+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 11 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

I did a few searches in this forum for any perspective on mr paulides and did not come across anything.

http://www.canammissing.com/page/page/8396197.htm
    (thank you larry)

Much Love

G
    Last edited by Gerald Paris; 27th March 2014 at 02:48.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

boja (27th March 2014), Cardillac (27th March 2014), DNA (27th March 2014), halffull (27th March 2014), JohnJ (30th March 2014), Lifebringer (27th March 2014), linksplatinum (27th March 2014), seeker/reader (27th March 2014), Tyy1907 (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

So Gerald, what do you think is going on?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

DNA (27th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

hey, Gerald, many thanks for posting this-

in my humble estimation I think Paulides' work/research has been grossly underestimated/unjustly ignored; this man is definitely hot-scenting something huge-

but just as an aside: for some strange reason I'm no longer able to access his website canammissing.com here in Germany (it's being blocked for some strange reason); is there anyone out there with more honed computer skills than I have (like probably most) to help me alleviate this problem?- if so, please inform- would be very appreciative-

please continue to stay well all-

Larry

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), DNA (27th March 2014), Gerald Paris (27th March 2014), Tyy1907 (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

To tell you my honest opinion as to what is going on, I have no clue. I know that there is def something to a lot of the disappearances that take place. It seems to be one of those things that we all know about but few of us are ready to admit how important the issue is until it happens to us or someone that we care about. mr paulides's perspective is just another piece of the overall puzzle. A perception I thought would be valuable to this forum.

Thanks for adding to the conversation.

Much Love

G

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Cardillac (28th March 2014), Hazel (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Gerald Paris (here)
    I did a few searches in this forum for any perspective on mr paulides and did not come across anything.
    I have a thread from a while back.

Are National Parks A Cover For Alien Bases?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cardillac (28th March 2014), Carmody (27th March 2014), Gerald Paris (27th March 2014), Hazel (27th March 2014), Mark (10th December 2021), seeker/reader (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank you!

I wonder why I was unable to find anything.

Again, thank you for adding to the conversation.

G

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Cardillac (28th March 2014), DNA (27th March 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

I read all the books, awesome stuff. A good percentage of the cases point to Sasquatch types at work, but Mr. Paulides is careful not to go too far with the speculation. He lets the cases speak for themselves. Many others are even more bizarre. Places named with Devil and Hell have many more incidents, which many native americans already seem to know to avoid. I shudder thinking about the time I went blackberry picking in Mt. Vernon, WA, with my two very young sons at the time.

One thing is for sure, the Parks department and FBI are holding back.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Cardillac (28th March 2014), DNA (27th March 2014), Gerald Paris (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by deadfoot (here)
    I read all the books, awesome stuff. A good percentage of the cases point to Sasquatch types at work, but Mr. Paulides is careful not to go too far with the speculation. He lets the cases speak for themselves. Many others are even more bizarre. Places named with Devil and Hell have many more incidents, which many native americans already seem to know to avoid. I shudder thinking about the time I went blackberry picking in Mt. Vernon, WA, with my two very young sons at the time.

Annunaki Genetic Tinkering and Uncle Bruce's Bigfoot Encounter

Is anyone familiar with Ingo Swann's book Penetration? It's a pretty good read. If I could boil that book down to one brief statement it would be

That mankind, humankind as we know it is at a distinct disadvantage to those who have a form of telepathy, this telepathy is the ability to read the thoughts of another person and in conjunction with telepathy, Ingo states that those telepathy also have telepathy+ which is, that they can also insert thoughts and/or emotions into the minds of others as they see fit.

I'm of the opinion that all of mankind had this ability at one time, this telepathy+ but that it was bred out of us by those we mistook for as Gods.

I've been pondering the idea of what it would be like for a human being to experience freedom from the genetic prison we have been placed in.

I've read in enough places where upon I am unable to easily dismiss the idea that there have been several genetic modifications done to mankind since the initial creation of Homosapians via the Annunaki genetic adaptation of Neanderthals.

Here is the rub.
    If it is true that we have been genetically altered some seven times with the subsequent populations rubbed out if you will, what do you think the reasons are for the modifications?

I don't think the modifications were upgrades in the sense that we were improved upon.
    I think the upgrades had to do with limiting our awareness.
    I think the upgrades were actually downgrades.
    I think these downgrades made mankind less dangerous and more easy to control.

So this leads me to a question.
    How could we bring the wolf back from the domsticated dog?
    How can we see the true form of man, that dangerous creature that needed so many genetic manacals and chains?

What would this person see that we do not?

I have a seven degrees to Kevin Bacon sort of explanation.

It has to do with my Uncle Bruce and his big foot encounter.

My uncle Bruce, a salt of the earth, backwoods country type who enjoys hunting and putting lead shot in just about anything that moves has a big foot story that has always troubled him.
    The animal itself didn't trouble him as much as his docile/demure reaction to the animal did.
    What troubles Bruce is that he cannot explain why he was in his words "such a efing vagina about it", he didn't do what he knows he should have done, and even now to this day you will see him get lost in thought and troubled by his passivity which was so against his normal behavior, and that would have been to put a cap in bigfoot's ass.

Long story short, Bruce was standing at the water's edge of a small lake outside of Hannibal Missouri in 1980. His buddy was fifty foot into the water on a small row boat.
    While Bruce was casting his line into the water comforted by the presence of his 357 magnum revolver, a large upright hairy man came crashing through the small trees and brush, the hairy man came to the waters edge no more than twenty feet away from Bruce and began drinking from the lake. The creature must have sensed Bruce's presense, he looked at Bruce and let out a blood curdling howl like scream while staring into the depths of my uncle's soul. Bruce stood there frozen, and as the animal bounded off back into the woods Bruce's fishing companion yelled from the boat, "Damn Bruce, I thought I was going to have to go back home and tell you're new wife that you had been eaten by a monster".

The reaction to all of this is what is pertinent to the story.
    Bruce then continued to fish for the next three hours as if nothing had ever happened. And he and his buddy NEVER talked about it again.
    Bruce to this day cannot figure out why he didn't, firstly pull out his gun in case the creature attacked, and secondly he can't figure out why he didn't follow the creatures trail afterwards, and thirdly why he just stood there like nothing ever happened.
    The whole thing troubles Bruce to no end. And to a man who takes any type of confrontation very seriously and reacts with the utmost male bravado and violence, this was so out of character as far as his reaction to the event that day that it has troubled him ever since.

Now I have to correlate some Ingo Swann so I can get to Atlantis so bear with me.

Ingo Swann stated that he was under the impression from his days of inventing Remote Viewing and working for a secret branch of the intelligence agency that he had ran into what he termed non-human humans. The difference these non-human humans had from us, was that they had telepathy+. Telepathy meaning they could read your mind, the + meaning they could send a message into your mind and it would bypass your decision making process. The + meant that these folks could affect you and make you do or not do things against your will.

Most folks think these individuals Ingo ran into were aliens. I'm not so sure about that. Part of me thinks these individuals may be part of our ancient ancestors who have either hidden in underground bases for the millenias or they have off world capability, but probably both.

Now, here is the good part.

Have you ever wondered why Bigfoot has never been shot?
    As many times as folks have seen bigfoot, no one can ever take a shot at the big fella. Folks always give some reason that indicates their humanity got involved because the being looked so human.
    I do not think this is why.
    Human beings, will essentially shoot at anything.
    I think it is very telling that almost no one ever so much as lifts a finger to stop or molest a big foot in any way.

Melba Ketchum, who had claimed her sequencing of Sasquatch DNA samples revealed “a hybrid cross between modern Homo sapiens in the maternal lineage and an unknown hominin male progenitor.”
    I find the above quote intriguing to no end. It basically agrees with what Edgar Cayce stated about bigfoot. That bigfoot was a genetic experiment from Atlantis, one of the many genetic crosses between man and animal. Mythology is rich with these hybrid examples.

And here is where I'm trying to get to.
    The article states that bigfoot is only about 15,000 years old.
    So there you go.
    Bigfoot has a form of telepathy+ because he is a hold over from ancient man.
    In many ways Bigfoot may be less devolved than modern humans.
    Bigfoot has more of those genetics from ancient man in the form of telepathy+ than we do because he never had it bred out of him.
    This is why bigfoot never gets shot, because he can mentally subdue those wishing to do him harm.
    This in turn is a hint to me of what our capability must have been.
    What our capabilities must be.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th February 2022), Gerald Paris (27th March 2014), Spiral of Light (27th March 2014), WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

I firmly believe it has much to do with the ET component. I listened to many of his videos prior. Interesting speaker with amazing knowlege in his research. I personally have come to this conclusion its ET related. I dont think im wrong.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th February 2022), DNA (28th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by deadfoot (here)

Annunaki Genetic Tinkering and Uncle Bruce's Bigfoot Encounter

Is anyone familiar with Ingo Swann's book Penetration? It's a pretty good read. If I could boil that book down to one brief statement it would be

That mankind, humankind as we know it is at a distinct disadvantage to those who have a form of telepathy, this telepathy is the ability to read the thoughts of another person and in conjunction with telepathy, Ingo states that those telepathy also have telepathy+ which is, that they can also insert thoughts and/or emotions into the minds of others as they see fit.

I'm of the opinion that all of mankind had this ability at one time, this telepathy+ but that it was bred out of us by those we mistook for as Gods.

I've been pondering the idea of what it would be like for a human being to experience freedom from the genetic prison we have been placed in.

I've read in enough places where upon I am unable to easily dismiss the idea that there have been several genetic modifications done to mankind since the initial creation of Homosapians via the Annunaki genetic adaptation of Neanderthals.

Here is the rub.
    If it is true that we have been genetically altered some seven times with the subsequent populations rubbed out if you will, what do you think the reasons are for the modifications?

I don't think the modifications were upgrades in the sense that we were improved upon.
    I think the upgrades had to do with limiting our awareness.
    I think the upgrades were actually downgrades.
    I think these downgrades made mankind less dangerous and more easy to control.

So this leads me to a question.
    How could we bring the wolf back from the domsticated dog?
    How can we see the true form of man, that dangerous creature that needed so many genetic manacals and chains?

What would this person see that we do not?

I have a seven degrees to Kevin Bacon sort of explanation.

It has to do with my Uncle Bruce and his big foot encounter.

My uncle Bruce, a salt of the earth, backwoods country type who enjoys hunting and putting lead shot in just about anything that moves has a big foot story that has always troubled him.
    The animal itself didn't trouble him as much as his docile/demure reaction to the animal did.
    What troubles Bruce is that he cannot explain why he was in his words "such a efing vagina about it", he didn't do what he knows he should have done, and even now to this day you will see him get lost in thought and troubled by his passivity which was so against his normal behavior, and that would have been to put a cap in bigfoot's ass.

Long story short, Bruce was standing at the water's edge of a small lake outside of Hannibal Missouri in 1980. His buddy was fifty foot into the water on a small row boat.
    While Bruce was casting his line into the water comforted by the presence of his 357 magnum revolver, a large upright hairy man came crashing through the small trees and brush, the hairy man came to the waters edge no more than twenty feet away from Bruce and began drinking from the lake. The creature must have sensed Bruce's presense, he looked at Bruce and let out a blood curdling howl like scream while staring into the depths of my uncle's soul. Bruce stood there frozen, and as the animal bounded off back into the woods Bruce's fishing companion yelled from the boat, "Damn Bruce, I thought I was going to have to go back home and tell you're new wife that you had been eaten by a monster".

The reaction to all of this is what is pertinent to the story.
    Bruce then continued to fish for the next three hours as if nothing had ever happened. And he and his buddy NEVER talked about it again.
    Bruce to this day cannot figure out why he didn't, firstly pull out his gun in case the creature attacked, and secondly he can't figure out why he didn't follow the creatures trail afterwards, and thirdly why he just stood there like nothing ever happened.
    The whole thing troubles Bruce to no end. And to a man who takes any type of confrontation very seriously and reacts with the utmost male bravado and violence, this was so out of character as far as his reaction to the event that day that it has troubled him ever since.

Now I have to correlate some Ingo Swann so I can get to Atlantis so bear with me.

Ingo Swann stated that he was under the impression from his days of inventing Remote Viewing and working for a secret branch of the intelligence agency that he had ran into what he termed non-human humans. The difference these non-human humans had from us, was that they had telepathy+. Telepathy meaning they could read your mind, the + meaning they could send a message into your mind and it would bypass your decision making process. The + meant that these folks could affect you and make you do or not do things against your will.

Most folks think these individuals Ingo ran into were aliens. I'm not so sure about that. Part of me thinks these individuals may be part of our ancient ancestors who have either hidden in underground bases for the millenias or they have off world capability, but probably both.

Now, here is the good part.

Have you ever wondered why Bigfoot has never been shot?
    As many times as folks have seen bigfoot, no one can ever take a shot at the big fella. Folks always give some reason that indicates their humanity got involved because the being looked so human.
    I do not think this is why.
    Human beings, will essentially shoot at anything.
    I think it is very telling that almost no one ever so much as lifts a finger to stop or molest a big foot in any way.

Melba Ketchum, who had claimed her sequencing of Sasquatch DNA samples revealed “a hybrid cross between modern Homo sapiens in the maternal lineage and an unknown hominin male progenitor.”
    I find the above quote intriguing to no end. It basically agrees with what Edgar Cayce stated about bigfoot. That bigfoot was a genetic experiment from Atlantis, one of the many genetic crosses between man and animal. Mythology is rich with these hybrid examples.

And here is where I'm trying to get to.
    The article states that bigfoot is only about 15,000 years old.
    So there you go.
    Bigfoot has a form of telepathy+ because he is a hold over from ancient man.
    In many ways Bigfoot may be less devolved than modern humans.
    Bigfoot has more of those genetics from ancient man in the form of telepathy+ than we do because he never had it bred out of him.
    This is why bigfoot never gets shot, because he can mentally subdue those wishing to do him harm.
    This in turn is a hint to me of what our capability must have been.
    What our capabilities must be.
    Have you seen my thread on Sasquatch Ontario? Basically it states that Sasquatch can walk invisible, can move through solid objects and can make objects appear in thin air. That Sasquatch are not just an animal, but a highly evolved type of people that have paranormal abilities and have inter-dimensional abilities.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post796772

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th February 2022), DNA (28th March 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I forgot to tie in what my statement has to do with this thread in my post about bigfoot.

Basically, it is my belief that bigfoot is a surface agent for various subturanean cultures, cultures with very ancient roots.

I believe some pockets of Atlantean type peoples still live on, and that this was found out by our secret Government long ago, or certain agents of these ancient cultures infiltrated our government and started creating the national park system on top of their bases as a way to discourage devolopment there.

I believe a lot of these missing people reports are attempts at infusing fresh genetics into isolated populations.

And I believe they use the genetically created "BIGFOOT" as a top side agent to abduct folks and bring them down below the surface to these bases.

Creepy I know.

It's just a theory.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th February 2022), seeker/reader (28th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist, reported on several new unexplained disappearances, including an Arcadia firefighter named Mike Herdman who vanished inside the Los Padres National Forest

My call can be heard at the 31:31 Mark (Jason from Farmington Mo.)
    I told a story about a strange encounter that I experienced a few
    years ago in the deep Mo wilderness

24. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Christine (28th June 2014), Cidersomerset (29th June 2014), cursichella1 (29th June 2014), Deega (29th June 2014), Denise/Dizi (16th February 2022), DNA (28th June 2014), Elainie (1st July 2014), Fairy Friend (28th June 2014), Flash (30th June 2014), Gardener (28th June 2014), Jake (28th June 2014), Kristin (30th June 2014), Lefty Dave (28th June 2014), mountain_jim (29th June 2014), Operator (28th June 2014), Rollo (28th June 2014), sandy (28th June 2014), seeker/reader (28th June 2014), shadowstalker (30th June 2014), Sloppyjoe (28th June 2014), spiritguide (28th June 2014), Star Tsar (28th June 2014), tessie999 (29th June 2014), Tyy1907 (28th June 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (29th June 2014), william r sanford72 (28th June 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Paulides' work, will listen to this and look out for you!
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

cursichella1 (29th June 2014), Denise/Dizi (16th February 2022), Gardener (28th June 2014), jagman (28th June 2014), Operator (28th June 2014), william r sanford72 (28th June 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

I thought that was you Jason!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

cursichella1 (29th June 2014), jagman (28th June 2014), Operator (28th June 2014), william r sanford72 (28th June 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Wow, Jagman!!!! That was intense... Same thing with me,, riding my bike into the woods,,, missing time,,, waking up in strange places...

Gave me the chills...

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

cursichella1 (29th June 2014), Gardener (28th June 2014), jagman (28th June 2014), Kristin (30th June 2014), Operator (28th June 2014), william r sanford72 (28th June 2014)

31. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I was listening. .. powerful story Jason!! Thanks for letting us know it was you.

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Jagman,

So what do you think was watching you in the forest?
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 29th June 2014 at 14:14.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

jagman (29th June 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Jagman,

So what do you think was watching you in the forest?
    This was the first time I've experienced anything like this while being
    in the woods. So I highly doubt it was an animal or atleast one that
    I know about.. The presence I felt that day wanted to do me harm.
    The reason I say that is because? Being in the wild for me is almost
    a religious or spiritual.Although I do hunt for food, I consider the all
    the creatures of the forest to be sacred and when I visit their home
    I treat them with the utmost respect. Usually a bear, wolf,or
    mountain lion will not attack man unless they are being threatened
    or they feel their young are in danger or they are sick (Rabid).

When I was 8 years old the town I lived in had a tornado. Right
    before the tornado hit, I was standing outside.Everything got so
    still. The air changed and then the color changed.That is the
    closest way I can describe what happened that day in the forest
    but this was not a weather phenomenon. I believe this was some
    kind of paranormal vortex that I stumbled upon and whatever
    came through it was IMO evil. It tracked me for a good mile in the
    woods. Finally I sat down to make my stand and waited.
    I think it was toying with me and could have killed me at anytime
    it wanted.I'm not real sure why it didnt except I was praying to god..

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Flash (30th June 2014), Jake (29th June 2014), Kristin (30th June 2014), seeker/reader (29th June 2014), spiritwind (30th June 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Something or someone could have wanted you out of the area. There are countless Sasquatch experiences that fit this bill. They can project their presence at you and make someone feel extreme fear. Since they're interdimensional many people don't even see them. They just feel like they should leave the area. Good for you for standing your ground. Almost like passing their "test". Although many of these Sas people are not evil, some of them just plain don't like us. In some ways can you blame them?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

37. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Just finishing the 4th book and saw that David Paulides just posted this. More troubling to see this the second time around, that poor little guy - what happened to you?

As if losing your child isn't bad enough, the way the authorities treated this case was beyond shameful.

http://www.canammissing.com/jaryd-atadero.html

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2017), cursichella1 (6th August 2014), DNA (6th August 2014), gardener2 (5th August 2014), jagman (5th August 2014), mgray (6th August 2014), norman (5th December 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2017), sigma6 (6th August 2014), Star Tsar (5th August 2014), Tyy1907 (8th August 2014), yiolas (5th August 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 11 22 LastLast