+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is Dan Burisch's testimony to be believed?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Is Dan Burisch's testimony to be believed?

I am about to watch a video of him and was wondering how credible he is. Should I even bother. Thanks.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (11th February 2016), Nasu (12th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Is Dan Burisch's testimony to be believed?

Ahem.

Why not watch the video first, and then ask the question?

4. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (11th February 2016), 6pounder (11th February 2016), Atlas (12th February 2016), avid (12th February 2016), Blacklight43 (11th February 2016), Callista (11th February 2016), Calz (11th February 2016), Cardillac (11th February 2016), Curlew (11th February 2016), Curt (11th February 2016), Debra (11th February 2016), DNA (12th February 2016), drneglector (11th February 2016), Fellow Aspirant (12th February 2016), Gerald Paris (13th February 2016), gord (11th February 2016), Harley (11th February 2016), JRS (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (11th February 2016), Kryztian (12th February 2016), Mandala (11th February 2016), MorningFox (12th February 2016), Mutchie (13th February 2016), Nasu (12th February 2016), PurpleLama (11th February 2016), RunningDeer (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Sierra (11th February 2016), syrwong (13th February 2016), TeXaR (13th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th February 2016), Woody (11th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I remember this Camelot interview, from back in the day, being really "out there".

Very enjoyable and well worth a listen in my opinion! (Most Camelot/Avalon interviews are though).

Part 1 (1/2):

Quote Most students and researchers of the UFO/alien phenomenon need no introduction to Dan Burisch. Articulate, provocative, human, compelling, and -- as some insist -- challenging to believe, Dan and his story are integral components of our efforts to understand and come to grips with the bewildering labyrinth that is the mystery of who the aliens are, why they are here, how we interact with them, and what may be at stake.

When Project Camelot was granted an interview with Dan, we traveled to Las Vegas not knowing what to expect. In Dan and his colleague Marci McDowell we found two very human people whom we quickly came to like. We built an excellent relationship with them, and shot over two hours of video which we present here.

Whatever you currently know, believe you know, or don't know about Dan's experiences, we think you will find it of significant interest.

Dan discusses his experience in Area 51, where he befriended a captive J-rod called Chi'el'ah; his complex relationship with Chi'el'ah, extending across decades and timelines; his connection with Majestic-12; the war between Majestic and the Illuminati; the race to close down the Looking Glass technology and secure the man-made stargates leading up to 2012; the calculated chance (19%, or 1 in 5), that 4 billion people will die from natural catastrophes triggered by the activation of the manmade stargates; the twists and turns of the convergent timeline paradox that affect the aliens from the future as much as they do ourselves; and much, much more.

In this unique interview, Dan is entertaining, humorous, serious, emotional, articulate and sincere, as he responds to incisive questions... all the questions we ourselves wanted to ask in order to better understand his experiences.

This may be his last interview. This unique testimony will give viewers a long, close-up look at the real Dan Burisch. We hope you enjoy and appreciate your time with him as much as we did.
    Part 2 (2/2): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYpbzHltJc8

Part 3 (1/3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nn5-PATk6I
    Quote Those familiar with Project Camelot's work will need no further introduction to Dan Burisch. In this second in-depth interview, which arose from our having presented him with a long list of questions of our own, Dan goes into great detail about both the technology and the politics of the Stargates and the Looking Glass. He also discusses the "Cube", which may or may not be the same device as the famed 'Yellow Book' or the 'Black Box' reported by the Project Camelot witness Henry Deacon.

In this fascinating interview we found Dan once more to be outspoken, challenging, informed, values-driven, mischievous, humorous, human and likeable.

We also want to take this opportunity to publish an announcement, as supplied by Marci McDowell, who works closely with Dan. Marci asked us to make the following formal statement on Dan's behalf:

"Dr. Dan Burisch is on a necessary hiatus from official public contact until later this year. Unfortunately, there is very little that I am allowed to say, regarding what Dan is doing. We have informed the public that he is NOT working for Majestic. Majestic no longer exists. Dan retired from that group in September, 2006. Majestic sat formally adjourned in October, 2005. I can say that Dan's present activities are so important, pressing and secret that those in the new group, the group which took over for Majestic at the end of 2006, the group for whom he has agreed to make himself available, sought him out for this assignment and insisted that he have limited to no public contact until after December 14, 2007. This will provide the time for him to complete his activities with them, and be debriefed from the assignment. His present assignment is National Security related. Due to the nature of the assignment, Dan has accepted and been sworn to a National Security Oath."

At the time of the interview Dan was unaware of this, and so this is not mentioned or discussed in the interview. We have no further inside information, but can surmise that at least some of the issues raised in the interview are likely to be connected.
    Part 4 (2/3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-h4XjGQFKE

Part 5 (3/3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H94BlmO7g_Q

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to drneglector For This Post:

Atlas (12th February 2016), avid (12th February 2016), Bill Ryan (11th February 2016), Callista (11th February 2016), Debra (11th February 2016), East Sun (11th February 2016), Fellow Aspirant (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (11th February 2016), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th February 2016), Matthew (11th February 2016), Nasu (12th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Sophocles (12th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th February 2016), Woody (11th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

This 8-minute video is well worth watching for anyone who wants to know how sincere Dan was. It's important. If he's acting here, he deserves an Oscar.

The video was taken by Marci (now his wife) from a security cam in his office when he was quite unaware he was being recorded. Dan later gave his permission for it to be published. MUST SEE.

8. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (13th February 2016), Atlas (12th February 2016), avid (12th February 2016), Awakening2014 (11th February 2016), Callista (11th February 2016), Calz (11th February 2016), ceetee9 (12th February 2016), Chester (12th February 2016), Chip (11th February 2016), Curt (11th February 2016), DarMar (12th February 2016), Debra (11th February 2016), DNA (12th February 2016), drneglector (11th February 2016), East Sun (11th February 2016), etheric underground (11th February 2016), Fellow Aspirant (12th February 2016), Gardener (12th February 2016), gord (11th February 2016), Hervé (11th February 2016), Jake (13th February 2016), JChombre (12th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), JRS (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (11th February 2016), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th February 2016), Latti (11th February 2016), Matthew (11th February 2016), Maunagarjana (13th February 2016), Ol' Roy (15th February 2016), RunningDeer (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Sophocles (12th February 2016), Timewaster (13th February 2016), ulli (11th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th February 2016), Woody (11th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Thanks Bill, I've never seen that video before.

Question, is it possible to move the video a little more to the left when it's inserted. The right side is getting cut off. I'm not at all good at web design or IT stuff, just wondering. Maybe that's the way it has to be done. Thanks, Mandala
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

Looking at the science is all that matters here.

Dan's not acting. He's just telling the truth the way he has lived it. I would accept him saying all of that facing the camera. I would have preferred it.

However, I wouldn't say that he wasn't talking and rightfully complaining about all the flack he has had to take over the years, directly to those he's talking about. Some of those things he was talking to Marci about and the way he was saying them are things she's heard many, many times before.

It could have been planned, but who cares? What's the message and what does it have to do with the science and not the stifling pressure those under those contracts live with. Whether someone entering any of those contractual agreements accepts it consciously or not, their integrity is instantly compromised, their humanity denied, and their scientific inquisitiveness is partially removed, let alone any oath to the constitution broken, to some small or large degree.

Accept what they are allowed to say with this in mind. The ability of the gov't and it's agents to kill at their whim, when challenged to make the profit they exist for or control public engagement in their crimes is the real contractual detail that rules the entirety of their business model. The existence of forums like this are merely soft disclosure and the founders know it. I appreciate the efforts none the less, all the more.

I see his use of the medium, especially because he doesn't need me or anyone else telling him what to say, how he says it, and how he puts it out there. He's had a long time filling out the orders of those who would give them, not without the appearance, on his part, of some great disagreements.

I thank him for all of the experiences he's shared. I am more aware about some things because of it. He could have put it in a comic book and I would understand what he meant to say, as well as the exasperations behind it. In the end it's the presentation of the science that many of us have known about, slightly confirmed. It's sad that some would judge Dan in this manner, because this all is a highly manipulated medium. It is not Dan's life nor his journey. It is virtual, it is near, it is a micro-milli-partial at that.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

fourty-two (12th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th February 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dan has sure lied to me. In several archived GLP posts dan stated that the Cherubim spoke to him in a derivative of an hebrew language that only he could understand. At Rachel he stated that the Cherubim spoke to him in clear English. Everybody at the table including marcia flinched at the obvious lie in one of his statements then or earlier. Lately he has been calling this angel a light being, not a Cherubim. I have documentation to prove this.

If you make one purposely false statement in public that is not a white lie or a mistake, then you are a liar.

Does this negative rant toward others sound like someone who has given his life to Christ?

Uncle John
    Last edited by UncleJohn; 12th February 2016 at 00:50.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UncleJohn For This Post:

avid (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This 8-minute video is well worth watching for anyone who wants to know how sincere Dan was. It's important. If he's acting here, he deserves an Oscar.

The video was taken by Marci (now his wife) from a security cam in his office when he was quite unaware he was being recorded. Dan later gave his permission for it to be published. MUST SEE.

I don't know Bill, they are husband and wife. They could easily set this up!
    Just playing devils advocate here for a moment.
    Why would he be having this discussion this way about all these details that they both already know?
    Its like they never had this conversation which seems odd to me considering they are both very deep into these subjects.
    Just a thought..

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2016), Nick Matkin (13th February 2016), Octavusprime (12th February 2016), Pam (13th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), TargeT (12th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

oh no, another heavy topic....

These topics make me quit ProjectAvalon for a few hours because my brain/thoughts are constantly trying to figure the lies/truth (and that's exactly what the secret government want you to do, to end up feeling lost and confused).

I'm undecided about Burisch.... But I trust him more than Billy Meier, Scientologists, NASA and the CIA
    Last edited by Flowerpunkchip; 12th February 2016 at 04:10.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

DNA (12th February 2016), Nasu (12th February 2016), Pam (13th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (12th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

The Burish interview was among the very first I ever saw from Project Camelot. I had deep misgivings about the veracity and (actual) sincerity of Dan in his interviews. or conference recordings...but I didn't "know" much or anything about any ET ,EBE, Majestic, Military/Gov't or letter Agency operations or the like at the time so I just moved along with viewing the rest of the PC interviews and whatever else related I could find online. I was naive and just receiving information and not really intent on discerning how or why anyone would try to mislead others. Years later I've begun to rewatch the PC interviews and am much more critically attuned to agendas within agendas and I remain uncomfortable with Burish so much so that I have skipped them. and am left with an inherently active desire not to engage with him or anything to do with him which is unusual for me.

I suppose I should rewatch them just to understand why I found him so distasteful at the outset not knowing anything about him... I may not learn anything more about him but may learn something about myself. There is a lesson in everything!

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Adi (12th February 2016), DNA (12th February 2016), Flowerpunkchip (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (12th February 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by UncleJohn (here)
    If you make one purposely false statement in public that is not a white lie or a mistake, then you are a liar.

I disagree here. The more I learn about this entire field, the more I've come to the conclusion that there are no perfectly pure sources of information without some type of mud in them. People approach this subject with their finger on the dismiss button, eagerly awaiting the moment they can push it and move on to a different source.

Sifting through information is like sifting for gold nuggets in a muddy stream. You have to put up with a lot of wasted hours and a lot of crap to get the occasional nugget. Now imagine if you will, there is competition on the stream and rival prospectors are trying to lead you astray. This is again what it is like when you factor in all the disinformation and CIA intimidation and coercion that is taking place. Many people have lost their lives in the UFO study world who were on a source considered a little too pure and they would not be detoured through rough means.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Becky (12th February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2016), noprophet (12th February 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I disagree here. The more I learn about this entire field, the more I've come to the conclusion that there are no perfectly pure sources of information without some type of mud in them. People approach this subject with their finger on the dismiss button, eagerly awaiting the moment they can push it and move on to a different source.

Sifting through information is like sifting for gold nuggets in a muddy stream. You have to put up with a lot of wasted hours and a lot of crap to get the occasional nugget. Now imagine if you will, there is competition on the stream and rival prospectors are trying to lead you astray. This is again what it is like when you factor in all the disinformation and CIA intimidation and coercion that is taking place. Many people have lost their lives in the UFO study world who were on a source considered a little too pure and they would not be detoured through rough means.
    so you are saying if one purposefully lies...they are not lieing.... that logic makes no sense... false is false ...true is true... if you do not give a true answer then you lie..

WTF are you saying?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Flowerpunkchip (here)
    oh no, another heavy topic....

These topics make me quit ProjectAvalon for a few hours because my brain/thoughts are constantly trying to figure the lies/truth (and that's exactly what the secret government want you to do, to end up feeling lost and confused).

I'm undecided about Burisch.... But I trust him more than Billy Meier, Scientologists, NASA and the CIA
    how would you know truth with out experience... if no experience you can not say what truth is in the giving subject u speak of
    Last edited by thunder24; 12th February 2016 at 15:10.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

HaveBlue (16th February 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Olam (here)

I don't know Bill, they are husband and wife. They could easily set this up!

I'm quite sure not. I had some very similar off-record conversations with Dan myself, in which he was expressing himself very passionately — he's a very emotional guy, and is/was often quite under a lot of pressure.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (12th February 2016), Curt (12th February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), drneglector (12th February 2016), Gardener (12th February 2016), Jake (13th February 2016), Matthew (12th February 2016), Ol' Roy (15th February 2016), Olam (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Timewaster (13th February 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

I've been fascinated with Burisch more than just about any other Camelot witness. That being said I have to agree with Olam. The rant in that video feels like a procedural drama restating the plot through dialogue.

That doesn't mean I dismiss it. In fact my suggestion it to look at all this stuff thematically and watch for patterns. There's a lot of subtle encoding of ideas throughout.

27. Link to Post #15
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Ahem.

Why not watch the video first, and then ask the question?
    This seems a bit contradictory, we ask users to censor themselves in certain ways on this forum because apparently reading something and then discounting is not possible for some people... I would say this carries over to videos, but in an exponentially stronger way.

People today (even forum members, myself included) are not well equipped to critically think & can be sucked into some very "divide and conquer" belief systems (flat earth for example)... so blindly watching things with a virgin mind is very dangerious IMO, more so than critical comments on a forum maybe.

Look at what watching a Keshe video has done to many many people on the interwebs, or any of the various other scam artists out there (how about COREY???) so, do you send people into the arena unarmed? (watch the video, then decide?) or with some outside opinions... which would be better?

in this (and all things knowledge) I am a collectivist; I think (especially given our current mental situation en mass) that collective analysis is good (as long as you are not in an echo chamber with everyone parroting each other, this is also mentally dangerous).

NOTHING is above questioning, ever.

he's a very emotional guy, and is/was often quite under a lot of pressure.
    instant red flags for me... emotionally expressive people can more easily slip into rationally questionable diatribes; emotion seeks emotion & exaggeration is it's constant companion.

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I disagree here.

I'm going to assume DNA missed the "purposely" part? if you take that word out I agree with what he said.

purposely play
    adverb pur·pose·ly \-lē\
    Simple Definition of purposely
    Popularity: Bottom 30% of words

: in a way that is planned or intended : in a deliberate way
    Last edited by TargeT; 12th February 2016 at 19:22.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Agape (13th February 2016), Awakening2014 (13th February 2016), DNA (12th February 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th February 2016), Pam (13th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), TeXaR (13th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I am not happy with this thread title using the word 'liar', even questioningly, in connection with Dan Burisch, who has done nothing, while the title of another thread about a man whose lies amount to a possible 650 years in jail is totally silent. I am referring to Sean David Morton.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Curt (12th February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), DNA (12th February 2016), Gardener (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    I am about to watch a video of him and was wondering how credible he is. Should I even bother. Thanks.
    The first thing you have to learn when it comes to THE TRUTH is, dont ask others about their opinion before u even heard a person speak.

truth is what your heart tells you not what others say, and if you get influenced by others opinions before u listened u change the entire outcome for your self experience on this planet at this time.

actualy its ego at play, what do others think when i belive this or that will i look bad or even like an idiot, this may not be your case but social media plays its role for sure, i have to kick myself alot not to fall for this every day
    Last edited by seehas; 12th February 2016 at 20:07.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Pam (13th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    so you are saying if one purposefully lies...they are not lieing.... that logic makes no sense... false is false ...true is true... if you do not give a true answer then you lie..

WTF are you saying?
    Oh to view the world in such simplistic terms. There are times I envy folks like you.

How about this Thunder, What if Dan Burish told 995 points of truth during his interviews and he told 5 lies during that time? In this case the truth he told far outweighs the untruth he told. So wouldn't he be a bastion of honesty in this case?

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm going to assume DNA missed the "purposely" part? if you take that word out I agree with what he said.

Greetings TargeT

I just wanted to clarify that "yes" I understood the "purposely" part and I absolutely stick with what I had said.

We are different people from day to day. There are unknown factors that occur in a person's life which could change the dynamic of their ability to communicate a truth. Folks acknowledge disinformation as being a part of the UFO subject. But I do not think folks understand the intimidation, threats and alternating pressures applied to a individual whistle blower, especially a high quality one.

How about this. You have a scheduled interview with Bill tomorrow, but tonight you are visited by a black ops anti-grav craft. They submit a hypnotic suggestion for you to tell out and out lies during your interview tomorrow. You wake up in the morning and the phone rings, it's someone you know who has a lot of power, and they threaten you and your loved one's life if you do not tell lies during your interview that day.

Or how about a guy in a trench coat shows up at your favorite place to get coffee and he shows you pictures of your kid at school wearing the same outfit they left the house in. A threat is made. What do you do?

I could do this stuff all day long.

And then there is EMF electronic mind control stuff.

So to tell you the truth,,,,I EXPECT lies to be told all through whatever whistleblower information I get.

And I expect to have to trust my Shockproofe Surefire BS detector through correlating data to let me know what is real.

I never expect any of this information to come easily.

I NEVER expect any of this information to come easily.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ol' Roy (15th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), TargeT (13th February 2016)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I am not happy with this thread title using the word 'liar', even questioningly, in connection with Dan Burisch, who has done nothing, while the title of another thread about a man whose lies amount to a possible 650 years in jail is totally silent. I am referring to Sean David Morton.
    I want to bump this post. In support of aracaria's point and I think a thread that starts with just this question without any supporting evidence whatsoever is unfair. It seeds the idea that Burisch is a liar.

If there was anything good about starting this thread, it is in reminding people like myself - who watched a lot of the videos from the early Camelot days - to return to this series about Burisch and his wife because I was most interested in what they had to say.

But people with no idea are hardly going to bother to give any time to a headline that implies a shady case.

Mods? Is there a solution you can offer? Or perhaps AMystic3434 - you might like to edit your OP and provide the forum and guests with something about why you asked this question in the first place. Using such a harsh term does not just materialise out of thin air.

With thanks,Z

Mods, can you change it?
    From Bill: Done — good idea
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th February 2016 at 10:47.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Shannon (13th February 2016), TeXaR (13th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast