+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst 1 11 21 23 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    There are factors in the Paulides Missing that correspond too much with Sasquatch.
    But not in the cities. And not in Europe.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (22nd March 2017), avid (29th January 2017), DNA (29th January 2017), Spellbound (29th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #202
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

I don't think this is sasquatch related. I believe in sasquatch...but this is different.

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There are factors in the Paulides Missing that correspond too much with Sasquatch.
    But not in the cities. And not in Europe.
    True but Paulides changes his criteria for those places many times in my opinion.
    My assertion for Sasquatch is being that Paulides sticks with his original criteria for choosing cases. So as far as the books are concerned, Eastern Missing 411 and Western Missing 411 are where he establishes the criteria for choosing his cases most heavily.
    He really gets away from this in Missing 411 "The devil is in the details" which I feel is his worst book because he gets away from the original criteria he used to choose cases. If we stick to the original clusters in the USA we see that they match places where Sasquatch sightings are the most frequent.

From Joe R here https://sasquatchchronicles.com/topi.../2/#post-58114
    Quote I am actually in the middle of writing a book right now about aggressive sasquatch attacks and one of the things i found in doing my research was this, i looked at the cluster map that Dave Paulides had put together and i wrote down where the most concentrated clusters were located, there were many that had like a dozen or so missing people in a 5 to 10 mile square area and some in a much more concentrated area, then what i did was i went to the BFRO and looked up sighting reports in those areas and what i found floored me, almost every one of those clusters of missing people were where the highest number of sightings took place. There were many other commonalities i found ironically that you mentioned that i have put in the book.
    Paulides was a hardcore Sasquatch researcher before he wrote the Missing 411 books. He has written two of the absolute best Sasquatch books you will ever find, and he started the Sasquatch genome project with Melba Ketchum. The Paulides research was developed according to a Missing girl who a witness stated was carried off by a family of Sasquatch never to be seen again. This was in the Missing 411 Wesern US books.
    The most difficult lesson for Paulides to learn was how poorly Sasquatch research books sell. So my guess is that Paulides found a way to market his Sasquatch research in a way as to create a little mystery and simply present the reader with the facts of the disappearance. Brilliant really and I have no problem with the subterfuge on his part in so far as this is concerned.
    Last edited by DNA; 29th January 2017 at 01:50.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), skogvokter (2nd February 2017), Spellbound (29th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

Paulides has been asked about Sasquatch on many occasions and has said there have not been any footprints found near these disappearances, nor has there been any sightings of Sasquatch near these disappearances. However, there has been some thought that Sasquatch could be inter-dimensional...not sure where I stand on that.

Dave - Toronto

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (29th January 2017), DNA (29th January 2017), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), skogvokter (2nd February 2017)

9. Link to Post #205
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Paulides has been asked about Sasquatch on many occasions and has said there have not been any footprints found near these disappearances, nor has there been any sightings of Sasquatch near these disappearances. However, there has been some thought that Sasquatch could be inter-dimensional...not sure where I stand on that.

Dave - Toronto

Sasquatch do not always leave prints. Circumstances have to be just right for decent prints to be left. Also 99% of what Paulides is doing is done through reading police reports. And last time I checked, Cops don't usually check for Sasquatch prints when doing a missing persons investigation.
    Paulides also goes on to state that it seems many times dry creek and or river beds with mostly rock bottoms are often times used as a means of escape for who ever is doing the abductions.

I'm not stating the answer is easy, nor am I stating Sasquatch is 100% the culprit, but I lean towards Sasquatch doing this sort of thing.
    I think abductions occur for various reasons.
    There may be a right of passage type thing.
    Sasquatch rapes seem to take place.
    Sasquatch mothers who lose a child may abduct a human child to fill the void they are experiencing.
    And I think if faced with extremely tough times Sasquatch are capable of looking at humans as a food source.
    I also think Sasquatch act as emissary's of interdimensional/Space traveling UFO occupants and may abduct humans for those UFO occupants to what end we can only speculate.
    Those same UFO occupants may have underground bases that need DNA diversity and they may need humans to infuse into their gene pool occasionally.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Shannon (29th January 2017), Spellbound (29th January 2017)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    I found this on a search, don' t know if it's relevant

Has the water element involved also.
    Strangest noise, the kind of fast clicking gorgles sounds, sound like dracos killing - well sounds like the sounds i had been demonstrated (by a human), when they groan, they are upset but you may not die, when they kind of click, you will not live to know what happened and it will be fast.

Another potential theories: dracos who have escaped (or not) their master/king/generals and are not under control anymore, or yet, are plainly feeding. That would explain the secrecy from FBI and all 3 letters agencies.

I am truly sorry for this man who had to die this way, and all the others too, all over the world.

Now I wonder why, if it were dracos, why they need granit rocks around? and water?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (29th January 2017), DNA (30th January 2017), gaiagirl (6th February 2017), Spellbound (29th January 2017)

13. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

I'm not stating the answer is easy, nor am I stating Sasquatch is 100% the culprit, but I lean towards Sasquatch doing this sort of thing.
    I think abductions occur for various reasons.
    Fair enough. I do agree that sasquatch could be responsible for some of the national parks disappearances, but for the majority overall, I think it's inter-dimensionals. Be it a sasquatch or inter-dimensionals (or both)....the reasons behind it, I'm afraid could be quite sinister (food source, DNA source, other other means). It would be interesting to know why some are put back and found later on, dead or alive.

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017), skogvokter (2nd February 2017)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Another potential theories: dracos who have escaped (or not) their master/king/generals and are not under control anymore, or yet, are plainly feeding. That would explain the secrecy from FBI and all 3 letters agencies.
    As they say.....don't mention the Reptilians.

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017), Matthew (5th February 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017)

17. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    As they say.....don't mention the Reptilians.

Dave - Toronto
    and why not?

the click sounds betray them
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), Spellbound (29th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #210
    Thanks

Paulides talks with George Noory about the Henry McCabe disappearance and subsequent voicemail here:

And here is a more in-depth look at the case:

Dave - Toronto

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2017), avid (29th January 2017), BMJ (30th January 2017), DNA (30th January 2017), gaiagirl (6th February 2017), Matthew (5th February 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

BrainScratch for the Elisa Lam case:

Dave - Toronto

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2017), BMJ (30th January 2017), DNA (30th January 2017), gaiagirl (6th February 2017), Matthew (5th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Apparently there is a movie in production based on the Elisa Lam case called The Bringing...set for release in 2018.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/movie/bringing_the/

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 29th January 2017 at 18:31.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (5th February 2017), DNA (30th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Sorry for all the posts, but I have a huge fascination with this topic. Something IS going on here. In the final few minutes of the Paulides with George Noory clip I posted earlier, he goes on to say (again) that the FBI being involved and on site at many of these disappearances confirms that there is some sort of correlation here. Would be interesting to know what the gov't knows.

Dave - Toronto

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2017), BMJ (30th January 2017), DNA (30th January 2017), Ewan (6th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2017), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Matthew (5th February 2017), mgray (7th February 2017), Mike (7th February 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), Shannon (6th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #214
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

This is Art Bell's one and only interview with Dave Paulides, in August 2015. It's especially recommended, primarily because of Art's impeccable, human and totally authentic style, combined with the fact that he'd deliberately not listened to any of his previous interviews, so knew little of the details of the subject.

His genuine, real-time, on-air, astonishment and bafflement at what Paulides presents make for the highest quality interview of Paulides that I've yet heard.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2017), avid (5th February 2017), BMJ (6th February 2017), DNA (5th February 2017), Ewan (6th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2017), gaiagirl (6th February 2017), Matthew (5th February 2017), mgray (6th February 2017), Mike (7th February 2017), Nasu (8th February 2017), Shannon (6th February 2017), Sophocles (5th February 2017), Spellbound (5th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Sorry for all the posts, but I have a huge fascination with this topic. Something IS going on here. In the final few minutes of the Paulides with George Noory clip I posted earlier, he goes on to say (again) that the FBI being involved and on site at many of these disappearances confirms that there is some sort of correlation here. Would be interesting to know what the gov't knows.

Dave - Toronto

Don't apologize Dave. I love this topic too! One of my favorites. I'm big on high strangeness. Keep the posts comin brother

I'm halfway thru Dave's interview with Art. And its sort of a case of you dont know what youre missing until youre reminded....that type of thing ( I forgot how good Art is relative to the comparatively slower, less sharp, bland, and thoughtlessly amiable george noory. Sorry george)

What does everyone think of the staircase thing???
    Last edited by Mike; 7th February 2017 at 00:47.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (7th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017), mgray (7th February 2017), Spellbound (7th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

When I had an experience with a Sasquatch walking through the wall of my bedroom in or near 1995 I thought he was an ET for many years. I have written about this a couple of years ago on Avalon but don't know where the post is. For many years I thought he was an ET because when I had telepathic connection with him he was clearly an ET.

Right when I saw him, as I was laying in bed reading at night, I got immediately angry. I said "what the EFF are you doing in my room?!!" He was around 7'-8' tall and hairy with no clothing, just lots of hair and REALLY big! LOL... I guess I'm lucky that instead of getting scared my first instinct is to get angry. He said (telepathically), while grumbling, "It's my job to watch you". Of course it was not in words but thought "bundles". I have had telepathic connections many times so I'm used to it.

I again spoke to him in words, so I could yell (LOL), "Well, I don't want you watching me so get the EFF out of my room!". He grumbled and gruffly agreed, turned around and walked out the wall. I got up to see if he was still visible in the hallway but he wasn't.

After reading this thread it seems like there could be many different kinds of Sasquatches/Bigfoot types and the one that entered my room in Southern Oregon was probably an ET as it's difficult to hide what you are or successfully lie via telepathy unless you are very disciplined and talented. It IS easier to deceive telepathically in the lower vibrational planes of existence, like 3d and the astral planes. But you have to have excellent control over your emotions and thoughts in order to deceive successfully or the being you're interacting with needs to be fairly insensitive/dull, or maybe just frightened. The guy who came into my room didn't seem very sophisticated or high in the pecking order. So he probably was assigned different jobs such as watching certain people.

Alpha Mike Foxtrot

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2017), Bill Ryan (7th February 2017), BMJ (7th February 2017), DNA (23rd May 2017), Ewan (7th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Hervé (7th February 2017), Mike (7th February 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017)

33. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,090 times in 2,402 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    When I had an experience with a Sasquatch walking through the wall of my bedroom in or near 1995 I thought he was an ET for many years. I have written about this a couple of years ago on Avalon but don't know where the post is. For many years I thought he was an ET because when I had telepathic connection with him he was clearly an ET.

Right when I saw him, as I was laying in bed reading at night, I got immediately angry. I said "what the EFF are you doing in my room?!!" He was around 7'-8' tall and hairy with no clothing, just lots of hair and REALLY big! LOL... I guess I'm lucky that instead of getting scared my first instinct is to get angry. He said (telepathically), while grumbling, "It's my job to watch you". Of course it was not in words but thought "bundles". I have had telepathic connections many times so I'm used to it.

I again spoke to him in words, so I could yell (LOL), "Well, I don't want you watching me so get the EFF out of my room!". He grumbled and gruffly agreed, turned around and walked out the wall. I got up to see if he was still visible in the hallway but he wasn't.

After reading this thread it seems like there could be many different kinds of Sasquatches/Bigfoot types and the one that entered my room in Southern Oregon was probably an ET as it's difficult to hide what you are or successfully lie via telepathy unless you are very disciplined and talented. It IS easier to deceive telepathically in the lower vibrational planes of existence, like 3d and the astral planes. But you have to have excellent control over your emotions and thoughts in order to deceive successfully or the being you're interacting with needs to be fairly insensitive/dull, or maybe just frightened. The guy who came into my room didn't seem very sophisticated or high in the pecking order. So he probably was assigned different jobs such as watching certain people.

Nancy, do you think it is possible that ETs could do a kind of 'walk-in' with the likes of Sasquatch, sort of push him to one side and co-habit the body for the purpose of exploration/contact? It would leave the being in a safe environment whilst allowing them direct(ish) experience. I know there are other accounts of people seeing Bigfoot in the vicinity of craft and one witness describing seeing a body fall from a craft into a lake and a few minutes later a Bigfoot swam out of the lake and just disappeared into the forest. There was also one account of a Bigfoot carrying an orb (glowing? not sure, possibly even the same event).
    Last edited by Ewan; 7th February 2017 at 09:50. Reason: clarification

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (7th February 2017), Bill Ryan (7th February 2017), BMJ (7th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017)

35. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by NancyV (here)

Nancy, do you think it is possible that ETs could do a kind of 'walk-in' with the likes of Sasquatch, sort of push him to one side and co-habit the body for the purpose of exploration/contact? It would leave the being in a safe environment whilst allowing them direct(ish) experience. I know there are other accounts of people seeing Bigfoot in the vicinity of craft and one witness describing seeing a body fall from a craft into a lake and a few minutes later a Bigfoot swam out of the lake and just disappeared into the forest. There was also one account of a Bigfoot carrying an orb (glowing? not sure, possibly even the same event).
    Very interesting question! LOL... I never thought of that but I always believe that anything is possible so I guess that theory is a possibility. Perhaps they are able to be either remotely/mentally controlled or inhabited by another being/consciousness.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2017), BMJ (7th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

I really don't think the majority of these Missing 411 cases are Bigfoot / Sasquatch. Paulides has said several times that there is never any indication of footprints, nor has there been any indication by the victim of being abducted (no screaming heard)...as if they literally disappeared into thin air and not being dragged off into a forest. I can understand the theory of it being Sasquatch related due to the initial prognosis that this mainly happened in national parks with forests and mountains and such....so Bigfoot would be the go-to answer. Also, Paulides himself was initially a Bigfoot guy before getting into the 411 phenomenon. However, from looking at the evidence and realizing this happens anywhere (rural / urban) leads me to believe it is more than a big hairy hominid reaching out and grabbing people. That being said, I do believe in Sasquatch, I think he/she's very real. I just don't think that's what's going on here.

My two cents...

Dave - Toronto

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2017), NancyV (8th February 2017), Professor (26th March 2017)

39. Link to Post #220
    Norway Avalon Member skogvokter's Avatar
    Thanks

David Paulides on Coast to Coast AM

MAY 13: Missing 411 Movie Premiere in Denver, CO http://www.missing-411.com/upcoming-events/

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skogvokter For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2017), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2017), Helene West (22nd March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst 1 11 21 23 LastLast