+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote at 48:00 he talks about an experience where they thought they saw something and then just ignored it, and then later tried to figure out why they just completely ignored a possible sighting?... and suspect 'quatch was doing something to their minds...
    Blanking people's minds out is easy.

Well... maybe it takes skill, capacity, and practice. I'll go that far.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PurpleLama (2nd February 2016), sigma6 (2nd February 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Universe isn't stranger than we think, it's stranger than we can think.

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Truglivartna (here)
    Please let us all know if you can get a response from Paulides.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by Truglivartna (here)
    Having listened to George Noory interview David Paulides and heard what Mr. Paulides has -- and has not -- done to get to the real heart of each missing person encounter, I can't help but ask what appears to me to be a most obvious question; WHY HASN'T ANYONE ASKED THE BEST REMOTE VIEWERS TO TACKLE INDIVIDUAL CASES?

I'm sure men like Daz Smith or Dick Allgire could shed some light on this situation. I don't know what they might charge, but in some cases they might do a few RV scans for a reasonable price, if not for free for distraught parents.

There's no question in my mind that there will turn out to be more than one explanation -- and maybe the truth might be more unsettling than the silence. But, hey, this is a time for disclosure is it not?
    I gotta say that is a great idea. I'm gonna drop Paulides an email on that one.
    Paulides did mention in one interview he tried to do it... and the response was apparently disappointing, with the remote viewer, (apparently someone very famous too) ended up beating around the bush or being evasive or something? and Paulides in his typical fashion didn't delve into the "interpretation" of this other than just describing it... still it begs the question what happened with this viewer? I remember his explanation was totally unsatisfactory to my mind... (did the guy see government agencies involved? and got scared away?, or did "aliens" scare him? ...I doubt he drew a blank...) And of course for Paulides... why did he give up and not try again?... oddly the interviewer did a pathetic job of following this up... he just didn't get into it enough, you would have thought this would have been a bigger deal... and in a real subtle way, I almost got the impression that Paulides was being kind of "evasive" ... and I know that is not like him... ???
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (3rd February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016), Truglivartna (2nd February 2016), Tyy1907 (2nd February 2016)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote at 48:00 he talks about an experience where they thought they saw something and then just ignored it, and then later tried to figure out why they just completely ignored a possible sighting?... and suspect 'quatch was doing something to their minds...
    Blanking people's minds out is easy.

Well... maybe it takes skill, capacity, and practice. I'll go that far.
    the context is that this guy lives for these contacts, they treasure every sign, footprint, gift, and sound, for them to just ignore this was definitely NOT what they themselves intended... that is why they suspected that there was something else going on... i.e. maybe it didn't want to be bothered that day... they themselves don't have an explanation... and would NEVER have just simply ignored a potential perfect sighting right in their back yard in perfect view...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (3rd February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

whats occured to me after listening to many of Paulides interviews over the past several days is that the behavior/actions of the entities responsible for this very odd behavior is very consistent with what john keel calls 'ultraterrestrials'.

just from some casual research, one can see the differences quite clearly between UT's and what we call ET's. the UT's seem much more mischievous and sinister, for starters. at least the ET's return you to your bed when they're finished (generally)

in Keel's seminal work 'the mothman prophecies' he gives several examples of abducted individuals returning naked..only to have their clothes show up on their doorstep the next day, clearly having been laundered. there are a few variations on this theme...

he gives examples of footprints simply stopping in the middle of nowhere...

there are examples where the UT's climb extremely muddy ground to arrive at someone's home...and their shoes arent even the slightest bit dirty...

-in Paulides work, bodies are often discovered (bodies that have been gone for days or months, and that have somehow traveled many miles) with clothes or shoes that look brand spanking new..

-one man's prints were tracked into the middle of a frozen lake, only to....stop. there's nowhere he could have gone but up..

-the sinister, mischievous acts are very reminiscent of the entities in Keel's book...
    for example - the behavior is imitative. in other words, when Keel arrived at a certain theory, or found some sort of consistency in the seemingly pointless actions of the entities, they'd humor him and emphasize the theme in future actions. they were toying with him in a sense. i see the same thing happening with Paulides - the victims in his cases are often german, religious, handicapped in some way, had tough childhoods(grew up with an aunt or uncle..) and so forth. they are pretty nonsensical associations, and , in my opinion, without any meaning at all. the only purpose is to distort, obfuscate, confuse...

the entities responsible don't behave like we've expected our traditional ET's to behave. many of our ET stories depict them as being more amoral than downright evil. i'm thinking of the 'greys' here. and all this would seem below the so called reptoids..who allegedly view themselves as some sort of royalty. the way theyve been described makes it very hard for me to imagine them engaged in these silly games. no, this is a totally different phenomena all together in my opinion..

demonic in nature maybe, but not 'demons'....not in the ed and lorraine warren sense anyway...

black op program? ok, maybe...but WHY? makes no sense. Paulides points out the presence of FBI investigators at several of the disappearance scenes...and they seem just as confused as everybody else???

so what is it? why is it? perhaps its as 'alexander leek' says in the mothman movie..."we're not allowed to know.."
    Last edited by Mike; 4th February 2016 at 22:09.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), DNA (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), sigma6 (7th February 2016), Tyy1907 (5th February 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    What do you think is going on here??

The part about finding the victims' clothes neatly folded is creepy as hell...

Hi Athena
    I've been on sabbatical the last few months so I'm saying welcome to Avalon even if it's a few months late to do so.
    Patagonia huh? That is so freaking cool. If the world goes nuclear you are in one of the best places to be in the entire planet!

In so far as your questions on cause via the Missing 411 book, I think some 90% of the cases especially through the first three books pertain to a specific criteria as I will now outline. This is all off the top of my head so if anyone can add to it please do.

1. The Folks found (dead or alive) have scratches over a large part of their body.
    2. Many disappearances occur around berry bushes
    3. Many disappearances occur on or around the ridgeline of mountains. Where the tree line stops.
    4. Many of the folks who have disappeared are found with missing shoes.
    5. Many of the folks who disappear do so around creek beds.
    6. There seems to be a cover up by the National Park Service after the initial search is complete.
    7. Search and rescue dogs, which are normally the bread and butter of search and rescue are rendered impotent, usually due to extreme fear and an over all unwillingness to cooperate with their handlers in regards to the search.
    8. Children usually under the age of 3 who remember their abductors will call them gorillas, bears and even large dogs with human like features.

David Paulides before he started the Missing 411 books was an avid Bigfoot researcher, and I daresay one of the worlds best.
    His work is really without peer, and his background with being a police investigator have truly helped him in this regard.
    I just finished his "Hoopa Project" book on the bigfoot in the northern CA area. He has one other book on bigfoot as well that I fail to remember off the top of my head. Paulides developed a set of constants involving Bigfoot in his "Hoopa Project" book that I believe he began correlating with certain disappearance clues in the National Park system.

Some of these constants regarding Bigfoot are as follows.

1.Bigfoot is fast, very fast and pays little regard to anything in it's way when running through the brush. Bigfoot is noted as running down a dear along a ridgeline in the "Hoopa Project".
    2.Bigfoot is a big fan of berries.
    3.Bigfoot is known to use the ridgelines along mountains as a refuge and a place with which to ambush and hunt large game.
    4.In regards to shoes there are folks who have stated that whatever creature took them, took off their shoes. In one instance in the Paulides books a little girl is noted as saying "the big doggie that was carrying her in it's arms while running with her took off her shoes".
    5.Bigfoot seems to use creek beds to travel through forests like paths, it is often thought that they do this because they know they will leave little or no footprints behind on the hard river rocks.
    6.There seems to be a cover up in terms of the National Park service and Government in general knowing about bigfoot. In the "Hoopa Project" Paulides notes how certain trails and or park areas seem to be shut down for suspicious reason when the bigfoot are known to be in seasonal habitat there.
    7.Paulides makes note in the "Hoopa Project" that in instances when Bigfoot is around, dogs whimper and cower, and often attempt to hide if possible. This is true with dogs who have had multiple physical encounters with black bears and bare the scars to prove it.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), Carmody (13th February 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), gaiagirl (27th June 2017), Mike (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), sigma6 (10th February 2016), Tyy1907 (5th February 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    What do you think is going on here??

The part about finding the victims' clothes neatly folded is creepy as hell...

Hi Athena
    I've been on sabbatical the last few months so I'm saying welcome to Avalon even if it's a few months late to do so.
    Patagonia huh? That is so freaking cool. If the world goes nuclear you are in one of the best places to be in the entire planet!

In so far as your questions on cause via the Missing 411 book, I think some 90% of the cases especially through the first three books pertain to a specific criteria as I will now outline. This is all off the top of my head so if anyone can add to it please do.

1. The Folks found (dead or alive) have scratches over a large part of their body.
    2. Many disappearances occur around berry bushes
    3. Many disappearances occur on or around the ridgeline of mountains. Where the tree line stops.
    4. Many of the folks who have disappeared are found with missing shoes.
    5. Many of the folks who disappear do so around creek beds.
    6. There seems to be a cover up by the National Park Service after the initial search is complete.
    7. Search and rescue dogs, which are normally the bread and butter of search and rescue are rendered impotent, usually due to extreme fear and an over all unwillingness to cooperate with their handlers in regards to the search.
    8. Children usually under the age of 3 who remember their abductors will call them gorillas, bears and even large dogs with human like features.

David Paulides before he started the Missing 411 books was an avid Bigfoot researcher, and I daresay one of the worlds best.
    His work is really without peer, and his background with being a police investigator have truly helped him in this regard.
    I just finished his "Hoopa Project" book on the bigfoot in the northern CA area. He has one other book on bigfoot as well that I fail to remember off the top of my head. Paulides developed a set of constants involving Bigfoot in his "Hoopa Project" book that I believe he began correlating with certain disappearance clues in the National Park system.

Some of these constants regarding Bigfoot are as follows.

1.Bigfoot is fast, very fast and pays little regard to anything in it's way when running through the brush. Bigfoot is noted as running down a dear along a ridgeline in the "Hoopa Project".
    2.Bigfoot is a big fan of berries.
    3.Bigfoot is known to use the ridgelines along mountains as a refuge and a place with which to ambush and hunt large game.
    4.In regards to shoes there are folks who have stated that whatever creature took them, took off their shoes. In one instance in the Paulides books a little girl is noted as saying "the big doggie that was carrying her in it's arms while running with her took off her shoes".
    5.Bigfoot seems to use creek beds to travel through forests like paths, it is often thought that they do this because they know they will leave little or no footprints behind on the hard river rocks.
    6.There seems to be a cover up in terms of the National Park service and Government in general knowing about bigfoot. In the "Hoopa Project" Paulides notes how certain trails and or park areas seem to be shut down for suspicious reason when the bigfoot are known to be in seasonal habitat there.
    7.Paulides makes note in the "Hoopa Project" that in instances when Bigfoot is around, dogs whimper and cower, and often attempt to hide if possible. This is true with dogs who have had multiple physical encounters with black bears and bare the scars to prove it.

Ah, there he is. I referenced you in an earlier post and now youve finally come to the rescue...ive been stepping on my feet a little bit here... great input. I think youve listed most of the consistencies.

Well, where there are UT's, there almost always are cryptids. And Bigfoot is nothing if not a cryptid, right?

Bigfoot sounds like a reasonable explanation. maybe i need to expand my thinking, but I can't envision him operating in big cities....and if the phenomena are indeed responsible for both urban and national park disappearances like Paulides suggests, he'd have to be, right?

The national parks only represent half the equation. However, some of the consistencies still apply...like the ubiquitous presence of water, for example...

this is a must listen. in many ways creepier and more bizarre than forest disappearances:

P.s. welcome back brother
    Last edited by Mike; 5th February 2016 at 04:18.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), avid (5th February 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), DNA (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), Truglivartna (5th February 2016)

14. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What's going on Mike?
    Yea, I read your kind bestowal, and I thank you immensely.
    I had felt it was about time to end my sabbatical, but this thread and what seemed like your invitation were too much for me to pass up.

No one size fits all answer is going to apply in so far as all of the cases go.
    But I have to say our old buddy Sasquatch seems like a likely canidate for a high percentage of the cases. I felt like Paulides was on point with 411 Western, 411 Eastern, 411 Beyond and mostly in Devil is in the details. But this last book where he changed the disappearance criteria to include a lot of urban disappearances would of course rule bigfoot out.

Again, there is no one size fits all answer. But, for the criteria initially proposed, I felt quite a bit seemed to cater to Paulides first true love, Sasquatch. Now, it is worth noting that the Paulides Sasquatch books sold like "manuels on watching paint dry". Paulides is not only a retired cop, but he is also a retired CEO of a quite successful company, as such, with the knowledge of his previous books sales in mind, I don't blame him at all for stating there is a mystery, offering the criteria for the disappearances and then allowing the reader to make their own mind up.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), Mike (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), sigma6 (10th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Great to have you back!

Man i'd love to do some boots on the ground research one of these days in one of these conspicuous areas. You in? As long as youre not last in line, right?

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), DNA (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), sigma6 (10th February 2016), Tyy1907 (5th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Great to have you back!

Man i'd love to do some boots on the ground research one of these days in one of these conspicuous areas. You in? As long as youre not last in line, right?
    If you read the Paulides "Hoopa Project" I'm pretty convinced he gives the best directions as to where to see Bigfoot in the entire US. I would love to check some of these places out.
    I'm torn between looking for out right Bigfoot habitat or looking for a portal zone and upping my chances with their being any number of criptid/aliens including Bigfoot.

You are right about being last in line.
    Folks want to project some kind of supernatural force for good on bigfoot.

I would say that Bigfoot is very unpredictable.
    And the woods in general for that matter hold creatures we haven't even classified as criptids.
    In the "Hoopa Project" book, the Natives of the area say there is a river monster. A horse headed snake that is 20-30 ft long, and they tell their youth never swim in the river unless you can see the bottom, for fear they will be eaten by this horse headed creature.

I was watching YouTube videos on criptids and ran into a 1930 photo of the river creature the Hoopa describe. It was pulled from the belly of a sperm whale. Not too far from the Hoopa Valley. I should also note that all three big rivers in the Hoopa area run into the ocean.

Here is the video, it's the very first video on this list of videos.

Last edited by DNA; 5th February 2016 at 05:19.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), Curiosity (5th February 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), Ivanhoe (25th February 2016), Mike (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), Tyy1907 (5th February 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,504 times in 5,654 posts

I agree that the National Parks are not the whole story and also more than one reason why, and welcome back DNA....

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), DNA (5th February 2016), Mike (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), Tyy1907 (5th February 2016)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-05 07.52.10.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	756.5 KB
ID:	32760
    I was in Cabelas the other day and walking through a main aisle I saw this on the upper right corner of a box of goose decoys. It seemed peculiar!

Name:	2016-02-05 07.59.28.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	32761
    Could be a way of telling people not to shoot BF's. Things can get "messy" covering up such occurrences.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 8th February 2016 at 00:46.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), Curiosity (5th February 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), DNA (8th February 2016), janette (22nd February 2016), Mike (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

I live at the south end of Six Rivers National Forest, Redwood National Forest, home of Bigfoot.
    Just thought I'd throw that out here.
    I've been out here up on this mountain in the middle of nowhere for about 6 years now. I have dogs, cats, horses, goats, chickens and ducks.

All the animals act in different ways depending on what animal/ predator is near. Cats usually run inside and hide when any predator is out there. Everything from fox, to bear to cougar. The dogs usually go off, go crazy no matter what,s out there, even a bear. But there have been times when they just set and sniff the air and look docile and cautious like the rest of the animals.
    I've smelled a weird smell when this happens but never seen or heard anything.
    The mountain folks rarely speak of Bigfoot but they will tell you he's out there you can smell him and the animals know, you have to watch the animals.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Althena (5th February 2016), Bill Ryan (6th July 2016), Debra (6th February 2016), DNA (5th February 2016), Ivanhoe (25th February 2016), Mike (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), Truglivartna (6th February 2016), Tyy1907 (5th February 2016), Unicorn (15th December 2016)

26. Link to Post #74
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Hiya DNA!! And thanks for the welcome, I see that you're very informed on this subject, I find all of these disappearances highly suspicious and creepy as hell. I have to read 411 before I can get a more accurate idea of wth is going on in the deep, dark woods.

27. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    I live at the south end of Six Rivers National Forest, Redwood National Forest, home of Bigfoot.
    I've been out here up on this mountain in the middle of nowhere for about 6 years now. I have dogs, cats, horses, goats, chickens and ducks.

All the animals act in different ways depending on what animal/ predator is near. Cats usually run inside and hide when any predator is out there. Everything from fox, to bear to cougar. The dogs usually go off, go crazy no matter what,s out there, even a bear. But there have been times when they just set and sniff the air and look docile and cautious like the rest of the animals.
    The mountain folks rarely speak of Bigfoot but they will tell you he's out there you can smell him and the animals know, you have to watch the animals.
    Hi curiosity.
    Have you ever heard of the river monster referred to as Kamoth?
    I'm just curious as all.
    The six rivers area is described as an absolutely beautiful place. For folks who are not aware the Patterson-Gimlin film was filmed in this area. From what Paulides states, he thinks this place is being purposely maintained as a bigfoot sanctuary so to speak.

Have a good one.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (5th February 2016), mojo (5th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), Truglivartna (6th February 2016), Tyy1907 (5th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)

Hi curiosity.
    Have you ever heard of the river monster referred to as Kamoth?
    I'm just curious as all.
    The six rivers area is described as an absolutely beautiful place. For folks who are not aware the Patterson-Gimlin film was filmed in this area. From what Paulides states, he thinks this place is being purposely maintained as a bigfoot sanctuary so to speak.

Have a good one.
    No DNA I've never heard of it. Many stories of river monster, though not by name. Probably more so in the lower land than where I'm at.

And yes I'm sure it's a Bigfoot sanctuary. That's the only thing that would explain how the forest rangers keep such a tight grip on everything.

Like I said if you aren't doing the average camping in designated spots, or hunting or day hiking, they don't want you out in the open wilderness. Seems odd to me that they search out people that go way out in the middle of the forest and tell them they can't be there.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Althena (6th February 2016), Bill Ryan (6th July 2016), DNA (6th February 2016), Mike (6th February 2016), Shannon (6th February 2016), Truglivartna (6th February 2016), Tyy1907 (5th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #77
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

You seem to forget that there is a large industry abducting children to feed the cruel, inhuman needs of the satanic, criminal cabal.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Craig (17th December 2019), DNA (8th February 2016), drneglector (9th February 2016), Jules (6th February 2016), Shannon (8th February 2016), Tyy1907 (8th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    You seem to forget that there is a large industry abducting children to feed the cruel, inhuman needs of the satanic, criminal cabal.
    We know so little about so many of these cases that one can't rule that out either

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (8th February 2016), Shannon (8th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Make no mistake human beings do sacrifice other human beings.

But these national parks disappearances do not seem to be explainable in terms of human on human violence.

What is taking place in these National Forests defies the normal accepted criteria for a crime involving a disappearance to take place. Who ever is doing it seems to have super human abilities.

The reason these cases are given such attention in my opinion, is because they point to a group that leaves very few clues of it's existence, and yet these disappearances seem to convey clues of their existence because they seem to defy every other type of explanation.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Curiosity (8th February 2016), drneglector (9th February 2016), Shannon (8th February 2016), Tyy1907 (8th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Name:	2016-02-08 19.45.13.jpg
Views:	909
Size:	719.5 KB
ID:	32798Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-08 19.44.10.jpg
Views:	959
Size:	591.0 KB
ID:	32799Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-08 19.17.58.jpg
Views:	901
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	32800Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-02-08 19.19.37.jpg
Views:	991
Size:	832.3 KB
ID:	32801I thought I'd share another BF eyewitness testimony. For those that haven't read any of Paulides' books it shows how professional he is with his witnesses. This story in particular supports that there is a coverup going on with regards to the BF phenomenon. (Disregard the half line above Dec 2007)
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 9th February 2016 at 02:24.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), Curiosity (9th February 2016), DNA (9th February 2016), Shannon (9th February 2016), TelosianEmbrace (1st July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast