+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    I am not well read into this story, but if it is in deed true that Lavoy Finicum surrendered unarmed with hands in the air, cooperating with authorities and at that point got shot with three bullets (a shoot to kill action), then that is HUGE, if that is true,

Sounds like he fled from the police, got stuck then exited the vehicle and charged the officers (see this post).... so, yeah.. I don' t agree that he should have been shot, but it's a bit more understandable & much less shocking.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

meeradas (29th January 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

Listening to Alex Jones on air today, just about to talk to Joel Skousen. I can post the audio later.

Alex is urging restraint, imploring libertarians to stay cool and not to over-react, maintaining that this was all a kind of setup — to trigger exactly this kind of thing happening.

It may well be a strategic intention to provoke libertarians into a bunch of unwise, maybe violent reactions. Dangerous times.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ErtheVessel (27th January 2016), Harley (28th January 2016), justntime2learn (30th January 2016), meeradas (29th January 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), Reinhard (3rd February 2016), TargeT (27th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I am not well read into this story, but if it is in deed true that Lavoy Finicum surrendered unarmed with hands in the air, cooperating with authorities and at that point got shot with three bullets (a shoot to kill action), then that is HUGE, if that is true,

Sounds like he fled from the police, got stuck then exited the vehicle and charged the officers (see this post).... so, yeah.. I don' t agree that he should have been shot, but it's a bit more understandable & much less shocking.
    You mean that clip uploaded by "Daily Mail" on YouTube, where an anonymous guy was telling what he didn't know?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), Nan (29th January 2016), TargeT (27th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

When we stop saying " my pain is bigger than your pain" Maybe we can stop the pain makers.
    Love and Hope

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

:Renyse: (1st February 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), TargeT (27th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

You mean that clip uploaded by "Daily Mail" on YouTube, where an anonymous guy was telling what he didn't know?
    I dunno about daily mail, that's not what I linkd, but there's no way I can tell if this guy is legit or not... hell we weren't there so it's all guesses from our end, right?

I WILL say it's MUCH more plausible that he ran, as the FBI clearly was attempting to avoid situations like this(at least, based on their actions during this incident).

much less likely that they shot someone while they were on the ground with their hands up.

time will tell I suppose
    Last edited by TargeT; 27th January 2016 at 22:05.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (28th January 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (28th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Default Oregon Standoff. Victoria Sharp: FBI shot LaVoy Finicum with his “hands in the air”

Hi everyone,

These are a few links and a full transcript of the audio testimony of Victoria Sharp explaining in detail what the FBI did to LaVoy Finicum and the other people inside the car.

Quote Eyewitness: Oregon Militiaman Murdered by Cops; “He Had His Hands in the Air”
    Daughter: “He was shot in the face”
    Paul Joseph Watson. Prison Planet.com. January 27, 2016
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/eyewitne...n-the-air.html
    http://mountainrepublic.net/2016/01/...ds-in-the-air/
    The daughter of LaVoy Finicum, the Oregon militiaman shot dead by police during a traffic stop on Highway 395 yesterday, claims that her father was “murdered” execution-style with his hands in the air, an account backed up by an eyewitness to the incident….
    Quote Breaking News: LaVoy Finicum Shot w/Hands in the Air! Eye Witness Audio Testimony Here... Jan-27-16
    Imma Reporter
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA1...HjW_rGzYHpgUvw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y92PvMFL0Eg
    Quote Eyewitness: Oregon Militiaman Murdered by Cops; “He Had His Hands in the Air”
    Posted on January 27, 2016
    http://mountainrepublic.net/2016/01/...ds-in-the-air/
    Quote Full transcript of Victoria Sharp’s testimony about the incident. Jan-27-2016
    https://www.oathkeepers.org/pacific-...diate-release/
    http://northwestlibertynews.com/wp-c...-Recording.pdf
    This is the text of the full transcript of Victoria Sharp’s audio account:
    All of them had like a laser on us, it was turn off the car, put your hands out the window. , so he put his hands out the window so they could see he didn’t have a gun and he said we’re going to talk to the sheriff right now. Either you can put a bullet through my head, right
    now or we’re going to talk to the sheriff. And they were like, no and um
    and a bunch of more guys were coming out and pulling their guns out.

And they were like “ we have women in the car

it was me and this other girl in the car that I don’t know
    real well, but there was a “get the women out of the car! Get the women out of the car!” ( unintelligible)

and Ryan Payne, like he was in the front seat. Ryan Payne is amazing.

He’s incredible. But anyhow, he was like, he put his hands out the
    window and tried to talk to them, he was like he wanted the guy to just, he was like, I don’t know if it’s worth it, so he put his hands out the window and said we have women in the car, at least let the women get out and he stuck his head out and they shot at him, but they missed him.

He ducked just in time, they didn’t hit him, and then he said, “ Oh they mean business, they are going to shoot us.”

So Ryan decided to get out of the car to go talk to them, so he gets out of the car and then the guy tried to talk to them, the driver said, I’m just going to drive and I’m just gonna talk to the sheriff, or shoot me now or let us go, and they were “Get out of the car and put your hands up. But finally, he decided to just drive.

We all got doiwn on the floorboard and he drove off and then they started firing at us. They were shotting a bunch of times and then they had a roadblock set up and so he ran into a snow bank and they started riddling the car with bullets.

And then like when we crashed, we stopped for a second, he ( Lavoy) got out of the car and he had his hands in the air, and Unless just shoot me then , and they did, they shot him dead, they shot him right there like there just walking with his hands in the air.

And I thought I swear to god my god, just walking with his hands in the air, they shot him dead and after he was down on the ground , they shot him three more times, and then they bombarded our vehicle with bullets.

Flying Ryan got hit in the shoulder, we were laying down on the floor board screaming. They gassed us like five times.

They kept trying to shoot us, their angle was bad so we were praying so hard, please stop please stop, please stop, they were riddling us with bullets, they kept gassing us over and over and we couldn’t breath because of the gas, we were trying to find something white, so we could put a white flag out, and then I was trying to see Rynan got hit in the shoulder, he said I don’t think it’s too bad though,

SO we were just trying to find a way to get out
    Hold on. Listen Victoria, I recorded your testimony
    I, Alright.
    Yes.

Was he standing
    His hands were still up after he was dead.
    Okay,

They shot him, he went down and they shot him again on the ground?

Yes, they shot him like at least six times.

“The newspaper reports are just saying that three shots were fired, but that’s not true. NO, are you kidding me? They shot at least a 120 shots probably all together. OK, but they were shooting the car a lot.

What side of the windows were the windows blown out on? .
    The left ofr the right side.

Left. They kept hitting the right side of the car too, but the windows didn’t come out, they were hitting the metal and not the glass.

Ok, so not one shot was fired by any body in the car or by Lavoy?
    No, no one even touched their gun.
    No one touched their gun.
    No one pulled their gun out. NO one touched a gun, we had no rifles.
    A couple of guys had sidearms on, but no one touched them, in fact they had their hands out the window to show they weren’t firing. Nothing We showed no aggression at all.

When Ryan bundy was shot both his hands were out the window and he head was out the window?

No, at the time he was on the floor of the car cause that was when they were shooting at the vehicle. We couldn’t get out of the car or we would have been dead.

Right, Ok, so .

How many police vehicles or how many vehicles would you say were involved in this encounter? Ah, FBI vehicles etc
    Un, you know, I didn’t count I was really shaken up when I got out,
    but we all noted they were a ton a vehicles.

I don’t know maybe 40 altogether? There were tons and there
    were people in the trees it was an ambush set up and ambush
    or something cause it was snipers and people in the trees cause we saw them they were all pointing their lasers, I had like 20 lasers on
    me when I was getting out of the car,

OK, so Lavoy got out of the driver’s seat
    . .
    When he crashed into the snow bank, he immediately got out of the car,, and he had his hands in the air and it was like “ Just shoot me then because he didn’t want to go down he did not want to die, he had his hands in the air, and said, “ Are you just gonna shoot me? And then they just shot him,

And, how many shots would you say that were fired when they shot him the first time?
    The first time he got shot?
    When they shot him did you hear multiple rounds?
    Yes I did. he got hit by several people

it was simultaneous. We were like “ what?
    We couldn’t believe it, it was it shocked us because
    he had his hands in the air,
    We couldn’t believe they were actually going to
    shoot him. And like what? Is he dead? is he dead

And I was like, we knew that he had gotten shot and I screamed get help I just want to help him then they started firing at the car the vehicle again and they wouldn’t let us out.

Oh it was so scary

About how long would you say they started firing at the car before it
    finally stopped?

Some where between five and ten minutes. (unintelligible)

Victoria we’re gonna be praying for you.
    I have this recorded because I fear for your life, You are one of the few people, you’re not under arrest but you are a direct witness to what happened, so I wanted to get this down.

I wanted to document this as well as I could.

So Levoy was driving the car and Ryan was in the front seat?

No, Ryan Payne was in the front seat but during the incident, he got out when they first stopped us. He stopped in the middle of the road and told them we we’re going to talk to the sheriff and when they fired the first shot - it was actually at that point
    -
    Ryan payne had both his hands out the window and his head and they shot at him.
    That was the first shot?
    That was the first shot.

And that’s when we knew they meant business that they were serious
    and that they, . . .I’m talking so much . . . . ( the guy is recording in case)

That was the first shot, so he ended up getting out of the car, cause they stopped shooting, hye got out of the car and then after we started driving again, that‘s when they started shooting again,. .but we had lasers on us the whole time, they were ready to shoot.

Ok, so Ryan got out of the car, did he ever get back in the car before you took off?

No.He was arrested, or he was taken into custody at least cause [when] all of us were taken into custody, he was with us. We all got transferred together and then they separated all of us.

And that’s Ryan Payne you’re talking about.
    Yes.

Where was Ryan Bundy?
    He was in the back seat of the car besides me. I was actually fallen asleep on him right when we got pulled over I was asleep and I woke up and the whole thing started going down,

He was sitting to the left of me,
    So you were in the middle?
    Yes, Shana Cox was on my right.

Shauma Cox on your right, Ryan Bundy on your left, and you were
    heading to go see the Sheriff?

We were going to this meeting that was going on, all of us meeting at was going on, so all of us ( unintelliglble) the sheriff was gonna be there and a bunch of ranchers and we were going to try to talk and maybe do some negotiations, and we were gonna sing and that was all and we were ambushed, I mean it was known that we were gonna go so they probably decided to use that area maybe because it was really wooded and everything we didn’t have any phone service so,

OK, so listen I’m going to be up, so if you want to call me at any time during this, OK, because I can’t do much, I can pray for your guys,

I can also try to document as best as possible to make sure that um
    this story is not, because right now the media is reporting that three
    shots were fired.

Oh nbo, that’s a total lie, but the media this story right now the media is reporting that three shots were fired, that’s a total lie, but of course the media is going to report that. Are you kidding me?
    Have you seen the car, have you seen the vehicle?
    , it was completely covered with gunshots.

Well, no, they’re not going to release that because they don’t want . . .
    he’s probably got ( unintelligible ) holes in himself.

Do you want this story to get out?
    Absolutely.

Ok, I’m gonna stop the recording and see how it’s coming out, to see how it I’m gonna stop the recording and see how well it’s turning out if I can hear you clearly, I am willing to get this out there to any media outlet I can, possibly independent media, I need to know is your family at the refuge?

No, I need to go.

[End of transcript]

----------------------------

For more info about the Oregon Standoff, these are a few examples of YouTube channels which are publishing interesting info about it:

- DefendYourBase
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DefendYourBase/videos

- Pete Santilli Show
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PeterSantilliTV/videos

- KrisAnne Hall
    https://www.youtube.com/user/krisannehall1/videos

- The Watchman News
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWatchmanNews/videos

- Who Is Sincere?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NJHomeGrownStudios/videos

- TheLoner47
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLoner47/videos

- shuff1111
    https://www.youtube.com/user/shuff1111/videos

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Limor Wolf (28th January 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (28th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

One minute long video. Very informative.

FBI murders surrendered Oregon rancher LaVoy Finicum with his hands up, as per eye witness Mel Bundy (Jan 27, 2016.)

Quote Eye witness-FBI murders surrendering Oregon rancher LaVoy Finicum with his hands up Part 1
    FreedomPost.org
    (1 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZBi9mGsnQ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

These are two very important pieces of data about what’s going on in Oregon.

Quote Alex Jones Show (3rd HOUR-VIDEO Commercial Free) Wednesday 1/27/2016: Tosh Plumlee, Joel Skousen
    Ron Gibson
    (45 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rnu1JDaoFE

Sinopsis: they talk about how False Flags work, how the elite infiltrates everything they can, agents provocateurs tactics, how the Bundys are good people but may have been lured, deceived, and set up, etc.
    Quote EMERGENCY ALERT – Fake Militia BUSTED!
    Wednesday, January 27, 2016
    http://nesaranews.blogspot.com.es/20...ia-busted.html
    The following is the text of the previous link, but the videos are missing in this forum (you can see them at the previous link)
    Some of us have been saying all during this situation in Oregon that there are CRISIS ACTORS on the scene ....... below is PROOF
    EMERGENCY ALERT – Fake Militia BUSTED!
    Make this go viral! Send out everywhere!

“Patriot Militia” panic and run to kill feed when somebody asks them to sign “Talent Release” form! BUSTED!
    FILMED LIVE STREAM WITH HIS CELL PHONE CAMERA.. WATCH...

Below - Give it some time to load up for message

Full credit goes to patriot James Farganne for this amazing catch! James was watching this Live Feed from the Youtube Channel “DefendYourBase” that was supposed to be “Militia” in Oregon preparing to die in a battle with federal authorities. James was disturbed by their language as they were bashing Christian patriots and talking about “shooting feds”.

All of a sudden somebody off screen says, “Hey Guys, can I get you to sign talent releases?”, One of the “militia” says “Say What?” so the man repeats, “Talent Releases, can I get you guys to sign talent releases” The militia guys says “What does that mean” while another one jumps up in a panic after realizing they were live streaming and runs and kills the feed! Here’s an example of a typical “Talent Release” form when any type of acting is performed.

This is HUGE information here. If these “militia” weren’t actors and somebody was filming a documentary or something, there would be no reason to go run and kill the feed! With all the talk of “shooting feds” they were doing on the live stream, it seems clear to me this exchange was NOT supposed to go on the air! In fact, once this feed was cut, it never came back!

This “DefendYourBase” youtube channel and all the ones behind it now need to be asked the question why they are broadcasting footage from people being asked to sign “Talent Releases”. Post comments on their videos with links to this article and ask them for a FULL explanation of why people on their channel are being asked to sign “Talent Releases” and then running and shutting off the feed!

Is this the biggest bust of a federal operation in history caught on live stream? You decide!

More investigation needs to be done here but my gut tells me that James Farganne just caught some fake militia feds running some kind of a psyop. If you agree please send this video viral. I don’t believe the entire Oregon standoff was fake but clearly there are many Federal actors taking part. Remember, Jim Fetzer already proved they used actors in Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing!

This evidence was covered up!

Source: http://www.project.nsearch.com/profi...ght-red-handed

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Harley (28th January 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), Nan (29th January 2016), TargeT (28th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

fox news is saying:

Mike Arnold, Bundy's attorney, read a statement afterward in which Bundy urged those still at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge to leave.

In the statement, Bundy asked the federal government to allow the people remaining at the refuge to depart without being prosecuted. Addressing those still holding out, Bundy's statement said: "Please stand down. Go home and hug your families. This fight is now in the courts. Please go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Be aware that the police in the USA are conferred all right to lie in any fashion in any way, on any subject. Words are within their legally given right to manipulate. They can lie to witnesses or the public, in order to get what they want.

Therefore, it is entirely possible, legally even.... that this statement is also fabricated. this right is conferred while within the context of a living breathing in-situ operation. Which the situation in Oregon most definitely is.

proof? Well, earlier today, they agreed to meet, they were ambushed by the people they agreed to meet.... and one of them was murdered. That's what I mean, full legally endowed right to lie in any way.

Result? Never trust a Fed's word in any given situation.

You're not dealing with the feds, or any fed organization.

You are dealing with the thing that hides within them, the thing which wishes to and will do whatever it can to maintain control over the population and country of the USA. You are dealing with the hidden hand.

And it produces all manners of horror, whatever it takes, to get what it wants.

This is no simple land issue, and it may be an ignition point...... so, in the most basic terms, the hidden hand is who and what is driving this FBI faced/masked operation.
    Last edited by Carmody; 28th January 2016 at 03:18.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Harley (28th January 2016), Hervé (28th January 2016), Limor Wolf (28th January 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), Nan (29th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (28th January 2016), qbeac (28th January 2016), Reinhard (3rd February 2016), Rocky_Shorz (28th January 2016), sommervr (28th January 2016), TargeT (28th January 2016), ZooLife (31st January 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The next logic domino is that the force or group in the backdrop is not going to be leaving anything to chance.... and that all the FBI labelled people in this operation are going to be hand selected.

So, if you want to know where the face of the hidden hand fades into the backdrop, it is contained within the names of all the FBI personnel in this given operation.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Harley (28th January 2016), Hervé (28th January 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), TargeT (28th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The feds ambushed him , one of the young ladies in the vehicle with him stated, the feds setup road blocks , tried to stop them , they wanted to speak with the sheriff about the road blocks and feared they would be detained before getting to the sheriff, so they ran the road block , smashed into a snow bank , and were fired upon , that's when lavoy put his hands up and shouted dont shoot , please let the women out of the car , the girl said THERE WAS SNIPERS IN THE TREES, she had ten lasers aimed at her, in all she said the feds shot around 120 shots at their vehicle ... she did a phone interview aftr being released from the hospital, she was very shook up , and said the passengers were hunkered down in the floor boards, this was an execution , they planned for him to run into their sniper trap - off the main road ... if the fed can kill him, they can kill you or me ... something has to be done , it's gone too far ... I mean a road block in a free country ??? In an area already on edge , tensions high, ranchers threatened, and now a father, rancher, patriot , murdered by maniacs over land disputes ??? Viva la revolution... edward predicted by 2020 America would no longer be a super power, and we would have two civil wars the second shortly after the first and the country would be divided into five sectors. ..
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), qbeac (28th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The feds ambushed him , one of the young ladies in the vehicle with him stated, the feds setup road blocks , tried to stop them , they wanted to speak with the sheriff about the road blocks and feared they would be detained before getting to the sheriff, so they ran the road block , smashed into a snow bank , and were fired upon , that's when lavoy put his hands up and shouted dont shoot , please let the women out of the car , the girl said THERE WAS SNIPERS IN THE TREES, she had ten lasers aimed at her, in all she said the feds shot around 120 shots at their vehicle ...
    Is it wrong that I want to see a picture of that vehicle? Is it wrong that I think it's complete bull **** that there was a sniper in the trees where they HAPPENED to run off the road into a ditch? Is it wrong for me to quesation a story that too closely fits EXACTLY what the narrative is desired to be by the militia in this situation?

Is it wrong that I don't believe her?

I predict (Based on what was said, and how the "talking points" were repeated by both her and Mel (msm style repetition of the same phrases)) that this was not the case... 120 bullets? we better see a bullet riddled truck QUICK!

Ever seen a bullet riddled vehicle? I OWN one (at as far as I can tell at least 3 shots, probably more through the replaced windshield, Yeah, I live in the 3rd highest murder rate (per capita) area in the WORLD... haha) doors do not stop rifle bullets and "lasers" are not mounted to handguns by federal agents, or state, or anyone that wants to successfully survive a CQC situation (Close quarters combat)

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    she did a phone interview aftr being released from the hospital, she was very shook up , and said the passengers were hunkered down in the floor boards, this was an execution , they planned for him to run into their sniper trap - off the main road ... if the fed can kill him, they can kill you or me ... something has to be done , it's gone too far ... I mean a road block in a free country ??? In an area already on edge , tensions high, ranchers threatened, and now a father, rancher, patriot , murdered by maniacs over land disputes ??? Viva la revolution... edward predicted by 2020 America would no longer be a super power, and we would have two civil wars the second shortly after the first and the country would be divided into five sectors. ..
    Yeah, this sounds all too fictional to me; way to fantastical.
    Last edited by TargeT; 28th January 2016 at 04:31.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eram (28th January 2016), justntime2learn (30th January 2016), Limor Wolf (28th January 2016), Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (28th January 2016), ThePythonicCow (28th January 2016), thunder24 (28th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Listen to the young ladies interview that was in lavoys truck ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th January 2016), qbeac (28th January 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,094 times in 8,175 posts

Please, Americans, don't start shooting !
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eram (28th January 2016), Harley (28th January 2016), qbeac (28th January 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Like I mentioned above, I was out all day. And wouldn't ya know it? I missed-out on some interesting stuff! Go figure.

Below is a video posted by Professor Doom1 regarding the Talent Release Agreement find.

* From the beginning up to the 1:05 mark it shows a guy asking if they'd sign the Talent Releases and then another guy running up to turn off the camera stream.

* From 1:05 to 3:05 He shows a few of the video comments where people are automatically calling this a False Flag, and he is saying that all that is seen or heard may not necessarily be what it seems, so people shouldn't be so quick to automatically jump to conclusions (i.e. False Flag).

* From 3:05 to 3:20 He shows a guy walking up with, and the actual signing of, the Talent Release forms.

* From 3:20 to 3:35 He says that our "first clue" that we should have caught is "If these guys were actually Crisis Actors they would've signed these release forms way before they would've entered into any refuge".

* From 3:35 to 7:50 He shows and explains the How, When, and Why of the use of a Talent Release.

I do not know Professor Doom1 and I neither agree or disagree with him. But I believe that all facts/information has to be considered and I believe that what he has provided here is at-least worthy of consideration.

More later.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

norman (28th January 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

In the following interview by Dennis Lynch to Mel Bundy (Ammon Bundy’s brother), Mel explains Dennis the following:

Quote Mel says (these are approximate words, please listen to the video for accuracy):

Ammon called me on the phone right after his arrest and told me that he personally witnessed the FBI murdering LaVoy Finicum in cold blood.

They were going to attend a pre-schedule meeting with the FBI and other ranchers, to talk and to negotiate (Note: that’s important because it shows Ammon and Co. had good faith, they had willingness to talk, etc.)

But they were stopped in the middle of the road in what appeared to be a premeditated ambush (Note: that tells us the FBI are liars and cannot be trusted. They first told them “let’s talk” and then they ambush them.)

When their vehicles got stopped, the FBI took Ammon Bundy out of the car and put him in custody, as well as the other people.

LaVoy tried to talk to the FBI while he had his hands in the air (or his head outside of the window, see video for accuracy), but instead of talking to him, the FBI shot at him but missed him (Note: this point is important because the FBI shot at him first while he was asking them to talk, his hands and/or head were visible, and he made no signs of aggression, etc.)

So, when the FBI shot at him, LaVoy tried to get away with his vehicle (Note: that’s totally normal if they are shooting at you just for trying to talk to them) and stopped further down the road because his car hit something.

This time he went outside of his vehicle, again with his hands in the air, and tried again to talk to the FBI and, according to Mel, LaVoy told the FBI that he didn’t have a gun and that he wanted to talk to them (the FBI.), but they shot at him again and killed him, and then they shot at him again when he was already on the ground.

Ammon added: tell everybody about it, everybody needs to know this.
    It would be great if somebody could transcribe the complete Mel’s account of his conversation with his brother Ammon (the above summary are approximate words.)

These are the videos:

Quote Exclusive Mel Bundy Interview PT1- Cops Killed Rancher 'In Cold Blood'
    Robin Who?
    (10 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHTRiLjcLS8
    Publicado el 28 ene. 2016
    Dennis Michael Lynch of NewsMax
    Exclusive Interview with Mel Bundy PT 1

DML Unfiltered Mel Bundy Part 2 Wants Gov to negotiate with the FBI
    Robin Who?
    (5 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wEKs4YxbL4
    Publicado el 28 ene. 2016
    Dennis Michael Lynch of NewsMax
    Exclusive Interview with Mel Bundy PT 2
    The impression I get from Mel’s account (in case it is accurate, and we shall see) is that the FBI probably made a big mistake, in the sense that they probably thought there were not going to be eye witnesses of the coward, cold blooded, and unnecessary assassination of LaVoy Finicum, and could somehow blame it on him (saying he didn’t surrender, or something like that.)

But fortunately there are several eye witnesses: so far, at least Ammon Bundy and Victoria Sharp, and perhaps a few more (we’ll see.)

Therefore, now the whole world needs to know about it so that the real criminals (FBI, their bosses, and company) go to jail, the innocent people (Hammonds, Bundys, etc.), return to their homes, and the land returns to their rightful owners (we the people, and not the corrupt and bankrupt US Corporation.)

--------------------

UPDATE about the FBI:

Quote Thursday, January 28, 2016
    1-28-16 Judge Anna von Reitz: FBI - commercial mercenaries

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com.es/20...reitz-fbi.html

1-28-16 Judge Anna von Reitz: FBI - commercial mercenaries acting under color of law - are no longer public officers and have no "official duties".

----------------

Dear Readers, Are we just going to turn our heads and look the opposite direction and let these murdering SOB's get by with the murder of LaVoy Finicum.... The FBI is a defunct Bull*** organization and is now called THUGS FOR HIRE.... etc.
    Last edited by qbeac; 28th January 2016 at 19:39.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Meggings (28th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

34. Link to Post #38
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

Here are two more videos showing more of the pursuit and events after the killing. It looks as if he is reaching for a gun when he is killed. I can see why a police officer would shoot given his hands moving from "in the air" to reaching into his jacket. According to police he did have a 9mm under his jacket.

(Insert signature here)

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

justntime2learn (30th January 2016), TargeT (29th January 2016)

36. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Cold-blooded murder by a bunch of [insert your own adjectives and expletives] cowards. I loathe them.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

TargeT (29th January 2016)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    Here are two more videos showing more of the pursuit and events after the killing. It looks as if he is reaching for a gun when he is killed. I can see why a police officer would shoot given his hands moving from "in the air" to reaching into his jacket. According to police he did have a 9mm under his jacket.
    And the truth is the median of the extremes....

as always.

based on this video I'm seriously doubting the testimony of the vehicle occupants (girl).

Sad that he was shot, but when costumed thugs are surrounding you; KEEP YOUR HANDS UP... I would have laid on the ground, these psychopaths do not see their targets as human, they have already judged you as a criminal and are waiting for an excuse to shoot you (its their training).

Sad to see but I see nothing that should shock anyone that has seen police actions in the last few decades (supposedly "legitimate" actions I mean).

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Cold-blooded murder by a bunch of [insert your own adjectives and expletives] cowards. I loathe them.
    and yet I guarentee you that video will be to the FBI's benefit as far as the opinion of the majority of the population goes.

Just look at youtube comments, joe-sixpack is a ****ing idiot.
    Where are you?

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

meeradas (29th January 2016), Nan (29th January 2016), Octavusprime (30th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast