+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in US water

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Default Re: Feminizing-uranium, fluoride & lithium in US water

sigh...i feel like i am fighting a loosing battle..

but once again..

it would condition women to be weak as well...

and as said i agree it is creating apathy..

forgive me for repeating myself but perhaps the thread title is misleading..

sigh..

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I am presently watching the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Show tonight on the water conspiracy.

I'll try to list a few facts while I listen, I hope this is accurate.

Holly Spaulding, from Environmental Living, says that big corporations are taking water from the Great Lakes to sale, while other corporations are placing lithium and other anti-psychotic drugs in the water to make us docile. We are being neutered by hormone disrupters from the plastic bottles.

T-Bone Pickens has purchased thousands of acres of land in Texas in an effort to control water and make over a billion dollars in the next 30 years.

The Nestle corporation is secretly pumping approximately 90 million gallons of water per year from remote locations of the Great Lakes to take the water and sale to other countries.

Michael Dean, water industry lobbyist, was questioned by Jesse about the large profit to be made on water privatization. Where is the water going? Pleaded stupidity.

Is China taking our water and pumping it into their aquifers? Yes, it appears so. Water is being scrag-bagged to China, large bags full of water pulled by boats, to recharge their aquifers and stockpile this precious resource from our own water resource, weakening the U.S.

Should we bend over further? I can't believe these scumbags are selling our water to other countries.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Celine (4th December 2010), fifi (4th December 2010)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

If I may add, I believe that by balancing out my thyroid, I'm actually reversing some of the effects that fluoride has had on my thyroid. My hair is growing back and I feel more "manly" than ever.

There has to be ways to reverse this "feminization" of males. As someone pointed out, it's all about balance.

I'm not sure if the water levels are as bad where I live though.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    If I may add, I believe that by balancing out my thyroid, I'm actually reversing some of the effects that fluoride has had on my thyroid. My hair is growing back and I feel more "manly" than ever.

There has to be ways to reverse this "feminization" of males. As someone pointed out, it's all about balance.

I'm not sure if the water levels are as bad where I live though.
    The fluoride is "designed" to have an effect on the pineal gland, besides other symptoms...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I am presently watching the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Show tonight on the water conspiracy.

I'll try to list a few facts while I listen, I hope this is accurate.

Holly Spaulding, from Environmental Living, says that big corporations are taking water from the Great Lakes to sale, while other corporations are placing lithium and other anti-psychotic drugs in the water to make us docile. We are being neutered by hormone disrupters from the plastic bottles.

T-Bone Pickens has purchased thousands of acres of land in Texas in an effort to control water and make over a billion dollars in the next 30 years.

The Nestle corporation is secretly pumping approximately 90 million gallons of water per year from remote locations of the Great Lakes to take the water and sale to other countries.

Michael Dean, water industry lobbyist, was questioned by Jesse about the large profit to be made on water privatization. Where is the water going? Pleaded stupidity.

Is China taking our water and pumping it into their aquifers? Yes, it appears so. Water is being scrag-bagged to China, large bags full of water pulled by boats, to recharge their aquifers and stockpile this precious resource from our own water resource, weakening the U.S.

Should we bend over further? I can't believe these scumbags are selling our water to other countries.
    I will post the episode as soon as it hits utoob
    Last edited by truthseekerdan; 4th December 2010 at 04:21.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I've read about stuff that cleanses the pineal gland but I'm wondering if it'll interact negatively with levothyroxine?

7. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

If anything I feel there's a polarization of gender and opinion happening. Not just men are weakened, woman are weakened. Then we get to sit around and point the finger at one another. Everyone has a special skill, regardless of gender base; unfortunately due to predetermined statutes, we can't recognize nor celebrate it.

Not sure how man of you know this, but I'm a plumber. This has either been seen as a good thing and appreciated, but it's also be a sore spot for some men.

There was a very nice thread about an African community about the equality of the sexes. It's true we can all work together without designating certain roles. We all have the ability to do very many things, but can we all appreciate it without our preconceived notions?

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I have found after starting to use a water filter to clear all the unpleasant chemicals out of my water, that I have a much clearer head and also finally sleep more regularly every night, and that I am much healthier than I was in general. I started using a filter after not only reading about the negative effects of flouride and other chemicals, but having my dentist give me prescription strength fluoride toothpaste to fix problems with de-mineralized teeth, for two weeks using the stuff I didn't sleep at all, i layed in bed all night unable to fall asleep. I quit using both prescription and normal toothpaste, and started drinking filtered water, and since my teeth have begun to repair themselves, even cavities starting to fill themselves, in addition to fixing sleeping issues. It really makes me wonder what other things are in water, especially living in an area where mass amounts of PCBs were dumped and even given to farmers in sludge to use as fertilizers, from bad capacitors from the white-westinghouse capacitor manufacturing plant in this area from the 40s to the 70s.

9. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    Not sure how man of you know this, but I'm a plumber. This has either been seen as a good thing and appreciated, but it's also be a sore spot for some men.
    I didn't know you're a man -- thought you are a female...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

10. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    I didn't know you're a man -- thought you are a female...
    But I can punch like one

11. Link to Post #30
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote started using a filter after not only reading about the negative effects of flouride and other chemicals, but having my dentist give me prescription strength fluoride toothpaste to fix problems with de-mineralized teeth, for two weeks using the stuff I didn't sleep at all, i layed in bed all night unable to fall asleep
    Hi ST, what type of water filter are you using? Totally agree re the flouride toothpaste - what a difference. They almost feel silky now and no plaque build up like before. My gums needs a workout so I also started using Co Q10 as has read about how it is missing in people who have gum disease. It seems to have resolved the hot/cold sensitivity - but have to keep taking it, or the effects wear off. Great to hear about the cavitiy repair. Dont forget we can regrow our own teeth - we just need the ultrasound machine!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2