+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: The Area 51 'Alien Interview' video

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,121 times in 2,425 posts

Default Re: Remember This Supposed Footage of Alien Interrogation?

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    To me it looks like a bird.
    That’s what I think too. But when it simply vanished I scratched my head a bit.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,858 times in 4,354 posts

Quote Posted by panpsych (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    in his subsequent media commitment with Art Bell and SDM on C2C
    Are any of these audios archived anywhere? I would be most interested to hear them.
    I was quite surprised that someone still has the whole C2C show with Art Bell on a YouTube playlist
    Excellent, thanks for that. This is part 1/8.

Here are the others

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-T0byU0rwc&t=2s
    Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LxMnbWl95o
    Part 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-OxGdcU9Q4
    Part 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jj13rwpTro
    Part 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxsM4U5mE2k
    Part 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5luodTTOV1Q
    Part 8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj0O0ApyiTI
    Not an easy listen. The narrative is disjointed, and the topics jump all over the place. Almost every question put to Victor is met with a hesitant pause, and he stammers frequently. The host's predilection to fill a pregnant silence often results in Victor being cut off just as he's about to articulate something -- and who knows something interesting. As much as I like and admire Art Bell this was infuriating.

I did my best to summarize the interview with the following bullet-points.
    • The footage was digitized from old analogue tape
    • The ET in the footage came from a craft shot down in '89
    • We have the technology to shoot down alien craft
    • Victor believes they can only be shot down when aliens choose to be shot down
    • Four persons were present in the interview
    • Telepaths present in the interview are not very skilled
    • Any perceived maltreatment of the aliens stems from our helplessness/lack of knowledge (dealing with them)
    • These black programs are full of "well-educated charlatanism". Need for security trumps scientific expertise
    • The ETs have a level of advancement beyond our ability to understand
    • ETs are biologically inert in relation to our ecosystem
    • The ETs in custody routinely contract debilitating illnesses
    • All ETs in government possession are likely dead (by now)
    • He thinks the ETs are presenting themselves (to be captured) as a "test" (of humanity)
    • Aliens understand us better than we understand them
    • The ET's answers (in interview) calibrated to some purpose of their own not clearly understood by us
    • Believes the ETs' programs on the human race are as old as the human race
    • Victor himself personally encountered ETs at S-4. Doesn't make clear he was present at the same session shown in footage
    • His encounter elicited strong emotional reaction: sorrow, and anger. Felt intense presence within him that was "foreign". Experience changed him.
    • Area 51 is now defunct, many of the alien facilities abandoned (at time of interview, late 90s)
    • S-4 has four underground levels. First two levels for back-engineering program (of alien craft)
    • Goes on to back up Bob Lazar's account
    • Level three and four contain living quarters for the EBEs. The EBE's breathe normal oxygen.
    • When autopsied, ETs have the organs of a biological entity. They function as a biological entity, but lack certain (regular) chemical and physical functions
    • Does not believe that ETs die (in captivity) because they cannot live in our environment. Implies they "allow" humans to exercise their free will (in mistreating them) as a test
    • Victor has never witnessed other ET species. Not a believer in Pleiadians or other humanoid alien types
    • Doesn't believe the ETs (Greys) are from Zeta Reticuli, or deep space. If he were to speculate, they come from other dimension or a contiguous place not available to us to visit
    • Area 51/S-4 operation moved to Utah (my comment – probably Dugway Proving Grounds)
    • He (Victor) will not (which is different to does not) confirm Bob Lazar worked on craft at S-4, but his information is essentially correct
    • On this he can make no further pronouncement – this to protect his anonymity
    • ET craft were absolutely at S-4. He can confirm that
    • The saucers may at this time still be at S-4, but believes they will be moved, cannot say how
    • John Lear's claim that many bases are connected by huge underground tunnels – he cannot confirm this. He hasn't seen evidence of these tunnels, but can't rule it out – he's seen what the beings have allowed humans to do with their technology. If it was part of their plan he supposes it might be possible
    • Confirms Area 51 at Groom Lake is a testing ground for super-secret aircraft. S-4 at Papoose Lake (on the other hand) is separate, and is the site of the truly black programs
    • Test flights (of exotic craft) ceased around Area51/S-4 in late 1991, or early 1992
    • Government congratulates itself for having ET prisoners, but Victor believes ETs are allowing themselves to be captured for a reason
    • Doubles down on keeping his profile at Groom Lake/S-4 secret, will not confirm his role there or if he's still employed (on the base)
    • Opportunity to smuggle out more video/other evidence has passed. Obtaining initial 3min video clip was result of an opportunity presenting itself at a particular moment when the facility was in turmoil. A moment of confusion made it possible
    • His striking a deal with Rocket Pictures was financially motivated
    • The riches (of evidence) available (at the facility) is truly mind-boggling
    • Believes the alien autopsy film (Santilli) to be a hoax. Footage of being doesn't resemble ones he's seen or is in documentation he's aware of – but he hasn't himself seen the autopsy film from Roswell, so it "could" be true (real).
    • Uncertain what would happen to him if he's identified. At worst, he would be dead.
    • Being in the footage was not in any way restrained, but it was weak/sick
    • It has four fingers (on in each hand) one of which resembles a thumb
    • The ETs' contact with government resembles a test, and it's a test he thinks we are failing
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alan (1st August 2023), Alecs (31st July 2023), aoibhghaire (31st July 2023), Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), Blastolabs (31st July 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2023), Ewan (31st July 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st July 2023), gini (31st July 2023), Helvetic (31st July 2023), meat suit (31st July 2023), Michel Leclerc (31st July 2023), Mike (11th January 2024), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), Olaf (3rd August 2023), panpsych (31st July 2023), TravelerJim (10th August 2023), Yoda (31st July 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not an easy listen. The narrative is disjointed, and the topics jump all over the place. Almost every question put to Victor is met with a hesitant pause, and he stammers frequently. The host's predilection to fill a pregnant silence often results in Victor being cut off just as he's about to articulate something -- and who knows something interesting. As much as I like and admire Art Bell this was infuriating.
    Whilst I completely agree that all of these issues are present in the interview, I'd strongly caution against discouraging people to listen to it if they can stomach it, if only because these imperfections and unrehearsed, awkward inflections add some credence to the possibility that they aren't being read off the back of a napkin.

There are also inferences within those awkwardly pregnant pauses that I'd speculate would probably go unnoticed in a transcript.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to panpsych For This Post:

aoibhghaire (31st July 2023), Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2023), Ewan (31st July 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st July 2023), gini (31st July 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2023), Michel Leclerc (31st July 2023), Violet3 (11th January 2024), Yoda (31st July 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,929 times in 32,960 posts

in his subsequent media commitment with Art Bell and SDM on C2C
    Are any of these audios archived anywhere? I would be most interested to hear them.
    I was quite surprised that someone still has the whole C2C show with Art Bell on a YouTube playlist
    Excellent, thanks for that. This is part 1/8.

Here are the others

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-T0byU0rwc&t=2s
    Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LxMnbWl95o
    Part 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-OxGdcU9Q4
    Part 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jj13rwpTro
    Part 6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxsM4U5mE2k
    Part 7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5luodTTOV1Q
    Part 8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj0O0ApyiTI

I did my best to summarize the interview with the following bullet-points.
    • The footage was digitized from old analogue tape
    • The ET in the footage came from a craft shot down in '89
    • We have the technology to shoot down alien craft
    • Victor believes they can only be shot down when aliens choose to be shot down
    • Four persons were present in the interview
    • Telepaths present in the interview are not very skilled
    • Any perceived maltreatment of the aliens stems from our helplessness/lack of knowledge (dealing with them)
    • These black programs are full of "well-educated charlatanism". Need for security trumps scientific expertise
    • The ETs have a level of advancement beyond our ability to understand
    • ETs are biologically inert in relation to our ecosystem
    • The ETs in custody routinely contract debilitating illnesses
    • All ETs in government possession are likely dead (by now)
    • He thinks the ETs are presenting themselves (to be captured) as a "test" (of humanity)
    • Aliens understand us better than we understand them
    • The ET's answers (in interview) calibrated to some purpose of their own not clearly understood by us
    • Believes the ETs' programs on the human race are as old as the human race
    • Victor himself personally encountered ETs at S-4. Doesn't make clear he was present at the same session shown in footage
    • His encounter elicited strong emotional reaction: sorrow, and anger. Felt intense presence within him that was "foreign". Experience changed him.
    • Area 51 is now defunct, many of the alien facilities abandoned (at time of interview, late 90s)
    • S-4 has four underground levels. First two levels for back-engineering program (of alien craft)
    • Goes on to back up Bob Lazar's account
    • Level three and four contain living quarters for the EBEs. The EBE's breathe normal oxygen.
    • When autopsied, ETs have the organs of a biological entity. They function as a biological entity, but lack certain (regular) chemical and physical functions
    • Does not believe that ETs die (in captivity) because they cannot live in our environment. Implies they "allow" humans to exercise their free will (in mistreating them) as a test
    • Victor has never witnessed other ET species. Not a believer in Pleiadians or other humanoid alien types
    • Doesn't believe the ETs (Greys) are from Zeta Reticuli, or deep space. If he were to speculate, they come from other dimension or a contiguous place not available to us to visit.
    • Area 51/S-4 operation moved to Utah (my comment – probably Dugway Proving Grounds)
    • He (Victor) will not (which is different to does not) confirm Bob Lazar worked on craft at S-4, but his information is essentially correct
    • On this he can make no further pronouncement – this to protect his anonymity
    • ET craft were absolutely at S-4. He can confirm that
    • The saucers may at this time still be at S-4, but believes they will be moved, cannot say how
    • John Lear's claim that many bases are connected by huge underground tunnels – he cannot confirm this. He hasn't seen evidence of these tunnels, but can't rule it out – he's seen what the beings have allowed humans to do with their technology. If it was part of their plan he supposes it might be possible
    • Confirms Area 51 at Groom Lake is a testing ground for super-secret aircraft. S-4 at Papoose Lake (on the other hand) is separate, and is the site of the truly black programs
    • Test flights (of exotic craft) ceased around Area51/S-4 in late 1991, or early 1992
    • Government congratulates itself for having ET prisoners, but Victor believes ETs are allowing themselves to be captured for a reason
    • Doubles down on keeping his profile at Groom Lake/S-4 secret, will not confirm his role there or if he's still employed (on the base)
    • Opportunity to smuggle out more video/other evidence has passed. Obtaining initial 3min video clip was result of an opportunity presenting itself at a particular moment when the facility was in turmoil. A moment of confusion made it possible
    • His striking a deal with Rocket Pictures was financially motivated
    • The riches (of evidence) available (at the facility) is truly mind-boggling
    • Believes the alien autopsy film (Santilli) to be a hoax. Footage of being doesn't resemble ones he's seen or is in documentation he's aware of – but he hasn't himself seen the autopsy film from Roswell, so it "could" be true (real).
    • Uncertain what would happen to him if he's identified. At worst, he would be dead.
    • Being in the footage was not in any way restrained, but it was weak/sick
    • It has four fingers (on in each hand) one of which resembles a thumb
    • The ETs' contact with government resembles a test, and it's a test he thinks we are failing
    Many thanks, and very very useful.

All those responses sound authentic to me, especially his saying that doesn't believe the Greys are from Zeta Reticuli. I've never bought that either, though it's so widely posted and re-posted now it's almost something that "everyone knows".

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2023), Alecs (31st July 2023), aoibhghaire (31st July 2023), avid (31st July 2023), Blastolabs (31st July 2023), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2023), Ewan (31st July 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st July 2023), gini (31st July 2023), happyuk (1st August 2023), Libico (1st August 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st July 2023), Michel Leclerc (31st July 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), panpsych (31st July 2023), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2023), Tintin (1st August 2023), Violet3 (11th January 2024), Yoda (31st July 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,858 times in 4,354 posts

If I remember rightly the Zeta Reticuli connection first came up in the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case in the early 60's. A star map that Betty drew (from memory) was later matched to the Zeta Reticuli star system. As far as I know, that seems to be the only connection this system has with the ETs.

Besides, the ETs in this case were not in my opinion Greys. For a start their eyes were quite different. Though enlarged they had human characteristics, including an iris and pupil.

The ETs Betty and Barney Encountered
    Click image for larger version

Name:	betty_and barney hill aliens8b56cfb963b445a0623f6b8e24e21ef9.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	525.0 KB
ID:	51444

Another difference (to Greys) is these beings were heard to mumble to one another in an unknown language. Greys have no capacity for speech. The mouth is merely a simulacrum of one; they have no tongue per se or a voice box. Communication is by thought transfer only.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2023), aoibhghaire (31st July 2023), Bill Ryan (31st July 2023), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2023), Ewan (31st July 2023), ExomatrixTV (31st July 2023), Michel Leclerc (31st July 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), panpsych (31st July 2023), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2023), Tintin (1st August 2023), Wansen (1st August 2023), Yoda (31st July 2023)

11. Link to Post #106
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,761 times in 21,166 posts

• "Channeled" Drawing from 1904:

The Hyperdimensional Being known as Aiwass (The Lam) channeled through Aleister Crowley in 1904 gave him a coded language of power to use amongst the Psyconauts which they came to be known as. Aiwass is also the sign of the Single Bolt in Ancient Germanic which can be found in (Letters and Numbers). Aiwass was the classic "Gray" alien sent by the dark side as an extraterrestrial imposter.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st August 2023 at 00:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (12th August 2023), aoibhghaire (1st August 2023), Bill Ryan (4th November 2023), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2023), Michel Leclerc (14th November 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), Seeclearly (1st August 2023), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2023), Tintin (1st August 2023)

13. Link to Post #107
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 times in 233 posts

I read that Lam actually had large eyes like a Grey but Crowley omitted that from his sketch as he thought it would give it more credibility.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st August 2023), Bill Ryan (4th November 2023), Blastolabs (2nd August 2023), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Denise/Dizi (7th August 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st August 2023), Michel Leclerc (14th November 2023), mountain_jim (1st August 2023), Tintin (1st August 2023)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,513 times in 1,697 posts

Sadly, those that have the largest interest in the subject also find themselves with the least amount of time to research such things... I would think that an advanced civilization that was trying to determine the fate of humanity would not just attempt the whole "Take me to your leader" exercise, but they would take a more general sampling of all cultures, and random test samples among the masses, and see how THEY react to a wider scope of reality, and the souls within it.

This leads me to the whole alien abduction rash of experiencers... Those whom have had contacts and who have generally found them to be friendly, and welcomed more visitations from them... As a great many of humans have had this reaction to their contact experiences!!!

Isn't Victor the same person who initially gave the Project Serpo information? If this is true one could speculate that he would deliberately give some misinformation along with the true details that he DID know, in order to keep his identity a secret.... IE if he spoke of a detail others did NOT know, it could immediately place him into danger.

I did note that he mentioned Nixon was in on his own little "Cabal", and that he singled out Bush as not even being human in the sense that we would think of him.. This reminds me of the George Green inference that all leaders these days are either clones, being driven by "Others" or et in nature. Truly, even "A stranger at the Pentagon" suggested that et could easily walk among us and we wouldn't even know...

I did find a few telling things in the interviews that I found very telling...

1. Victor got very frustrated about the lack of effort to follow up on such information be any "credible" researcher... I suppose if I had taken such a risk, and shared that kind of knowledge at the risk of. losing my own life, I too, would get very frustrated with the circus we call ufology... and there are plenty of people out there willing to peddle any garbage they desire if they believe it will earn them a dollar...

2. Victor and Bob Dean seem to be on opposite sides of the spectrum when it comes to the intentions of the et... Bob seems to believe, though while facing many hurdles, that we will be moving into some "Golden Age" with the et, where Victor is convinced we're doomed... That's quite a broad different in perspectives...

My next question would be, does anyone know what year the last 2 videos were made? I am curious as I would like to look up where Rumsfeld actually was on March 23rd. as he seemed very adamant that this was a clue to something we should know if we want true information.

Interesting if nothing else..

And about Fred Doty.. I have met him as well, although I haven't had much communication with him... I have exchanged a few emails... And he seems to be a genuinely nice guy... But I would stop at suggesting that he is fully honest... While his NDA may have expired, he himself has suggested that there are things he knows to be true that he still keeps secret.... and once a misinformation/intelligence agent, always one... Not only does he not disclose the things he believes SHOULD BE kept quiet, I strongly suspect he would also still taint the subject matter in those efforts as well...

I recently subscribed to Gaia, only to watch as much as I could on that format, in regards to what these people were saying. Thankfully blue chicken wasn't there... But the things that were, really surprised me. Rick had much to say about et, and different situations with them... Short of all the details, it makes you wonder why now? And how much is truly real?

Victor has a strange take on the et in my opinion. As he seems to believe they are not only not from our world, but perhaps interdimensional in some way.... Some refer to them as biological robots, but he stated something along the lines of being "inert". That they semed inert or another word along those lines. I wonder what he meant by that... Were they solid holographic entities? Unable to "Be driven" unless telepathically attached to another being? It seems so vague.

As far as "Inter dimensionals"... Perhaps they're literally living right beside us, our of our range of view... or perceptions, and they have the ability to manifest in a range we can then detect? I am sure they were fed many plausable ideas, but until the science confirms any of them, we will never know the truth. With us making solid holographic forms now, that can cast shadows... and have density, perhaps this is what they experienced with one of more of these beings...

If Victor is a true whistleblower, it was brave to do that, but you cannot dismiss all of those out there wanting truth, but getting anything BUT truth.... And one must be in one of those actual programs to really know the truth of any of the matters, as everything else would be ridiculed as conjecture. Surely these individuals can only hope some believe their stories.

Sadly at this point, humanity has become better at lying about everything versus telling the truth these days... Up to and including their own appearances, with make up, face lifts, tummy tucks, and on and on.... Transfer that to politics and the problem increases 100 fold... It's a sad state of affairs we live in these days...

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bald (10th January 2024), Bill Ryan (4th November 2023), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (21st September 2023), JackMcThorn (8th August 2023), Michel Leclerc (14th November 2023), Miller (4th January 2024), panpsych (8th August 2023), Vangelo (8th August 2023), Violet3 (11th January 2024)

17. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Area 51 'Alien Interview' video

One sensible thing to conclude is that Victor did not obtain this footage from S4, and perhaps used this as a cover story for the facility he truly did gain it from. This would seem supported by the fact that the descriptions he gave Morton and Art Bell (during his only public interview given outside of a Rocket Productions outfit) of the security measures in place at S4 did not match Lazar or Burisch's account very accurately.
    In the past 24 hours Richard Dolan has hosted Jon Stewart exploring our above previously discussed theme on the "Victor" testimony of the so-called "alien interview" - that the footage may have been captured at a facility other than S4.

Some key points:

- Stewart claims this footage was taken at a site called S2-a (lending credence to the idea that Victor may have been using S4 as a protective cover of plausible deniability)

- He provides a list of allegedly identified personnel *in* the footage and goes into some details about their biographies, which, on its face appears to be an Easter egg hunt styled treasure trove of plausible responses to previously open questions.

- Stewart gives testimony of a naval wife who claims one of the medical personnel in the infamous footage is unquestionably her husband, who indeed worked in clandestine naval medical projects (which was often a bone of contention in their relationship).

If nothing else, as Dolan acknowledges in the interview, Stewart has made some important progress in providing some possible responses to key questions that have kept this case open for decades.

Personnel listed as either featuring in the footage, or were otherwise present in the viewing gallery at the time of its shooting:

Colonel [indecipherable redaction] – US Army Intelligence: As yet, unnamed, although shared with Dolan. In the interview, Stewart and Dolan discuss that this individual was involved with TRW. It’s an acronym which can be parsed several ways: Tactical Recon Wing; Training Wing; Technical Review Workgroup; or TRW Inc. who have been contracted to provide systems engineering, automotive aerospace and ICBM support to both the US Government and Defense agencies. In any case, TRW is an acronym well-known in US intelligence circles as referring to ‘deep black’ intelligence involvement. Indeed, TRW is noted in the Wilson Memo (Admr. Thomas Wilson confirms to Dr Eric Davis that Elizabeth Elliot’s information sounds like “… the real deal…” when Davis relays that she’s given a Remote Viewing testimony by reference t TRW.

Eric Davis meeting with Adm. Wilson - DocumentCloud – p. 15

Dr. W[indecipherable redaction] – USAF Medical Corp. – Stewart met with this individual’s widow (2nd wife) to discuss his biography. Stewart outright asks what her opinion is on the possibility that her husband could have been involved in an ET program during the timeframe around the footage. According to Stewart, his widow found this to be a very plausible explanation as to why he would never discuss his work with the USAF Medical Corp. even when under social pressure to do so at gatherings. (NB: the widow offered up ‘USAF Medical Corp.’ in this anecdote, with no prompting, which corroborates the information Stewart had received from his DIA contact). The widow went on to mention that his unwillingness to discuss his time with the USAF Medical Corp. was a ‘source of contention’ both between them and with their social group (who also had military connections and were able to discuss their own stories more freely). She also very clearly identified his facial features from the footage as being the medic to the being’s right (our left).

Dr Craig [indecipherable redaction] – Scientist (??) – Stewart identifies this individual as having been a pulmonologist who worked with the VA (Veteran’s Affairs – veteran aftercare institution) at the time the footage was taken.
    My speculation: due to the image clean-up I’m able to achieve with my own humble editing skills, it appears as one possible candidate for an ID on this individual could be Dr. Craig McPherson , who currently sits as the Governor for the American College of Cardiology but, at the time the footage was taken (circa 1991), worked as director for the Critical Care Unit and Electrophysiology (with expertise in pulmonology) at the – you guessed it – Veteran’s Affairs Medical Centre (VAMC) in West Haven CT.

Admiral Edward D. Schaeffer - Naval Intelligence (deceased as of 2016) - Due to the fact that Schaeffer has passed away, Stewart felt comfortable revealing his identity. Noteworthy biographical points which supply context as to the reason for his presence at this session include that he would’ve been part of the relevant 'Chain of Command' in terms of direction-of-travel for this information. Indeed, Stewart alludes to the fact that this was reported via JCS up to the sitting POTUS. Schaeffer himself was the Director of Naval Intelligence at the time the footage was captured and sitting J2, reporting directly to Colin Powell: the Chairman of the JCS at the time and Commander USAFC. This would’ve been a highly plausible line-management channel for this information to be fed up the chain if it were indeed real.

Captain Lowell Jacoby – Naval Intelligence – Adding to the plausibility of the ‘Chain of Command’ line management context that Edward D. Schaeffer’s presence provides, we have an appearance from one of his (at the time) direct subordinates. Jacoby had been promoted to Captain in 1989 and been assigned the role of Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence .
    Supplemental note: Whilst I can’t source specific links of their involvement to this case, both Schaeffer and Jacoby would’ve been ‘in position’ at the time of (and during the follow-up to) the Kalahari Crash incident – the shoot-down and retrieval of live ET’s that was reported (and leant credence by researchers like Tony Dodd ) to have occurred somewhere near the South African and Botswanan border in 1989. This has widely been discussed (and noted in the 20th Anniversary Edition of the Rocket picture) as a possible candidate for the origins of the being captured on film.

The remaining listed personnel appear to be two monks from Saint Catherine's Monastery (Sinai?). This is interesting, as we can recall Victor in his C2C media commitment (indexed above and also here) following the initial release of the Rocket Picture frequently mentioning that he'd been persuaded to consider Christian analogies in relation to his exposure to this being and the program managing his continued residence with the US Navy. Whilst this doesn't corroborate much by itself, it is an interesting little contextual detail which gives a possible motivation for Victor's religious musings - perhaps he'd been present at discussions involving these two monks and had been privy to whatever level of contribution they were making to the program, leading him to his Messianic musings.

The next three are listed as 'unnamed'.

Wider Supplemental Discussion: This is purely my speculation. But, during the interview, Stewart explains the work he's done to contact various experienced medical technologists to ask if they have ever seen a device quite like the green light-point instrument featured in the footage, which has been the subject of a lot of discussion, and largely assumed to have been some bespoke medical monitor.

Stewart reports no joy thus far in terms of finding an expert in the field of medical monitoring technology who might know what it might be.

To me, this makes sense, as I've never assumed it was a medical monitor at all. The structure of the device has always struck me as an Einsteinian light-clock - a theoretical device to measure time dilation effects https://www.emc2-explained.info/The-Light-Clock/

The light-clock theory might be consistent with both Burisch's testimony that these beings as time travellers, Victor's assertions that they aren't seemingly "physical" and also other more recent testimonies via Grusch et al suggesting that they folded in inter-dimensionally. Perhaps the device doesn't monitor biophysical health as we conceive of it at all, but general relativistic perturbations associated with the space around them.

Maybe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20231105_143348.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	52138  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by panpsych; 5th November 2023 at 15:16. Reason: Update with further information

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to panpsych For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th November 2023), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Chip (10th January 2024), Harmony (10th January 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th November 2023), Miller (10th January 2024), palehorse (12th January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2023), Vangelo (5th November 2023), Yoda (5th November 2023)

19. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Area 51 'Alien Interview' video

Victor - C2C Segment - True Voice

I have pitch-shifted a segment of Victor's C2C interview with Art Bell and Sean David Morton to bring it closer to his true speaking voice.

I've done this not in the hope that it might improve anyone's chances of discovering his identity, but simply to point out how much less defensive and stand-offish Victor seems when we can hear him in something closer to his natural tone. The vocal masking effects made him appear far more aggressive than he seems at something closer to reality.

Please feel free to use this however you wish.
    Last edited by panpsych; 16th November 2023 at 15:44.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panpsych For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2024), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Chip (10th January 2024), Harmony (10th January 2024), Miller (10th January 2024), mountain_jim (12th January 2024), Violet3 (11th January 2024)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

This also belongs on this thread. (A follow-up interview with 'Victor' in 2008)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th January 2024 at 13:24.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th January 2024), Bald (10th January 2024), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Chip (10th January 2024), Harmony (10th January 2024), Houman (12th January 2024), Inversion (12th January 2024), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th January 2024), Miller (10th January 2024), mountain_jim (11th January 2024), palehorse (12th January 2024), Sadieblue (22nd January 2024), Yoda (10th January 2024)

23. Link to Post #112
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,402 times in 238 posts

Hi Bill
    the second interview with Victor was especially interesting, but very hard to understand. Where does he say the aliens come from, do you know? I replayed it several time and just could not hear what he said.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2024), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Harmony (11th January 2024), Inversion (12th January 2024), mountain_jim (11th January 2024), palehorse (12th January 2024), Sadieblue (22nd January 2024), Yoda (11th January 2024)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Hi Bill
    the second interview with Victor was especially interesting, but very hard to understand. Where does he say the aliens come from, do you know? I replayed it several time and just could not hear what he said.
    Ah! He's saying: (7:04) "These aliens come from the universe of science."

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2024), Harmony (12th January 2024), Houman (12th January 2024), Inversion (12th January 2024), mountain_jim (12th January 2024), palehorse (12th January 2024), Sadieblue (22nd January 2024), Violet3 (12th January 2024), Yoda (11th January 2024)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,373 times in 1,773 posts

Hi Bill
    Ah! He's saying: (7:04) "These aliens come from the universe of science."

At 9min he says in French "Apres moi le deluge, le deluge solaire" which translates into "After me the flood, the solar flood", which reminds me of Akita

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2024), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2024), Harmony (12th January 2024), mountain_jim (12th January 2024), palehorse (12th January 2024), Sadieblue (22nd January 2024), Violet3 (12th January 2024)

29. Link to Post #115
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,402 times in 238 posts

thanks Bill and Houman
    "...the universe of science, not the universe of religion." Any idea what he means i.e. which science?

Re the "solar flood" do you think he is referring to solar flares? If the interview is 2008 and he says don't count on a 20 year anniversary of it, then he means a major fire/flood event some time before 2028, perhaps triggered by solar flares?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2024), Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Harmony (12th January 2024), Houman (13th January 2024), mountain_jim (12th January 2024), palehorse (12th January 2024), Sadieblue (22nd January 2024)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

thanks Bill and Houman
    "...the universe of science, not the universe of religion." Any idea what he means i.e. which science?
    I think he's saying that these ETs base their predictions or warnings on what they consider as [scientific] facts, not beliefs.

Re the "solar flood" do you think he is referring to solar flares? If the interview is 2008 and he says don't count on a 20 year anniversary of it, then he means a major fire/flood event some time before 2028, perhaps triggered by solar flares?
    Yes, that's my interpretation as well. Something like Ed Dames' 'Killshot', and/or what Akita (and other prophecies) refer to as 'Fire from the Sky'. (Not a water flood, but some major solar event that 'floods' the earth with something like a giant solar flare that impacts Earth with catastrophic effect.)

There's quite a lot about this on The Third Secret of Fatima thread, in which a prophetic message received in Akita, Japan in 1973, apparently extremely similar to that received by the Fatima witnesses in 1918, is described in detail.

I have to say that this does all fit with my own purely personal assessment of the likely date of this event, which I've posted several times seems to me to converge on something like 2028-29.

I've been noting all the references to this [apparent] kind of incident that I've been able to find, and so far I've listed over 40 of them. Some are far more specific than others, but the broad agreement that something not-good may possibly happen to the Earth in the next few years does start to seem worthy of being taken seriously.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Casey Claar (12th January 2024), Deux Corbeaux (17th January 2024), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2024), Harmony (12th January 2024), Houman (13th January 2024), Miller (14th January 2024), mountain_jim (12th January 2024), palehorse (12th January 2024), Sadieblue (22nd January 2024), Sue (Ayt) (12th January 2024), tessie999 (12th January 2024), Violet3 (12th January 2024), Yoda (12th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6