Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Chemtrails and the monitoring of brain waves

source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01...azarian-mafia/

In the course of talking about how the Khazarian-Mafia are being cornered,
    Preston James talks about chem trails and the reason for them being sprayed
    into the skies.

This is very interesting.
    Could it be true that there's a link between the chem trails they are spraying
    into the skies, and the monitoring of human brainwaves ?

Quote ....deep black variable and synthetic aperture ground penetrating radar, advance gamma ray and neutron particle sensors and other even more secret means involved ground, truck, tower and satellite antennas designed to pick up brainwave transmissions which have been altered by ingested nano-particles in the atmospherically sprayed aerosol chemtrails and gasoline which include nano-particles of aluminum and barium and other magnetic and electrical compounds which can be flashed, id’ed and used to alter brainwave transmissions for external monitoring (referred to as the “prime freak”).
    Let's imagine it's true.
    Who is monitoring human brain waves ?
    Is it other humans ?

tom

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tomfellows For This Post:

Curlew (19th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2016), Frenchy (19th January 2016), gardunk (19th January 2016), Joao (19th January 2016), lucidity (20th January 2016), Michelle Marie (19th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (20th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails and the monitoring of brain waves

The story doesn't appear to be based on any evidence at all...

Quote [...] tower and satellite antennas designed to pick up brainwave transmissions which have been altered by ingested nano-particles [...]
    Just read it critically and think about it...

For example, what frequencies are brainwaves - even 'altered' ones? And satellite antennas?

Quote For those that claim this is all pure fantasy and bs I can strongly reply you are wrong, dead wrong. How can I say that? Well I have personally swept Mark Novitsky’s residence with sensors used by the German Health Department and found it way over the allowable European accepted limits with some equipment red-lined.
    What type of sensors? What model were they? What were they measuring? What were the figures? And anyway what has this to do with picking up brainwaves?

Sorry, looks like complete nonsense to me.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 19th January 2016 at 00:21.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

mojo (20th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

The first post was informative. It feels like there is truth to it based on research I've done. The second post sounds like someone trying to discredit the truth. Why?

You could google your questions and turn on your intuition. It leads me to want to ponder the truth around it and discern what benefit it has in terms of being useful information.

For me, staying away from towers, cell ranges, and those frequencies helps me feel more clear, calm, centered, and mentally sovereign. I write and my creative energies seem free by utilizing this type of information.

My experience is my evidence.

I really appreciate this thread. Thank you.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Curlew (19th February 2016), lucidity (20th January 2016), Sidney (19th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    The first post was informative. It feels like there is truth to it based on research I've done. The second post sounds like someone trying to discredit the truth. Why?

You could google your questions and turn on your intuition. It leads me to want to ponder the truth around it and discern what benefit it has in terms of being useful information.

For me, staying away from towers, cell ranges, and those frequencies helps me feel more clear, calm, centered, and mentally sovereign. I write and my creative energies seem free by utilizing this type of information.

MM
    Well, presumably the following from the article means what it says:

Quote ... tower and satellite antennas designed to pick up brainwave transmissions which have been altered by ingested nano-particles...
    I don't need to google my questions. I know human brain waves are electrical impulses between 4 Hz and 40 Hz. Cell phones operate at a minimum frequency of 900,000,000 Hz and satellite signals received by dishes 12,000,000,000 Hz.

Whether some people really are adversely affected by phone/wifi etc. signals is another matter entirely. That's not what the article is about.

No idea why I am accused of 'discrediting the truth'. All I was doing was pointing out the lack of facts or supportive evidence in the article to those who may not have the technical background to realise its threadbare technical content - even though it may strike a chord with some.

Articles like that need references that can be checked, or at the very least contain some measurements in recognised units. There were none.

We need to remember the catch line of Project Avalon: "Where science and spirituality meet." The science bit if overlooked far too often...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 19th January 2016 at 23:42.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Karpos (20th January 2016), mojo (20th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

MM
    Good post

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Curlew (19th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

2013 - video

Mind Control - Remote Neural Monitoring: Daniel Estulin and Magnus Olsson on Russia Today

Add to it

Suprema - Innovations in Biometrics and Security
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 20th January 2016 at 10:32.

+ Reply to Thread