2. Link to Post #6142
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

oops...

sounds pretty heavy this week...

splitting Ukraine?

Military not saluting the President, they are beyond him?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 19th January 2016 at 04:55.

3. Link to Post #6143
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

The freeze on global shipping is hard to verify, while it does make sense.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2016), Flash (19th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #6144
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Rex (here)
    The freeze on global shipping is hard to verify, while it does make sense.
    not really... you see this is a very closely tracked thing as a lot of investors see "shipping volume" as a key indicator for economic health.

So, Fulford's "global freeze on shipping" is actually the EXACT oppisite

Quote Today, Monday, January 18 2016, the Baltic Dry Index decreased by 4 points, reaching 369 points.

Baltic Dry Index is compiled by the London-based Baltic Exchange and covers prices for transported cargo such as coal, grain and iron ore. The index is based on a daily survey of agents all over the world. Baltic Dry hit a temporary peak on May 20, 2008, when the index hit 11,793. The lowest level ever reached was on Monday, January 18 2016, when the index dropped to 369 points.
    http://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/...down-4-points/

This means that on the 18th, the most shipping containers EVER were full ( like, a new record...)

so not only has shipping not frozen, it's at the highest levels ever recorded....

And that my friends, is why I give B. Fulford Z E R O attention........ how F'n easy was that to prove BS eh? about 12 seconds of googling and a tiny bit of understanding on international trade.

& FYI... there are no "white hats" in the pentagon; there's some "good people" but they aren't in positions of power; the very structure of the military ensures this.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2016), Calz (19th January 2016), Daozen (22nd January 2016), Eram (19th January 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2016), Heartsong (23rd January 2016), kemo (20th January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016), syrwong (22nd January 2016)

7. Link to Post #6145
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

Today: 363 is BAD.......very little if any shipping being done. Or maybe that's a good thing depending on how you look at it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (20th January 2016), TargeT (19th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #6146
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Lone Bean (here)
    Today: 363 is BAD.......very little if any shipping being done. Or maybe that's a good thing depending on how you look at it.
    363 means that shipping is going for cheap cheap cheap! but not that shipping isn't happening.. just more indication of an economy turned terrible. (we have so many ships and lessened demand from shippers that the ships are charging less and less for cargo)

Quote Here’s what it typically means when the Baltic Dry Index turns around and starts moving DOWN:

– Global economies are starting to, or continuing to, contract

– Companies are starting to, or continuing to, contract

– Stock prices should start to, or continue to, decrease in value

– Commodity prices should start to, or continue to, decrease in value

– The value of commodity currencies—like the Canadian dollar (CAD), the Australian dollar (AUD) and the New Zealand dollar (NZD)—should start to, or continue to, decrease in value
    http://www.learningmarkets.com/under...tic-dry-index/

Yeah, things are getting VERY ugly right now... 363 is very bad; unless you WANT the global economic crash, then things are going very good.

I don't know which is better, crash or not... haha.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th January 2016), KiwiElf (20th January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (20th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6147
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a loss to the shipping companies. They do better by not shipping. The global economy is in contraction therefore minimal, if any, shipping. Whatever the global situation is I'm not losing any sleep over it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lone Bean For This Post:

KiwiElf (20th January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (21st January 2016), TargeT (19th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #6148
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Dow will eventually crash to between 5,000-8,000 imo... how long I don't know... because that depends on how much they try to interfere with it... the only people buying right now are inexperienced and naive fools (ie. people who read Wall Street Journal and Barron's, etc... lol) and of course on the other side are the short sellers... (probably the people who invest in publications like Wall Street Journal and Barron's, etc...) literally two sides of the same coin... ?
    Last edited by sigma6; 19th January 2016 at 19:43.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Watching from Cyprus (8th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #6149
    Thanks

Dow down 333 NASDAQ 33 and S&p down 33 when I looked....

Earthquake and explosion just hit China...

16. Link to Post #6150
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

This is the first Ben Fulford post I've thanked for quite a long time. Although much of what he usually posts is invented or exaggerated/ embellished fancy, this time I think he may be correct — here:

Quote Perhaps the most dramatic, and under-reported, new aspect of this ongoing struggle has been the freeze on global shipping. To confirm reports on the internet of a shipping freeze, this writer called NYK lines, a major international shipping firm, and was told “we cannot speak for the whole world but, as far as our company is concerned, with current shipping prices we will lose money every time we send a ship so we have stopped.”

Chinese government sources told this newsletter shipping companies are now demanding to be paid in Chinese yuan and not dollars and that is a major reason for the freeze in shipping worldwide. If this continues, it will lead to empty super-market shelves and social unrest, especially in the US. The announcement last week by Walmart that it is closing 269 stores is just the beginning.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (22nd January 2016), Carmody (22nd January 2016), Chester (22nd January 2016), Hervé (21st January 2016), hohoemi (22nd January 2016), nomadguy (22nd January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (21st January 2016)

18. Link to Post #6151
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Is there any evidence of a 'shipping freeze' ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Pam (22nd January 2016)

20. Link to Post #6152
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Mostly a major shipping "Pause", more than anything else. Shipping will rebound, as the docks begin to back up with too much unshipped freight which is coming in. Fewer ships at sea, with bigger loads, is possibly the likely outcome.

This is probably connected to the US boom of the derivatives creation. This is the backside, or the after effect it's happening. Part of it's correction. The oil price plunge is more of the same.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (22nd January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (22nd January 2016), TargeT (22nd January 2016)

22. Link to Post #6153
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

From here in the UK, with an ear cocked on the radio from time to time, the impression I'm getting is that the propaganda war against Putin has been turbo charged recently.

It sounds to me like there are powers here who are going flat out for the removal of Putin as Russian top strategist.

It feels like they are shoe-horning everything they can into it. I certainly have the feeling it's all going supernova very rapidly.

This complete flooring of the price of oil looks to me like an all out push to make the shadowy Russians stick a knife in Putin's back.

I kind of expect to very shortly hear about some sort of "unrest" within Russia, that may well be hyped and encouraged from outside Russia.

I'm sure Putin won't blink, but I can't be so sure about other Russians.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Pam (22nd January 2016)

24. Link to Post #6154
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Is there any evidence of a 'shipping freeze' ?
    Here is a chart of the Baltic Dry index, which is the benchmark for shipping activity. It is at an all-time low. The symbol is BDIY.

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/BDIY:IND
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

hohoemi (22nd January 2016), Pam (22nd January 2016)

26. Link to Post #6155
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Full written report:
    Benjamin Fulford, 2016-0119

http://src-fla.us/index.php/news2e62...10-ben-fulford

The revolution continues with shipping freeze, stock plunge, US dollar dumping, $20 oil, attacks on gold mines and more
    Posted by benjamin
    January 19, 2016

There is a systematic effort underway to remove all fraud from the world’s financial system. This campaign is now getting to the point where some major financial institutions and countries, including the US corporate government, are about to go bankrupt. This is all part of a hybrid war involving finance, super-computers, special forces operations, news, propaganda, pin-point assassinations and more.

Perhaps the most dramatic, and under-reported, new aspect of this ongoing struggle has been the freeze on global shipping. To confirm reports on the internet of a shipping freeze, this writer called NYK lines, a major international shipping firm, and was told “we cannot speak for the whole world but, as far as our company is concerned, with current shipping prices we will lose money every time we send a ship so we have stopped.” Chinese government sources told this newsletter shipping companies are now demanding to be paid in Chinese yuan and not dollars and that is a major reason for the freeze in shipping worldwide. If this continues, it will lead to empty super-market shelves and social unrest, especially in the US. The announcement last week by Walmart that it is closing 269 stores is just the beginning.

Another major dimension to this hybrid war has been the attack on the oil cartel and control of the petro-dollar. It is this attack, and not oversupply, that is the real reason for oil prices plunging to the $20 per barrel level, and in the case of bitumen, the lowest grade Canadian oil, $8 a barrel level. What is happening is that China is insisting on paying with Yuan for its oil. Furthermore, now that sanctions against Iran have ended, Iran, which has some of the lowest production costs in the world, will be flooding the market with an extra million barrels of oil per day. China is helping both Iran and Russia deal with low oil prices by sending them Chinese goods at cheap prices in exchange for their oil. India is also avoiding the petrodollar when it buys Iranian and Russian oil.

This campaign will continue until Saudi Arabia, the Gulf Cooperation Countries and the big Khazarian banks go under, according to Pentagon white hats. The first Khazarian megabank domino that is expect to fall is

Citibank, a Saudi owned bank which is sitting on about $58 billion in losses linked to low oil prices. However, that is just the tip of the iceberg. The Dallas branch of the Federal Reserve Board has told companies to stop marking the value of their oil and energy portfolios to market. What that means is that they are being told to lie about how much they are worth. The Bank of Japan tried the same thing with real estate prices after Japan’s bubble burst but, they learned that pretending reality does not exist does not make it go away.

Furthermore, the Pentagon and agency white hats are seriously contemplating confiscating the sovereign wealth funds of Saudi Arabia and GCC nations like Qatar, Pentagon sources say. The Qatari run Al Jazeera network has been forced to shut down its North American operations as part of this campaign, the sources say.

This week Chinese President Xi Jinping will be visiting Saudi Arabia, Iran and Egypt with the backing of Russia, Pakistan, the pentagon and others to seek a way to find peace and stability in the region. China and the BRICS alliance will be offering massive infrastructure development in tandem with Russian control of oil prices and Middle Eastern security, Pentagon and Chinese sources say. Here is what the Chinese official Xinhua news agency has to say about the visit:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20..._135019122.htm

On the military front, Jordan has now joined the Russian Middle East bandwagon and allowed Russia to set up a command headquarters facility in their country. In addition, Turkish overseas bases in Qatar and Somalia are now being attacked by a multi-nation force.

There is also a lot of activity on the gold front. While Russia will take over oil pricing, China will now manage gold, multiple sources agree. The recent attacks on foreigner occupied hotels in Mali and now last week in Burkina Fasso were aimed at taking over control of gold mines there.

There is also a major conflict brewing in Indonesia as the new government there moves to take over the cabal controlled Freeport McMoRan mine in Papua. Indonesia wants to control the gold mine to provide China with collateral for $35 billion in infrastructure development, Indonesian sources say. However, the mine owners are simultaneously saying the mine is only worth $16 billion even as they plan to invest $18 billion in developing it further. See this for yourself in the Reuters article at this link;

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/freepo...063852923.html

The recent bombing in Indonesia was linked to the company’s effort to keep its mine out of Indonesian control. The mine actually has 16,000 tons of gold, the Indonesian sources say. Furthermore, Pentagon sources have long said it is also the location of a secret Nazi/Khazarian submarine base that was involved in the 311 attack against Japan. The White Dragon Society is offering to help secure Chinese, Pentagon and Japanese military forces to help the Indonesians free the mine from cabal control. CIA sources, meanwhile, say they believe the mine has been used to launder gold stolen from the global collateral accounts, which, if true, is also a good reason to take it out of Khazarian control.

Apart from gold and oil, the other aspect of the ongoing war against the Khazarian mafia is the attack on their drug money. On that front, top US general Joseph Dunford last week promoted his assistant, Admiral Kurt W. Tidd, as the head of the Southern command to take over the battle against the Bush linked drug cartels in Latin America. The pope is helping there by making sure South American drug money no longer goes to the Khazarian mafia.

The loss of money from oil, stolen gold and drugs means the Khazarian mafia is running out of ammunition quickly.
    The Chinese devaluation of the Yuan and its instructions to banks to stay away from US dollars is helping finish the Khazarians off. The Khazarians are being forced to unwind their derivatives contracts at huge losses.

The market rigging by Khazarian bank supercomputers is also now no longer working. One sign of this was that recently that the bank AIs increased the amount of a fraud known as quote stuffing fivefold recently but failed to stop stock markets from plunging. Quote stuffing is like having a bunch of insiders bid high at an auction with no real intent to buy in order to fool a real buyer into buying at a high price. It is just one of the many frauds the Khazarian banks are carrying out with their supercomputers.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...es-record-high

Now the Chinese led AIIB has officially opened for business with most European countries on board. The Europeans have reciprocated by inviting China to join the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. This means a massive infrastructure boom linking Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa is about to begin. When the American branch of the Khazarian mafia finally surrenders, it is a good bet it will not be long before people and freight can ride a super-fast train from New York to London via Alaska and China. The Chinese and BRICS CIPS alternative to the Khazarian controlled SWIFT international payments system is now also up and running.

The Europeans also showed they were no longer following US Khazarian commands on the political front either. Victoria Nuland, head of Eurasian policy for the Khazarian controlled US State Department, was forced to fly to Russia last week were she was told, in no uncertain terms, that she would have to go along with the French, Russian and German brokered Minsk accords. Failing that, the new right wing Polish government has reached a secret agreement with Russia to split the Ukraine with the old Polish part going back to Poland and the old Russian part going back to Russia. The Khazarian Nazis would be left with a small rump pariah state in between.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01...iding-ukraine/

In another significant European development, Greece last week signed a military agreement with fellow Orthodox Chrisitian nation Russia. Austria, for its part, has re-imposed border controls in defiance of the European Union. The British, for meanwhile, having already abandoned the US Khazarian mob by agreeing to join the AIIB, are now seriously considering getting out of the failing Khazarian EU project.

It was in this situation that Barack Obama, Presidential spokesperson UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corporation, made his state of the union speech last week. The speech started at exactly 911. During the speech, whenever Obama was lying, for example when he was talking about Syria or the economy, his eyes were blinking at a furious pace. It turns out he is not such a good liar after all. Another point, for those who missed it, was that when Obama referred to the United States as the most powerful nation on earth, the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff refused to stand up.

They know who destroyed the Republic of the United States of America and they will be ready to stand and salute when the US of A has a real president.

27. Link to Post #6156
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This is the first Ben Fulford post I've thanked for quite a long time. Although much of what he usually posts is invented or exaggerated/ embellished fancy, this time I think he may be correct — here:

Quote Perhaps the most dramatic, and under-reported, new aspect of this ongoing struggle has been the freeze on global shipping. To confirm reports on the internet of a shipping freeze, this writer called NYK lines, a major international shipping firm, and was told “we cannot speak for the whole world but, as far as our company is concerned, with current shipping prices we will lose money every time we send a ship so we have stopped.”

Chinese government sources told this newsletter shipping companies are now demanding to be paid in Chinese yuan and not dollars and that is a major reason for the freeze in shipping worldwide. If this continues, it will lead to empty super-market shelves and social unrest, especially in the US. The announcement last week by Walmart that it is closing 269 stores is just the beginning.

What I don't get is why would the shipping companies demand to be paid in yuan rather then USD? Isn't the dollar stronger? Anyone have an answer to that?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (22nd January 2016)

29. Link to Post #6157
    Thanks

I haven't found any info on Turkey's middle East bases under attack by anti Isis multi national forces...

Can anyone confirm?

30. Link to Post #6158
    Thanks

Turkish Downing Of US Marine Helicopters Killing 12 American Soldiers Stuns Russia

A grim Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that Ministry of Defense (MoD) officials were “stunned” last week after a Turkish Air Force fighter jet operating within its own airspace fired upon and downed two CH-53 Sea Stallion helicopters being flown by the US Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC) over Kurdish held territory in the eastern Syrian “department” of the Levant War Zone killing all 12 of the American military troops on board.

According to this report, on 14 January, these two MARSOC helicopters departed from Ayn al-Asad Airbase in Iraq for a “normal/routine” re-supply mission of US Marine and British Special Forces troops currently embedded with Kurdish Peoples Protection Unit (YPG) fighters battling Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) terrorists near the Turkish border in north eastern Syria near the city of Raqqa when this “war crime” occurred.

Immediately upon Federation Aerospace Forces detecting this Turkish “unprovoked” attack upon these two MARSOC helicopters, this report continues, Russian commanders notified the Combined Air Operations Center (CAOC) at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar advising the American’s of their willingness to assist in search and rescues missions, but which the US commanders stated they did not need as their own TRAP forces (tactical recovery of aircraft and personnel) had already been alerted.

Most outlandishly, this report notes, is that within 5 hours of Turkey shooting down these two MARSOC helicopters in Syria, Aerospace Forces satellites monitoring the Pacific Ocean region detected what they believed at the time to be an unannounced test of a US Navy RIM-8 Talos missile in the waters surrounding the Hawaii Islands—but which within two hours of its firing and exploding the US Navy announced two of its CH-53 helicopters had “crashed”, and just yesterday announced they had ceased attempting to find either these aircraft or its crew members.

As to why the Obama regime would deliberately conceal from the American people this “deliberate war crime”, this report explains, is due to their fears of what the reactions of their citizens would be upon learning that these 12 brave US Marines were killed by their own NATO ally Turkey—who at the exact same time the US is fighting with and assisting the Kurdish peoples in fighting Islamic State terrorists, Turkey is doing everything it can to destroy them.

So bitter have relations deteriorated between the Obama regime and Turkey over America’s support for the Kurdish peoples, this report notes, Turkish officials even openly warned the American’s again yesterday that they won't even tolerate the inclusion of Kurdish groups at the upcoming peace talks aimed at ending the war in Syria—with Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu bluntly telling the US: “We will never accept that YPG is being seen as a legitimate power on the opposition side. We will never allow this to happen because it is a direct threat to Turkey.”

Upon the Security Councils reviewing the MoD information relating to Turkey’s downing of these MARSOC helicopters, and its threat to further destabilize the Levant War Zone, this report concludes, it issued a warning a few hours ago stating that the activities by foreign Special Forces are now one of the main threats to Russia’s security. link

31. Link to Post #6159
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Turkish Downing Of US Marine Helicopters Killing 12 American Soldiers Stuns Russia

A grim Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that Ministry of Defense (MoD) officials were “stunned” last week after a Turkish Air Force fighter jet operating within its own airspace fired upon and downed two CH-53 Sea Stallion helicopters being flown by the US Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC) over Kurdish held territory in the eastern Syrian “department” of the Levant War Zone killing all 12 of the American military troops on board.

According to this report, on 14 January, these two MARSOC helicopters departed from Ayn al-Asad Airbase in Iraq for a “normal/routine” re-supply mission of US Marine and British Special Forces troops currently embedded with Kurdish Peoples Protection Unit (YPG) fighters battling Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) terrorists near the Turkish border in north eastern Syria near the city of Raqqa when this “war crime” occurred.

Immediately upon Federation Aerospace Forces detecting this Turkish “unprovoked” attack upon these two MARSOC helicopters, this report continues, Russian commanders notified the Combined Air Operations Center (CAOC) at Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar advising the American’s of their willingness to assist in search and rescues missions, but which the US commanders stated they did not need as their own TRAP forces (tactical recovery of aircraft and personnel) had already been alerted.

Most outlandishly, this report notes, is that within 5 hours of Turkey shooting down these two MARSOC helicopters in Syria, Aerospace Forces satellites monitoring the Pacific Ocean region detected what they believed at the time to be an unannounced test of a US Navy RIM-8 Talos missile in the waters surrounding the Hawaii Islands—but which within two hours of its firing and exploding the US Navy announced two of its CH-53 helicopters had “crashed”, and just yesterday announced they had ceased attempting to find either these aircraft or its crew members.

As to why the Obama regime would deliberately conceal from the American people this “deliberate war crime”, this report explains, is due to their fears of what the reactions of their citizens would be upon learning that these 12 brave US Marines were killed by their own NATO ally Turkey—who at the exact same time the US is fighting with and assisting the Kurdish peoples in fighting Islamic State terrorists, Turkey is doing everything it can to destroy them.

So bitter have relations deteriorated between the Obama regime and Turkey over America’s support for the Kurdish peoples, this report notes, Turkish officials even openly warned the American’s again yesterday that they won't even tolerate the inclusion of Kurdish groups at the upcoming peace talks aimed at ending the war in Syria—with Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu bluntly telling the US: “We will never accept that YPG is being seen as a legitimate power on the opposition side. We will never allow this to happen because it is a direct threat to Turkey.”

Upon the Security Councils reviewing the MoD information relating to Turkey’s downing of these MARSOC helicopters, and its threat to further destabilize the Levant War Zone, this report concludes, it issued a warning a few hours ago stating that the activities by foreign Special Forces are now one of the main threats to Russia’s security. link

turkey wants to avoid at any price having a Kurdistan state in the region, they have been fighting it for 50 years and will go on. If USA supports the Kurds against ISIL (CIA), then it is possible that Turks would do something like this. However, i find it not probable, too risky. However, Erdogan has met with Bidden to have Bidden acknowledge that it is out of question that PKK (a terrorist organisation in Turkish mind) gets to become a state.

On the other hand, the KRG leader (head of the Kurds in Iraq) is demanding a redesign of the Middle East map so that they do have their own country.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tim...&NewsCatID=352

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/bid...&NewsCatID=341

However something else is happening there. The richest man in Turkey just died of a heart attack in his fifties. Not normal. He was manufacturing much of the military equipment but was at odd often with the actual Turkey president, Erdogan. I think there is a real fight between powers going on there as well.

Quote Up and down tension

Koç has had, at times, an uneasy relationship with the Justice and Development Party (AKP), founded by President Erdoğan, although there have been signs of reconciliation.

A major public tension between Koç and the AKP government emerged in 2013 during the Gezi Park protests. An Istanbul hotel owned by Koç, the Divan hotel, admitted Gezi protesters into its lobby, which quickly turned into a makeshift first aid room. A few days later, an angry Erdoğan said in a public rally, “We know which hotel owners helped the terrorists [protesters]. It is a crime to abet terrorists. And those crimes will not remain unpunished.”

In September 2013, the government’s executive committee that oversees defense procurement scrapped a $2 billion deal with Koç’s shipyards, RMK Marine, and started a new competition.

Back in January 2013, RMK had signed the contract to build six vessels under the program dubbed MİLGEM.

Another Koç company, Otokar, designed, developed and produced the prototypes of Altay, a new-generation Turkish tank, under a $500 million contract. However, a much bigger contract for its serial production is in the offing.

Koç has had, at times, an uneasy relationship with the Justice and Development Party (AKP), founded by President Erdoğan, although there have been signs of reconciliation.

A major public tension between Koç and the AKP government emerged in 2013 during the Gezi Park protests. An Istanbul hotel owned by Koç, the Divan hotel, admitted Gezi protesters into its lobby, which quickly turned into a makeshift first aid room. A few days later, an angry Erdoğan said in a public rally, “We know which hotel owners helped the terrorists [protesters]. It is a crime to abet terrorists. And those crimes will not remain unpunished.”

In September 2013, the government’s executive committee that oversees defense procurement scrapped a $2 billion deal with Koç’s shipyards, RMK Marine, and started a new competition.

Back in January 2013, RMK had signed the contract to build six vessels under the program dubbed MİLGEM.

The defense authorities are expected to announce a bid this year for the Altay’s serial production.[/URL]
    Turkey being surrounded by Syria, Iran, Iraq on one side and Russia at the north and East Europe at the west, Greece in the south west, is extremely important because of its location and its economy. We must watch it to be able to see what are the general worldwide strategies of the rats manipulating this planet.
    Last edited by Flash; 23rd January 2016 at 18:16.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (23rd January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (23rd January 2016)

33. Link to Post #6160
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 15th March 2016 at 19:03.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 383 FirstFirst 1 208 258 298 308 318 358 383 LastLast