+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can cell phone towers easily be turned into weapons?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Can cell phone towers easily be turned into weapons?

Hi. I'm very curious to hear what some of the more science/math-minded members think about this, specifically the watts used and the accuracy of the comparisons, the cables into the towers being accurately described, whether the surprising demonstrations in the video are legitimate, etc. Just came is from Forbidden Knowledge TV. I would highly recommend skipping to the 1:20 mark, where the comments about cell towers begins.

[edit: and if this IS a credible threat, aside from moving away from all cell towers, would there be any way to protect yourself? Lead walls? Underground home (do these waves go through earth?)?]

Matt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://fktv.is/weaponized-cell-tower...l-radius-27554

Weaponized Cell Towers Feature Large Kill Radius
    PLANNED POST-HUMAN FUTURE

FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - February 10, 2016

I'm not crazy about the language that this guy uses but I do find the information that he shares here to be worthy of your consideration. It's hyper-paranoid to the point of being humorous, yet the facts are correct.

He gets into the meat of the matter by explaining that a communications satellite uses 2,400 watts of power (about the same as used by 2 hair dryers). A microwave oven uses 1,000 watts (1 kilowatt) of energy. The satellite gets the energy from solar panels and the microwave gets it from your electric utility (the electrical power grid).

A microwave oven's internal magnetron, which is virtually the same as that of a radar- or cellphone tower, transforms that electrical energy into microwaves. The magnetron inside a microwave oven an be easily adapted into a very lethal ray gun - which is demonstrated, quite impressively, here, I might add.

Then, he shows us the cables leading into a typical cellphone tower, which he describes as "A giant microwave oven on a stick," capable of releasing 3,000,000 watts (3 megawatts) of output power to the tower's magnetron - or even more megawatts, if there is an amplifier at the top.

To put this into perspective, one (1) watt from your cellphone can go 25 miles to the nearest cellphone tower, to relay your call's signal to the person on the other end of the line. The US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) limits the amount of energy that a cellphone tower can release to 400 watts.

These megawatts of extra power are NOT for data transfer - nothing close to that amount of energy is required for data transfer - which is an important point, because this suggests to him that cellphone towers are easily capable of being switched to Weaponized Mode.

That cellphone towers are wired with the capability to release millions of watts of microwave radiation makes them veritable of "towers of death", the perfect weapons against an "invasion" - or the mega-slaughter of the domestic population.

Virtually all towns, all over the world have the amount of towers necessary to fry the populations in their vicinity. All that needs to happen is for an Artificial Intelligence program from Google - or an action by "The real people who brought us 9/11" - or if whoever we elect "...turns out to be so crazy, batsh-t evil, that they could fake a reason to turn on the 'Last Line of Defense,' the 'Anti-Foreign Invasion', 'Anti-Zombie Apocalypse Network'...to cook the entire population within the city limits within an hour, in the middle of the night," with robot armies to mop up the people living in the countryside..."All these contingencies are out there, ladies and gentlemen..."

Why? The clip's creator believes that whoever is behind this wants to exterminate the majority of humans, in order to have the Earth all to themselves, in the incredibly shallow belief that they can upload their minds into robotic avatars and live in a Virtual Reality "Matrix", happily ever after - forever, in a post-human future.

He says our only defense is to stop them, now from creating this technology and from creating Borg armies or clone armies, etc. because as soon as they've succeeded in obtaining these, they will proceed with our extermination. This technology is about a decade away and its owned by people who are not our friends; people who control the food supply, our water supply, our air supply - and he says their endgame is the death of humanity.

Last edited by Matt P; 11th February 2016 at 15:24.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Art (12th February 2016), Calz (12th February 2016), CD7 (12th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2016), JoePiscapo (16th February 2016), justntime2learn (12th February 2016), kirolak (11th February 2016), norman (12th February 2016), Pam (11th February 2016), Rocky_Shorz (12th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2016), vano915 (12th February 2016), XelNaga (9th April 2024)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Can cell phone towers easily be turned into weapons?

cell phone towers/all cordless technologies have been implemented as silent weapons;

for more info on this subject please read David Icke;

please stay well Matt and all readers-

Larry

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Calz (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (12th February 2016), kirolak (11th February 2016), Matt P (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    cell phone towers/all cordless technologies have been implemented as silent weapons;

Larry
    Silent weapons, yes, but can they be turned up high enough to cook everyone in their zone in an hour is what I'm wondering. I had never heard this was possible.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Calz (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (12th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I had to think about that one, op. Thanks.

Athough a cell phone tower is a magnetron, it is not a microwave oven. In an oven the microwaves are allowed to bounce around inside the compartment. In a cell tower, the microwaves are collected into a focused beam and aimed at a target (adjacent tower). If the collector were to be removed and the magnetron exposed to the environment then there would be a problem. Even so, an expanding sphere of energy (wavefront) rapidly dissipates its energy (I believe it is a third power effect). So by like ten meters the energy would be a million times less than at the emitter.

To cook everyone within several miles the power of the microwave emitter would have to be many orders of magnitude higher.

That's my best guess.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Calz (12th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2016), Matt P (12th February 2016), Nasu (12th February 2016), PurpleLama (12th February 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I bet these are the new HAARP stations-

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,127 times in 8,306 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

Larry
    Silent weapons, yes, but can they be turned up high enough to cook everyone in their zone in an hour is what I'm wondering. I had never heard this was possible.

This is bloody seriously frightening. Thank you for posting this topic.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

JoePiscapo (16th February 2016), Matt P (12th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,127 times in 8,306 posts

The conversation so far in this thread is missing the key ingredient we didn't consider to be a real problem until the covid injections came along.

The microwave transmitters don't have to be able to cook us in the open air when all they have to do is send instruction codes to the nano tech inside our bodies.

Nano tech that may have been injected, eaten, drank, breathed or touched and may have a wide range of functions including poisoning, disease symptoms, bio data harvesting, mind control and on and on.

And, while considering all this, remember that 5G is a phased array capable system which means it can aim control signals at targets avoiding other targets or maybe even simultaneously send different control signals to different targets in the same area.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (9th April 2024), XelNaga (9th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread