+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

1. Link to Post #61
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Default Re: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

Downright murder,shocking to the core. I'm sure I'm on the wrong planet....can't cope 😱😱😱😱

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Curiosity (31st January 2016), Harley (31st January 2016), justntime2learn (31st January 2016), Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), Nasu (2nd February 2016), qbeac (31st January 2016), silverfish (1st February 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Default Re: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

In all of my monitoring of all of this, I haven't heard of any negotiating between the FBI and these guys whatsoever, and in-fact, all that I've heard is them only getting information and advice from third parties.

Here, the FBI is telling the media that they continue to negotiate with the "Defiant" holdouts.
    FBI Continues To Negotiate With Defiant Oregon Refuge Holdouts

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:27pm EST

Reuters -

The FBI negotiated further with four armed occupants at a remote federal wildlife refuge in Oregon on Saturday while the holdouts in a video posted online expressed their mistrust of the government and reluctance to leave.

One of the four protesters remaining at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge said in a darkly lit video posted on Friday that he wanted to be assured he would not be arrested if he left. Others with him expressed similar resolve.

Tensions in the standoff remained high, four days after Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, 54, a spokesman for the group that seized buildings at the refuge on Jan. 2, was killed by police during the arrests of occupation leader Ammon Bundy and several other protesters as they traveled on a highway.

The FBI said Finicum reached for a gun during the confrontation, which was recorded on grainy video, but his family disputes that account.

In taking over the refuge, the protesters criticized federal control of vast tracts of land in a flare-up of the so-called Sagebrush Rebellion, a decades-old conflict over federal control of millions of acres in the West.

"Negotiations are ongoing," FBI spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele said, declining to give details on the talks or comment on the video.

Bundy has issued messages through his attorney urging those remaining at the refuge to stand down, and saying they would continue to fight through the courts.

But the holdouts at the refuge in the video, which they streamed live on YouTube, said they did not want to leave the site, which is 30 miles (48 km) from the small ranching community of Burns in the state's rural southeast, and they expressed mistrust of the U.S. government.

"I don't believe that they have any authority over me because they're illegal and I can't bow down to that," one man, who described himself as defending the U.S. Constitution, said on the video.

"And I came out here to see this to the end and I don't just quit because I got scared or I might be killed."

The same man later in the video said he did not want to face arrest and the possibility of a felony, which could prevent him from owning a gun.

Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward earlier this week said the protesters went too far in their armed occupation of the refuge in his county.
    What a crock of liars.

Also, during the FBI press conference when they released this drone footage, watch how they Front-Load the media with what they're about to see - especially during the sequence of events leading up to and including the shooting of LaVoy Finicum:
    And yet he says there will be no further comments made because of it being an on-going investigation?!

During an on-going investigation, the release of this video along with the Front-Loading comments should be completely illegal.

I can see only two purposes to the releasing of this video along with their Front-Loading comments:

1. To protect themselves and their murderous actions from legal scrutiny.

2. It's an FBI Snuff Film, released by design to subjugate the general public at large (i.e. This is what we do to people who don't fall in line).

AND FURTHERMORE

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the most dangerous guns in the world are those that are in the hands of so-called "Law Enforcement".

In this country (especially), Gun Control will only occur on a two-way street.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Curiosity (31st January 2016), qbeac (31st January 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Live on The Watchman News

A Big Auto-Convoy Protest In Burns, OR

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Response to Ammon Bundy

From DefendYourBase

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Today's Rolling Protest In Burns, OR.

There is a larger protest planned for Monday.

I think I would've preferred riding along in another car, but it's the thought that counts. I guess.
    Last edited by Harley; 31st January 2016 at 05:25.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

raregem (1st February 2016)

9. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a calculated murder no doubt. I see this as a single event in a long slow boil to neuter the militia movement and the second amendment. I think the whole Oregon standoff was an engineered honey trap of sorts to identify and flush the leadership of the movement. I think this disgusting snuff film was put out to further those aims.

I don't think the ploy worked at all insofar as it only entrapped a few disconnected (but brave and true) individuals and possibly burned some high placed intelligence assets. Maybe this just revealed there is no movement at all but the FBI certainly believes otherwise.

I always felt that in a hunger games NWO based out of Europe the only way this could possibly work is if America is disarmed and defanged. I always figured America would be asset stripped and destroyed as an opposing force before the NWO hydra would rise in the east. I guess we are on our way.

As for the persons in this thread negotiating the conditions under which they would be murdered please don't except the framing of the enemy.

10. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Hi everyone,

This is probably one of the best and most important videos I’ve seen so far analysing in depth the video footage of LaVoy’s murder (the drone footage, Jan-29-2016). It has been made by a retired and very experienced police officer called Rick (nick name: “Think Like A Cop”).

Quote LaVoy Finicum Shooting Killed By Gov - Retired Cop Use Of Force Review
    Think Like A Cop - The Rest Of The Story
    (27 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvJwWKU-3GU
    I strongly encourage everybody to watch that video and pay close attention to what it says about the many anomalies and inconsistencies in the way the FBI-LEOs handled the ambush and execution style killing of LaVoy.

In the YouTube text below that video there is a long list of the anomalies (I include them at the end of this post.)

But let me highlight a few important details explained in that video:

- Opinion of an expert police officer. The video has been made by Rick (“Think Like A Cop”), who is a retired police officer with several decades of experience in the most dangerous situations (drug trafficking, murders, riots, surveillance, etc.) Rick is a very clever and intelligent guy (and honest, in my opinion). He thinks fast, talks fast, and hits the nail on the head just about every time because he really knows what he is talking about.

According to Rick (“Think Like A Cop”):

- Failures in standard procedures-policies. Some FBI-LEOs did not follow standard procedures and policies, and especially the two agents (FBI or State Troopers…?) who quickly approached LaVoy from different directions right after he exited his vehicle with his hands up.

- Loss of cover and other anomalous FBI agents’ behaviour. Rick thinks the behaviour of those two agents (FBI?) is very anomalous. For instance, if you notice in the video, the rest of the FBI agents remain covered behind their vehicles (for protection, which is normal, till they have time to ponder the situation), but the 2 agents who shot LaVoy did the complete opposite: they both quickly went outside their cover (that’s imprudent) and approached him within a short distance, a few feet, (that’s not normal), and shot him (even from his back.)

- Crossfire. Another BIG anomaly is that those two agents (FBI?) shot LaVoy from almost opposite directions. That’s called crossfire. By doing so, they could have even shot each other or somebody on the opposite side.

For instance, the agent who was hiding in the trees (or bushes) and approached LaVoy from his back and shot him, if he had missed LaVoy, he could have hit other FBI agents who were located on the road. That’s not normal.

- Disregard of threats from other sources other than LaVoy. Another big anomaly is that the 2 agents who approached LaVoy, besides losing their cover, they did not pay attention to a possible threat from inside the vehicle. They simply went after LaVoy and dismissed the vehicle. That’s very strange if they really thought the people inside the vehicle could be a threat to the FBI agents. Or maybe they didn’t really think so?

- Etc.

--------------------------------

(Note 1: below, I include more important anomalies pointed out by Rick)

(Note 2: besides that, let’s add this: Ammon Bundy was excellent at explaining in simple terms the huge corruption of the system (Ex: the abuses and land-grabs of BLM against ranchers, corruption in Harney County with Judge Grasty, Sheriff Ward, who is an ex-BLM agent, etc., etc., etc.) Ammon was doing a great job at awaking people up fast, and was getting growing support from the community and around the world. Therefore, the corrupt elite and their mercenaries probably had intent on preventing Ammon and Co. from being able to reach a critical mass of aware and awake folks who would say “enough is enough.”

So, judging by the totality of these circumstances and the strange behaviour of the 2 agents (FBI?) who quickly approached and shot LaVoy, it is reasonable to put on the table the following hypothesis, for investigation:
    POSSIBLE WORKING HYPOTHESIS:

Could at least those 2 agents (FBI or State Troopers?) have received specific instructions (or being incited to) from corrupt authorities in Harney County, or the State of Oregon, or the Feds-FBI, etc. (Ex: Judge Grasty, Sheriff Ward, etc.) to try to murder somebody from Ammon’s group if given a chance?

For what purpose would they want to do that?

Well, there are several possibilities, for instance, to create a False Flag: they first anger the community via the murder of a patriot and innocent man (LaVoy); then the community reacts violently; and then the corrupt authorities use it as an excuse to crunch dissenters.
    That’s just a hypothesis, but it’s worth investigating it. Anybody who could help with such a research will be welcome.

In any case, the reaction of “we the people” should always be PEACEFUL.

But we the people do need to ACT ASAP to try to stop the corruption of the system using PEACEFUL ACTIONS!!!
    PROPOSAL (for everybody, and especially for Harney County residents):

For those of you who may have contacts among the Harney County community:

Could you perhaps propose to them to have a Community Meeting in Harney County (or other neighbouring Counties) to watch the previous video (by Rick “Think Like A Cop”) and analyze and investigate this working hypothesis?

APPENDIX

This is the contact data of Rick (Think Like A Cop) and the commentaries he has included in the text below his YouTube video:

Website of “Think Like A Cop”
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsg...-F2zrTQ/videos
    Here is my website with pictures and additional information:
    http://www.thinklikeahorse.org/All_About_Guns.html
    YouTube text:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvJwWKU-3GU

By Rick (Think Like A Cop):

Things we know:

The suspects were NOT violent & had not hurt anyone.
    Gov Knew who the suspects were so escape was not a concern.
    Cops had much greater force, numbers & daylight.
    Cops picked the place, when and how this went down.
    Cops used deadly force option by blocking the road before stop.
    Cops show no regard for their fear when they ran down a man with his hands up.
    Cops were so anxious to shoot, they shot at each other, crossfire.
    Suspect was UNARMED.
    Suspect did NOT point anything at officers.
    Suspect had his Hands up and spinning as if to show unarmed.
    Why no spike strips used?
    Why chase them when they had several opportunities to arrest?
    What was the Emergency or exigency to get them NOW?
    Suspects were in 3 to 4 feet of snow, no threat of escape.

Cops created more exigency than needed, in my opinion.

Here is link to Federal Arrest Warrant Affidavit:
    http://www.thinklikeahorse.org/All_A...uns.html#bundy

Glad you got some things but you must have missed the part where I talk about it always comes back to reasonable and TOTALITY OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

This was not a traffic in the middle of the night in a dark alley in a high crime area, where the officers have no idea of who they are stopping or what their intentions are or where one officer is stopping a car with four people in it.

To the contrary, it was multiple officers, heavily armed, who could have picked any time or any where to arrest these guys. It was daylight, the Gov had way superior force, they blocked the road endangering their life and the life of others.

The suspects were known, identified and had been contacted by the feds several times before this chosen encounter, there were no other people around, they had air support, radio contact, heavy snow with no where to run, if a suspect got away he could not get far, they could follow with a drone, they knew his identity.

The suspects DID NOT DO ANY VIOLENT CRIME OR ACTS, other than trespassing and failing to stop when pulled over.

The cops used poor tactics which set the car up to either ram them so they could then shoot them and when the suspect tried to avoid the cops and not run them over, some dumass jumped in front of the car so he could say they tried to run me over.

An unarmed suspect, NO GUN WAS SEEN OR POINTED AT ANYONE, got out of the car and ran and the cops had adequate cover from their vehicles and bullet proof vest they were in NO IMMEDIATE DANGER, until they ran out from cover to shoot an unarmed guy who they knew who he was and he had no where to go.

"TOTALITY OF CIRCUMSTANCES - WHO CREATED THE EXIGENCY, WERE THEY COPS IN FEAR HIDING BEHIND THEIR CARS, IF SO WHY DID THEY LEAVE THEIR CARS, SUSPECT COULD NOT ESCAPE, THEY HAD AIR SUPPORT, THEY HAD DAYLIGHT, THEY PICKED THE AREA THAT WAS SAFE, THERE WAS NO ENDANGERMENT OF BYSTANDERS...

If you are going to pick and choose which facts fix your agenda then this is not being objective.

11. Link to Post #68
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

I have read that this is true, and that according to the US Supreme Court, the county Sheriff is the ranking Law Enforcement officer. Even over all the Federal agents. So is pressure applied to Sheriffs by FBI under "homeland security" or other such made-up things?

12. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Breaking news:

This is another first hand eye witness testimony of LaVoy’s ambush. This interview is from the other lady (besides Victoria Sharp) that was inside the car with LaVoy. Her name is Shawna Cox.

The testimonies of Victoria Sharp and Shawna Cox should be very similar if they are in fact correct and accurate.

Quote Burns Oregon--Shawna Cox Testimony of the Death of LaVoy Finicum. Jan-31-2016
    shuff1111
    (19 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_hTJkdwOWk
    Note: the problem with this video is that the sound is not very good. If somebody could transcribe it, that would help a lot.

---------------------------

UPDATE:

Quote Second Eyewitness: Chronicling the Tragic Ambush and Murder of LaVoy Finicum [Video]
    Posted on Jan 31, 2016
    http://www.freecapitalist.com/2016/0...finicum-video/
    BURNS, OREGON – January 30, 2016 (Last Updated 1/31/2016 at 3:37 AM) — BREAKING NEWS:

Shawna Cox is one of five occupants who traveled in with LaVoy Finicum in his white pickup truck on January 26, 2016. Tonight at 10pm Mountain, Rick Koerber and Free Capitalist Radio broadcast ((video below)) her first-hand statements from a telephone interview earlier in the day, recounting the events she experienced, including the tragic shooting death of Mr. Finicum on January 26. This is the second eyewitness account being reported to the public, both differ dramatically from the official FBI story.

Prior to the Oregon State Police shooting, Mr. Finicum and the occupants were traveling north on U.S. 395, headed to a public meeting in John Day, Grant County, Oregon. At the meeting Ammon Bundy, LaVoy Finicum and Sheriff Glenn Palmer were expected to speak to a crowd of approximately 200+ supporters.

In fact, Oregon Senator Ron Wyden said yesterday that he and Oregon Senator Jeff Merkley had met with FBI Director James Comey and talked about the protesters at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge only “a few hours” before the dramatic incident, and had expressed concerns that the standoff was “a situation where the virus was spreading” and action needed to be taken.

The “virus” apparently, was protest and civil disobedience.

In any event, action was taken, and not only did it lead to several arrests, it also brought about the violent death of LaVoy Finicum by state and local law enforcement.

Countering what the FBI has called, a growing number of inaccurate and inflammatory accusations in social media (namely that Mr. Finicum was murdered “in cold blood”), on January 28 the FBI unexpectedly released ariel video of the tactical operation, including graphic footage of the shooting. The FBI also held a press conference and issued a formal statement interpreting the video.

But, the release of the video has fueled new outrage and skepticism in the official story.

The FBI’s account is that “three shots” were fired killing Mr. Finicum as he allegedly appeared to reach for a gun in his belt or inside coat pocket (government agents have offered both versions of that story), after exiting his vehicle – at first with his hands up.

But, an initial eyewitness account, along with several critical reviews of the video call the FBI version into serious question, claiming that government agents had already fired two shots at the truck (with no firing by Finicum or his passengers) and were firing at him when he exited the vehicle in an attempt to surrender.

FreeCapitalist.com has already published a detailed review of witness statements

http://www.freecapitalist.com/2016/0...lavoy-finicum/

made so far, including statements by Ammon Bundy (to his wife and father), statements of a driver of the second vehicle Mr. Mark McConnell, and an eyewitness statement from an 18-year old female passenger in Mr. Finicum’s pickup, Victoria Sharp. The mainstream media has given little attention to Ms. Sharp’s first-hand recounting, including the firing of “hundreds” of rounds of ammunition and that Mr. Finicum was shot first, while his hands were in the air as he exited his vehicle. On the other hand, Facebook videos posted by Mr. McConnell have received broad attention where he claims (second hand) that Mr. Finicum was shot while rushing at law enforcement agents.

(Update: 1/31/2016 Readers of FreeCapitalist.com pointed out after the publication of this story, that Mr. McConnell’s Facebook timeline now includes a new video apologizing for his second hand speculation.)

Today, Shawna Cox, who was also a passenger in Mr. Finicum’s truck provided a second eyewitness account of the events, including her efforts to try and help protect Ms. Sharp (and Ryan Bundy who was also a passenger) during “a hailstorm” of gunfire.

Describing desperate pleas, screams, and constant prayer, Ms. Cox recounted her recollection of a barrage of “hundreds” of rounds of ammunition being fired into the white pickup truck by law enforcement agents – before, during and after Mr. Finicum’s death.

The interview (included below) took place after Ms. Cox contacted me via text message, and in a subsequent telephone interview relayed her personal account of the events, including what she witnessed, what she heard and her first-hand recollection of how events were set-up by a suspected government informant.

In this January 30, 2016 episode of Free Capitalist Radio, Ms. Cox also expresses some reservation in sharing these details noting that, based upon her observation, the FBI and OSP wanted all of passengers in the vehicle dead, and that while free on pretrial release – she is still in a very risky legal and personal situation.

But, she explains, “the truth must get out.” Her mission now, she says, is helping in the defense of all those arrested (including herself) and remaining dedicated to protecting the Constitution and continuing the fight to stop the abuses brought to light by the Malheur Refuge protest. In doing this, she says, she is also honoring the sacrifice made by LaVoy Finicum.

FreeCapitalist.com is planning to do a composite video of the FBI ariel footage accompanied with these two eyewitness accounts, and a related story comparing the factual allegations to the video evidence. This should be published in the next few days.

–End
    ---------------------------

People, this is a war, but our weapon is the contagious “virus" of truth.

Let’s spread it far and wide.
    Last edited by qbeac; 31st January 2016 at 16:11.

13. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Live Now - Driving Out To The Compound

Live from Burns Oregon - Military type convoys coming into town

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2016), Curiosity (1st February 2016), Krist (1st February 2016), Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), Reinhard (3rd February 2016)

15. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Live

Left Behind? The Last Stand At Malheur Refuge

Deb Jordan talks about her conversation with David Key who says this will be the last time anyone hears from him.

Replacement Vid

Last edited by Harley; 1st February 2016 at 00:17.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2016), Curiosity (1st February 2016), qbeac (1st February 2016), Reinhard (3rd February 2016)

17. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a little better quality audio of Shawna Cox testimony:

Quote Burns Oregon--Shawna Cox testimony better quality. shuff1111
    (34 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvTwgVU999s
    Shawna’s account is consistent with Victoria Sharp’s, and it also explains several important details that we can see but not hear in the video footage from the drone (Jan-29-2016).

The following video gives a good summary of the combined accounts of Shawna Cox, Victoria Sharp, and the FBI video footage from the drone (Jan-29-2016):

Quote BREAKING!!! SHAWNA COX INTERVIEW on LAVOY FINICUM AMBUSH AND MURDER IN BURNS, OR. Michael Kintner
    (35 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVfZyjVl4U

Note: Up until minute 23:00 you can hear Shawna Cox testimony. From minute 23:00 till minute 35:00, Michael Kintner gives a summary of LaVoy’s ambush based on the combined accounts of Shawna, Victoria, and the drone-footage (Jan-29-16)
    If Shawna and Victoria’s accounts were correct (and they appear to be), then the FBI-MSM account must be false because both are contradictory. The FBI account would simply be a big lie to cover up what really took place that day.

Based on the combined new pieces of data, my personal opinion of what really happened that day is the following (Note: and we’ll see if new evidence corroborates of contradicts this preliminary conclusion):
    - LaVoy’s group was deliberately ambushed by the FBI. I think they call the second road block a “kill box”.

- The FBI lied to Ammon Bundy and his group because the FBI never intended to talk and negotiate. The intention of the FBI was to do what they did (ambush them, stop them, prevent them from awaking up more people, etc.) Therefore, the FBI cannot be trusted (Note: many of us already knew this, but with this case, it has become obvious for everyone to see.)

- LaVoy was cold blooded murdered. That would explain why the 2 FBI (or Troopers?) agents approached him so quickly and shot him from different directions. It was an execution.

- The FBI (Troopers?) first shot LaVoy in the area of the stomach (more or less), he probably moved his hands down because of the pain, and the FBI used it as an excuse to lie and say he had a gun and that’s why they killed him.

- While the 2 FBI (or Troopers?) were murdering LaVoy, they did not have a cover for themselves (Note: they moved very close to him in the middle of the snow), but they were not too concerned about a possible threat from the people inside the vehicle because the rest of the FBI agents were already shooting non stop at the vehicle (that’s according to Shawna’s account.)

- The rest of the people inside LaVoy’s vehicle (Shawna, Victoria, Ryan Bundy, etc.) were bombarded with hundreds of bullets non stop (before, during, and after LaVoy’s murder), so it is a miracle they survived such an attack.

- We cannot see the intense shooting against the vehicle (hundreds of bullets) in the drone footage because the video camera is too high and the video has no sound, but we can clearly see the smoke of what appear bullet impacts on the vehicle.

- The FBI-MSM has deliberately lied about what really happened, they have covered up key details, they have not released all the video footage (Note: with audio and from different angles) which would allow us to see and hear the hundreds of shots being fired at LaVoy and his pickup with several people inside….. etc.
    Therefore, the perpetrators of this crime (elite & Co.) are professional liars and murderers.

Right now, the worst enemies of “we the people” are 3 things:
    1) The government itself and its many minions and mercenaries (elite & Co., shadow government, etc.)

2) People’s own ignorance (Note: plus its naivety, lack of interest in becoming well informed, passivity, indifference, selfishness, etc.)

3) The people that ARE aware of the vicious nature of these murderous criminals. They chose to stay clear. #2-3 together, these criminals count on.
    Without point #2-3, the elite would not be able to manipulate and enslave the people so easily. Therefore, a part of the responsibility of the problem lies on the regular people themselves.

The perpetrators of this crime (elite & Co.) are like the mafia but a lot worse because they have control of the government, police, several Sheriffs (not all of them), FBI, CIA, MSM, judges, politicians, laws, etc.

(Note: the “elite & Co.” means the bosses of the elite plus all its minions and mercenaries such as FBI, LEOs, etc. However, not “all” of the people inside those institutions are corrupt, but only a certain percentage of them.)

Please, spread the word.
    Last edited by qbeac; 1st February 2016 at 23:39.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Curiosity (1st February 2016), Harley (1st February 2016)

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

The scheduled protests have started.

Here is a live (albeit poor) feed I just found by accident.

The officially scheduled start time is still a half hour away (12:00 PM PST)

I will post better coverage as they come up.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

qbeac (1st February 2016), TargeT (1st February 2016)

21. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Well that didn't last long.

In the mean-time watch this important video:
    A Real Constitutional Attorney Explains The Legality of The Oregon Standoff
    Published on Jan 6, 2016

"This is not about the Hammonds. This is not about the Bundys. This is about a
    Federal Government that is operating outside the Supreme Law of the Land.
    "

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

qbeac (1st February 2016), TargeT (1st February 2016)

23. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Revolution Radio is now Live

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Pete Santilli Show is now Live

** Updated Link For Santilli **

Last edited by Harley; 1st February 2016 at 21:09.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Krist (2nd February 2016), qbeac (1st February 2016), TargeT (1st February 2016)

25. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

//
    Quote Posted by qbeac (here)
    This is a little better quality audio of Shawna Cox testimony:

Quote Burns Oregon--Shawna Cox testimony better quality. shuff1111
    (34 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvTwgVU999s
    Shawna’s account is consistent with Victoria Sharp’s, and it also explains several important details that we can see but not hear in the video footage from the drone (Jan-29-2016).

The following video gives a good summary of the combined accounts of Shawna Cox, Victoria Sharp, and the FBI video footage from the drone (Jan-29-2016):

Quote BREAKING!!! SHAWNA COX INTERVIEW on LAVOY FINICUM AMBUSH AND MURDER IN BURNS, OR. Michael Kintner
    (35 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdVfZyjVl4U

Note: Up until minute 23:00 you can hear Shawna Cox testimony. From minute 23:00 till minute 35:00, Michael Kintner gives a summary of LaVoy’s ambush based on the combined accounts of Shawna, Victoria, and the drone-footage (Jan-29-16)
    If Shawna and Victoria’s accounts were correct (and they appear to be), then the FBI-MSM account must be false because both are contradictory. The FBI account would simply be a big lie to cover up what really took place that day.

Based on the combined new pieces of data, my personal opinion of what really happened that day is the following (Note: and we’ll see if new evidence corroborates of contradicts this preliminary conclusion):
    - LaVoy’s group was deliberately ambushed by the FBI. I think they call the second road block a “kill box”.

- The FBI lied to Ammon Bundy and his group because the FBI never intended to talk and negotiate. The intention of the FBI was to do what they did (ambush them, stop them, prevent them from awaking up more people, etc.) Therefore, the FBI cannot be trusted (Note: many of us already knew this, but with this case, it has become obvious for everyone to see.)

- LaVoy was cold blooded murdered. That would explain why the 2 FBI (or Troopers?) agents approached him so quickly and shot him from different directions. It was an execution.

- The FBI (Troopers?) first shot LaVoy in the area of the stomach (more or less), he probably moved his hands down because of the pain, and the FBI used it as an excuse to lie and say he had a gun and that’s why they killed him.

- While the 2 FBI (or Troopers?) were murdering LaVoy, they did not have a cover for themselves (Note: they moved very close to him in the middle of the snow), but they were not too concerned about a possible threat from the people inside the vehicle because the rest of the FBI agents were already shooting non stop at the vehicle (that’s according to Shawna’s account.)

- The rest of the people inside LaVoy’s vehicle (Shawna, Victoria, Ryan Bundy, etc.) were bombarded with hundreds of bullets non stop (before, during, and after LaVoy’s murder), so it is a miracle they survived such an attack.

- We cannot see the intense shooting against the vehicle (hundreds of bullets) in the drone footage because the video camera is too high and the video has no sound, but we can clearly see the smoke of what appear bullet impacts on the vehicle.

- The FBI-MSM has deliberately lied about what really happened, they have covered up key details, they have not released all the video footage (Note: with audio and from different angles) which would allow us to see and hear the hundreds of shots being fired at LaVoy and his pickup with several people inside….. etc.
    Therefore, the perpetrators of this crime (elite & Co.) are professional liars and murderers.

Right now, the worst enemies of “we the people” are two things:
    1) The government itself and its many minions and mercenaries (elite & Co., shadow government, etc.)

2) People’s own ignorance (Note: plus its naivety, lack of interest in becoming well informed, passivity, indifference, selfishness, etc.)
    Without point #2, the elite would not be able to manipulate and enslave the people so easily. Therefore, a part of the responsibility of the problem lies on the regular people themselves.

The perpetrators of this crime (elite & Co.) are like the mafia but a lot worse because they have control of the government, police, several Sheriffs (not all of them), FBI, CIA, MSM, judges, politicians, laws, etc.

(Note: the “elite & Co.” means the bosses of the elite plus all its minions and mercenaries such as FBI, LEOs, etc. However, not “all” of the people inside those institutions are corrupt, but only a certain percentage of them.)

Please, spread the word.
    You forgot #3 The people that ARE aware of the visions nature of these murderous criminals. They chose to stay clear.

#2-3 together, these criminals count on.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

qbeac (1st February 2016)

27. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,476 times in 32,925 posts

From Fox News:

http://foxnews.com/us/2016/01/31/arm...join-them.html

Armed group in Oregon ranch standoff calls on others to join them

January 31, 2016

The Malheur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Ore., is seen on Friday, Jan. 15, 2016. A small, armed group has been occupying the refuge since Jan. 2 to protest federal land use policies.

BURNS, Ore. – Activists are urging people who oppose a "militarized police presence" in Burns, Ore., to converge on the small high desert town near a wildlife refuge that has been occupied by an armed group for a month.

The Pacific Patriots Network organized a rolling rally through the town Saturday night, and said it planned more demonstrations to protest the killing of one occupier last week, and the presence of numerous heavily armed law enforcement officers at the standoff.

"Our goal is to show the country that this county does support what is going on," said B.J. Soper, a Burns resident and organizer of the rally that drew more than 100 people and dozens of U.S. and Confederate flag-covered vehicles.

A lone woman showed up to oppose the rally. Jen Hoke of Burns carried a sign saying "Militia Go Home." ''These people are spreading a message of hate," Hoke said.

Meanwhile, the four people occupying the wildlife refuge held their position Sunday. They have demanded that they be allowed to leave without being arrested. The jailed group's leader, Ammon Bundy, and 10 others who were arrested earlier in the week remained in custody.

Through his lawyer, Bundy on Saturday again called on the remaining occupiers to leave.

The FBI has said it's trying to resolve the situation peacefully.

While the standoff that originated over federal land-use policies has led to filled-up hotels and restaurants as police, protesters and media have flocked to the area, locals say the conflict is upsetting and pitting neighbor against neighbor.

Authorities say Bundy, the leader of the group that seized the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, and others used social media and other platforms to summon recruits to join their takeover.

Court documents against the 11 occupiers under arrest show FBI agents have scrutinized social media postings, interviews and online talk shows that have been made during the standoff that began Jan. 2.

Bundy and several other jailed leaders appeared Friday in federal court in Portland, where a judge denied their release. U.S. Magistrate Judge Stacie Beckerman said Bundy, his brother Ryan Bundy and Ryan Payne pose a danger to the community, and she is concerned they would not follow orders to return to Oregon for criminal proceedings.

The only woman arrested so far in the standoff, Shawna Cox, will be allowed to go home while her case makes its way through the court system. But Beckerman said that won't happen until after the armed occupation ends.

Court documents detail some of the evidence against the occupiers. The charges against the defendants say the refuge's 16 employees have been prevented from reporting to work because of threats of violence.

A criminal complaint filed earlier this week makes reference to an online video that showed Bundy saying the group planned to stay for several years. He called on people to "come out here and stand," adding: "We need you to bring your arms."

Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, the group's spokesman, was killed Tuesday night in a confrontation with the FBI and Oregon State Police on a remote road. Bundy and four others were arrested during the encounter.
    People at the rolling rally held up pictures of Finicum on Saturday, and demanded justice.

The FBI on Thursday released a video showing Finicum's death, to counter claims he did nothing to provoke his killing. In the aerial video, Finicum is pulled over in his truck but then takes off in the vehicle and plows into a snowbank because of a roadblock. He gets out and has his hands up at first, then appears to reach toward his jacket pocket at least twice. He is shot and falls to the snow.

The FBI said a loaded handgun was found in the pocket.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Curiosity (1st February 2016), Harley (1st February 2016), qbeac (1st February 2016), Reinhard (3rd February 2016)

29. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

The *UNCONFIRMED* word is the Refuge was "cleared" last night.

Here is a late photo of the intersection leading to the Refuge.
    The road is still closed to traffic, but notice that there are no longer any guards or vehicles around.

If the above is true, I suspect that there has been no official announcement because of the on-going protest.

And if that is true, I'm afraid things are not looking too good.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd February 2016), qbeac (1st February 2016)

31. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    You forgot #3 The people that ARE aware of the visions nature of these murderous criminals. They chose to stay clear.

#2-3 together, these criminals count on.
    Hi Curiosity, you are totally right. I'll edit my last post and add #3.

This situation (the fact that there are #3 type of people) is happening not only in the USA but also in many other countries. For whatever reason, there is a certain percentage of the population who fits your #3 description: they perfectly know what's going on, they know about the evil nature of the elite, but they don't care, or they profit from it, or they have decided they are not going to do anything about it, etc.

I really don't understand #3 type of people. Has anybody any suggestions about it?

--------------------------

On another front, this is an interview of Angela Bundy (the wife of Ryan Bundy) recorded around Feb-1-2016 (or perhaps Jan-31-16).

Quote Live from Burns Oregon - Angela Bundy interview - idaho by your side. Revolution Radio. Feb-1-2016.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibz9RM_oDwY
    (Note : the audio starts at around the 4 min mark.)
    According to Angela, Ryan has talked to her several times from jail and has explained to her what happened to them that day (during the ambush and killing of LaVoy Finicum. Jan-26-16).

So far, Ryan provides the third eyewitness account of the event.

Angela literally says that Ryan’s account “matches Victoria [Sharp’s] account perfectly” (Note: which also matches Shawna Cox’s account).

Ryan was shot in the arm inside LaVoy’s pickup while LaVoy was outside in the snow being ambushed and murdered by FBI agents (or other type of agents?)

32. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd February 2016)

33. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

People, I don’t know if you have already talked about this, but there is a strong connection between Harney County and several authorities (Judge, Sheriff), the Refuge, and Freemasons, for instance:

- Judge Grastry is a Freemason (his name is in the website of a Lodge over there.)

- Apparently, Judge Grasty played an important role in the appointment of Sheriff Ward.

- The name of the Refuge (Malheur, which means “bad hour” in French and “mala hora” in Spanish) is the same as the name of a close by Cave owned by Freemasons. The distance from the Lodge at Burns and the Refuge, and the Refuge to the Cave is the same (30 something miles, I think.) That’s typical Freemasons numerology symbolism.

Quote Freemason Secrets in Burns Oregon and Militia Cowan vs Masons
    Bravo Von Muller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNDw-CCBS5M

Interesting piece of data from the video: Von Muller says that Sheriff David M. Ward and Judge Steve Grasty are Freemasons, and he thinks he once saw a picture of them wearing their Freemason symbols and clothing.
    Quote https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2016...ls-of-the-blm/

Exerpt: Court records show another person who regularly attended County Court meetings named Sam Kasir also worked for the Saudi-American Oil Company until his death last year. Kasir regularly traveled to Saudi Arabia and to Switzerland. His wife Wanda also worked for the Saudi-American Oil Company and both were local Freemasons along with Bill Quier, the Harney County Planning Commissioner and Steven Grasty.
    Last edited by qbeac; 2nd February 2016 at 00:07.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

annacherie (3rd February 2016), Curiosity (2nd February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast