+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    At 1:37:18 in this most recent interview with Simon Parkes, he comments on the newest Planet X news

He says it may not actually be a planet, but an artificially generated image that could be used as part of a false flag event, and says he is watching what amateur astronomers are saying because he doesn't trust the reports coming from mainstream astronomers who are being controlled by the elite.
    A couple of comments here —
    • No-one, anywhere, has any images of the thing ('Planet Nine', that is). Its existence has been inferred by computer-calculating observed gravitational anomalies in the Kuiper Belt (which is a very long way out from the sun).
    • It's far too far away for there to be any effects on Planet Earth. If it exists and comes closer, that'll be a VERY long time from now. So there won't and can't be any imminent false flag events connected with this particular object.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd February 2016 at 21:43.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (7th March 2016), Blacklight43 (22nd February 2016), Calz (26th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), fourty-two (23rd February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), justntime2learn (23rd February 2016), Matthew (22nd February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Redstar Kachina (7th March 2016), Rex (23rd February 2016), seah (7th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

I could have used a better word than image--apologies.
    Perhaps artificially generated signature would have been a better term, and I think that's what Simon meant.
    As usual, he gave no reference to his source of that info, so it's anybody's guess where it came from.
    I posted that synopsis to save people time who might not have time to listen to the interview.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fourty-two (23rd February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    At 1:37:18 in this most recent interview with Simon Parkes, he comments on the newest Planet X news

He says it may not actually be a planet, but an artificially generated image that could be used as part of a false flag event, and says he is watching what amateur astronomers are saying because he doesn't trust the reports coming from mainstream astronomers who are being controlled by the elite.
    A couple of comments here —
    • No-one, anywhere, has any images of the thing ('Planet Nine', that is). Its existence has been inferred by computer-calculating observed gravitational anomalies in the Kuiper Belt (which is a very long way out from the sun).
    • It's far too far away for there to be any effects on Planet Earth. If it exists and comes closer, that'll be a VERY long time from now. So there won't and can't be any imminent false flag events connected with this particular object.
    This subject will run and run, no matter how much clear, factual evidence is presented to the contrary. Many people just don't want to be told. Its imminent arrival is one of the alternative media's sacred cows - it can't be slayed!
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 23rd February 2016 at 11:55.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

fourty-two (23rd February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Ultima Thule (7th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Perhaps artificially generated signature would have been a better term, and I think that's what Simon meant.
    As usual, he gave no reference to his source of that info, so it's anybody's guess where it came from.
    I posted that synopsis to save people time who might not have time to listen to the interview.
    Well, Simon was inviting amateur astronomers to take a look at the object themselves with their 'half-decent telescopes', and 'post some of the pictures they are getting'. (The interview is this one, and you gave the timestamp, 1:37:18.)

This isn't possible, as no-one knows exactly where it is, and no pictures exist. No-one's ever seen this thing. Its existence is a mathematical inference.

It's an example (and there are others) of where Simon speaks seemingly authoritatively on a subject he knows far less about than the impression he gives from his almost uniformly pleasant, confident and relaxed delivery.

* As Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff says to Captain America/Steve Rogers in The Winter Soldier, when challenged — a wonderful line!
    "I only ACT like I know everything, Rogers."
    It's worrying, when Simon's sometimes caught out (so to speak) — when he talks nonsense about something which some listeners really DO know something about.

The questions then arise about how accurate the statements are that he makes that no-one can check.

I do believe Simon means well in this and other instances, but he might benefit a great deal from admitting far more often that he really doesn't know the answer to a question at all, or know much about a particular subject he's asked about. That always generates respect.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (23rd February 2016), Calz (26th February 2016), fourty-two (23rd February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), justntime2learn (23rd February 2016), onawah (13th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Rex (23rd February 2016), seah (7th March 2016), Ultima Thule (23rd February 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Agreed! I would say that goes for others in his genre too, such as Alex Collier, David Wilcock, etc.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, Simon was inviting amateur astronomers to take a look at the object themselves with their 'half-decent telescopes', and 'post some of the pictures they are getting'. (The interview is this one, and you gave the timestamp, 1:37:18.)

This isn't possible, as no-one knows exactly where it is, and no pictures exist. No-one's ever seen this thing. Its existence is a mathematical inference.

It's an example (and there are others) of where Simon speaks seemingly authoritatively on a subject he knows far less about than the impression he gives from his almost uniformly pleasant, confident and relaxed delivery.

* As Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff says to Captain America/Steve Rogers in The Winter Soldier, when challenged — a wonderful line!
    "I only ACT like I know everything, Rogers."
    It's worrying, when Simon's sometimes caught out (so to speak) — when he talks nonsense about something which some listeners really DO know something about.

The questions then arise about how accurate the statements are that he makes that no-one can check.

I do believe Simon means well in this and other instances, but he might benefit a great deal from admitting far more often that he really doesn't know the answer to a question at all, or know much about a particular subject he's asked about. That always generates respect.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Agreed! I would say that goes for others in his genre too, such as Alex Collier, David Wilcock, etc.
    Yes, agreed 100%.

One of the things I really respect about Richard Dolan is how very cautious he often is even when answering the most apparently straightforward questions. That's the mark of a scholar, and a trained academic — who KNOWS how complex the reality is, and is painstakingly honest about what they may not know or understand.

David Jacobs, Linda Howe, Joseph Farrell and Graham Hancock are others (and there are some more, for sure). But basically, careful, responsible scholarship is pretty rare in the alternative media.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd February 2016), Calz (26th February 2016), fourty-two (23rd February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), Jean-Marie (26th February 2016), justntime2learn (23rd February 2016), mgray (23rd February 2016), MorningFox (26th February 2016), onawah (23rd February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Redstar Kachina (7th March 2016), silvanelf (27th May 2019), ThePythonicCow (23rd February 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alex Collier had a webinar on Monday which I listened to. I was impressed by the number of times he stated he didn't know the answer to the question asked.
    It reminded me of listening to Simon Parkes and wondering how come he seemed to have the answers on everything.
    Ive always been amazed by questions people ask of pundits whose expertise is in areas entirely unrelated to the questions asked.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), onawah (23rd February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The way a lot of these kinds of interviews, webinars, etc. are being conducted, with callers typing in or calling in with their questions during the actual broadcasts isn't very practical.
    With the kind of whistleblowers we are discussing, who get most of their information from other sources, it would work better if they were given the questions ahead of time so they had time to do a little research.
    And unless they have photographic memories, which is doubtful, it would be hard for anyone to remember all the kinds of information they are being asked to relay off the top of their heads.
    It seems to be more about people getting a thrill from having a kind of direct contact with the whistleblower, which is unfortunate.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), greybeard (23rd February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    Would the Garabandal warning have anything to do with this? I wonder,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqpuYK826o#t=59
    We should be wondering just that.

From – ‘The Fatima Secret’ – Michael Hesemann

During Pope John Paul II’s first journey to Germany in November 1980 a correspondent for a Catholic magazine asked him the question: “What has happened to the Third Secret of Fatima? Wasn’t it going to be published in 1960?”

The pope answered, “Owing to the seriousness of its contents, my predecessors preferred the diplomatic version. It is sufficient for every human to know the following: When one reads that the oceans will flood entire portions of land, that human beings will die within minutes, and in millions, then one should not desire publication of the secret. Knowledge means responsibility. It is dangerous when someone only wishes to satisfy his curiosity, if he is not prepared to do something about his discoveries, or if he is convinced we can do nothing to prevent the prophesied disasters from happening. We have been prepared to suffer. Before long, great trials will require us to sacrifice our lives."

[ Unquote ]

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

When one analyses, cross-references (via syncretism), dissects and discerns the idea and/or phenomenon titled, suggested, and attributed via the Sumerian interpretted-translations and subsequent interpretations of such interpretted translations of such in regards to Nibiru, one will realise via such that such correlates to the Vedic/Hindu astrological mythology of Rahu/Katu.

When a solar eclipse occurs, this is Nibiru/Rahu/Katu/Invisible or Black Sun reacting to the vibrational frequencies of the Users – spirits, Creator Beings – within the computation Matrix. Such is all mathematical, computational. Such is structured round probabilities and potentials, centred on NOW vibrational frequencies, which, in the ether/astral/alternative ‘earth’ time lines (so to speak), have already manifested.

As spirits, we throw the A.C. (Artificial Consciousness) and its egregore minions into a state of confusion.

Interestingly enough, the egregrore, A.C., Illumininati minions/programmes, throw back at us what we allow to give to them.
    Last edited by terragunn; 24th February 2016 at 01:58.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2016), giovonni (24th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Every year a "magic date" or estimated magic date is picked for the arrival of planet X and/or some other doomsday scenario.....oh yeah, and the great economy collapse etc etc., sh*t gets old after a while listening to the same ole crap over and over year after year.

For me, well, I'm more concerned if I am going to make taco's or chili for dinner this evening.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (26th February 2016), giovonni (26th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), terragunn (27th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

will share this here ...

Nibiru Confirmed 2016 Bob Fletcher Underground Cities,
    Declassified Doc's Reveal, Global Government

From Leak Project

Nibiru or Planet X has been confirmed by several main stream media outlets now here in the USA and abroad. The information on when people will feel its effects varies and that in itself should cause red flags. With that said the information presented is for you to decide and make up your own mind. Bob Fletcher is a True American Patriot and has lived a life like a character in a Tom Clancy Novel. Very thought provoking information and well articulated by Mr Fletcher. Check out Bobs website @ http://www.bobfletcherinvestigations.com / The Photos used in this Video are from Bobs Site, with permission.

Quote Biography:

"Bob Fletcher is a retired investigative researcher who conducted a probe into the CIA's involvement in U.S. drug trade.
    His report was presented to several congressmen including Sonny Bono. Since then, he has turned his attention to
    the return of Planet X: Nibiru."
    Published on Mar 6, 2016

24. Link to Post #113
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Giovonni, any chance of you writing up in your view the most plausible points you found in that video?

UT

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

giovonni (7th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 15th March 2016 at 19:46.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), najara12000 (7th March 2016)

28. Link to Post #115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    There was a relative null in longitudinal energy 'pressure' a few years ago, which was expected to precipitate all sorts of Earth changes, and nothing major transpired, so there is more in play than most understand.

I agree with Bill on the whole Planet X situation...I have a web site awaiting firm information to post on Planet X. At the moment, it's blank, with only a suggestion that Planet X may impact us most directly sometime in the 2020 timeframe - http://www.redstarkachina.com/
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion ...

29. Link to Post #116
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

This whole Planet X thing is a hoax.

30. Link to Post #117
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Quote Posted by Safari (here)
    I've been seeing 1117 for aprox a year now and always thought that it was related to angelic numbers...
    Good to know I am not alone. Speak of angelic numbers if you can. For me, its really like a nagging awareness of something that happened long ago or will happen. I've never been able to shake it.
    Last night I did a quick search on angelic numbers, 1117 specifically and post this for review:

http://stonedhendge.com/numerology-1117/

Check out number 117 symbolism, 3rd link from top.

>>> Gematria
    The numerical values of Hebrew word ZIQ meaning comet or meteor, and AVPL meaning darkness, gives each one 117. <<<

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

giovonni (7th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Giovonni, any chance of you writing up in your view the most plausible points you found in that video?

UT
    No - I don't think so ...

And believe it or not, I have no idea when (or if) this planet object will ever come around ...

But I agree with Rex Bear, that Bob Fletcher makes some compelling points regarding the U.S. government - not being honest or forthcoming in disclosing what happened to the missing trillions of Pentagon budget dollars, and why it also seems to no longer really care about the country's overall future security ?

33. Link to Post #119
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Last edited by Eagle Eye; 25th October 2022 at 00:11.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

greybeard (13th March 2016)

35. Link to Post #120
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)

UT
    No - I don't think so ...

And believe it or not, I have no idea when (or if) this planet object will ever come around ...

But I agree with Rex Bear, that Bob Fletcher makes some compelling points regarding the U.S. government - not being honest or forthcoming in disclosing what happened to the missing trillions of Pentagon budget dollars, and why it also seems to no longer really care about the country's overall future security ?

What got me interested was the thought that there was a raising of consciousness associated with the myths/legends.
    Everything or most things being cyclic there would seem to be evidence of past events that fit the accounts of Nibru
    In Turkey there has been found quite large underground ancient city---why go underground? to protect from human enemy? Dont think so, it would have taken too long to excavate, build.

As said advanced beings don't need proximity to get here.
    Who knows if any of this is so?
    So that's my thoughts on this

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

giovonni (12th March 2016), Ultima Thule (12th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast