+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

There is, in duality, a shared reality---so there is not an opt out.
    However there are degrees to the way individuals are affected by events--some will suffer greatly some will hardly be affected.
    For me the important realisation is that I am not the body (I do have one however) At core I am eternal, unchanging and fully knowing this is my priority.
    This knowing, even partial, virtually removes fear and leads to an acceptance of what is.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bhusunda (24th April 2016), Calz (14th February 2016), drneglector (15th February 2016), fourty-two (20th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2016), giovonni (14th February 2016), Heart-2-Heart (14th February 2016), justntime2learn (29th March 2016), Nasu (15th February 2016), pueblo (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Wind (14th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by seah (here)
    interesting point of view, but it is not part of my reality. The earth I presently reside on will not be shifting poles.
    hmm ...

Interesting that - if it's not in your reality/mind then why bother view/posting ...

Perhaps your not quite so sure yet?
    Hi giovonni
    My higher self agrees with seah.

The reason for seah replying/posting might be in acknowledgment to your post and as a positive statement of seah's higher self.

Interesting post, will watch vid to night
    The bottom line, sh!t happens on this plane ...

That's what my higher self says ...
    careful the energies you invite gio, bolster against those you don't wan't to invite.
    I focus on positive creation in my realm, only focus on raised vib's
    So paint the realm you live in with the vib's you expect to live in
    Being observant of the possibilities is not inviting anything.

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There is, in duality, a shared reality---so there is not an opt out.
    However there are degrees to the way individuals are affected by events--some will suffer greatly some will hardly be affected.
    For me the important realisation is that I am not the body (I do have one however) At core I am eternal, unchanging and fully knowing this is my priority.
    This knowing, even partial, virtually removes fear and leads to an acceptance of what is.

Chris
    Yes indeed Chris, there comes a time in everyone's life ...

And being such a realist has brought me peace of mind.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Even though I was raised in the "Biblical" mindset, I now have a hard time accepting this collection of books as some sort of "final authority". After all, it was simply a collection of books used to reinforce the political agenda of Rome as a means to the end of controlling the public. Whatever the true Jesus Movement was, went by the wayside when Rome took over Christianity. My humble opinion.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

giovonni (14th February 2016), justntime2learn (29th March 2016), Nasu (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), seah (16th February 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Even though I was raised in the "Biblical" mindset, I now have a hard time accepting this collection of books as some sort of "final authority". After all, it was simply a collection of books used to reinforce the political agenda of Rome as a means to the end of controlling the public. Whatever the true Jesus Movement was, went by the wayside when Rome took over Christianity. My humble opinion.
    Setting theology and religion aside ...

I am wondering if you listened to the interview ?

Though I gave up my religion years ago, there within the scriptures lies much truths.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,641 times in 8,117 posts

If they update Google sky as 'often' as they update google earth/streetview, I won't be bothering to check out the cybersky.

In streetview, my house still has a car parked outside that I sold 7 years ago!
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Calz (14th February 2016), giovonni (14th February 2016), Hazelfern (14th February 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), Nasu (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #26
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If they update Google sky as 'often' as they update google earth/streetview, I won't be bothering to check out the cybersky.

Funny you mention that! I just looked this morning, actually I hit the app by mistake and noticed
    they FINALLY updated the photo.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Calz (14th February 2016), giovonni (14th February 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Latest David Wilcock/Corey Goode sideshow tosses out Nirbru/Sitchen stuff as Cabal propaganda.

Since I'm picking my reality these days, I'll go with DW/CG on this one.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

justntime2learn (29th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), transiten (11th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,642 posts

Quote Since I'm picking my reality these days, I'll go with DW/CG on this one
    You should have chosen the Blue Pill...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Calz (14th February 2016), giovonni (14th February 2016), justntime2learn (29th March 2016), Nasu (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #29
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've been seeing 1117 for aprox a year now and always thought that it was related to angelic numbers...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Safari For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), Hazelfern (15th February 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #30
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

I thank you for this post. Although no one can say for sure when the New Earth will arrive, we do know that it already exist and that the time is very near. Blessings

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Safari For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), Hazelfern (15th February 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), mojo (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Quote Posted by Dumpster Diver (here)
    Latest David Wilcock/Corey Goode sideshow tosses out Nirbru/Sitchen stuff as Cabal propaganda.

Since I'm picking my reality these days, I'll go with DW/CG on this one.

I can understand Sitchen and Nibiru theories being trashed to hide the truth from us for whatever reason - but I don't see how creating Nibiru/Sitchen stuff as propaganda could be useful ..??

I know people have tried to say Sitchen was Illuminati / Cabal or similar - in other words an out and out fake - but I doubt this very much - it doesn't make sense to me -

Thanks for video, giovonni going to watch it later ---

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), mojo (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #32
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Safari (here)
    I've been seeing 1117 for aprox a year now and always thought that it was related to angelic numbers...
    Good to know I am not alone. Speak of angelic numbers if you can. For me, its really like a nagging awareness of something that happened long ago or will happen. I've never been able to shake it.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 15th February 2016 at 20:59. Reason: tidy up the lines

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), mojo (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I continue to be surprised that people are not more aware of this. Spend some time on this channel and check out the photographic evidence. This system will be passing by us in a matter of months and all the chem trails you see covering the sun are part of the attempt to keep us in the dark.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzg...6_jwdG3nxrW-nQ

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Julian For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), marique3652 (16th February 2016), mojo (15th February 2016), Nasu (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Sorry for laughing but your statement about in streetview your car sold 7 years ago is parked in your yard on google earth. On google earth for 1 year and 9 months, if one used google earth to view my home from above my home one would have seen my naked butt (and rest of me) floating on a float facedown relaxing in my pool. Imagine my horror when just for ****s and giggles I google-earthed my address and on zooming down some, saw my nakedness in the pool. I was horrified and embarrassed and prayed that no one else googled my address, but alas being a new home for me, some friends and family unbeknownst to me google earthed my address to take a look at what my neighbor and house looked like....and saw my nekked butt and the rest of me floating in my pool. That situation was resolved when they updated the view, but to this day I am lovingly called "google butt" by friends and family. You cannot imagine my distain of google earth!!! No privacy from above even in the privacy and seclusion of one's own pool. I live in the woods literally with animals and trees as my neighbors. Never once occurred to me that I would be viewed from above. No more pool nudity for me!!!!!
    Last edited by Hervé; 15th February 2016 at 17:29. Reason: Fixed duplicate posting.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

DNA (15th February 2016), Franny (17th February 2016), mojo (15th February 2016), Nasu (15th February 2016), norman (20th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), seah (16th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Julian (here)
    I continue to be surprised that people are not more aware of this. Spend some time on this channel and check out the photographic evidence. This system will be passing by us in a matter of months and all the chem trails you see covering the sun are part of the attempt to keep us in the dark.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzg...6_jwdG3nxrW-nQ
    So the chemtrails must be sprayed everywhere when the sun is in full view to mask Nibiru. I wonder how they do that? And why?
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 6th March 2016 at 12:33.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), mojo (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Sorry for the redundancy in the body of my reply. I tried to fix it but obviously it did not work.

[mod note: now fixed , Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 15th February 2016 at 17:32.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marique3652 For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), mojo (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,660 times in 4,303 posts

The primary reason we have not been able to discern the very time of its arrival is that we have separated science and the Bible. The two actually mesh perfectly.

Here is a critical piece of information on its timing:

“A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.” Rev.12:1-2.

The great sign of The Woman as described in Revelation 12:1-2 forms and lasts for only a few hours. According to computer generated astronomical models, this sign has never before occurred in human history. It will occur once on September 23, 2017. It will never occur again. When it occurs, it places the Earth immediately before the time of the Sixth Seal of Revelation.'
    This certainly might indicate some troubling times ala Edgar Cayce, but I see no correlation to make me think Nibiru is coming.

Just the same though, I'll respect your Biblical impact and raise you a killer Biblical rock song.

For those who have not experienced the sheer beauty of this Aphrodite's Child Love song,,,enjoy.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

33. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The primary reason we have not been able to discern the very time of its arrival is that we have separated science and the Bible. The two actually mesh perfectly.

Here is a critical piece of information on its timing:

“A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.” Rev.12:1-2.

The great sign of The Woman as described in Revelation 12:1-2 forms and lasts for only a few hours. According to computer generated astronomical models, this sign has never before occurred in human history. It will occur once on September 23, 2017. It will never occur again. When it occurs, it places the Earth immediately before the time of the Sixth Seal of Revelation.'
    This certainly might indicate some troubling times ala Edgar Cayce, but I see no correlation to make me think Nibiru is coming.

Just the same though, I'll respect your Biblical impact and raise you a killer Biblical rock song.

For those who have not experienced the sheer beauty of this Aphrodite's Child Love song,,,enjoy.

Thanks for the video ...

Lets keep things in context ...

The above is from the OP (via) Mr Meade the interviewee descriptive ...

Though I will say after the recent speculative revelations of other celestial objects possibly in the
    far reaches of our solar system circulating - I'm also coming around - so to speak.

And note. I am not worried a bit, but renewed in my determination to live my life to the fullest.

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

I posted the other day on how and why Zecharia Sitchin may be partly misleading: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1045701
    Obviously, while this precludes Nibiru from being on a 3600-year orbital cycle, it does not rule out any other object circulating in our skies this year, next year or whenever. But even in Sitchin’s scenario, he states clearly that what he describes as Nibiru is not due back anytime soon.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), mojo (15th February 2016), onawah (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), transiten (11th May 2016)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,642 posts

Quote no correlation to make me think Nibiru is coming.
    Does anything you read or hear make it valid that Planet X is coming? I think we can blame the mainstream news channels. They are simply not ready to share the truth so alternative news is the only way to hear. News channels hinted at Nibiru but I haven't seen a report stating the fact...but leaked info will come..
    Living life to fullest yes... in any situation...

Can we interpret anything from the lack of news reporting ie, Nibiru is going to cause turmoil so they wait until its here and obvious... can we assume lack of reporting is for a reason?

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

giovonni (15th February 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast