+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Greg Giles (channeller) outs himself as a Psyop

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: Greg Giles (channeller) outs himself as a Psyop

An old one...this has done its rounds.

I know this isn't exactly channels via human format...but what are your thoughts Avalonians?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U3cH3JJh-GM

An interuption of a UK news channel in 1977.

"This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth."

"We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world, so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disasters which threaten your world, and the beings on other worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments."

"Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past, and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill."

"Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution."

"Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money - and will put it to evil ends giving you worthless dross in return."

"Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves on to the path of evolution. This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years, as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit."

"We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fears, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the planes of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos."

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 17th January 2016 at 19:16.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Anchor (21st January 2016), betoobig (18th January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (17th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Thank you so much for posting this awareness. I was duped for decades and followed every type of channeler for yearss. I was present in the room with many. Then suddenly in the year 2000 I decided it was all bunk. Don't ask me why. But my higher self spoke to me. And then I began to wonder, as many of you might have, that the big push for channeling was right after the "harmonic convergence" and the 1990's went so viral with channelers. Then you didn't hear much after that. Regardless, I am thankful I listened to my H.S. before I became a blithering idiot.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

arwen (20th January 2016), betoobig (18th January 2016), seah (18th January 2016), Zillah (22nd January 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

Why would Psyops waste time on putting out a fake channeler?
    To keep potential changemakers on the intel-treadmill.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

arwen (20th January 2016), betoobig (19th January 2016), Chester (13th February 2016), ulli (24th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Doesn't make sense because the vast majority of channeled material paints a picture if a new world without wars/hunger/religions as one ect ect...the only way in which you would change the current reality is with mindset to start with. So why if you want to keep us all on the Intel treadmill do this..?

Viking
    Choose well.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2016), Blacklight43 (19th January 2016), Eram (19th January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

A just question Viking.

IF channeled information as well as the pseudo new-age movements are in fact attempts to obscure something from our view, then it must be something that can seriously damage or even destroy to powers of darkness.
    Last edited by Eram; 19th January 2016 at 10:21.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2016), FinallyNow (20th January 2016), Matthew (19th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Doesn't make sense because the vast majority of channeled material paints a picture if a new world without wars/hunger/religions as one ect ect...the only way in which you would change the current reality is with mindset to start with. So why if you want to keep us all on the Intel treadmill do this..?

Viking
    Because all the channellers and the rest of the fake-intel groups are promising people a free-ride. Sit back and wait for arrests, wait for payouts from big banks, wait for aliens/white hats/a galactic wave of love to save us. "Sit back and watch the fireworks". Who has time to sit back? There is never a serious call to action.

If that doesn't resonate, count how many broken promises they have made.

The contain enough positivity (vision of a better world) to resonate, and then spin it to make readers look for an external saviour, thus keeping them docile.

Quote then it must be something that can seriously damage or even destroy to powers of darkness.
    That would be the momentum of the collective, once it gets on a roll, and maybe specific change-makers that are tracked since birth and beyond.
    Last edited by Daozen; 19th January 2016 at 11:15.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

arwen (20th January 2016), Becky (20th January 2016), betoobig (19th January 2016), Chester (13th February 2016), Enola (19th January 2016), Eram (19th January 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2016), Jake (22nd January 2016), Jay Freeman (10th May 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Viking
    It's true that the vast majority of channeled material paints a picture of a new world without wars/hunger/religions and as one etc.
    And without exception, they paint a picture in which humanity will govern itself and according to the esoteric information that can be read by the works of Blavatsky, Baily, Laurency and others, this is where the lie is implanted.

According to the esoteric information, humanity is suffering from amnesia that is deliberately kept in place by the powers of darkness, because if we ever find out and act accordingly, it will be the end of them.

It is said that when the cycle of reincarnation in the human kingdom has come to an end, we will pass on to the next level of consciousness and a new form of existence. These super humans (for lack of a better word) are our brothers and have the obligation and desire to assist humanity in their quest for growth of consciousness.
    It is also said that during the time of Atlantis, the lower priesthood revolted (with the consent from the rest of humanity that was in incarnation at that time) and expelled our brothers who dwell in the next level(s) of consciousness.
    Due to the laws of freedom, our brothers from beyond had no choice as to comply and leave their role as assistants to humanity, at least on the public level.
    Only if humanity is becoming aware of the existence of these super humans and to the insight that humanity can not govern itself and calls out for them to come back, then will they be allowed to make themselves known again and once again take on their role as stewards of humanity.

According to esoterics, humanity lacks the knowledge and wisdom to govern themselves in a way that leads toward unity.

I've observed this in myself and others to be true.

This, according to the esoteric teachings, is the information that the forces of darkness are trying to hide from humanity with all means.
    This is the reason that so many channeled information is poured in the the public domain, painting pictures of heaven on earth, leaving out the information by which we can create it into existence.
    It's all diversions to lead astray the sincere seekers.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2016), Daozen (19th January 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016), ulli (24th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Because all the channellers and the rest of the fake-intel groups are promising people a free-ride. Sit back and wait for arrests, wait for payouts from big banks, wait for aliens/white hats/a galactic wave of love to save us. "Sit back and watch the fireworks". Who has time to sit back? There is never a serious call to action.
    In fact, many channeled information urges people to take action. Inward and outward.
    Take for example bashar, who talks about permission slips, living your inner most joy and stepping up to our leaders, asking them to step down.

There are many channels and pseudo new-age movements that claim that all will be well and that we do not have to take action ourselves, but it is not the common denominator of all the channeled material and pseudo new-age movements.

The common denominator is the lack of a truthful account of what happened during the time of Atlantis and the broken connection to our brothers who are one step ahead in their evolution.
    Last edited by Eram; 19th January 2016 at 11:32.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

animovado (24th January 2016), betoobig (19th January 2016), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2016), RunningDeer (19th January 2016), ulli (24th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

They do urge people to take action but rarely get specific. They are skilled double-talkers, and always poison the honey.

No disrespect to whoever posted this, but look at what this kind of inforamtion does to people:

Quote 2015: "We are approaching a Galactic wave right now and it will culminate in the Event.

This energy will completely clear the primary anomaly and the plasma octopus entity around the Earth

complexity wave analysis shows first increased probability peak in October-December timeframe"

COMMENT: Does this sound as good to you as it does to me? sounds pretty clear that near or by the end of the year we will be free of the dark grid! Bring it on!
    Last edited by Daozen; 19th January 2016 at 12:13.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2016), Chester (13th February 2016), Eram (19th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

There is only one way to change the cycle and that starts with us...mindset first then reality...Someone once said that the mind is far more powerful than any sword or pen for that matter...if the message is for the benefit of humanity then I will focus my mind on a positive outcome as I am sure many minds have been opened with various messages..we only need a small percentage to change the shift most of the material I read states do not sit on your arse and expect it to happen because it won't. I quote...'we are not here to do it for you' ... we and we alone will transform the reality...otherwise dear Gaia will!

Viking
    Choose well.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Daozen (19th January 2016), Eram (19th January 2016), KiwiElf (19th January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016), ulli (24th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

My call is he was tired of getting no attention for time and effort putting the messages together...

Heading back to working 9-5 so for one last chuckle created the Psyops story...

"Hi I'm a wackadoodle, but it's OK, because I just broke free from my government handlers..."

Greg is out of his padded cell and back on the computer, someone give him his meds and tuck him back into bed...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 19th January 2016 at 15:47.

22. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

Right on the mark enfolded blue! The whole writing sounds like a psyops to me.....so smooth, so confusing, so much talking down to all of us humans. We love you, we lie to you, it's for your own good, we test you, you fail, we love you, you dumb jerks, we feel your pain.....that we administer to you! What a load of crap. And the capper for me was that there's only this dimension, no other, so drop the whole idea because we've been everywhere, and best of all "There's no such thing as ASCENSION so don't even think about that one!"

I know on this forum the "A" word is often poo-pooed, but it's real in any event. The A.I. is sounding a bit pathetic and scared of humanity's abilities.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

Chester (13th February 2016), enfoldedblue (20th January 2016), FinallyNow (20th January 2016)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Well this one thanks Bill Ryan and others at the end...where it came from is anybodys guess...?

Watch "ET Message: "We Are Here" ......... newest version: WAH3" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/aVGwBHHc8q0

Viking
    Choose well.

25. Link to Post #54
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

For those interested, I have been in touch with Greg, and am having a fascinating debrief private conversation with him. We have one thing in common - his life was destroyed by Free Masons, and so was mine.

He has written more detailed exposes in some follow-up posts:

Greg Giles ~ Beyond Discernment ~ Who are the Authentic Channels? Part 1

Greg Giles ~ Who are the Authentic Channels? ~ Part 2

More will be forthcoming, and for those genuinely interested, they make for a highly educational read.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Callista (22nd January 2016), DeDukshyn (21st January 2016), ThePythonicCow (20th January 2016)

27. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    For those interested, I have been in touch with Greg, and am having a fascinating debrief private conversation with him. We have one thing in common - his life was destroyed by Free Masons, and so was mine.

He has written more detailed exposes in some follow-up posts:

Greg Giles ~ Beyond Discernment ~ Who are the Authentic Channels? Part 1

Greg Giles ~ Who are the Authentic Channels? ~ Part 2

More will be forthcoming, and for those genuinely interested, they make for a highly educational read.
    Let's assume this is all true, and forgive me if I just haven't spent a lot of time looking into this. Questions come to mind. I would assume that such technology works in real-time, so that the "channeled" voice comes into the mind at just the right time, when the channeler attempts to open up a channel. Does this technology scan over seven billion people simultaneously and constantly, and inject "channeled BS" at just the right time? Is the "BS" spoken into a microphone and has that converted? Who writes the content? How many "writers" and "microphone speakers" are there? One for every human on earth, in case they make an attempt to channel? If not, who gets "chosen" and why? Or, are the "chosen channeler" complicit from the start?

How does say someone who is just a regular person, how tries channeling and has some success, and up being the "target" of this technology? I am trying to imagine the broad picture of how this tech works on people who channel, and, it's not really adding up much to me.

Can anyone explain in detail how this "technology" works to single out the mind of a supposed or potential "channeler" and download the info at just the time this supposed "channel" opens up?

Maybe it can be detecting a "channel" opening up in "subspace" or whatever, and can then be "focused"? If so, the interesting part would be that "opening a channel" would have to be real and distinct enough in "subspace" to be identified - perhaps indicating that "channeling" might be a real and potential threating problem for the elite ... Else, why bother?
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st January 2016 at 01:20.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

arwen (22nd January 2016)

29. Link to Post #56
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

DeDukshyn, very good questions.

I have some personal experience from years ago (not as a result of dabbling in channelling, I need to emphasize), but since I do not have direct evidence to support anything I say (only circumstantial), I am not willing to elaborate on that.

My opinion is that in some cases, channellers are knowing and willing participants in these operations, but in many other cases, they are simply well intentioned new agers who try it out, tap into whatever, and once they PUBLICALLY start posting about it, that alone is enough to have signals directed to them.

With regard to the existence of this technology and the potential scope of its application, I would refer you to this very informative article by Dr Richard Alan Miller, one of the early developers of synthetic telepathy technology:

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS
    Last edited by arwen; 22nd January 2016 at 07:59.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Chester (13th February 2016), Hervé (22nd January 2016)

31. Link to Post #57
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Let's assume this is all true, and forgive me if I just haven't spent a lot of time looking into this. Questions come to mind. I would assume that such technology works in real-time, so that the "channeled" voice comes into the mind at just the right time, when the channeler attempts to open up a channel. Does this technology scan over seven billion people simultaneously and constantly, and inject "channeled BS" at just the right time? Is the "BS" spoken into a microphone and has that converted? Who writes the content? How many "writers" and "microphone speakers" are there? One for every human on earth, in case they make an attempt to channel? If not, who gets "chosen" and why? Or, are the "chosen channeler" complicit from the start?

How does say someone who is just a regular person, how tries channeling and has some success, and up being the "target" of this technology? I am trying to imagine the broad picture of how this tech works on people who channel, and, it's not really adding up much to me.

Can anyone explain in detail how this "technology" works to single out the mind of a supposed or potential "channeler" and download the info at just the time this supposed "channel" opens up?

Maybe it can be detecting a "channel" opening up in "subspace" or whatever, and can then be "focused"? If so, the interesting part would be that "opening a channel" would have to be real and distinct enough in "subspace" to be identified - perhaps indicating that "channeling" might be a real and potential threating problem for the elite ... Else, why bother?
    I would say they are "etheric recordings" that are constantly broadcast into the aether. Maybe it doesn't need to be directed one on one. I think there is a whole layer of sedating etheric technology just out of range of our perception.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Pam (22nd January 2016), ulli (24th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #58
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    [...]
    With regard to the existence of this technology and the potential scope of its application, I would refer you to this very informative article by Dr Richard Alan Miller, one of the early developers of synthetic telepathy technology:

SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY AND THE EARLY MIND WARS

Thanks arwen for that link

Here is a corroborative experience from another designer, and later receiver, of those technologies:

Must Read: The Matrix Deciphered by Dr Robert Duncan
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (22nd January 2016), Chester (13th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I would say they are "etheric recordings" that are constantly broadcast into the aether. Maybe it doesn't need to be directed one on one. I think there is a whole layer of sedating etheric technology just out of range of our perception.

I think you are onto something here, Daozen. This seems quite probable to me.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Daozen (24th January 2016)

37. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Would not everyone then get the same messages? Why does each message seem tailored to the individual? I still have to check out Arwen's link so maybe I am asking prematurely ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast