+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are chakras a system created by ETs?

1. Link to Post #21
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Are chakras a system created by ETs?

The energy centers in the body do exactly corrospond with the glands of the endocrine system.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

That is a worthy question since the ET involvement with our DNA strands and the movement of ego, subconscious and superconscious state was also their doing. The earlier humans had the luxury of not dreaming, I have read, because they had no divisions. Which makes sense. We dream partially because we are trying to resolve unresolved issues. The chakras are affiliated with the endocrine centers so I want to say that of course is part of our biologic and the colors ( like the rainbow) are attached to those centers. How much did the ET's dicker with our biologic? That is for us to know one day.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Playing devils advocate here: the question (for the most of the humanity) is whether a system of things - the chakras - that can't really be substantiated is created by entities that for most of humanity can't be substantiated and nowadays popularly removed by people of which the results can't really be substantiated?

UT

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2016), PurpleLama (3rd February 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    I don't know how that works.
    All I can say is that my struggle to calm the mind and meditate in peace has been ongoing all my life really and so I am still looking for ways to do that and was checking if this is a possible solution.
    It is very bad in my case, its either music in a loop or some conversation also in a loop.
    Hi Olam,
    please p.m me if you see this because I have an answer for you. It is connected with the breath.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2016), Olam (3rd February 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe im a bit ignorant because most of my knowledge on chakras is theoretical, but for me either answer would change nothing.
    a more important question would be, how important or useful they actually are for me.

either way, they seem to be part of my natural makeup.
    maybe we are fully created by extraterrestrial beings. that would make the previous question even more useless.

so what? just use and be happy with what you got.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2016), PurpleLama (3rd February 2016), TraineeHuman (5th February 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by breal (here)
    Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    I don't know how that works.
    All I can say is that my struggle to calm the mind and meditate in peace has been ongoing all my life really and so I am still looking for ways to do that and was checking if this is a possible solution.
    It is very bad in my case, its either music in a loop or some conversation also in a loop.
    Hi Olam,
    please p.m me if you see this because I have an answer for you. It is connected with the breath.
    Well I have worked with the breath in many ways, but still I will contact you ..!
    Not now though, in about 5 days when I finish my master cleanse which is kind of difficult right now..
    thanks!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Olam For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Rha S ananda......I'm very grateful for George Kavassilas' work regarding the Chakra system. In 2004 I had an intense kundalini experience that last 4 months and felt this cosmic energy run through my body piercing my spine and every chakra in my body. It was a very traumatic experience. ....feeling a presence of energy on the left side of me and feeling every emotion to a magnified level that was not natural. Towards the end of the 4 months I had colorful rings emanating from my right side and I remember thinking of the planet saturn.
    During that time of my life I was doing a lot of yoga and I had the new age community reassuring me that the release of my kundalini was a blessing.......it felt the opposite to me......an invasive demonic energy not natural to my body.
    In 2013 I ran into George Kavassilas' book and when I read his chapter on kundalini and the Chakra system being a synthetic program linked to the planet Saturn...I knew this matched my experience of 2004. Saturn is a planet used as a broadcasting location for undesirable entities to suck energy from us through this synthetic program known as the chakra system.
    Today I don't feel my chakras anymore and made it a point to recite my declaration of being a free and sovereign soul. What I do feel today is a powerful flutter of energy in my chest area.....a natural energy that does not overwhelm me or blind me......it feels like my natural makeup.
    I have only shared this information with one person in the new age movement since I know most of them reject my perspective since they have invested so many years in this synthetic program. I feel the yoga community is not ready for this information and the only reason I shared this perspective with that someone is because that someone who is a yoga teacher is my twin soul.
    There is really no sugar coating in what George Kavassilas has to say in his book or his interviews . I understand why he pisses off the new age community.
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 4th February 2016 at 18:44.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

betoobig (4th February 2016), BoldVA5D (25th March 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (7th February 2016), Ikarusion (5th February 2016), mab777 (5th February 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Quote Posted by GloriousPoetry (here)
    Rha S ananda......I'm very grateful for George Kavassilas' work regarding the Chakra system. In 2004 I had an intense kundalini experience that last 4 months and felt this cosmic energy run through my body piercing my spine and every chakra in my body. It was a very traumatic experience. ....feeling a presence of energy on the left side of me and feeling every emotion to a magnified level that was not natural. Towards the end of the 4 months I had colorful rings emanating from my right side and I intuitively remember thinking of the planet saturn.
    During that time of my life I was doing a lot of yoga and I had the new age community reassuring me that the release of my kundalini was a bessing.......it felt the opposite to me......an invasive demonic energy not natural to my body.
    In 2013 I ran into George Kavassilas' book and when I read his chapter on kundalini and the Chakra system being a synthetic program linked to the planet Saturn...I knew this matched my experience of 2004. Saturn is a planet used as a broadcasting location for undesirable entities to suck energy from us through this synthetic program known as the chakra system.
    Today I don't feel my chakras anymore and made it a point to recite my declaration of being a free and sovereign soul. What I do feel today is a powerful flutter of energy in my chest area.....a natural energy that does not overwhelm me or blind me......it feels like my natural makeup.
    I have only shared this information to one person in the new age movement since I know most of them reject my perspective since they have invested so many years in this synthetic program. I feel the yoga community is not ready for this information and the only reason I shared this perspective with that someone is because that someone who is a yoga teacher is my twin soul.
    There is really no sugar coating in what George Kavassilas has to say in his book or most of his interviews . I understand why he pisses of the new age community.
    Thanks so much for sharing here. Your experience clarifies everything to me.
    It is known every single cell has a vortex, everyorgan has one, thus our body should have one not six. Solar plexus could be the real one and the other implants. I said this before, enlightment is a trip inside no chackras requiered.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (7th February 2016), GloriousPoetry (4th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

There's quite a lot of misunderstanding about what the system of chakras is and what role it plays in our development. It's easy to miss the forest for the trees, so I'd like to describe some aspects of the forest, as I have experienced it. Just to linger at the trees level for a moment, though, let me say that, metaphorically speaking, each chakra has its own very distinctive internal "language" or "voice", for instance. (And the chakras are actually astral, i.e. fourth dimensional, but then so are your body's energy meridians per se.)

First, the only really important thing is the ascent of the consciousness, through your initially going deeply within, then mastering the ability to concentrate very intensely, then learning to watch and eventually still the workings of the ordinary mind, enabling the mind's waves to go quiet so that you can tune into subtler things. That ascent does include some physically felt energy as a byproduct. But in the end what's far more important than anything else is the higher consciousness, and even, indeed, your very own Divine consciousness, the "plug" to which (for you in the physical to join to) lies above your head. There is higher consciousness, and even Divine consciousness, "sleeping" in each of your chakras and indeed in each of your cells. But typically it's all bottled up there, and it needs to be liberated. If (partly) liberated (enough), there will be a kundalini flow or two up the spine (well, initially down the front of your body and partly down into the earth, but mostly then up the spine), so that the higher, then (hopefully) the Divine consciousness within your chakras and cells starts to join up with the already liberated but at first not "plugged into" higher and even Divine consciousness waiting above your head. The latter is infinite. It's not personal.

Eventually, we hope, your higher consciousness, and even your Divine consciousness, will remain "plugged in" all the time. At that point all your chakras will be "open", but basically that just means that the higher consciousness is then permanently integrated with your physical presence. Any particular chakra doesn't matter. When you wake up in the morning, you don't wake up each of your arms, and then your legs. You just wake the whole body up.

If you experience pain during a kundalini rising experience, that's simply because the purity and truthfulness of the kundalini energy is forcing you to face some of the negative energy that has up till now been hiding in you and pretending to be "normal".

Once such a connection has been established, you will have a release of many abilities, including psychic abilities -- but you need to learn how to handle them, how to "drive" with them.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 7th February 2016 at 01:25.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

betoobig (5th February 2016), Clear Light (5th February 2016), drneglector (5th February 2016), Ikarusion (5th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Trainee Human,
    I wouldn't say I experienced pain during my kundalini experience. ......it was more of an array of overwhelming sensations and bizarre episodes......for instance seeing an xray of energy around people's aura. Also experiencing a sensation of sexual power emanating from that particular chakra. Also brain activity that was bizarre.....bizarre energy emanating from my hands.......at times throwing up because the energy was too overwhelming. After eating having this energy burn down the food I had just eaten. Throughout the 4 months feeling this presence of energy on my left side.
    A bizarre sensation of melting and touching objects and briefly feeling the atoms or particles of the object. Everything felt magnified during those 4 months.
    I don't doubt that special abilities can result from this type of experience however what is the price tag attached to it if it's a synthetic program.? I would rather have my spiritual autonomy.
    In retrospect, today I believe that on a soul level I asked for this experience in order to trascend it and embrace my true soul power.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016)

20. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

I've removed mine once,
    Had them reinstated by some deity according to someone who was in contact with that deity. Left the idea for a while...
    Then removed them again.

From that experience and the research i've done on it I come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter.
    Like anything in live we as human beings have the power to fill idea's with power.

If you believe Chakra's are a helpful tool, and you can use your creative power(imagination) to utilize the tool for health or other options, Go for it.
    If you think they are compromised,infected,implanted.. Clean them...
    If you are buying into the idea that ET's/gods may have implanted them to control you/feed off of you?
    By all means remove them. I have not found that much negative side effects.

Had a few people take a psychic look when I first removed them. They saw them as being closed, tiny black buds..
    A few said I would die, which hasn't happened yet.

Here's a thread on avalon about it from a few years ago
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uth-on-Chakras

anyway happy exploring..
    With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 5th February 2016 at 19:39.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), boutreality (15th April 2016), Clarity (4th May 2016), PurpleLama (6th February 2016)

22. Link to Post #32
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Catsquoti,
    We give power to ideas in search of the truth......so in it's true essence it does matter.
    Isn't that the point of this forum.......to unveil the truth hidden from us.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Catsquoti,
    We give power to ideas in search of the truth......so in it's true essence it does matter.
    Isn't that the point of this forum.......to unveil the truth hidden from us.
    Well yes, in a way I guess. I used to be sure about that once...
    That said Truth, I found is rather malleable.
    In this case I'd say it will only matter if you are leaning towards accepting and using the chakra's.

There are so many questions you can ask. So many truths that can answer those questions.
    I've come to the conclusion that many many questions aren't very useful.
    I don't ask questions to find "The Truth" anymore.
    I try to ask the questions that will help me, those around me and all beings to be more at peace, more happy.

Do chakra's help that goal? Well that depends on what you want to do with them. It also depends whether you view them as helpful or harmful.
    We can empower the idea of chakra's, like we can empower spells, charms and rituals.

It works, and intent can make it flow for good and for harm..

Personally there's too much that doesn't ad up with regard to the chakra's. So no they are no longer part of my inquiries on my path.
    I have no use for them, in fact they are a hindrance in that the idea of them spinning messes with the idea I have of my energy field.

With Love
    Eelco

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), PurpleLama (6th February 2016)

26. Link to Post #34
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks

With respect to not only the topic of the chakra system but our existence in this world saying that the truth is malleable is saying that the truth can be twisted without consequences and not asking questions is giving permission to let it happen. I understand that there may be pieces of truth in everything but it doesn't necessarily make the whole true. I guess I want the whole enchilada and not just pieces of something that may masquerade as truth. Being at peace and happy is one segment but not the big picture of our existence here and beyond.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Sojourner (6th February 2016)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

With respect to not only the topic of the chakra system but our existence in this world saying that the truth is malleable is saying that the truth can be twisted without consequences and not asking questions is giving permission to let it happen. I understand that there may be pieces of truth in everything but it doesn't necessarily make the whole true. I guess I want the whole enchilada and not just pieces of something that may masquerade as truth. Being at peace and happy is one segment but not the big picture of our existence here and beyond.
    And this ties in to the OP how exactly?
    Truth is malleable. You choose to misunderstand what I am saying, instead of asking, you assume to much my friend..

In the case of Chakra's I have found the truth malleable. Which means that from my perspective the can be used as tools. They can also be removed.
    The same way I can use water and soap as a tool to clean my house, or smudge it with white sage.. Some people do both and that's fine too.

The point I was trying to convey is that after having fallen for the idea that the chakra are a tool used by gods/et's to control and feed on us. I have seemed to successfully close/remove them. depending on the belief system of the psychic's taking a look.

I also would suggest that if you are happily using the chakra's for personal growth and tasted some benefits, then do that and if you find the chakra as implants an idea that is just not true. Then don't treat it as such. Truth may hurt, but that should not mean you have to suffer.

My search has led me to a certain belief about the chakra's and I acted upon that.
    I think the OP could do the same.

There are different views on the human energy system out there. Which people use to clean and cleanse there energy field with.
    Depending on what makes you feel good, and which system yields the results you need/want.

None of them are needed to reach Nibbana though. A loving heart, a concentrated mind, And a well tuned discerning mind.

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 6th February 2016 at 14:57. Reason: engrisch becoming more english

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), PurpleLama (6th February 2016)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

I've become quite sensitive to my energy-system and feel my chakras quite well. Especially the solar plexus and the heart, the emotional centers.

I can feel it when a blockage is opened up. It's a tense, painful feeling. And when a block is released it feels like ripples of energy going out in a circle from my heart.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

betoobig (6th February 2016), Clear Light (6th February 2016)

32. Link to Post #37
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Catsquotl,
    I don't assume too much......you are too trusting to buy into psychics and research from others. After experiencing that infasive energy of kundalini for 4 months and experiencing every chakra to the max......in 2004 I made the mistake to seek outside sources who bought into the idea of this synthetic program as a powerful tool just to leave me more confused and dociled. Today I stand in my soul essence which is 100 percent organic......no need to sway back and forth about it. I wouldn't advise anyone to play with their chakras even if it brings them peace and love because that's another false layer added to this synthetic program.......I experienced it and it's another false carrot.........another way to make us passive and docile. I rather be a spiritual warrior standing in my soul's power. The truth is ugly sometimes.
    There are definitely inorganic entities maneuvering this chakra system and they are brilliant at giving you the ride of your life .....they dazzle you with incredible tools and overload sensory. ....I remember melting into this state of extascy of love where I could feel the atoms or particles of objects.....my heart chakra was exploding.....wow!
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 9th February 2016 at 15:30.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Catsquotl (6th February 2016), Clear Light (6th February 2016)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

---removed non conductive blabbering-----
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 6th February 2016 at 22:25.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2