+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #301
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Yep.....that's it. Spooky ain't it!!

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2018), DNA (12th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    From memory; there is a Paulides video out there, giving a talk to an audience, where he shows two maps one after another, missing persons and bigfoot sightings, and they are remarkably similar.

Unfortunately it will lead many to conclude the two are related and the problem is solved. I don't think it is that simple, though I don't dismiss it either.
    I know those maps...and I agree they are very similar to each other. I'll chalk up a few 411 cases to Squatch perhaps....but like you, I humbly believe there is something much more sinister involved with a majority of them and not related to Bigfoot at all. For me it boils down to interdimensials having the ability to open and close portals and taking people. That being said...yes, the bigfoot map and the 411 map are indeed very similar.

Dave - Toronto

I don't doubt interdimensionals and or portal manifestations to differing places possibly even differing Universes manifesting on our plane of existence.
    Folks often focus on stories from the Missing 411 books that are in the 99th percentile in terms of extremeness.
    But by and large many if not most of the stories in the Missing 411 books can be explained by something much less extreme.
    For instance the Elisa Lam story, folks always throw that out there like it proves portals and such have to be involved.
    I personally do not think that is the case.
    But for every instance of a story that plays like the portal explanation is a slam dunk I can throw out three Dennis Martin type cases where a Sasquatch type creature is seen and witnessed in the vicinity of the location where the person disappeared and very close to the same time the person disappeared.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2018), Spellbound (12th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

This post will also bump this fascinating thread.

In his [excellent] May 2018 presentation about the Skinwalker Ranch, George Knapp is asked a question about the disappearances researched by Dave Paulides.

Listen at the very end, to this question at 1:56:28. George Knapp indicates that the answer he was given by someone in officialdom — which he had NOT yet at that time relayed to Paulides — is that there "may be" a connection. (Read that one twice!) Knapp said he was hoping to get more information about that.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th September 2018 at 19:34.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (30th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th September 2018), DNA (1st October 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), gaiagirl (1st October 2018), Matthew (30th September 2018), mgray (1st October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #304
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Paulides describes that many who were found, and were dead, had been taking off their clothes even if the environment was pretty cold.

Recently I was listening to a television program (in French, and on the web lol), where it was mentioned that severe hypothermia often goes hand in hand with complete undressing of the dying person.

So, I thought, the problem is not the undressing, the problem is why is there severe hypothermia. I found out it can have many causes, one being the cold, another one being low blood sugar, a third one being alcool intake, anorexia - I can personaly add dysfunction of the thyroid gland.

So my question become why do these people have hypothermia, when they disappeared in the middle of summer for example (if they are not high in mountains)?

Here a wikipedia description

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia

Food for thought
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (1st October 2018), Bill Ryan (1st October 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), Chip (29th December 2018), DNA (3rd October 2018), gaiagirl (1st October 2018), Hym (2nd October 2018), Mike (1st October 2018)

9. Link to Post #305
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Paulides describes that many who were found, and were dead, had been taking off their clothes even if the environment was pretty cold.

Recently I was listening to a television program (in French, and on the web lol), where it was mentioned that severe hypothermia often goes hand in hand with complete undressing of the dying person.

So, I thought, the problem is not the undressing, the problem is why is there severe hypothermia. I found out it can have many causes, one being the cold, another one being low blood sugar, a third one being alcool intake, anorexia - I can personaly add dysfunction of the thyroid gland.

So my question become why do these people have hypothermia, when they disappeared in the middle of summer for example (if they are not high in mountains)?

Here a wikipedia description

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia

Food for thought

Sigma6 posted a video by Sasquatch Chronicles earlier that was amazing. In the video presentation a biker talks about he and his group biking in a national forest up and down a mountain, he says he was the fastest out of the bunch and came down the mountain first when he heard a roar and he looked up and saw a Sasquatch, he then entered a fugue like state.

He stated that he stopped his bike, got off of it and began taking off his clothes.

He had all of his clothes off neatly folded when he was suddenly splashed by cold water as his friends had caught up to him.

It was only about 30 degrees outside, his friends and fellow cyclists snapped him out of his fugue state and he related the story of how he had a Sasquatch encounter.

I would also like to mention that folks have entered this fugue state and taken off their clothes and folded them while temperatures were not cold at all.

