+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

The documentary is here, till 7 July:

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st July 2017), BMJ (2nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), gaiagirl (1st July 2017), Iloveyou (2nd July 2017), Innocent Warrior (1st July 2017), Magnus (2nd July 2017), Matthew (1st July 2017), Spellbound (1st July 2017)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Is it odd that the documentary is out and offered on iTunes (where I saw it), and yet David is not out speaking about it? This was a labor of love for him, and he is not out promoting it.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

BMJ (2nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), gaiagirl (1st July 2017)

5. Link to Post #263
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Struggled to download, got a few minutes via iPad then it stopped, tried my olde imac and preparing to download for over an hour so sadly gave up, really wanted to watch this! Dratted equipment and connectivity, and probably my ineptitude technically, is there any other way I can view this? Thanks in advance....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

6. Link to Post #264
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Is it odd that the documentary is out and offered on iTunes (where I saw it), and yet David is not out speaking about it? This was a labor of love for him, and he is not out promoting it.
    Don't want to buy via itunes....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (1st July 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Shannon (29th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #265
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,615 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Don't want to buy via itunes....
    Any joy now with being able to watch this at all? It'll play alright as an mp4 running on Windows platforms. That's the frustration with iPads - limitations with flexibility....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Michelle Marie (28th December 2017)

10. Link to Post #266
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I first heard of this story in a conversation David Paulides and Whitley Strieber were having in connection to folks who go missing given strange peculiar circumstances.
    Whitley quoted this story and here we are.

This story takes place in Indonesia, where the population knows not to go wearing any other color than black or white when traversing the mountains and forests.
    This they say is because the Djinn are roaming these parts, and they will abduct you, and you will never be seen from again.
    This story reads like an H.P. Lovecraft story, it's chilling in it's implications.

Quote Disappearances in Indonesia

Friday, May 28, 2010

An Unknowncountry.com reader, Alan Lamers, working on the island of Sulawesi in Indonesia reports that many people are disappearing in the jungle, apparently due to a very unusual form of abduction that takes place if they wear certain colors. Some are returned, but generally with no memory of what happened to them.

His report follows:

I am on an island called Sulawesi in Indonesia. To be exact, I a writing this from the city of Makassar also known as Ujung Pandang Sulawesi Selatan (South Sulawesi).

I started running across this story about 3 years ago when I went to a small village in the district of Sandu Batu in South Sulawesi. I was told not to bring any clothing with yellow in it or any other bright colors to wear in the jungle. Only Black or White. Black was the most preferred. I had to ask why. They said that people who wear these bright colors will disappear.

I thought it was some kind of cultural taboo that had a harsh punishment if broken, so I complied of course. We got to the village and everyone wore black. The villagers verified that people do indeed disappear but this village would not say why. When we got there, rested, met with the leaders of the village, about 10 of us proceeded to go into the jungle to witness illegal logging that was occurring there and the villagers wanted to show us the damage.

One of my friends, who is a Bugis-Makassar, didn't listen or understand the warning and wore yellow socks. We did our tour and returned. He was strangely quiet. That night he became extremely ill. I had never seen a person projectile vomit that hard. He had an extreme fever also. We nursed him and about a day later he returned to his healthy self. Then he told us what happened.

He said something had bitten him on his right legs calf and then his thigh. He showed us the marks. They were huge scratches. He said he could not see what was attacking him. He said he did not want to tell us what happened because he was embarrassed. The villagers stood around us with these knowing looks while we looked at the marks.

I asked them what it was. They did ant to say, but they said he was very lucky. Usually people disappear. I was stunned. It was not a taboo. It was a serious threat.

I just came back from the city of Palopo last night. I went there to visit a friend. Then I heard this story from her. Her cousin and four others went for a three day hike in the mountains about an hour out of town. When they did not return she began to worry. after about a week things got very serious.

She hired a search party with her own money, you have to understand she is poor so the cost to her was enormous. I know it was a few months ago because she would send me notes apologizing for not having the money to pay me her monthly loan payment. I found out it was because of the search party. Anyway I digress, she spent a month in the mountains searching for her cousin and his friends. They found only her brother.

He was severely emaciated but was still alive. He was also traumatized. He was also alone. The families of the missing men forced her and her family to continue searching for the four missing people. They have never been found. Not a trace. Not even a body. They just disappeared.

The brother has no memory as to what happened. He does not know how they got separated. He was so traumatized by what happened he did not speak for two months. I questioned him a bit but I stopped for now because he was returning to his previous state.

I asked my friend what she thought happened. She said it was the Jin. Jin is Arabic for demon. She said many many people have disappeared in the mountains because of the Jin. I asked my engineer friend who I worked with about this early today. He said it happens often and reminded me of Wala Wala the village we had gone to. Entire cultures have developed around this problem. They wear only black because they believe this allows them to travel through the jungle undetectable by whatever it is that takes these people. At first I thought perhaps it was a python. The largest snake ever caught was python. It was caught in Sulawesi. I was immediately corrected. Snakes are not a problem to grown adults they said. That theory died on the spot.

There is something taking these people Whitley. Something terrible and evil in Sulawesi. The people of Sulawesi have come to terms with it and have tried to adapt themselves to deal with whatever it is. It has gone on long enough to bend culture. I will continue to investigate what this is. It is one of the strangest and most dangerous true stories I have ever come across. Could it be extraterrestrials? Maybe but who? It would be easy for extraterrestrials to hunt human beings here because villages are so remote. I go by foot to many of them.There are few roads in some areas. Also 85% are Muslim and therefore people are not allowed to talk about this sort of thing and the religion treats this circumstance as nonsense because it does not fit into doctrine and is in constant competition with Animism. People are embarrassed to talk about it. This is a wild world Whitley.

Indonesia is one of the most volatile geographical areas in the world. The energy produced allows all sorts of entities to exist. Spirits are rampant here because of this. There word for Spirit is Hantu. I have experienced Hantu many times while here in Indonesia but that is another story.

Our correspondent provides this follow-up to his continuing investigation:

After a bit of a talk with some people who got the young man who had survived the hike in the jungle to talk, I interviewed and recorded the information as best as I could.

I found out he kept seeing what the Bugis call Jin Kurcaci. It means little demon people. These things do what is called "penculikan" or abduction. No one knows why they do this. But sometimes the people come back after a bit. The people or creatures who do this have a small nose and their eyes are small and black, but their mouths are very broad and when they smile it is very large compared to the rest of their face. He could not remember the color of their skin. I asked for a picture to be drawn. He managed a crude happy face with a nose consisting of a single line and a huge grimace. The boy was the only one who could see them out of the five.He kept seeing a lot of them but when he would try to show the others one of the four who disappeared could see them.

He also saw a strange animal he could not recognize. These animals are the size of a horse with huge antlers. He said he saw herds of them. He could not understand where they came from or why there were so many. They not an animal indigenous to the area. There is no such known animal that big in Sulawesi.

Apparently this is a widespread problem. The reason why I say I recorded the conversation as best as I could what I mean is that the batteries in the recorder which were just changed before I arrived went dead during the interview. This has happened before to me. So did the battery in my keyboard which is also new. I will be going home in a week but am stopping in Java first to see if this anomaly is occurring there. I keep getting told it happens a lot. I mean a lot. I did a search "Orang Hilang" or "disappearing person" and a lot of stories showed up. But the stories are in Bahasa. I plan on translating as many as I can because I have first hand experience.

Unknowncountry will continue to follow this story, and provide updates in this section of the website.

Remember, this is the only place in the world where material like this appears. Help us keep going by joining our subscriber community today.

To explore our subscription offering, click here.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/insigh...#ixzz4qFeCabRP
    These folks seem to be of the opinion that the Djinn can not see you if you wear solid black or solid white. Is this the reason middle eastern folks and Muslims are often wearing solid black and solid white most of the time?
    The dude getting bitten by an invisible creature was quite a trip.

This taking place in Indonesia and the talk of the Djinn has me thinking of the television program "lost" I believe this program would have taken place in this area.
    I would like to note the "smoke monster" in the televevision show which seems to have been taken from Middle Eastern folklore in it being a Djinn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49zPM-aU3Yc

Alan Lamrs is interviewed by Whitley Strieber here. He expands on the quoted phenomenon that took place in Indonesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuLYu7VV6ik

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (23rd August 2017), Ewan (29th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Shannon (29th August 2017), skogvokter (24th August 2017), Spellbound (23rd August 2017)

12. Link to Post #267
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

There have been reports from some people about seeing some sort of invisible entity/object similar to that of the movie Predator. Personally, I think a bulk of the Missing 411 cases are due to interdimensional beings abducting people through portals...which this type of phenomenon could tie into.

Dave - Toronto

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2017), BMJ (23rd August 2017), DNA (23rd August 2017), Ewan (29th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), muxfolder (23rd August 2017), skogvokter (24th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (29th August 2017), BMJ (26th October 2017), DNA (21st October 2017), Ewan (29th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2017), mgray (29th August 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Mike (29th August 2017), Shannon (29th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

Gonna bump this thread with another good (short) Paulides clip I just stumbled upon.

Dave - Toronto

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (21st October 2017), Bill Ryan (21st October 2017), BMJ (26th October 2017), Bob (21st October 2017), DNA (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st October 2017), Franny (21st October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), skogvokter (22nd October 2017)

18. Link to Post #270
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    There have been reports from some people about seeing some sort of invisible entity/object similar to that of the movie Predator. Personally, I think a bulk of the Missing 411 cases are due to interdimensional beings abducting people through portals...which this type of phenomenon could tie into.

Dave - Toronto
    I agree with this, but why is it that national forests are a source for this.
    Why don't portals show up in the middle of new York F@cking city?
    Just saying.
    I'm with you though, it appears to be certain entities who can step in and out of portals.
    And the occasional hungry sasquatch that will straight up eat a mo fo.
    You know I'm with you on this stuff Spellbound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdbAEjgiHQ&t=447s

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2017), findingneo (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st October 2017), skogvokter (22nd October 2017), Spellbound (21st October 2017)

20. Link to Post #271
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I don't think it is a coincidence that the portals used between dimensions, are in remote areas. They are in places (generally) where people are not. Or at least they are where people who are a threat to them, are not. Seems to be places like dense rain forest, or wilderness forests, or remote or hardly visited forests are. I doubt it is a coincidence that in the U.S. you are not allowed to enter a cave, whether it is well known, or discovered by you. So it will be partly due to protecting archaeological artifacts and cave paintings, preventing folk from coming to a grizzly end in the caves, but also, I suspect, a way to keep people away from whatever might live in these caves that the governments don't want people to know about, like reptilians or the like.

It would not surprise me if these folk going missing are used in hybrid experimentation/cloning.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2017), DNA (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), skogvokter (22nd October 2017), Spellbound (21st October 2017)

22. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

How about the DUMBS?!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2017), Bob (21st October 2017), DNA (21st October 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Spellbound (21st October 2017)

24. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

While many Missing 411 cases are rural....it it not limited to rural only. Some are urban. Though, when you think about it, it would be much easier to take someone in a rural setting than urban. I do think it is due to interdimensional entities opening portals and targeting people. I also think the gov't knows much more about this phenomena than we could guess.

Dave - Toronto

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2017), DNA (21st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st October 2017), Matthew (8th January 2018), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017)

26. Link to Post #274
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    I don't think it is a coincidence that the portals used between dimensions, are in remote areas. They are in places (generally) where people are not. Or at least they are where people who are a threat to them, are not. Seems to be places like dense rain forest, or wilderness forests, or remote or hardly visited forests are.

I doubt it is a coincidence that in the U.S. you are not allowed to enter a cave, whether it is well known, or discovered by you.

So it will be partly due to protecting archaeological artifacts and cave paintings, preventing folk from coming to a grizzly end in the caves, but also, I suspect, a way to keep people away from whatever might live in these caves that the governments don't want people to know about, like reptilians or the like.

It would not surprise me if these folk going missing are used in hybrid experimentation/cloning.
    Hia - I am curious, do you have a reference on your quote: "I doubt it is a coincidence that in the U.S. you are not allowed to enter a cave, whether it is well known, or discovered by you. "

I do caving regularly, and have not seen such things posted. I have seen warning signs on private property about not entering a person's private "mine shaft" due to the potential danger of cave-in, or noxious gas, or oxygen shortage..

thanks

references about "caves" / "caverns"

http://caveofthewinds.com/ - "Cave of the Winds" - Manitou Springs, Colorado -
    Quote “Great Activity for the Family!”

This was so fun! We did the cave tour and the wind walker/zip line attraction. Our tour guide was fun and informative, and seeing the inside of a cave was a cool experience!
    Joanne A., Maine
    "An Ideal Family Tour! You’ll wind your way through nearly a half mile of Colorado caverns.

"You’ll experience total cave darkness, and explore the wonders of the underground.

"Cave of the Winds Mountain Park is one of the highest show caves in the country!"

List of Caves in Arkansas open to the Public - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_caves_in_Arkansas

for instance - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onyx_Cave_(Arkansas)

Quote Onyx Cave is a small show cave located about six miles (9.6 km) east of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. It has been a tourist attraction since 1893, making it the oldest show cave in Arkansas.

The cave does not contain onyx, but rather flowstone, also known as "cave onyx". During the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century many such caves were named similarly.

Visitors are guided through the cave by audio head sets which inform them about chambers and rock formations.
    Last edited by Bob; 22nd October 2017 at 04:38.

27. Link to Post #275
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Howdy y’all, I just got turned onto this Missing 411 thing with Paulides. I watched his movie and listened to 20 hours of his interviews, haven’t read any of his books yet.

I wanted to apply some critical thinking before exposing my noggin to other opinions or the content in his books.

The main thing that concerns me, other than the pain I feel for the lack of closure for the victims families, is the fact that Paulides is the only info vector with a dismissive attitude toward theories, without proposing his own.

I shot a long video and want to share with you, enjoy!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2017), DNA (25th December 2017), Ewan (25th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #276
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    While many Missing 411 cases are rural....it it not limited to rural only. Some are urban. Though, when you think about it, it would be much easier to take someone in a rural setting than urban. I do think it is due to interdimensional entities opening portals and targeting people. I also think the gov't knows much more about this phenomena than we could guess.

Dave - Toronto
    If you have portal technology it changes the game.
    There is now no difficulty what so ever in taking folks from populated areas.
    I'm reminded here of how Jim Sparks told a story of how he was abducted by a joint Grey/USMillitary group and how the Greys were helping the US Millitary group fine tune and perfect a teleportation device, which is basically a portal device.
    If you can manufacture a portal you would pretty much be able to make it identical to teleportation.
    I say this because I propose that the forests have something other than people which make them attractive to who ever is using portal technology. They are not going to the forests to abduct people, they are in the forests and then they stumble upon someone they like for one reason or another.
    I'm guessing the energy of the forest is as attractive to "others" as it is to us.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017), Mike (26th December 2017)

31. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I shot a long video and want to share with you, enjoy!
    Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe.

Buddy.

Kudos to you for all your work, and all your good intentions.

But read the books.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (25th December 2017), BMJ (26th December 2017), DNA (25th December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (28th December 2017), KiwiElf (25th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017)

33. Link to Post #278
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Paulides own, personal theory, has it that Sasquatch take the missing....... Although you will never hear him state that on video or audio recording. In-fact, he has been told, in-no-uncertain-terms, to keep his own, personal theory to himself at all costs'. The reason? $. Something else he will not do, is compare statistics to major cities. The reason? $. If he were to do so, you would soon see how the National Park stat's pale into insignificance against these, even with the high-strangeness attached.

In the UK, Manchester and Bristol seem to be the hot-spots for these tell-tale disappearances, next to water, foot-wear missing, etc, etc.

There is something very strange going on, no doubt, but i'st part of a far bigger story, and not just confined to the wilder areas on this planet.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 26th December 2017 at 13:47.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (30th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017)

35. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)

Paulides own, personal theory, has it that Sasquatch take the missing...
    [ snip ]
    In the UK, Manchester and Bristol...
    Huh?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (30th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017)

37. Link to Post #280
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Paragraphed second to last sentence for ease of understanding. I am relaying what DP told someone that I have been in touch with, what his own, personal, theory is. I don't agree with it, either do those that have financial connections with Canam & DP. We can all look at the evidence and come up with multitude theories.

If you look at this link: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-list-13415161, and other's, you'll see that a lot of these cases have hall-marks' of Paulides hi-lighted cases. 13,500 reported missing in Greater Manchester alone in 2016. Look at the sex and age-range of those that have "vanished without a trace". Look at the number of those that were found next to, and in, bodies of water, even after being searched by police dive teams. It is an interesting correlation.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 26th December 2017 at 13:59.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th December 2017), Michelle Marie (28th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast