+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fukushima? 10,000 Dead Squid Wash Up On Chile Beach...

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Fukushima? 10,000 Dead Squid Wash Up On Chile Beach...

It is being referred to as Cthulhu-geddon.

Squid have washed up on Santa Maria Island off Chile this week in what some have described as biblical proportions. Thousands of dead and dying squid are piled up on the shore. While some squid normally do wash up this time of year, it’s never been in this large of a quantity.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Exact reason for this die-off is unknown, but some experts claim it might be a sudden drop in oxygen content in the water or an increase in water temperatures. They just really don’t know.

Of course, just like all the other mass die-offs up and down the Pacific coast in recent years, no one in any official capacity is pointing to the Fukushima disaster, still dumping tons of radioactive water into the sea as it has been for the last half a decade now just across the globe from Chile.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

No more Calamari in Chile for me, this is so sad...

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Fukushima? 10,000 Dead Squid Wash Up On Chile Beach...

Someone should look into what happens when the north Atlantic current stops , the ocean gets filled with radioactive waste water , and sea-life washes up dead... I think something happens to humans that live on a planet like that... I think it happened before on I don't know MARS , radiation killed the ground the ocean the atmosphere, the flora the fauna... Too bad the survivors of that madness didn't fly by our nuclear sites and warn us ... Hey don't do that or you will end up like us - planetless ... Oh wait they did do that in the 70s , they shut them down and our leaders wondered why ... They should be shut down immediately...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Althena (19th January 2016), Art (19th January 2016), moekatz (19th January 2016), shadowstalker (18th January 2016), Shannon (18th January 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

They probably did, then you would have to deal with whom ever is in charge, right???
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Althena (19th January 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,014 times in 2,113 posts

Fukushima maybe , the cores of one of the reactors did burn thru and is now contaminating the ground water of that part of the island of japan where the reactors are located. And yes one expert says that the amount of ground radiated water entering the pacific ocean every 2 days is equal to the size of Lake Superior here in Michigan . Some other experts are saying 30 years this will go on for and another biologist in Canada predicts in 2 years the whales will be dead in the pacific , anybody know if the humpbacks showed up in Hawaii yet? Last I heard they have not. The basic plankton is disappearing and I think even smaller creatures than this which is the start of the ecosystem for the pacific ocean. Are you pissed off yet, if not you should be . One statement made was the reason why we are not hearing about this is because nobody has a solution to fix it and there's no ponying up any cash either or any concentrated effort by our world so called leaders.

Governments and world leaders need not to have a gathering about climate change but instead have one called SAVE OUR OCEANS , make them a protected sanctuary and stop the pollution of our oceans, hey theres a good job for the united nations , the over harvesting of the tuna, dolphins, the sharks for fin soup where they cut off the fins and throw the rest of the shark back in to die all for a bowl of soup,really how pathetic is that . One documentary I watched this weekend on tv showed the hammerhead sharks are 98% depleted . There needs to be a concentrated effort to start shutting down nuclear power plants along all coastal waters or at least have back up plans upon back up plans just in case if a disaster. The dumping of pollution in our oceans . Remember whoever is reading this wherever you are in the world I said the word OUR OCEANS. That means all of us. It is time for humanity to step up and we all need to for a ten year period take a breather and forget about corporate profits , its time all the corporations of the world pony up and clean up the mess they created so we can re-group and figure out a way to do this right now , not when its to late.One prediction I heard that will happen this year is a total collapse of an ECOSYSTEM somewhere in the world. And I havn't even brought up the rain forest burning. That being said on a final note.

The squids may not be at all the result of Fukushima . It may be the heating up of the earths core due to a planetary change on our solar system and the sun. Which could be the results of the increase in volcanic activity underwater releasing methane and who knows what else.I am tempted to say that this could very well be the cause of this particular die off but don't discount what I have wrote above either because boys and girls this will be coming to a neighborhood near you eventually if left unattended either by air, water, or in your food. We are all connected , that you can take as the gospel, and we will all be impacted , no one will be immune because after all radiation knows NO discrimination does it. .

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Althena (19th January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (21st January 2016), shadowstalker (19th January 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

My son indicates that he has personally seen humpback whales approx 20 of them. He just said he should have seen approx 60. He has lived on Kona Hawaii for 18 years and has much experience in whale watching. He has noticed the lack of sightings for sure. This is for the past 3 week time frame.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

pyrangello (19th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member chanda's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Earth Changes 2016: Mass Die-Off Leaves More Than 10,000 Squid Dead In Chile

Over 100 whales that washed ashore on Tamil Nadu, Indian coast 45 dead

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/h.../50542387.cms?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chanda For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (21st January 2016), Sierra (21st January 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Default Re: Earth Changes 2016: Mass Die-Off Leaves More Than 10,000 Squid Dead In Chile

are these squid radioactive ?

13. Link to Post #8
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Re: Earth Changes 2016: Mass Die-Off Leaves More Than 10,000 Squid Dead In Chile

Already been posted...

Edit from Bill: yes, thanks... threads merged.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st January 2016 at 18:42.

+ Reply to Thread