The original video posted by Sigma6 is no longer available, sorry I really looked and looked.

The link is now dead and I just can't find it on youtube. If the fugue state interests you, you should look into Sasquatch infrasound.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (5th August 2019), Bill Ryan (1st October 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), Chip (29th December 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), Hym (2nd October 2018), Krist (1st October 2018), Matthew (1st October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #306
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Dave Paulides seems to have fallen off the map since his movie came out. I wonder if he has moved on or is working on something bigger?
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), Chip (29th December 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), gaiagirl (1st October 2018), Hym (2nd October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #307
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Dave Paulides seems to have fallen off the map since his movie came out.
    He's still active on twitter. A good follow as one might expect
    https://twitter.com/canammissing

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I wonder if he has moved on or is working on something bigger?
    Great timing! I think the answer is possibly yes
    A new book announced in the previous few days:

Quote Missing 411-LAW was just released, the 8th book in the best selling series. This is the first time air, land and water disappearances have been tied together through compelling and irrefutable research.
    source: https://twitter.com/canammissing/sta...76108271398912

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), Chip (29th December 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Hym (2nd October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th October 2018), mgray (1st October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), norman (1st October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #308
    Language
    English
    Thanks

David Paulides says he is targeted with a smear campaign on social media. To me this speaks volumes. I know this is a little off topic, but hopefully related enough to be here.

Paulides posted this on twitter and I thought I'd re-post it here for other Paulides fans, to pass on his call for empathy (as I have interpreted it):

Quote Posted by David Paulides on twitter
    Several months ago I read a great book called, The Smear by Sheryl Attkisson. It explained how organizations manipulate our thinking on social media by an organized Smear. It’s happening to me, read my version, go to the current event link at http://www.canammissing.com
    source: https://twitter.com/canammissing/sta...10434454822912

Here is a direct link to his current events page referenced in the tweet: http://www.canammissing.com/current_events.html
    Extract:

Quote Posted by canammissing.com current events page
    **On page two of this discussion is this, a discussion about Missing 411 and a reference to the Wikipedia post on me, David Paulides. Here is their conversation: (See Photo)

David Paulides Wikipedia Page:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides
    I have purposely tried to ignore this. 90% of what is listed is a lie. I cannot change what is on the page; it takes someone with editing authority who is not the person discussed on the page. Anyone can ask for editing authority. I have devoted the last eight years of my life to missing people, yet when you read the Wikipedia, I'm a cryptozoologist. I have never called myself this, I have never been called this. The page is designed to do one thing, present a biased view of my background, filled with an angle to get families of missing people to view me as a crazy bigfooter. A few factual errors, I spent twenty years as a police officer, I'm not a cryptozoologist, how about discussing my work on missing people and statistics? Please note how Kyle Polich is listed predominantly as an expert who analyzes my work. It is that post that influences people in the Backcountry link to disregard my research, and this should be very discomforting to anyone who understands Missing 411.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), boja (12th October 2018), Chip (29th December 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Hym (27th December 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th October 2018), skogvokter (12th October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

17. Link to Post #309
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

People who DISAPPEARED in National Parks Bizarre TRUE stories, Missing 411 [Part 1/2]
    Edge of Wonder
    Published on Oct 19, 2018
    "Did you know there is a strange phenomena where people are #disappearing without a trace in our #NationalParks?
    Some are showing up days later alive but with no memory of what happen, others have simply vanished leaving no trail behind, and other times bodies are showing up in places where people have previously searched before.
    What is happening? And are the parks themselves covering up these strange and mysterious disappearances? And if so why?
    But is something paranormal taking place? "

Part 2
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th December 2018), Bill Ryan (27th December 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), Chip (29th December 2018), Forest Denizen (27th December 2018), Hym (27th December 2018), Matthew (27th December 2018), Spellbound (27th December 2018), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

19. Link to Post #310
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I still think the DeOrr Kunz case was a poor choice to base the 411 movie on.

I also think this phenomenon is the result of interdimensional beings able to open portals and abduct people (or put them back) at will....for which the US gov't (the above videos refer to it as the deep state) is well aware. In many of the 411 cases, gov't officials are found at the scene shortly thereafter which the parents or family members of the missing did not contact. Paulides was right during his seminar at the University Of Toronto (I wish I'd know about that...would have loved to have been there)....these really are X-Files.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 27th December 2018 at 01:56.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), Chip (29th December 2018), DNA (29th December 2018), Forest Denizen (27th December 2018), onawah (27th December 2018), sunwings (3rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (31st December 2018)

21. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

Dave Paulides was on Coast to Coast AM on Sept 30, 2018 with George Knapp. The show was downloaded by an Avalon C2C member (thank you! You know who you are ) — and is now in the Avalon library. As always, it was a very good one.
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/David_Pauli...018_Hour_1.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/David_Pauli...018_Hour_2.mp3
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/David_Pauli...018_Hour_3.mp3
    4. http://avalonlibrary.net/David_Pauli...018_Hour_4.mp3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th December 2018 at 15:51.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (28th December 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), boja (29th December 2018), Chip (29th December 2018), DNA (29th December 2018), Forest Denizen (29th December 2018), lake (28th December 2018), Matthew (28th December 2018), Mike (28th December 2018), onawah (29th December 2018), Spellbound (29th December 2018), waree (28th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Dave Paulides was on Coast to Coast AM on Sept 30, 2018 with George Knapp. The show was downloaded by an Avalon C2C member (thank you! You know who you are ) — and is now in the Avalon library. As always, it was a very good one.
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/David_Pauli...018_Hour_3.mp3
    4. http://avalonlibrary.net/David_Pauli...018_Hour_4.mp3
    At the beginning and also at the end of Hour 4, George Knapp enigmatically says Paulides would be back three weeks later "to make an announcement that would be of interest to our listeners".

So, here's that show:
    It's about Bigfoot, Wild Men and Giants. For that reason, this may belong on another thread (or maybe even its own), but I'm posting it here for now simply because it's Paulides' high-quality work — as always.

The summary from https://coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/10/21:
    Bigfoot, Wild Men and Giants

After a nine-year hiatus from his last Bigfoot book, David Paulides has returned to the arena with Bigfoot Wild Men and Giants. This 376-page tabletop book of news articles describing hairy bipeds and giant skeletons that were located in mounds and graves.

Mr. Paulides has committed himself to the work associated with his books, Missing 411. While searching newspaper archives for missing people, he stumbled across articles of wild men and giants. The description of the wild men and women match that of bigfoot today. In a remarkable coincidence, there are many skeletons of giants found in the same time parameters as the wild men. Are the two topics related? He started accumulating articles until he had stories that covered over 200 years.

The book has descriptions of the biped from 1680-1922, all containing the original newspaper articles, location, and date. This is the perfect book to browse for five minutes or dedicate the next five days. If you are a longtime pessimist to the bigfoot topic or a seasoned researcher, Bigfoot Wildmen and Giants will leave a lasting impact to the reality of hairy giants.

Update:

This is 98% about Bigfoot, Paulides suggesting that "Bigfoot, Wild Men and Giants" may be all the same thing. It's a very fascinating interview, as always.

I copied it to this on-topic existing thread, and we should really discuss this there.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th December 2018 at 15:50.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (29th December 2018), BMJ (5th January 2019), boja (29th December 2018), Chip (29th December 2018), Deux Corbeaux (1st April 2019), DNA (30th December 2018), Forest Denizen (29th December 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (29th December 2018), lake (29th December 2018), Matthew (29th December 2018), mgray (29th December 2018), muxfolder (30th December 2018), onawah (29th December 2018), raregem (29th December 2018), Spellbound (29th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #313
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

So the DAVE PAULIDES & MELBA KETCHUM collaboration's findings after analysis of the DNA samples is :-

BIGFOOT / SASQUATCH has UNKNOWN FATHER DNA, and HUMAN MOTHER DNA !

Sounds like the same scenario as the HUMAN / ET HYBRIDS.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

AutumnW (5th July 2019), Bill Ryan (19th January 2019), Flash (19th January 2019), Hym (20th January 2019), Spellbound (19th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #314
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    @ Spellbound, this are fascinating developments....I always felt there was much more to Dr. Ketchum's work!
    Yes
    I've remained open on Ketchums work as we all know smear campaigns happen.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

AutumnW (5th July 2019), Bill Ryan (21st January 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Spellbound (21st January 2019)

29. Link to Post #315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's a trailer for the Missing 411 new film:

Missing 411- The Hunted

I read about it from a tweet from Paulides:

The response to the trailer for our 2nd movie, Missing 411- The Hunted, has been overwhelmingly positive. Release Date: 6/25. The story of the unexplained disappearance of a series of hunters, all matching our profile points.

source: https://twitter.com/canammissing/sta...98577962962945

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (16th April 2019), Bill Ryan (16th April 2019), BMJ (20th April 2019), boja (17th April 2019), Constance (3rd July 2019), Craig (18th December 2019), DNA (17th April 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd July 2019), Mike (3rd July 2019), Sadieblue (3rd July 2019)

31. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Here's Dave Paulides on Coast to Coast AM, the first two hours of 24 June 2019.
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_Co...ne%202019).mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_Co...ne%202019).mp3

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (3rd July 2019), BMJ (4th July 2019), Constance (3rd July 2019), CurEus (10th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd July 2019), Magnus (3rd July 2019), Mike (3rd July 2019), sandy (4th July 2019), skogvokter (7th July 2019), sunflower (3rd July 2019), Yoda (3rd July 2019)

33. Link to Post #317
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Never hunt with a cross bow! I'll have to remember that. I liked the story about the guy creeping up on his prey with crossbow only to find he was being hunted himself.

I don't know if I could go walking alone in the deep woods anymore without becoming a touch unnerved. Used to be able to not think about Paulides material while taking mini hikes. But now, with managed disclosure happening and the idea that craft are invisible when directly overhead, I don't know if I could put that out of my mind. Plus I live in cougar country. Carrying a big stick helps with the kitties, but et's, yetis, not so much.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

avid (5th July 2019), Bill Ryan (5th July 2019), diteras (6th July 2019), Patient (5th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

there is an area south of me - roughly from (grab a uk map - find Yorkshire - middle and to the right half way up) just north of Bridlington there is a place called 'Bempton - work inland to Staxton (RAF tracking station) roughly look down toward Hull - that's one hot area. To the North Dalby and the moors - hotter.

I see you have discussed this here back in 2014 - Rich D Hall (human mutilations) Someone spoke of a nasty ley in that area --well ... a very old standing stone in a churchyard at Rudston ...

.....which aint far away from the drain. (see below)

The airspace of the North Yorks moors is often shut down and all we have are Chinooks and jets not showing on FR24--- Dalby Forest too - seven human mutilations allegedly (see the above thread- film from Richplanet) --- I was told by a farmer they were certainly not dummies - because they put them in body bags ---that's just---well put it this way---I could walk.

Then.....

In the middle you have Barmston famous for -

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...-killing-73245

report here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ2g78KTMfA

A researcher called Paul Sinclair has done some work around this-
    short film here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWOJsJ6XgGY

I am pretty sure this isn't a Granite geology - limestone maybes? This must be based on something been seen too often by people who didn't know of it - a lot of the area has a mini Skinwalker feel --- with all the accompanying phenomena of that paranormal Disneyland.

I have kit anyway ...mel metre / infrasound / lasers / night vision binno's / and ............a crossbow.(2 actually but I never kill anything so be cool =vegetarian)

Anyone fancy a night out?
    Last edited by diteras; 6th July 2019 at 22:25. Reason: thanks mr ryan

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diteras For This Post:

Forest Denizen (7th July 2019), sunwings (9th July 2019), The Moss Trooper (6th July 2019), Tintin (4th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #319
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

"I have kit anyway ...mel metre / infrasound / lasers / night vision binno's / and ............a crossbow.(2 actually but I never kill anything so be cool =vegetarian)

Anyone fancy a night out?"

Sounds like one of the best chat-up lines ever. Think I might try that one on my next night out.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Forest Denizen (7th July 2019), Mike (7th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2019), Tintin (4th December 2019)

39. Link to Post #320
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

another good researcher on the subject is British author Steph Young (a woman)- already written 10 books about this subject-

I wish I could provide a link about this but I'm still trying to come to terms with my new MAC/Apple (was much easier with Windows); can't provide an orthographic link yet;

hopefully I'll become smarter in the future-

be well all-

Larry

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), Forest Denizen (7th July 2019), Mike (7th July 2019), Tintin (4th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast