+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Sean David Morton

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Sean David Morton

Sean David Morton offers a brief comment about all this on his 'Dr J' radio interview of 26 July 2016.

The whole interview (a pretty interesting one) is here, and the extracted clip is at 1:11:32. He described what happened accurately.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (26th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Hym (26th March 2017), Mike (26th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Sean David Morton offers a brief comment about all this on his 'Dr J' radio interview of 26 July 2016.

The whole interview (a pretty interesting one) is here, and the extracted clip is at 1:11:32. He described what happened accurately.
    Sean David Morton has some fairly dramatic predictions, around about 1:15:00 to 1:25:00, of massive earthquakes ... to happen in late October or early November, of 2016.

Failed doom and gloom forecasts are a lot less dramatic, when listened to after the date when they were supposed to happen, but didn't.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (26th March 2017), Bill Ryan (26th March 2017), Billy (15th April 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), Hym (26th March 2017), Jean-Luc (26th March 2017), Mike (26th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), Spellbound (26th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

sean is clearly a highly intelligent guy. sharp as a tack. but also a colossal flake.

however, i could see him talking me into something dubious. easily. especially during some of my more vulnerable periods. thats his talent. and he's damn good at it.

even now, listening to that latest interview, i'm tempted to believe him. but i just dont think that guy is capable of telling the truth about anything. anything. he lies casually when its necessary and with conviction when its necessary, with equal skill. he's drowning in lies...so much so that i dont even think he knows what the truth is anymore. either that, or he's a highly skilled double thinker, able to compartmentalize his lies all while mentally wiping out the fact that he knew it was a lie to begin with, a la orwell.

lies are like pharmaceutical drugs...you have to tell(take) more and more to cover up the symptoms of the previous ones, while never resolving (curing) anything and always moving further and further away from the truth (health). it becomes a way of life. you reach a tipping point where you have no choice but to lie.....in other words, you become a prisoner to your previous lies and are trapped by them (unless youre willing to come clean about all of them....which he clearly isnt willing or able to do)
    Last edited by Mike; 26th March 2017 at 20:13.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (26th March 2017), Bill Ryan (26th March 2017), Billy (15th April 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), Hym (26th March 2017), Jean-Luc (26th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2017), Ultima Thule (15th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    lies are like pharmaceutical drugs...you have to tell(take) more and more to cover up the symptoms of the previous ones, while never resolving (curing) anything and always moving further and further away from the truth (disease). it becomes a way of life. you reach a tipping point where you have no choice but to lie.....in other words, you become a prisoner to your previous lies and are trapped by them (unless youre willing to come clean about all of them....which he clearly isnt willing or able to do)
    I don't know enough about Morton to comment extensively on the case, but these are excellent points well worth thinking about. And deeply. Because these pathologies are I think unfortunately prevalent in this field of new age or fringe material. I rather hope it is the exception and not the rule, but I feel we still have to be incredibly discerning.

Particularly in the subject of UFOs and contactees I believe there a good number of 'witnesses' that have lied to some extent, to keep the ball rolling in order to preserve the mystique (and by association the 'brand') they have carved for themselves. Billy Meier is one such example. This is unfortunately a real phenomenon, and I think everyone should keep this in mind.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Atlas (26th March 2017), Bill Ryan (26th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), drneglector (26th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), Hym (26th March 2017), Mike (26th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

sean is clearly a highly intelligent guy. sharp as a tack. but also a colossal flake.
    He's very quick, and is extremely glib. He's often superficial fun to listen to, and does certainly know a lot about quite a lot of stuff. Astonishingly, the people he knows, or has met, or who his family is connected to, makes up an almost unbelievable Who's Who list.

But to those who do really know something of the topics he dives into, he does quite often get names and details wrong (or, not quite right), and skips over some things like a flat stone skimmed over water. This is all part of his delivery style, which is rather like a standup comedian. And on Dr J's show, he gets interrupted constantly (and often trivially), which must be irritating to him to say the least when he's in full flow.

It's the combo of all this that make him kind of dangerous, because he can use his entertaining style and sheer speed of buckshot information delivery and name dropping to gloss over almost anything.

I'd kind of like to strap him down in a chair with restraints and compel him to go (a) slowly, taking as much time as he needs, and (b) honestly: then, I think a different kind of presentation would ensue.

Very few people in the alt community would be capable of interviewing him in that way.
    Most radio show hosts are all too happy to showcase the high superficial entertainment value, and aren't smart, fast, bright or well-informed enough to take him on toe to toe. Sean absolutely knows that, and so is free to run riot almost all the time.

It's a shame: he's highly talented, but underneath all the noisy gloss and fluff is a very wounded soul that deep down must be suffering a very great deal. The alt community has really quite a few of those (but this is a different subject, though a fascinating one).

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (26th March 2017), annacherie (13th April 2017), Atlas (26th March 2017), Billy (15th April 2017), Chester (26th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), drneglector (26th March 2017), Eram (26th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), HaveBlue (19th August 2017), Hym (26th March 2017), Jean-Luc (26th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Mike (26th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Parsi-X (30th September 2023), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), sunwings (26th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Sean David Morton has some fairly dramatic predictions, around about 1:15:00 to 1:25:00, of massive earthquakes ... to happen in late October or early November, of 2016.

Failed doom and gloom forecasts are a lot less dramatic, when listened to after the date when they were supposed to happen, but didn't.
    Perhaps SDM was listening to intensely to Simon Parkes. I'm still waiting for that earthquake from last November (with a postponed US election).

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (26th March 2017), Bill Ryan (26th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), Hym (26th March 2017), Mike (26th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@Bill....you had me laughing out loud at your description of SDM! Sounded exactly like my first husband, except in the religious context!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Hym (26th March 2017), Mike (26th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), sunwings (26th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

He's very quick, and is extremely glib. He's often superficial fun to listen to, and does certainly know a lot about quite a lot of stuff. Astonishingly, the people he knows, or has met, or who his family is connected to, makes up an almost unbelievable Who's Who list.

But to those who do really know something of the topics he dives into, he does quite often get names and details wrong (or, not quite right), and skips over some things like a flat stone skimmed over water. This is all part of his delivery style, which is rather like a standup comedian. And on Dr J's show, he gets interrupted constantly (and often trivially), which must be irritating to him to say the least when he's in full flow.

It's the combo of all this that make him kind of dangerous, because he can use his entertaining style and sheer speed of buckshot information delivery and name dropping to gloss over almost anything.

I'd kind of like to strap him down in a chair with restraints and compel him to go (a) slowly, taking as much time as he needs, and (b) honestly: then, I think a different kind of presentation would ensue.

Very few people in the alt community would be capable of interviewing him in that way.
    Most radio show hosts are all too happy to showcase the high superficial entertainment value, and aren't smart, fast, bright or well-informed enough to take him on toe to toe. Sean absolutely knows that, and so is free to run riot almost all the time.

It's a shame: he's highly talented, but underneath all the noisy gloss and fluff is a very wounded soul that deep down must be suffering a very great deal. The alt community has really quite a few of those (but this is a different subject, though a fascinating one).
    I would like to see this man along with all self styled experts, in a position to fleece us, strapped down and wired up to a polygraph. Preceding that I would like to see all people promoted or elected to higher office given the same treatment.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), Mike (26th March 2017), mojo (31st March 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    lies are like pharmaceutical drugs...you have to tell(take) more and more to cover up the symptoms of the previous ones, while never resolving (curing) anything and always moving further and further away from the truth (disease). it becomes a way of life. you reach a tipping point where you have no choice but to lie.....in other words, you become a prisoner to your previous lies and are trapped by them (unless youre willing to come clean about all of them....which he clearly isnt willing or able to do)
    I don't know enough about Morton to comment extensively on the case, but these are excellent points well worth thinking about. And deeply. Because these pathologies are I think unfortunately prevalent in this field of new age or fringe material. I rather hope it is the exception and not the rule, but I feel we still have to be incredibly discerning.

Particularly in the subject of UFOs and contactees I believe there a good number of 'witnesses' that have lied to some extent, to keep the ball rolling in order to preserve the mystique (and by association the 'brand') they have carved for themselves. Billy Meier is one such example. This is unfortunately a real phenomenon, and I think everyone should keep this in mind.

thank you...tho in that last part of my lengthy analogy, i meant to write "health" where i wrote "disease". youre moving farther away from health etc. oops.

Bill you had me cracking up too! thats precisely what id like to do - strap him to a chair and force him to SLOW DOWN (tho honestly, watching him is slightly embarrassing, as ive been accused myself of talking like that and coming off in a similar fashion. its like watching and listening to myself in front of a mirror)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th March 2017), mojo (31st March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Intrigued by some of what I'd been listening to recently (I tend to dive quite deeply into subjects for short periods when I get interested), I was listening to Art Bell's Coast to Coast interview with Sean David Morton of 29 Jan, 1998. (That's re-uploaded: https://youtube.com/watch?v=gA6XaK6LidE)

Art's bio intro of Sean is extracted here. Do listen: it's information-packed, but it's short.
    I got to the point when Art was saying Sean had been part of the Stanford Research Institute's very famous 1970s research project into Remote Viewing, and said to myself:

Wait.

Something was wrong, there. I know quite a lot about that, and even know someone who was part of the group at that time working with Hal Puthoff and Russell Targ, the project leaders. Earlier, I'd written
    But to those who do really know something of the topics he dives into, he does quite often get names and details wrong.
    Well, this was a good (and extreme!) example. So I stopped, and started looking all that up, to be quite sure of what I believed I knew.

It's nonsense. To put it bluntly, it's an invention. A flat-out lie. Sean was never part of the SRI project at all. Hal Puthoff (who I also know) denied it categorically.

So after that, I got to the UFO Watchdog page on Sean. Here:
    OMG. Click on all the links and sections, and it's a nightmare.
    Now, in my opinion and as best I know, UFO Watchdog doesn't get everything 100% right, though I'd agree entirely with their Hall of Fame and with maybe 80-90% of their Hall of Shame. Here, they did a commendably through job. Everything they fact-checked is carefully documented, and they even contacted his parents. (Do read in full: OMG again.) The results, which are very detailed, raise eyebrows quite a long way.
    * One — just one — tiny, tiny extract of a LOT of detailed stuff. They spoke at length with his father, GT Morton, who was very forthcoming. Here's one of his many clarifications quoted from this page:
    "G.T. Morton was asked if he had ever seen Morton's biography on the Internet at the Delphi Associates website. G.T. Morton stated, ' It's the greatest work of fiction I ever saw since my expense account.' "
    (Smiley added by me.)

Of interest to some (especially to those who may enjoy an extremely entertaining and well-written article), the chain of links included these two 1994 newsletter articles by Glenn Campbell, the famed 'PsychoSpy' or 'Groom Lake Desert Rat' of the 1990s:
    Campbell, who had encountered Sean more than a few times, didn't like or trust him one bit, and here he explains why. The backdrop is a TV talk show which they were both invited on. Quite a story.

These two pieces are beautifully crafted, very funny, utterly worth reading, and offer quite a few insights. Trust me.

But more importantly, do read the four UFO Watchdog pages. They're illuminating.

My provisional assessment, based on this bunch of further reading (there's a lot more to be found, too), taken together with my own personal experiences, is that Sean is a kind of sociopath — I mean that literally — who no longer internally draws the distinction between when he's lying and telling the truth.

His focus is merely on being charismatic and entertaining, at which his style and quick wits help him to largely succeed: at least, in the eyes of many.

The disinformation factor is important to understand. Sean sometimes tells the truth about his experiences, I'd be pretty confident — but if not always, then the result is disinformation (part truth, part falsehood) that's of little value.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st March 2017 at 22:51.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd April 2017), Atlas (31st March 2017), avid (1st April 2017), Billy (15th April 2017), Bob (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2017), JohnJ (31st March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2017), Maunagarjana (1st April 2017), Mike (31st March 2017), mojo (31st March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Reinhard (2nd April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (15th April 2017), Sophocles (1st April 2017), Spellbound (1st April 2017), Spirithorse (1st April 2017), sunwings (31st March 2017), Ultima Thule (15th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Hi Bill, the watchdog stuff is actually in the buares quote in your original OP. It was the first thing I read when I came to the thread. I agree, they are * must read* material! The sheer volume of lies is staggering! And yes, his father's quote was priceless LOL.

Yeah, I think Sean has sort of lost it. He doesn't even know whats what anymore. And yet ,he's still hugely likeable. It's hard to explain. I had a friend like him once. He hooked up with my girlfriend at the time AND I STILL HAD A HARD TIME STAYING MAD AT HIM go figure...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (1st April 2017), Bill Ryan (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2017), mojo (11th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (1st April 2017), Sierra (15th April 2017), Sophocles (1st April 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Hey Mike! This quote is from the magazine, Discover. "Psychopaths are capable of the most heinous crimes, yet they're often so charming and manipulative that they can hide behind a well-cultivated mask of normalcy for years and perhaps their entire lives. Only the ones who get caught become household names..."

Like I said, Bill made me laugh as it sounded like he was describing my first husband, except in the religious context! Since I was married for 18 years to such a person, I totally understand! It seems the best way to deal with a pathological liar is just to distance one's self, despite the damage that might have been caused to one.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

fourty-two (11th April 2017), Mike (5th April 2017), mojo (11th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

If anyone cares to know, Sean and Melissa Morton's trial is being covered here:
    (This is a different site from http://ufowatchdog.com itself, though run by the same person.)

It's worth reading. Three days ago (7 April) they were found guilty on 51 combined felony counts, including fraud and conspiracy.
    Here's the formal statement from the United States Attorney's Office.
    Sean is now trying to have the verdicts thrown out.

Sentencing is on 19 June. I have to say, I fear this is well on the way to ending in tears.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2017 at 02:31.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th April 2017), Atlas (11th April 2017), avid (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Inversion (11th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), mojo (11th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017), Sierra (15th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Bill listening to coast George talks about it at about 1:45... 650 years sentence

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017), Sierra (15th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Video taken down, so didn't get to see it!

From Bill: it was a very brief, straight-faced report in which George Noory basically read the headlines exactly as posted above, with no comment.

Thanks, Bill!
    Last edited by Foxie Loxie; 11th April 2017 at 17:27.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2017), Inversion (11th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017), Sierra (15th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Default Re: The Concept of Legal Person

I also posted this on the very interesting Concept of Legal Person thread.

This document, which is a formal response from the judge who dismissed all of Sean's motions, contains some interesting explanations and perspectives in plain English, that anyone reading this should be able to understand.

Go to section II : Factual and Procedural Background, where the judge begins:
    "This case is complicated both procedurally and factually due to the Defendants' alleged beliefs in a theory about how taxes and other debts can be paid using the value of one's strawman identity established by the government." (read on from there)
    And in section VIII : Conclusion, the judge summarizes:
    "This case is extremely unusual due to the Defendants' beliefs about the legitimacy of the government and its institutions." (read on from there)

On a different blog, this comment, which is very long but very articulate, is also very interesting. The anonymous author of the comment knew what he was talking about.
    It begins:
    "Unfortunately Sean and Melissa will most likely never see the beach again, share a Starbucks together, enjoy the scent of the ocean air, or travel to some far off land. I believe the IRS will win their case against the dynamic duo and lock them up for life. Since the IRS likes to target public celebrities Sean is up for the greatest challenge of his life, especially considering he wants to represent himself in court. Unfortunately Sean did not exhaust the administrative process prior to going to court nor did he perfect his claim.

In as much as Sean truly believed that what he filed with the IRS was correct, it doesn't mean that it was an effective process. You can have all the belief you want but if you don't apply proper procedure through a proven process all your efforts are for not and you buy yourself a one-way ticket to prison." (read on from there)
    ~~~

Sean chose to represent himself, but Melissa hired an attorney, basically pleading in mitigation that she sincerely believed the advice she was getting from Sean and others.

What I'd predict when they're sentenced on 19 June is that Sean, who neither the judge nor the jury would have liked, will be jailed for a very long time.

Although Melissa was found guilty on 51 counts, my guess is that the judge will be lenient and sentence her for something like 6-12 months, appreciating that she hired a regular lawyer to defend her, not trying to pull anything that the court would regard as an arrogant and defiant stunt.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2017 at 18:58.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), Bayareamom (15th April 2017), Billy (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), Mike (15th April 2017), mojo (14th April 2017), Nasu (14th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017), Sierra (15th April 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

This is now turning into a tragedy. Mike Bara (the co-author with Richard Hoagland of 'Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA') posted on his Facebook page on 8 April:

My friend Melissa Morton is in the hospital after a stroke last night caused by her legal troubles. From what I understand she's in a coma and not expected to live. Please say a little prayer if that's your thing to help her move on.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2017), Billy (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), JRS (15th April 2017), Mike (15th April 2017), Nasu (20th June 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017), Sierra (15th April 2017), Ultima Thule (15th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Ufowatchdog files were indeed sobering. Sad that such eventually tragic story is revealed. In your experience Bill, is this sort of personality/ego-driven agenda how usual? After reading the files I start to wonder whether the not-so-glossy, but more real stories get to surface very often at all.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 15th April 2017 at 10:18.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I am truthfully sorry for her. When caught within the net of a psychopath, sociopath, or plain pervert narcissist, it is very difficult to see through the psychopath ways or to get away from him since one has become the first target and the constant supplier of sustaining energy and unaware cover up, since the spouse is a prey that is usually very energetic, lively, good hearted and therefore has full credibility in other,s eyes.

It takes years to understand whom we are with, a keen brain and a cold admitting within ourselve that some people can be without heart and yet intelligent and good in appearances

This is now turning into a tragedy. Mike Bara (the co-author with Richard Hoagland of 'Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA') posted on his Facebook page on 8 April:

My friend Melissa Morton is in the hospital after a stroke last night caused by her legal troubles. From what I understand she's in a coma and not expected to live. Please say a little prayer if that's your thing to help her move on.

Last edited by Flash; 15th April 2017 at 13:34.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017), Sierra (15th April 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

This is indeed a sad tale! In my own experience, it seems the psychopaths are SO living in their own reality that they are unable to even understand what a "normal", wholesome style of just plain living IS. Sad indeed!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th April 2017), Bill Ryan (15th April 2017), Flash (15th April 2017), RunningDeer (15th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast