+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimewave rising from European Influx of Muslim Immigration

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: 16-Year-old German Girl Pleads for Help From the Influx of Muslim Immigration (BANNED by FACEBOOK)

Migration as a weapon of war: 'Ethno-engineering' used by the elites to manipulate the masses

Catherine Shakdam
    RT
    Wed, 03 Feb 2016 17:30 UTC

Today, war refugees have become headlines onto themselves. Whether referred to as migrants or asylum seekers by a well-thinking media complex, the semantics of this new crisis nevertheless betrays a very globalist agenda - yet more engineering, yet more manipulation.

With war raging on in the Middle East, millions of people were forced to flee before the advances of terror. Trapped in a conflict which was not of their making, and hunted by armies which have sought only their enslavement and/or annihilation, communities have chosen exile over death, chased out of their lands by the brutality of war. In the face of such human tragedy, Europe opened its borders, inviting in, those who lost everything ... or so we were told.

It is this 'humanitarian' narrative EU officials have volunteered to both their constituents and the media - this idea that Western nations hold a duty of care and protection over the millions displaced by war.

Indeed, Western powers are responsible. Actually no ... their role far exceeds the responsibility since the Mid-East has burnt under their fire. Let us remember which powers in fact engineered and purposely exported destabilization to the MENA over the past decade. From Iraq, to Syria, Libya and Yemen, military pyres have lit up many skies, engulfing all in their wake.

I would argue that Western powers stand guilty of crimes against humanity; responsibility is not strong enough of a word to define what in fact they have inflicted on several continents.

How many campaigns and interventions will Western capitals have to promote, sell, and invent for the public to recognize that WAR is indeed the driving ambition behind every, and all political agendas? Left, right or centre, most politicians have played to the same tune, only with a different beat.

Europe has opened itself up to human tragedy so that globalists could have at it. The real trick here would be to define this elusive "it". What is it that the powers that be want with Europe? And more importantly, how are refugees fitting in?

I personally refuse to believe that this "refugee crisis" we are seeing play out on our screens can be reduced to simple fear-mongering against Muslims. Yes, Muslims have become Europe's appointed scapegoats for their faith was made to rhyme with terror, but racism and xenophobia are hardly more than the foot-soldiers of an agenda which speaks of global control, and global re-engineering.

Beyond the human trafficking, the drug connections and the despicable sexual exploitation lies a grand exploitation scheme, where society as a whole is being re-arranged, re-aligned and re-programmed to fit within one system of socio-political and economic governance - notwithstanding the imposition of secular atheism as the new supra-state religion.

A bit much you say? It sounds too outlandish or conspiracy-like for your taste buds, you argue?

Consider this: EU officials, Angela Merkel right in the lead, made absolutely sure that war refugees would find their way to Europe's green landscapes. Actually, experts such as Scott Bennett, a former US special ops intelligence officer have long established that refugees were "made to come to Europe" through a clever game of geographical bottle-necking. Ever wonder why Europe's staunchest allies in the ME refused to open up their borders to offer Jordan and Turkey some relief? Ever wonder why the likes of Saudi Arabia or Egypt, for example, were not called upon to share the refugee load, given they are geographically connected to this crisis, and could have socially absorbed newcomers since they all share ethno-religious markers?

more:

http://www.sott.net/article/311563-M...ate-the-masses

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Curt (7th February 2016), Debra (7th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2016), Hervé (7th February 2016), RunningDeer (7th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: 16-Year-old German Girl Pleads for Help From the Influx of Muslim Immigration (BANNED by FACEBOOK)

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Omg. I can't believe that is real. That video is ridunkulous.

In my version of this video it ended with her pulling a 38 out of her purse and shooting the sob in his knee cap. But I digress.

I just can't believe this is from a serious source. It's so goofy. And women need to do whatever they can to defend themselves from an attacker. Bite, scratch, punch, kick, and scream your ass off. The force is your nails in the b@stards scrotum.

Quote It is important to emphasize that this is NOT a satire. It is posted on the official Facebook page of top Finnish broadcaster Yle Oulu.
    I don't do facebook ... perhaps someone can verify???
    A little food for thought. The understanding of our world and it's story and current orchastrated happenings can not be taken by the level of the earthly human perspective only, as things are not operated this way and at that level, it is only the outcome and 'translation' of the dimensional world rulling over us as Earth society. The entities that operate people's minds and impact behaviour in an unearthly manner cause the rape and violence via the human behaviour, frustrations and weaknesses via the human vessel. Whenever we stop with our understandings at the level of the 'Elite' we limit ourselves with the same limitation that we were taught to believe we are and sums up to. Our growth and the growth of our society depends on the expension of our understanding of energy, of life creative energy, and why there are those who so badly want to turn us into robots while they play with and take the Chi from us. I hope that this understanding when it fully seeps, will not frighten us or deter us from reclaiming our own soverginity and learn of possible solutions. If this thread is about the further 'ideas' usually spread and sold to us on a regular basis on this planet against one minority or another as the usual 'divide and rule' mean of control, then it misses the point. if, on the other hand, we are able to see behind (and above) the orchastrations and the use of human beings as walking pawns by other dimensions then we are half way through to taking our powers back

Perheps the Finnish authority that published the video has certain understanding that the power of chi has no limit. and no, this post is not a satire, I assure you..

The refugees 'problem' is the whole of our society's problem - it has evrything to do with the infestation of the brains and minds with predetors like who posses no chi of their own. There is much more that we can learn about that and how we are played against one another..

Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th February 2016 at 11:21.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bob (7th February 2016), Calz (7th February 2016), Debra (7th February 2016), Franny (19th February 2016), Hervé (7th February 2016), Jean-Luc (10th February 2016), Jhonie (16th February 2016), RunningDeer (7th February 2016), Shannon (7th February 2016), Sierra (8th February 2016), Violet (7th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Migration as a weapon of war: 'Ethno-engineering' used by the elites to manipulate the masses

Catherine Shakdam
    RT
    Wed, 03 Feb 2016 17:30 UTC
    [...]
    Also posted here: While Most Of The World Is Hoping For Some Messiahs...

For anyone interested in drawing parallels: Robert O. Dean Interview

... and: NWO is an Alien Agenda
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th February 2016 at 15:59.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Althena (8th February 2016), Calz (7th February 2016), Curt (7th February 2016), RunningDeer (7th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    A little food for thought. The understanding of our world and it's story and current orchastrated happenings can not be taken by the level of the earthly human perspective only, as things are not operated this way and at that level, it is only the outcome and 'translation' of the dimensional world rulling over us as Earth society. The entities that operate people's minds and impact behaviour in an unearthly manner cause the rape and violence via the human behaviour, frustrations and weaknesses.

Whenever we stop with our understandings at the level of the 'Elite' we limit ourselves with the same limitation that we were taught to believe we are and sums up to.

Our growth and the growth of our society depends on the expension of our understanding of energy, of life creative energy, and why there are those who so badly want to turn us into robots while they play with and take the Chi from us.

I hope that this understanding when it fully seeps, will not frighten us or deter us from reclaiming our own soverginity and learn of possible solutions. If this thread is about the further 'ideas' usually spread and sold to us on a regular basis on this planet against one minority or another as the usual 'divide and rule' mean of control then it misses the point, if we are able to see behind (and above) the orchastrations and the use of human beings as walking pawns by other dimensions then we are half way through to taking our powers back

Perheps the Finnish authority that published it has certain understanding that the power of chi has no limit. and no, this post is not a satire, I assure you..

The refugees 'problem' is the whole of our societies problem - it has evrything to do with the infestation of the brains and minds with predetors like who posses no chi of their own. There is much more that we can learn about that..

Blessings ~

Limor
    Quote this post is not a satire, I assure you..
    I agree. I’ve experienced it first hand. It was but nano seconds from when my move was executed, I was picking myself up off the floor. It took three of those to realize best I stop. What a priceless gift of understanding of the energy I got that day.

I'm half way into Lama Dondrup Dorje's video. It's given me a renewed sense of what martial arts is ultimately about...the flow of energy, the coming together in discovery of creativity, healing, shared ideas and co-operation, invention, etc. And people know, Martial Arts isn't the only way to refine the energy.

Audio teachings of Lama Dondrup Dorje here.

I've added the summary to the video:

"Chi Power Demonstration - Heart Sutra - Lama Dondrup Dorje"

Published on Jun 6, 2015

Lama Dondrup Dorje shares brilliant wisdom and demonstration on using the internal energies to create a relationship with the greater environment. Thus eliminating the need for rivalry, anger, force, hatred, seperation. Harmony takes place and the natural waves of electromagnetism can be synchronized to block or repel an incoming attack or force, as he demonstrates with the use of chi kung.

for more audio recordings of Lama Dondrup Dorje, please check out the links below.

Audio Pathgate.org

Please check out my facebook! - https://www.facebook.com/AMBASSiDOREHANi

Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th February 2016 at 17:34.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (7th February 2016), Calz (7th February 2016), Debra (7th February 2016), fourty-two (10th February 2016), Hervé (7th February 2016), Jean-Luc (10th February 2016), Limor Wolf (8th February 2016), Sierra (8th February 2016), StandingWave (9th February 2016), TeXaR (8th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

For anyone interested in drawing parallels: Robert O. Dean Interview

... and: NWO is an Alien Agenda

Thank you Herve.

Wow.

There are really so many quality threads on this forum it is hard to keep up with.

Thanks for the links

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), fourty-two (10th February 2016), Hervé (7th February 2016), RunningDeer (7th February 2016), Shannon (8th February 2016), ulli (7th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

In my version of this video it ended with her pulling a 38 out of her purse and shooting the sob in his knee cap. But I digress.

I just can't believe this is from a serious source. It's so goofy. And women need to do whatever they can to defend themselves from an attacker. Bite, scratch, punch, kick, and scream your ass off. The force is your nails in the b@stards scrotum.

Quote It is important to emphasize that this is NOT a satire. It is posted on the official Facebook page of top Finnish broadcaster Yle Oulu.
    A little food for thought. The understanding of our world and it's story and current orchastrated happenings can not be taken by the level of the earthly human perspective only, as things are not operated this way and at that level, it is only the outcome and 'translation' of the dimensional world rulling over us as Earth society. The entities that operate people's minds and impact behaviour in an unearthly manner cause the rape and violence via the human behaviour, frustrations and weaknesses. Whenever we stop with our understandings at the level of the 'Elite' we limit ourselves with the same limitation that we were taught to believe we are and sums up to. Our growth and the growth of our society depends on the expension of our understanding of energy, of life creative energy, and why there are those who so badly want to turn us into robots while they play with and take the Chi from us. I hope that this understanding when it fully seeps, will not frighten us or deter us from reclaiming our own soverginity and learn of possible solutions. If this thread is about the further 'ideas' usually spread and sold to us on a regular basis on this planet against one minority or another as the usual 'divide and rule' mean of control, then it misses the point. if, on the other hand, we are able to see behind (and above) the orchastrations and the use of human beings as walking pawns by other dimensions then we are half way through to taking our powers back

Perheps the Finnish authority that published the video has certain understanding that the power of chi has no limit. and no, this post is not a satire, I assure you..

The refugees 'problem' is the whole of our society's problem - it has evrything to do with the infestation of the brains and minds with predetors like who posses no chi of their own. There is much more that we can learn about that and how we are played against one another..

Blessings ~

Limor
    I'm sorry to break this to you. This is fake. The people being "manipulated" may think it is actually happening but I assure you it is a cult like deception made by a man with a large ego. I do believe in Chi but the things portrayed in this video are a huge hoax. I liked your post but this video is rediculous.

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=9597

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/2378...dondrup-dorje/
    (Insert signature here)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Althena (11th February 2016), Shannon (8th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Well bottom line (thank you Limor and Paula) is how much help this information is at last minute rapist in your face???

Why if the Finnish are concerned about protecting their women don't they provide a real system to train everyone (males alike)???

A little bit after the SHTF ain't gonna do it.

Yes make this public ... time runs short.

I have little (nay ... *no*) trust in that which comes from nation states.
    Last edited by Calz; 7th February 2016 at 18:31.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Debra (7th February 2016), Limor Wolf (8th February 2016), RunningDeer (8th February 2016), Shannon (7th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    I'm sorry to break this to you. This is fake. The people being "manipulated" may think it is actually happening but I assure you it is a cult like deception made by a man with a large ego. I do believe in Chi but the things portrayed in this video are a huge hoax. I liked your post but this video is rediculous.
    I'm here to ofter another point of view, Octavusprime. It comes from personal experience.

I understand when people say it’s fake. There are people that have learned to streamline their chi. Something that we’re all capable if one is willing to put forth the practice and empty the mind of all beliefs designed to keep one from discovery that we are more.

There’s a fighting game in Tai Chi called, “push hands”. It’s to learn how to read another’s energies and use it to your advantage. The goal is to break their footing (root to Mother Earth) and move them. Contact must be maintained at all times, if there’s a disconnect - game’s over.

You match energies. When person A and person B are equally balanced in force, they become one. Stay empty. One subtle movement from the one that is egoless can then move the other. The power beyond the physical force is where it’s at.

Ego=force; Higher Self=Power

It takes very little energy. Subtle energy is a better description of what it takes to drop another to the floor. Where the legs just go out from under them and they're down without pain. Before one realizes what happened, they’re picking themselves up off the floor. I’ve done it and it’s been done to me. You find their center and shift it. Bam!

I posted above “I’ve experienced it first hand. It was but nano seconds from when my move was executed, I was picking myself up off the floor. It took three of those to realize best I stop. What a priceless gift of understanding of the energy I got that day.”

It was in 1989, with Peter Ralston at an Aikido seminar. He was the first non-Asian ever to win the World Championship full-contact martial arts tournament held in the Republic of China.

One last point, in the video at times the master used Chi Na. My studies included a personal experience with one of my Tai Chi masters, Dr. Yang Jwing Ming. Shaolin Chi Na (joint breaking when taken to the extreme) takes very, very little of the right stuff to execute. To those who never experienced it, they’d say it’s fake.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th February 2016 at 21:38.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (8th February 2016), Constance (21st February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), fourty-two (10th February 2016), Hervé (8th February 2016), Limor Wolf (8th February 2016), PurpleLama (8th February 2016), Shannon (8th February 2016), Sierra (8th February 2016), ThePythonicCow (8th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

A little food for thought. The understanding of our world and it's story and current orchastrated happenings can not be taken by the level of the earthly human perspective only, as things are not operated this way and at that level, it is only the outcome and 'translation' of the dimensional world rulling over us as Earth society. The entities that operate people's minds and impact behaviour in an unearthly manner cause the rape and violence via the human behaviour, frustrations and weaknesses. Whenever we stop with our understandings at the level of the 'Elite' we limit ourselves with the same limitation that we were taught to believe we are and sums up to. Our growth and the growth of our society depends on the expension of our understanding of energy, of life creative energy, and why there are those who so badly want to turn us into robots while they play with and take the Chi from us. I hope that this understanding when it fully seeps, will not frighten us or deter us from reclaiming our own soverginity and learn of possible solutions. If this thread is about the further 'ideas' usually spread and sold to us on a regular basis on this planet against one minority or another as the usual 'divide and rule' mean of control, then it misses the point. if, on the other hand, we are able to see behind (and above) the orchastrations and the use of human beings as walking pawns by other dimensions then we are half way through to taking our powers back

Blessings ~

Limor

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=9597

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/2378...dondrup-dorje/
    Hi Octavusprime, I understand what you are saying I really can't tell if this video is real or not, but with good amount of research and experience it's possible to conclude that energy projection is very viable, and not only exists but was regularly experimented upon along human history (unfortunately rarely ethicaly). There is a great deception and concealment on this planet when it comes to the nature of our human attributes as a species who have the capabilities as 'spiritual power plants', we do not tend to think in this way however, as this is so hidden from us, but nevertheless, used and abused to the benefit of others. So it can actually be useful for us to show interest on this side of ourself that certainly exist. For more reference on this you can find in - 'China's Super Psychic' by Paul Dong, and in this thread

BTW, responses such as the link you attached may very well be true or simply the common process of debunking, such is done with MMS, with certain public figures who tell truth, was done in history with the Wright brothers and with almost everything else they don't want us to know that exist.

But my post deviated from the main topic of this thread in order to point on the layer of reality behind the immigration situation from a wider perspective
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th February 2016 at 04:04.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (8th February 2016), fourty-two (10th February 2016), RunningDeer (8th February 2016), Shannon (8th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,215 times in 421 posts

I don't want to drag this thread off topic. I agree with what you say but still remain confident that the video is fake. If you do searches on this you will find most martial arts practitioners will dismiss this guy. It is the martial arts equivalent to the TV evangelist healers that touch people and they are magically cured of XYZ.
    (Insert signature here)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Akasha (9th February 2016), Althena (9th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

I agree, this chi power is complete bullocks, the victims of rape by the "refugees" need REAL protection, and the EU govs are not providing it. German sales of guns, pepper spray and knives are up 500%.

There are horrific stories of women and kids being raped, but I'm afraid to post it here because I may get called a racist, offensive, ignorant, bigot etc by certain brain dead blind tools.

22. Link to Post #112
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,347 times in 21,473 posts

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    .. but I'm afraid to post it here because I may get called a racist, offensive, ignorant, bigot etc by certain brain dead blind tools.
    We don't usually get on people's cases for respectfully presenting their views ... but sometimes we get on people's cases for rudely complaining that we are brain dead blind tools.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th February 2016 at 15:28.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Akasha (9th February 2016), Althena (11th February 2016), Calz (9th February 2016), Curt (9th February 2016), fourty-two (10th February 2016), Marianne (9th February 2016), sdv (13th February 2016), Shannon (9th February 2016), Sierra (10th February 2016)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,123 times in 1,385 posts

I don't want to drag this thread off topic. I agree with what you say but still remain confident that the video is fake. If you do searches on this you will find most martial arts practitioners will dismiss this guy. It is the martial arts equivalent to the TV evangelist healers that touch people and they are magically cured of XYZ.
    Indeed. "Lama" Dondrup(Peter Yeung from Newcastle, NE England)'s "powers" only appear to work on his students/devotees/mk victims. It's a classic example of cult of personality dynamic. I wonder how he'd fair in the MMA ring? Ouch! Don't go there Peter. It'll end in tears! Sorry. Back to topic.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Althena (11th February 2016), Octavusprime (10th February 2016), Shannon (9th February 2016)

26. Link to Post #114
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Oh, come on now Paul, you know that I'm not talking about you, you are one of the most centered mods here...

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Well ... here's the deal.

People in Europe are being shut down and in some cases arrested for speaking out.

Facebook and social media are shutting down free speech and the ability to share their voice.

I hope PA will rise above that at least as long as the PoopsThatBe allow for it ...

This is *not* a cut and dry issue and many many people are suffering on "both" sides of the issue.

Elites ... man ... they have brought the perfect storm ... stay focused on what is really going on here ...

Anyway ... a very intellectual, insightful, introspective and mostly calm conversation here (albeit long):

Published on Feb 4, 2016

MP3: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/3195/is-...
    Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/stefan-molyneu...

In the aftermath of the rape attacks in Cologne, Germany and across Europe on New Year’s Eve – countless examples of crime perpetrated by Middle Eastern refugees hit the headlines on a daily basis.

Paul Joseph Watson joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss the latest in the European Migrant Crisis, the rape epidemic in Germany and Sweden, cultural incompatibility, prevalence of inbreeding within Middle Eastern populations, no go zones, the political fallout and whether the Migrant Crisis will lead to war.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and find you him on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/PrisonPlanetLive

Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs
    http://www.reproductive-health-journa...

Freedomain Radio is 100% funded by viewers like you. Please support the show by signing up for a monthly subscription or making a one time donation at: http://www.freedomainradio.com/donate

Get more from Stefan Molyneux and Freedomain Radio including books, podcasts and other info at: http://www.freedomainradio.com
    Last edited by Calz; 10th February 2016 at 04:24.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Althena (11th February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), Matthew (12th February 2016), RunningDeer (10th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), TeXaR (10th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Everyone, go to You-tube.com/prophecies of Baba Vanga and read what she says about how Europe will be invaded and desolated by these refugees so that eventually the original inhabitants will have to flee or be destroyed. She said Russia will not let them in and thereby be saved. The prophecy is very detailed and frightening. After reading it, my thought was that this was all a deliberate plan (possibly by globalists)and that possibly the reason that Europe would be emptied was because an atomic bomb was eventually delivered there. It said Rome would be destroyed. Nostradamus spoke of Mabus destroying all life. I have always believed Mabus to be an anagram for USA Ballistic Missile. This could be delivered either by western powers or Iran. The prophecy said Iran would take over Europe eventually and Rome would become the center for Muslims who would have a healthy business going by 2043. At this time, the USA would try to retake Rome and re-establish the Christian Religion. Russia would be the major military power at that time. I also read with interest that Obama's father was a Muslim leader of a religious sect in Indonesia. Could all of this be a plot to have them take over the Christian world? You must read everything abovementioned re Baba Vanga's prophecies, especially pertaining to this period. The Bible describes Ishmael as a Wild Ass whose hand is against everyone. It seems to be a genetic flaw which is incurable.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I think this might belong on this thread.

(A personal note for the record. I'm simply reporting the commentary out there, from people 'on the ground', as it were. I have no prejudice against Muslims — and neither should any of us — but there IS a really serious refugee crisis that's being grossly mishandled (and taken advantage of) by certain governments and government agencies. I suggest we need to be well aware of everything that's happening... and is planned to happen. All this is being engineered.)

Report follows verbatim:
    http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/vide...ilization.html

Resident of Calais speaks: “This is the death of civilization”

Migrants walk on June 17, 2015 towards the ferry port of Calais, northern France. Around 3,000 migrants built makeshift shelters in the so-called 'New Jungle' before trying to go to England.

What powerful testimony. This woman’s description of life (what little there is) in her French hometown is a horror. Muslims roam the streets in wild packs — raping, robbing, attacking. “And the police do nothing.” And still the Muslim migrants come in untold numbers.

Heart breaking description of how a government can destroy a city and a people. If ever there was an example of why a free people need a 1st and 2nd amendment style protection, this is it. Please watch it all.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Bayareamom (22nd February 2016), Calz (12th February 2016), Curt (12th February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), Enola (12th February 2016), Hervé (12th February 2016), nomadguy (15th February 2016), RunningDeer (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Sophocles (12th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

I agree with Bill with regards of any prejudice against any people, but all avenues should be observed.

"If thou but settest foot on this path, thou shalt see it everywhere.” ― Hermes Trismegistus

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Calz (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

From today's local newspaper “La Voix du Nord” (machine translation)

Dismantling of half of the "jungle" of Calais: 1000 migrants involved

Starting Monday, migrants have one week to start evacuating the southern part of the slum, half of the "jungle". 800 to 1 000 people are affected. If the migrant population does not move spontaneously, the prefecture - which says lends itself to accommodate them in the temporary reception center (CAP) launched in January - take an expulsion.

https://translate.google.com/transla...7144&edit-text=

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Calz (12th February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), RunningDeer (12th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #120
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Hmm...I see goebels-like propaganda is alive and well in Germany. Sigh.
    http://youtu.be/_7m8DzOx_WE

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Calz (12th February 2016), RunningDeer (12th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 6 12 LastLast