+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks
    Thanked 278,509 times in 20,634 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

A most excellent presentation (with slides) given by Dave Paulides to an audience in Toronto in May 2016.

* Note: at 1:46:09 he's asked about the 'staircases' (see post #307 above). He emphatically and clearly states that's a hoaxed invention.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), boja (22nd December 2019), Ken (23rd December 2019), muxfolder (26th December 2019), peterpam (23rd December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Physicist John Brandenburg is interviewed on camera at 1:04:47. (Brandenburg also featured in the 2015 Secret Space Program conference, with his presentation titled Death on Mars. See this post:)
    And at 27:49 in part 1 of the Coast to Coast interview posted above, Paulides goes further than the documentary does, telling George Noory that John Brandenburg told him that serious portal research is well under way, including weaponizing and directing portals. (That part never made the TV show.)
    David Paulides talks about John Brandenburg (and directed portals) again at 26:57 in this relatively recent (Aug 2019) two hour interview.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), Ken (23rd December 2019), mgray (23rd December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

5. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,971 times in 1,722 posts

This thread got me really interested in the topic. I watched the Documentary 411- Hunters. The whole thing is fascinating but the part that was most intriguing was the recordings made in the 1970s, by Al Berry and Ron Morehead in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in eastern California. They were at a very remote hunting camp and they recorded these sounds at night. They are also heard trying to replicate the sounds back in a form of communication. I'm sure this video is somewhere else on the forum but for those that have never heard it this is amazing. While considering these creatures as a possible explanation regarding the disappearances, it is interesting to note that they never attempted to attack.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to peterpam For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), Caliban (29th December 2019), Ivanhoe (25th December 2019), Ken (24th December 2019), mgray (23rd December 2019), Rosco1 (24th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,921 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    This thread got me really interested in the topic. I watched the Documentary 411- Hunters. The whole thing is fascinating but the part that was most intriguing was the recordings made in the 1970s, by Al Berry and Ron Morehead in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in eastern California. They were at a very remote hunting camp and they recorded these sounds at night. They are also heard trying to replicate the sounds back in a form of communication. I'm sure this video is somewhere else on the forum but for those that have never heard it this is amazing. While considering these creatures as a possible explanation regarding the disappearances, it is interesting to note that they never attempted to attack.

peterpam, the "Sierra Recordings" you mention, above, are truly fascinating. The origin of the recordings is a VERY remote hunting camp shared by Ron Morehead and several others in the early 1970's. You can buy the recordings.. I have a set somewhere that I got years ago.

In 2010 or so, David Paulides posted on his website, https://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html , the results of a detailed study of the recordings completed by an ex-military linguistics expert, R. Scott Nelson. From Paulides' website:
    "R. Scott Nelson is a retired U.S. Navy Crypto-Linguist with over 30 years experience in Foreign Language and Linguistics, including the Collection, Transcription, Analysis and Reporting of voice communications."

Here is a link to the lingistics study webpage within Paulides' site: https://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootlanguage.html

For any of you that haven't seen this before, I urge you to have a look!
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ken For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2019), Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), mgray (25th December 2019), peterpam (27th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #325
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)

peterpam, the "Sierra Recordings" you mention, above, are truly fascinating. The origin of the recordings is a VERY remote hunting camp shared by Ron Morehead and several others in the early 1970's. You can buy the recordings.. I have a set somewhere that I got years ago.

In 2010 or so, David Paulides posted on his website, https://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html , the results of a detailed study of the recordings completed by an ex-military linguistics expert, R. Scott Nelson. From Paulides' website:
    "R. Scott Nelson is a retired U.S. Navy Crypto-Linguist with over 30 years experience in Foreign Language and Linguistics, including the Collection, Transcription, Analysis and Reporting of voice communications."

Here is a link to the lingistics study webpage within Paulides' site: https://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootlanguage.html

Ken, many thanks... that's more than fascinating. Yes, highly recommended.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), Ken (24th December 2019), peterpam (27th December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

11. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)

Ken, many thanks... that's more than fascinating. Yes, highly recommended.
    Highly interesting!

Did anyone listen to the interview with the crypto linguistics researcher? There’s a link on the article site but I can’t find it.

I also saw John Brandenburg (the physicist confirming portal research) wrote several fiction books about Mars, probably a good read!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), BMJ (26th December 2019), Ken (25th December 2019), peterpam (27th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #327
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,921 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Highly interesting!

Did anyone listen to the interview with the crypto linguistics researcher? There’s a link on the article site but I can’t find it.

I also saw John Brandenburg (the physicist confirming portal research) wrote several fiction books about Mars, probably a good read!
    Hey Wegge! I've heard a number of interviews with the cryptolinguistics researcher, Mr. Nelson. They are absolutely fascinating!!

Below, are a couple. The first is a good, brief (17 minutes) overview of how and why he began his research. The second is a presentation he gave more recently.

Enjoy!!!
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ken For This Post:

Alecs (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (25th December 2019), BMJ (26th December 2019), peterpam (27th December 2019), Philippe (25th December 2019), wegge (25th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #328
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,139 times in 1,162 posts

This could be a new case for David.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/27/intere...on-hiker-cops/
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

avid (27th December 2019), Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Ken (29th December 2019), onevoice (27th December 2019), peterpam (27th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #329
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,879 times in 948 posts

Same thing I was thinking Mgray when I read about her this morning missing.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2019), Ken (27th December 2019), mgray (27th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #330
    Moderator/Guide

Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,979 times in 445 posts

Dave Paulides featured centrally in this January 2019 History Channel Documentary Vanished.

It's extremely interesting, especially inasmuch as Paulides goes MUCH further than he ever has in his many interviews (probably at the insistence of the producers!), leaning heavily towards interdimensional portals as being the only feasible explanation remaining after everything else has been ruled out.

Physicist John Brandenburg is interviewed on camera at 1:04:47. (Brandenburg also featured in the 2015 Secret Space Program conference, with his presentation titled Death on Mars. See this post:)
    And at 27:49 in part 1 of the Coast to Coast interview posted immediately above, Paulides goes further than the documentary does, telling George Noory that John Brandenburg told him that serious portal research is well under way, including weaponizing and directing portals. (That part never made the TV show.)

It's a very well done documentary, highly recommended. (Avalon Member Dustin Naef also features, talking about high strangeness on Mount Shasta.)

http://avalonlibrary.net/Vanished_(2019).mp4
    It's well worth watching.

Something that I felt was a key part of the film was the reference to the complete disappearance of the Anasazi native american community. The Cheyenne Arapaho Chief who was steeped in native american indian traditions and folklore said nobody knew what happened to them, however he was aware that they had a history of communicating with star people.

The figures and drawings on the cliffs are very telling and probably hold the key to that particular area, they were a poignant presence and reminder.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2019), Ken (29th December 2019), onevoice (29th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17