+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: FREAKIN MAGIC - The veil removed

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Exclamation FREAKIN MAGIC - The veil removed

On PA1 i analysed some videos about Criss Angel.

By looking at them, we can of course always say that all participants were paid actors and
    that its all a cheap trick and sham. But that’s not what this thread is about.
    Lets assume we are looking at a real phenomena in some of these videos.

All in all i looked at 5 videos and pointed out the agenda behind.

Now hold your breath: ALL THESE VIDEOS WERE REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE !

If you search for CRISS ANGEL, then you will find 14800 videos on youtube .
    But these 5 videos were removed.

Link: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19685

Last edited by bashi; 15th April 2010 at 10:02.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bashi For This Post:

noxon medem (12th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: FREAKIN MAGIC - The veil removed

An interesting review about Criss' book: http://www.amazon.com/review/R397KJQ..._res_rtr_alt_1

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lisa For This Post:

Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku (12th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Oh jesus.

Criss Angel is nothing more than an illusionist/magician with trade secrets. There is nothing mysterious or paranormal about his acts, just another example of people jumping to irrational conclusions about some higher power at work when they witness something they cannot explain rationally. The "secrets" to his acts are known by great illusionists worldwide, and most of them are quite simple in reality.

Trust me, he is likely not a Freemason, reptilian, or antichrist. To believe so would be getting into tinfoil hat territory _
    Last edited by Solphilos; 9th April 2010 at 02:42.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Solphilos, did you saw Criss' levitation video with a UFO? Bashi pointed out that Criss' levitation is done by the UFO, and that a similar trick can be done with an "antichrist" (not Criss).
    Criss claims (in his book) that he does not believe in psychic abilities, paranormal or UFOs.

Nobody said that Criss is a Freemason, reptilian, or antichrist; but why do you think he is not a Freemason? A lot of hardcore magicians are of the occult.

7. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I have friend thats a Magician. He can do the lot but in his mind the only thing that’s keeps him back is money. The fact he isn't a good looking chap with a charismatic personality alludes him but he still makes a part time living doing parties. He says, as a member of the magic circle, they don't give away the secrets because it ruins the trick (TRICK = his words). Everything is a variation on a theme and some magicians make another income by inventing new ways to do the same thing. Bigger and better = lots of money and when you buy a trick you undertake to keep it secret. His assistant, now his wife, equally had to keep things secret. Without telling me how things are done he has said that collusion with a partner is a big part of many tricks and that includes stooges in audiences and TV camera tricks. So if I watch something like a man walking on (clear plastic) water and someone standing next to him exclaiming, "it's amazing." I can only draw one conclusion.

To insinuate a magician is an Alien is tad Hitch Hikers Guide. He comes thousands of light years or beams in…. just to stun a few earth beings? Or to insinuate magicians use Alien tech to perform a trick instead of making themselves 3 times richer than Bill Gates…. come on!

8. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Double post (server burp?)

9. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    To insinuate a magician is an Alien is tad Hitch Hikers Guide. He comes thousands of light years or beams in…. just to stun a few earth beings? Or to insinuate magicians use Alien tech to perform a trick instead of making themselves 3 times richer than Bill Gates…. come on!
    You have obviously not read the thread on PA1.
    Read it and think about your post again, please.

10. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)

You have obviously not read the thread on PA1.
    Read it and think about your post again, please.
    Can't get to PA1 for the last few days but if it's a thread where someone posted magic vids, I did see it. I even replied something similar there.

In one vid there was some kind of craft way back in the background. One couldn't make out if it was an aircraft or a helicopter or the mother of all ships. What ever it was.

11. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

You have not seen the thread, nor have you posted there, nor have you made any effort to find out. Still you comment on the subject, trying to debunk something you do not know of.

Is that your Due Diligence?
    Last edited by bashi; 9th April 2010 at 10:27.

12. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bashi (here)
    You have not seen the thread, nor have you posted there, nor have you made any effort to find out. Still you comment on the subject, trying to debunk something you do not know of.

Is that your Due Diligence?
    Bashi your link to PA1 is not working because PA1 is suffering from slow mo and timing out. It has been doing that for the last 3 days. If I could view it I would. If it's the thread I think it is I'm not debunking anything. Infact the trick of illusion by, get this.... AN ILLUSIONIST seems to have done its T R I C K.

13. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The videos are not longer available due to copyright issues says youtube, any other links?

Cheers

14. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Well you should not get tricked by the TPTB. At least you should not accept defeat.
    Here the thread as a pdf:
    Will i get a thmp up for it?

FREAKING MAGIC..pdf

I will search for vids, when i have a bit more time.

15. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Lets analyse the first two vids: To make an elephant disappear/appear in
    concrete-floored garage is unexplainable by normal means. Remarkably in
    both cases a human chain was formed, with the elephant inside.
    One can say that the circle serves as a proof, that the elephant has not
    been walked out of/into the bed-sheets from the place optically covered by
    them. But what if the chain is used like in a pagan or wiccan ritual, in which
    these magnified psychic energies are used to achieve the feat?

You will go on to ask the reader to assume a few things after the 2 assumptions here. 1) your assumption. 2) That pagan wiccan rituals have the REAL power to work. Todate there is no proof of this ever happening.

Are these
    energies channelled here by technological means to make the elephant
    disappear?
    Speculation you will say,

Too right.

but now I will proof to you that Criss is been
    helped by Freaking Magic technologies to achieve some of his stunts:
    In the third video Criss is flying in an open golf course. There are no
    cranes or helicopters

How do you know this? When I watched this Vid they did a camera shot from his low left. To me, by the way he was balanced slightly forward in mid air, it looked like a wire was holding him. A wire that was obviously CGI’ed out.

with any flying acryl-plate on which he can stand. I
    believe that he was really flying there.

You are entitled to believe what you like but I would suggest assumptions are not a basis for a sound argument.

But how?
    Look at timeframe at 0:57 . When he is been lifted up, briefly a UFO can be
    seen:

There is no doubt there is something flying in the background. Can’t see what it is though and with it disappearing, for me, makes a better case for CGI cleaning of the tape. But hey, I suppose it’s more realistic to conclude it’s a space ship beaming our illusionist into the air.

This is far more than a casual optical glitch of the camera.
    Can it be that the cloaking screen of the UFO was a little bit failing when
    they activated the beam which carried Criss?
    Looks like.
    It is a proof for me that Criss Angel is a Psyops participant of the PTB.
    But what might be the agenda behind that operation?
    For that we have to look at the bigger picture: Lets assume that the
    operation of the “second coming” of Christ/Aliens or whatever is on its
    way.
    The main aim is:
    The wilful subjugation of mankind to the authority of a “God
    Almighty” which has not so godly intentions.
    Where comes Criss into play?
    Criss might get groomed because he is a test to see how far a gullible
    youth can buy into accepting him as a god.

I think a self-proclaimed illusionist would have a hard time convincing anyone he’s a god. The god freaks on this planet would lynch him if he really went down that line.

Watch this video:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=DWg2vkwq_XE
    There Criss walks on water with a Jesus-beard and chemtrails in the
    background. In this video 25 times “OH, MY GOD” was shouted by
    obviously payed actors.
    The title of this short video is “Criss Angel is a GOD”:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=gPJDEp5AkIg
    It got nearly 500.000 views.

Could it be that people actually like to view magic tricks?

This hammering

Hammering of what? I see no hammering. There was a vid put on YouTube for folk to look at…..if they wanted to.

of being a god because of
    some magical stunts is obvious.
    If Criss´s scenario plays out to be successful, then he will be a kind of
    authority to facilitate the acceptance of the coming God, which proofs
    himself through doing the “impossible”.

But but err but it’s an illusion. A freakin magic trick.

Does Criss play a Petrus role for the PTB, by paving the way for things to
    unfold ?

Man, you’ve based this on many assumptions.

Here’s something I came up with. If I assumed my Aunty had balls I would be deluded by the illusion of her having balls, to now being my Uncle.
    Last edited by SteveX; 9th April 2010 at 12:32.

16. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

LOL............ Magic verses Metaphysics? Common guys and girls. I don't want to bore you with my entertainment background. I don't want to be a snob either. I do NOT know how Chris does his "ACT." Good for HIM. It is an ACT..a performance. A WELL done performance..but an ACT. The TV Show Showing how Magicians do their ACT was very well done. The guy that showed how the tricks were done? BARRED From Vegas. At one point he had a price on his head for giving away so many "tricks" on TV. I know a lot of tricks from Magic Castle magicians and Vegas stage acts.(AND TAHOE) I respect their craft. When you see a Lion come out of a empty cage? Magic!!
    Would I piss off a headliner from Vegas to disclose his "act?" Not me on this one.

17. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

LOL Steve. Your Aunt has balls? Cool I think

Isnt that an uncle?

18. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Steve, thanks for your long reply. Let me finally shoot back:

"You will go on to ask the reader to assume a few things after the 2 assumptions here. 1) your assumption. 2) That pagan wiccan rituals have the REAL power to work. Todate there is no proof of this ever happening. "

1. I made an assumption, based on my knowledge about/with rituals. This assumption is made as a basis for the discussion to follow. To question the assumption is your right, but not useful, as it is negative rethorics.
    2. Pagan rituals can work, based on what I have experienced. You have the right to question that, showing to me that you had no encounter with it. I am not advertising to do these rituals, as I think it is something to be left alone, but to deny their existence and effect is like denying murder on the street, because you have not personally been involved in a case. If you want proof, then you have to seek for it, because these things are not served on a plate. But you will not, because – according to you - these things CAN NOT exist. So why chase something which does not exist ? Isn’t it?

Here a vid shot by some seekers. It shows how it works in the bush of Africa:

Wires and Cranes in the bush? Of course! The Germans were travelling thousands of miles only to get fooled by a childish rope TRICK? Naturally, because it MUST be so.
    We know that everybody is fooling himself, except you!

There is no obvious reason, why Criss is stressing the importance of not letting the human chain break under any circumstances. A common proof to have enough witnesses standing around, will do. But if you want to harness psychic energy from the human circle, then the unbroken chain becomes EXTREMELY important.

Here another vid with Criss and his human chain, used to let an elephant appear, in open. No magic elevator for the elephant, but the pyramid in the background:

Why don´t you ask your magic friend whether he knows how to do it? Of course he will tell you that magicians will not tell you the TRICK. Then ask him whether he knows of a magician with the same TRICK, IN THE OPEN. Would be interesting to hear this. Will you do that and post the answers/links?

"How do you know this? When I watched this Vid they did a camera shot from his low left. To me, by the way he was balanced slightly forward in mid air, it looked like a wire was holding him. A wire that was obviously CGI’ed out. "
    Surprise! First you said you read and posted on the thread, which you had obviously not. So you had not the vid- address until I posted the PDF. But the vids have been removed, and still you saw them? Well, thats a T R I C K !
    If not, then please post links to these vids. Proof yourself!
    How can you be sure that the vid you are referring to, is the same I analysed?

"You are entitled to believe what you like but I would suggest assumptions are not a basis for a sound argument. "

So where is your sound argument? Wires and Cranes on a golf-course, off course!
    Then all people standing around must have been actors and bought. That is excluded by the assumption.
    The assumption is that the bystanders are not bought actors, at least in these particular vids.
    Otherwise we would have had numerous posts on many forums from people which got offered some bucks to play the fool in these vids. I have not come across it, but if you, please show me some of these posts. And proof that the claim is correct!
    The thread started on an assumption that there is something to it. It is trying to figure out what is happening, WITHOUT assuming automatically that everything has been faked. That everybody can do.
    The assumption might be wrong, but is been made for the sake of discussion. Before the removal of the vids it was just an assumption. But now it seems that the discussion has significant substance, with the removal as indirect proof. And here you jump in claiming to have responded to the thread and to have seen the vids. It makes me think.

"But how?
    Look at timeframe at 0:57 . When he is been lifted up, briefly a UFO can be
    seen:"

"There is no doubt there is something flying in the background. Can’t see what it is though and with it disappearing, for me, makes a better case for CGI cleaning of the tape. But hey, I suppose it’s more realistic to conclude it’s a space ship beaming our illusionist into the air."
    You can see something flying? How, when and where? Please post a screen-shot or post the link. How do you explain it? You can`t say what it is, but you know what it NOT CAN be? Well done!

"I think a self-proclaimed illusionist would have a hard time convincing anyone he’s a god. The god freaks on this planet would lynch him if he really went down that line. "

I think Criss is just been used by this group. He does not have access to the technology, nor can use it for personal gain, apart from what is allowed. He is as dispensable as many others.

"Could it be that people actually like to view magic tricks?"
    Rethorics!

Please explain to me why suddenly all 5 vids were removed. People should be suddenly not any more allowed to watch it, after half million has seen it. WHY?
    If one or two were removed, then no big deal. But all 5 with the same claim of copyright by the same group A&E (who so ever they are). Out of nearly 15000 vids !
    You should know something :
    When you play lottery, you chose 5 or 6 certain numbers out of say 40-50 numbers. How many times have you won with 5 numbers correct?
    Now imagine you have to chose your 5 numbers not from 40-50, but from 15000! The probability to chose ALL these 5 numbers correctly is nearly equal to zero. Even if every single human on Earth will be allowed to take part in that lottery, you most likely will have no winner.

But: I am a winner !!! EXPLAIN !

"Hammering of what? I see no hammering. There was a vid put on YouTube for folk to look at…..if they wanted to. "
    Have you seen that particular vid? Where is it now? Please post the link. Have you counted the number of repeated exclamations ?

"But but err but it’s an illusion. A freakin magic trick."
    Now, that’s an assumption! Other explanations are not possible within your belief-system?

"Does Criss play a Petrus role for the PTB, by paving the way for things to
    unfold ?"

"Man, you’ve based this on many assumptions. "
    I have simply thrown in a question to be discussed, based on a conspiracy theorists knowledge.

Steve, please post the links of the vids, so that everybody can come to the same conclusions as you have come.
    Also please answer my questions and explain how I became a WINNER.

If you can`t, then you are arguing out of thin air. A mere negative debunking position of “It cant be, therefore it MUST be a TRICK” in a discussion like this is hardly beneficial.

19. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

great response b

out of not knowing, the only resposible thing to say is - don't know..it does not make one sound dumb, on the contrary.. in my opinion, it is always a sign of personal competence

Last edited by lightblue; 10th April 2010 at 09:41.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

sandy (22nd February 2011)

21. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shybastid (here)
    LOL Steve. Your Aunt has balls? Cool I think

Isnt that an uncle?
    Thats the illusion of what I said

22. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Bashi

You posted this on AV1. I read the thread and watched all the vids THERE. Dude, I already told you "if it's the thread I think it is." The PDF only confirmed it was the thread I thought it was. AV1 after being down the last 3 days is back up....as a read only. I thought I responded to your thread on AV1. Seems I didn't or it didn't post. My over riding thought then and now is that the THEORY is to far fetched. If you want to call that negative...so be it. I suppose for me to be positive I would have to fall in line with your theory and frankly I don't.

Illusionist put alot of time, effort and money in their performances. It is no wonder they don't divulge how they do it and for me to disprove your THEORY the illusionist would have to divulge how he did it. THAT AIN"T HAPPENING.

Look mate. If your driving along in your car and one cylinder starts to misfire would you assume the crankshaft has snapped? Or would you assume the spark plug in that cylinder is faulty? Often the most obvious explanation is correct. In this case it's an illusionist being very proficient in his chosen career. But if your only saying "what if" then you may as well argue about my Aunty now being my Uncle because of the appendages I imagined she had. It’s really inconsequential...isn't it?

The vid where the illusionist appears to float in mid air showed a clear clue as to what was happening. Low left upper shot from camera of the guy in mid air leaning slightly forward of the centre of balance. As though taken out of balance by an invisible wire attached to his upper back. Bloody shame the Vid isn't available cause I’d screen shot it for you. As to the craft in the distance. It was there and it did disappear. Like I said couldn’t make out if it was a chopper, a plane or a space ship. As to it disappearing on a vid of an illusionist floating in mid air what makes more sense. 1) The aircraft flew directly away from camera beyond site. 2) CGI effects of wiping out a wire attached to the illusionist also wiped out the aircraft? 3) Your theory is correct and the Alien space ship was colluding, in full view, with the illusionist.

As for the vids being pulled from Youtube which you say proves your case. Again what makes more sense 1) A third party (possibly a fan) posted the illusionist vid therefore breaking copy write. 2) That it does prove your case 100%.

Edited to add this quote

Quote Posted by SteveX (here)
    Can't get to PA1 for the last few days but if it's a thread where someone posted magic vids, I did see it. I even replied something similar there.

In one vid there was some kind of craft way back in the background. One couldn't make out if it was an aircraft or a helicopter or the mother of all ships. What ever it was.
    Last edited by SteveX; 10th April 2010 at 11:42.

23. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

THIS looks very convincing, in fact if its not a camera trick it MUST be real.

look here:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast