+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Attachment 32798Attachment 32799Attachment 32800Attachment 32801I thought I'd share another BF eyewitness testimony. For those that haven't read any of Paulides' books it shows how professional he is with his witnesses. This story in particular supports that there is a coverup going on with regards to the BF phenomenon. (Disregard the half line above Dec 2007)

TYY I freaking love you man! You come up with some of the best stuff. So this excerpt is from David Paulides "tribal bigfoot". I've never read this book, for some reason last time I checked this book was like $160.00 bucks, but I just went to his website and this book is now back down to a very reasonable $29.95. I'm buying this book it looks awesome thank you for the snippet TYY.

I really like this story you shared TYY this is an excellent addition, and I feel there should be a body of work where folks discuss the "suppressed" aspect of the bigfoot story.
    We should also try and enter into the "WHY" would they suppress bigfoot, because that in and of itself should lead to some interesting correlations.

There was a guy who claimed to have laid bait out at night in Texas, anyway he claimed to have shot bigfoot and when it came time for him to show the body, there was an elaborate hoax. He claimed that the Government "took" the bigfoot and that he had to create the elaborate hoax as something to satiate folks while he was trying to get his bigfoot body back from the Government. Now this guy may not be legit, but it is my guess that if someone had a BF body it would be taken by the Government.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (9th February 2016), Tyy1907 (9th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,308 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Hey Marcus, fyi, someone is buying Paulides (he doesnt know who) books and attempting to resell for the crazy price.

All books can be found directly from his website for the reasonable price.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (9th February 2016), Tyy1907 (9th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

IS Mary Lonebear safe and well?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Tyy1907 (9th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hey Marcus, fyi, someone is buying Paulides (he doesnt know who) books and attempting to resell for the crazy price.

All books can be found directly from his website for the reasonable price.
    Hey Mike

It's cool, I'm hip to this discrepancy between the Paulides books on Amazon compared to his website. The price I quoted as being outrageous was from his actual website and I do remember him stating that he was in the midst of having another printing done and he apologizing for the cost. But bottom line his books usually run a respectable $29.95 and the "Hoopa Project" was only $19.95. Thanks Bro...

But back to the conversation at hand...

So if there appears to be a concerted effort to make sure Bigfoot has sanctuary and or habitat that is kept for him and maintained as such with no public knowledge. And if dead bigfoot bodies seem to have a elite Government recovery team that is prepared on a moments notice to swoop in and take bigfoot from public view and or is complicit in covering up and or discrediting those who have stated they have witnessed bigfoot bodies,,, doesn't it make sense that the Park Service would try to quiet down any sort of injury, death or disappearance associated or perpetuated by a Bigfoot? And furthermore doesn't it make sense that the Park Service would "NOT" save incriminating evidence in the form of "Paperwork" that is the result of injuries, deaths and or disappearances associated or perpetuated by a bigfoot?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Mike (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Tyy1907 (9th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    IS Mary Lonebear safe and well?
    Safe from who? BF's or the powers that be?
    As with all the other witnesses in his books, she lives side by side among them. Occasional sightings and what not, but generally keep g to themselves. I'm of the opinion the BF race is generally of the peaceful nature. However since they are a people, you get different opinions and personalities that can influence a variety of behaviors. And also the example I shared of one of them being messed with by the military perhaps they can be mind controlled. Food for thought anyway. This subject has always fascinated me to no end. Lol. I should have wrote spoiler alert before that last post.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (9th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Attachment 32798Attachment 32799Attachment 32800Attachment 32801I thought I'd share another BF eyewitness testimony. For those that haven't read any of Paulides' books it shows how professional he is with his witnesses. This story in particular supports that there is a coverup going on with regards to the BF phenomenon. (Disregard the half line above Dec 2007)

TYY I freaking love you man! You come up with some of the best stuff. So this excerpt is from David Paulides "tribal bigfoot". I've never read this book, for some reason last time I checked this book was like $160.00 bucks, but I just went to his website and this book is now back down to a very reasonable $29.95. I'm buying this book it looks awesome thank you for the snippet TYY.

I really like this story you shared TYY this is an excellent addition, and I feel there should be a body of work where folks discuss the "suppressed" aspect of the bigfoot story.
    We should also try and enter into the "WHY" would they suppress bigfoot, because that in and of itself should lead to some interesting correlations.

There was a guy who claimed to have laid bait out at night in Texas, anyway he claimed to have shot bigfoot and when it came time for him to show the body, there was an elaborate hoax. He claimed that the Government "took" the bigfoot and that he had to create the elaborate hoax as something to satiate folks while he was trying to get his bigfoot body back from the Government. Now this guy may not be legit, but it is my guess that if someone had a BF body it would be taken by the Government.
    Thanks! There a few other gems in Tribal FYI

As far as the hoax in that goes on, I'm of the opinion that some or most of the time these hoaxes are put on as a form of counter intelligence to deceive and muddy the waters. Not saying all of them but some for sure. That's what pushes many away unfortunately. Then there's people like us that can't shake the fact that overwhelming evidence exists that they're out there. Some good some bad some mind controlled by the black military even possibly.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (9th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just read this story and it seemed to answer some question for various threads I'm on right now so don't be surprised to see this post repeated.
    Be patient and read the story it is a bit of a mind blower.
    The story is about a man on a long hike in the Oregon Mountains and two days into his hike he feels he walked into a "trap", the trap was a door way into another dimension. The man barely escaped with his life he felt and he felt the trap was laid by a bigfoot.
    The story and others like it can be found here http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/vanishing_bigfoot.html

The Trap
    This account is from Larry Kelm whom I personally spoke with during a BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization) field trip in Ruidoso, NM.
    Quote: “In the fall of 1980 I ran a small business as a construction contractor in Eugene, Oregon. During the slow times and in-between jobs I would don my backpack and hiking boots and disappear into the mountains for weeks at a time enjoying the peaceful solitude of long hikes. At that time I was single and didn’t answer to anyone so I was free to do what I wanted when I wanted. On the trip in question I decided to hike the old Mollala Indian trail that followed the ridge tops from Saddle Blanket Mountain to Oakridge, one of the Native American’s favorite summer camps and trading centers. It was a beautiful August day, two days into the hike (I expected to be gone about two weeks), when literally out of the blue the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me in my life occurred. It would change my perspective of reality forever.
    “I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed. Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.
    “As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a] continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my tracks.
    “It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were covered with thick coarse black hair.
    “I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin) as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through the Portal.
    “I took two more steps backwards a nd everything reversed itself from what had just happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.
    “I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken. My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck. I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.
    “On my way home I was absolutely horrified at the thought of what would happen if I were to drive my truck into something like that. It had been a trap pure and simple. Whatever it was that tried to kill me somehow kept the Portal hidden from me on the way in, and I didn’t actually see it until I was back out again. I had terrible nightmares for years, and still haven’t come to grips with what happened. My fingers are trembling and the hair is standing up on the nape of my neck as I write this.”

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), earthdreamer (11th February 2016), Ewan (22nd February 2016), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Matthew (5th December 2016), muxfolder (9th February 2016), Shannon (9th February 2016), Truglivartna (9th February 2016), Tyy1907 (9th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (24th February 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I thought I would just share this link to a very good library of UFO case files. One to have bookmarked.
    http://www.ufocasebook.com/casefiles.html
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (9th February 2016), Shannon (9th February 2016), Tyy1907 (9th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I just read this story and it seemed to answer some question for various threads I'm on right now so don't be surprised to see this post repeated.
    Be patient and read the story it is a bit of a mind blower.
    The story is about a man on a long hike in the Oregon Mountains and two days into his hike he feels he walked into a "trap", the trap was a door way into another dimension. The man barely escaped with his life he felt and he felt the trap was laid by a bigfoot.
    The story and others like it can be found here http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/vanishing_bigfoot.html

The Trap
    This account is from Larry Kelm whom I personally spoke with during a BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization) field trip in Ruidoso, NM.
    Quote: “In the fall of 1980 I ran a small business as a construction contractor in Eugene, Oregon. During the slow times and in-between jobs I would don my backpack and hiking boots and disappear into the mountains for weeks at a time enjoying the peaceful solitude of long hikes. At that time I was single and didn’t answer to anyone so I was free to do what I wanted when I wanted. On the trip in question I decided to hike the old Mollala Indian trail that followed the ridge tops from Saddle Blanket Mountain to Oakridge, one of the Native American’s favorite summer camps and trading centers. It was a beautiful August day, two days into the hike (I expected to be gone about two weeks), when literally out of the blue the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me in my life occurred. It would change my perspective of reality forever.
    “I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed. Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.
    “As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a] continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my tracks.
    “It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were covered with thick coarse black hair.
    “I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin) as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through the Portal.
    “I took two more steps backwards a nd everything reversed itself from what had just happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.
    “I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken. My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck. I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.
    “On my way home I was absolutely horrified at the thought of what would happen if I were to drive my truck into something like that. It had been a trap pure and simple. Whatever it was that tried to kill me somehow kept the Portal hidden from me on the way in, and I didn’t actually see it until I was back out again. I had terrible nightmares for years, and still haven’t come to grips with what happened. My fingers are trembling and the hair is standing up on the nape of my neck as I write this.”
    Definitely a vortex this gentleman stumbled into. And an apparent BF encounter obviously. I've heard of that grey fog before. On a Bermuda triangle show on discovery channel or similar. A pilot was flying two hours from Florida and when he "got through" the grey fog he was suddenly like 15 minutes from landing on a Florida airport.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (9th February 2016), Shannon (9th February 2016), Truglivartna (9th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

In England, UFO's are flown by underground dwelling creatures which look like DEVILS. They mutilate humans and animals and are said to move with the speed of lizards or quicker. Their UFO's are cloaked and may be right over your head and you will never know they are there. A small child three feet behind its parents in a State Park was abducted and later seen many miles away on top of a very high cliff, naked. Its skull and leg bone was found. I attribute these disappearances to the abovementioned. Yetti are also a possibility. For years, I have had the distinct feeling never to go into the bush exploring and now know that I have been psychic all along. This is a really dangerous world.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), DNA (12th February 2016), Jules (24th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Tyy1907 (14th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Connecting the Dots: There is a you-tube.com video about short, devil-looking aliens which move with lightening speed who fly UFO's which come from underground and are doing animal and human mutilations. Their craft is capable of complete cloaking and soundless. They can be immediately over your head and snatch your child walking three feet behind you in the forest. There are also Yetti who can blend with the forest and are very quick and can grab a child behind your back. However, the National Park mysteries, especially the one involving a two year old child snatched and later seen by other people high on a cliff and whose bones were later found, I believe to be the work of the Devil Aliens.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On one of Kerry Cassidy's reports, she says that the Government has allotted land to the space Aliens that are Raptors. They speak English, are very bright, but will eat humans as they are flesh eaters. When with humans, goats are kept nearby to satisfy a sudden urge of hunger.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Althena (13th February 2016), Jules (24th February 2016)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Here's a recent report I just found on nabigfootsearch.Com
    To summarize a female bow hunter in Ohio playing on her cell phone heard the forest go dead quiet and saw a shimmering like effect moving in front of her (once again just like the Predator movie). She caught a picture of this shimmering right when it disappeared and the resulting photo was quite anomalous. Hair can be seen as well. Other people near the area saw glowing orbs in the sky.

http://www.brumac.8k.com/JANs_Phenom...Phenomenon.htm

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Jules (24th February 2016), Shannon (22nd February 2016), Wide-Eyed (24th February 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Folks, it's just conceivable (though this certainly doesn't seem to fit all the apparent facts in some cases) that this might be linked. For anyone who's not seen this, please do read:

Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri

This astonishing story, that I've had a lot of attention on for some while, and most definitely rings true to me, suggests that there may be a program for humans to be relocated elsewhere — and not harmed in any way.

The story I reported started when a Swedish family all vanished from their home — complete with their family bible and tools. This appeared to be a voluntary relocation, and the astounding backstory was confirmed indirectly from a military source.

It also has to be possible that some of the relocations are INvoluntary. Imagine the Park Service (and this is ironic!) relocating, say, grizzly bears from one valley to another 200 miles way.

They'd be anesthetized, then airlifted by helicopter to a different location...... for reasons it would be quite impossible ever to explain to the bears.

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (23rd February 2016), Agape (25th February 2016), Alberto e Daniela (24th February 2016), Althena (25th February 2016), Atlas (1st June 2016), BMJ (22nd February 2016), Curiosity (22nd February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Heart-2-Heart (24th February 2016), hohoemi (22nd February 2016), Isserley (22nd February 2016), janette (22nd February 2016), Jean-Marie (22nd February 2016), KiwiElf (22nd February 2016), Krist (22nd February 2016), Rex (22nd February 2016), Shannon (22nd February 2016), Sophocles (23rd February 2016), Tyy1907 (24th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

I listened to the two Coast to Coast shows with George Knapp (and also the ConspiracyTees interview). They were linked here earlier, but here are the URLs:
    1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=he4r3jWQjIA
    2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qOfQmhvrmhM
    3. http://youtube.com/watch?v=36v0ZAxahmk
    OMG. I'd not heard those before. David Paulides is a meticulous and articulate presenter of an avalanche of crazy, documented facts that literally boggle the mind.

Two tiny notes from dozens I could offer:

1) One story (told in the ConspiraTees interview) was of an infant who had eventually been found, safe and well, several miles away from where they'd disappeared, on the other side of mountains that would have required 11,000 ft of ascent and descent to reach.

Sitting on my own here, listening with immense interest, I literally laughed out loud at the sheer absurdity.

2) Another concerned an area I know personally and have been to myself. Paulides described it exactly correctly. That's in this C2C interview with George Knapp.

A young, strong and athletic British man, Myles Robinson, had disappeared in the middle of the night, midwinter, from the Swiss ski resort of Wengen, and his body had been found in Lauterbrunnen, several miles away, clearly having fallen from a height.

The problem was that it's literally impossible to get from one place to the other. The ONLY way (in winter) is by rack-and-pinion mountain railway, that only runs in the daytime. There are no roads (at all), and on snowy, icy trails it would take at least 3-4 hours. But his body was there in Lauterbrunnen an hour or so after he'd disappeared.

He had been airlifted out... it's the only conclusion.

Here he is (on the left). God knows what he experienced before he died.

And the discussion about BigFoot/Sasquatch is interesting... but there are NO Bigfoots in Switzerland (or New Zealand, where other cases like this have been reported).

This has to be alien activity. Nothing else fits. (Especially the dreadful case in the C2C Urban Disappearances interview in which a young woman's body was found in a water tank, high on a hotel roof, that was virtually SEALED. I mean, go figure.)

As I walked up the trail alone, with my dog yesterday, here in Ecuador (as remote as any US National Park, in many ways), I do admit to having felt just a little disquieted. This pattern of cases (MANY of them) is the most bewildering and disturbing collection of highly-detailed-yet-almost-crazy, 100% inexplicable, anomalies — that I've ever heard.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th February 2016 at 16:26.

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), Atlas (1st June 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (26th February 2016), Bob (24th February 2016), Carmody (24th February 2016), Chip (24th February 2016), Curiosity (24th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Heart-2-Heart (24th February 2016), Hym (24th February 2016), Jean-Marie (25th February 2016), Jules (24th February 2016), Matthew (19th September 2017), mgray (25th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), Spirithorse (24th February 2016), Tyy1907 (24th February 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

For me, to help research some of the dimensional possibilities, I look for specific and exact location, time of day, exact date, and the exact weather for that time period, and then correlate all that to astrology, ley/vortex lines, and geology of the area where they went missing.

All those things play out in dimensional crossing and dimensional energies, regarding the entity and dimensional angles that ~may~ play into a notable number of the cases.

The only way to check for those possible correlations, is via those data sets.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Althena (26th February 2016), Bill Ryan (24th February 2016), Chip (24th February 2016), gaiagirl (27th June 2017), Hym (24th February 2016), Jean-Marie (25th February 2016), mgray (25th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,041 times in 911 posts

Having a hard time describing what I know on the dramatic change in the nature of space on this planet because I have not verbalized or written about it much. I feel it. It is mid-brain, at times just above the crown, auditory, super-sensory, at times pulsing off of different areas of the body. I have always felt it, but because I've usually been alone, as others don't move that fast, there has been no need to explain it. As it happens, this unseen awareness of something based on harm, you develop a more acute awareness of it. It sends it's intent merely by it observing and you feel it. It can be a good or a very bad thing.

I first felt that bad thing one day on my way to Yosemite from a ways up north . I had been left off at a road a way above the valley above a meadow that had a road crossing it, leading into another meadow. As soon as I walked away from the road and saw the sparse woods lining the winding trail ahead I felt the presence. In the history of that upper trail I felt a lot of darkness, something I had known only in short sensations in my native mountains and foothills much further south, where the energy had been dealt with and removed, with little effect on even the most sensitive of travelers. But here there was something much more deadly, feeding off of and inducing fear.
    At first I walked steadily, soaking in the energy of the woods, the warmth of the sun catching my face in the openings between the canopies. I was both aware of the softness of the trail, pine needles cushioning the path, and the instantaneous knowledge of how the softness would reduce any traction I would need to run, an acuity that you get when you run up and down many, many deer trails and also run dry and partially running river beds that are mainly made up of rocks and boulders of different sizes.

Remember that hunters are focused beings, whatever they are, and even the least of them have some awareness of how they are revealed, doing their best to not alert their prey to their intent. When they think that they have an upper hand they too forget the power of their intent to be felt by those who are aware. Describing this is odd for me, because it is describing nature and me as one growing from the other, and no words were ever needed in that relationship. There I never felt strange or separate, except that my thoughts are much more comfortable and not in need of dissection. All I can accurately say from experience is that the interactive mental reality of humans at this time, these last few centuries, is not natural to the form of the spirit it is and it's ability to blend with the nature of this earthly body. It is way off of it's intended nature, it's reason for being. It has only intensified and opened up over the past decades.

As I relaxed into what I felt was natural about this uninhabited area, at this time of the year, the sensation lasted but a few seconds at a time, a very disturbing and insistent energy. Thoughts projected also have a pulse to them and the pulse of my initial sensations began to increase. I tightened the waist belt around my fully loaded, old metal framed backpack, and for the first time tied the chest strap across. I then began to jog.

After a while jogging I encountered a beautiful mountain lake to my left, mirroring the small mountain area next to it. I had wanted to stop and camp there as had been suggested to me earlier, but the intensity of being stalked was getting stronger. It was at that moment that I decided to run, full pack or not. I was not armed enough to make it a fair fight for me, no where near it, and in the past whenever I had met an animal I would usually be able to walk right up to it.

(To tell of these peaceful connections I have had in nature here are a few of my experiences:
    Dragon flies would follow me around a lake I'd run to, about 8 miles away, when I was a kid, and encircle me when I stopped. In fact, later that week at Yosemite I took a run up past the falls and dove into a clear, deep pool between the rocks and while sunbathing was soon covered with thousands of lady bugs. On a visit years later I ran ahead of my wife up the trail to the waterfalls and came upon a deer who walked up to me. I had no food, but it tried to follow me. It may do this to others also when food is sparse. In those cases I just stop and enjoy it, thinking like it's a friend, a dog pal, and we're living this together. I look away, showing trust by sitting side by side and we're both looking out at it all. I'd like to say I felt blessed but that is only in relation to not having been there, not if I'm there often when the feeling is without such contrast, meaning that city life isn't blessed and it has to be invented, being so unnatural.)

However, in those upper meadows the energy I felt wasn't there for my kind of fun. It felt very alien to me, clinical and completely unnatural. When a natural animal is stalking anything out of it's need to just survive, to eat, it puts off a very different energy than the one I felt there.

I know this because I have backtracked behind mountain lions that had started to stalk me. The problem with being in a human body is that we smell, even at our best..clean without scents..and you have to mask your smell with the plants that are in the area and always stay down wind of those. Because I have no ill intent, and don't sweat out the meat that I haven't eaten in 40 years it is much easier to stay unnoticed.

The energy of this feeling was so strong that I ran full out to get across and down into the valley. Not my kind of training trail run. I wonder how many have been "lost" in the upper mountain area and the area below it over the years. Looking at the area now on a map I see that I must have started out much further than I recalled.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), gaiagirl (27th June 2017), genevieve (26th February 2016), HaveBlue (25th February 2016), mgray (25th February 2016), Mike (25th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), Tyy1907 (24th February 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #98
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I too have heard many David Paulides interviews and agree with Bills opinion of him. It is not impossible that he is being fed at least some disinfo. The 'impossible cases' that scare us and make us not want to visit such places? It is great late night horror radio entertainment for sure. I cannot say why I enjoy such shows, but I just do , OK!

Brings to my mind (immediately) agenda 21 and the re-wilding project that involves moving all humans to cities (compounds) and preventing access to said areas such as National Parks. The BLM is leading the way in Nevada and Oregon.
    Always, and once again, our PSYOP is for your safety.
    The boogie man/creatures/ETs..... look, truth is we just don't want you there OK, just believe us and don't even want to come here. Or we will have to convince you in a more scary way. We have badges and uniforms and radios and guns and tasers and all that really extra super scary stuff!
    There are no shops there anyway, so plan your vacations only where there is cellphone coverage and EFTPOS and spend lots of money and go into lots of debt.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Mike (25th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), Tyy1907 (26th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I've communicated with Dave on this.

My thought is that the national parks were created to cordoned off these places where no one should live because of these abnormalities. It was easier than stretching 2,000 miles of yellow tape around the boundary.

Whether it is portals or abductions or some other occurrences is still up for debate. Why else would NPS not document the events.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

DNA (1st June 2016), Matthew (25th February 2016), Mike (25th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), Tyy1907 (26th February 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I've communicated with Dave on this.

My thought is that the national parks were created to cordoned off these places where no one should live because of these abnormalities. It was easier than stretching 2,000 miles of yellow tape around the boundary.

Whether it is portals or abductions or some other occurrences is still up for debate. Why else would NPS not document the events.
    It can't be that... there's a whole bunch of urban disappearances, as well, which Dave is now beginning to focus on, too; also in rural areas, which aren't National Park or National Forest areas.

In the last few days (prompted by this thread) I've been listening intently to every interview and presentation I can find on this.

It's the weirdest thing I've ever encountered. It's also really disturbing and upsetting. I think the victims suffer indescribably while still alive.

(Note for interest: I spend a LOT of time alone, with my dog — and have done in previous years — in sometimes extremely remote areas. OMG. )

Here are my very basic thoughts. (I have some more, too, that I could share later.) Doing a Sherlock Holmes here... it's simply where the logic leads, like it (or believe it) or not.

• These people are clearly being airlifted away (or interdimensionally taken). In one of the urban cases, Elisa Lam's body was found in a hotel rooftop water tank that was for all intents and purposes inaccessible and sealed. In another case, a young man disappeared from a bar that was only accessible by elevator, which was monitored 24/7 by a security cam. He did NOT leave the bar in the elevator. He just disappeared from the room. Only interdimensional advanced technology can do these things.
    • They're being used for some purpose while still alive. After that's completed, they're dumped — almost always (but not in every case) found dead. (Note: those who are never found might easily have been dumped in a place never searched. Some of the victims might have been dumped while still alive, but died soon after. Often, there's no evident cause of death.)
    • There is high intelligence, and cold calculation involved. The abductions are 100% effective. There's never a screwup or a giveaway of any kind.
    • Because of the lack of co-operation from the National Park Service in response to proper FOIA requests, this might be classified as a matter of national security. As in the UFO/ET coverup that started in the late 40s, the reason might be that the intel agencies know all about it but don't properly understand it themselves — and are powerless to act or protect. But the public can't be told, as it's way too alarming.
    • Dr David Jacobs, whose work on ET abductions I greatly respect, has the view that whichever ETs are responsible for the 'normal' (!) abductions are basically cold, calculating and self-interested, and are in complete control. He concludes that they're essentially doing something for themselves, using humans as a resource, as we would use farm animals. We don't harm farm animals needlessly for the sake of it, but we do butcher them, or use them in other ways, when we need to or want to. Farmers never question that's what they're for.
    • Charles Fort famously wrote:

Would we, if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle?
    Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relation with the hen that now functions, satisfied with mere sense of achievement by way of compensation?

I think we're property.

I should say we belong to something:
    That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:

That something owns this earth -- all others warned off.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (1st June 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), hohoemi (25th February 2016), Hym (25th February 2016), Ivanhoe (25th February 2016), Jean-Marie (25th February 2016), Matthew (19th September 2017), Mike (25th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), Spellbound (12th December 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast