+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Gulf of Mexico is Dying

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Default The Gulf of Mexico is Dying

Please take the time to read this informative article... it is quite long but important.

Latest research results from the Gulf Oil Spill Remediation Conference:

Quote ← Conclusive evidence Macondo well casing was damaged by gas blowout on April 20th
    The Gulf of Mexico is Dying
    Posted on December 1, 2010 by concernedcitizensofflorida

A Special Report on the BP Gulf Oil Spill

By Dr. Tom Termotto

It is with deep regret that we publish this report. We do not take this responsibility lightly, as the consequences of the following observations are of such great import and have such far-reaching ramifications for the entire planet. Truly, the fate of the oceans of the world hangs in the balance, as does the future of humankind.

The Gulf of Mexico (GOM) does not exist in isolation and is, in fact, connected to the Seven Seas. Hence, we publish these findings in order that the world community will come together to further contemplate this dire and demanding predicament. We also do so with the hope that an appropriate global response will be formulated, and acted upon, for the sake of future generations. It is the most basic responsibility for every civilization to leave their world in a better condition than that which they inherited from their forbears.

After conducting the Gulf Oil Spill Remediation Conference for over seven months, we can now disseminate the following information with the authority and confidence of those who have thoroughly investigated a crime scene. There are many research articles, investigative reports and penetrating exposes archived at the following website. Particularly those posted from August through November provide a unique body of evidence, many with compelling photo-documentaries, which portray the true state of affairs at the Macondo Prospect in the GOM.

The pictorial evidence tells the whole story.
    Especially that the BP narrative is nothing but a corporate-created illusion – a web of fabrication spun in collaboration with the US Federal Government and Mainstream Media. Big Oil, as well as the Military-Industrial Complex, have aided and abetted this whole scheme and info blackout because the very future of the Oil & Gas Industry is at stake, as is the future of the US Empire which sprawls around the world and requires vast amounts of hydrocarbon fuel.
    Should the truth seep out and into the mass consciousness – that the GOM is slowly but surely filling up with oil and gas – certainly many would rightly question the integrity, and sanity, of the whole venture, as well as the entire industry itself. And then perhaps the process would begin of transitioning the planet away from the hydrocarbon fuel paradigm altogether....
    http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.word...xico-is-dying/
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

fifi (4th December 2010), selaviv (1st January 2011), Shane_Original (4th December 2010), Teakai (5th December 2010), witchy1 (4th December 2010), Zook (4th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: The Gulf of Mexico is Dying

Thank you for the article, Morningsong!

They should outlaw all ocean drilling immediately! Not just drilling over 4000 feet ... but all drilling. We need to give Mother Earth our fullest cooperation as she begins the process of healing her waters. The second tragedy in all this ... is that Tesla technology has been with us for over a 100 years! This didn't have to happen. It certainly doesn't need to be continued!

Last edited by Zook; 4th December 2010 at 13:23.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Gulf of Mexico is Dying A Special Report on the BP Gulf Oil Spill

By Dr. Tom Termotto

Global Research, December 26, 2010
    Concerned citizens of Florida - 2010-12-01

It is with deep regret that we publish this report. We do not take this responsibility lightly, as the consequences of the following observations are of such great import and have such far-reaching ramifications for the entire planet. Truly, the fate of the oceans of the world hangs in the balance, as does the future of humankind.

The Gulf of Mexico (GOM) does not exist in isolation and is, in fact, connected to the Seven Seas. Hence, we publish these findings in order that the world community will come together to further contemplate this dire and demanding predicament. We also do so with the hope that an appropriate global response will be formulated, and acted upon, for the sake of future generations. It is the most basic responsibility for every civilization to leave their world in a better condition than that which they inherited from their forbears.

After conducting the Gulf Oil Spill Remediation Conference for over seven months, we can now disseminate the following information with the authority and confidence of those who have thoroughly investigated a crime scene. There are many research articles, investigative reports and penetrating exposes archived at the following website. Particularly those posted from August through November provide a unique body of evidence, many with compelling photo-documentaries, which portray the true state of affairs at the Macondo Prospect in the GOM.

Continued here with key photos and illustrations:http://www.globalresearch.ca/PrintAr...rticleId=22514
    Last edited by ascendingstarseed; 29th December 2010 at 12:09.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

irishspirit (29th December 2010), shadowstalker (29th December 2010), Shikasta (29th December 2010), shybastid (1st January 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Default Re: The Gulf of Mexico is Dying A Special Report on the BP Gulf Oil Spill

Thanks for reminding us that this ordeal is not yet over.

I posted the same article here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...exico-is-Dying
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

shadowstalker (29th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Gulf of Mexico is Dying

"I just want to go home and be with my family or get back to my normal life" was a quote from the CEO of British Petro he said before he was forced to resign. I can't find it on the net. When I read what he said..I became sick.
    Literally. I couldn't believe I was reading or hearing his statement.
    I've heard from friends it's being terribly glossed over in the Press for fear of retribution from the local citizens, and concerned people worldwide. I feel like I've been stabbed. I've heard it's worse then stated in this forum.
    Don't know where to start to show my sorrow. NOT that I believed the oil dissapeared for even a second.

That disspersement stuff is BAD!!.

+ Reply to Thread