+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in US water

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in US water

The Jesse Ventura team learns that male birth rates are dropping all over the world. To find out why, Ventura & co. speak with radiation exposure expert Leuren Moret who drops the bombshell that uranium– yes uranium– is found in our drinking water and is triggering a mass-feminization in the population via a hormonal-chemical assault. The New York Times reported in 2009 that some 49 million Americans are drinking water contaminated with chemicals like arsenic or radioactive substances like uranium. Further, in 2010, the State of Texas was caught covering up dangerous and illegal levels of uranium in its water supplies that can cause cell mutations and cancer. Other chemicals including fluoride further raise suspicions about who is controlling what goes into our bodies, and why.

Source: http://www.infowars.com/shocker-femi...ntura-tv-show/
    Last edited by Loki; 3rd December 2010 at 21:46.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Post:

shadowstalker (3rd December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Default Re: Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in US water

That does not surprise me at all, its on the agenda to demasculate males to make them more docile, less aggressive and therefore more controllable en masse
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SPIRIT WOLF For This Post:

Ross (3rd December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

And what about this? If it changes bird's behavior, it probably changes human's behavior, too, i would think.

http://www.nature.com/news/2010/1012....2010.641.html

Quote Mercury causes homosexuality in male ibises

Environmental pollutant radically changes birds' mating behaviour.

Exposure to mercury pollution could be hitting some wild birds' reproductive prospects hard by causing males to pair with other males.

American white ibises (Eudocimus albus) from south Florida that consumed methylmercury (MeHg), the most toxic and easily absorbed form of mercury found in the environment, were more likely to engage in same-sex pairings — a phenomenon unknown in wild populations of this species with no exposure to the pollutant.

The main sources of mercury globally are coal-fired power plants and gold mining though in Florida, mercury was likely to have been released by the burning of medical and municipal waste. The metal is converted into methylmercury by some species of bacteria, usually found in wetlands that also tend to be home to many different bird species.

Peter Frederick, an ecologist at the University of Florida, Gainesville, and his colleagues collected 160 white ibis nestlings from breeding colonies in south Florida in 2005, and split them into four groups, each composed of 20 males and 20 females. Once the birds were 90 days old, the researchers began adding methylmercury to their feed. Three of the groups were given low, medium or high doses of mercury based on levels ranging from 0.05–0.3 parts per million recorded in the wild, while the fourth group were given no mercury.

Over the next three years, the researchers measured mercury levels in the feathers and blood of the ibises, and observed their mating behaviour.
    Mismatched mates

The team found that the levels of mercury built up in the birds over time, and that exposure resulted in roughly 13–15% more nests failing to produce any offspring. A high proportion of these failed nests were found to be male-male pairings.

Birds exposed to any mercury displayed courtship behaviour less often than controls and were also less likely to be approached by females when they did. As the level of mercury exposure increased, so did the degree and persistence of homosexual pairing. Males that engaged in homosexual parings were also less likely to switch partners from year to year, which Frederick says ibises tend to do if they have been unsuccessful in mating during their first breeding season.

“This study links detrimental effects on biochemistry to decreased reproductive success very plausibly.”

Heinz Köhler
    University of Tübingen

Because the levels of methylmercury used in the experiment were typical of those found in the birds' natural wetland habitats, "the implication is that this is probably happening in wild bird populations", says Frederick.

In terms of the total number of chicks produced, dosed males and females tended to produce fewer nestlings than the control group. However, although females exposed to the highest levels of mercury fledged about 33–35% fewer chicks than the control group, the results were not statistically significant.

The team's results are published in Proceedings of the Royal Society B today1.

Methylmercury seems to cause these behavioural changes by affecting the endocrine system, which controls the release of hormones in the body. That effect alters levels of the sex hormones testosterone and oestradiol in male ibises, says Frederick.

A parallel study, which he says will be published soon, shows that there are significant differences in endocrine expression between exposed birds and controls. "Mercury is a known endocrine disruptor, but this is the first study of endocrine disruption in birds," adds Frederick.
    Quick fix?

Heinz Köhler, head of the Animal Physiological Ecology Department at the University of Tübingen in Germany, says studies that convincingly link the effects of endocrine disruptors on sex hormones with decreases in reproductive output are rare. "This study links detrimental effects on biochemistry to decreased reproductive success very plausibly, through altered pairing and courtship behaviour," he says.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Since the posting of this thread i have been debating responding to it..

a few questions come to mind...bear with me , this is a thought in process..

Changing anyone in this fashion is wrong...but does feminization really lead to being docile?

Such negative connentations to "femininity " irq me..am i wrong?

A while ago i read a great essay (tho somewhat one sided), called the Pussification of the western male" and i must agree there is a trend to take away Men's essence...

"It wasn't always this way, of course. There was a time when men put their signatures to a document, knowing full well that this single act would result in their execution if captured, and in the forfeiture of their property to the State. Their wives and children would be turned out by the soldiers, and their farms and businesses most probably given to someone who didn't sign the document.

There was a time when men went to their certain death, with expressions like "You all can go to hell. I'm going to Texas." (Davy Crockett, to the House of Representatives, before going to the Alamo.)

There was a time when men went to war, sometimes against their own families, so that other men could be free. And there was a time when men went to war because we recognized evil when we saw it, and knew that it had to be stamped out.

There was even a time when a President of the United States threatened to punch a man in the face and kick him in the balls, because the man had the temerity to say bad things about the President's daughter's singing.

We're not like that anymore.

Now, little boys in grade school are suspended for playing cowboys and Indians, cops and crooks, and all the other familiar variations of "good guy vs. bad guy" that helped them learn, at an early age, what it was like to have decent men hunt you down, because you were a lawbreaker.

Now, men are taught that violence is bad -- that when a thief breaks into your house, or threatens you in the street, that the proper way to deal with this is to "give him what he wants", instead of taking a horsewhip to the rascal or shooting him dead where he stands.

Now, men's fashion includes not a man dressed in a three-piece suit, but a tight sweater worn by a man with breasts.

Now, warning labels are indelibly etched into gun barrels, as though men have somehow forgotten that guns are dangerous things.

Now, men are given Ritalin as little boys, so that their natural aggressiveness, curiosity and restlessness can be controlled, instead of nurtured and directed."

http://standyourground.com/forums/in...ic=1563.0;wap2

Balance is what is needed... What they are doing to us is worse then an atrocity..may they burn forever for this..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

Beth (4th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member SPIRIT WOLF's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,739 times in 919 posts

Whether its like or not or even recognised as a full emasculation, this is the trend since the early 1990's. Now men are, ok small percentages so far but figures are growing, becoming more feminine, using creams, moisterisers, becoming too girlie in manly mens eyes. I do not like the trends, I'm proud to have been servant to my Queen and country, to aggressively dispel the enemy. Standing up for my rights, those of friends and family. Would happlily deck someone whom tried to assualt me or my family on the street, if anyone broke into my home all I can say is the would not need to adjust to hospital food for very long, if you see what I mean. Its heading to chemical castration boys and you better wake up.
    TRUTH,JUSTICE,FREEDOM
    PROUD TO BE OLD FASHIONED,OLD SCHOOL, OLD GUARD
    Sauviter in Modo Fortiter in Re

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

and i feel like im the odd one out now.

a girl whom aint gunna touch no dresses nor makeup/product or all that crap.

if im ugly, im ugly, im not gunna sit infront of a mirror trying to change my appearance to appease you.

You're stuck looking at me, mate, just how i am

and yeah.... at my old work there was a "Metrosexual" - used facial cream, dyed his hair differently every week, and he wasnt gay. the ladies loved him tho. (mind you, they were all aged over 50 hehe) but it definately made me uneasy in a way with thinking, wtf is a guy doing using facial cream when im the one who's meant to be using it anyway?
    Last edited by TigaHawk; 4th December 2010 at 00:47.

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

It is important to be true to self...

even if that means loving make up..or not

loving fashion or prefering jeans and a tee..

from experience...real men find honesty and unpretentiousness very sexy and attractive

11. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

i never understood makeup tho

and the need to "look pretty"

is it realy something for yourself? or is it something becuase one is worried what others think of you're looks?

i guess my point is - ontop of all the femanizing stuff in the water, there's the constant pressure of what society wants you to be as well.

if you're a chick you'll only ever see advertising, tv, everything accept for the real life person next to you - saying you're meant to be some skinny close to anorexic model, caked in makeup with oversized breasts and a dress a few sizes too small. and for guy's they're meant to be in the latest fashion with the coolest current sunglasses, wearing hairgell and possibly some makeup. and ive also noticed the trend for pin-up-boy models has gone from muscely men, to also stick figure/twiggish guys in skintight jeans and a weird looking flannelt top.

Is makeup, and changing you're appearance on a daily scale, ie its part of you're morning routine..... is it realy becaus you enjoy doing it, and how you look after? or because you're suposed to - its just another one of those daily tasks you do, and is the pressure of advertising/magazines/social groups etc ? that, and why do people feel they need to alter their appearance before they look pretty/beautifull etc? do we get the message when growing up from all this advertising/stuff around us that we're not pretty or beautifull unless we go "make ourselves up" ??

12. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

they are generating too much androgyny on our planet while pairing it with their bible wars

13. Link to Post #10
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

i can only speak for myself..

Being feminine depends on my mood. Sometimes i feel like covering myself in something that fits perfectly, getting my hair done .,..doing my nails..sometimes i feel like not brushing my hair for a few days and just putting it up..

There are some days i enjoy wearing nothing... and no make up either

Make up, clothes...shoes ..lingerie... are not about vanity ..its about being me.

Being true to self is very important to balance..

i forget which diva said... " i undress for men...but i dress for women"

There is competition, and it is amplified by the controllers need to manipulate us.

Imagine if we were all allowed to just be..

Without judgement...without shame..

Women live with shame...even if some manage to live with it better then others.. we all feel it..

Dont be ashamed for not wearing make up...and dont be ashamed for wearing designer shoes...

Just be you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

witchy1 (4th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

To put a feminist label on contaminated water , grand scale poisoning distorts the overall picture profoundly.

If those presenting it take any medical research seriously, it would be probably stated we are all affected similar way.

I think that the sole problem mystifying people with sort of tunnel vision is that mankind is growing and keeps evolving, biologically, socially, psychologically forwards and instead of ten thousand warriors , to put it simply,
    you have several milliards of men who all don't want to be just warriors,
    some want to be artists, some manniquines, some scientists, some writers, some nothing at all..

With milliards people you can't have all the same prototypes . How many children these days , are born of love and how many just because the two had sex and they are not ready to be parents ?

Yet, if you want 'mother nature' to create little miracles, you need to give it a go..

you might miss something if you don't .

Warriors complain there's not enough righeouss wars to win..

The world is different and will be different in future but as far as my knowlede goes,

in farway future, the difference between both genders will becomes much less substantial than it is now . It is both exciting and threatening ..

Physical strenght may become much less important .

Beauty is in heart, in character , in your eyes . People who paint themselves to be beautiful is cheap social trick. I'd wash them all

16. Link to Post #12
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    People who paint themselves to be beautiful is cheap social trick. I'd wash them all
    I agreed with you up to this point... i am not cheap..and this is no trick.

This is me..and sometimes i like wearing make up..that does not make me less of a natural woman.

and if the topic of this thread is true...why arent women being affected that way? are we being "feminized"?

i see beauty here...do you?

Last edited by Celine; 4th December 2010 at 02:20.

17. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by SPIRIT WOLF (here)
    That does not surprise me at all, its on the agenda to demasculate males to make them more docile, less aggressive and therefore more controllable en masse
    Exactly right.

To my knowledge, this is the purpose a good deal of the synthetics in public water supplies are serving. To compromise the population, specifically the men, to a docile, passive, lethargic state.

18. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

To only affect men it would have to "target" testosterone or...how does it not affect women then?

19. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A good point raised, Celine.

To my understanding, the fluoridation of water was highly supported by well-placed groups because fluoride, on a neurological level, reduces aggression and promotes a foggy sense of docility. Such an action was taken with regard to the men of the population; as males, psychologically and anthropologically, tend to act out in aggression/defense more than females.

I suppose, personally, I wouldn't choose the term "feminizing," though such a term is likely to be used often, as I am unaware of the effects of the other synthetics introduced to public water supplies.

20. Link to Post #16
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Are women becoming more docile?

21. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

On a technical level, any biological organism that consumes enough fluoride will experience many side effects - most commonly docility, or a lack of aggression. As I was told, the fluoridation of water was encouraged by "management" groups because of it's influence over the aggression of males. Nothing was said of females, though, due to laws of nature, they would also experience the same symptoms of fluoride exposure.

22. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Hmm from what i see...women do not seem to be more docile... but i suppose both genders can be said to be more apathetic

23. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

One more plan that will fail.

The more they push their Tyranny, the more they get exposed, the more people recognize their secretive assault coming from everywhere, the more polarized the world becomes, the more drastic changes are on the way. Like a cloud forming into polarized air ionization, the lighting is about to slash its way from one end to the other.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 4th December 2010 at 03:26.

24. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

This could very well be true, but in a way our passiveness is doing it for "them". No P.E. in schools, microwave ovens, things of this nature slowly condtion males to be weak.We no longer need to be fit to survive so when fitness becomes merely a choice, few will be fit (as we see today). The president could come on national tv and say, "we're poisoning your water" and 97% of Americans would say " hmm,that sucks" and do nothing. People in Europe riot over tuition increases for crying outloud! We are already, weak, passive and docile imo.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast