Thread: Resonant Frequency Breakthrough

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Default Re: Resonant Frequency Breakthrough

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I once had a vinyl album of Gurdjieff music. Thomas de Hartmann piano. It transported me totally.
    And Baha’u’llah’s Long Healing Prayer can raise the dead.
    The silence between the notes..... the emptiness between thoughts

Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 16th July 2019 at 08:34.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Constance (16th July 2019), Delight (17th July 2019), Hervé (17th July 2019), ulli (16th July 2019), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Hulda Clark was doing something related to that in the 70's by sending low voltage DC current at specific frequencies. She mapped the resonant frequencies of viruses and bacteria and they would literally explode under the effect of the applied resonant frequency. Same effect as when you see someone shattering a wine glass by singing the note/resonant frequency of the glass. The molecules get excited and vibrate beyond their normal pattern which then breaks the bond they normally have together.

The use of resonant frequencies is wide ranging.

I use a 15Hz Hulda Clark "Zapper", sending it thru a mobius coil wrapped around a huge amethyst crystal point. Radionics at work....
    The 15Hz frequency combined with the amethyst vibration is spread out by the scalar waves created from the coil and makes my place feel like in the middle of a forest with high negative ion content..
    Stabilizes by brainwave activity, feels like a warm blanket on my soul..!

That sounds so exquisite...
    Could you share more about how you set that up?
    Could you take a picture?
    Sure, here is a cool webpage explaining how to wind a coil

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics...-mobius-coils/

Here is my setup EDIT)... I can't seem to directly load the picture using dropbox link.
    Click on the link to see the picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryv6abfv0s..._1161.jpg?dl=0

Also here is a link to a great orgone website where you can buy the Hulda Clark generator..

https://www.orgonecrystals.com/store...ency+Generator

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Delight (17th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (15th August 2019), Hervé (17th July 2019), Valerie Villars (16th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Hulda Clark was doing something related to that in the 70's by sending low voltage DC current at specific frequencies. She mapped the resonant frequencies of viruses and bacteria and they would literally explode under the effect of the applied resonant frequency. Same effect as when you see someone shattering a wine glass by singing the note/resonant frequency of the glass. The molecules get excited and vibrate beyond their normal pattern which then breaks the bond they normally have together.

The use of resonant frequencies is wide ranging.

I use a 15Hz Hulda Clark "Zapper", sending it thru a mobius coil wrapped around a huge amethyst crystal point. Radionics at work....
    The 15Hz frequency combined with the amethyst vibration is spread out by the scalar waves created from the coil and makes my place feel like in the middle of a forest with high negative ion content..
    Stabilizes by brainwave activity, feels like a warm blanket on my soul..!

That sounds so exquisite...
    Could you share more about how you set that up?
    Could you take a picture?
    Sure, here is a cool webpage explaining how to wind a coil

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics...-mobius-coils/

Here is my setup EDIT)... I can't seem to directly load the picture using dropbox link.
    Click on the link to see the picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryv6abfv0s..._1161.jpg?dl=0

Also here is a link to a great orgone website where you can buy the Hulda Clark generator..

https://www.orgonecrystals.com/store...ency+Generator
    That is a beautiful amethyst and I am grateful for the instructions. So, basically you wrap the coil and then how do you connect the zapper

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Hervé (17th July 2019), ulli (17th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 times in 532 posts

It's just like connecting a speaker wire or electric cable....no need to be phase coherent, in other words, the two cables from the coil connected to the two zapper output cables.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Hervé (17th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Marking for further reference, thanks.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Hervé (17th July 2019), Kryztian (18th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Some might consider the thread's sideways move into particular modes of music hardly fitting here, yet that is exactly what a mobius coil can deliver - tuned resonant frequencies. If modulated, such signals resemble music...

In today's climate of dissonance, both cognitive and emotional, a return to harmony is essential for health. Such harmony is akin to the sympathetic vibrations within a properly wound coil.

The underlying causative action of resonance in a dynamic system is spontaneous, and leads to the debauching of fundamental phenomena upon which and of which the larger reality is assembled.

These phenomena manifest as proclivities or gradients of intent, that inform the skeletal-structural elements of the system - a sort of gossamer thread that creates the precondition into which the system fields manifest.

Any disparate and chaotic 'chord' that can naturally occur during harmonic interchange as counter currents or as backwash in sub-systems soon fade as resonance proceeds and harmony envelops the system; once sympathetic resonance reaches harmony, the conditions conducive to chaotic interference are removed.

There is an order to reality. Its rules more resemble a musical score than a linear code.

Where:
    Resonance is law.
    And:
    Harmony is not compliance, it is truth.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Delight (23rd August 2020), graciousb (23rd August 2020), Hym (19th February 2021), Jayke (23rd August 2020), Kryztian (18th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

The Body Electric Summit 2.0 is online and FREE from February 22-28, 2021
    https://bodyelectric.byhealthmeans.com/?idev_id=22168

"We are about to enter a new age, where technology and its potential to disrupt our personal energy fields will surround and impact us even more than it does today.

Although we may live longer lives, we do not live better lives — yet. The trajectory must be shifted toward health and vitality. Despite having more medical advances than ever before, diseases like cancer, autism and chronic illness continue to devastate the landscape of humanity.

Biofield science offers a new opportunity to reverse these trends and shift the paradigm of chronic disease and the rampant compromised quality of life we see right now. Make no mistake, you have a powerful opportunity to change this.

Recognizing that life is made up of energy (your biofield) — and that energy has its own resonance — biofield medicine sees disease and suffering as disruptions. In a state of disease, you have simply lost your optimal frequency.

From this perspective, optimizing and recalibrating the biofield and energetic body is possible via energy, frequency and vibration, to create a systemic resonance of healing.

In this synchronicity, the dominos of bad health stop falling and begin to right themselves.

As part of The Body Electric Summit 2.0,
    you will:

Meet the pioneers in exploring the Body Electric Explore light, sound and color therapies Gain an understanding of the role of advanced hydration Discover clinical energy medicine applications Learn to mediate the negative impacts of EMFs Access strategies to support mitochondrial health Learn about the connection between trauma and brain health Learn to harness group energy to create healing Advance your knowledge of biohacking, energy codes and frequency healing And so much more!

We invite you to explore this exciting, innovative field of frequency medicine and its many applications and newest modalities, including ozone, PEMF, photodynamic therapy, harmonizing technologies and biomagnetism. Learn from the world’s leading experts in advanced nutrition and hydration, light and sound healing, integrative health, anti-aging and lifestyle medicine for powerful new modalities, unique tools and easy-to-implement frameworks to create your informed, inspired, health-filled, energized life."
    "Why attend this important health event?

Your host, Dr. Christine Schaffner, often sees patients who have been struggling with their health for decades and have, on average, seen over 20 physicians before they come to see her. She’s found that by supporting their bodies and addressing energetic and electrical “interruptions” in their energy systems and “interference fields” with frequency medicine and its powerful modalities, she’s been able to help them create a systemic resonance of healing.

She’s here to help you by sharing her experience in this exciting field of medicine.

As part of The Body Electric Summit 2.0, you will:

Meet the pioneers in exploring the Body Electric
    Explore light, sound and color therapies
    Gain an understanding of the role of advanced hydration
    Discover clinical energy medicine applications
    Learn to mediate the negative impacts of EMFs
    Access strategies to support mitochondrial health
    Learn about the connection between trauma and brain health
    Learn to harness group energy to create healing
    Advance your knowledge of biohacking, energy codes and frequency healing
    And so much more!"

Much more and to register here: https://bodyelectric.byhealthmeans.com/?idev_id=22168

( I will check with Tintin to see if this can be added to the library. It looks very interesting! )
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Hym (18th February 2021), Kryztian (18th February 2021), wegge (18th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Related to the above post regarding the Body Electric Summit, see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1412129
    Dr. Beverly Rubik, the scientist being interviewed there, talks about frequencies that are healing as well as those that are damaging ( such as 5G).
    Last edited by onawah; 19th February 2021 at 20:29.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Kryztian (25th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Emotional Detox with Sound Therapy
    with Niki Gratrix, BA, Dip ION, NANP now at: https://bodyelectric.byhealthmeans.c.../niki-gratrix/
    and it's fascinating. It's from the Body Electric Summit (see post #27) which is in Day 2 of the free online broadcast.
    You may not be able to access that link, but if you sign up for the free Summit, they will send you an email from which you can access the whole Summit.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (23rd February 2021), Kryztian (25th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A computerized (and zero cost) means of having dominion over your health
    2/24/2
    https://www.electricsense.com/bioacoustic-biology-emfs/

"Sharry experienced a near-death drowning when she was six years old.

Subsequently, she realized something in her life had changed.

She started hearing new sounds, “it activated something in my ear that dolphins have but humans have dormant“.

Most humans do not hear those sounds, they are emitted from a part of the ear called the sacculus.

At first, she did not know what to do with these sounds but she wanted to learn more and try and understand what was happening.

She started repeating the sounds she was hearing.

She realized that the sounds she was repeating would make people’s headaches go away, and similar phenomena.

It became clear to her that her hearing had developed differently than that of most people.

“People really hear the same thing that I’m hearing, but I think it’s masked by electricity and sound going on all the time. I think this is an ancient talent and we can help people rediscover it.“

This gift of nature led Sharry into the field of BioAcoustic Biology.

She discovered the importance of balance and the impact of stressors such as EMFs, and how this impacts our health.

Researchers at Johns Hopkins University has proven that it is a high-pitched frequency coming out of the ear that Sharry is hearing, called otoacoustic emission.

Many prestigious organizations, like MIT and the Mayo Clinic are now using vocal anomalies in search of a basis for frequency-based medicine.

Sharry’s amazing work with the human voice over the last 30 years reveals that people who share similar traumas, stresses, diseases, toxicities…share similar, if not identical, vocal anomalies.

Through her pioneering work at the Institute of BioAcoustic Biology, Sharry has developed a computerized means of giving us all dominion over our health through the use of vocal profiling, to determine our health status, and the use of low-frequency analog sound to offer protection and promote healing with regard to different health conditions.

Interview – Can BioAcoustic Biology Be Used To Repair EMF Damage?
    Thursday, 25 February at 12 noon ET (9 AM PT or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing Sharry Edwards.

Sharry is the acknowledged pioneer in the emerging field of vocal profiling using BioAcoustic Biology.

For many years, she has provided the leading-edge research to show the voice as a holographic representation of the body that can be used to change the face of medicine.

Her work has been the subject of several documentaries and she’s a recipient of The Scientist of The Year Award by The New Frontiers of Science. She is the faculty emeritus of the Capital University of Integrative Medicine.

Listen to my interview with Sharry Edwards and discover:

a free on-line resource where you can get a voice analysis that creates a report to enable you to make nutritional adjustments etc. to support your health
    how her vocal profiling shows that 5G greatly interferes with our body’s ability to use minerals – particularly iron
    how certain frequencies (sounds as developed by Sharry) can promote and support your body’s self-recovery
    why people with a similar health composition have a similar vocal profile and what that means
    the esoteric gift of nature that we all have that we should pay more attention to
    how the Krebs cycle, the main source of energy in your body, is particularly impacted by EMFs
    how we are subconsciously drawn (or repelled) by someone’s prime note (frequency) and how this can make or break your relationships
    the fascinating relationship between 5G and cryptochrome – and how this plays in with your sensitivity
    For free access to Sharry’s vocal profiling course and a personalized BioAcoustic analysis report click here.

If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 48 hours from the time of broadcast."
    Last edited by onawah; 25th February 2021 at 05:52.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (2nd July 2021), Hym (24th February 2021), Kryztian (25th February 2021), meat suit (25th February 2021), wegge (24th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fascinating! (As Dr. Spock would say...)
    I'm listening to this audio now (available free online for another 17 hours) here:
    https://www.electricsense.com/free-interview-25-2/
    (I've asked Tintin if it can be added to the library.)
    A new technique for diagnosing and healing and preventing illness via detecting frequencies we emit and finding the ones we need as individuals; sounds kind of like the device that Bones used on Star Trek.
    Sharry (the speaker) talks about how she can hear like a dolphin can, which was instrumental in developing this technique.
    That makes me wonder if the people who say swimming with dolphins is healing them, are being healed by frequencies the dolphins are emitting.
    There was an article in Nexus magazine about this technique too.
    There is a website here: https://soundhealthportal.com/
    ...where they offer a free course and app where you can record your voice and get the frequencies you need.
    (Warning: this woman is not a doctor or scientist or very educated (she grew up poor in Appalachia), but she has the backing of people who are, and is obviously very sincere. )
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    A computerized (and zero cost) means of having dominion over your health
    2/24/2
    https://www.electricsense.com/bioacoustic-biology-emfs/

"Sharry experienced a near-death drowning when she was six years old.

Subsequently, she realized something in her life had changed.

She started hearing new sounds, “it activated something in my ear that dolphins have but humans have dormant“.

Most humans do not hear those sounds, they are emitted from a part of the ear called the sacculus.

At first, she did not know what to do with these sounds but she wanted to learn more and try and understand what was happening.

She started repeating the sounds she was hearing.

She realized that the sounds she was repeating would make people’s headaches go away, and similar phenomena.

It became clear to her that her hearing had developed differently than that of most people.

“People really hear the same thing that I’m hearing, but I think it’s masked by electricity and sound going on all the time. I think this is an ancient talent and we can help people rediscover it.“

This gift of nature led Sharry into the field of BioAcoustic Biology.

She discovered the importance of balance and the impact of stressors such as EMFs, and how this impacts our health.

Researchers at Johns Hopkins University has proven that it is a high-pitched frequency coming out of the ear that Sharry is hearing, called otoacoustic emission.

Many prestigious organizations, like MIT and the Mayo Clinic are now using vocal anomalies in search of a basis for frequency-based medicine.

Sharry’s amazing work with the human voice over the last 30 years reveals that people who share similar traumas, stresses, diseases, toxicities…share similar, if not identical, vocal anomalies.

Through her pioneering work at the Institute of BioAcoustic Biology, Sharry has developed a computerized means of giving us all dominion over our health through the use of vocal profiling, to determine our health status, and the use of low-frequency analog sound to offer protection and promote healing with regard to different health conditions.

Interview – Can BioAcoustic Biology Be Used To Repair EMF Damage?
    Thursday, 25 February at 12 noon ET (9 AM PT or 5 PM GMT) I’m interviewing Sharry Edwards.

Sharry is the acknowledged pioneer in the emerging field of vocal profiling using BioAcoustic Biology.

For many years, she has provided the leading-edge research to show the voice as a holographic representation of the body that can be used to change the face of medicine.

Her work has been the subject of several documentaries and she’s a recipient of The Scientist of The Year Award by The New Frontiers of Science. She is the faculty emeritus of the Capital University of Integrative Medicine.

Listen to my interview with Sharry Edwards and discover:

a free on-line resource where you can get a voice analysis that creates a report to enable you to make nutritional adjustments etc. to support your health
    how her vocal profiling shows that 5G greatly interferes with our body’s ability to use minerals – particularly iron
    how certain frequencies (sounds as developed by Sharry) can promote and support your body’s self-recovery
    why people with a similar health composition have a similar vocal profile and what that means
    the esoteric gift of nature that we all have that we should pay more attention to
    how the Krebs cycle, the main source of energy in your body, is particularly impacted by EMFs
    how we are subconsciously drawn (or repelled) by someone’s prime note (frequency) and how this can make or break your relationships
    the fascinating relationship between 5G and cryptochrome – and how this plays in with your sensitivity
    For free access to Sharry’s vocal profiling course and a personalized BioAcoustic analysis report click here.

If you’re not sure what time it’s on where you live you can check your local time here https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

The interview will last approximately one hour and it’s FREE to listen to for 48 hours from the time of broadcast."
    Last edited by onawah; 26th February 2021 at 00:47.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (26th February 2021), Olam (26th February 2021), Peace in Oz (26th February 2021), wegge (26th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Body Electric encore weekend
    Watch it free here :
    https://bodyelectric.byhealthmeans.c...campaign=ENR21
    Fifteen hours left from the time of this posting
    Each breath a gift...

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

QUANTUM TECH & FREQUENCY REVERSING BLOOD ISSUES, BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES W/IAN MITCHELL, PHILIPP VHF

Quote Learn more about Quantum Technology or Purchase your own Quantum Bloc @ https://bit.ly/3iVOMsZ

Scientists Ian Mitchell and Philip Samor v Holtzendorff-Fehling rejoin the program to share their most recent studies showing the absolute incredible healing and cell rejuvenation results of their Quantum Tech Frequency technology. They explain the recent study and also explain the amazing promise this technology has to change the future of humanity. You can see more studies and learn more in the first video we did at https://sarahwestall.com/reversing-m...philipp-samor/

Engage with others to learn more about this promising technology on the private Telegram group at https://t.me/joinchat/TjMZYFfr8z6OldU3DxpGsA

Solutions to keep from getting sick and to reverse mRNA damage - Dr. Joe Nieusma: https://sarahwestall.com/important-p...the-mrna-shot/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ufnZh5NNpnfE

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (2nd March 2022)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Last edited by Delight; 9th March 2023 at 01:04.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (9th March 2023), Reinhard (10th March 2023)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

We know there is more than one appliction for water energizing and this has some basic information.

Terahertz Water explained

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I am trying to find the origin and history of these wands. They seem to be mostly sold by Multilevel marketers. iteracare and Genius seem to be the companies I found. I heard that you can get them very cheap from china direct but not sure they are the same? Still researching.....

Last edited by Delight; 10th March 2023 at 14:06.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Miller (10th March 2023), Reinhard (10th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2