+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,032 times in 8,334 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Paulides describes that many who were found, and were dead, had been taking off their clothes even if the environment was pretty cold.

Recently I was listening to a television program (in French, and on the web lol), where it was mentioned that severe hypothermia often goes hand in hand with complete undressing of the dying person.

So, I thought, the problem is not the undressing, the problem is why is there severe hypothermia. I found out it can have many causes, one being the cold, another one being low blood sugar, a third one being alcool intake, anorexia - I can personaly add dysfunction of the thyroid gland.

So my question become why do these people have hypothermia, when they disappeared in the middle of summer for example (if they are not high in mountains)?

Here a wikipedia description

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia

Food for thought
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (1st October 2018), Bill Ryan (1st October 2018), DNA (3rd October 2018), gaiagirl (1st October 2018), Hym (2nd October 2018), Mike (1st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,288 times in 3,483 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Paulides describes that many who were found, and were dead, had been taking off their clothes even if the environment was pretty cold.

Recently I was listening to a television program (in French, and on the web lol), where it was mentioned that severe hypothermia often goes hand in hand with complete undressing of the dying person.

So, I thought, the problem is not the undressing, the problem is why is there severe hypothermia. I found out it can have many causes, one being the cold, another one being low blood sugar, a third one being alcool intake, anorexia - I can personaly add dysfunction of the thyroid gland.

So my question become why do these people have hypothermia, when they disappeared in the middle of summer for example (if they are not high in mountains)?

Here a wikipedia description

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia

Food for thought

Sigma6 posted a video by Sasquatch Chronicles earlier that was amazing. In the video presentation a biker talks about he and his group biking in a national forest up and down a mountain, he says he was the fastest out of the bunch and came down the mountain first when he heard a roar and he looked up and saw a Sasquatch, he then entered a fugue like state.

He stated that he stopped his bike, got off of it and began taking off his clothes.

He had all of his clothes off neatly folded when he was suddenly splashed by cold water as his friends had caught up to him.

It was only about 30 degrees outside, his friends and fellow cyclists snapped him out of his fugue state and he related the story of how he had a Sasquatch encounter.

I would also like to mention that folks have entered this fugue state and taken off their clothes and folded them while temperatures were not cold at all.

The original video posted by Sigma6 is no longer available, sorry I really looked and looked.

The link is now dead and I just can't find it on youtube. If the fugue state interests you, you should look into Sasquatch infrasound.

The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), Hym (2nd October 2018), Krist (1st October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018), YoYoYo (1st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,821 times in 865 posts

Dave Paulides seems to have fallen off the map since his movie came out. I wonder if he has moved on or is working on something bigger?
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), gaiagirl (1st October 2018), Hym (2nd October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Dave Paulides seems to have fallen off the map since his movie came out.
    He's still active on twitter. A good follow as one might expect
    https://twitter.com/canammissing

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I wonder if he has moved on or is working on something bigger?
    Great timing! I think the answer is possibly yes
    A new book announced in the previous few days:

Quote Missing 411-LAW was just released, the 8th book in the best selling series. This is the first time air, land and water disappearances have been tied together through compelling and irrefutable research.
    source: https://twitter.com/canammissing/sta...76108271398912

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to YoYoYo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Hym (2nd October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th October 2018), mgray (1st October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), norman (1st October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 times in 310 posts

David Paulides says he is targeted with a smear campaign on social media. To me this speaks volumes. I know this is a little off topic, but hopefully related enough to be here.

Paulides posted this on twitter and I thought I'd re-post it here for other Paulides fans, to pass on his call for empathy (as I have interpreted it):

Quote Posted by David Paulides on twitter
    Several months ago I read a great book called, The Smear by Sheryl Attkisson. It explained how organizations manipulate our thinking on social media by an organized Smear. It’s happening to me, read my version, go to the current event link at http://www.canammissing.com
    source: https://twitter.com/canammissing/sta...10434454822912

Here is a direct link to his current events page referenced in the tweet: http://www.canammissing.com/current_events.html
    Extract:

Quote Posted by canammissing.com current events page
    **On page two of this discussion is this, a discussion about Missing 411 and a reference to the Wikipedia post on me, David Paulides. Here is their conversation: (See Photo)

David Paulides Wikipedia Page:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides
    I have purposely tried to ignore this. 90% of what is listed is a lie. I cannot change what is on the page; it takes someone with editing authority who is not the person discussed on the page. Anyone can ask for editing authority. I have devoted the last eight years of my life to missing people, yet when you read the Wikipedia, I'm a cryptozoologist. I have never called myself this, I have never been called this. The page is designed to do one thing, present a biased view of my background, filled with an angle to get families of missing people to view me as a crazy bigfooter. A few factual errors, I spent twenty years as a police officer, I'm not a cryptozoologist, how about discussing my work on missing people and statistics? Please note how Kyle Polich is listed predominantly as an expert who analyzes my work. It is that post that influences people in the Backcountry link to disregard my research, and this should be very discomforting to anyone who understands Missing 411.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to YoYoYo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), boja (12th October 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th October 2018), skogvokter (12th October 2018), Spellbound (24th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15