+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Anyone know if Steve Olson has integrity ?

Wait a minute, maybe Bill already answered that question
    I don't doubt his integrity! I do doubt his science.

This time, I stopped listening after a minute and 15 seconds. (I timed it.)

It's nonsense. He has no clue about what he's trying to comment on. Stick to http://Suspicious0bservers.org and http://SpaceWeatherNews.com. (Not BPEarthwatch, by the way.)
    15 seconds you'll never get back

That cracked me up when you timed it

Steve Olson and BPEarth not so newsworthy ... check

Thank you Bill !

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2016), Mutchie (26th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

I watched the video in post 178, and yes, it's complete nonsense. But my question is why do people do this sort of thing? It takes time and effort to take real data and make a video presentation, then completely misinterpret that data.

Is it done deliberately and they just want to generate a following of the scientifically untrained who 'want to believe' in some cover-up, or do they genuinely believe this stuff?

The internet is littered with similar material. Who's doing it and why?

A great example is the HAARP status network. There's no mention of what these (suspiciously well-spaced) stations are measuring, what the 'Low' to 'High' scale is, what the map colours or wavelength M-Scale represent, how the data is collected, etc. etc. (I contacted the owner offering to install a station in my area to collect and send him the data if he told me what the data was. Unsurprisingly he didn't get back to me.)

This sort of (presumably) deliberate hocus-pocus is not doing anyone any good, but unfortunately people just lap this stuff up...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 26th April 2016 at 09:22.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

avid (26th April 2016), Bill Ryan (26th April 2016), Eram (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), marique3652 (12th May 2016), Mike (28th April 2016), Shannon (4th June 2016), Ultima Thule (26th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

I personally don't think we will be wiped out by Nibiru but wasn't it allegedly on a 3600 year elliptical orbit ?

Link:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/he...colobus_23.htm

"Partial Cyclical Records

3600 Years Ago:

In the July 15, 1999 paper published by the journal, Geophysical Research Letters, the Sahara desert's arid climate change occurred quickly and dramatically 4000 to 3600 years ago. A team of researchers headed by Martin Cluassen of Germany's Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact research analyzed computer models of climate over the past several thousand years.

They concluded that the change to today's desert climate in the Sahara was triggered by changes in the Earth's orbit and the tilt of Earth's axis. The switch in North Africa's climate and vegetation was abrupt. In the Sahara, "we find an abrupt decrease in vegetation from a green Sahara to a desert scrubland within a few hundred years" scientists reported.

No longer were grasses and other plants collecting water and releasing it back into the atmosphere; now sand baked in the stronger sun and rivers dried up. The scientists do not say what caused the change in the tilt of Earth's axis.

An unknown civilization with an alphabet that has yet to be deciphered lived in the Indus Valley (W. Pakistan). Around 1550 BC they disappeared.

In the twenty-ninth year of King Chieh [the last ruler of Hsia, the earliest recorded Chinese dynasty], the Sun was dimmed... King Chieh lacked virtue... the Sun was distressed... during the last years of Chieh ice formed in [summer] mornings and frosts in the sixth month [July]. Heavy rainfall toppled temples and buildings... Heaven gave severe orders. The Sun and Moon were untimely. Hot and cold weather arrived in disorder. The five cereal crops withered and died. Written during the reign of Emperor Qin c.1600 B.C.

Around 1500 BC a civilization arose on the banks of the Hwang Ho River in north central China.

The 1st dynasty of Babylon ended in 1595 BC.

In the Semitic culture, Hyksos was deposed in 1570 BC, and the Jewish exodus led by Moses happened shortly thereafter. This featured a river Nile filled with "blood" and water they could not drink.

The Cycladic settlement on the island of Thera was destroyed by a great volcanic eruption about 1600 BC.

Hittite internal strife caused great disorder and ended in 1525 BC with King Telipinu.

China gave birth to one of the earliest civilizations and has a recorded history that dates from some 3,500 years ago.

Pottery pieces found in Fiji suggest the islands were settled in the west from Melanesia at least 3,500 years ago.

Iron manufacturing originated about 3,500 years ago when iron ore was accidentally heated in the presence of charcoal.

The Tongon and Samoan islands were probably settled from Fiji about 3,500 years ago.

The Santorini eruption (about 1500 BC) was several times greater in scope than the 1883 Krakatoa eruption.

Research by W. A. Johnston of the Niagara River bed disclosed that the present channel was cut by the falls less than 4000 years ago. Careful study of the Bear River delta by Hanson showed the age of this delta was 3,600 years.

A study by Claude Jones of the Great Lakes showed that these lakes have existed only 3,500 years. This is confirmed by several geographic historical maps of Michigan available in Michigan libraries. Gales obtained the same result on Owen Lake in California. Van Winkle obtained the same result on Albert and Summer lakes in Oregon.

Radiocarbon analysis by Libby also indicates that plants associated with mastodons in Mexico are probably only about 3,500 years old. Similar conclusions concerning the late survival of the Pleistocene fauna were drawn by various field workers in many parts of the American continent.

From observations on beaches throughout the world, Daly concluded that there was a change in the ocean level, which dropped sixteen to twenty feet 3,500 years ago. Kuenen and others confirmed Daly’s findings with evidence derived from Europe.

7200 Years Ago:

According to Basil Davidson, author of Lost Cities of Africa, new types of humanity appeared in Africa around 5,000 BC

According to Ancient Europe by Stuart Pigget, stone using agricultural peasantry began in Europe near 5,000 BC

According to December 17, 1996 New York Times article titled Black Sea Deluge May Be Tied to Spread of Farming in Europe, an international team of geologists and oceanographers reconstructed the history of a catastrophic flood from data gathered by a Russian research ship in 1993.

Seismic soundings and sediment cores revealed traces of the sea's former shorelines, showing an abrupt 500-foot rise in water levels. Radiocarbon dating of the transition from fresh water to marine organisms in the cores put the time of the event at about 7,700 years ago (5,500 BC).

According to the September 10, 1996 issue of the Seattle Times: the research ship JOIDES (Joint Oceanographic Institutions for the Deep Earth Sampling) Resolution,
    "could easily see the light colored ash deposited from the eruption of Oregon’s Mount Mazama 6,950 years ago.

That titanic eruption created Crater Lake and threw out at least 40 times as much magma as Mount St. Helens did in 1980 and serves as a useful marker to date mud layers.

JOIDES is a Hubble telescope for the ocean, the most advanced drilling vessel in the world".
    It has 12 laboratories, more than 100 research computers and can drill in water up to 27,000 feet deep.
    "The planet appears to operate in a quasi-stable mode and pops up to a new state,” said NSF’s Corell.

A giant wave flooded Scotland about 7,000 years ago, a scientist revealed on Friday. The tsunami left a trail of destruction along what is now the eastern coast of the country.

Scientists believe a landslide on the ocean floor off Storegga, southwest Norway, triggered the wave. Speaking at the British Association Festival of Science in Glasgow, Professor David Smith said a tsunami could strike again in the area but the probability was extremely unlikely.

Radiocarbon dating of sediments taken from the coastline of eastern Scotland put the date of the event at about 5,800 BC. At the time, Britain was joined to mainland Europe by a land bridge. Settlers at the time would have had little warning of the disaster, scientists believe. But a scattering of tools found in the sand at a hunting camp in Inverness yields some clues.

'Very destructive' "It looks as if those people were happily sitting in their camp when this wave from the sea hit the camp," Professor Smith of the department of Geography at Coventry University told BBC News Online.
    "We're talking about two, three or four large waves followed by little ones, that would have been 5-10 meters high.

“These waves do strike with such force that they are very destructive," he added. "It's like being hit by an express train."
    The research provides an opportunity to assess the hazard of tsunamis in more detail.

They occur frequently in the Pacific Ocean due to underwater earthquakes, landslides and volcanic explosions. Long, uncertain history Scientists hope to find more evidence of similar past tsunamis in eastern Scotland to predict the frequency of the destructive waves.

Studies of coastal sediments show that it may be possible to develop a record of past tsunamis extending back several millennia.

Dr Ted Nield, of the Geological Society of London, said:
    "These events have a long and uncertain time scale. While there is no reason for mass panic, the possibility exists that the Storegga slide will go again, and it would be imprudent to ignore that fact."

10,800 Years Ago:

The discovery of a forest 11,000 years old buried intact in Michigan, with treetops poking through the sand, has raised alarm about the possible speed of global warming.

The five-acre forest of hundreds of spruce, just over ten miles from the shore of Lake Superior, was covered with sand and water when a nearby glacier melted at the end of the Ice Age.

What has shocked scientists is that analysis of the tree-rings shows that the climate warmed so rapidly that it left no mark on the normal growth of the trees before they were flooded.
    "It's kind of scary. The conclusion, based on the tree rings, is that there was no real warning of the dramatic warming that caused the glacier to melt," Theodore Bornhorst, Professor of Geology at Michigan Technological University, said.

"The question today is whether we would get no warning of a real dramatic warming. What it says is that, in 50 years' time, we could have a dramatic shift in climate," he said. "If the ice cap started melting, sea levels would rise dramatically, with major problems for coastal cities."
    The heyday of the woolly mammoth was the Pleistocene Epoch, stretching from 1.8 million years ago to the end of the last ice age 11,000 years ago.

Mammoths thrived particularly well in Siberia, where dry grasslands once stretched for hundreds of miles, supporting a vibrant ecosystem of mammoths, bison, and other jumbo herbivores. The mammoth fossils on Wrangel Island are the youngest that have ever been found.

It was there, apparently, that mammoths made their last stand. They died out only 3,800 years ago.

It had always been thought that the mammoth died out about ten thousand years ago, with the end of the ice age, but the tusk appeared to be 7,000 years old. It was so unlikely, so Buttanyan tested five more tusks, but the new dates pointed to an even more remarkable conclusion.

Hidden up here [Wrangel Island] in the Arctic, the mammoth hadn't just survived the end of the ice age; it was walking these hills at the time of the Egyptian Pharaohs, only 3500 years ago.

This discovery has led to the re-examination of the complex chain of 'cause and effect' that made mammoths die out everywhere else, and in the process has revitalized the whole debate about how species might avoid extinction.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

CurEus (26th July 2016), giovonni (11th May 2016), marique3652 (12th May 2016), transiten (12th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

TPTB hire people to spread nonsense on the internet, to obfuscate the facts about things they want to coverup.
    They hire people to troll websites and disrupt communication. It's all part of the master plan for creating lots of confusion and Loosh.
    If you want to make sense of some of what those HAARP stations are doing, I would suggest watching the Facebook page for "Dutchsinse", if you didn't already know about him.
    He has it figured out to the point that he can predict weather very well, enough to get attacked and have his page and his videos taken down regularly.
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I watched the video in post 178, and yes, it's complete nonsense. But my question is why do people do this sort of thing? It takes time and effort to take real data and make a video presentation, then completely misinterpret that data.

Is it done deliberately and they just want to generate a following of the scientifically untrained who 'want to believe' in some cover-up, or do they genuinely believe this stuff?

The internet is littered with similar material. Who's doing it and why?

A great example is the HAARP status network. There's no mention of what these (suspiciously well-spaced) stations are measuring, what the 'Low' to 'High' scale is, what the map colours or wavelength M-Scale represent, how the data is collected, etc. etc. (I contacted the owner offering to install a station in my area to collect and send him the data if he told me what the data was. Unsurprisingly he didn't get back to me.)

This sort of (presumably) deliberate hocus-pocus is not doing anyone any good, but unfortunately people just lap this stuff up...
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Frenchy (28th July 2016), giovonni (11th May 2016), justntime2learn (29th April 2016), marique3652 (13th May 2016), tessie999 (29th April 2016), transiten (12th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #185
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Michael Armstrong: The ‘Culture Shock’ of Planetary Catastrophe | EU2015 talk

Quote The two most prominent themes in Electric Universe research are the growing knowledge of the role played by the electric force in nature, from microcosm to macrocosm and the global impact of ancient planetary catastrophe on humankind, affecting every culture on earth. In this presentation, Michael Armstrong will review the broad spectrum of human and cultural effects that followed from solar system instability and episodic catastrophe. These effects include earth’s environment and ecology, physical changes in human biology, striking shifts in collective, cultural orientation, and a profound impact on human thought and behavior.

Michael Armstrong is an original member of the thunderbolts.info editorial staff and has a formal science background in chemistry. He has studied the catastrophism reconstruction model for over 40 years and has lectured on catastrophism material at an international conference sponsored by the province of Milano, Italy and hosted by the University of Milano/Bergamo. Michael is the producer of various related video material and publisher of the books Thunderbolts of the Gods, The Electric Sky, and The Electric Universe.[

JOIN US for the EU2016 Conference: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...016-home-page/
    Published on May 10, 2016

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    ... He has it figured out to the point that he can predict weather very well, enough to get attacked and have his page and his videos taken down regularly...
    In that case he could easily make a living being more accurate than conventional weather forecasters - with or without websites. But maybe it was conventional forecasters who saw him as a threat so got his sites closed.

Or perhaps his sites 'got taken down regularly' for more prosaic reasons...

After looking at the "Dutchsinse" facebook page (regarding the improbable HAARP Status Network site) as you suggested, I still couldn't find any technical explanations for my questions about the maps. i.e. what are the 'longwave frequency magnitude readings', a description of what the M scale is measuring, what data the stations are collecting, what equipment they are using, how it is collected or how it is processed.

Sorry to be a technical nerd, but genuine sites collecting technical data have a page explaining all that stuff. Maybe I just missed it and someone could post me the link.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 11th May 2016 at 19:34.

11. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Not just conventional forecasters who don't like Dutch, but also black projects, since he shows the connection between HAARP and weather, etc.
    Each breath a gift...

12. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I did a search on PA for this person's YouTube name. Sorry if this has been posted before. Comments are welcome regarding what she filmed last September.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

avid (11th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2016), justntime2learn (11th May 2016), Shannon (4th June 2016)

14. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Amazing - an object apparently as big as the moon, but missed by all the world's astronomers. Again!

How could that be? Was it there the next day?

Either it's a camera artefact and it was not visible to the naked eye (she does not say she can see it with the naked eye, maybe simply forgot to mention that) or if visible to others nearby, possibly a sun dog.

Haven't we had enough "I can video/photograph an astronomical object that no one else can see" posts here yet? Maybe new people joining the party but haven't read through the posts, particularly Bill's posts on this dead-but-won't-lie-down subject.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 11th May 2016 at 21:50.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th May 2016), marique3652 (12th May 2016), Shannon (4th June 2016)

16. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

This email I had from David Wilcock on jan 12 2008 before he got to too busy.

"The planet X is fraudulent. It's akin to saying you could move a car in neutral with a refrigerator magnet. The Sun contains 99.86% of all the mass in the solar system. That means that all the planets, moons, asteroids, comets, dust and gas only make up 0.14%. Even if there IS a planet out there, and there might be, it would fall under the beat-resonance harmonics of the Sun and therefore not be able to intersect with the other orbits. Furthermore, it's mass could never exceed 0.05% of the Sun.

Tosay this could have any effect on our Sun is like saying I could affect the trajectory ofa cruise ship by throwing a pebbel at it as it heeds out to sea.

What we're dealing with is galactic energy fields. It'snever been about a single planet. I've written about this on my site before and apparently it's time to do so qgain, as unfortunately many of the Planet Xpple have stolen research on interplanetary climate change and try to use it to justify their hypothesis."

So now as Mercury is going retrograde it seems like it's time to post this again. By the way I was looking at Mercury passing the Sun from the observatory in Gothenburg. There are place for 1 million earthes in the
    Last edited by transiten; 12th May 2016 at 05:17.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

giovonni (12th May 2016), justntime2learn (11th May 2016), marique3652 (12th May 2016), Shannon (4th June 2016), thunder24 (11th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    This email I had from David Wilcock on jan 12 2008 before he got to too busy.

"The planet X is fraudulent. It's akin to saying you could move a car in neutral with a refrigerator magnet. The Sun contains 99.86% of all the mass in the solar system. That means that all the planets, moons, asteroids, comets, dust and gas only make up 0.14%. Even if there IS a planet out there, and there might be, it would fall under the beat-resonance harmonics of the Sun and therefore not be able to intersect with the other orbits. Furthermore, it's mass could never exceed 0.05% of the Sun.

Tosay this could have any effect on our Sun is like saying I could affect the trajectory ofa cruise ship by throwing a pebbel at it as it heeds out to sea.

What we're dealing with is galactic energy fields. It'snever been about a single planet. I've written about this on my site before and apparently it's time to do so qgain, as unfortunately many of the Planet Xpple have stolen research on interplanetary climate change and try to use it to justify their hypothesis."
    David Wilcock was never any good with numbers. “The Sun contains 99.86% of all the mass in the solar system.” No, the Sun contains 99.86% of all the known mass in the solar system. That figure is not carved in stone, it is a calculation and it can change. It is not like counting water molecules and multiplying by two to work out how many hydrogen atoms you have. No one is trying to move a car with a refrigerator magnet. Planet X would be just one more refrigerator magnet, a biggish one that is moving our known “refrigerator magnets”, i.e. disturbing planetary orbits ever so slightly.

But actually the analogy is highly inaccurate. A small car weighs just over a ton, say 2500 pounds. Jupiter’s mass is roughly 1/1000th of the Sun’s. That makes Jupiter a two and a half pound fridge magnet – over a kilogram! You still won’t shift a car with that, but again, no one is talking about moving the Sun, just a tiny increase in solar activity.

However, my earlier point was that seeing the Sun as part of a binary system is a whole different way of looking at the situation. Your “car” is out in the traffic among other cars, but it may also be towing a trailer; if so, you might have a more difficult drive, but you are not going to crash into your own trailer. To say galactic energy fields cause interplanetary climate change is all very well, but at some stage the rubber has to hit the road, meaning that the supposedly immaterial has to materialize. “Energy fields” and “climate” are immaterial notions taking place in the physical context of “galactic” and “interplanetary” space. Exactly how dense the cause – ranging from a huge rock to a gas giant to a dust cloud – it has a material aspect that cannot be swept under the carpet, any more than it should generate widespread fear. So if anyone is trying to move a car with a fridge magnet, it is David Wilcock.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th May 2016), giovonni (21st May 2016), justntime2learn (24th May 2016), onawah (18th May 2016), Shannon (4th June 2016)

20. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

araucaria I'm in no position to evaluate either David's claims or yours but I'm sure he doesn't mean it's possible to "move a car with a refrigerator magnet" to my understanding he means exactly the opposite that it's not possible...or is my understanding of english that lousy???

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

giovonni (21st May 2016), justntime2learn (24th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

araucaria I'm in no position to evaluate either David's claims or yours but I'm sure he doesn't mean it's possible to "move a car with a refrigerator magnet" to my understanding he means exactly the opposite that it's not possible...or is my understanding of english that lousy???
    David meant it was NOT possible to move a car with a refrigerator magnet (of course), and therefore, by analogy, a relatively tiny object couldn't have an effect on our huge and massive sun.

araucaria/John was pointing out that we have no idea how tiny the 'refrigerator magnet' actually is. It might be very large indeed.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (12th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2016), giovonni (21st May 2016), justntime2learn (22nd May 2016), Nick Matkin (12th May 2016), onawah (18th May 2016)

24. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    David meant it was NOT possible to move a car with a refrigerator magnet (of course), and therefore, by analogy, a relatively tiny object couldn't have an effect on our huge and massive sun.

araucaria/John was pointing out that we have no idea how tiny the 'refrigerator magnet' actually is. It might be very large indeed.
    This is correct. For further clarification, what I meant by David’s refrigerator magnet was an energy field with little or no corresponding physical manifestation, be it in the shape of a dust cloud, planet, brown dwarf or whatever. Spiritual energy can produce spiritual effects, physical energy produces physical effects. But generally speaking, I would not expect to find spiritual energy directly producing physical effects without an intermediate physical energy source. This is the difference between miracles simply happening and people incarnating to get things done: miracles do happen but only because work is being done behind the scenes. Conversely, this is also how physical energy produces spiritual effects, through the physical effects of benevolent behaviour.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2016), giovonni (21st May 2016), justntime2learn (22nd May 2016), onawah (18th May 2016)

26. Link to Post #195
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing this information giovanni

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reidun For This Post:

fourty-two (26th July 2016), giovonni (21st May 2016), justntime2learn (22nd May 2016)

28. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

Mr Thornhill concludes that " planet 9/x" at the proposed distance from the sun would very likely be a brown dwarf and not an actual planet...producing high amounts of infrared radiation detectable with extant orbiting instruments. His observations are indicative of what many have postulated in regular cosmology ( as opposed to electric universe models) ...interesting to say the least
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th July 2016 at 18:00. Reason: added post link

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

fourty-two (26th July 2016), giovonni (26th July 2016), justntime2learn (26th July 2016), tessie999 (27th July 2016)

30. Link to Post #197
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Mr Thornhill concludes that " planet 9/x" at the proposed distance from the sun would very likely be a brown dwarf and not an actual planet...producing high amounts of infrared radiation detectable with extant orbiting instruments. His observations are indicative of what many have postulated in regular cosmology ( as opposed to electric universe models) ...interesting to say the least
    Yes very interesting indeed, though i don't sense any contradictions to the Electric Universe theory ...
    While still personally believing all matter has an electrical cosmic connection ...
    I would imagine eventually all Cosmology will find a common ground.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th July 2016 at 18:01. Reason: added post link

31. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    I personally don't think we will be wiped out by Nibiru but wasn't it allegedly on a 3600 year elliptical orbit ?
    Hi,
    back on Niburu again ! post, I mentioned some aspects , which might be relevant and of passing interest ? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post951376

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

bluestflame (29th August 2016), giovonni (27th July 2016), Hazelfern (27th July 2016)

33. Link to Post #199
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default Re: The Arctic is melting, the Antarctic is freezing. What does this mean?

not sure if this has been posted , first time i've seen it , seemed to join a lot of dots for me ( is about nibiru )

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

conk (29th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th August 2016), Sueanne47 (29th August 2016)

35. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Default Re: The Arctic is melting, the Antarctic is freezing. What does this mean?

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    not sure if this has been posted , first time i've seen it , seemed to join a lot of dots for me ( is about nibiru )

A lot of words, but no names named. No evidence presented. I can't believe something that he claims is being so widely planned for has no significant paper trail that he could show us.

Any one of us could have written and presented that...

Edit: I stand corrected - he's quoting from the Bible. So there we have it.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 29th August 2016 at 17:19.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast