+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Fort also said "if there is a true universal mind, must it be sane?" ive always liked that one.

Whatever is responsible for this is certainly alien in nature, but I wonder if it is really "aliens", in the traditional way we think of them? As humans we see so little of the superspectrum...my guess is that there are likely countless forms of life and sentience out there that we are unaware of, outside of what what we normally think of as "aliens". This could be something so mysterious and unfathomable that it actually defies logic...and any attempt at logical deduction could be futile. I dunno, I just get that hopeless, sick feeling in my stomach that this thing is 100 steps ahead of us..and always will be, despite our best efforts. Whatever it is, its motivations arent human.

Like Bill, I shudder to think of what these people endure while still alive. Although it must be said: aside from some occasional scratching, the victims bodies are in decent shape generally (when found). this might sound a little silly, but it occured to me the other day that perhaps they are frightened to death. Perhaps the terror is so great that their bodily systems simply seize up. One interesting fact, perhaps related, is that some of the victims have traces of sedative-like drugs in their system when autopsied....which, ironically, seems a little unnecessary to me when the seemingly supernatural powers of this phenomena are considered (what would they need drugs for?) Maybe i'm overthinking it, but perhaps this is simply another way the phenomena further confuses the researcher

I just don't know..

Traditional alien abductions seem more amoral...and usually return the abductee to his/her bed at night. These cases seem so much more...sinister.

it just doesnt make any sense. And maybe its not supposed to. I'm thinking of a chapter in john keels book Mothman Prophecies called 'games non people play'. There are sinister entities stuck in our time/space with nothing else to do but mess with us. faced with eternity ahead of them and nothing else to do, they use as pawns in their sick game..
    Last edited by Mike; 25th February 2016 at 17:26.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (5th December 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Hym (25th February 2016), Ivanhoe (26th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), Tyy1907 (26th February 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Elisa lam is indeed freaky as all get down. But, Bill, she was headed up to the roof and the cctv showed her talking to invisible entities before she was deemed missing. Air lifted? Idk. She doesn't have wings though.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Atlas (5th December 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Louis Sullivan (30th June 2017), Mike (25th February 2016), Spellbound (12th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Elisa lam is indeed freaky as all get down. But, Bill, she was headed up to the roof and the cctv showed her talking to invisible entities before she was deemed missing. Air lifted? Idk. She doesn't have wings though.

Thanks for posting this S Theresa! This is hard to watch, but important to see..very very creepy.

I think the hotel roof was accessible, but the water tank itself was not.....the opening could not possibly fit a human body thru it. That was the fantastical thing about that event..

The way she was moving her hands was odd(in the video)..I.got the impression she was pleading with someone...or something

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Atlas (6th December 2016), BMJ (26th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

I've read all the books, watched/listened to all the interviews, regular check the website and been in touch with Mr. Paulides from time to time. I'm not an expert or anything like that, but after all of it I don't think there's just one answer to all or most of these cases. There are definitely categories and perhaps even pockets of them. There are some that seem to have a creature/Bigfoot connection, there are some that seem to have impossible logistics (pointing to some kind of relocation), and then there's the ones near rivers/lakes in cities/towns with the victim usually drunk, etc. These cases are bizarre and there are literally thousands of them.

Don't forget the movie will be coming out:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-411-The-Movie

This is the case that has troubled me the most and think of it often even after reading about it years ago:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-Atadero-case

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Atlas (6th December 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), hohoemi (26th February 2016), Mike (25th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), Tyy1907 (26th February 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

There may be one explanation for the clothing being found and the bodies missing:

http://www.livescience.com/41730-hyp...ndressing.html

Quote Terminal burrowing

It's well-known that warm-blooded hibernating animals will often dig or burrow into a small, enclosed den to spend the winter. The tight quarters surrounding their bodies can help to minimize heat loss.

Humans, in the final throes of severe hypothermia, exhibit a somewhat similar behavior known to researchers as "terminal burrowing." In a 1995 article in the International Journal of Legal Medicine, researchers from Germany described hypothermia victims "in a position which indicated a final mechanism of protection, i.e., under a bed, behind a wardrobe, in a shelf, etc."

Terminal burrowing behavior isn't widely studied or well-understood, but the German researchers described it as "obviously an autonomous process of the brain stem, which is triggered in the final state of hypothermia and produces a primitive and burrowing-like behavior of protection, as seen in hibernating animals."

Paradoxical undressing

As strange as the terminal-burrowing behavior might seem, an act called "paradoxical undressing" is even more confounding. The term describes the behavior among many victims of extreme hypothermia of peeling off most or all of their clothing, increasing heat loss. [The 14 Oddest Medical Case Reports]

When rewarming the body of a hypothermic person with the body of another person, first-aid experts often recommend that both the victim and the "rewarmer" be naked or barely dressed. This facilitates the transfer of heat from the warm person to the person with hypothermia.

But that recommendation, researchers believe, has nothing to do with paradoxical undressing. To shut down the loss of heat from the extremities, the body induces vasoconstriction, the reflexive contraction of blood vessels.

Over time, however, the muscles necessary for inducing vasoconstriction become exhausted and fail, causing warm blood to rush from the core to the extremities. This results in a kind of "hot flash" that makes victims of severe hypothermia — who are already confused and disoriented — feel as though they're burning up, so they remove their clothes, researchers have concluded.

Paradoxical undressing often occurs immediately before terminal burrowing. The researchers in Germany investigating hypothermia victims noted in their article that "the final position in which the bodies were found could only be reached by crawling on all fours or flat on the body, resulting in abrasions to the knees, elbows, etc. This crawling … happened after undressing, as there were abrasions to the skin but no damage to the corresponding parts of the removed clothing." [Top 10 Mysteries of the Mind]
    Could it be possible that the people who are never found end up in a crevasse or the victims of some scavenger? Coyote, wolf, bear.. These are National Parks and generally speaking, not very safe places, especially for little ones. Anyone who has ever cared for a child knows that they can slip away in a nano second.

However, the 411 map does bear a striking resemblance to two other maps:

(1) Karst topography in the US and (2) DOD's installation map

I am not denying that between Karst topography (sink holes), the DOD and the fracking that some unbeforeseen species has not arisen from a deep and unknown cavernous space. It very well might be the scavenger that is removing the bodies.
    Attached Images    

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Atlas (6th December 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), hohoemi (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Gatita's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an interesting topic. I have reason to believe that I was abducted from, and returned to, Yellowstone as a child.

Cat
    Daughter of Sekhmet.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gatita For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Atlas (6th December 2016), Caren (26th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), janette (25th February 2016), Matthew (27th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), william r sanford72 (26th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

The problem is that access to the roof was locked, with an alarm. There was no way for hotel guests to get up there.

Access to the four water tanks was only via the top of the tanks, which were quite high (vertical cylinders, if I understand it right) — and when the maintenance guy went up to the roof to investigate guests' complaints of low water pressure, he had to fetch a ladder to reach the top of the tanks.

It was then he saw Elisa Lam's naked body in one of them... which couldn't be extracted, as there wasn't a hole large enough.

They had to cut the metal tank open to get her out.

She was somehow dumped in there interdimensionally (or by teleportation: same thing). Sherlock Holmes again, with appropriate apologies to Conan Doyle.

It's the only option left — after all the impossible options have been discarded. (Discarding all the other options takes less than a minute flat if one is intellectually brave enough!)

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Atlas (1st June 2016), BMJ (26th February 2016), Caren (26th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Hervé (25th February 2016), hohoemi (26th February 2016), Matthew (1st June 2016), seko (28th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (26th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)

Anyone who has ever cared for a child knows that they can slip away in a nano second.
    One child who slipped away, in 1952, in a nano second (or less!), was found alive and well 19 hours later — 12 miles away, on the other side of two mountain ranges, and to get there he'd also have to have climbed large fences and crossed several creeks.

He was two years old. I'm not even sure I could do that myself.

Two years old? Forget it. He could hardly walk. He was lifted away by something or someone... and then dropped literally miles away, a short while later. (The 'lifting away' explains the many, many cases where highly-trained tracker dogs just can't find any scent or a trail.)

That little boy was very lucky... many have never been found, despite being so young that (in normal circumstances!) the search radius couldn't reasonably be very far.

Screenshot from http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yd6IpuaFtH8, 25:09
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th February 2016 at 21:12.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Atlas (1st June 2016), avid (27th February 2016), BMJ (26th February 2016), Caren (26th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Mike (26th February 2016), seko (28th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), Spellbound (5th December 2016), Tyy1907 (26th February 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (26th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

There may be one explanation for the clothing being found and the bodies missing:

http://www.livescience.com/41730-hyp...ndressing.html

Quote Terminal burrowing

It's well-known that warm-blooded hibernating animals will often dig or burrow into a small, enclosed den to spend the winter. The tight quarters surrounding their bodies can help to minimize heat loss.

Humans, in the final throes of severe hypothermia, exhibit a somewhat similar behavior known to researchers as "terminal burrowing." In a 1995 article in the International Journal of Legal Medicine, researchers from Germany described hypothermia victims "in a position which indicated a final mechanism of protection, i.e., under a bed, behind a wardrobe, in a shelf, etc."

Terminal burrowing behavior isn't widely studied or well-understood, but the German researchers described it as "obviously an autonomous process of the brain stem, which is triggered in the final state of hypothermia and produces a primitive and burrowing-like behavior of protection, as seen in hibernating animals."

Paradoxical undressing

As strange as the terminal-burrowing behavior might seem, an act called "paradoxical undressing" is even more confounding. The term describes the behavior among many victims of extreme hypothermia of peeling off most or all of their clothing, increasing heat loss. [The 14 Oddest Medical Case Reports]

When rewarming the body of a hypothermic person with the body of another person, first-aid experts often recommend that both the victim and the "rewarmer" be naked or barely dressed. This facilitates the transfer of heat from the warm person to the person with hypothermia.

But that recommendation, researchers believe, has nothing to do with paradoxical undressing. To shut down the loss of heat from the extremities, the body induces vasoconstriction, the reflexive contraction of blood vessels.

Over time, however, the muscles necessary for inducing vasoconstriction become exhausted and fail, causing warm blood to rush from the core to the extremities. This results in a kind of "hot flash" that makes victims of severe hypothermia — who are already confused and disoriented — feel as though they're burning up, so they remove their clothes, researchers have concluded.

Paradoxical undressing often occurs immediately before terminal burrowing. The researchers in Germany investigating hypothermia victims noted in their article that "the final position in which the bodies were found could only be reached by crawling on all fours or flat on the body, resulting in abrasions to the knees, elbows, etc. This crawling … happened after undressing, as there were abrasions to the skin but no damage to the corresponding parts of the removed clothing." [Top 10 Mysteries of the Mind]
    Could it be possible that the people who are never found end up in a crevasse or the victims of some scavenger? Coyote, wolf, bear.. These are National Parks and generally speaking, not very safe places, especially for little ones. Anyone who has ever cared for a child knows that they can slip away in a nano second.

However, the 411 map does bear a striking resemblance to two other maps:

(1) Karst topography in the US and (2) DOD's installation map

I am not denying that between Karst topography (sink holes), the DOD and the fracking that some unbeforeseen species has not arisen from a deep and unknown cavernous space. It very well might be the scavenger that is removing the bodies.
    Pauledes addresses the so called "hypothermia-paradoxical undressing "...and calls b@llsh@t.

Good post though.

The problem I have with scavengers is that alot of the clothing is found in such a way that the scavengers would have to be able to fold the victims clothes or arrange them in a way that they just couldn't be able to to do unless they had thumbs.

Folded clothes and body parts arranged or put in clothing all organized and arranged in certain ways.
    Last edited by Shannon; 26th February 2016 at 00:18.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Thanks for posting this S Theresa! This is hard to watch, but important to see..very very creepy.

I think the hotel roof was accessible, but the water tank itself was not.....the opening could not possibly fit a human body thru it. That was the fantastical thing about that event..

The way she was moving her hands was odd(in the video)..I.got the impression she was pleading with someone...or something
    More like she was treading water...

20. Link to Post #111
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That hotel where Elisa was murdered has a history of nasty stuff going down but that's another thread...

Do the research on that evil place.

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Sorry off topic kinda..

Oh and just a little fyi about Elisa lam... That hotel "the Cecil hotel", was the infamous hotel that the night stalker lived in.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    That hotel where Elisa was murdered has a history of nasty stuff going down but that's another thread...

We must have posted at the same time. Lol

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

23. Link to Post #113
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The freaky thing about this case that a couple from the UK (("guests") complained that the water tasted "funny" after drinking the Lam juice.
    This is one of the most fcuked up evil cases I have ever seen. It screws with my mind as I'm writing this.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry off topic kinda..

Oh and just a little fyi about Elisa lam... That hotel "the Cecil hotel", was the infamous hotel that the night stalker lived in.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Althena (here)

We must have posted at the same time. Lol
    You're right Teresa, we did...

24. Link to Post #114
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sorry fokes, back to topic. But Bill brought it up and he's right. It happens all over the world, not just in the deep dark woods.

25. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Note in my region of Washington state, this vanishing person topic is big news ..
    With local news and law enforcement agencies crusading in putting the message
    out to the general public ... There are currently 40 active missing persons cases
    in the local county - which includes both urban/suburban and wilderness ...

happening right now on the local news ...

Call our Connect Center NOW to talk to local law enforcement detectives about
    any missing persons cases you have questions or info about!

The National Missing and Unidentified Person’s System (NAMUS) reports 895 Washington cases in their database. Their records indicate 37 of those cases are from Spokane and Spokane County ... More here
    Last edited by giovonni; 26th February 2016 at 02:57.

26. Link to Post #116
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Mmm, looks like the Northwest is a hot spot for these "occurrences"...

I shiver at the thought of going on so many lonely treks around those woods when I was young and stupid...
    Last edited by Althena; 26th February 2016 at 07:45.

27. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I've communicated with Dave on this.

My thought is that the national parks were created to cordoned off these places where no one should live because of these abnormalities. It was easier than stretching 2,000 miles of yellow tape around the boundary.

Whether it is portals or abductions or some other occurrences is still up for debate. Why else would NPS not document the events.
    It can't be that... there's a whole bunch of urban disappearances, as well, which Dave is now beginning to focus on, too; also in rural areas, which aren't National Park or National Forest areas.

In the last few days (prompted by this thread) I've been listening intently to every interview and presentation I can find on this.

It's the weirdest thing I've ever encountered. It's also really disturbing and upsetting. I think the victims suffer indescribably while still alive.

(Note for interest: I spend a LOT of time alone, with my dog — and have done in previous years — in sometimes extremely remote areas. OMG. )

Here are my very basic thoughts. (I have some more, too, that I could share later.) Doing a Sherlock Holmes here... it's simply where the logic leads, like it (or believe it) or not.

• These people are clearly being airlifted away (or interdimensionally taken). In one of the urban cases, Elisa Lam's body was found in a hotel rooftop water tank that was for all intents and purposes inaccessible and sealed. In another case, a young man disappeared from a bar that was only accessible by elevator, which was monitored 24/7 by a security cam. He did NOT leave the bar in the elevator. He just disappeared from the room. Only interdimensional advanced technology can do these things.
    • They're being used for some purpose while still alive. After that's completed, they're dumped — almost always (but not in every case) found dead. (Note: those who are never found might easily have been dumped in a place never searched. Some of the victims might have been dumped while still alive, but died soon after. Often, there's no evident cause of death.)
    • There is high intelligence, and cold calculation involved. The abductions are 100% effective. There's never a screwup or a giveaway of any kind.
    • Because of the lack of co-operation from the National Park Service in response to proper FOIA requests, this might be classified as a matter of national security. As in the UFO/ET coverup that started in the late 40s, the reason might be that the intel agencies know all about it but don't properly understand it themselves — and are powerless to act or protect. But the public can't be told, as it's way too alarming.
    • Dr David Jacobs, whose work on ET abductions I greatly respect, has the view that whichever ETs are responsible for the 'normal' (!) abductions are basically cold, calculating and self-interested, and are in complete control. He concludes that they're essentially doing something for themselves, using humans as a resource, as we would use farm animals. We don't harm farm animals needlessly for the sake of it, but we do butcher them, or use them in other ways, when we need to or want to. Farmers never question that's what they're for.
    • Charles Fort famously wrote:

Would we, if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle?
    Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relation with the hen that now functions, satisfied with mere sense of achievement by way of compensation?

I think we're property.

I should say we belong to something:
    That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:

That something owns this earth -- all others warned off.
    Yes Bill but the urban ones are different. Most involve alcohol and body of water close to where they were last seen.

The park disappearances involve greater distances from where they were last seen and heights. Or sometimes at locations previously checked.

The only thing similar about the two rubrics are they are both strange disappearances.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), seko (1st June 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

29. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Well if national parks/certain wooded areas also have what the lady below describes seeing, it adds another possible dimension to these missing person cases. This was in Mississippi I think.
    Starts at bout 19:58
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 26th February 2016 at 04:52.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Anyone who has ever cared for a child knows that they can slip away in a nano second.
    One child who slipped away, in 1952, in a nano second (or less!), was found alive and well 19 hours later — 12 miles away, on the other side of two mountain ranges that would have required 11,000 ft of ascent and descent, and to get there he'd also have to have climbed large fences and crossed several creeks.

He was two years old. I'm not even sure I could do that myself.

Two years old? Forget it. He could hardly walk. He was lifted away by something or someone... and then dropped literally miles away, a short while later. (The 'lifting away' explains the many, many cases where highly-trained tracker dogs just can't find any scent or a trail.)

That little boy was very lucky... many have never been found, despite being so young that (in normal circumstances!) the search radius couldn't reasonably be very far.

Screenshot from http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yd6IpuaFtH8, 25:09
    I was referring to the cases where the clothing had been found and not the individuals. Your cited case cannot be that, of course.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Bill Ryan (26th February 2016), seko (1st June 2016), sigma6 (4th March 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

33. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

One of the very weirdest cases (and there are MANY. MANY weird cases) is that of the 1978 disappearance of Steven Kubacki. The documented facts:

• Summary: Steven Kubacki vanished for 15 months, presumed dead... then woke up in a field, hundreds of miles away, wearing different clothes.
    • In February 1978, Steven, a student at the time who was learning German, went missing in the Michigan area, USA — an area known as the "Great Lakes Triangle," which is written about in a book of the same name by Jay Gourley that documents the disappearances of many ships, boats, and aircraft. (Paulides has stated this is an excellent book.)
    • Steven said he was going to go skiing. He failed to return. His skis and poles were found on the beach of Lake Michigan, with his footprints on the ice leading into the lake, one-way. The footprints abruptly stopped, and it was assumed he'd fallen through the ice (the ice having re-frozen) and drowned. His backpack was later found in the same general area.
    • On 5 May 1979, 15 months later, Steven walked up to his father's door and said he didn't remember much. He had woken up in Pittsfield, 40 miles from his father's house, lying in a meadow wearing clothes that weren't his. He had a small satchel beside him with maps that weren't his, either. Where he woke up was 700 miles from Lake Michigan.
    • Steven stated said he didn't need to talk with anyone about his highly strange experience, because he didn't have any psychological problems. After 1983, Steven got a masters in linguistics, and a PhD in clinical psychology.
    • Paulides has tried to get in touch with him. Steven has not responded to his calls or emails.

Wow, many times over.

I wrote to Dave Paulides just now:

About STEVEN KUBACKI:

Dave, kudos for your most important and meticulous work.

Maybe some UNOBVIOUS questions about Steven Kubacki:
    1. Did it seem to his family and friends that he had aged at all?
    2. Had he lost or gained any weight?
    3. Was his hair much longer?
    4. Had he grown any facial hair (beard, mustache) in the 15 months missing?
      (If not, how had he shaved, and who had cut his hair??)
    Separately, I would STRONGLY recommend getting in touch with Courtney Brown from the Farsight Institute [ http://farsight.org ] to initiate a scientific remote viewing session on some of these cases, or the entire inexplicable situation. He can be contacted here:
    http://farsight.org/farsight/contact1.html

My very best wishes ~ Bill Ryan
    (Co-founder: Project Camelot, Project Avalon)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th February 2016 at 14:51.

34. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Atlas (1st June 2016), avid (27th February 2016), Curiosity (5th March 2016), DNA (11th October 2016), Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2016), Hazelfern (12th December 2016), Hervé (26th February 2016), hohoemi (26th February 2016), Ivanhoe (26th February 2016), Matthew (27th February 2016), Mike (26th February 2016), nomadguy (5th March 2016), Professor (26th February 2016), Rex (26th February 2016), sdv (27th February 2016), seko (28th February 2016), Shannon (27th February 2016), sigma6 (4th March 2016), Spellbound (5th December 2016), Spirithorse (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016), Truglivartna (26th February 2016), Tyy1907 (27th February 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (26th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast