+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,866 times in 1,254 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

If anyone has the time, could you possibly post some more of Dave Paulides' updates? I'd imagine there have to be some in the last couple of months.

Hi Bill, I wonder if you saved the video in the opening post, it is no longer available?

From Bill: I searched, and unfortunately I don't have it saved. I can't [yet] find it anywhere else, either.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th July 2020 at 12:02.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Harmony (27th July 2020), Ken (26th July 2020), kfm27917 (Today), Sarah Rainsong (27th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 301,541 times in 22,334 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    The Mount Rainier Cluster of missing people
    David Paulides presents a series of unusual disappearances in Mount Rainier National Park.

The report at 2:20 (which Dave has mentioned before) was almost more highly strange than anything else I've ever heard. The experienced climber, who vanished, was tied to the end of a rope. It'd 100% certainly have been either like this...

...or via what's called a screwgate karabiner (a strong metal snaplink, with a breaking strain of a ton or more), like this:

In the first image, you can see the knot (which is what's always used) that would need to be untied. (And that would be impossible if the the rope was under tension.) In the second, the karabiner has a strong finger-screw on the 'gate' to stop it from ever opening accidentally.

These methods are all tried, tested, and super-safe. Even if he wasn't wearing a harness (highly unlikely these days), he'd have been firmly tied on round his waist with a similar knot.

For an experienced climber to become detached from the rope in the middle of a climb and then to totally disappear, never to be found, is just impossible. (I'm an experienced climber myself, and I know about this stuff. It's mind-boggling.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th July 2020 at 12:06.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Harmony (27th July 2020), Ken (27th July 2020), kfm27917 (Today), Sarah Rainsong (29th July 2020), wegge (27th July 2020), william r sanford72 (27th July 2020), wondering (27th July 2020), Yoda (27th July 2020), YoYoYo (27th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #343
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

"It's like somebody unhooked". I don't know much about technical climbing. I wonder how likely or unlikely it would be for someone to unhook the carabiner. Would someone need to unhook to use the facilities?
    You don't have a soul, you are a soul that has a body

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Harmony (27th July 2020), Ken (27th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #344
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,795 times in 1,915 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

If anyone has the time, could you possibly post some more of Dave Paulides' updates? I'd imagine there have to be some in the last couple of months.

Hi Bill, I wonder if you saved the video in the opening post, it is no longer available?
    From Bill: I searched, and unfortunately I don't have it saved. I can't [yet] find it anywhere else, either.
    Yeh I can't find it either, which is a shame as I missed it originally. I did find this however, a 52 minute segment, but uncertain if this is the right talk or not.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KOlKAXB9H8Ag

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th July 2020 at 14:17. Reason: embedded the video
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Harmony (27th July 2020), Ken (28th July 2020), kfm27917 (Today)

9. Link to Post #345
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NX.P (here)
    "It's like somebody unhooked". I don't know much about technical climbing. I wonder how likely or unlikely it would be for someone to unhook the carabiner. Would someone need to unhook to use the facilities?
    Well, it's most unlikely, in the middle of a climb that might have looked a little like this. (This is one of the rock climbs on Rainier, just an example of the possible terrain he might have been on. But we don't know exactly where he was.)

(Taking a pee isn't a problem for a man in a climbing harness connected to a rope. But for anything else, one would have to take the thing right off, which no climber would ever do on a fairly short climb.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th July 2020 at 14:22.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2020), Harmony (27th July 2020), Ken (28th July 2020), kfm27917 (Today), Sarah Rainsong (29th July 2020), Yoda (27th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

I've listened to David Paulides for years now and have one of the Missing 411 books. It doesn't matter how much information you try to absorb, any hint of a solution is as elusive as in the first case I ever heard about.

So all that is left is speculation, and such a (speculative) thought just occured to me as I listened to the last two vids posted above. The shoes, always the shoes and socks - in almost every case. I suddenly drew a parallel with the tracking abilities of predators and, perhaps, also our ancestors. Some people today still have those skills of 'connecting' with a trail, this information was recently listened to in an Anna Breytenbach video here where two or three traditional trackers are interviewed.

It occured to me the removal of socks and shoes and thereby putting bare feet on the earth may make it easier to maintain contact with the individual. Much like rubber soles grounding you from electrical shocks. How the persuasion to remove said socks and shoes happens is another question.

There was also a case in the late 1800's or possibly early 1900's of a railway worker (USA) who went missing for days, or over a week, but eventually staggered back out of the bush close to death. The man claimed a female ape had licked the soles of his feet until they were raw and bloody so he could not escape. Apparently he died, as memory serves, within 24 hrs of being found. Now that makes sense if a female was desperate for a mate but makes no sense in the case of children and the elderly.

Some cases seem quite benign, others considerably more malignant but is that malignancy our interpretation when a body is discovered - but may actually have been an accident on the part of the, for want of a better word, 'kidnapper'? A kidnapper not experienced in the actual frailty of a human compared to themselves for instance?

Did anyone else see the Missing 411 : The Hunted? There is one story in that in particular about an experienced hunter who loses his pack horse on the way up a trail and sets off to retrieve a re-supply from a cache. He never made it to the cache, but continued on past, shortly after taking off his, you guessed it, socks and shoes, he apparently wandered miles after that and his backpack was found neatly propped up against the trunk of a tree and not too far away a flask and cup were set out on a rock as though he had sat there to take a drink. From that vantage point he could see a road and a ranch yet his body was found a few miles away heading away from those points of possible sanctuary.

It is also quite prevalent in certain cultures that there is a connection between boulders and magical beings that goes back hundreds of years.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-elves/280783/

https://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-L...-Cherokee.html

Edit to add: http://www.native-languages.org/legends-rocks.htm This may also be of general interest, Native American beliefs and legends centred around various rocks.
    Last edited by Ewan; 27th July 2020 at 17:06.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alecs (27th July 2020), Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Harmony (29th July 2020), Ken (28th July 2020), kfm27917 (Today), Sarah Rainsong (29th July 2020), wegge (28th July 2020), william r sanford72 (27th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #347
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

While this is not a missing persons case, nonetheless, I'll add this video as well where David Paulides interviews an owner of housed vortex in Montana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGz8ehbaRVE

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ewan (27th July 2020), Harmony (29th July 2020), Ken (28th July 2020), kfm27917 (Today), Sarah Rainsong (29th July 2020), william r sanford72 (27th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #348
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,014 times in 428 posts

Hot off the press, Canam Missing Project's latest:

Also, anyone that has Amazon Prime, you can watch Missing 411: The Hunted for free. In the latest video above, Dave is encouraging people to go and watch it and to speed the word that it is now free to watch. For anyone that has not yet seen it, it is must-watch viewing!

Spread the word.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 28th July 2020 at 22:56.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Agape (30th July 2020), Alecs (30th July 2020), Bill Ryan (28th July 2020), boja (29th July 2020), Ewan (Yesterday), Harmony (29th July 2020), Jill (29th July 2020), Ken (28th July 2020), kfm27917 (Today), Sarah Rainsong (29th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #349
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,155 times in 4,352 posts

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/washington...opstories.html

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but it sure is interesting. This young woman was found in the woods in Washington after being missing for 8 days, and she can't coherently explain what happened during that time.

Although she was found, there might be some relevance here to Paulides research. She was found near water, which is always a theme in the 411 cases, and had also abandoned some of her clothing(another recurring 411 theme). Plus, she's quite unclear as to what went on during those 8 days. She apparently ran out of gas but the authorities don't know how she wound up in the woods.

I feel like this needs to be bookmarked somewhere, and this seems like an appropriate spot.
    Last edited by Mike; Yesterday at 14:42.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Ewan (Yesterday), happyuk (Yesterday), Ken (Yesterday), kfm27917 (Today)

19. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but it sure is interesting. This young woman was found in the woods in Washington after being missing for 8 days, and she can't coherently explain what happened during that time.

Although she was found, there might be some relevance here to Paulides research. She was found near water, which is always a theme in the 411 cases, and had also abandoned some of her clothing(another recurring 411 theme). Plus, she's quite unclear as to what went on during those 8 days. She apparently ran out of gas but the authorities don't know how she wound up in the woods.

I feel like this needs to be bookmarked somewhere, and this seems like an appropriate spot.
    Mike, sorry to be a nuisance, but is there any chance you can copy/paste this. It is impossible for me to view without allowing tracking permissions - a very devious website offering you opt outs which if you go to select track you anyway.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Ken (Yesterday), Mike (Today)

21. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

Mike, sorry to be a nuisance, but is there any chance you can copy/paste this. It is impossible for me to view without allowing tracking permissions - a very devious website offering you opt outs which if you go to select track you anyway.
    I'll do that, no problem.

Washington teen found in woods 8 days after going missing

1 August, 2020

An 18-year-old who went missing on July 24 has been found eight days later in the heavily wooded Cascade Mountains east of Seattle in what rescuers are calling a "miracle."

Giovanna "Gia" Fuda went missing last Friday after last being seen on surveillance footage at a coffee shop in Index, Washington. Her car was found out of gas on Highway 2 the next day between Skykomish and Steven's Pass in extremely mountainous terrain. But after more than a week of searching, the authorities had turned up very little until Saturday.

"We are absolutely thrilled to know that search and rescue located her alive," Sgt. Ryan Abbott, with the King County Sheriff's Office, said at a press conference Saturday evening. "She's in stable condition. She is with her parents and being transported to a local hospital."

Search and rescuers came across a notebook that belonged to Fuda along a stream deep in the woods off Highway 2 at about 2:45 p.m. local time, Abbott said. The crew followed the stream and eventually came across clothes and shoes belonging to Fuda. The searchers kept following the creek up a steep embankment and found her 2 miles from the bottom of the ravine.

"It shows that miracles do happen and don't ever quit, and that's what we were doing," Abbott said. "They just continued to search and thank god they found her."

PHOTO: The King County Sheriff's Office released video surveillance of Gia Fuda, 18, at a coffee shop in Index, Wash., on July 24, 2020, where she was last seen before going missing. She was found alive eight days later.

Abbott called the area a "dead zone" and said it was difficult to track Fuda's cellphone. Initially, authorities believed her phone had been turned off while searching for her, but are now unsure if it was off or just had no signal.

"When this all started, Friday was kind of the last day anyone had seen her," Abbott said. "We had King County Search and Rescue out for the first several days and we had search and rescue out from all over the state assisting us throughout the week. They are absolutely amazing. They are volunteers. They do this on their own time and, again, to find enough people to come out here, hundreds of volunteers day in and day out, to try and find Gia was amazing."

The King County Sheriff's Office had labeled her disappearance as "suspicious" on July 27, but said at the press conference after she was found that she may have just gotten lost looking for gas. Abbott said the nearest gas station to where her car was located was about 10 miles away and she might have simply gotten lost trying to walk there. He wasn't sure why or how she ended up in the woods.

Fuda had no food with her, but there are berries in the woods and she would have been able to drink from the creek, officials said.
    One of those who found her was a doctor and was able to provide initial care, but Abbott said Fuda was not able to coherently explain what had happened in the eight days.

Her family and friends and hundreds of volunteers had spent every day searching for Gia.

"I feel hopeful, but I don't feel very good," Kristin Fuda, Gia's mother told Seattle ABC affiliate KOMO on Friday. "You just don't know what to think, it's totally unknown."

After the rescue, the sheriff's office thanked them for their help in the search and rescue mission.

"We are thrilled for the family," Abbott said. "They have been out with us here. They have been trying to help us search; they've been a great support. And from my understanding, of course, the parents were thrilled when they found out Gia was alive."

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (Yesterday), Ken (Yesterday), Mike (Today), Sirus (Yesterday), Star Mariner (Today), william r sanford72 (Today), Yoda (Yesterday)

23. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

I'll do that, no problem.

Washington teen found in woods 8 days after going missing

1 August, 2020

An 18-year-old who went missing on July 24 has been found eight days later in the heavily wooded Cascade Mountains east of Seattle in what rescuers are calling a "miracle."
    Thanks Bill.

I'm quite sure someone will bring this to DP's attention, it has all the hallmarks of a missing person case, though fortunately without the missing person.

It seems more and more apparent to me that there is mind control, insertion of thoughts into another being, going on here. I can think of nothing else that explains the consistent removal of shoes/clothing.

Running out of gas? Let's assume she wasn't stupid.

Edit to add:

A quick google search for Cascade Moutain disappearnces turns up a lot of results.
    Last edited by Ewan; Yesterday at 20:02.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), happyuk (Yesterday), Ken (Yesterday), kfm27917 (Today), Mike (Today), william r sanford72 (Today)

25. Link to Post #353
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

That's not far from Vesper Peak and the Samantha Sayers case.
    You don't have a soul, you are a soul that has a body

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Mike (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18