+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Dan Burisch's testimony to be believed?

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,740 times in 1,354 posts

Default Re: Is Dan Burisch's testimony to be believed?

Dan Burisch and Corey Goode. Is it even their real name? To me this is as real as the claims of the Keshe foundation.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 13th February 2016 at 11:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

TargeT (13th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,837 times in 3,455 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    he's a very emotional guy, and is/was often quite under a lot of pressure.
    instant red flags for me... emotionally expressive people can more easily slip into rationally questionable diatribes; emotion seeks emotion & exaggeration is it's constant companion.

I agree . Personally, I do believe Dan Burisch testimony is at least partially truthful : the reason why I say partially is that working with large amount of scientific data albeit classified data - or hard to access data ( choose your own terms ) - tends to end up in complexity of situation /information/entanglement that goes far beyond your head
    and there's no way you can name everyone or everything , plainly as people expect that is part of the equation .

No great truth is one mans possession that's why it's 'great truth' ( big picture ) after all.

Until all of the 'conspiracy members' are purified and certified to stand on equal grounds in order to state facts and agree on revealing any such data,
    the value of individual member testimony is minute compared to the whole
    ( = even if few people know too much it does not make much difference to society who is generally corrupted ).

That's how I don't respect some of the claims about 'silent disclosure' a lot , heard of them repeatedly , not only from Dan Burisch, from countless other 'gov n military witnesses' of Camelot and Avalon Project . What most of these witnesses state usually happens after much pressure from their alleged authority ( agency or superiors )
    who don't want to deal with the subject in open but either 'send' out an individual or 'allow' them to share their piece of truth in open .
    You can't see any of such individuals being quite in peace with what they do while they professed friends ( MJ12 or others ) are quietly laughing in their back.

So again, this does not seem to be a 'group effort' or even organised one to me a lot .

That's what the emotion tends to be about after all .

The reason why I think Dr Burisch's testimony has truth core has to do with personal experience and relevant info in certain areas making whole lots of sense to me : but then again, it's only because I can relate to it in specific points ,

without any previous knowledge on my own I'd not be able to do that .

During the years of close work with Barry King for example , I saw how those 'prompts' and 'allowances' from any agency in backgrounds telling you 'it's time to tell the truth' are generally, big ruse .
    If it was 'the time' they should be agreement among them and not a cultish sort of sacrifice of one persons life .

Reflecting back on my own environment and where I came from, years in the monastic community , people who are initiated to deeper mysteries of this world and beyond ,
    reflecting on the same point as I've been back to Dharamsala for a while now ,
    the silence over speaking of any such matters - it seems - went even deeper than before ,
    for one obvious, logical reason that has nothing to do with Beings/People in the know but with the way the 'outer society' have taken in todays world ,
    advancement of materialistic interests , increasing paranoia , more vanity and disillusionment among those who are well off , admiration of riches ,
    this all tearing us further n further from where relationships with any off-worldly intelligence can be established .

Most people 'in the know' won't tell you anything till they're working on it , is the gist . There are situations when some truth comes out right because the work has been disrupted or threatened .

Away from claims circling in the alternative media, the complexity of the ET-human situation from where I see it is incredibly complex ,
    and making things 'right' in this case would mean breaking down whole systems of scientific theories as we know them now and that in turn ,
    seems to be 'very costly' to the power structures .

Last edited by Agape; 13th February 2016 at 11:52.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Curt (13th February 2016), Debra (13th February 2016), HaveBlue (17th February 2016), noprophet (13th February 2016), PurpleLama (13th February 2016), Shannon (13th February 2016), TargeT (13th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (17th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 319 posts

Quote Posted by UncleJohn (here)
    Dan has sure lied to me. In several archived GLP posts dan stated that the Cherubim spoke to him in a derivative of an hebrew language that only he could understand. At Rachel he stated that the Cherubim spoke to him in clear English. Everybody at the table including marcia flinched at the obvious lie in one of his statements then or earlier. Lately he has been calling this angel a light being, not a Cherubim. I have documentation to prove this.

If you make one purposely false statement in public that is not a white lie or a mistake, then you are a liar.

Does this negative rant toward others sound like someone who has given his life to Christ?

Uncle John
    I understand why you would say this,
    Quote If you make one purposely false statement in public that is not a white lie or a mistake, then you are a liar.
    but in my view, this is black or white thinking, these days we simply cannot analyze behavior that way. We can't trash an entire interview because there is a lie present.

DB interviews are some of the most worthwhile out there, granted some of what he says sounds like fiction but that is the reality we live in. His memory has been messed with, not just as in knowledge erased but misleading info implanted, so that is something to take into consideration.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Ol' Roy (15th February 2016), syrwong (13th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,118 times in 444 posts

Several years ago I set up a poll in a thread asking members to vote on the believabilities of the persons interviewed by Camelot. Dan Burisch ranked very low in the poll. I think that has to do with his claims of outlandish technologies and long stories of his friendship with the Roswell ET. My view is that up to now what he said has not been contradicted in any way, unlike some subsequent informers. I do think emotions are important to judge a person, in this respect Dan passed very well.

The imminently coming events, I believe, will testify to the validity of Dan's important claim, that there will first be an economic collapse, then WW3, and then perhaps civilization destroying natural castastrophes. I don't think the last one will come, but the first two may be just around the corner.

8. Link to Post #25
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,891 times in 1,818 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    so you are saying if one purposefully lies...they are not lieing.... that logic makes no sense... false is false ...true is true... if you do not give a true answer then you lie..

WTF are you saying?
    Oh to view the world in such simplistic terms. There are times I envy folks like you.

How about this Thunder, What if Dan Burish told 995 points of truth during his interviews and he told 5 lies during that time? In this case the truth he told far outweighs the untruth he told. So wouldn't he be a bastion of honesty in this case?
    you said you disagree if someone purposefully lies that they are not a liar.... I never said he didnt give some truth. i merely question you saying if he purposefully lies he's not a liar... If he gets 995 out of a thousand points of truth out...great... but if he purposefully lies on the other 5 ...then he is a liar.... yes it really is simple
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,813 times in 3,643 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    so you are saying if one purposefully lies...they are not lieing.... that logic makes no sense... false is false ...true is true... if you do not give a true answer then you lie..

WTF are you saying?
    Oh to view the world in such simplistic terms. There are times I envy folks like you.

How about this Thunder, What if Dan Burish told 995 points of truth during his interviews and he told 5 lies during that time? In this case the truth he told far outweighs the untruth he told. So wouldn't he be a bastion of honesty in this case?
    you said you disagree if someone purposefully lies that they are not a liar.... I never said he didnt give some truth. i merely question you saying if he purposefully lies he's not a liar... If he gets 995 out of a thousand points of truth out...great... but if he purposefully lies on the other 5 ...then he is a liar.... yes it really is simple
    We disagree here I suppose. If what you say is true, then everyone is a liar and the term loses any significance because it doesn't help denote one person from anyone else.

Everyone lies at one point or another.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Shannon (14th February 2016), thunder24 (14th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Before the meeting in Rachel in 2004, I walked outside the little-al-inn with my wife and my tape recorder going. Dan was being interviewed by Linda Howe. As we arrived to listen and tape, dan stated that "I never lie because I couldn't stand to face myself in the mirror." He had posted that comment earlier that year in the golden thread. My wife pulled me aside and commented that he wouldn't be saying that if he didn't have dark glasses on!

Dan is so mind controlled I doubt he even knows when he is lying. I think dan's material is important to study and if you look at it just right, it is halarious.
    Last edited by UncleJohn; 14th February 2016 at 06:53.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleJohn For This Post:

avid (17th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,449 times in 1,562 posts

In my opinion Burisch's testimony is a mixture of reality and fiction. No one should be taking this as the absolute 'real story'.

It doesn’t necessarily mean he's a liar (he probably believes that everything he's saying is actually true!). But it's quite possible (maybe probable) that he's a strictly controlled asset, for the dissemination of strictly controlled information - blending fragments of truth with large slabs of untruth. This is how they do it. This is how they always do it. For further clarification on what I mean, look no further than Andrew Basagio, or Corey.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,449 times in 1,562 posts

Just to illustrate this a little more... This is a working theory on how it's done, with a kind of 'intelligence false-flag'. Take your average insider or whistleblower. They have a tale to tell about what's really going on. Only parts of it are true, however. They (TPTB) cannot and will not allow any individual to tell the whole story. On detection of such a leak potentially occurring, these brave but unfortunate souls will not make it. But a controlled leak of only part of the story is acceptable, I believe, if it serves their agenda. Step forward the Burisch's of this world. What you will ultimately hear will not be the complete, unabridged truth, but probably a mixture of reality and fabrication. (They may even have been manipulated without their knowledge to implant those fabrications).

Scenario A)
    We lap it up and buy into the story. Because it is very believable, the insider very credible.

Score for the Powers that Be. In this scenario they have us believing in what is mostly incorrect. They have effectively planted what is mostly phoney information (confusion) into the alternative community. This for them is a good thing.

Scenario B)
    We reject the insider, and believe none of the story.

Score for the Powers that Be. They have us dismissing everything. And this for them is also a good thing, because even the bits of true stuff was rejected - this acts as insurance against future leaks.

Win/Win

But there is a Scenario C). Take the information with thanks, do not simply accept it all, and do not reject it all either. Store it away and research it. Cross-reference, and cross-reference again everything you have heard, with everything you have heard and cross-referenced before. Only this way can one sift the specks and scraps of truth - because they are in there somewhere.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

HaveBlue (16th February 2016), swoods_blue (17th February 2016)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member JChombre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I am not happy with this thread title using the word 'liar', even questioningly, in connection with Dan Burisch, who has done nothing, while the title of another thread about a man whose lies amount to a possible 650 years in jail is totally silent. I am referring to Sean David Morton.
    I want to bump this post. In support of aracaria's point and I think a thread that starts with just this question without any supporting evidence whatsoever is unfair. It seeds the idea that Burisch is a liar.
    Mods, can you change it?
    From Bill: Done — good idea
    Bill, thank you for making this change; and Zebra thank you for suggesting it.

This change is important because Dan Burisch is not a liar.

I listened to these tapes back in the days, and listened to all of them again in the last couple of days. The man gets emotional at time but a liar, he is not.

Many blessings to you.

JC

17. Link to Post #31
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 times in 328 posts

Uncle John, I have paid attention to you and your battles/exchanges with and about the DB case for years. there will be few here if any that are more up to speed on it. I also pay attention to the new GT and all the other versions. I am aware it was yours and basically had the name stolen/taken from you.

For those that don't know, Ron Garners 12 hours or more interviews with Dan and co are on YT for free, now that he died last year, and are worth the time it takes to view, even if much of it repeats itself.

It was the 'great' John Lear, who I also respect along with Uncle John, who taught us not to throw out the baby with the bathwater. John Lear has told me himself he does not buy all that Dan B says either.

I myself after all the time I have spent on this DB case still don't know, but if pressed tend to believe more of the material than I don't. He is at the very least, a microbiologist, his scientific explanations are too astute to be acting.
    That said, I am at a loss to wonder why such a person of note would need to talk such rubbish about ETs etc...
    It seems to be another Bob Lazar case, and I do believe him, paperwork intact with regards to qualifications or not.
    I know many learned people myself and can expose limits of people with my own line of questions. Most often these people are surprised at my level of genuine interest in their subject and say more than they otherwise might to 'just a nosey parker' asking questions.
    Not that I put myself in the league of Daniel Lizst AKA Dark Journalist, but he is a good example, he knows his stuff and his preparation is second to none.

Bob Lazar and Dan B (include Bill R and uncle J too) are way ahead on my list of 'people I'd like to meet' than the Pope or Obama/Barry Soetoro, any actor or musician or so called famous people etc...

But I do have reservations on Dan B, or Nevada Dan, and how larger than life he is, despite being ill with a heart problem etc.. and still he is like Batman, always saving the day and all of humanity. The old saying of 'When something seems too good to be true it usually is' does come to mind. but key word is 'usually'. history has produced some very remarkable people, but they are seldom as good or as bad as portrayed. How often do we hear 'legend in the Black Ops community'? By definition we can't check or know for ourselves.

Right now as of Feb 2016, Dan B says Orion ETs are stranded on or in orbit above the moon awaiting comms with a chosen member of the public named AL, through 'Majestic', the new one formed by Dan, Marci and her Canadian sister.
    From what I have learned about Govts, the way they operate,including clandestinely, it could well be true! It sure is one hell of a lot to swallow and extremely far fetched, Timelines ie... T1V83, ETs, abductions, and so on.
    If Hillary Clinton wins the POTUS election, by fraud or otherwise, it is kind of going to give Dan B some cred, even though that in itself is not validation per se.

He certainly behaves like an operative would and everything he talks about would be done that way if it were true, if you really think about it. It makes sense, and that it what I find so fascinating about the Dan B story.
    I do separate what he says about the 'situation' from what he says about himself personally.
    I must keep in mind that it could all a be an elaborate psyop, govt sanctioned and financed, like I believe the flat earth meme to be, just to see who and how many believe such things. A survey of sorts. I believe it is even likely, just to keep all other countries in awe and in fear of TPTB/ controlling ruling elite.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (17th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2