+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Then he reports an Ohio experience where a hunter sees a shimmer moving from tree to tree. She is curiously not alarmed and almost forgets the incident.
    That reminded me of the first Predator movie when I heard the above case.
    (Silly aside, nothing pertinent).
    That is true and possibly pertinent in that this could be an interdimensional phenomenon?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (12th August 2020), Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), Ewan (9th August 2020), Forest Denizen (9th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #382
    Thanks

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

People disappear and reappear while alone. They seem to have inexplicably left their possessions and even clothes. these incidents happen in clustered locations that have common elements like water ways and boulder fields. The weather changes after an incident. I think this is fascinating and terrifying because there is an underlying phenomenon we can't even understand.

Quote Bigfoot: An Inter-Dimensional Entity
    Nick Redfern
    September 16, 2014

If there is one thing that can be said with any degree of certainty about Bigfoot, it’s that it has an undeniable “here one minute, and gone the next minute” aspect to it. Of course, those who (unlike me) adhere to the idea that Bigfoot is a purely flesh and blood animal suggest the creature is simply an incredibly stealthy one – most of the time, at least.

Maybe, however, there is more to it than that. Just maybe, there is far more to it than that. Ronan Coghlan is an Irish researcher and author – on many things paranormal – who has an intriguing theory on the matter of Bigfoot and its curiously elusive presence in our world.

It’s a theory that will likely provoke intrigue, interest, anger, and wonder – to varying degrees and depending on one’s personal views on what Bigfoot is or is not.

In a 2012 interview with me, Coghlan said: “It’s now becoming acceptable in physics to say there are alternative universes.”

The subject is far from one lacking in mysteries and questions, however, as Coghlan openly acknowledges: “Now, how do you get into, or out of, alternative universes? Well, the answer is quite simple: You have heard of worm-holes, I’m sure? No-one has ever seen a worm-hole, I hasten to add.

“They are hypothetical, but mainstream physicists say they could be there, and there’s one particular type called the Lorentzian Traversable Wormhole. Physicists admit there is a possibility that this exists, and it would be like a short-cut, from one universe to another.

“Thus, for example, it’s rather like a portal: Something from the other universe would come through it. Or, something from another planet could come through it.”

Turning his attentions towards the links between worm-holes and bizarre beasts, such as the aforementioned Bigfoot, Coghlan comments that: “If there are any of these worm-holes on Earth, it would be quite easy for anything to come through, like a Bigfoot, and it’s quite possible any number of anomalous creatures could find their way through from time to time.

“You remember John Keel and his window-areas? That would tend to indicate there’s a worm-hole in the vicinity; such as Point Pleasant, West Virginia, where the Mothman was seen.

“I have the distinct suspicion we are dealing with window-areas that either contact some other planet, or they contact another universe. My money is on the other universe, rather than the other planet, to be honest with you.

“Either a short-cut through time, or a short-cut through space, is recognized as possible these days. This is kind of cutting-edge physics, as it were.

“Now, the other one isn’t cutting-edge physics at all. It’s my own little theory.

“I think, looking at a great many legends, folk-tales, and things of that nature, it is possible to vibrate at different rates. And if you vibrate at a different rate, you are not seen. You are not tangible. And, then, when your vibration changes, you are seen, and you are tangible. Maybe that this has something to do with Bigfoot appearing and disappearing in a strange fashion.

“And, on the question of UFOs: Quite a large number of Bigfoot-type creatures have been seen in the vicinity of UFOs.

“I’m not saying there’s necessarily a connection between the two, but they do – quite often – turn up in the same areas. Now, if UFOs travel by worm-holes, and if Bigfoot does the same, that might allow for a connection between the two. They might not be mutually exclusive.”
    Quote Stars and Stripes, April 22, 1977

In his Strange Creatures From Time And Space, John Keel writes about “window areas”: “We have a theory. It is not very scientific but it is based upon the known facts. These creatures and strange events tend to recur in the same areas year after year, even century after century…” but there his theorizing did not stop. If there’s one important evolution in his oeuvre, it is his breaking away from the – at that time – predominant ETH explanation for the UFO phenomenon. This theory permeates his books like UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, Our Haunted Planet, and The Eighth Tower, this last title the least known of his tremendously influential titles, but the most comprehensive in regards to his theory on the “Ultraterrestrials,” and the intelligences or intelligence that inhabits the Superspectrum, all of which can be compared more or less to Charles Fort’s musings on the Supersargasso Sea encircling the earth.

Last edited by Delight; 9th August 2020 at 08:24.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), Ewan (12th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2020), Peter UK (9th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th August 2020), skogvokter (11th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks

These are interesting and informative

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (10th August 2020), Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), Ewan (12th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th August 2020), skogvokter (11th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Then he reports an Ohio experience where a hunter sees a shimmer moving from tree to tree. She is curiously not alarmed and almost forgets the incident.
    That reminded me of the first Predator movie when I heard the above case.
    (Silly aside, nothing pertinent).
    I thought this was interesting

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (12th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), Ewan (12th August 2020), Flowerpunkchip (19th October 2020), Forest Denizen (12th August 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), janette (9th September 2020), onevoice (12th August 2020), Rosco1 (6th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

His documentary Missing411 The Hunted is now free on Amazon Prime video, can also sign up for a free 30 day trial in most places

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2020), Ewan (12th August 2020), Forest Denizen (26th August 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), janette (9th September 2020), onevoice (13th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

Have not heard this yet but IMO there is a connecting link between mysteries around cryptic encounters and the missing people.. Where do they go after "the foot prints end"?

This came out today and I just found it. Synchronicity Rules!!

Quote Missing Fae-1-1
    August 16, 2016
    J. Cutchin

As we slouch through the dog days toward a merciful autumn, we’re graced with yet another entry in David Paulides’ Missing 411 series, this time subtitled Hunters. Anyone unfamiliar with Paulides should certainly avail themselves of his research, because it’s not only well-done, but chilling to boot.

I’ve mentioned numerous times before how Paulides’ research has become something of a paranormal Rorschach test: depending upon your interests, you’ll see what you want to see. Those with an interest in Sasquatch will contend that ape-men are snatching innocent hikers from National Parks. UFO aficionados will seize upon these cases as evidence of alien abduction. Conspiracy theorists will claim the government is harvesting brilliant minds to lead us through a worldwide cataclysm.

All of this, of course, ignores the absolute weirdness that surrounds the Missing 411 disappearances. There are plenty of strange commonalities to these cases (some listed below) that defy any of these traditional explanations. Nothing in Forteana seems to fit all the puzzle pieces.

Except, of course, faeries.

As noted numerous times on this blog and in my work, the fae folk are generally not pleasant, sweet, wish-granting godmothers. Usually they were quite nasty and, among other fiendish pastimes, delighted in abducting people, often from forests (consider the fact that the etymology of the word panic refers directly to the god Pan—a satyr, one of the fae folk—who instilled fear with strange noises from the woodlands).

In a spectacular example of possibly invalidating the objectivity of my view—being a faerie aficionado, of course I see their hand in this—consider how well the fae folk model fits the criteria for the disappearances outlined in the Missing 411 series:

Boulder fields and bodies of water. Quite a few people in Paulides' research disappear near boulder fields and bodies of water. While it is true that both Sasquatch and UFOs are commonly sighted near water, boulder fields fail to show up as often. In folklore, on the otherhand, bodies of water are home to water elementals, while boulder fields are regarded as faerie domains the world over.

Storms. Being nature spirits, faeries were naturally ascribed control over the elements, including storms and the weather. In the Missing 411 cases, Search & Rescue teams are frequently foiled by poor weather and sudden snow and rain. Certainly such abilities fall outside the scope of proponents that Sasquatch is a flesh-and-blood ape. While some will be quick to point out that the U.S. government can influence the weather—and, by extension, any sufficiently advanced non-human intelligence could as well—it seems like a grossly inefficient way to impede S&R progress, and I am not comfortable admitting that the precedent for such accuracy exists.

Animal fear. Just as in the Missing 411 cases, UFO and (especially) Sasquatch literature is replete with animals, particularly dogs, refusing to venture into the woods. Trained bloodhounds, for example, will simply lay down at the forest's edge and refuse to venture any further. This behavior is not only reflected in faerie lore of yore, but also in modern cases, such as the man whose dog was rooted to the spot after spying a pukwudgie in Raynham, Massachusetts.

Disembodied sounds. In some cases from the Missing 411 books, S&R teams will hear a disembodied voice, presumably the victim, coming from the wilderness. This phenomenon calls to mind not only the Oliver Lerch disappearance (likely a hoax), but also fae folk encounters, of which disembodied voices and music are a staple. As noted above, the Greek god Pan was often blamed with anomalous sounds coming from the woods. (As a humorous sidebar, take a listen to this Sasquatch Chronicles episode, which interviews hunters who hear childlike laughter in the woods... of course it couldn't be a faerie, that would be silly—it must be a Sasquatch!)

Modern folk heroes. One of Paulides' more recent entries, Missing 411: A Sobering Coincidence, covers scholar-athletes who become intoxicated and are found dead in nearby bodies of water. This has a two-fold dimension when interpreted through the faerie lense: not only do the fae folk enjoy picking on drunkards, like Jemmy Doyle, but there are plenty of Fairytales where the protagonist is a warrior (in the 21st century our tribes are sports teams, their athletes our warriors). Some may rightly counter that the toxicology reports of these young men often have modern medicinal sedatives in their bodies—but the fae phenomenon has always acted within the constraints of its cultural context. If faeries of 1250 A.D. pushed wine and ale upon their captors, perhaps they would behave similarly with GHB.

Plucked into the air. Many advocates of the UFO solution point to the fact that Paulides’ son mentioned (and I paraphrase): “It’s almost as if something plucked these people up into the air, like a claw machine.” True, one of the victims—Todd Geib—placed a cell phone call that sounded as though he was rushing through the air. But I will see your UFO theory and counter with a quote from Evans-Wentz’s The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries, which describes the Tylwyth Teg of the Isle of Anglesey: “As aerial beings the Tylwyth Teg could fly and move about in the air at will.”

Berry picking. Many of the victims in Paulides’ work disappear while out berry picking. This detail seems innocuous enough at first, but I have had many people see parallels to this and the cases I mention in A Trojan Feast. If forests are the faeries’ domain, and berries are in the forest, then that makes berries faerie food; and, if those who eat faerie food are trapped with the faeries forever then... well, you do the math.

There are several other criteria I've failed to mention, but these examples should be clear how parsimonious the fae folk solution is in expalning the Missing 411 cases. Factor in a handful of entities seen in some of the cases which sound strikingly like faeries, and the case is strengthened.

Just because the Missing 411 cases have the "mouth feel" of fae activity does not mean that other theories are incorrect. This would certainly hold true if, as I suspect, both UFO and Sasquatch lore are attempts to describe the same phenomenon our ancestors attributed to faeries.

What needs to be evaluated, really, is the paradigm in which Paulides' cases are presented: few to any materialist interpretations will yield a satisfactory answer. It is only by examining folklore that we will gain any deeper insight.

One final, extremely compelling detail: consider this excerpt from Katharine Luomala's

"Phantom Marchers in the Hawaiian Islands," an article which appeared in the Fall 1983 edition of Pacific Studies:

The limpet picker related his story this way: One night when I was fishing for ulua [crevally, Carangidae] Mahu-kona side, I was sitting listening to the waves crash on the rocks. I was with Keoki. We started talking story after sliding fresh puhi [eels] down the line. It was about ten o’clock. Suddenly I heard the sound of a conch shell blowing in the distance. Keoki heard it too. I thought it was the wind. Then a little while later we heard it again. This time it was a little louder. It was spooky because we didn’t see anything, Then we heard it again. We looked toward Ka-wai-hae side and then we saw it. It looked like a procession. At first we saw a line of torches in the distance. The procession was moving along the coastline. The conch shell blew again.

I took out my knife and Keoki got the rifle. We went seaward and laid down on the lava rock. We knew about night marchers [Hawaiian faeries, otherwise known as the menehune - ed.] from other fishermen. We knew you aren’t supposed to look upon the marchers and to lay on the ground face down. We did this. The marchers passed about fifty yards in front of us on the sand path. As they passed we could hear the sound of a drum pounding beat by beat. We didn’t look up until they were farther down the coast. All we could see now was the line of torches, and all we could hear was the far away sound of the conch shell.

We didn’t know if they were going to come back that night, but we didn’t want to stick around and see. We got our sleeping bags and made it to the car and went to Spencer Park to spend the rest of the night. In the morning we went back and picked up our rigs and equipment we left behind.

Later, Luomala describes this behavior as part of a larger set of Hawaiian beliefs regarding the procession of royalty:

A herald often accompanied a dignitary in order to command people to get off the road and, if the principal marcher was of very high rank, to prostate themselves (kapu moe), or, if of lower rank, to squat down (kapu noho). The herald might also require the onlooker to close his eyes or to remove all or part of his clothing....

Although many victims detailed in Paulides' research disappear without a trace, occasionally their bodies are found.

Quite often, the corpses are face down in the dirt, their clothes neatly folded and placed beside them.
    Last edited by Delight; 17th August 2020 at 00:37.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2020), Eva2 (9th September 2020), Ewan (21st August 2020), Forest Denizen (26th August 2020), Harmony (17th August 2020), Hym (17th August 2020), janette (17th August 2020), Mike (17th August 2020), onevoice (17th August 2020), Rosco1 (5th October 2020), selinam (17th August 2020), sunflower (26th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #387
    Thanks

I use Brave browser and it really does eliminate most ads.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2020), Ewan (27th August 2020), Forest Denizen (26th August 2020), janette (9th September 2020), kudzy (21st October 2020), Unicorn (26th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #388
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Three more updates from Paulides in the last week:

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Delight (9th September 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Forest Denizen (9th September 2020), janette (9th September 2020), kudzy (21st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020), The Moss Trooper (9th September 2020), Yoda (9th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #389
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

The first video in Bill's post above, Nora Quoirin, has to be watched. Poor Nora.

The official report of the police is gobsmacking...... far, far more open minded than western police, that's for sure.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Forest Denizen (9th September 2020), janette (9th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

This is a fascinating mystery.

Again and again evidence that there is a link between these disappearances and a strange force. The skinwalker is a human who is said to have allied with a perverse magic and allied with evil beings. Magicians talk about invocation and evocation of the elemental beings. If one calls it the realm of Fae, there are beings who are harmful and those who even help. DP talking about Djinn, Shadow Beings reminds me of all kinds of descriptions of "THE Adversary" of man.

Quote Taking a Look at the Djinn
    Nick Redfern
    December 13, 2018
    Of all the entities of the supernatural variety, none are more feared and revered – in equal amounts – than the Middle Eastern Djinn. They are ancient and powerful beings that should be avoided at all costs. Although, at times they can be friendly and helpful, the Djinn are also dangerous and manipulative. Without doubt, one of the most learned researchers in the field of energy-based entities is Rosemary Ellen Guiley, whose books include The Djinn Connection. Rosemary says: “They can eat human food when they take human form, but our food does not sustain them. It gives them pleasure. They can absorb the essence of food, and things like the molecules from tobacco smoke, which provide enjoyment. Their main source of nourishment is the absorption of energy from life forms. The best is the draining of a soul, but is difficult to do and is considered unlawful. It is, however, practiced by certain powerful, renegade Djinn. The vampiric absorption of the life force can be quite detrimental to people, and cause health problems.”

According to ancient lore, the Djinn existed long before we did – tens of thousands of years before us, in fact. The story of the Djinn is detailed in the pages of the Quran, which is the sacred book of Islamic teachings and which those of the Muslim faith believe is the word of God – or, in their religion, Allah, as he is known. Although there are significant differences between the Bible and the Quran, there are a lot of deep similarities, too. The Bible teaches that God created the human race, in the form of Adam and Eve – the latter having allegedly been crafted from one of Adam’s ribs. In the world of Islam, Allah brought Adam into being, too. But, he did much more than that. As well as bringing the human race and the angels to life, Allah also created supernatural entities that, in terms of power and stature, were right up there with the angels. They were, if you have not already guessed, the mighty Djinn of old.

Things went wrong for the Djinn – and drastically so – when Allah insisted that they display deep reverence for Adam. The angels were ordered to do likewise. And, while the Angels dutifully did what they were told, the Djinn most assuredly did not. They chose to vehemently go against the word of Allah. For the Djinn, this proved to be utterly disastrous: they were unceremoniously slung out of the realm of Heaven. Their only chance of retaining some degree of their original, powerful status is when Judgement Day finally comes along. That, we are told, is when all of the Djinn will be placed before Allah and given the opportunity to make things right, whenever that may be. Until then, and under the law of Allah, the Djinn are free to do as they please – which includes feeding on us and, if they choose, even to forever obliterate us from existence. While the Djinn can – to a degree – encourage people to perform sinful acts, they cannot literally force us to commit the likes of murder and violence. We are still very much the deciding factor.

The mightiest of all the Djinn is Iblis. In fact, he is the overlord of the Djinn. His name translates into English as “despair.” In essence, Iblis can be compared to Satan – in the sense that one of his prime directives is to lure the human race to the dark side. The parallel between the Devil and Iblis is made even more obvious by the fact that in Islamic lore Iblis’ alternative name is Shaitan – which only serves to amplify the Satanic-themed links between Iblis and the Devil of the Bible. That Iblis – also referred to as Shaitan, remember – is the ultimate Djinn, has given rise to the theory that the rest of the Djinn hordes are the equivalents of the Bible’s demons. Certainly, there are uncanny similarities between both stories.
    The recent case of Gia Fuda in Washington seems to fit the profile (and luckily she was found...very disoriented and unable to say what happened)

It is amazing that large amounts of GHB were isolated on a second autopsy for Dan Zamlen. This is a natural "forgetting" neurotransmitter. it would make sense of why people who survive cannot recall what happened.

Quote gamma-Hydroxybutyric acid or γ-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB), also known as 4-hydroxybutanoic acid, is a naturally occurring neurotransmitter and a psychoactive drug.It is a precursor to GABA, glutamate, and glycine in certain brain areas. It acts on the GHB receptor and is a weak agonist at the GABA B receptor. GHB has been used in the medical setting as a general anesthetic and as a treatment ...
    Last edited by Delight; 10th September 2020 at 01:35.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), Chris Gilbert (20th September 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Forest Denizen (20th September 2020), janette (20th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th September 2020), thepainterdoug (10th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #391
    Thanks

Another update from David, published just over a week ago.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (20th September 2020), Delight (20th September 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Forest Denizen (20th September 2020), janette (19th October 2020), kudzy (21st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd September 2020), skogvokter (20th September 2020), Yoda (22nd September 2020)

23. Link to Post #392
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Another update from David, published just over a week ago.

and this...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020), kudzy (21st October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd September 2020), skogvokter (20th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #393
    Thanks

Listening to this and hearing about the interdimensional interface with other beings in the wilderness.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), Harmony (19th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd September 2020), skogvokter (23rd September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2020)

27. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

Two more updates, a week and a day ago respectively. Dave Paulides is (rightly) highly frustrated about quite a number of things.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (3rd October 2020), Elainie (3rd October 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (3rd October 2020), Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), Harmony (19th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020), kudzy (21st October 2020), muxfolder (4th October 2020), skogvokter (5th October 2020), TomKat (3rd October 2020), Yoda (3rd October 2020)

29. Link to Post #395
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,643 times in 20,814 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Two more updates, a week and a day ago respectively. Dave Paulides is (rightly) highly frustrated about quite a number of things.

And the irony + hypocrisy is that the Governments have no problems invading more and more of OUR privacy on so many levels placing intelligent surveillance cameras everywhere + using our Smart Phone use data like: "Contact Tracing App" and that is just the beginning ... Them hyperventilating (being upset) us filming in Nature seems really odd.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th October 2020 at 15:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Elainie (3rd October 2020), Ewan (7th January 2024), Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #396
    Thanks

Ancient legends and folklore say people should avoid Yeti....

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Ewan (5th October 2020), Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020), TravelerJim (5th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #397
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

The book referenced in the video above, "Life among the Piutes", is in my personal library but you can find it here.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alecs (5th October 2020), Bill Ryan (5th October 2020), Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), Harmony (19th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #398
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Are there any links to download David Paulides books for free?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stou07 For This Post:

Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #399
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by stou07 (here)
    Are there any links to download David Paulides books for free?
    He doesn't do digital editions due to copyright infringement, which is theft.

I feel very strongly that authors should receive payment for their work, I would be very unhappy if the book that I have listed was available for free after all the work that went into creating it.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 18th October 2020 at 22:35.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #400
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    His documentary Missing411 The Hunted is now free on Amazon Prime video, can also sign up for a free 30 day trial in most places
    This is on Tubi as well right now. Free free free
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Forest Denizen (29th October 2020), Harmony (19th October 2020), janette (19th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast