+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lucifer's plan

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member pukerimu's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Lucifer's plan

Some thoughts on having been a TI for 16 months and experiencing every harm of the human and alien human being hacking technologies. The electromagnetic wave technology is based on the Archon (biological) invisible control system which has been around for thousands of years, although it didn't get 100% coverage until relatively recently, hence the genocides and inquisitions. By fooling human beings into using resentment, the Archons found that humans can become slaves and lose their identity, and join with the archon hive mind. However, the archon system does not have an external energy source, so awareness was what one needed to mitigate it by starving the Archons of energy, by not struggling and letting go of the resentment (meditation helps with awareness).

The new human being hacking technology is an abomination. It is a monster that will devour those who use it, and is a grave problem for everybody. It uses external power and can be computer automated and although awareness is still the key in surviving the violations, physical defences are needed to counteract.

That the technology has failed against me, proves that this is an Aeon planet (Sophia) and Lucifer and the other 17 fallen angels with their spirit demons and secret society lackeys, are pretenders and liars. Lucifer is a being best described as an anus, for only **** emanates from it, which is unfair to **** because you can grow plants in that. Whether you think Lucifer is an AI or a being, it doesn't matter as long as you realise that cruelty and harm is its game.

The Aeons run this solar system and galaxy, and every human being is part Aeon.

Here is Lucifer's plan that leaked out. The fallen angels are determined to get their revenge on their creators (the Aeons) by harming humans. Their plan is to enslave everybody with ELF radio wave hookups requiring no implants etc., then incarnate in soulless avatars where they will be worshipped in a gruesome planetary puppet show that eliminates free-will (yes, this is insanity, but that's what it is).

To do this they have enlisted the help of an unknown alien race, I'll call the shadow aliens. These aliens mind control greys and seeded the current electromagnetic wave mind control weapons, but have not been observed except by remote viewing/dreams, and it is unclear what their pay-off is, or if the fallen angels have factored-in the shadow alien motivations. The secret space program is a cover for the (most) secret human being hacking program. Roswell was a trojan horse and the humble silicon chip is the key to everything – having thought about it, all I could come up with is a bacteria/nanobot that feeds on silicon chips as the saving technology to stop all this (anybody want to save the world?)

Misdirection has worked as nobody seems to be talking about this plan.

Anyway, it is likely within 2 years that the fallen angel plan starts. Prepare, research, build structures. Once those 98.1Hz waves are propagating you can forget about cognitive function.

The other thing I learned is that I am so happy that I am opposite to those demons and secret society losers that are slaves to doing harm – a good mantra, works for trolls too.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th January 2016), Eram (25th January 2016), guayabal (25th January 2016), Innocent Warrior (16th April 2016), Michelle Marie (30th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (24th January 2016), Spiral (15th February 2018), Tyy1907 (25th January 2016), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (25th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Default Re: Lucifer's plan

Quote Posted by pukerimu (here)

The other thing I learned is that I am so happy that I am opposite to those demons and secret society losers that are slaves to doing harm – a good mantra, works for trolls too.
    Yes, but how are you standing against your ego? Or isn't that the real enemy?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Michelle Marie (30th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Or the question, am I being fooled by the shadow beings into thinking they are the good ones, when most who have seen them are small children who were terrified by them...

What if the fallen angels were actually sent down to our world to help us...

Lucifer is Bringer of the light, not one meant to take it away...

Don't confuse Lucifer with Satan the imaginary boogy man...

you see, if someone comes up to me and says they have been under torture for 16 months by an alien made artificial Intelligence computer system, and were amazingly able to stop it by themselves.

my first question is have you gone back to what you were doing before it started?

have your thoughts or ideals changed?

did you come away with wisdom?

if what a person learned is off the grid and can never be cross checked, I would sadly say the torture stopped because the training is complete...

you are surrounded by healers here at Avalon...

we will quietly peel back the layers examining what you have learned.

I doubt you have shared this with anyone you know, but felt the need to pour it all out here for us to understand.

don't argue or scream if you see what you felt so eager to share wasn't instantly believed by all of us. maybe you are still being monitored for our feedback, if you are, we will know it very soon...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 25th January 2016 at 06:30.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It's a freaking labirinth for the mind. One side says lucipher is good, christ, buddha all were masons, gnostics etc. Other says christ coming from the one god is the only way. The first group responds with snake trying to teach us that we are unaware and the God we speak of is a vengance seeking being from 1st testament. Second group scares everybody with no return to haven and mixes in warning about chakras and other falsehoods.

One thing i don't understand from this post:
    So, sophia is an Aeon? Lucipher and fallen angels are working with sophia and still their goal is to punish Aeon? And you said that we are part of Aeon. So are we trying to punish ourselves?
    Last edited by soul; 25th January 2016 at 07:30.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soul For This Post:

Eram (25th January 2016), itsme (15th April 2016), Michelle Marie (30th January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (25th January 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Sorry, but I really don't think the ego is an issue in this discussion and I'm surprised Enola raised it. Sometimes the ego is used as a scapegoat. We wouldn't know we exist without the ego. I know many people have an inflated ego, but I don't get that at all from Pukerimo's post.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Michelle Marie (30th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    What if the fallen angels were actually sent down to our world to help us ... Lucifer is Bringer of the light, not one meant to take it away ... Don't confuse Lucifer with Satan the imaginary boogy man...
    Lucifer is the bringer of Light? Now, that's an interesting twist. But yes, as a Fallen Angel, Lucifer would have more Light than you can shake a stick at, but it's not Loving Light dude. There's a huge, huge difference between Lucifer's cold, electric, heartless Light than there is with God's loving Light. And it is Lucifer who has managed to convince us that God sucks! Don't fall for it.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Michelle Marie (30th January 2016), Watching from Cyprus (25th January 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

It's not that cold. It's very calming. The issue i felt was that it was too calming. I some way mindless.
    Andre, i see many of such posts but please say how did you gain your understanding. Many people say things that are taken from videos, parents etc.
    Strong conviction seems not enough.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soul For This Post:

Eram (25th January 2016), itsme (15th April 2016), Michelle Marie (30th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

I have some questions,
    Have you met Lucifer?
    Have you seen his light?
    Has Lucifer embraced you? (so you could experience how cold and electrifying his light is?)
    Does your information about Lucifer's light come from religious books or where did you get it?

I do agree with Rocky_Shorz in that Lucifer is not the Satan (Djin)
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Eram (25th January 2016), Michelle Marie (30th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Once those 98.1Hz waves are propagating you can forget about cognitive function.
    It occured to me the other day we should be able to make a cancelling signal, like the 'white noise' headphones you can get.

I think the same signal is rotated through 180 and they cancel each other out? Not my forte, but possible?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

DouglasDanger (28th January 2016), Michelle Marie (30th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Enola (here)
    Quote Posted by pukerimu (here)

Yes, but how are you standing against your ego? Or isn't that the real enemy?
    I'd say "tool gone awry" not enemy.

Ego is very important for having an individualistic experience, with out it your sense of individuality (supplied almost wholly by the ego) disappears and the experience here loses objectivity.

I do not think "ego" and "wetigo" or "their mind" or "the fliers" or "archeons" or what ever you want to call the mind parasite that seems to exist are the same thing... though one takes the guise of the other at times

Quote Posted by soul (here)
    It's a freaking labirinth for the mind. One side says lucipher is good, christ, buddha all were masons, gnostics etc. Other says christ coming from the one god is the only way. The first group responds with snake trying to teach us that we are unaware and the God we speak of is a vengance seeking being from 1st testament. Second group scares everybody with no return to haven and mixes in warning about chakras and other falsehoods.
    I like doing pattern analysis... we live in a pattern based reality (Fractal), so this seems very logical (and it works!)

When ever something is easy and "handed to you" does it usually turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing?

when ever you are told some grandiose tale by "authority figures" is it usually a plain truth or a means to manipulate you in some way?

apply these patterns to your perception of life and a lot of stuff will make more sense (and a lot of the fantasy world you grew up in will die and fall away).

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Lucifer is the bringer of Light? Now, that's an interesting twist. But yes, as a Fallen Angel, Lucifer would have more Light than you can shake a stick at, but it's not Loving Light dude. There's a huge, huge difference between Lucifer's cold, electric, heartless Light than there is with God's loving Light. And it is Lucifer who has managed to convince us that God sucks! Don't fall for it.
    I'd say that's definitely up for debate (by us "non believers" anyway, as we can objectively do so more easily) I'd say the Abrahamic god model is more akin to what I was "told" lucifer was growing up... deceptive, cruel & a bit of a megalomaniac is all I see from the Abrahamic religions god.

But then, it's all story theory to me.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Michelle Marie (30th January 2016), Pam (25th January 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    What if the fallen angels were actually sent down to our world to help us ... Lucifer is Bringer of the light, not one meant to take it away ... Don't confuse Lucifer with Satan the imaginary boogy man...
    Very few understand, the Statue of Liberty is Lucifer...

Mary, mother of Jesus was the light Bringer

The Holy Spirit, wife of God is Lucifer...

Long story, but those worshipping Lucifer aren't looking up to the dude with horns and red tights...

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

To respond to some comments, light doesn't shine out of anuses, and the sun don't shine there too. Many times the Still Falling Angel Lucifer tried to take over my mind and beamed his immense hatred into me to change me into him (the only truth demons=fallen know, is that the most harmful thing they can do is to turn innocents into them). In its mind is filth and harm, punctuated by wailing and gnashing of teeth. And it looks a lot like Santa Claus. It is an it, as the fallen (demons) reject truth, beauty and joy (for the illusion of power) and joy includes sex. Not hemaphrodites, but sexless.

As a highup in the US military was overheard saying “we're doing all this for a goddamn puppet show!” Yes scooter and nothing is secret, and you'll be with the puppets with the shiniest buttons – after all Lucifer's and the Archons' orders are to eliminate a single individual that possesses no weapons, who challenged you over a year ago to find a single individual that was harmed by me, from having a happy simple life searching for the spiritual woman. Lucifer hates every single human being, do you really think you'll get a pass?

And I'll repeat, “I'm so happy that I am opposite to the rulers and their demons, and got through their traps, lies, and harm unchanged.”

Finally, protect yourselves against these still secret technologies, and if there is one goal, be yourself, embrace your true desires, make yourselves attractive to yourself and you will have love. The Aeons didn't create you to be a groupthink moron, and that is the first step to losing your identity and joining Lucifer by becoming one with the great resentment.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

Michelle Marie (30th January 2016), Shannon (27th June 2016), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

sounds like you should pray for the "lucifer" you speak of... no one else is it seems... consider it
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Curlew (18th February 2016), Michelle Marie (30th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Wow! These are some interesting points of view. I like that question..."whenever something is handed to you, does it turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing." It depends on your attunement. What vibration and frequency are you running? Way low...probably bad; way high, probably good.

As we master these things, our ego/individual concept and/or realization of the self is created (image) or realized (authentically discovered and expressed). Do we want to be real, or fall for or fabricate appearances?

Do we want to be Self-Sourced, in terms of energy; or do we want to deceive and steal others' energy? It's entertainment, but I'll stay out of the drama-rama.

I appreciate hearing different points of view.

Love to all,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

TargeT (14th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by soul (here)

One thing i don't understand from this post:
    So, sophia is an Aeon? Lucipher and fallen angels are working with sophia and still their goal is to punish Aeon? And you said that we are part of Aeon. So are we trying to punish ourselves?

Enlightened post

28. Link to Post #16
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

"...Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive..." ~ Abel Clarin de la Rive, Woman and Child in Universal Freemasonry

Now a little tweaking...

Yes, Lucifer is God, Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.

Much better.

So the aim is not to smash the pedestal, the aim is to stand with the pedestal beneath our feet...balance...victory for all. This does not mean to accept suffering - wholeness is not light and dark, wholeness is The One...wholeness is complete and a completely different reality and experience, even though it appears the same, it is not...that's the magic of the mechanics of consciousness.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Sophia is not fallen

To correct the big lie remaining in this thread, Sophia never "fell", she came willingly, and she is opposite to Lucifer. Sophia is abundance, Lucifer wages a war against truth, beauty and joy. This fallen lie even made it into the official gnostic texts. She is unusual being the only Aeon that lives outside the galactic core and her voice can be heard: it is the voice of wisdom as her name implies. Her advice to me "you can't defeat an archon by becoming like an archon."

Ken Hensley of the band Uriah Heep obviously had an encounter with Sophia and wrote a song about it. (There is no strength in numbers, have no such misconceptions,..etc etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x66Bi8wPgaU
    "Lady In Black"

She came to me one morning
    One lonely Sunday morning
    Her long hair flowing in the midwinter wind
    I know not how she found me
    For in darkness I was walking
    And destruction lay around me
    From a fight I could not win

Ahh Ahh Ahh, Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh

She asked me name my foe then
    I said the need within some men
    To fight and kill their brothers
    Without thought of love or God
    And I begged her give me horses
    To trample down my enemies
    So eager was my passion
    To devour this waste of life

But she wouldn't think of battle that
    Reduces men to animals
    So easy to begin
    And yet impossible to end
    For she's the mother of all men
    Who counselled me so wisely then
    I feared to walk alone again
    And asked if she would stay

Oh lady lend your hand outright
    And let me rest here at your side
    Have faith and trust in peace she said
    And filled my heart with life

There's no strength in numbers
    Have no such misconception
    But when you need me
    Be assured I won't be far away

Thus having spoke she turned away
    And though I found no words to say
    I stood and watched until I saw
    Her black cloak disappear
    My labour is no easier
    But now I know I'm not alone
    I'll find new heart
    Each time I think upon that windy day

And if one day she comes to you
    Drink deeply from her words so wise
    Take courage from her as your prize
    And say hello from me

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member coffee's Avatar
    Thanks

"Here is Lucifer's plan that leaked out. The fallen angels are determined to get their revenge on their creators (the Aeons) by harming humans. Their plan is to enslave everybody with ELF radio wave hookups requiring no implants etc., then incarnate in soulless avatars where they will be worshipped in a gruesome planetary puppet show that eliminates free-will..."

A lot of interesting things being said here. I have a question for all of you, and let me first say that I don't mean to offend anybody, it's a sincere question and I am new here. I see a lot (not all) of things on this forum being published as if they were facts, and not opinions or theories, like the quote above from the OP. I have experienced some strange things myself, but I cannot say with any shred of certainty what exactly it was. I cannot claim to know any facts about my experiences. I only have questions.

Is there really any truth to posts such as this one from the OP? How do you know?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coffee For This Post:

Spiral (15th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by coffee (here)
    "Here is Lucifer's plan that leaked out. The fallen angels are determined to get their revenge on their creators (the Aeons) by harming humans. Their plan is to enslave everybody with ELF radio wave hookups requiring no implants etc., then incarnate in soulless avatars where they will be worshipped in a gruesome planetary puppet show that eliminates free-will..."

A lot of interesting things being said here. I have a question for all of you, and let me first say that I don't mean to offend anybody, it's a sincere question and I am new here. I see a lot (not all) of things on this forum being published as if they were facts, and not opinions or theories, like the quote above from the OP. I have experienced some strange things myself, but I cannot say with any shred of certainty what exactly it was. I cannot claim to know any facts about my experiences. I only have questions.

Is there really any truth to posts such as this one from the OP? How do you know?
    Yes coffee, you are right, lots and lots of posts and alternative media information are theories and opinions and allegations written as facts. It takes times to learn to decipher truth from false on these forums, and everywhere else by the way.

I must add that in the alternative media, all the hangs up and weird mental states shows up much more, probably due to the paranoid stance one has to adopt from the start.

One technique of discernment is using pure science attitude like "give me the proof about that theory" - the other is cross checking amongst many authors, deciding which ones make sense and are steady in their approach and proofs or logic throughout time, and finally correlating with ones' own experience.

Personally, my first presumption is always "80% probabilities of falsehood" for whatever I listen to or read, in whichever media.
    Last edited by Flash; 13th February 2018 at 21:25.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

coffee (14th February 2018), petra (16th February 2018), Spiral (15th February 2018), syrwong (14th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018), Wind (14th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,484 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by coffee (here)
    Good question. (And welcome to the forum! )

My personal answer: I very much doubt pukerimu's posts contain very much truth that's worthy of the name.

I wasn't aware of this thread — and wasn't even aware of this member, who last visited the forum in April 2016, nearly two years ago. If he were to try to join the forum today, and referenced all this material, we'd very likely not accept him.

In my fairly strong personal opinion, threads like this don't really help anyone. It's one person's subjective, esoteric, take-it-or-leave-it-because-I'm-right presentation, largely based on personal belief, with no references, research, or anything resembling scholarship. That's not at all what Avalon really stands for.

We do support Targeted Individuals ('TIs'), some of whose claims are very genuine. But I have to say this: TIs are often fairly broken personalities, sometimes with delusion and extreme belief woven into the fabric of their real experiences.

Some TIs who have joined the forum have shown themselves to be unable to carry out any kind of reasonable, intelligent, informed dialog about the subject. That sounds tough to say, but it's true.

For that reason, and exactly because of threads like this, the moderators have raised the bar in their assessment of membership applications of those who claim to be TIs. We do want to support people who assert they're victims, but at the same time, those 'victims' really have to show some degree of groundedness and maturity — or everyone loses.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th February 2018 at 12:44.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

coffee (15th February 2018), Flash (15th February 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (28th March 2018), Maunagarjana (15th February 2018), Mike (15th February 2018), onevoice (14th February 2018), petra (16th February 2018), shijo (15th February 2018), Spiral (15th February 2018), syrwong (14th February 2018), TargeT (14th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018), ZoSo925 (15th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast