+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Zika virus, Microcephaly (shrunken infant brains), Aedes mosquito, Brazil... another pandemic hoax?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Zika virus, Microcephaly (shrunken infant brains), Aedes mosquito, Brazil... another pandemic hoax?

Zika may be cover for the real culprit toxic pesticides.....Real agenda Birth control ?
    remember the Bees Mr.Rockefeller & Mr.Gates ....

The Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com: Jon Rappoport
    On The Great Zika Virus Hoax & What’s Really Behind It

By David on 7th February 2016

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=scJw2pdKT7g

Published on 5 Feb 2016

Please Support The Show – http://richieallen.co.uk/
    http://www.NoMoreFakeNews.com/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th February 2016 at 15:01.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (10th February 2016), onawah (7th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Zika virus, Microcephaly (shrunken infant brains), Aedes mosquito, Brazil... another pandemic hoax?

Zika: Who launched the fake-epidemic story in Brazil? Feb 7 by Jon Rappoport
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...ory-in-brazil/
    Quote Zika: Who launched the fake-epidemic story in Brazil?

Explosive: The invention of an epidemic

by Jon Rappoport

February 7, 2016

This is an article that explains a great deal—but, with apologies, it involves a line of reasoning, in order to reach a conclusion. That means some readers (not my regular readers) may find it odd. Some readers with short attention spans may suddenly want to switch to a wrestling show or a shopping network. To them I say: give this a try; it does have a payoff; it has its own kind of shock and surprise; explosions do go off in the mind; it is like a ten-car pile-up on the interstate in the fog, late at night; and there is a very nasty plot.

Out of nowhere, a month ago, we were told there was an outbreak of microcephaly in Brazil: over 4,000 cases of babies born with small heads and brain impairment.

The Brazilian researchers then went in and took a closer look at that figure. They walked it back and said there were, at best, only 404 confirmed cases of microcephaly.

Going from 4,000 cases to 404 cases was a revelation. It means there is no reason to claim, so far, that there is an epidemic of microcephaly.

Then, another stunner. Of the 404 cases, only 17 “had a relationship with the Zika virus.” Therefore, obviously, there was no Zika-causing-microcephaly story, either.

Even in those 17 cases, the mere presence of the Zika virus was no evidence the virus was causing microcephaly in 17 babies. A virus has to be more than “present.” It has to be there in huge numbers in an individual human. And the Brazilian researchers haven’t provided any evidence that Zika was present in huge numbers in any of the 17 babies.

There is more. The whole effort of the researchers was to show, if possible, that Zika was present in all the 404 microcephaly cases. You see, they were doing preliminary work. They were looking for the cause of microcephaly. And when you’re on that kind of hunt, you’re trying to find some factor that is present in most or all cases. Otherwise, it’s not the cause.

The Zika hunting expedition failed miserably. The researchers actually showed that Zika wasn’t the cause.

Let me put it to you this way. 400 tourists staying at a hotel fall ill with the same symptoms. Researchers try to find the cause. They propose, as a preliminary idea, that the tourists all ate apple sauce. So they interview the sick tourists, they examine the contents of their stomachs, they talk to kitchen workers—and they discover only 17 of the 400 tourists ate apple sauce. Conclusion? Apple sauce is not the cause of the illness. There is no reason to claim it’s the cause in the 17 people who ate it, either. Apple sauce, as an explanation, is a complete dud.

All right. So we have no evidence that there is a widespread epidemic of microcephaly. And for those cases that do exist, we have no evidence, so far, that Zika virus is the cause.

Given all this, a few new questions naturally arise. How did the notion that Zika virus might be the cause suddenly appear in the first place? And who started the story that there was an epidemic of microcephaly?

Let me take up that second question. Apparently, several doctors at two or three hospitals in Brazil noticed more babies with microcephaly than usual. Their report went to someone at the Brazilian health authority. And then a call went out all over the country asking for reports of cases of microcephaly. Those reports came in. They weren’t necessarily accurate. When the numbers were added up, they came to more than 4000.

Then, researchers began to sift through 3,670 of those reports to see what was actually happening—and so far, they see only 404 cases of microcephaly.

Now let’s look at the first question: who proposed the apple sauce? Who proposed the idea that Zika, a virus known about since 1947, a virus which had never been known to cause more than mild transient illness, a virus surely present in humans all over the planet, was now suddenly wreaking great devastation in babies—deformity, brain damage? Who made that very strange leap?

Here is a clue.

This is a quote from a World Health Organization press release, dated January 28, 2016: “WHO to convene an International Health Regulations Emergency Committee on Zika virus and observed increase in neurological disorders and neonatal malformations”:

“In May 2015, Brazil reported its first case of Zika virus disease. Since then, the disease has spread within Brazil and to 24 other countries in the region.”

This is clearly a deception. The first Zika case in Brazil, for a virus that’s been known about since 1947? In India, Zika has been known about (“Zika Fever”) for a long, long time. Discovering “the first” Zika case in Brazil has some special meaning? As I stated above, it’s well known that the virus causes only mild illness and goes away in a short time. So why would anyone care about a Zika case in Brazil? As for the WHO assertion that Zika has subsequently spread (like an epidemic) throughout Brazil and 24 other countries, this is absurd. It would be like saying, “We discovered a person driving a Volkswagen in Brazil. Since then, the occurrence of people driving Volkswagens had spread across Brazil and 24 other countries.” No, the drivers and the Volkswagens were already there.

Why would researchers at WHO make this fundamental error? Why would they make this preposterous claim?

Part of the reason leads back to a preoccupation with (actually, an obsession with) hunting for viruses. Hunting for them, finding them, and then, based on no solid evidence, claiming they cause various disease-conditions.

I’ll continue with a further quote from the January 28 WHO media release:

“Arrival of the virus in some countries of the Americas, notably Brazil, has been associated with a steep increase in the birth of babies with abnormally small heads… A causal relationship between Zika virus infection and birth defects and neurological syndromes has not been established, but is strongly suspected.”

Notice the use of the phrase, “associated with.” This is not true, as we’ve seen, because the Brazilian researchers have found the Zika virus (or indirect evidence of it) in only 17 of the 404 confirmed cases of microcephaly. There is no association. There is disassociation. Remember, in order to begin to say a particular virus is causing a disease, you must find it in almost all, or all, cases of that condition. What WHO is pointing to, re Zika, doesn’t even begin to approach this standard. And as you can see from the above quote, WHO admits they have established no causal connection between Zika and microcephaly.

Yet WHO has been spearheading the drive to blame Zika and, yes, invent the idea that there is a “spreading epidemic” of Zika. Much of what you’re reading and seeing in the mainstream press about this “epidemic” comes directly out of WHO press releases and director Margaret Chan’s remarks.

WHO is determined to fabricate a viral epidemic and its causal connection to microcephaly.

Here is the final quote I want to highlight from the January 28 WHO media release:

“WHO’s Regional Office for the Americas (PAHO) has been working closely with affected countries since May 2015. PAHO has mobilized staff and members of the Global Outbreak and Response Network (GOARN) to assist ministries of health in strengthening their abilities to detect the arrival and circulation of Zika virus through laboratory testing and rapid reporting. The aim has been to ensure accurate clinical diagnosis and treatment for patients, to track the spread of the virus and the mosquito that carries it, and to promote prevention, especially through mosquito control.”

Notice the date mentioned in the quote—May 2015. That’s when “the first case of Zika” was discovered in Brazil. WHO sent people to the scene immediately. They sent their virus hunters from GOARN, which is the WHO equivalent of the CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS). The virus hunters. Show them a situation; they will find a virus and make an warranted claim about it and push the story forward.

That’s what they’ve done, against all the counter-evidence. They’ve invented a epidemic that doesn’t exist, blaming it on a virus that has never caused serious illness, and they’ve connected that virus, with no evidence, to microcephaly.

It would be like saying, “There was a 20-car crash on the interstate last night, and three miles away, on a lonely road, a boy was walking with his dog. The boy is the prime suspect. He is ‘associated’ with the car crash. And then, on top of that absurdity, we discover that, on the interstate, we can only find two cars that have collided, not 20.”

But the biggest public-health agency in the world is sticking to its story about the 20-car crash and its “association” with the boy walking his dog.

This does not indicate a mere error. This indicates a fixation. “We must find a virus and claim it is the cause.” It also indicates an intention to fabricate.

All right. We’ve now reached the end of the first part of my argument. Let’s proceed and go to motive.

For that exposition, I rely on the very well-known consequences of WHO making its entirely unwarranted and bogus case: an epidemic can be announced. They (WHO) can claim there is an epidemic caused by a spreading virus.

Follow me here. This is crucial. Merely saying there are some microcephaly cases in Brazil, and they can come from many different causes—since any insult to the developing fetal brain can bring about microcephaly—a toxic drug, a toxic pesticide, the pregnant woman falls down a flight of stairs—merely saying there are some microcephaly cases in Brazil creates no appearance of a contagious epidemic spreading around the world.

For WHO, that’s a non-starter. It goes nowhere. But linking microcephaly to a virus and then “discovering” the virus has “broken out” of its “previous containment in Brazil” and is “traveling around the world” and is “causing microcephaly”—-now WHO is in business.

Constructing these several garish lies and hooking them together achieves multiple objectives. The people at WHO may be crazy, but they aren’t stupid. They understand how much hay they can make through their invention.

With the fairy tale about a galloping virus and its potential to create, in any pregnant woman, brain damage to her developing baby, they have a scary epidemic to run and manage and control. They have work, in the same way a movie director has work with a good script that can sell vs. one that won’t. Their allies can rush to develop a (completely unnecessary) vaccine. When the vaccine is ready (ready to make large profits), WHO can run that operation, too, by issuing all sorts of alerts about the need to get vaccinated. WHO can also issue “health directives” about “prevention” to every national government on Earth, thus cementing its superior role as a leading planetary command-post.

In past articles, I’ve examined destructive agendas coalescing around multiple factors: toxic vaccines; the promotion and induction of illness; “the virus” as a cover story invoked to protect, for example, mega-corporations that poison populations with pesticides; the in-utero-to-cradle-to-grave system of toxic medical care, and so on. In this article, I just want to show how the invention of an epidemic occurs, how it’s done. How it’s put together.

This is one aspect of the medical Matrix right in front of your eyes: the twisting and curling and distorting and forcing of disparate data into one coordinated scenario that, on analysis, completely falls apart.

Let me give it to you in one boiled-down imaginary quote:

“Okay, boys, this is what we have. Some cases of microcephaly in Brazil. Not many confirmed cases. So, first thing, we have to blow that number up. Get rolling on that. Next, we have this harmless dud of a virus, Zika, which we can find in all sorts of people anywhere in the world. It means nothing, of course, but we’re going to make it mean something. We’re going to claim it causes microcephaly. Wow. Even I’m blown away by the sheer audacity of that. Once we make this spurious connection, we can say women all over the planet are at risk. We can say the virus is spreading and we can confirm that through testing— because, as we know, it’s already there. It’s been there forever. Anywhere. Everywhere. And we say, you see, this virus that causes a horrible birth defect is spreading and popping up in a dozen, 20, 40, 70 countries. Now we’re in business. We potentially have the fight-or-flight mechanism of the whole planet under our control. That’s our goal. Let’s get to work and see how far we can take this Good Battles Evil fairy tale. Remember, we’re the Good. People need to be controlled. Otherwise, who knows what they might do? We do the controlling.”

Indeed.

Jon Rappoport
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (10th February 2016), tessie999 (10th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Zika distracts from real damage: the playbook Feb 8 by Jon Rappoport
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...-the-playbook/

“Medical CIA” provides the cover story

by Jon Rappoport

February 8, 2016

There several reasons I keep writing about the “Zika phenomenon.” One is: I want to reveal the playbook. I want to show how this covert op distracts people from the real ongoing damage caused by other factors.

Two quick background stories:

When I was investigating HIV back in 1988, I spoke with a veteran public-health worker who had spent years in Haiti. The CDC listed Haitians as one of the groups at high risk for AIDS. This health worker basically told me I had no idea what was going on in Haiti: extreme poverty; farm land stolen; no basic sanitation; overcrowding in very small homes; starvation and devastating malnutrition; repressive police clamp-downs to control the poor. In other words, there was no need to invoke HIV as the reason for all the disease and death in Haiti. HIV was an “afterthought.” A cover story.

A doctor who had set up a small AIDS clinic in Africa called me. He was in a quandary. He had provided his patients with peaceful clean quarters, nutritious food, and rest. He set aside a small area of land for growing soy. When the patients were able, they worked this land, grew food for themselves, sold the surplus to make a bit of money, and—eventually, he said, all their “AIDS symptoms” disappeared. Essentially, he had eliminated all the conditions the health worker in Haiti had told me about. So now this doctor in Africa wanted to know: should he start medical treatment for AIDS? Should he, for the first time, give his patients the (highly toxic) AIDS drugs? He was in a quandary because he was married to the virus-model of AIDS causation. That was his training. He couldn’t see that he had solved the real problems.

In Brazil, the so-called center of the “Zika epidemic,” there are many problems in poverty-stricken areas that involve more than babies being born with small heads and brain impairment. The grinding poverty itself, of course. Stolen farm land. Widespread corporate use of poisonous pesticides, some of which are banned in 22 other countries. Contaminated water supplies. Lack of basic sanitation. Overcrowding. Prior vaccine campaigns, in which toxic substances were injected directly into the bodies of people whose immune systems were already on the verge of collapsing. Toxic medical drugs. And now we have field trials of genetically-engineered mosquitoes, released to terminate mosquitoes who carry dengue fever—these trials were launched with no studies of human health risk. I have one report from northeast Brazil stating that, in the vacuum created by the destruction of the dengue mosquitoes, a larger type of mosquito has moved in. This could be the Asian Tiger insect, which is also purported to carry dengue, and breeds quickly. And in 2014, the Tdap vaccine (tetanus, diphtheria, whooping cough) was recommended for pregnant women. Among other toxic substances, this vaccine contains aluminum compounds. Aluminum can cross the blood-brain barrier and cause damage. Workers are fumigating areas with toxic sprays to kill mosquitoes. Soldiers are going door to door, handing out more toxic mosquito sprays for indoor use.

Combine all these factors, and you have an ongoing catastrophe.

As I’ve detailed in previous articles the number of confirmed Brazilian cases of microcephaly (babies born with small heads and brain damage) is, so far, very low: 404. And of those, “a relationship with the Zika virus” was only found in 17 babies.

But it makes a great deal of sense to highlight, promote, and blame the Zika virus for what is actually going on in Brazil, if you want to distract and divert and obscure.

If you stopped the vaccine campaigns, stopped the spraying, and remedied the conditions I listed above, the health of the population would return and revive, without medical intervention. People would recover—just as they did in that small African AIDS clinic.

Of course, the governments and their allied corporations have no intention of returning stolen land to the people. They have no intention of stopping the use of poisonous pesticides. Medical authorities have no intention of admitting they are concocting a story about a harmless virus, Zika, as a cover story for their corporate and government allies, and as a pretext to have “a new disease” to treat and work on and solve. They have no intention of stopping toxic vaccine campaigns.

A long time ago, a US government researcher told me he divided disease-researchers into two types: the “groupers” and the “splitters.” The groupers were always looking for one virus to explain a whole range of symptoms. The splitters looked for multiple causes.

I said, unfortunately the groupers were in charge of the game. And they are. They also operate as disinformation specialists.

Imagine this: a gigantic area of land dominated by a few corporations. Their buildings and factories and research facilities and media operations rise into the clouds and sink hundreds of feet below the earth. Their security forces run giant farms that extend to the horizon. The pesticide spraying never stops. The corporations employ a vast number of local people for slave wages. The locals are kept poor and ill. Once in a while, a scenario is cooked up about an “explosive outbreak.” The medical CIA moves in and “discovers a virus.” All attention focuses on that. The virus cover story sells. It’s made to sell. The overall ongoing crime receives no publicity.

And on the fringe, people argue about what might “really” be causing the “outbreak,” as if that’s the main event, when it’s at best only a fragment of the big picture.

“Look here. Don’t look there.”

That’s the shell game.

Look at one small corner of the overall destruction.

A giant steamroller moves through a town, destroying everything in its path. One small piece of its machinery flies off and smashes into a store, killing the occupants. There are grisly pictures, and they are published widely. But news stories don’t mention that the steamroller is there and moving, flattening everything in its path.

“Look here. Don’t look there.”

Jon Rappoport
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (10th February 2016), tessie999 (10th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Jon Rappoport has been all over this Zika virus hoax ... in his latest article, just posted at Zika: Who Launched the Fake-Epidemic Story in Brazil? (ActivistPost.com), he tracks the origins of this operation back to published work of the World Health Organization (WHO), back in May of 2015, in which the WHO first noticed the Zika virus in Brazil, and to a World Health Organization press release, dated January 28, 2016: “WHO to convene an International Health Regulations Emergency Committee on Zika virus and observed increase in neurological disorders and neonatal malformations”, in which they lay out their false claims of a Zika pandemic and (even more false) a purported connection with microcephaly.

Rappoport concludes this article with:

==========
    With the fairy tale about a galloping virus and its potential to create, in any pregnant woman, brain damage to her developing baby, they have a scary epidemic to run and manage and control. They have work, in the same way a movie director has work with a good script that can sell vs. one that won’t. Their allies can rush to develop a (completely unnecessary) vaccine. When the vaccine is ready (ready to make large profits), WHO can run that operation, too, by issuing all sorts of alerts about the need to get vaccinated. WHO can also issue “health directives” about “prevention” to every national government on Earth, thus cementing its superior role as a leading planetary command-post.

In past articles, I’ve examined destructive agendas coalescing around multiple factors: toxic vaccines; the promotion and induction of illness; “the virus” as a cover story invoked to protect, for example, mega-corporations that poison populations with pesticides; the in-utero-to-cradle-to-grave system of toxic medical care, and so on. In this article, I just want to show how the invention of an epidemic occurs, how it’s done. How it’s put together.

This is one aspect of the medical Matrix right in front of your eyes: the twisting and curling and distorting and forcing of disparate data into one coordinated scenario that, on analysis, completely falls apart.
    ==========

The entire article is a bit long to quote here, but worth a read: Zika: Who Launched the Fake-Epidemic Story in Brazil? (ActivistPost.com).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), avid (9th February 2016), Calz (11th February 2016), DNA (10th February 2016), drneglector (16th February 2016), giovonni (9th February 2016), onawah (9th February 2016), TargeT (9th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Zika virus, Microcephaly (shrunken infant brains), Aedes mosquito, Brazil... another pandemic hoax?

lots of smoke with no fire ...

Zika Fear Falters as False Flag Fraud Fizzles

corbettreport

Quote Zika is a bust. But it's accomplished its mission: $1.8 billion in funding, further trial runs of the medical martial law apparatus in another part of the world, and more adulation for the fearless WHO. Join me for today's thought for the day as we put the Zika hype to rest once and for all (hopefully).

SHOW NOTES AND MP4: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=17797
    Published on Feb 9, 2016

10. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

GE mosquitoes bite, deliver flying vaccine? Feb 9 by Jon Rappoport

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...lying-vaccine/

Quote Zika:
    Zika: GE mosquitoes bite, deliver flying vaccine?

Zika: the ideal fake epidemic to stir “need” for airborne vaccination: “we must do something to stop the spread of the virus”

No need to mandate shots: release mosquitoes to deliver them

by Jon Rappoport

February 9, 2016

People are discussing whether genetically engineered mosquitoes could have spread Zika, the virus that causes nothing. Rather, look to the future, when such biting mosquitoes could deliver flying vaccinations against the virus that causes nothing.

In previous articles, I’ve established that the connection between the Zika virus and cases of birth defects in Brazil is entirely and utterly unproven. It is hype, not science.

But that isn’t stopping the World Health Organization, the biggest medical propaganda agency in the world, from promoting Zika hysteria to the moon.

In the wake of this madness…

Here are a few hints and clues about a possible flying mosquito vaccinator:

sciencemag.org, 3/18/2010, “Researchers Turn Mosquitoes Into Flying Vaccinators”:
    http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2010/...ng-vaccinators

“…A group of Japanese researchers has developed a mosquito that spreads vaccine instead of disease. Even the researchers admit, however, that regulatory and ethical problems will prevent the critters from ever taking wing—at least for the delivery of human vaccines. …No regulatory agency would sign off on that, says molecular biologist Robert Sinden of Imperial College London. Releasing the mosquitoes would also mean vaccinating people without their informed consent, an ethical no-no. Yoshida concedes that the mosquito would be ‘unacceptable’ as a human vaccine-delivery mechanism.”

However, in the midst of forced hysteria about Zika, or the next virus, or the one after that—each said to be on the verge of causing a global holocaust—the so-called ethical considerations could go out the window. What degree of ethics was involved, in the 1990s, when GMO crops were allowed to be planted, without human safety studies, without any oversight?

If not mosquitoes as the vaccine-delivery system, how about parasites?

Science Daily, 9/11/2013, “Mosquito bites deliver potential new malaria vaccine”:
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0911093049.htm

“’In this paper we show that genetically engineered parasites are a promising, viable option for developing a malaria vaccine, and we are currently engineering the next generation of attenuated parasite strains with the aim to enter clinical studies soon.’ …For the first time, researchers created a weakened version of the human malaria parasite by altering its DNA. They tested the safety of the new modified parasite by injecting six human volunteers through mosquito bites. Five of the six volunteers showed no infection with the parasite, suggesting that the new genetic technique has potential as the basis for a malaria vaccine.”

As they say, what could possibly go wrong?

And now, here is a peek into where Japanese researchers pioneering mosquito-vaccinators obtained their funding.

From AFP, 10/24/2008:
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...yweapons24.htm
    “The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation awarded 100,000 dollars each on Wednesday to scientists in 22 countries including funding for a Japanese proposal to turn mosquitoes into ‘flying syringes’ delivering vaccines… Among the proposals receiving funding was one from Hiroyuki Matsuoka at Jichi Medical University in Japan. ‘(Matsuoka) thinks it may be possible to turn mosquitoes that normally transmit disease into “flying syringes,” so that when they bite humans they deliver vaccines,’ the Gates Foundation said.”

Who wouldn’t feel comfortable about Bill Gates spearheading this program? Answer: any human with a few operating brain cells.

As technically difficult as the program may be—and as fraught with “ethical considerations”—don’t underestimate the madness of the perpetrators.

A year from now, five years from now, you might read this sort of declaration from the World Health Organization:

“People remember the Zika virus and the threat it posed to our human future, before the heroic efforts of researchers and public-health officials managed to get it under control. And now with the new SanDab-3 virus spreading and spiraling out of control, we are poised to permit the release of 32 million mosquitoes who have been altered so they can deliver a SanDab vaccine to millions of endangered people all over the planet. It is our best option at this time, during the crisis…”

Phony “epidemics” (e.g., SARS, Swine Flu, West Nile, Ebola, Zika) haven’t stopped the march of science. The march of science-propaganda invented these scare-constructs in the first place. It stands to reason that back-end payoffs are the theme of such campaigns.

One of the prime payoffs is new vaccines. And if a delivery system (biting insects) can be created beyond the possibility of recall, so much the better.

All it takes is a high enough degree of engendered public fear.

That’s what the “epidemics” are: contagions of fear.

Jon Rappoport
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (10th February 2016), Hervé (9th February 2016)

12. Link to Post #87
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

BANG: Not Zika: Brazilian/Argentine doctors say: pesticides

By Jon Rappoport Feb10, 2016

Why would a poisonous, birth-defect-causing chemical cause birth defects? I mean, that’s absurd, right? Ridiculous. Let’s blame the whole thing on a virus that causes nothing.

A poison intentionally added to the water supply in 2014? Who cares? Means nothing.

The manufacturer of the poison is a strategic partner of Monsanto? That couldn’t be a clue. Of course not.

Microcephaly: babies born with smaller heads and brain damage.

As I’ve been telling you all along—look to the pesticides. The fake Zika story is a cover, to protect the pesticide companies, among others.

What do we know so far in this trumped up Zika crisis?

Update: The actual number of microcephaly cases in Brazil, the “center of the epidemic,” is a gross unknown. At least two different groups are reporting different findings. Pick your number: 404 confirmed cases; 4000 cases; 9000 cases.

It turns out that, in the US, estimates of microcephaly cases per year ranges all the way from 800 to 25,000.

In other words, the researchers don’t know what they’re talking about. They’re using different definitions of microcephaly. They’re confused. They’re also omitting highly relevant cases of birth defects which don’t, strictly speaking, fit any definition of microcephaly. This confusion applies to Brazil, the US, anywhere on the planet.

And in Brazil, researchers have only found a suggestion of the presence of the Zika virus in 17 cases of microcephaly. That’s called evidence AGAINST Zika as the cause of birth defects.

It makes far more sense to listen to what South American doctors are saying about the areas where birth defects are occurring. These would be doctors who actually care about what is destroying lives and the lives that are being destroyed.

We have such reports passed along to us, thanks to Claire Robinson of GM Watch. She is one of those people who still makes the profession of journalism mean something.

Here are quotes from her most recent article:
    Argentine and Brazilian doctors name larvicide as potential cause of microcephaly.”

“A report from the Argentine doctors’ organisation, Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns, challenges the theory that the Zika virus epidemic in Brazil is the cause of the increase in the birth defect microcephaly among newborns.

“The increase in this birth defect, in which the baby is born with an abnormally small head and often has brain damage, was quickly linked to the Zika virus by the Brazilian Ministry of Health. However, according to the Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns, the Ministry failed to recognise that in the area where most sick people live, a chemical larvicide [pesticide] that produces malformations in mosquitoes was introduced into the drinking water supply in 2014. This poison, Pyriproxyfen, is used in a State-controlled programme aimed at eradicating disease-carrying mosquitoes. (emphasis added)

“The Physicians added that the Pyriproxyfen is manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a Japanese “strategic partner” of Monsanto. Pyriproxyfen is a growth inhibitor of mosquito larvae, which alters the development process from larva to pupa to adult, thus generating malformations in developing mosquitoes and killing or disabling them. It acts as an insect juvenile hormone or juvenoid, and has the effect of inhibiting the development of adult insect characteristics (for example, wings and mature external genitalia) and reproductive development. It is an endocrine disruptor and is teratogenic (causes birth defects).

“The Argentine Physicians commented: ‘Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added Pyriproxyfen to drinking water are not a coincidence, even though the Ministry of Health places a direct blame on the Zika virus for this damage.’

“They also noted that Zika has traditionally been held to be a relatively benign disease that has never before been associated with birth defects, even in areas where it infects 75% of the population.

“…The Argentine Physicians’ report…concurs with the findings of a separate report on the Zika outbreak by the Brazilian doctors’ and public health researchers’ organisation, Abrasco.

“Abrasco also names Pyriproxyfen as a likely cause of the microcephaly. It condemns the strategy of chemical control of Zika-carrying mosquitoes, which it says is contaminating the environment as well as people and is not decreasing the numbers of mosquitoes. Abrasco suggests that this strategy is in fact driven by the commercial interests of the chemical industry, which it says is deeply integrated into the Latin American ministries of health, as well as the World Health Organization and the Pan American Health Organisation.

“Abrasco names the British GM insect company Oxitec as part of the corporate lobby that is distorting the facts about Zika to suit its own profit-making agenda. Oxitec sells GM mosquitoes engineered for sterility and markets them as a disease-combatting product – a strategy condemned by the Argentine Physicians as ‘a total failure, except for the company supplying mosquitoes’.

“…Abrasco added that the disease [microcephaly, other birth defects] is closely linked to environmental degradation: floods caused by logging and the massive use of herbicides on (GM) herbicide-tolerant soy crops – in short, ‘the impacts of extractive industries’.”

Birth-defect-causing pesticide added to the drinking water.

Who overlooks that? People who are pledged to protect the companies that manufacture the poison and are pledged to protect the health authorities who ordered the poison to be put in the water.

Let’s wake up to what is going on here. Let’s exit the “virus trance.” Now.

Jon Rappoport
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Althena (11th February 2016), Calz (11th February 2016), DNA (10th February 2016), nomadguy (15th February 2016), Shannon (10th February 2016)

14. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Zika: the notorious BG: Bill Gates Feb 10 by Jon Rappoport
    https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...bg-bill-gates/

Bill Gates speaks like a highly educated medical bureaucrat. He knows all the questions, and he has all the answers. There is only one difference:

He is the richest person in the world.

He can and does pour money into his answers. He directs a significant chunk of the emerging future. He should wear a large sign around his neck: Beware.

Before I begin with his connection to the current “Zika crisis,” let me repeat what I’ve shown in previous articles: There is no Zika crisis. This is a virus, discovered in 1947, which has never done more than cause mild transient illness. Suddenly, it is being blamed for cases of microcephaly in Brazil—babies born with small heads and brain impairment.

Further, there is yet no evidence that the purported “surge” of microcephaly in Brazil is a fact. The latest figures from Brazilian researchers are: only 404 confirmed cases of microcephaly in the whole country. Not 4000 cases, as originally reported. Of those 404, only 17 have any possible connection to the Zika virus.

There are multiple health crises in Brazil, especially among the poor. In addition to the usual factors—severe malnutrition, lack of basic sanitation, stolen farm land, overcrowding, contaminated water—there are medical and technological crimes being committed that make this situation far worse.

GMO corporate crops, an “innovation” which Bill Gates supports to the hilt on a planet-wide basis, cause great harm, especially since many of these crops require the spraying of Roundup, an herbicide that has been linked to cancer and other effects of poisoning.

In a recent greenmedinfo article—“What is the Zika Virus Epidemic Covering Up?” by Jagannath Chatterjee—the author traces other Gates-Brazil connections. Here are several quotes from the article:

One: “Experts suggested that genetically modified [GE] mosquitoes used against the dengue carrying mosquitoes in Brazil should also be used against Zika as the vector, [since] the Aedes aegypti variety was the same.” Well, the company that has released those GE mosquitoes, Oxitec, has received several million dollars of funding from Gates. That mosquito program was launched with no human health-safety studies.

Two: “The agency behind pushing GM crops into Brazil was once again the BMGF [Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation].”

Three: “While investigating the procedures directed at pregnant women in the year 2015, shocking facts emerged. Acting as per a WHO [World Health Organization] decision to inject pregnant women with vaccines despite contraindications the Brazilian Government had allowed its pregnant women to become the equivalent of guinea pigs. Besides the tetanus vaccines (provided as Diphtheria Tetanus vaccines), the women had also received the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine in pregnancy. What is worse a DTaP vaccine was mandated for pregnant women in 2014. Citing a shortage of the DTaP vaccine the highly reactive [dangerous] DTP vaccine was also administered. Clearly huge risks had been inflicted on the unsuspecting women. None of these vaccines are known to be safe during pregnancy and the MMR and the DaPT/DPT vaccines are lapses that cannot be condoned. The rubella virus in the MMR vaccine and the pertussis component in the DPT vaccine are known to cause microcephaly…

“The DTaP vaccine initiative to vaccinate pregnant women was financed by BMGF [Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation] funds… BMGF is therefore coincidentally linked with all that could have gone wrong in the entire picture [in Brazil]…If a vaccine to prevent Zika emerges, and GM mosquitoes are released globally to contain Zika, the gainer once again would be the BMGF. What an interconnected net of coincidence! If the GM mosquito, herbicides, pesticides and vaccines link to microcephaly in children can be covered up under the Zika protest, the beneficiary once again would be the BMGF which would not be questioned for its failings even as it continues to gain from these dangerous ventures.”

Again, let me emphasize that a surge in microcephaly cases in Brazil has not been established or confirmed. Nevertheless, the overall destructive consequences author Chatterjee lays out above are devastating.

Bill Gates. Saving the world. Again.

Jon Rappoport

But who will save the world from Bill Gates?
    Last edited by onawah; 10th February 2016 at 20:24.
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Althena (11th February 2016), DNA (10th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,952 times in 4,333 posts

This is scary stuff. From the Jon Rappaport paper that Herve posted.

, a chemical larvicide [pesticide] that produces malformations in mosquitoes was introduced into the drinking water supply in 2014. This poison, Pyriproxyfen, is used in a State-controlled programme aimed at eradicating disease-carrying mosquitoes. (emphasis added)

So here is the rub, if they state it's a mosquito problem then they can start spraying this stuff in much greater quantities.
    further the report states that it was added to the Brazilian "drinking water".
    That is truly terrifying but,,,matches what is already going on in Flint Michigan. Do folks think what is happening in Flint is really an accident?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (11th February 2016), Calz (13th February 2016), Hervé (11th February 2016), onawah (10th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...blow-you-away/

Zika: the gene-editing fix that will blow you away Feb 9 by Jon Rappoport

It’s real, and it’s ready

“Logic students used to learn: you can have a perfectly valid argument, even if your premises, your first assumptions are completely false. Well, if the argument is about politics, your conclusion will be insane. Implementing the conclusion will earn you praise as you destroy lives. What we’re talking about here is a species of mind control.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

What’s the latest solution to the virus that causes nothing?

Here we go.

Punch line: MIT Technology Review, 2/8/16: “We have the technology to destroy all Zika mosquitoes.”

“A controversial genetic technology able to wipe out the mosquito carrying the Zika virus will be available within months, scientists say.

“The technology, called a ‘gene drive,’ was demonstrated only last year in yeast cells, fruit flies, and a species of mosquito that transmits malaria. It uses the gene-snipping technology CRISPR to force a genetic change to spread through a population as it reproduces.

“Three U.S. labs that handle mosquitoes, two in California and one in Virginia, say they are already working toward a gene drive for Aedes aegypti, the type of mosquito blamed for spreading Zika. If deployed, the technology could theoretically drive the species to extinction. (emphasis added)

“’We could have it easily within a year,’ says Anthony James, a molecular biologist at the University of California, Irvine.

“Any release of a gene drive in the wild would be hotly debated by ecologists…But with Zika sowing fear across Latin America and beyond, the technology is likely to get a closer look. ‘Four weeks ago we were trying to justify why we are doing this. Now they’re saying “Get the lead out,”’ says James. ‘It’s absolutely going to change the conversation.’”

No kidding.

Unforeseen consequences? Unpredicted results? Ecological domino effect? Transfer of genes from mosquitoes to humans? Don’t be silly. All is well. Don’t worry, be happy. Move straight ahead with your mouth shut and your eyes closed.

In previous articles, I’ve been reviewing the basics of covert ops, because Zika fits the bill. In this case, take a virus that causes nothing, falsely link it to a tragic condition (babies born with small heads and brain damage), and then slide in the real agendas. I’ve already spelled out some of those plans, which are materializing in front of our eyes.

Gene editing is a towering plan: technocrats don’t like a species—wipe it out.

Build up the threat with lies and obfuscations and false science and wall-to-wall propaganda—then introduce the grand solution.

Depopulation turns out to be easy. Just reconfigure genes. Snip-snip.

The Zika virus isn’t “sowing fear,” as the MIT Review claims. The World Health Organization is inventing that fear. In the 70 years since Zika was discovered, it has, at worst, caused mild transient illness. Now, suddenly, it’s supposed to be creating radical birth defects. Of course, the Brazilian researchers can only find a possible correlation between Zika and the birth defect in 17 cases. Seventeen. Maybe.

But never mind. Wipe out all the mosquitoes that may be carrying Zika. Wipe out the whole species.

And come to think of it, could a case be made that certain human populations are destructive and, well, superfluous? There are people who think so. They also think that, in the onrush of automation and AI, efficient robots could replace those useless populations.

Face it. Despite all the warnings about viruses running out of control and wiping out half the world, the depopulation freaks just haven’t been able to put a dent in the global population. They hope, they pray, but no dice.

However, they have been able to produce one result: planting fear of viruses in humans. They’re adequate to that task. So wake up and smell the cover story.

“In order to destroy the imminent threat of viruses and save the human race, we must turn to cutting-edge technology: gene editing. That’s our ultimate hope.”

Destroy the village in order to save it.

Here are the final paragraphs of the MIT article:

“But a gene drive [gene editing] can also make mosquito populations disappear. The simplest way to do that is to spread a genetic payload that leads to only male offspring. As the ‘male-only’ instructions spread with each new generation, eventually there would be no females left, says Adelman. His lab discovered the Aedes aegypti gene that determines sex only last spring. The next step will be to link it to a gene drive.

“Kevin Esvelt, a gene-drive researcher at MIT’s Media Lab who has been outspoken about the need to proceed cautiously, also thinks Aedes aegypti eradication should be the goal, so long as the public is onboard and the safety of the idea proved.

“’Technologically, we could probably do it in a couple of years,’ says Esvelt. ‘I’m sure we’ll be able to do it before people can agree if we should.’”

Did you get that last piece? The “cautious” scientist says: what the hell, let’s eliminate a whole species if “the public is onboard” and we prove it’s safe.

How to prove safety before launch? Hard to say. Basically, try it and then we’ll know. Vote for the bill and then you can read what’s in it. Allow a global explosion of GMO crops based on zero science about health and economic consequences, and see what happens. Expand the list of mandated vaccines for children from six to 60 and see what happens. Spray poisonous pesticides all over the planet and see what happens.

Only cranks and conspiracists and rubes and yokels and Luddites and tree huggers and bitter clingers oppose the march of science. How about editing their genes? It would make things so much easier.

Wipe out the mosquitoes. One small step for man, one giant step for mankind. Today, the mosquito, tomorrow the (fill in the blank).

The mind plays tricks:

“Listen, we’re not talking about depopulation in general. Don’t be silly. We’re just going to wipe out one species of very troublesome insect that’s wreaking havoc. Come on. It’s just once. We’ll never do it again. We’re not crazy. We’re researchers. Just give us a chance. Please. We want to launch the experiment and watch it with joy. That’s what we do. Just once. It’s our present under the Xmas tree.”

Why not? All you have to do is forget the giant clue that’s clubbing you on the head:

The virus they’re going to stop causes nothing.

What are they counting on? They’re counting on you not being able to believe the virus causes nothing. They’re betting on that.

They’re betting you’re in the trance they created.

Jon Rappoport
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Althena (11th February 2016), avid (11th February 2016), Calz (13th February 2016), DNA (11th February 2016), Hervé (11th February 2016)

20. Link to Post #91
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I have just consolidated a half dozen threads started over the last week involving the Zika virus, Microcephaly (shrunken infant brains), Aedes mosquito, centered in Brazil, ... which threads have been tending toward the conclusion that this is probably another pandemic hoax.
    I can see that , thanks for your work Paul.

21. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Zika Virus, Microcephaly, Guillain-Barré, Genetically Modified Mosquitos and Potential Vaccine Damage
    February 12, 2016 Dr. Mark Sircus
    http://drsircus.com/medicine/zika-vi...3349c-10646942
    Quote I live only two hours from the epicenter of the Zika outbreak in Brazil where an epidemic of microcephaly is taking place. The situation is not what is being wildly reported. It has little or nothing to do with a mild virus called Zika any more than it has to do with the virus thought responsible for the common cold, though as we shall see scientists have been playing around with genetically modified mosquitoes in Brazil. Dr. Wallace Ransom says, “Only about one in five victims of the Zika virus actually suffers any effects at all.”

The Zika virus is spread to people through aedes aegypti mosquito bites. Once contracted the illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting from several days to a week. The most common symptoms of Zika virus are disease are a fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis.

Dr. Margaret Chan, director general of the World Health Organization (WHO) said, “A causal link between Zika infection in pregnancy and microcephaly has not, and I must emphasize, has not been established.” Dr. Patricia Pestana Garcez, a neurodevelopment expert who studies microcephaly at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil also affirmed, “There is no direct evidence that the virus causes microcephaly.”

The Japan Times says, “Many experts and environmental activists alerted on how some agricultural chemicals — such as paraquat, which has been classified as “highly poisonous” by U.S. regulators — which have been banned or phased out in leading industrialized nations, continue being extensively used in many developing countries, notable Brazil. They are particularly used in Brazil’s northeast, where almost a third of the microcephaly cases have occurred so far. In the last few years, Brazil has become one of the top exporters of orange juice, sugar, coffee, beef, poultry and soybeans. Brazil’s huge production of those items is probably due, in part, to the extensive use of pesticides, many of them highly toxic to humans.”

A report from the Argentine doctors’ organization, Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns, also challenges the theory that the Zika virus epidemic in Brazil is the cause of the increase in the birth defect microcephaly among newborns. Instead of feeding into the standard virus mania this organization is pointing out that in the area where most sick people live, a chemical larvicide that produces malformations in mosquitoes was introduced into the drinking water supply in 2014. This poison, Pyriproxyfen, is used in a State-controlled program aimed at eradicating disease-carrying mosquitoes.

From the doctors at Red Universitaria de Ambiente y Salud (the Red University of Environment and) we have the statement, “A dramatic increase of congenital malformations, especially microcephaly in newborns, was detected and quickly linked to the Zika virus by the Brazilian Ministry of Health. However, they fail to recognize that in the area where most sick persons live, a chemical larvicide producing malformations in mosquitoes has been applied for 18 months, and that this poison (pyroproxyfen) is applied by the State on drinking water used by the affected population.”

A report on the Zika outbreak by the Brazilian doctors’ and public health researchers’ organization Abrasco, also names Pyriproxyfen as a likely cause of the microcephaly. It condemns the strategy of chemical control of Zika-carrying mosquitoes, which it says is contaminating the environment as well as people and is not decreasing the numbers of mosquitoes.

In order to stop the spread of the virus, the Oxford-based Intrexon Corporation, announced the 'Friendly Aedes aegypti Project' conducted by the company's subsidiary Oxitec, which initiating a new mosquito production facility in the northeast of Brazil. What they are doing is introducing sterile genetically engineered mosquitoes into the highly dense mosquito-infested area to curb their populations and prevent the disease from spreading.

Oxitec has been releasing the genetically modified Aedes mosquitoes into the wild in Brazil since 2011 to battle dengue fever. The company produces up two million genetically modified mosquitoes a week in its factory in Campinas, Brazil.

"The Zika virus outbreak currently gripping the Americas could have been sparked by the release of genetically modified mosquitoes in 2012," reports The Mirror. "The insects were engineered by biotechnology experts to combat the spread of dengue fever and other diseases and released into the general population of Brazil in 2012... The Aedes aegypti mosquito sub-species that carries both the Zika virus and dengue was the type targeted with genetically modified mosquitoes."

Interestingly, pregnant women of Brazil were required to get a new vaccine—DTwP (the whole-cell pertussis vaccine). Perhaps there is a problem with this new vaccine and or its toxicity is mixing with other factors. Pregnant Brazilian women were also encouraged to receive the MMR vaccine. Are the DTwP and MMR safe to give during pregnancy? Nobody knows as there have been no randomized studies on whether these vaccines are safe or effective for pregnant women.

To confirm the suspicion that vaccine damages might be lying at the heart of this crisis we have dire reports from mainstream media in Rio de Janeiro stating that one hospital alone in Niterói has attended 16 patients, with the syndrome associated with Zika, have Guillain-Barré, a common paralysis associated with vaccine damages.

A doctor in Recife is telling everyone that there is a connection between microcephaly and the Zika virus and this caused a stampede of panic. However, other doctors in Brazil and authorities in other countries are taking the relationship between Zika virus and microcephaly with great caution. Dr. Plínio Bezerra dos Santos Filho in Brazil warns that the cause of the brain damage could be problems with vaccines. He points out the possibility that dated vaccines where used.

The president of Colombia, Juan Manuel Santos, said on Saturday that there is no evidence that the Zika virus has caused any cases of microcephaly in the country, despite 3177 pregnant women were diagnosed with the virus. Santos also said that probably more than 25,600 Colombians were infected, with three confirmed dead so far.

Of course, no one mentions that fact that most if not all of these women are nutritionally compromised. The incredibly severe nutritional deficiencies in Brazilian population are easy to see because everyone eats white rice, white sugar, white bread, white pasta and white salt, all of which are stripped of magnesium, which is an essential mineral for pregnant women and their fetuses. White processed foods are poison for children and their mothers and are a leading cause of diabetes.

Magnesium controls calcium meaning calcium becomes toxic and accumulates in different tissues. The New England Journal of Medicine presented one case saying, “Ultrasonography performed at 29 weeks of gestation revealed microcephaly with calcifications in the fetal brain and placenta. After the mother requested termination of the pregnancy, a fetal autopsy was performed. Microcephaly (an abnormally small brain) was observed, with almost complete agyria, hydrocephalus, and multifocal dystrophic calcifications in the cortex and subcortical white matter, with associated cortical displacement and mild focal inflammation.”

There is no doubt that magnesium deficiencies cause inflammation and calcification. When multiple toxicities meet up with nutritional deficiencies, we have health disasters so all of the above might be playing a significant role in the outbreak of Microcephaly.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Zeka: Genocidal Mega Hoax

http://fktv.is/zika-fear-falters-as-...-fizzles-27555

FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - February 11, 2016

James Corbett posted this prescient clip before a group of Argentine scientists blew the whistle on what's really going on with the despicable Zika fraud that's being propagated by the Centers of disease Control (CDC), the World Heath Organization (WHO), the US Government, the Brazilian Government and by the Mainstream Media.

This Zika bogusness illustrates what is so wrong about our world right now: super-conglomerate mega-corporations own all world governments and their so-called regulatory agencies. They've got all the authorities in their pockets - all but a few principled groups who actually give a damn about their fellow human beings.

Sumitomo Chemical, part of an immense Japanese mega-conglomerate with 2013 gross revenues of $36 billion is avoiding liability for the thousands of babies born with severe birth defects and the hundreds more who have been killed, due to the addition of their petrochemical poison, pyriproxyfen into the water supplies of poor communities in the Brazilian Northeast.

The regulators are not regulators, the governments aren't governments: they're all just bribe-takers and worse, their greed is genocidal.

Members of the Brazilian government were likely bribed into allowing these genocidal experiments to be conducted on the poorest members of their society.

Something along these lines had already been suspected by Mike Adams of Natural News, James Corbett and others, as previous Zika outbreaks (which result in relatively mild flu-like symptoms in less than a quarter of those who become infected) have never previously resulted in incidences of microcephaly.

But if you go to the CDC's website, you'll be strongly misled with the suggestion that Zika is the cause of of birth defects and that women of child-bearing age should avoid areas where Zika has been detected - and that if they live there, they are strongly urged to avoid getting pregnant.

Microcephaly has been commonly linked to environmental toxicity, resulting from oil refineries, the spraying of pesticides (which are petrochemicals) and worse, in this case, the water supply being dosed with an anti-larval poison.

The Argentina-based Network of Universities for Health and the Environment (Red Universitaria de Ambiente y Salud) came forward with this statement:

"Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence, even though the [Brazilian] Ministry of Health places a direct blame on Zika virus for this damage, while trying to ignore its responsibility and ruling out the hypothesis of direct and cumulative chemical damage caused by years of endocrine and immunological disruption of the affected population. Doctors from the Brazilian Association for Collective Health (ABRASCO)
    demand that urgent epidemiological studies taking into account this causal link be carried out, especially when among 3,893 cases of malformations confirmed until January 20, 2016, 49 children have died and only five of them were confirmed to have been infected with Zika."

As James Corbett puts it, "Zika is a bust. But it's accomplished its mission: $1.8 billion in funding a virus...shown to kill no one...and it's all going to Big Pharma, so they can develop their vaccines at Taxpayer expense and sell them to the government for their own profit...Corporate, crony Capitalism/Fascism - whatever you want to call it," strikes again!

Corbett also notes that the vast sum being allocated by the US government to Zika initiatives is WAY more than the $3 million initially spent on the 9/11 Commission Report, the investigation into the deadliest attack on US soil in the country's history. That's 500 times less than the amount now being spent by the US government on Zika!

Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Althena (16th February 2016), Calz (13th February 2016), Cidersomerset (14th February 2016), drneglector (16th February 2016), earthadvocate (15th February 2016), Ewan (14th February 2016), Griff (15th February 2016), Hervé (15th February 2016), jjjones (14th February 2016), Joseph McAree (13th February 2016), ponda (13th February 2016), Rex (14th February 2016), sandy (13th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2016), toppy (14th February 2016)

25. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Default Re: Zeka: Genocidal Mega Hoax

The media is all over what Hope Solo from the US soccer said about not going to the Olympics. I told a coworker that I was willing to bet the link to hydrocephaly is bogus - I mean seriously, how can anything like that be concluded so quickly. He said it reminds him of the avian flu hoax and the tainted vaccine. Exactly! And this one has NO deaths! It's all about the money, and as David Wilcock calls it "luge".

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Althena (16th February 2016), Ewan (14th February 2016), Matt P (14th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,054 times in 2,398 posts

Hope Solo :D

Sorry but that just brought back the Celebrity pics scandal, Hope was very prominent in her own quite unique way. The thought of her being a good judge of the right course of action made me laugh.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Matt P (15th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Zika: the essence of the hoax: analysis Feb 15 by Jon Rappoport

(This pretty well sums it up re the Zika hoax...)

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...hoax-analysis/

Quote I’ve written a number of articles taking apart the Zika hoax, piece by piece, lie by lie. Here, I want to present an overview.

My analysis centers on two questions.

One: Is there a true “outbreak” of microcephaly in Brazil?

Two: Has the purported cause, the Zika virus, been established scientifically?

First, is there a surge of microcephaly in Brazil, where the story started? That depends on who you ask. The Brazilian health authority, so far, has reported only 404 confirmed cases of microcephaly (babies born with small heads and brain impairment) in the whole country. Not 4,100 cases, as first claimed.

But a second new report states that, in the northeast of the country, since 2012, there has been a significant increase of microcephaly cases.

This second report was just presented by Dr. Sandra Mattos. See: “Microcephaly in northeastern Brazil: a review of 16,208 births between 2012 and 2015” and this news report: “Brazil’s Pre-Zika Microcephaly Cases”.

She and her team studied the birth records of babies born in the northeastern state of Paraiba, and found between 2,000 and 4,000 cases of microcephaly per year, since 2012. The biggest spike in cases was in 2014. The number of the most severe cases has increased since the last part of 2015.

If Dr. Mattos’ report is accurate, then there is a significant microcephaly problem in the northeast of Brazil.

Why the difference between her figures and the Brazilian health authority’s estimate, so far, of only 404 confirmed cases of microcephaly in the whole country? Answer: unknown.

Apparently, until now, Brazil hasn’t been focused on counting cases of microcephaly. Who knows what the actual numbers have been, going back 10 years, 15 years, 20 years?

As you can see, the reporting system is a mess. It turns out Brazil isn’t alone in this regard. A further search of estimates in the US reveals a huge disparity. Depending on which source you consult, you can say there are 1,000 microcephaly cases in the US every year, or you can say the number is 25,000.

Therefore, in answering my first question above, about an “outbreak” of microcephaly in Brazil, I would say the answer is unknown—but Dr. Mattos’ analysis suggests there could be an upward trend, in the northeast, of babies born with smaller heads and brain damage. I say “could be,” because she has no figures available before 2012.

It would be nice to have a definite answer, but such answers aren’t always available. However, one thing is certain here:

Brazilian health authorities and the World Health Organization jumped the gun in asserting there was an epidemic, based on 4,100 cases they later cut down to 404. That was a press release, not science.

It signaled propagandist promotion of an epidemic—particularly because the cause was announced right away: Zika virus. And here we have a definite answer to the question: has Zika been proved to be the cause of microcephaly?

No.

Not even close.

In those 404 cases of confirmed microcephaly admitted by the Brazilian health authority, only 17 have shown “a relationship with the Zika virus.”

This is abrupt, simple, and convincing evidence AGAINST Zika as the cause. If you’re looking for one cause, you must establish, for starters, that the virus is present (and at high levels) in most, if not all, cases. That fact has been swept off the monopoly board of the medical cartel.

I’m aware of several recent small studies which purport to show evidence of Zika virus in the bodies of a few babies born with microcephaly. These studies prove nothing, since they’re limited to three or four cases. And their analysis is incapable of measuring the amount of Zika in each baby—a crucial factor. Millions and millions of a particular virus must be present in a person to even begin to say the virus is causing anything. (For one such study that proves nothing, see “First report of autochthonous transmission of Zika virus in Brazil [detected by RT-PCR]” and its associated news story: “Zika virus — a Brazilian perspective on a global health emergency”. For further context on the limitations of PCR tests, see “…let the [PCR] test’s inventor speak”.)

Furthermore, Zika has been known about since 1947. It has never been considered a health threat. It has been linked to mild transient illness with few symptoms. So, in that regard, it’s an absurd candidate for causing microcephaly and brain damage.

There was no reason to assert that Zika was the cause of microcephaly in the first place. It was all hype and no science.

Now, I’ll move along to related matters. In particular, the “one condition-one-cause” fallacy that has spread through medical research.

Surely in Brazil, microcephaly isn’t the only infant problem. In fact, in those 404 “confirmed” cases of microcephaly, Brazilian researchers admitted some cases could actually be, instead, other kinds of nervous-system impairment.

There are many arbitrary names and labels for such nervous-system destruction. These names overlap. The conditions overlap. They resist neat and separate definitions. Autism, autism spectrum, developmental delay, Fragile X syndrome, Intellectual Disability, Asperger’s Syndrome, Rett Syndrome, CDD, etc.

The artificial attempt to separate them is typical nonsense. Likewise, the attempt to ascribe different and distinct causes to each is preposterous.

So in Brazil, instead of obsessively looking for one cause of “microcephaly,” true researchers would be looking for multiple causes where, in general, brain and nervous-system damage is the result.

Causes such as? Toxic pesticides, including Roundup and atrazine. Brazil uses more pesticides than any nation in the world, and many of these chemicals are banned in other countries.

Toxic vaccines—for example, the Tdap, which was recommended to pregnant women in Brazil in 2014. The MMR vaccine. Other vaccines. Look, for example, at aluminum ingredients, which cross the blood-brain barrier and are neurotoxic.

Genetically-engineered mosquitoes, released to combat mosquitoes that carry dengue fever. No human health studies were done.

Anti-mosquito sprays.

Chemicals used to fumigate public places.

The mosquito-killing insecticide, pyroproxyfen, which has been dumped in water supplies.

And of course, those traditional immune-system destroyers, severe malnutrition, lack of basic sanitation, overcrowding, and stolen farm land.

There are other potential causes.

Narrowing the range to microcephaly and one cause is not an answer, and it isn’t a gateway into a solution for the overall long-term crisis.

Every time a new potential cause of microcephaly is exposed, people jump on that bandwagon. This is it! No, this is it! Instead, back away from the single-cause fixation and look at the overall picture.

Understanding will follow.

Even if we infer a new level of microcephaly has surged in northeastern Brazil, that doesn’t mean there has to be one cause. Thinking that way often cuts you off from the truth.

“One new effect equals one new cause”—this ironclad mandate looks like logic but it isn’t.

I’ll offer an assessment based on almost 30 years of investigating so-called outbreaks and epidemics. The specific condition or disease which is promoted in the press isn’t one condition at all. It’s the tip of an iceberg. Underneath, you’ll find all sorts of symptoms and maladies—and they have existed for a long time. As time passes, ebbs and flows, surges and declines occur—but the number of people suffering is always a high number. There is never one cause for the ongoing and largely unexplored crisis. There is a combination of factors that toxify human beings and reduce the capacity of their immune systems.

This analysis is not friendly to the medical cartel, which obsessively focuses (to their advantage) on the one-disease one-cause scenario. Their (false) cause is inevitably a virus. Making that assessment leads to vaccine and drug development, profits, and totalitarian control of the arena of human suffering.

Cleaning up contaminated water supplies, improving sanitation, eliminating overcrowding, introducing nutritious food to replace no-food or junk food—these and other non-medical measures would make people healthier and drastically reduce their need for any medical intervention at all.

That’s called a clue. What medical organization wants to take that route, thereby committing suicide?

In Brazil, an upsurge of microcephaly (if it is actually happening) is the tip of the iceberg. Other babies are being born with other severe neurological problems. Immune systems of pregnant women and mothers are compromised, which leads to numerous, serious, life-threatening infections in mothers and babies. The germs involved in the infections would never cause any harm in persons whose immune-defenses were strong.Now you are seeing a rounded and true picture. The medical-cartel picture is a hysterical fiction, distorted and surreal. It is painted by a monopoly intent on protecting its territory, without any real concern for humans. Of course, the foot-soldiers in this conquest—the doctors—are mostly unaware of the role they are actually playing, since they’ve been indoctrinated to within an inch of their lives by false and self-serving science.

Over the years, I’ve spoken to several of these doctors. When I detail the transparently absurd “proof” that a virus is causing a particular condition, they blink. They blink a few times. There is a pause. Their proprietary mind-control engine stalls for a moment. Then they pick up as if nothing has happened.

And for them, nothing has.

High IQ and clueless, in the valley of robots.

Jon Rappoport
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Althena (16th February 2016), Hervé (15th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matina For This Post:

Althena (16th February 2016), william r sanford72 (15th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #98
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Re: Zika or Monsanto?

Hi Matina, I merged your thread with this pre-existing one where this issue is being addressed starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1045250

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Althena (16th February 2016), Ioneo (16th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #99
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    http://fktv.is/zika-fear-falters-as-...-fizzles-27555

FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - February 11, 2016

[...]
    Hi Matt, I merged your thread with this pre-existing one where some aspects of this issue are being addressed like here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1045250

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Althena (16th February 2016), Ioneo (16th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Mercola's views on the Zika hoax
    Propaganda Machine Takes Aim at Zika Virus
    February 16, 2016
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...rid=1360436189

Quote By Dr. Mercola

It's that time again — time for the pandemic outbreak propaganda machine to cry "Wolf!" and justify the mass use of vaccines and the necessity for chemical remediation. The World Health Organization (WHO) has already declared another global public health emergency.1

We've seen a string of these over-hyped virus scares over the past six years, from the bird and swine flu to Ebola — all of which died down as suddenly as they emerged, without causing the predicted widespread catastrophic damage in the real world.

This year, it's the Zika virus, which is being blamed for a rash of reports of microcephaly2,3 among infants born in Brazil. The condition, in which babies are born with unusually small heads, is said to have surged from an average of about 150 cases annually to more than 4,780 cases since October 2015.

Microcephaly Cases Vastly Over-Reported

The Brazilian government has already admitted that overly generous parameters resulted in dramatic over-reporting of the rare condition public health officials have associated with the Zika virus, which has been dubbed by the media as the "shrunken head" virus.

To be on the safe side, when Zika-affected areas began seeing a rise in microcephaly, the Brazilian government asked health officials to report any case in which a child was born with a head circumference smaller than 33 centimeters.

False positives were expected, and when they realized that most of these babies were in fact healthy and normal, the threshold was lowered to 32 centimeters in December. The limit may be lowered even further, to 31.9 centimeters for boys and 31.5 centimeters for girls.

As reported by The New York Times:4

"Of the cases examined so far, 404 have been confirmed as having microcephaly. Only 17 of them tested positive for the Zika virus...

Another 709 babies have been ruled out as having microcephaly ... underscoring the risks of false positives making the epidemic appear larger than it actually is. The remaining 3,670 cases are still being investigated." [Emphasis mine]

As noted by The New York Times, there's actually very little scientific evidence tying the Zika virus to this particular condition.

Still, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Zika virus a global health emergency5 on February 1, noting that the "main worry" is the virus' potential link to microcephaly and subsequent brain damage.

According to WHO, the Zika virus may have infected as many as 4 million people in the Americas, and public health officials in Brazil, Colombia and El Salvador are reportedly all researching the effects of Zika infection in pregnant women.

Poverty, Pollution, and Vitamin Deficiencies May Affect Microcephaly Rates in Brazil

The Zika virus was initially identified in 1947 in Uganda, where it was originally limited to rhesus monkeys. It's an arbovirus, meaning the disease is transmitted via mosquito, tick or flea bites.

According to ATCC,6 a "global biological materials resource...organization whose mission focuses on the acquisition, authentication, production, preservation, development, and distribution of standard reference microorganisms," the Zika virus7 — which they sell for about $500 — causes paralysis and death.

In humans, Zika infection typically causes only mild flu-like symptoms, if any, and there does not appear to be any prior evidence suggesting it might cause birth defects.

That certainly doesn't exclude the possibility, of course, but there are many other factors and co-factors that offer a far more likely and rational explanation for the rise in microcephaly in this area of Brazil, besides Zika-carrying mosquitoes.

For starters, the "outbreak" is occurring in a largely poverty-stricken agricultural area of Brazil that uses large amounts of banned pesticides.8,9,10

Between these factors and the lack of sanitation and widespread vitamin A and zinc deficiency, you already have the basic framework for an increase in poor health outcomes among newborn infants in that area.11

Environmental pollution12,13 and toxic pesticide exposure have been positively linked to a wide array of adverse health effects, including birth defects. When you add all these co-factors together, an increase in microcephaly doesn't seem like such a far-fetched outcome.

Vitamin A Deficiency Linked to Microcephaly

Vitamin A and zinc deficiency is considered endemic in Brazil,14,15,16 and both of these nutritional deficiencies are known to depress immune function.17,18,19

More importantly, vitamin A deficiency has been linked to an increased risk of microcephaly specifically,20,21 and zinc is known to play an important role in the structure and function of the brain.22

Even the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lists malnutrition and exposure to toxic chemicals as two of the three known risk factors. The third is certain infections during pregnancy, including rubella, cytomegalovirus, toxoplasmosis, and others.23

Researchers24 have also noted that microcephaly follows "an apparent autosomal recessive pattern," and may be the result of a recessed gene.

Atrazine Also Implicated in Microcephaly

The pesticide Atrazine also appears to be a viable culprit. According to research25 published in 2011, small head circumference was listed as a side effect of prenatal Atrazine exposure.

Atrazine is used to prevent pre- and post-emergence weeds and is the second most commonly used herbicide after Roundup. As noted by Sott.net:26

"The most obvious cause of birth defects in this area is direct contact and absorption of pesticides. A study of pesticide use on tomatoes27 in the Northern State of Pernambuco, Brazil, indicates high exposure to pesticide workers and poor application methods which threaten the ecology of the area.

Women washed the pesticide application equipment, generally in the work environment, without protective clothing or without observing the recommended three-fold washing process ... Of the women workers, 32% reported being pregnant more than five times ... Almost three-quarters of the women (71%) reported miscarriages, and 11% reported having mentally and/or physically impaired offspring."

Why Is Brazil Overlooking Teratogenic Larvicide Added to Drinking Water in Affected Area?

A report28,29 by an Argentine physician's organization called "Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns" also challenges the theory that Zika virus is responsible for the microcephaly cases in Brazil. They note that for the past 18 months, a chemical larvicide that causes malformations in mosquitoes (pyroproxyfen) has been applied to the drinking water in the affected area of Brazil.

Pyroproxyfen is manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a Japanese subsidiary of Monsanto, and has been used in a state-controlled program to eradicate mosquitoes.

This chemical inhibits growth in mosquito larvae, thereby producing malformations that disable and/or kill the mosquitoes. According to "Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Towns," it's also an endocrine disruptor and teratogenic, meaning it causes birth defects. The organization also points out that Zika virus has never been associated with birth defects previously, even in areas where 75 percent of the population has been infected. According to the report:

"Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added Pyroproxyfen to drinking water are not a coincidence, even though the Ministry of Health places a direct blame on the Zika virus for this damage."
    Aerial Spraying of Neonicotinoids Also Causes Skeletal Malformations

The list of pesticides that have the potential to disrupt fetal development is long. Yet another suspect is Imidacloprid, a neonicotinoid. In October 2012—around the same time that these women would have been getting pregnant--Brazil lifted its ban on aerial spraying of neonicotinoids. In30 2001, it was reported that Imidacloprid fed to pregnant rats and rabbits in "maternally toxic" doses caused skeletal malformation in a small percentage of fetuses.31,32

In December 2013, the U.K. Daily Mail33 also reported that neonicotinoids were suspected of causing developmental problems in babies and children. Another 2013 study34 showed adverse events with embryo development and neonicotinoids. Perhaps it's not any single one of these pesticides that is to blame. Perhaps the rise in microcephaly cases is the result of exposure to a terrible mixture of toxic pesticides before or during pregnancy?

Mandatory Vaccination Program of Pregnant Women Took Effect 2015

Also, in October 2014 the Brazilian government mandated that all pregnant women must receive the pertussis-containing Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis) vaccine, effective as of 2015.35

The fact that birth defects began rising toward the end of 2015 seems more suspicious in light of this mandate than the possibility that Zika infection is solely responsible — especially when you consider that pertussis vaccine has previously been linked to brain inflammation and brain damage in infants, and the safety of administering Tdap to pregnant women has never been proven.36

In the summer of 2015, Dr. Kathryn Edwards, director of the Vanderbilt Vaccine Research Program, received a $307,000 grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to study the immune responses of pregnant women receiving Tdap, the vaccine in question.37 Her conclusions remain to be seen.

But a number of previous studies have demonstrated that stimulating the immune system of a pregnant woman is a very bad idea. So why mandate Tdap vaccine but not vitamin A and zinc supplementation for pregnant women? Studies showing adverse health effects from maternal immune activation include but are not limited to the following samples:

Brain Behavior and Immunity 2001:38 Increased cytokine levels during pregnancy is a potential risk factor for psychotic illness in offspring
    Biological Psychiatry 2006:39 Immune activation during pregnancy in mice leads to dopaminergic hyperfunction and cognitive impairment in the offspring, and may promote schizophrenia
    Brain Behavior and Immunity 2006:40 Immune stimulation during pregnancy was found to promote neurodevelopmental mental diseases, including but not limited to schizophrenia in the offspring
    Journal of Neuroscience 2007:41 Maternal immune activation alters fetal brain development, and may predispose children to schizophrenia and autism
    Journal of Neuroscience 2008:42 Inflammation during a critical postnatal period causes a long-lasting increase in seizure susceptibility
    Medical Veritas 2008:43 Excessive vaccination during brain development may promote autism spectrum disorders
    Are Genetically Engineered Mosquitoes Linked to Zika Infection?

Interestingly enough, the Gates Foundation has also financed the development of genetically-engineered (GE) mosquitoes,44 designed by a biotech company called Oxitec to combat dengue fever and Zika — a project some suspect may have somehow backfired, resulting in a Zika outbreak instead.45

Considering the fact that the transgenic mosquitoes are designed to kill the offspring before they reach breeding maturity — they're carrying a "suicide" or "self-destruct gene"46 if you will — you may wonder how such mosquitoes could possibly promote the spread of Zika. Well, they can't. Not intentionally, anyway, which is what some people have suggested.

There are some potential problems though. This genetic "kill switch" starts to fail in the presence of the antibiotic tetracycline.47 Brazil is the third largest consumer of antibiotics for food and animal production48 and, according to a 2009 analysis,49 an estimated 75 percent of the tetracyclines administered to farm animals end up being excreted in waste.

The use of manure and sewage sludge as fertilizers is a major route of spread of antibiotics in the environment. (Little is known about the environmental impact of tetracycline, but Brazilian researchers50 have found alarming situations where the presence of these drugs in drinking water has resulted in bacterial resistance.)

According to Oxitec documents,51 in the presence of tetracyclines the survival rate of the GE mosquitoes' offspring may be as high as 15 percent. However, aside from not decimating the mosquito population as efficiently as intended, there's really NO evidence to suggest that these GE mosquitoes are somehow intentional carriers of the Zika virus.

That said, while the GE mosquitoes are supposed to be all male, which don't bite, if females either happen to slip through the process, or for some reason survive, there may be a risk that they could transfer their modified DNA to the host. What the ramifications of this might be is unclear.

GE Mosquitoes Claim Success — Yet We Need Harsher Pesticides?

Oxitec released the first batches of transgenic Aedes aegypti mosquitoes in the Cayman Islands in September 2009.52

Malaysia releases followed in 2010. In July 2012, the company had set up a large-scale transgenic mosquito farm in Brazil. The GE mosquitoes were released into the wild in Juazeiro, Brazil in the summer of 2015, and shortly thereafter Oxitec announced53 they had "successfully controlled the Aedes aegyptimosquito that spreads dengue fever, chikungunya, and zika virus, by reducing the target population by more than 90 percent."

Research54 findings published in PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases claim the sterile breed had reduced the mosquito population in one Brazilian suburb by 95 percent. Despite such claims of successful decimation of the disease-carrying insect, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff recently made an announcement saying: "each federal public official has to transform into a combatant against the mosquito and its reproduction."

Thousands of soldiers and state employees have been enlisted to eradicate mosquitoes wherever they may lurk. "We will do everything, absolutely everything in our reach to protect you,"President Rousseff said55 in her speech, addressing all the mothers and future mothers of Brazil — and then she turns around and orders women and children to be fumigated with toxic chemicals! Oh, the tragic irony!

'Health Experts' Call for Return of DDT

Groups like the Manhattan Institute are even calling for the return of DDT56 to address the mosquito problem! This is despite the fact that DDT passes freely through the placenta during pregnancy,57 where it gains direct access to the developing fetus and its brain.58

Studies have linked DDT to high blood pressure, decreased fertility, premature delivery, adult diabetes, and Alzheimer's.59 Moreover, DDT has also been linked to microcephaly,60 so using this toxin would definitely not be the answer to the current problem!

As noted by STAT News:61

"The United States banned DDT in 1972 after it was found to persist in the environment for decades, build up in food chains, and kill eagles, pelicans, and other wildlife. But the pesticide was never banned globally.

Though the 2001 Stockholm Convention called on countries to eliminate use of DDT and related chemicals, DDT is still used in African and other countries to control malaria-carrying mosquitoes (which, as predicted, evolved widespread resistance to the chemical).

A significant concern about DDT is that when a mosquito population evolves resistance to it (as individual insects that harbor DDT-defying mutations leave countless more descendants than vulnerable insects), the creatures also develop resistance to other, safer insecticides...

Epidemiologist Brenda Eskenazi, Ph.D. of the University of California, San Francisco, who led a 2009 study raising concerns about the human health effects of DDT exposure, agreed that DDT might not work in Brazil and other countries where Zika is spreading. 'They should use whatever they can to control the virus,' she said, 'but they have to do it safely.'

According to news photos, 'men in hazmat suits are spraying pesticides around women and children' who have no protective clothing or anything else, she said, 'which is horrible and upsetting.'"

Foggers and Mosquito Sprays Don't Work on This Mosquito

It's astounding how short-sighted many are, but that's what happens when you incite panic — people don't stop to think. In this case, recommendations to use toxic foggers and sprays is bound to do FAR more harm than good, if for no other reason than the fact that they're ineffective against Aedes aegypti, the species of mosquito in question.62

These tiny black and white striped mosquitoes do not fly far — their range being a mere 300 to 600 feet. Since it's so difficult to catch them airborne, insecticidal sprays and foggers are mostly useless for controlling them. Also, they feed during the daytime, not at night, which is typically when the fog-trucks will roll through the neighborhood. As noted by Medicinenet.com:63

"To feed, they have to stick close to their intended targets, a.k.a. us. They live under decks, patio furniture, and in homes that don't have cool air — they don't much like air conditioning. They especially love the drip trays that collect extra water under potted plants ... They 'can breed in incredibly small amounts of water,' says Joe Conlon, spokesman for the American Mosquito Control Association.

'When I was in Suriname, South America, several years ago, I saw them breeding very happily in discarded soda bottle caps,' he says. In New Jersey, researchers at Rutgers University found them breeding in water that had pooled in discarded snack-size potato chip bags.

'These mosquitoes are in people's backyards,' says Dina Fonseca, Ph.D., an entomologist and associate professor at Rutgers. They live in containers, she says, and are 'urban, domestic mosquitoes.'"

Other questionable suggestions on the table include using X-rays and/or Gamma rays to sterilize mosquitoes. According to Reuters:64

"Such laboratory-bred male mosquitoes could then be released in the wild to mate with the females of the species who then bear eggs that never hatch, thus reducing the number of insects in a given area without killing any animals or using chemicals."

Emergency Declaration Begins Another Round of Massive Profiteering

The emergency declaration begins another round of massive profiteering for drug and vaccine companies. And this year, the chemical- and biotech industries get to ride gunshot too. This is how they survive — scaring the heck out of people at regular intervals while making tons of money in the process.

As expected, Zika vaccines are in the works, with companies racing to become the first to deliver a remedy,65,66 no matter how poorly tested and ultimately dangerous they might be — all under the auspices of saving tons of lives, of course.

Yet it's worth remembering that any pandemic vaccine fast tracked to market in the U.S. during a "public health emergency" is completely shielded from liability for injuries and deaths. Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Merck are all looking to develop a Zika vaccine.

The Indian company Bharat Biotech somehow got a head start, and began working on two Zika vaccines in November 2014.67 Would it surprise you to find out that this company is also linked to the Gates Foundation? They received $50 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to research and conduct human trials on a malaria vaccine.68

Merck, Syngenta, and Bayer are also partners in the Gates Foundation, as are chemical giants Monsanto69 and DuPont. This unholy alliance is just one of the reasons why I don't trust Bill Gates' philanthropy.70

U.S. Overreacts Based on Poorly Constructed Fear Porn

Like many other nations, the U.S. has overreacted to the news and is increasing mosquito eradication efforts. According to some models, an estimated 200 million Americans, or over 60 PERCENT of the U.S. population, may become infected with Zika this summer.71 So far, about three dozen cases of Zika virus infection have been confirmed in 11 U.S. states — most of which, according to the report, were thought to have been acquired by people while out of the country.

The CDC urges pregnant women to avoid traveling to countries with reported transmissions of the infection — a total of 24 countries so far.72

As noted by Reuters:73

"With no specific federal guideline yet in place to control the spread of the Zika virus in the United States, some mosquito-heavy states like Florida are stepping up spraying and education programs. But, the North and West have yet to boost prevention. Only one out of the more than 30 confirmed cases of Zika in the country appears to have been transmitted locally, in Dallas, Texas.

Public health officials are bracing for the time when warmer weather increases the number of mosquitoes that can transmit the virus by biting an infected person and spreading it to others. The types of mosquitoes carrying the Zika virus, Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus, are common in Florida, where mosquito season is year-round, and along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, including Houston."

Panama, India, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, and Florida in the U.S. are also slated to receive Oxitec's "self-destruct" mosquitoes74,75 and the longer the Zika scare continues, the more likely these little critters will be released in mosquito-ridden areas across the world.

Is this wise? Chances are we may be in for some nasty surprises. As noted by Helen Wallace in 2012, a British environmentalist with the organization GeneWatch:76

"This mosquito is Dr. Frankenstein's monster, plain and simple. To open a box and let these man-made creatures fly free is a risk with dangers we haven't even begun to contemplate."

We may not like the mosquito, but that doesn't mean it serves no function in the ecosystem. If we successfully eradicate this mosquito, what might the ramifications be ecosystem-wide?

How Does U.S. Explain 25,000 Microcephaly Cases Annually — Without Zika?

In the U.S., approximately 25,000 infants are diagnosed with microcephaly each year.77 Brazil has about 70 percent of the population the U.S. has, and now reports just over 400 cases, 17 of which tested positive for the Zika virus. So is this really the global emergency it's being made out to be?

And more importantly, is Zika virus really responsible for these birth defects? Colombia reports that 3,177 pregnant women have tested positive for Zika virus, yet no cases of microcephaly have occurred.78

The evidence suggests implicating Zika virus may be a matter of convenience — leaders of the public-private partnership between industry and government are quickly blaming the rise in microcephaly on disease-carrying mosquitoes in order to sell more GE mosquitoes, to sell more toxic insecticides, and to have an excuse to develop and sell more vaccines.

All the while, they are keeping hidden some of the most likely culprits — poor nutrition and toxic environmental exposures like pesticides, as well as vaccines given during pregnancy when the fetus is most susceptible to harm. By throwing up a convenient veil in the form of Zika-infected mosquitoes, business can not only go on as usual, but grow and expand profits to boot.

I have no immediate answers to this problem, other than a firm suggestion, and that is to put on your thinking cap and assess the situation based on what the actual evidence shows, and do not just go by the sound bytes regurgitated by the talking heads. Sooner or later the insanity must end.

We cannot expect a healthy infant and child population when pregnant women are assaulted with toxins at every turn. And MORE toxins is NOT the answer! This really should be self-evident.

For all intents and purposes my review of the available evidence strongly suggests that the Zika virus is just another fabricated threat designed to support even further use of profitable but unproven and highly ineffective products like vaccines. For a quick list of some of the most common toxic threats to avoid during pregnancy, take a look at this infographic. For more healthy pregnancy tips, please see my "No-Nonsense Guide to a Naturally Healthy Pregnancy and Baby."
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (16th February 2016), ThePythonicCow (16th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast