+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avoiding FEMA Camps / Escaping the Country / Uniting Before It's Too Late

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Avoiding FEMA Camps / Escaping the Country / Uniting Before It's Too Late

Alright so I'm 100% that the population is about to be forced into FEMA camps, and there's not much we can do about it. I've done a lot of thinking in the matrix and realized that maybe FEMA camps aren't too bad to begin with. The only thing that's bad about them, is the fact they are rounding up citizens that have warrior genes, and leadership in their blood. They are killing our destiny which was once to be extraordinary. We were supposed to be great intellectuals, philosophers, scientists, politicians, and leaders. We were going to change the world for the better. The only con is that there are already people doing these things. The need for leaders in this current world is small. The leaders and bloodlines that have already made it to the top have already made their decisions. The majority of the worlds population is now useless.

So what do we do? There's only one thing that we can do: escape, before it's too late. We truly are underestimating the elites power. We also underestimate our own greed. Where does the greed of the elite stem from?: Their need to produce products and extract resources for the use and consumption of the mass population. We are the problem. That's why we can't live in the city, chasing after money at a 9-5 job, trying to increasing the well-being of homeless people, of wildlife, and to decrease the rate of depopulation, or to reduce pollution. All of these things are useless.

What the truth is?: We can fly, telepatically communicate, and use telekinisis using our hands, or rather a "universal/divine force". We can develop civilizations that produce very revolutionary and evolutionary peoples in the realms of philosophy, science, economics, politics, you name it, all of these types of people are necessary. Different groups/cultures of people develop unique or perhaps advanced creeds of people. The question is: how will we not abuse our power? If everyone had billions of dollars, tons of resources, armies of people, and superpowers like telekinisis, how responsible would we be with our power? With great power comes great responsibility they say, and it is true. Do you have any idea how hard it would be as leaders to make hundreds of millions of people equally happy? It's hard enough to make several of our friends happy, we can't make everybody happy. We are not perfect, and we are unique in personality and in terms of how we are fulfilled compared to others. This matrix, planet, dimension or collective consciousness is very vast and complex.

Before it's too late, we must unite. Before the earth is depopulated through disease, natural disaster, and war, we have to leave and begin a new self sufficient civilization. Perhaps we are apart of the new balance, and will be considered the radicals which oppose the authoritarian government globalists. Perhaps we will be the citizens of the new world. Perhaps we shall be the creators of a new and better humanity, the new leaders. Whatever we will be, it starts now.

This is the plan:

We set a temporary headquarters in Nunavut, Canada. We do what we are best at, we collaborate as diverse and intelligent beings in our own unique fields of profession so we can develop an order of civilization, where we are constantly working together to advance ourselves and our circumstances. We will collect resources to build temporary shelter, we will grow/collect food, we will extract resources to develop tools, technology, and so forth. Once we are well grounded and have an organized structure, and declared motives and agendas, we will leave Nunavut and sail to Greenland. By then we should be well settled in Greenland, and be completely updated on what's going on in the outside world, and then we will travel through Greenland all the way to the bottom, and then we will sail to Africa, to settle permanently in the Dr Congo jungle or Gabon.

The earth is rich in resources, and that's how governments and groups of people have gotten to their level of technological advancement, and superior architecture that we see today. The earth is here for us. We have multiple approaches to gain resources which we will discuss when we unite.

If you are not as dedicated as I am, and asked questions like "how will we do this?" Then you obviously aren't the type of person to not be thrown into FEMA camps. It's not a matter of how we will do it, it's not a matter of what's restricting us from doing it...BUT IT'S a matter of why we will do it, when we will do it, and how BADLY we want to do it. If we want to do this badly, then we will not think of all the things restricting us, but we will unite together in real life and figure it out from thereon. If you are in a life or death situation, you don't think about HOW you will survive, you TAKE WHATEVER option available to you that will allow you to live whether or not it seems difficult. Are you ready? I am. We gotta leave soon, and if possible, today.
    Last edited by TheInBetween; 2nd February 2016 at 19:38.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheInBetween For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2016), Calz (3rd February 2016), drneglector (3rd February 2016), Magneticman (3rd February 2016), Mike (2nd February 2016), Nasu (4th February 2016), Shannon (3rd February 2016), toppy (3rd February 2016), wisky (8th February 2016), wnlight (4th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Avoiding FEMA Camps / Escaping the Country / Uniting Before It's Too Late

they have to keep working on the Zika Virus before holding large populations of undesirables in outdoor FEMA camps for elimination by mosquitoes... first take the ability to reproduce away, then die offs to follow...

blamed on the deadliest creature on earth, kills over a million people a year, and that was before modified Zika

if Enke really modified human DNA in Africa, was this method used to spread defects and diseases to keep all of our lifespans shorter?

85% of our brains aren't used, before we realize how to, are they taking it away from future generations?

if we keep hopping down rabbit holes, are we going to find an Enke leading the shadow government...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd February 2016 at 20:19.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Avoiding FEMA Camps / Escaping the Country / Uniting Before It's Too Late

Quote Posted by TheInBetween (here)
    ...If we want to do this badly, then we will not think of all the things restricting us, but we will unite together in real life and figure it out from thereon. If you are in a life or death situation, you don't think about HOW you will survive, you TAKE WHATEVER option available to you that will allow you to live whether or not it seems difficult. Are you ready? I am. We gotta leave soon, and if possible, today.
    Sign me up. I absolutely agree that you can't think much past the starting gate and no matter what the plan is, the reality will be what happens despite it. But starting anywhere like this is a better choice than trying to change the system we're in, especially when you consider how stupid it is to democratically petition the foxes guarding the henhouse to please change for the better welfare of the hens at their expense.

You're really 18? If so, big props. That's some pretty comprehensive big picture understanding for 18. Do you have many peers in your age range, or do you feel different?

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

drneglector (3rd February 2016), justntime2learn (2nd February 2016), Magneticman (3rd February 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2016), Nasu (4th February 2016), Shannon (3rd February 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

I like your plan, but I think ive got a better one:

We all meet up at my place, because I don't like the idea of all that travel...

We knock back a few beers and build an interstellar spaceship...

We abduct a bunch of hot chicks, fly to the nearest earth like planet, knock em up, and restart the whole civilization..

Piece a cake

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (3rd February 2016), drneglector (3rd February 2016), justntime2learn (3rd February 2016), Kbrammcdonald (3rd February 2016), Magneticman (3rd February 2016), Michelle Marie (3rd February 2016), Nasu (4th February 2016), Shannon (3rd February 2016), TheInBetween (2nd February 2016), Zionbrion (3rd February 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

We abduct a bunch of hot chicks, fly to the nearest earth like planet, knock em up, and restart the whole civilization..

Piece a cake

Doesn't "Rock yer feeler" already have a patent on that???

[... and about anything else that can be imagined ... sup with dat?]

Best consult your lawyer Mike

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd February 2016), Michelle Marie (3rd February 2016), Mike (3rd February 2016), Shannon (3rd February 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by TheInBetween (here)

What the truth is?: We can fly, telepatically communicate, and use telekinisis using our hands, or rather a "universal/divine force".

First of all *THANK YOU* for this thread TheInBetween

My last post was having a bit of fun with my friend Mike and not meant to be dismissive or disrespectful to you.

Age 18 eh??? Wow ... I am 60 now.

I truly hope you are representative of those incarnating on the planet.

Anyway ... as you already know if you are telepathic ... my thoughts are 99% of those on the planet are not aware of those capabilities even if they are really available to us.

I have a couple kids aged 15 and 19 ... great kids with good hearts ... but no. If they could read my mind they would do a better job of cleaning up after themselves.

Point being *you go* (expression as in *bring it* ... make it happen etc ... not "go away" if it isn't clear) ... I have really about lost hope yet don't want to bring anyone else down.
    Last edited by Calz; 3rd February 2016 at 16:08.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Awakening2014 (3rd February 2016), justntime2learn (5th February 2016), Mike (3rd February 2016), Ol' Roy (4th February 2016), Shannon (3rd February 2016), wnlight (4th February 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Piece a cake
    The reference (in the link), is to 'space station #5', which was the station in 2001: A space Odyssey.

As far you want, as close as you need
    It's all in the mind, you know
    This old world hasn't really seen it's day
    It's here, time to go

[Chorus]

Remember when it was so clear
    We were young, but the memory still remains
    To pick fruit from a tree
    Fish from the seas
    Now nothing's left here, but the stains
    Well I can't cry no more
    Can only be glad
    There's other places we can be
    If the time suits you right
    I'm leaving tonight
    Come fly away
    With me!
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
    Oh, yeah

On a more serious note, I'm glad that some of the younger see the risks at hand and the need to confront them.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd February 2016 at 20:01.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (3rd February 2016), justntime2learn (5th February 2016), Shannon (5th February 2016), wnlight (4th February 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

TheInBetween, Some of your ideas are good, but I have no desire to live in "Nunavut , Greenland, Dr Congo jungle or Gabon." I am quite happy living here in Cuenca, Ecuador, where there are no mosquitos. There seems to be signs that people are waking up around the world - particularly the youth. If you "can fly, telepatically communicate, and use telekinisis using our hands," then FEEMA camps should show you no fear. I commend you to use your power to demonstrate to others that, despite the threats, you are able to live your life as you wish wherever you are.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Curlew (18th February 2016), Nasu (4th February 2016), Shannon (5th February 2016), sunpaw (5th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think there are already "man gods" out there, and likely there are societies based on wizardry. These people are probably far more advanced than ever because they've been in secret societies for so long, they probably have their own civilizations. I think if regular citizens did end up directing energy with their hands, and being extremely powerful with telekinesis, etc. then the top people would be notified and they would probably attack us with some type of black magick that would prevent us from using anymore power. These powers are also highly affected by the collective consciousness I think.

Cuenca, Ecuador would be a good place to live as well. I was slightly afraid of picking South America because of the likelihood of being depopulated or chucked into FEMA camps there, especially with the current issues with mosquitoes, protests, and natural disasters. But the Amazon or South America is definitely one of my options. I was thinking lower Argentina, or somewhere in the Amazon jungle. I was picking northern canada and greenland because those areas are likely to be untouched when **** hits the fan in the main lands. This was mostly an emergency exit out of modern civilization. Then to Africa once we know it's safe to go there, so then we could live in warmth, and also have tons of natural resources so we can start advancing. The Amazon definitely has a lot of resources. Maybe South America is our best bet. Either way, I doubt **** is about to hit the fan by summer or the end of 2016, which gives us plenty of time to prepare. I will start making websites, kickstarters, and other forms of recruitment so we can start uniting people online and fascinate them with the concept of going off the grid together so we can work as an established civilization. I literally want to restart civilization and I really do believe we will do great things. Such as developing a better education system, developing professionals that will help save the world I.E scientists, engineers, inventors, philosophers, politicians, and so forth.

But maybe I'm just crazy
    Last edited by TheInBetween; 4th February 2016 at 20:19.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInBetween For This Post:

Curlew (18th February 2016), Shannon (5th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

TheInBetween The more you advertise, the more likely you are to have applications from cabal infiltrators. How will you deal with them?

About Ecuador, there are no FEMA camps here. But I am not sure what the USA would do to this small nation as the USA, in its last gasp, tries to destroy its enemies. Ecuador has been on the USA government hate list for years, and the recent Julian Assange news will not help relations. One of the reasons I moved to Ecuador is that it is not afraid to kick sand into "Uncle Sam's" eyes.

About hiding places, there actually are a few good places right in the USA proper. There are parts of west Texas so remote that you cannot tune a radio station from your car radio - no cell towers either. Yet so vast that you could be 'lost' there for years. If you prefer a colder clime, there are parts of the northern Cascades in Washington that seldom see humans. Naturally, you would have to keep a very low profile, but that might be true for any hiding place in the world.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th February 2016), Shannon (5th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread