothing more than a pet project of a digital effects artist. In an article written by Koi, he states that this was all done by:

“… Canadian visual effects artists Aristomenis Tsirbas (“Meni Tsirbas”) of MeniThings Productions. He has been a digital artist on ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’, ‘Star Trek: Voyager’, ‘Star Trek: Enterprise’”

http://rogueplanet.tv/alien-intervie...debunked/12111

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Biff (31st August 2016), CaptnNemo (31st August 2016), Fellow Aspirant (31st August 2016), Ines (31st August 2016), Innocent Warrior (27th February 2017), Ioneo (31st August 2016), KiwiElf (31st August 2016), mojo (31st August 2016), Satori (1st September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Spellbound (31st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016), william r sanford72 (31st August 2016)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    ALIEN INTERVIEW VIDEO OFFICIALLY DEBUNKED

UFO researcher, Isaac Koi, was quick to analyze the video and determine that it was most definitely a hoax. Koi was able to trace the video back to its original uploader, and that’s when it became clear that this was nothing more than a pet project of a digital effects artist. In an article written by Koi, he states that this was all done by:

“… Canadian visual effects artists Aristomenis Tsirbas (“Meni Tsirbas”) of MeniThings Productions. He has been a digital artist on ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’, ‘Star Trek: Voyager’, ‘Star Trek: Enterprise’”

http://rogueplanet.tv/alien-intervie...debunked/12111
    Well, that is stellar work then! His message is still valid though.
    - You have to face the truth.
    - What truth?
    - There is no spoon.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spacyman For This Post:

CaptnNemo (31st August 2016), KiwiElf (31st August 2016), mojo (31st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016), syrwong (31st August 2016)

27. Link to Post #55
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

A valid message from Star Trek digital artist, I don't think so.

"MeniThings hits another YouTube milestone - 20 million views!"

http://www.isaackoi.com/ufo-videos/k...video-127.html

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

mojo (31st August 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016), syrwong (31st August 2016), william r sanford72 (31st August 2016)

29. Link to Post #56
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

ET says the almost total extinction of the human race is due to dogma. It is the acceptance of beliefs without questioning. This is the 'success' of the mind-control educational programs and media propaganda, leading most people, especially those who think they are living in a free country to accept dogmas with little or no thinking. Here are some dogmas:
    1. Religions -One born into a religious family is most likely to accept the religion. Most religions have the illuminatii structure.
    2. Capitalism - The simple question is that if capitalism is so good, why the wealth is so concentrated in 1% and people are dying everyday of starvation? An evasing answer is that the world is not practicing true capitalism, change it a little and it is entirely different. But a flawed system cannot be changed to good. Thinking this way is a self-deceiving or being deceived.
    3. Democracy - It is the worst dogma for being so much assciated with freedom but in fact bears no relation to it.

ET is right. It is quite clear that the country that has the most dogmas above is setting out to destroy humanity.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

CaptnNemo (31st August 2016), KiwiElf (31st August 2016), mojo (31st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016)

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

That was pretty interesting. The message was quite clear. Get rid of politics and religion.

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    That was pretty interesting. The message was quite clear. Get rid of politics and religion.
    Yes let's get rid of DIRTY, unhealthy, unethical politics, specifically the ones that controls them and mostly every other aspects of our lives. These are the culprits!! and yeah religion unquestionably especially the Vatican and anything that revolves around them.
    Last edited by CaptnNemo; 31st August 2016 at 05:27.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

34. Link to Post #59
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Whether it's faked or not - the message is true (ie, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater - this is exactly the dogma the message is talking about
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 31st August 2016 at 09:36.

35. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

With al the AI they are trying to program in war and intell and press to replace the human that may have a heart and not do certain things, machines would be incapable of feeling emotion for, but still have strategic imput on how humans fight to win wars, through video games that are linked. Microsoft X-Box comes to mind. INteractive with everything in the home, including videoing/listening you while you sleep.
    Learning your patterns for survival, you know the military already has had training and now the drones do what soldiers do, and the soldiers are told lies by manipulated Presidents, they/ptw don't feel have the "need to know.' They just want democratically elected cheerleaders that can tell the best lie or defy them and go on risk of telling voters the truth. Like Carter, most Democratic Presidents have had to scratch, threaten, kick and try to steal the "need to know stuff." Therefore I feel it's safe to say that "one warmongering braggadocious sect of " the party KNOWS and the other kept just barely inside the loop of classified to make it look legit. Some political candidates(possibly with control tracker device inside them) are used as debunkers to their constituents. I watched a video of Hillary and it did really look like she was short circuiting at a smoothy shop stop. Perhaps the device is being rejected and she cannot be controlled? I don't know where the truth begins and the lie ends, but these times they are a changing.
    Sheesh, if I keep putting out my strategy in thinking, or vetting on angles, they'll just install more hurdles to find the truth, so...telepathy, empathic and other gifts should be used, only when needed, like prayer with me. When I can't handle it, I turn it over to my God. Whether that's a snitch switch on what's going on here or not, I don't care. I just want this monkey-merry-go-round- of hate on humans and the planet, stopped.
    If we can't focus on that, then no amount of sun-screen lotion, will keep the burn off you.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Atlas (26th February 2017), KiwiElf (31st August 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast