+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any good alien race?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Any good alien race?

Maybe my question is stupid but i havent heard about any "good'' alien.I mean Mantis,greys,big greys,tall whites,reptilians.I know,there are no good or bad,they just differend but i can't see anything spiritual in them,they just try to survive.I mean our race can be disgusting but you can also see the beauty in us.Have you heard of a positive race that interacts with us?Why most abductees talk about these type of aliens and few about Andromedians or Pleiadians?And how could anyone trust even them?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matina For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th February 2016), Kbrammcdonald (12th February 2016), M-Albion-3D (12th February 2016), mab777 (12th February 2016), mojo (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Any good alien race?

the conditions on this planet make it difficult to believe in god or a benevolent race of ets. what kind of all powerful god lets small children die of hunger.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

East Sun (19th February 2016), Lefty Dave (12th February 2016), M-Albion-3D (12th February 2016), mab777 (12th February 2016), Matina (12th February 2016), naste.de.lumina (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ozmirage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 times in 340 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    the conditions on this planet make it difficult to believe in god or a benevolent race of ets. what kind of all powerful god lets small children die of hunger.
    It's not God nor E.T.s that "allow starvation."
    Free will means it's 'our fault.'

And if you believe we're electrically powered water filled gas processing meat bags inhabited by sentient multidimensional beings, who exist independent of bodies, our eternal selves cannot be injured by physical suffering.

I suspect that existence in the eternal "NOW" can be so boring that enduring corporeal existence with all its pains and suffering is preferable, but I have no proof, as yet.
    The secret of life is that there is no secret of life.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ozmirage For This Post:

Becky (12th February 2016), Eram (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (12th February 2016), letspaly (12th February 2016), M-Albion-3D (12th February 2016), Matina (12th February 2016), Spellbound (13th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,641 times in 6,628 posts

The plejarens , the Timars , the Soneans, are good off world races ... Part of the plejaren mission here on earth is to warn earth humans about going into space carrying a club , for many races carry bigger clubs , we could be conquered quickly and no one will come to our aid , for our war mentality , we cannot make peace on earth with each other, we will not have peace out in the cosmos, part of the reason they hide and earth is quarantined ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

drneglector (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (12th February 2016), M-Albion-3D (12th February 2016), Maknocktomb (12th February 2016), Matina (12th February 2016), mpennery (12th February 2016), raregem (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Spellbound (13th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,891 times in 4,031 posts

Quote I mean Mantis,greys,big greys,tall whites,reptilians.I know,there are no good or bad
    If its ok to weigh in on the question, there are good Mantis and good small and tall greys as well. Personally encountered those types and if we agree the insectoid type is also the Mantis?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th February 2016), M-Albion-3D (12th February 2016), mab777 (12th February 2016), Matina (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ozmirage (here)

And if you believe we're electrically powered water filled gas processing meat bags inhabited by sentient multidimensional beings, who exist independent of bodies, our eternal selves cannot be injured by physical suffering.

I suspect that existence in the eternal "NOW" can be so boring that enduring corporeal existence with all its pains and suffering is preferable, but I have no proof, as yet.
    Why is it you tell me if someone suffering it always the one that suffering at fault?
    There is no free will.
    It insulting and cruel to say if something bad happen to you that it your fault.

You have prove of this so call free will?
    If free will exist then other have the free will to denies it from other.

Free will is only a tool to look down onto other.
    It only a tool to treat other poorly/
    One can beat the crud out of someone and claim it free will that it the victim fault because of free will.
    Free will had only became a wicked excuses to treat other poorly.

I know from experience and memory that there isn't free will.
    Will and freedom to follow it is different.

I hate this so call blame the victim attitude people have.
    You believe in free will yet would you believe in it if you was on the reverse side of thing?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Falien For This Post:

airaspect (12th February 2016), seah (14th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member letspaly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Falien (here)

Why is it you tell me if someone suffering it always the one that suffering at fault?
    There is no free will.
    It insulting and cruel to say if something bad happen to you that it your fault.

One can beat the crud out of someone and claim it free will that it the victim fault because of free will.

You believe in free will yet would you believe in it if you was on the reverse side of thing?
    I feel like your response is very emotional. Im sorry if something happened to you that makes you feel blamed for being the victim. But no matter the case, everyone expresses their free will everyday. Free will absolutely exists. I dont think its fair to say that if something bad happens to you, its your fault 100%, but your free will was in action to put you in that position. And you have the free will to protect yourself, to fight back! like a starving person has the free will to seek knowledge on how to feed themselves more efficiently.

sorry for being of topic! I think theres good and bad individuals in any alien race, just look at us but we humans are good or bad depending on our programming in our formative years, I wonder if aliens are the same..hmm

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to letspaly For This Post:

drneglector (12th February 2016), justntime2learn (12th February 2016), Matina (12th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by letspaly (here)

There is no free will.

I feel like your response is very emotional. Im sorry if something happened to you that makes you feel blamed for being the victim. But no matter the case, everyone expresses their free will everyday. Free will absolutely exists. I dont think its fair to say that if something bad happens to you, its your fault 100%, but your free will was in action to put you in that position. And you have the free will to protect yourself, to fight back! like a starving person has the free will to seek knowledge on how to feed themselves more efficiently.

sorry for being of topic! I think theres good and bad individuals in any alien race, just look at us but we humans are good or bad depending on our programming in our formative years, I wonder if aliens are the same..hmm
    I think it wrong to assume you know what one had chosen and what one has not.
    Will is not free not in the least.
    Just because one found themselves in a bad situation doesn't mean there choice lead them there.
    Yet that all that saying "free will" has become a mean to be little other and look down on them
    This is why no one help those that need help as many see other as worthless.

What right is it for one to decide for another?
    Or the right to say this is what they decided?

Your forcing your view onto other that all it come down to.

Everyone situation is different as in everyone is different.
    Don't assume because one had something that everyone else did too.

Were not in a fair world.
    There allot of evil.
    Yet this fake free will only give power to those that wish to take will away all together.
    Many have harm them self because of this free will garbage as they were told many time that there at fault that they should blame themselves.
    I don't think it fair to harm those that are victim just because they got a raw deal.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falien For This Post:

airaspect (12th February 2016), Matina (12th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

There are many different ET races. It depends on your perspective if you will experience them as good or bad. What for one person, one perspective, is good is for another person and perspective something bad. With that said; there are many ET races that do wish that humanity as a civilization wakes up to what they have created and make a more conscious choice. Currently we allow our reality to be mostly a reflection of our self-created guilt and fear that usually is unconscious for the human being. There also are ETs that would want to take advantage of humanity, though I don't experience that spectrum of the ET experience. The ET races you will experience is a direct reflection of how you are defined as a person. If you have a beliefsystem that is dominated by fear and limitation you will more likely experience the "bad" ETs. When you energy is more pure and free of guilt and fear you will be more likely to experience the positive oriented beings.

Hope this makes sense.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jounai For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th February 2016), letspaly (12th February 2016), Matina (12th February 2016), Michi (13th February 2016), Star Mariner (12th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Yes,it makes sense,thanks for the answer but still little children who are pure habe negative experiences
    Quote Posted by jounai (here)
    There are many different ET races. It depends on your perspective if you will experience them as good or bad. What for one person, one perspective, is good is for another person and perspective something bad. With that said; there are many ET races that do wish that humanity as a civilization wakes up to what they have created and make a more conscious choice. Currently we allow our reality to be mostly a reflection of our self-created guilt and fear that usually is unconscious for the human being. There also are ETs that would want to take advantage of humanity, though I don't experience that spectrum of the ET experience. The ET races you will experience is a direct reflection of how you are defined as a person. If you have a beliefsystem that is dominated by fear and limitation you will more likely experience the "bad" ETs. When you energy is more pure and free of guilt and fear you will be more likely to experience the positive oriented beings.

Hope this makes sense.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Believing in God is believig in us and this is difficult when the main feelings here are fear and guilt.We are responsible for hunger and wars but i start thinkining that the free will thing is very limited

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes,i think they are,but i wonder if there are races with imagination,who dance and compose music,who cry from happiness,you know what i mean
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote I mean Mantis,greys,big greys,tall whites,reptilians.I know,there are no good or bad
    If its ok to weigh in on the question, there are good Mantis and good small and tall greys as well. Personally encountered those types and if we agree the insectoid type is also the Mantis?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Matina For This Post:

mojo (12th February 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,832 times in 2,392 posts

I am very sorry for whatever negative experience you have had, Falien, but I would clarify something about Free Will, because it’s possible and quite easy to misinterpret what this means:

Free Will does exist. It is perhaps the most important aspect of our reality, and how we experience that reality. Actually Free Will is the first, most fundamental, and foremost definition of human existence. Free Will IS the human experience, 1.01.

We are intelligent, divine energy expressing itself in dense, material form in order to grow and evolve. We are consciousness, which in turn has an ego, which is basically the sum, expressing itself, of all our former experience (good and bad in our present life, and those past). We are consciously aware of our egos; it dictates what we think, judge, see and do in our daily lives. This in a nutshell is Duality. Duality is the right to choose either this way or that way.

We live in a world that is a crucible of blended energies, where beings incarnate from many different places, and at many different levels or awareness. We are all thrown into the mix together. Such is the potency of this mix, it is a very powerful environment for learning and growth. This world is "infinite diversity in infinite combinations" in action, but no ever said it was easy...

Neither is anyone saying that a ‘victim’ is at fault through action or inaction of his or her own Free Will. Inferring somewhat from the example you give, a perpetrator of an offence against another person is entirely at fault. In exercising one's Free Will against another in a negative way is a crime against another person's sovereignty. The world is a ‘sandbox’ where anything can happen, and sadly anyone can end up on the receiving end of iniquity. It's not your fault. It is just Free Will in action. Where the 'victim's' Free Will comes into play is how you react, and what you do to react. You can choose fight, or flight, vengeance, or forgiveness. In this example it is your choice to expand upon a negative experience by replying with another negative - or, turning that negative into a positive, and acknowledging the lesson it has to teach. In every experience there is a lesson available, even if you do not see it. From every lesson, good, or bad, there is an opportunity.

This is Free Will. This is choice. It determines who and what we are, who and what we want to be, and ultimately the path we walk.

If we didn't have Free Will, we wouldn't have consciousness.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

letspaly (12th February 2016), mojo (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,160 times in 7,519 posts

Quote Posted by Matina (here)
    And how could anyone trust even them?
    Knowing how perception based the mind is, how we will fit patterns that look similar to what we "know" onto situations that are not applicable to that pattern... how our very memories are fluid and how an "eye witness" is about the least reliable thing out there for getting the sequence of events strait.

with all that in mind, shouldn't the question be: are there ANY alien(off world, sentient/intelligent) races?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chester (13th February 2016), Matina (12th February 2016), mojo (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,891 times in 4,031 posts

Quote if there are races with imagination,who dance and compose music,who cry from happiness
    IMHO some can...check out this video I filmed in 2011... see if you can notice the tall ET stroking the head of the smaller one start at 2:44 in the video? Theres all kinds of movement in the video before and you can see the shorter ET's head and upper torso moving about 27 seconds and they don't appear to be very solid in form more like in a light energy phase but I still can't understand all thats happening in the clip.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Matina (12th February 2016), Nan (14th February 2016), raregem (19th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Tyy1907 (13th February 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member dawnawakeningfreespirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Are we humans not part alien? I have always believed since I was a small child we are all of different mixed alien races. Some of us are more earthbound and others have more alien qualities.
    To answer the question I felt inspired to respond with a happening I was witness to.

One sunny day I met friends at a place called the level, the level is a patch of green in a town with a children's play area and skate park attached. I cycled that day, met my friends had a chat and decided to lay down on the grass. They carried on chatting away. I started to deep breathe and felt extremely peaceful like in a trance. As I lay there eyes open I could see multi coloured pods, like droplets in the sky. Some were small others larger, it was very grid like and colourful. A few months later they announced that the level was going to be re-generated. They made improvements to the children's area with using wood and natural fibers. The skate park was made more skater friendly with lots more ramps and they put in a bike cafe. I think the downside is it has CCTV now. I do believe there is darkness and light in everything, even in me!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dawnawakeningfreespirit For This Post:

Matina (12th February 2016), mojo (12th February 2016), raregem (19th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I've seen this video before,it'sooooo strange.I mean believing in the existence of aliens is one thing but watcing them is totally crazy

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matina For This Post:

mojo (12th February 2016), Nan (14th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,999 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote if there are races with imagination,who dance and compose music,who cry from happiness
    IMHO some can...check out this video I filmed in 2011... see if you can notice the tall ET stroking the head of the smaller one start at 2:44 in the video? Theres all kinds of movement in the video before and you can see the shorter ET's head and upper torso moving about 27 seconds and they don't appear to be very solid in form more like in a light energy phase but I still can't understand all thats happening in the clip.

That's one of my favorites videos of yours, mojo...

At 2:50 around there I get chills. Idk why.
    Last edited by Shannon; 12th February 2016 at 22:26.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

mojo (12th February 2016), Nan (14th February 2016), Tyy1907 (13th February 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,786 times in 940 posts

There are Many stories about benevolent races. Here is a link to a set of them collected by Col. Wendell Stevens, and others. Unfortunately, not all are in english, but all are well worth the read.
    http://www.galactic-server.net/linkmap.html

My favorites are: Apu, Iarga, and most certainly, Thiaoouba

Enjoy!

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 13th February 2016 at 01:36.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Matina (13th February 2016), mojo (13th February 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,999 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    There are Many stories about benevolent races. Here is a link to a set of them collected by Col. Wendell Stevens, and others. Unfortunately, not all are in english, but all are well worth the read.
    http://www.galactic-server.net/linkmap.html

My favorites are: Apu, Iarga, and most certainly, Thiaoouba

Enjoy!

In Unity, Peace and Love
    That is a great site! Thanks for posting it..just went to zeta reticuli and there's some good reads so far. It's like a different perspective of these entities , totally different than whats usually out there concerning alien types. Very cool
    Last edited by Shannon; 13th February 2016 at 05:21.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

mojo (13th February 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,060 times in 950 posts

You only need to believe in the existence of 'free will' if you believe that some entity, god or law is telling you to behave in certain ways, otherwise you are just making independent decisions. As to 'good' aliens--- maybe our idea of 'good' would be their idea of "bad' or 'wrong'- and that could lead to disaster.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

Matina (13th February 2016), mojo (13th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast