+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: The sheer volume of concrete and steel that simply vanished on 9/11

1. Link to Post #61
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: The sheer volume of concrete and steel that simply vanished on 9/11

This one needs some particular attention: Look at what's falling and, equally, at what is still standing...

That's this one:

Last edited by Hervé; 30th January 2016 at 20:33.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Curiosity (31st January 2016), Eram (30th January 2016), TargeT (30th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [/IMG]
    Look at this. As well as dust being carried off with the wind, or covering the streets, the cars, and the people in inches of grey powder, judging by this picture, I think you'd also find a vast amount of dust is lying in sediment at the bottom of the Hudson.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Eram (30th January 2016), Ewan (30th January 2016), Hervé (30th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Having now watched all the videos presented via this thread I have to say it is pretty convincing stuff. The evidence is strong.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Eram (30th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi Whitelove, I merged your thread with this pre-existing one on that same subject

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

This one needs some particular attention: Look at what's falling and, equally, at what is still standing...
    Can you tell us what you are seeing in these images?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Having now watched all the videos presented via this thread I have to say it is pretty convincing stuff. ....
    Yes, She makes a convincing presentation.
    ... but... If you start to dig into other information about 9-11( like I have been doing for the past three days), you also soon realize that she leaves out important evidence that does not support her theory for a DEW (Directed Energy weapon) and I find that disturbing.

Like for instance the many eye witness accounts of people (firefighters, policemen, office workers, and such) who claim to have heard and even experience explosions going of in the 3 WTC towers (1,2 & 7) before, during and after the impact of the supposed air planes. Or for instance satellite pictures that showed intense heat spots on ground zero for many weeks. You cannot simply ignore or sweep of the table without argument such evidence and this is what she seems to be doing with more then a little data and evidence.

It's quite clear that large parts of the buildings turned to dust that day, but as far as I can establish, this was mostly the concrete, gypsum, marble and office furniture. Most if not all of the steel-work landed on the ground, which is clearly visible in Pauls photographs.

The forces that turned all this into dust and managed to eject steel columns hundreds of meters away, and in an arch like path of flight remains unclear. Maybe there was an exotic weapon used and Judy Woods definitely presented a possibility to consider. Still, there is evidence out there that contradicts her theory in some ways, so maybe (Like Paul suggests) there were different techniques for destruction in play, of which some sort of DEW might be one.

I truly hope that there will come a day that the truth comes out or that we will be able to figure it out for ourselves beyond the point of doubt. It will be an ongoing and difficult effort and we have to be careful to avoid the trap of self identification with theories in such a way that we close our minds to common sense and objective evidence.
    Last edited by Eram; 30th January 2016 at 22:43.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Curiosity (31st January 2016), Ewan (31st January 2016), Wind (6th February 2016), winstonsmith (31st January 2016)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The plejaren looked into 911 , they said two CIA agents and one supervisor brought information to then president Bush and he chose to ignore it ... regardless of how or who did it , George Bush is responsible for the lives lost on that day ...they refer to him as a stupid idoit ....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Eram (30th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Having now watched all the videos presented via this thread I have to say it is pretty convincing stuff. ....
    Yes, She makes a convincing presentation.
    ... but... If you start to dig into other information about 9-11( like I have been doing for the past three days), you also soon realize that she leaves out important evidence that does not support her theory for a DEW (Directed Energy weapon) and I find that disturbing.

Like for instance the many eye witness accounts of people (firefighters, policemen, office workers, and such) who claim to have heard and even experience explosions going of in the 3 WTC towers (1,2 & 7) before, during and after the impact of the supposed air planes. Or for instance satellite pictures that showed intense heat spots on ground zero for many weeks. You cannot simply ignore or sweep of the table without argument such evidence and this is what she seems to be doing with more then a little data and evidence.

It's quite clear that large parts of the buildings turned to dust that day, but as far as I can establish, this was mostly the concrete, gypsum, marble and office furniture. Most if not all of the steel-work landed on the ground, which is clearly visible in Pauls photographs.

The forces that turned all this into dust and managed to eject steel columns hundreds of meters away, and in an arch like path of flight remains unclear. Maybe there was an exotic weapon used and Judy Woods definitely presented a possibility to consider. Still, there is evidence out there that contradicts her theory in some ways, so maybe (Like Paul suggests) there were different techniques for destruction in play, of which some sort of DEW might be one.

I truly hope that there will come a day that the truth comes out or that we will be able to figure it out for ourselves beyond the point of doubt. It will be an ongoing and difficult effort and we have to be careful to avoid the trap of self identification with theories in such a way that we close our minds to common sense and objective evidence.
    They may well have had both games in play, explosions and exotic technology. It would be prudent probably.

Sounds of explosions could be things popping under incredible stress I suppose. (Just musing aloud).

Though there are also videos showing people ducking at loud bangs as they run down the street.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Eram (31st January 2016), TargeT (31st January 2016)

15. Link to Post #69
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Can you tell us what you are seeing in these images?
    Top Photo, below center: Whole panels falling as giant ladder-like pieces (WTC-1) [no thermite/thermate cuts for those]

Top and bottom photo, center-right: A whole corner remaining standing while the rest of WTC-1 is falling. It is that particular corner that is seen "dustifying" in numerous videos.

Good luck trying to find those in here (I haven't found those bits there, although they maybe there):

Last edited by Hervé; 31st January 2016 at 00:54.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (31st January 2016), TargeT (31st January 2016)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

[no thermite/thermate cuts for those]
    Are you sure about that Hervé?

If not for termite or another force of destruction, what could have made that section to suddenly start coming straight down (instead of falling sideways, which would make more sense)? A sudden sink hole perhaps?

I've been looking for that section too, but haven't found it either. It also seems like it is breaking into different pieces when it is falling, so unsure what to look for exactly.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Hervé (31st January 2016)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

If you start in the middle of your marker with: 1 WTC North Tower and go 3 cm to the left, then 1 cm up. That might be a piece of it.
    At least, that is the section that had that column standing after the rest of the building had already collapsed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Hervé (31st January 2016)

21. Link to Post #72
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    If you start in the middle of your marker with: 1 WTC North Tower and go 3 cm to the left, then 1 cm up. That might be a piece of it.
    At least, that is the section that had that column standing after the rest of the building had already collapsed.
    If you look at the video (here), that "spire" is taller than WTC-7 and "fell" inward whereas what we find in the aftermath is the outside shell of the building that fell outward or remained standing.

WTC-1, -6 and -7 in background.

Notice the hole in that corner... sinkhole, indeed!

Controlled demolition:

Before...

... after.
    Last edited by Hervé; 31st January 2016 at 02:49.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Curiosity (31st January 2016), Eram (31st January 2016)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

You know?
    I've always mistaken that standing spire to be part of the outer column of WTC 1 until now. It's because most of the footage that shows it places the column of smoke so far to the side of the spire that had me confused.

Just now is also the first time that I watched your youtube all the way till the end where you see the spire fall down one more time from a different angle.
    I must confess that this looks eerily like dustification.

And indeed, little to no evidence of that inner columns laying there on the ground in the photo's.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Hervé (31st January 2016), Mike (31st January 2016)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Quote Posted by tomfellows (here)
    I'm saying that the original dust cloud, doesn't have enough dust
    in it to account for the mass of the buildings.
    Note there is a difference between pulverization and vaporization. I think the argument re: the topic is mostly for the case of vaporization.
    When you vaporise something, you heat it until it turns to a gas.

Dr Judy Wood specifically considered this 'vaporisation' question.
    She rejected vaporisation because of the obvious absence of heat.

be happy

lucidity
    Being a Canadian and having to deal with 6 months of snow, I do understand well the concept of sublimation, in the sense solid turns to vapour. A dry (on the barometer) day can "vaporize" a decent amount of snow, skipping the liquid stage altogether, especially when a wind is present. Heat is not a required factor for this process to occur.
    Congratulations on being a Canadian. :-)
    Well done for understanding sublimation.

There insufficient heat to vaporize concrete and steel.

be happy

lucidity

26. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by tomfellows (here)
    I'm saying that the original dust cloud, doesn't have enough dust
    in it to account for the mass of the buildings.
    Note there is a difference between pulverization and vaporization. I think the argument re: the topic is mostly for the case of vaporization.
    When you vaporise something, you heat it until it turns to a gas.

Dr Judy Wood specifically considered this 'vaporisation' question.
    She rejected vaporisation because of the obvious absence of heat.

be happy

lucidity
    Being a Canadian and having to deal with 6 months of snow, I do understand well the concept of sublimation, in the sense solid turns to vapour. A dry (on the barometer) day can "vaporize" a decent amount of snow, skipping the liquid stage altogether, especially when a wind is present. Heat is not a required factor for this process to occur.
    Congratulations on being a Canadian. :-)
    Well done for understanding sublimation.

There insufficient heat to vaporize concrete and steel.

be happy

lucidity
    Well I do understand that many of the "effects" we are talking about require technology pretty much beyond our detailed understanding, therefore the effects or mechanics of such technology aren't known. My comment existed within this context. Sorry it was not clear to you If we knew what happened or exactly what technology was used ... the debate would probably be over ...

Is there a weapon or technology that can cause the sublimation of dense matter (such as concrete and steel?) besides the natural effects we see with water? I don't know the answer to that; but I do know that what I have seen in the specific beam / support column "vaporisation" videos, where less "dust" is made from a concrete column than you would expect, you have to wonder what is really going on, if the claims of no heat are true.

If you have evidence that no such technology possibly could exist, it behooves you to present it.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 31st January 2016 at 05:04.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

drneglector (1st February 2016), Eram (31st January 2016), TargeT (31st January 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st January 2016)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

If we knew what happened or exactly what technology was used ... the debate would probably be over ...

Is there a weapon or technology that can cause the sublimation of dense matter besides the natural effects we see with water? I don't know the answer to that. If you have evidence that no such technology exists, it behooves you to present it.
    Well said .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2016), drneglector (1st February 2016), Eram (31st January 2016), TargeT (31st January 2016)

30. Link to Post #77
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

If you have evidence that no such technology possibly could exist, it behooves you to present it.
    unfortunately this is the realm that we are regulated to.... strong logical conclusions based on substantive "collateral" evidence with a heavy skew to the sources that are the "least" connected.

THIS makes it difficult,l because any "actor" (as in "action" not fake persona) can give a convincing set of statements that (after 14 years of evidence observation) can be extremely solid.

To me, the further we get form an event (time wise) the better the "propaganda" works; at least for the vast majority of the population.

In conjunction with that, the more side "veins" of the original theory; the better (to confuse and derail the topic...) youi see these "people" relay and plan on one thing ( one very powerful thing).... "eye witnesses" are NOTORIOUSLY subjective and easily manupluated... yet the "thing" (evidence) the majority of the public relies on.

Why? because it has the "perfect" hook into our psyche... the unwavering ability for humans to consider themselves in the "right" and the "knowers". Nearly every topic that is passionately defended falls into this category.. manipulated belief.

This is what chases a lot of informed so called "truthers" into the atheist movement, they (we) consider that since we have been lied to on a certain heavily corrupted topic that the WHOLE THING must be tossed out ( we are EASILY polarized (good/bad pretty/ugly fat/skinny... pick a topic, there will be a polarized views based on little but mythos which seems to be intended to divide and conquer the (at least somewhat) critically thinking population).

We ARE powerful, we CAN make a difference... BUT

BUT

we are fighting our selves bcause we have been so heavily compromised.

A few slip out, many do not; this is the hierarchical filtering system "we" have all lived under/with for hundreds if not thousands of years. And it's all based on a DEEP understanding of what we all can find out for our selves, if we were given the opportunity.

We aren't given the opportunity, we are given the failing option of "100% employment" or the lack of... IE: get a good J O B or be shunned from society, take a step back in your career and suffer the same fate; the label of "failure" even though you are one of the few that stepped out side the corporate zeitgeist to offer a desired product (typical free market strategy).

How many of those we often hear have "left the work force" or "taken lesser paying jobs" are accurately reported? In that case the Ego will be such a strong influence (pride in accomplishment, which is good when "in check" and terrible when not) I think our "under employed" and "given up on employment" numbers are probably F A R worse than indicated & the trend will continue as automation takes the global economy by storm.

The only solution I have to this is the same "weak" one I've had for years.... be an E X E L E N T example in your community (I have the trust of STRANGERS because of my work with animals here... they give me the logical fallacy "appeal to authority" on topics that even I consider WILDLY separate from "authority" talking points. Why does this happen? Because our formative years (0-6) are "willingly" given to the state, which teaches from the very first day "appeal to authority" as a meaningful argument and basis for a belief system.

I can't help but think this is all by design.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2016), drneglector (1st February 2016), Eram (31st January 2016), Ernie Nemeth (31st January 2016), Ewan (31st January 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st January 2016)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Very wothwhile points there TargeT.

The formative years are the most vulnerable ones and it is well known and recognised. Even the parents take part in the conditioning albeit mostly unaware. I wonder how a child would cope without any kind of conditioning, what would it be like to discover a world with no borders or boundaries?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Eram (31st January 2016), ThePythonicCow (31st January 2016)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Steel wasn't turned to powder. It was scattered all over the site, up to 300 foot radius.

Here is a photo with a large portion of the exterior panels circled, (maybe west facade), that fell nearly intact toward the NW across West Street. This is the kind of real debris that crushed firefighters.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cpng

If you want to rely on a few fuzzy videos or photos as the evidence of "dustification" caused by some exotic weapon that nobody knows about, then you will end up with fuzzy logic.

I prefer to rely on HI-res imagery**, taken during or soon after the crime was committed. If you watch this video taken during the destruction of WTC1, you will see (@ mark 1:25 ) very distinct, focused, limited range demolition charges being set off along the SW facade CORNER ONLY, racing down the building faster than gravity is pulling the debris. Those are internal in origin, exploding outward, not some space based platform with an unknown power source.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKYW89xEYg0

Could this be the same set of panels that came to rest facing the Winter Garden?

** I am quite certain that an even better quality copy of this clip is available. The imagery NIST provided is purposely degraded, sometimes upwards of 82% in both video and audio specs. If you want to go after the first generation copies of these network news videos, please contact me.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Curiosity (31st January 2016), Eram (31st January 2016)

36. Link to Post #80
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 times in 4,311 posts

I'm still with Dr Wood on her theory of 'dustification', or whatever other exotic effect made the towers just simply 'go away'. Here's a reasonable comparison to make, suggesting something extraordiary happened on this site:

The 'Pile' of WTC. Looking at this, is it any wonder people ask 'where DID the towers go?' I'm not an engineer or a scientist, but personally I'd imagine there to be a lot more debris than there is for two 100 storey buildings.

Compare it with WTC7, a building half the size of just one of the WTC towers.
    Here's the wreckage of it. It is four or five storeys high.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st January 2016), drneglector (1st February 2016), Eram (31st January 2016), Ewan (31st January 2016), Hervé (31st January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast