Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimewave rising from European Influx of Muslim Immigration

1. Link to Post #201
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Re: Crimewave rising from European Influx of Muslim Immigration

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

A live map created by a German activist group tracks police reports of alleged rapes (purple) and attacks on children (red) supposedly committed by migrants across the region.

Which German activist group? And please note the terms "alleged" and "supposedly".

The MSM lies. It is based on lie. But sometimes MSM journalists report facts and truth.
    And sometimes the alternative media lies.

In summer 2015 two Germans, business consultant Karolin Schwarz and software developer Lutz Helm, started an interactive platform to debunk false rumours about crimes committed by refugees, and to counter fake accusations, mainly spread through social media. Hoaxes are based on real incidents and are often difficult to distinguish. They research and expose the original sources of the reports and provide evidence for them being fakes. 383 cases have been documented by now.

Their method is not flawless; with no resources besides their free time, they have to rely on reports rather than first-hand investigations.

"We accept statements from police or administration spokespersons, news articles from well-established media organizations, and also statements by involved parties, for example statements from spokespersons of the stores that have supposedly closed due to thefts or attacks," Helm says.

http://hoaxmap.org/index.html

http://www.poynter.org/2016/hoaxmap-...fugees/398137/
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 30th May 2016 at 10:15.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2016), sunpaw (30th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,528 times in 20,692 posts

I don't know, but Dr Sircus has a website and you can ask him if you like.
    You can make comments here: http://drsircus.com/world-news/islam...0e92-10646942:
    Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)

Which German activist group? .
    Each breath a gift...

4. Link to Post #203
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

theres over a million refugees in germany. thats like the city of detroit moving to canada. some of them are going to be criminals

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 11one For This Post:

Althena (8th June 2016)

6. Link to Post #204
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

One drop from that wave:

Fake child refugee convicted of brutal rape and murder of German medical student

Westmonster
    Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:25 UTC

A man who posed as an Afghan child refugee has been convicted of the horrific rape and murder of a German medical student - the victim's father is Clemens Ladenburger, who was a lawyer for the European Commission.

The killer, Hussein K, was actually convicted of assaulting a woman in Corfu in 2013...so how on earth was he allowed to enter Germany and rape and kill a vulnerable young girl? Well, EU open borders of course.

He was sentenced to 10 years in jail in Greece for the attempted murder of a woman but released just 1 year into a 10 year sentence due to 'overcrowding'. Now he's been given a life sentence in Germany for his attack in Freiburg.

Hussein told German officials he was 17, from Afghanistan and his father was killed fighting the Taliban. Actually, he could well be in his 30s, he's from Iran and, you guessed it, his dad's still alive.

This attack was particularly brutal - he raped Maria Ladenburger, beat her up then drowned her in a river.

This is just a prime example of how EU border policy, and its handling of the migrant crisis, has actually endangered the lives of ordinary citizens. It's impossible to tell who is coming into the continent and what their history is. By definition, that's unsafe.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th August 2018), Ewan (23rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd March 2018), Matthew (20th August 2018)

8. Link to Post #205
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

It's quite clear to me that the controllers are not happy with Europes general breaking away from religion. With it's open mindedness and progressive thinking. With it's new found insight in to the possibility of the controllers existence. It's clear that they are deliberately flooding Europe with Muslim refugees because this is the group that are still fully brainwashed and under the control of a fearful religion. A people that play perfectly in to their control agenda.

Europe, the West in general, are very slowly but surely breaking free of their chains, and this is an effort to thwart that and gain control once more. Muslims in general are more locked in to the system of religious control and disempowerment than anyone else.
    Last edited by MorningFox; 23rd March 2018 at 15:37.

9. Link to Post #206
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Former Yazidi slave girl flees Germany after encountering her ISIS captor-turned 'refugee'

RT
    Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:51 UTC

© Kurdayetî / Facebook

A Yazidi teenager enslaved by Islamic State who sought asylum in Germany has moved back to Iraq after being confronted by her former ISIS captor, who had registered as a refugee in Stuttgart.

Ashwaq Ta'lo said that she was stopped by Abu Humam - a Syrian ISIS guard who had purchased her for $100 - while walking home in Stuttgart.

"I froze when I looked at his face carefully," she told Bas News, a Kurdish agency. "It was Abu Humam, with the same scary beard and ugly face."

She said that during her unexpected encounter with her former captor, Humam told her: "I am Abu Humam and you were with me for a while in Mosul. And I know where you live, with whom you live, and what you are doing."

She recorded a video detailing the encounter.

Rênas @Rojavian

Ashwaq a Yazidi girl, kidnapped by ISIS in 2014, she fled to Germany. And there she saw the ISIS man who bought her for 100$ walking free in Germany. He even confronted her After talking to German police, the officers told her that the man is an asylum seeker just like her.

This media may contain sensitive material. Learn more

2:56 PM - 14 Aug 2018
    23 replies 253 retweets 321 likes
    Ashwaq immediately told her brother about the incident and reported Humam to the German police, who were able to identify the man from CCTV footage. However, German authorities said they had no grounds for arrest, as Humam was also a registered refugee.

The Yazidi teen decided to leave Germany, believing that she would be safer in Kurdistan, where her father lives. "I will never go back," she said.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th August 2018), avid (16th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2018), Matthew (20th August 2018), meeradas (25th November 2018), Sophocles (15th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (16th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #207
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Europe, the West in general, are very slowly but surely breaking free of their chains, and this is an effort to thwart that and gain control once more. Muslims in general are more locked in to the system of religious control and disempowerment than anyone else.
    I would argue the opposite: that because Europe has given up its traditional spiritual and cultural heritage (as corrupted as it may have become), and has become secularized, emasculated, and made not only tolerant but submissive and apologetic to every other culture on the planet, this is exactly what has allowed globalists to swarm Europe with the third world without immediate backlash. In previous centuries, many crusades were fought to keep these same people out of European communities, and for very good reasons that Europeans are now learning the hard way.

This sums up the fantastical thinking of far too many people today:

That's really how it works, huh?

Quote Posted by 11one (here)
    theres over a million refugees in germany. thats like the city of detroit moving to canada. some of them are going to be criminals
    I don't know if you've seen Detroit lately but it would be far more than "some."

They cancelled police coverage in 1/3 of the city. Not even police will go into those areas.

And I don't know if you've been following the Middle East lately but it's not exactly as peaceful as Japan either.

(Japan accepts virtually zero refugees and thinks the West is insane for doing so. Smart people, the Japanese.)
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 17th August 2018 at 06:54.

12. Link to Post #208
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Wink Re: Crimewave rising from European Influx of Muslim Immigration

Ah you mean "undesirable human" groups!
    I think you will find there are numerous western "immigrants" in Japan.

I wonder if that "Yazidi" girl has worshipped her Peacock Angel lately?
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th August 2018 at 07:19.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th August 2018), Violet (18th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

The Japanese aren't thrilled with any large number of migrants from anywhere, and I don't blame them. They're a very closed society. Unfortunately for them they lost a rather famous war against the United States and so we've had an upper hand in negotiating certain policies with them since then. But if you look back before WW2, Japan has always been a relatively closed, and relatively peaceful, society.

Even in Brazil, which has a lot of Japanese immigrants, the Japanese tend to stay largely in their own communities, just as the Muslims do who are pouring into Europe.

But if you want to compare with the Middle East and sub-Saharan Africa, then yes, those areas are more violent than the West. That's a fact.

Btw, what do you think of the cartoon above? Is that more or less how you think things are going right now?

15. Link to Post #210
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

How can a person speak for an entire nation of people when that person does not reside in in that said nation?
    I don't view our species as you do or view cartoons as I am an adult.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Political cartoons have been enjoyed by intelligent adults for well over 100 years, though the mentality represented in the cartoon is very childish. Since you don't want to talk about it I assume it must hit pretty close to home.

This is what Japan thinks about refugees:

Quote Japan says it must look after its own before allowing in Syrian refugees

Prime minister Shinzo Abe rejects criticism of a policy that has seen only 11 people given asylum in the past year

“To publicly broach mass immigration – and the multicultural adjustments in Japanese life that it would necessarily entail – as a means of solving the country’s looming demographic crisis is something that verges on sacrilege,” said MG Sheftall, a professor of modern Japanese cultural history at Shizuoka University. “For an important national figure to do so would be an act of political suicide.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...an-refugees-in

I imagine in a fake consensus-based view of the world, a "progressive" might think that the Japanese, being very intelligent people, would all naive teddy bears who throw open their doors to every jihadi and 3rd world tribe member that can manage to crawl into a boat, but that is obviously not the case. On the contrary, for any Japanese politician to entertain these insane policies would be political suicide in Japan as you can read above.

Quote Not welcome: Japan refuses more than 99 percent of refugee applications
    [...]
    Anti-refugee sentiment is rising in Europe and the United States but in Japan those seeking haven from tyranny and war have long faced daunting legal and social gauntlets.

One of the world's wealthiest countries, Japan accepted just 28 refugees in 2016 - one more than the previous year - out of the 8,193 applications reviewed by the Immigration Bureau.

Officials defend the low number, saying applicants are mainly from Asian countries seeking access to Japan solely for economic reasons.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-applications/

In other words they are not that into genociding their own people and culture just because poor people exist elsewhere in the world. Like I said, they're smart people. Can't say the same for everyone unfortunately.

17. Link to Post #212
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Perhaps it is all that shouting from the mountain tops? Take a moment to breath..
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th August 2018 at 07:49.

18. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Me or you? It's been calm out here all week. I spent the evening picking ripe peaches and made a cobbler out of some of them.

No one has imported Somalia out here yet either. So there's that.

19. Link to Post #214
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    [...]
    I wonder if that "Yazidi" girl has worshipped her Peacock Angel lately?
    Right... get the current "refugee" slave buyer and owner out of focus and paint villainy onto the victim... typical...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

I realize that those supporting the mass migration agenda don't spend much time thinking about why this is suddenly an issue of such pressing importance and need for Europe now, but these two contradictory leftist agenda might help pinpoint the motivation:

Also explains the media's horrified reaction to these flyers:

22. Link to Post #216
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

This is why they don't...

Name:  Asians.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  43.2 KB

23. Link to Post #217
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

In NZ, which IS a bit of a melting pot, the "idea" that the Maori people are;

1. Indigenous to NZ
    2. Were the first to arrive in NZ

(Unlike the Native American Indians or Aboriginal Australians...)

Both statements are false
    (look up the word "indigenous", which in a nutshell, means to "originate from") - the above two statements are called "marketing"... & it's complete BS ... but it's promoted as "the truth"
    Furthermore, there are NO full blooded Maori's in existence, but the "rules" here state that anyone can "claim" to be Maori (even if they aren't)...

Were they here before Europeans? Yes
    Were they here before anyone else? Highly debatable
    Has the Maori culture been wiped out because of the European arrival? No, absolutely not, but they were treated very badly, especially by early white settlers - no argument

But that is the culture and belief that is pushed ahead of anyone elses,...

Under the former NZ Govts spanning the last 20 years, a huge (many would argue a disproportionate number) of Asians, primarily Chinese & Korean, were allowed to settle in NZ (roughly 23% of Aucklander's are now of Asian descent), largely based on how many $$ were in their wallets... have they integrated into NZ Society? Most have, many haven't...

To put that in perspective, The majority of New Zealand's population is of European descent (74 %), with Maori being the largest minority (14.9 percent), followed by Asians (11.8 %) and non-Maori Pacific Islanders (7.4 %). The number of Muslims in New Zealand according to the 2013 census is 46,149, up 28% from 36,072 in the 2006 census. New Zealand now has a number of mosques in the major centres, and two Islamic schools (Al Madinah and Zayed College for Girls). The more recent true Muslim population figures are "spotty" at best. (Wikipedia) - these figures vary from city to city.

The Muslim population is small by comparison and NO problems with the ones who are here... (we have bigger problems with "rednecks" from ALL cultures... )

Before anyone labels me a racist, I'll point out, that I'm simply stating the facts... don't shoot the messenger
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th August 2018 at 13:05.

24. Link to Post #218
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    (Unlike the Native American Indians or Aboriginal Australians...)
    The people who are called Native Americans today aren't the same people who built all of the ancient mounds and Stonehenge-like astronomical observatories.

Instead, the Native Americans we know of came up the Mississippi River from the Gulf of Mexico, and killed off all of those earlier civilizations. When modern Europeans encountered these natives they admitted they didn't build those sites, and that they'd killed off the former inhabitants. They had no particular reason to feel guilt or shame about it, because they weren't SJWs either.

Then there is also the "Clovis culture," which arrived in North America right after the ice age ended, when glaciers were retreating. They weren't the familiar Native Americans either, and they were also all killed off.

25. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Paul Joseph Watson in his usual style, describes the current impact on illegal immigration on the city of Paris.

Paul Joseph Watson
    Published on Aug 22, 2018
    Trump was right. Paris is no longer Paris.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/PaulJosephWa...
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2018), Hervé (14th November 2018), Sophocles (15th November 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2018)

27. Link to Post #220
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Directed Mass Migration: NGO caught red-handed coaching migrants in Greece how to trick EU border agents

RT
    Tue, 13 Nov 2018 12:00 UTC

Migrants crowded on the Greek border March 11, 2016. © Reuters / Stoyan Nenov

A group that helped over 15,000 refugees and migrants to get into Europe has been caught on tape admitting to systematically training asylum seekers to exploit screening interviews by feigning trauma and persecution.

Ariel Ricker, the executive director of Advocates Abroad, a major non-profit NGO which provides legal aid to migrants, has been caught on tape openly discussing how she teaches refugees to lie to border agents. The video was released by Canadian right-wing activist, author and internet personality, Lauren Southern, and will be a part of her new documentary film project 'Borderless,' which takes on the European migration crisis.

Lauren Southern‏Verified account @Lauren_Southern

Director of a major NGO in Europe tells our undercover team how she teaches migrants to lie & pretend to be persecuted Christians to border police. Last year they worked w/ 15,000 migrants. The UN has responded to our investigation calling it 'alarming' - https://youtu.be/K4XhLiiu0is

9:14 AM - 12 Nov 2018
    566 replies 8,517 retweets 11,112 likes
    On its website, Advocates Abroad claims to have helped as many as 15,000 migrants cross the Greek border, and 2,500 more outside of Greece. The organization is massive, taking volunteers from major universities, and was even featured in a documentary film by the International Bar Association.

In the footage, Ricker describes how the organization provides training sessions for migrants seeking entry into Europe, in which they are taught how to act during interviews with border agents:
    I tell them this is acting, all of this is acting... for them to get through, they must act their part in the theater.
    She also calls EASO (European Asylum Support Office) personnel tasked with screening the migrants "f***ing stupid," and describes a formula that the organization has created to exploit them in screening interviews.

One method she teaches migrants is to exploit the presumed Christian sympathies of the predominantly Eastern Orthodox Greece by pretending to have been persecuted for being Christian. She even describes telling them how to pray during interviews, ironically because doing so reflects "honesty."

At first, the organization responded to the initial release of the video, tweeting:

Since then, however, the group's Twitter and Facebook page with over 140,000 followers have both been deleted in the wake of the revelations.

The organization, which was founded in 2016, helped to shuffle migrants into a cash-strapped Greece, which was struggling to recover from its long-term government-debt crisis. The majority of migrants seeking entry into Europe first come through Greece, with arrivals peaking in 2015.

Ironically, some of the real victims of the NGO's tactics are the refugees themselves - the real refugees who were forced to compete with fake candidates trained to game the system. Ricker's "acting school" even instructed its pupils to feign the emotions of trauma survivors, seemingly without a thought for those seeking asylum who don't need to pretend to be suffering from trauma.

In the past few years, Greece's migrant camps have become dangerously overcrowded, resulting in violence and disease which the UN described as having reached "boiling point." But Advocates Abroad isn't responsible for maintaining the refugee camps, their only job is getting people through the gate.

Southern claims that the UNHCR has already responded to the tapes by saying that they are "alarmed by these reports," and the backlash on social media has been understandably strong.

Related:

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (14th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (14th November 2018), meeradas (14th November 2018), Sophocles (15th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast