+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raphael, one of the seven archangels Before YHWH

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member nzreva's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Raphael, one of the seven archangels Before YHWH

The angel Raphael does appear in the apocryphal book of Tobit (or Tobias), which is considered inspired by the Catholic Church. In that account, Raphael disguises himself as a human, keeps the younger Tobias safe on a journey, chases away a demon, and heals the elder Tobias of his blindness. Because of these actions, Raphael is considered by Catholics as the patron of the blind, of travelers, and of physicians.

In the book of Tobias, Raphael identifies himself as one of seven archangels “who stand before the Lord” (Tobit 12:15). Raphael also offers prayers on Tobias’ behalf, and Tobias, in turn, thanks the angel because he is “filled with all good things through him” (Tobit 12:3).

John sheds some light on the religious notions in the time of Christ. “A great multitude of sick people” are sitting beside a pool in Jerusalem, waiting for “the moving of the water.” They believed that an angel would descend from heaven and stir the water, making the pool a place of healing for them. Jesus approaches a man who had been infirm for 38 years and asks him if he wants to be healed. The man’s sad, superstitious reply is that he cannot be healed, because he cannot get into the pool quickly enough. Jesus then bypasses all superstition and shows His power to immediately heal the man (John 5:3-9).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

Lifebringer (1st February 2016), Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), MistressJan (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Default Re: Raphael, one of the seven archangels Before YHWH

I respect and I really like the story. Unfortunately I am not a fan of the Catholic Church, which is nothing against the poor catholic people. The pope thinks he owns all of our souls, and puts himself in the place of God.

Constantine, a pagan emperor, saw that true Christians refused to agree to worshiping a man so he converted people to his version of the christian church, which is what we now see as the catholic religion. Now when people think of Christians they see the cruelty through history done to humanity in the name of religion. War and torture are methods used to control humanity all in the name of God. I believe in God and angels, I just don't believe in the corruption of religion due to the evil of men and spiritual forces that are also evil.

It goes back to Michael the arch angel that conquered Lucifer, Michael's name means "who can be like God?" When any entity claims to be like God, trouble follows. This is true of the pope who believes he is taking god's place, you can be certain it is not good.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st February 2016), Limor Wolf (31st January 2016), Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), MistressJan (31st October 2018), Spellbound (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

The Rapha giant (with 6 toes and fingers) are mentioned 25 times in the Old Testament. https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H7497&t=YLT The root Rapha, can mean a healer, or physician. It occurs 67 times. https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang...gs=H7495&t=YLT

According to Sumerian text A God was over each community. The Rapha, I don't know what their name would be in Sumerian ,yet, but their El or God would have his name in theirs, Raphael the El tells us he would have been a God. Both were healers.

I found Ninkasi: Goddess of alcohol. She was created by Ninhursag to heal Enki's ailing mouth, after he had eaten her grandchildren in the "Sumerian Paradise myth."

I don't think this is Rapha. I'm glad I did not live then.
    Last edited by nzreva; 31st October 2018 at 00:10.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

Jules (31st January 2016), Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), sigma6 (31st January 2016), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

I wonder why the Smithsonian is hiding evidence of giants when history and stories are filled with them? Interesting topic. No wonder doctors have a god complex. lol.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), nzreva (31st October 2018), sigma6 (31st January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

There are 7 Spirits before the Throne. Two Archangels behind the throne.

Rev 1:4
    John to the seven assemblies that are in Asia: Grace to you, and peace, from Him who is, and who was, and who is coming, and from the Seven Spirits that are before His throne.
    An angel
    came down and healed the people, according to John. Raphael is a healing El.

Rev 4:5
    and out of the throne proceed do lightnings, and thunders, and voices; and seven lamps of fire are burning before the throne, which are the Seven Spirits of God,
    Last edited by nzreva; 31st January 2016 at 02:27.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), sigma6 (31st January 2016), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I agree about the catholic church, but the subject matter has been hidden from people because they can't read Hebrew or Greek.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st February 2016), Jules (31st January 2016), Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), sigma6 (31st January 2016), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Reading a strongs concordance and converting the words of the bible back into Greek , Hebtew and Chaledean will give a very different perspective than what religion teaches mankind ... for example , one word in english can have 50 different meanings , look up the word praise, to us it means adoration , in the ancient language it could mean to jump, roll, shout, sing, stomp, shake , tremble , scream , tap , clap etc ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 31st January 2016 at 03:31.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), sigma6 (31st January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by nzreva (here)
    Jesus approaches a man who had been infirm for 38 years and asks him if he wants to be healed. The man’s sad, superstitious reply is that he cannot be healed, because he cannot get into the pool quickly enough. Jesus then bypasses all superstition and shows His power to immediately heal the man (John 5:3-9).
    I think this is true. I think we could do the same in the same Christ consciousness state. Because the truth of the Christ consciousness of unconditional love has no limitations. We have been at a more dense state with false beliefs, definitions, thoughts that have limited our consciousness and hence the body that is within that consciousness has temporarily lost certain powers. But I think that we are all going through a density acceleration process that will gradually through certain DNA re-activations make us re-gain the powers we've lost. Christ mentioned that our belief is like a corn of sand in a desert (or something like that) and this I think is a key, when we technically try to understand how the limitations are acting upon our consciousness. Simply put, we have tons of uncleared/unresolved stuff within our consciousness that we believe in that we are not aware of are actually false in the absolute sense. Knowing that we can actually heal and knowing that with absolute depth and strength of belief, is an example. It is the process of clearing all of the false and in a way fine tuning our spirits towards the absolute truth of the Christ consciousness of unconditional love and the process of seeking this truth, that will set us all free. So the density shift is really a process of unlimiting ourselves by clearing all the false that we carry. We have been tricked by our senses and by our brain. Christ mentioned we see but we are blind, we hear but we are deaf. And I think it is so, if there is false stuff in front of and behind the senses, then the senses become like filters that block out the truth, so that we are not able to clear the false and hence we buy into limitations without knowing it. This in turn has shifted us to the current density. What we have in common is simply an overall set of beliefs, definitions and thoughts. And those are not absolute truths, they are a degree of absolute truth, very distant from what absolute truth is.

So if we would meet ETs originating from a less dense density, I think that meeting would be emotionally very profound. Because when we get in touch with and re-connect with more of the truth it would also clear stuff that have held our emotions back, that have been kind of at the back of our consciousness, things like who we really are, where we really came from and why we are here. Because at less dense densities comes greater and greater emotional depth. The truth is like that, it is very emotional in a very good way. If we would suddenly meet a being from let's say the 9th density, then I think there is a chance that we would break down to the point that we would risk dying. I think that is one of the reasons why beings from the higher realms do not just "step down here and show themselves to us", it's not that they cannot do so, it's more that it would suddenly put our whole being and life purpose out of alignment with creation which in turn would impact creation in an undesired way. I'm sure there are places and times for that too, but I think overall this is one of the reasons why some of the ETs in the UFOs don't land, come near and say hi. They are ready to meet us - they have integrated what we are - but we are not ready to meet them because we have not integrated what they are. But as we keep accelerating our density, we will eventually reach a point when we are prepared to meet say fourth density beings. One could say that the more peaceful we are, the more ready we are. If all of a sudden, all of us on earth would commonly decide a specific date is the start date of peace on earth, then it would not take long after that date before we would have open contact.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 31st January 2016 at 11:46.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (1st February 2016), Michelle Marie (1st February 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member geobru's Avatar
    Thanks

In Hebrew the name Michael is not a question at all. It means "one who is like God." We are all "like God" since we are made in God's image and likeness, even popes.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geobru For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Jules (here)
    I respect and I really like the story. Unfortunately I am not a fan of the Catholic Church, which is nothing against the poor catholic people. The pope thinks he owns all of our souls, and puts himself in the place of God.

Constantine, a pagan emperor, saw that true Christians refused to agree to worshiping a man so he converted people to his version of the christian church, which is what we now see as the catholic religion. Now when people think of Christians they see the cruelty through history done to humanity in the name of religion. War and torture are methods used to control humanity all in the name of God. I believe in God and angels, I just don't believe in the corruption of religion due to the evil of men and spiritual forces that are also evil.

It goes back to Michael the arch angel that conquered Lucifer, Michael's name means "who can be like God?" When any entity claims to be like God, trouble follows. This is true of the pope who believes he is taking god's place, you can be certain it is not good.
    Neither Catholics or the Pope believe the Pope owns all souls or is a replacement for God. That's a ludicrous statement!

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

The Catholic Church is built upon the "Rock", Peter, the first pope and one of the 12 apostles of Jesus Christ. The pope is considered the voice of God on Earth. He is considered infallible.

Many believe that in fact there was a "coup" at this point, just after Jesus was crucified. The gnostic writings claim it was actually Mary, the wife of Jesus, who Jesus chose to build his church upon. She was the brightest and the best of the apostles, it is claimed. Some say, at this point the followers of Mary were forced underground, where they remain to this very day.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Jules (31st January 2016), Michelle Marie (1st February 2016), Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The Catholic Church is built upon the "Rock", Peter, the first pope and one of the 12 apostles of Jesus Christ. The pope is considered the voice of God on Earth. He is considered infallible.
    The Pope is only considered infallible when he speaks about solemn, official teachings on faith and morals. Not explaining that can be deceiving, though I am sure that was not the intent.

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Amen, Brother!!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Many believe that in fact there was a "coup" at this point, just after Jesus was crucified. The gnostic writings claim it was actually Mary, the wife of Jesus, who Jesus chose to build his church upon. She was the brightest and the best of the apostles, it is claimed. Some say, at this point the followers of Mary were forced underground, where they remain to this very day.
    I believe you have half the story right, just that the coup occured about seventy years later in the person of Saul or Tarsus. It is a fact that in everything Saul/Paul writes, never is he found referring back to the actual teachings of Christ as the source of his authority.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by geobru (here)
    In Hebrew the name Michael is not a question at all. It means "one who is like God." We are all "like God" since we are made in God's image and likeness, even popes.
    Genesis 1 Adam =Zaker Nequbah was created in the image of Elohim, Genesis 2 Adam Ish and Iesha were made out of Adamath, they have a nephesh or soul. Different people. Look at Genesis 5 no Cain and Abel, this is Genesis 1 Adam.

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Lucifer is Latin, his name is Helel in Hebrew.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nzreva For This Post:

Valerie Villars (31st October 2018)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well, what does Lucifer or Helel (Hell) represent in your understanding?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

+ Reply to Thread