+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    Would the Garabandal warning have anything to do with this? I wonder,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqpuYK826o#t=59
    We should be wondering just that.

From – ‘The Fatima Secret’ – Michael Hesemann

During Pope John Paul II’s first journey to Germany in November 1980 a correspondent for a Catholic magazine asked him the question: “What has happened to the Third Secret of Fatima? Wasn’t it going to be published in 1960?”

The pope answered, “Owing to the seriousness of its contents, my predecessors preferred the diplomatic version. It is sufficient for every human to know the following: When one reads that the oceans will flood entire portions of land, that human beings will die within minutes, and in millions, then one should not desire publication of the secret. Knowledge means responsibility. It is dangerous when someone only wishes to satisfy his curiosity, if he is not prepared to do something about his discoveries, or if he is convinced we can do nothing to prevent the prophesied disasters from happening. We have been prepared to suffer. Before long, great trials will require us to sacrifice our lives."

[ Unquote ]
    I just finished listening to all three interviews Art Bell did with Malachi Martin in 1996 and 1998. M. Martin confirmed the third secret had nothing to do with a comet. The Pope decided not to tell the public although The Queen of Heaven appeared through children to deliver the message to the Pope for that very purpose. When the Pope did not tell the people of the world by the date in 1960, The Queen of Heaven appeared to children in Spain in 1961. After that and is still ongoing is Medjugorje messages to children beginning in 1981 there who are now still adults who publish messages monthly.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

giovonni (13th March 2016), marique3652 (14th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #122
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

I was just looking at some videos claiming to depict Nibiru in cloud formations - I have to ask, for I cannot fathom the rationale of that, do these people not know the distance of clouds(because they seem to claim huge planets and moons interact with them and block them) or is there a rationale where they think some other kind of interaction takes place?

UT

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Eram (14th March 2016), marique3652 (14th March 2016), Matisse (4th April 2016), Nick Matkin (14th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    I was just looking at some videos claiming to depict Nibiru in cloud formations - I have to ask, for I cannot fathom the rationale of that, do these people not know the distance of clouds(because they seem to claim huge planets and moons interact with them and block them) or is there a rationale where they think some other kind of interaction takes place?

UT
    Some people seemingly do not know the height of clouds and have no mental image of the solar system and the distances involved or even the weakest grasp of celestial mechanics.

I can't see any other reason why wacky videos and photographic 'proof' is repeatedly posted, despite the clear explanations by Bill and others as to what and where Nibiru (if it exists at all) might be.

There are also those who seriously believe chemtrails are used to hide this object - and those people walk amongst us...!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

avid (14th March 2016), marique3652 (14th March 2016), Matisse (4th April 2016), Ultima Thule (14th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #124
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

I don't believe this subject matter is going away anytime soon folks.

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Certainly, if anthropic global warming is anything from an honest mistake to a scam, we do need an alternative explanation for things like this:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6929936.html

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

giovonni (14th March 2016), Matisse (4th April 2016)

10. Link to Post #126
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Certainly, if anthropic global warming is anything from an honest mistake to a scam, we do need an alternative explanation for things like this:
    No argument there monsieur ... I'm all for allowing others to ponder and ask questions in regards for a deeper physical understanding of the universe.

BTW - Do you have anything noteworthy to contribute on the planet X topic?

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    No argument there monsieur ... I'm all for allowing others to ponder and ask questions in regards for a deeper physical understanding of the universe.

BTW - Do you have anything noteworthy to contribute on the planet X topic?
    Well, Gio, since you are so kind as to ask, let me gather my thoughts into some bullet points and see where they lead.

1. I have shown, to my own satisfaction at least, that Planet X and Nibiru would have to be two different things, the one in the present/future or possibly cyclical, the other solely in the past, because if Nibiru was Saturn, then Saturn was stably captured by the Sun. Start here and follow the links: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1047216

2. Bill Ryan is right in saying that anything that shows up near the Sun exclusively low over the horizon instead of all day long can only be an optical illusion of some kind; so all that stuff is at best a misdirect. You don’t need a link: he says it all the time
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1030311

3. There is the idea that the Sun is part of a binary system. When Bill quotes Henry Deacon on this, the thing I find most interesting is the way Henry thought everyone knew about it; he thought the black science was being taught in astronomy 101. Well it wasn’t, but it is surely time we at least seriously considered the possibility. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1049511

4. Others also claim that the Sun is part of a binary system, Sirius being the leading candidate as its dancing partner. (A possible problem with this is that Sirius itself is a triple star system of Sirius A, B, and C.) This might be an explanation for precession of the equinoxes. We all know what precession is, but who knows why it is so. See here. The Earth’s exit from Saturn’s orbit would also probably be enough to account for precession.

5. If you look at the ‘Sheer edge’ gif on the above web page, a companion star (any companion star) might also be an alternative route for Saturn to have entered the solar system. Instead of being a free-floater with no star, it may have switched orbits during a close passage between the Sun and its companion star.

6. Such transfers may have come to an end over time as both systems had their wings clipped. Or possibly there is still a transfer window (rather like the mercato, when soccer teams can exchange players). I would tend to think nothing as major as Saturn’s intrusion is going to happen any more. If it did, as I explained earlier, it would not get past Jupiter, but it certainly would send shock waves.

7. There are also reports that the entire solar system is heading into a dust cloud that is affecting the Sun with dust particles, just as a fire will flare up when you empty a dustpan onto it. The main difference between a dust cloud and a planetary body that is not going to hit us would I think be gravitational.

8. Gravitation is the tool used for detecting Planet X, so any dust cloud would have to be in addition, unless some other tool is now in use. In his astronomy dictionary Companion to the Cosmos (1998), the science writer John Gribbin finishes the ‘Planet X’ entry as follows:
    Quote The existence of Planet X was suggested by discrepancies in the observed orbits of the outer planets, which, it was thought, could be explained by the gravitational influence of another planet. But extended observation of these orbits (remember that Neptune was only discovered in 1846 and it takes 164 years to go round the Sun once, so we have not yet observed it for one complete orbit) now suggest that there are no discrepancies, and that Planet X does not exist.
    This tends to suggest that any gravitational discrepancies existing today were undetectable as recently as twenty years ago, and therefore cannot be very significant, to put it mildly. This seems incompatible with Planet X being of any great size and/or proximity, and to send us back to the dust cloud model. The dust cloud known as the Local Fluff seems in any case to be very real. http://www.astronomycafe.net/qadir/q1372.html However, Paul LaViolette, whom I respect very highly, offers a more nuanced picture of various degrees of cloudiness, and how they influence his galactic superwave, which he says is overdue. http://starburstfound.org/superwaveblog/?p=207

9. One of the interesting implications of David Talbott’s theory that I discovered was the effect changing planetary orbital patterns had on time. If you look at the gifs here you will see how two binaries orbiting in an ellipse will travel at varying speeds on different sections of their orbit; most noticeably, when they come together, they accelerate past each other. We know how subjective time passes more quickly as individuals grow older, but we have no explanation as to why time recently began to pass more quickly as human civilization collectively reached a certain stage. Life is more hectic to be sure, but is that the cause, or maybe the effect? If it is an effect, an approaching companion would be a possible explanation. Read here how Sirius was once reportedly a red star (again as ‘Nibiru’) and is now blue, suggesting a shift from red-shifting away to blue-shifting towards us: http://www.doyletics.com/arj/loststar.htm

10. A lot of the above is not mutually exclusive. In fact celestial mechanics show how planets, stars etc. are multitasking, all revolving about each other; so one would expect this multiple choice question to have multiple answers, and just maybe All of the Above. There may be some conspiratorial fudging in the findings presented by Gribbin (point 8 above); more likely, any disinfo is due to confusions, deliberate or otherwise, between the various cogs in this machine, e.g. by suggesting such either/or relationships when none apply. For example, it would be statistically surprising if the Sun were not part of a binary system; this in no way prejudges the separate issue of interstellar clouds: you can have both. But if the Sun is part of a binary system, Santos Bonacci explains very clearly how this can be creating the collective mental state we are currently experiencing on this planet while being nonetheless totally unconnected to any imminent celestial event at all. According to Bonacci’s uplifting analysis, after a long period of moving apart, the Sun and Sirius have simply turned the corner and begun a long period of moving together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ySvbtlSLrc One of the possible confusions I am referring to would then be what Barbara Hand Clow terms Catastrophobia, a form of post-traumatic stress disorder on a planetwide scale: in other words, an inability to face the future as being different (better) than the past. Again, the importance of time, the big healer – and as a corollary, the dangerous prevalence of the time-is-an-illusion meme. Fear is seeing time’s arrow in reverse (see the Martin Amis novel, Time’s Arrow, in which the story of a Nazi doctor is literally reversed, turning him into a humanitarian physician (but the moral of the tale is that he ultimately disappears into the oblivion of pre-birth and on to pre-conception).

11. Eleven’s a good place to stop. Another solar system planet is obviously also a likely possibility, but I doubt if it is in a position to do any damage, even gravitational. It may possibly kick dust and comets into the inner solar system, causing some slight inconvenience, but I see the major effect as being astrological. Astrology I take to operate electrically in that same electric universe that provided David Talbott with confirmation of his theory from a totally unexpected quarter. Just as to enter our consciousness, Neptune and Pluto needed to be discovered for their long-term effects (a couple of centuries) on humanity, so an even more distant object entering our consciousness will bring an awareness of multimillennial influences. I see evidence of this happening through our recent investigations into our ancient history, pushing the ‘prehistory’ boundary ever further back into the past. This in turn will push our ‘future’ boundary ever further forward into the future after our current crisis of wondering if we have any future at all.

I may be an inveterate optimist, but I do have a few arguments to back it up

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Calz (14th March 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), Eram (14th March 2016), giovonni (14th March 2016), greybeard (14th March 2016), Matisse (4th April 2016), onawah (14th March 2016), Sierra (15th March 2016), StandingWave (14th March 2016)

13. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Thanks for your thoughtful and nicely detailed response ...

My gut sense leans towards a possible cyclical probability ... Especially while noting Graham Hancock's and many others findings - at many historic archaeological sites around the world - which have indicated a global catechism during what geologists call the ‘Younger Dryas’ between 10,800 BC and 9,600 BC ... With lots of evidence suggesting it was the result of a comet crashing into Earth. Now was this all associated and caused by a rogue planet Nibiru - Who knows for Sure?

PS~ note I am also an optimist ... But also a wondering realist by nature ...

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Thanks for your thoughtful and nicely detailed response ...

My gut sense leans towards a possible cyclical probability ... Especially while noting Graham Hancock's and many others findings - at many historic archaeological sites around the world - which have indicated a global catechism during what geologists call the ‘Younger Dryas’ between 10,800 BC and 9,600 BC ... With lots of evidence suggesting it was the result of a comet crashing into Earth. Now was this all associated and caused by a rogue planet Nibiru - Who knows for Sure?

PS~ note I am also an optimist ... But also a wondering realist by nature ...
    Having slept on my post #127, i.e. woken up in the middle of the night to think about it some more, notably about the causes and implications of the cyclical effect you mention, I need more bullet points (again no live ammo, just a few numbers ).

12. Taking the elongated (elliptical) orbit of a binary star system as a given from this point on, I would first point out how this enables everything to be read in reverse. You have two directions in travel, outward and inward, which may be termed positive and negative, if only in mechanical vector terms to begin with. If this extends to spiritual notions of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ or ‘love’ and ‘fear’, then you would expect different parts of the journey to appeal to varying degrees to different souls at different stages of their evolution. In other words, change is built into the system (astrologers would need to chart Sirius too), and the big lie is that the heavens are totally unchanging on anything approaching a human timescale.

13. This proper motion of the Sun orbiting Sirius is said to coincide with one precession cycle of 25-26,000 years. Since we are now theorized to have just passed the outer extreme from moving out to moving back in, corresponding to ‘apo-Sirius’, then 13,000 years ago we must have been at the opposite extreme moving away from ‘peri-Sirius’ , which is not so much a point as a long period of close interaction. That stage marked the beginning of the negative (outward) motion; it has been downhill ever since, until now, and in this scenario it is indeed the likeliest point for earth upheavals to have taken place. So the research of Bauval, Hancock and others is also consistent with this picture.

14. As I said, peri-Sirius, coinciding with ‘peri-Sol’ for Sirius, would be the time when planets like Saturn could star-hop, or the two stars could do a planet-swap. So if Saturn for example joined the Sun from Sirius (possibly the source of Robert Temple’s Dogon Nommo/Sirius material), then it would logically do so when the Sun’s gravitational pull was at its strongest.

15. This has led me to change my mind about Saturn having been a free-floating planet away from any star. However, such objects do exist, we are told, and are indeed quite common. We are further told that a planet will occasionally be expelled from a star system. Putting two and two together, the ideal moment (and possibly the only window) for a planet to be expelled in this way (or, from the opposite perspective, to take its leave) would be when the companion star’s gravitational pull was at its weakest. According to Santos Bonacci, that would be right now. Hence we are at a point diametrically opposed to the point where you are likely to get incoming planets X, Y or Z, and bang on schedule to see one or more outgoing planets! If so, as disinfo goes, tales of Planet X are nowhere near the usual c.1:9 mix (up to say 90% correct info, 10% disinfo), they are 100% disinfo: exactly the opposite of the truth.

16. Hence Graham Hancock’s material is a data point for catastrophe produced by incoming objects: planetoids or comets, it really makes no difference just now, as we are looking at a probable non-catastrophe from outgoing objects. Here’s another data point: have you ever wondered why Dan Burisch’s J-Rods (reportedly future Earth humans) are dated to 27,000 years and 52,000 years hence? I don’t know about the truth of the story, I am happy just to take it as a modern myth. All the same, those dates make sense. J27 is about 1,000 years ahead of us on the next orbit. Why are these guys in dire need of a fix to save their dying breed? Well, put yourself in the place of our current elite. They have never had it so good for as long as the Sun was moving away from Sirius; but now this explains in very concrete terms exactly why they know their time is up and could see it coming. By J1, they will have been battered by a thousand years of (for them) increasingly adverse conditions. This is pretty much how we would expect to find J27. In addition, they might begin to regret having missed the window I mentioned when they might have got out of Dodge. I’ll rephrase that: they might have been regretting for thousands of years. And they might be using time travel to correct that mistake, here and now, as being somehow easier than next time at J26, for presumably the elite has a stronger grip on the situation now than it will do next time around. In other words, the potential destruction of the Earth is another huge piece of disinfo; the secret space program is designed to remove the planet altogether – a cosmic Brexit (not a flippant remark by the way: as above, so below).

17. So J27 looks like a dying elite that failed to get off the planet in time. Its fate then resembles the fate outlined in the Law of One material, which states that there comes a point where the negative spiritual path runs into a brick wall and you have to switch to positive or ‘die’. You then understand how we are at a fork in the road as a planet: presumably Saturn is opting out and wants to leave with its former moons, now the inner planets. Earth’s choice is then to follow Saturn into the wilderness of interstellar space or stay put. This is a spatial rendering of diverging timelines. It puts a whole new slant on fallen angels and banishments from paradise. Here are two pieces of corroborating evidence: the above scenario would explain the need for both vast underground cities and seedbanks, the latter to restart once this new system became fully operational, the former to cover the period until that time, i.e. the period of wandering during which the Earth would be detached from the Sun as its second, adoptive sun, and until it became reattached to Saturn as its original sun. (If this sounds rather like the Hebrew exodus from Egypt, maybe that is deliberate.)

18. But to make that choice, Earthlings have first to establish their entitlement. At the moment, we are like the rebellious charge of a parent wielding parental authority to the last, and can only have a valid say in what happens to us by coming of age and being presented with all the documentation (disclosure). This is not simply a matter of waiting for a legal majority to kick in automatically; humanity has to become aware and then wrest control of its own affairs from the controllers, otherwise it won’t happen, and the whole Earth will be taken willy-nilly (and I’m pretty sure it would be nilly) on the death ride with them. So the stakes are extremely high. There is a choice to be made, but the hard part is getting in a position to make that choice.

19. J52 on the other hand is us exactly two orbits hence; these beautiful beings are thriving, and so are living proof that the Earth secession failed/fails/will fail to materialize, as well as being, no doubt, contributors to that outcome. It sounds rather like Dolores Cannon’s vision of two earths separating, which is difficult to fathom in concrete terms as she presents it. It makes more sense if sometime soon we see Saturn moving off without us; the Nike swoosh (depicting Saturn’s rings) will disappear, and niké (victory in Greek) will simply mean, quoting Dolores, ‘We made it!’ http://www.interestingfacts.org/fact/facts-about-saturn
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/caleb...6928783015519/

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Calz (15th March 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), giovonni (15th March 2016), najara12000 (15th March 2016), onawah (15th March 2016), Sierra (15th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

16. Link to Post #130
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    ........... ???? ............
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 17th March 2016 at 03:05. Reason: Two can play that game

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

I wonder if - in the light of the Sun being one partner in a binary star system idea - the novel 'Helliconia' by Brian Aldiss may be some sort of soft disclosure: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helliconia ?

Quote Synopsis

The central character is not any person but the planet itself and its science, particularly in the light of James Lovelock's Gaia Hypothesis. The books describe realistic and credible details of the planet from the perspectives of a great variety of fields of study – astronomy, geology, climatology, geobiology, microbiology, religion, society, and many others – for which Aldiss gained the help of many Oxford academics. Connections are drawn which show numerous ways in which these aspects of life affect each other.

The books are set some six thousand years in the future. A space station from Earth, the Avernus, is orbiting Helliconia and closely observing the planet, including the activities of its intelligent inhabitants. The temptation to interfere in Helliconian affairs is a recurring dilemma for the inhabitants of Avernus.

Helliconia has a very long year (called The Great Year), equivalent to some 2500 Earth years, and global temperatures vary greatly over the year. A major theme of the trilogy is the fragility of human civilisation in the context of environmental changes, and the ability of humanity to preserve and recreate civilisation. Phenomena related to the changing of the seasons of the Great Year provide a deus ex machina plot device in the climax of each of the three books (the exploding trees at the end of Spring which allow the heroes to escape a phagor attack, the migrating fish at the end of Summer which allow the heroes to escape from an invading army, and the marauding phagors at the end of Winter which allow Luterin to escape from his captors).

Helliconia is populated by two intelligent races, humans and phagors. The humans are actually not the same species as Earth humans but a species that is remarkably similar.
    Last edited by StandingWave; 16th March 2016 at 07:09. Reason: added quote from wiki article
    "There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." R. Buckminster Fuller

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StandingWave For This Post:

giovonni (16th March 2016), Hazelfern (16th March 2016), sheme (5th April 2016)

20. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

I have a couple more points to add.
    20. In the above scenario, it is more about Earth than humanity per se. The issue is about what happens to Gaia, and humanity’s part in that story. I suggest the ejection of planets poses a gravitational problem that gets bigger the closer one gets in to the star, and hence shifting the Earth would be quite a feat of engineering. One way of achieving this would be to make it somehow lighter, something hard to imagine in gravitational terms, but perhaps easier to visualize in terms of spiritual energy. Thus any strategy to loosen people’s tie to the planet, to weaken their grounding, would made a useful contribution to this effort. They include of course floating off in a drugged stupor, suicidal depression, war, kamikaze terrorism in hope of 72 virgins in an afterlife beyond, and also organized religion with emphasis on the hereafter, or rather on an unidentified somewhereafter. New age spirituality would be yet another tack: if you are one with the cosmos, then you can be anywhere, it does not matter; and with that mindset you are missing the fundamental real estate issue of location location location. Yet other ideas would be the uprooting of country dwellers in large soulless cities, high finance, educational dumbing-down, the appeal of cyberspace, virtual reality, television, listening to politicians making their and space travel. This and all the rest is all familiar stuff on Avalon: which is why the scenario I am setting out makes a lot of sense: it jars with nothing I have already come to understand, including some counterintuitive things I have mentioned before.

21. With humanity as the active wing of Earth’s consciousness, she has two ways of raising that consciousness; the first way is familiar, and as we know seemingly not enough: qualitatively, by raising the spiritual awareness of just a few, gradually spreading to many more. The second way is less familiar, and rather counterintuitive and paradoxical: a material increase in spiritual awareness is achieved by so-called overpopulation whereby awareness is increased quantitatively by large numbers of so-called sheeple progressing maybe only slightly, but it all adds up. Hence population reduction would naturally be on the agenda to enable the Earth to ‘travel light’; indeed it may be necessary in order to get moving at all. The half a billion mentioned on the Georgia guidestones might be a mandatory target to be met before anything can be done, just as a boxer or a jockey needs to shed a few pounds before competing. The Earth then is fighting this like it is trying to shake off a disease. Overpopulation would then be a kind of planetary cholesterol, which is only a symptom of illness for being a corrective measure. The good news then is that the spiritually awakened few are like shock troops relying for their effectiveness on the rank-and-file godless masses. Realizing we are all on the same side defeats the trap of elitism by exerting the power of sheer numbers. But always, the bottom line is that we are in the physical to operate on the physical plane and must not be diverted from that course.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Becky (17th March 2016), Calz (23rd March 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), giovonni (17th March 2016), greybeard (17th March 2016), Hazelfern (17th March 2016), justntime2learn (7th April 2016), onawah (17th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #133
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

will share this here ...

Natural Healing/ * The Solar Superstorm

March 21, 2016

Quote In the first half, Dr. Joel Wallach discussed the human body's innate ability to heal itself through natural means, without the use of dangerous and expensive pharmaceuticals. Ailments and diseases are primarily brought about by deficiencies in various nutrients and minerals, he argues. "We need 60 essential nutrients, 16 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 amino acids, 3 fatty acids, and this is required by our genes, and our DNA and RNA...to maximize our genetic output," he explained. Regarding the epidemic of diabetes-- it's not due to genetics, but rather that certain nutrients are required to keep blood sugar at the normal range, and to be able to consume and utilize carbohydrates and sugar, he cited.

He connected the cardiovascular problem, atrial fibrillation, with degenerative disc disease, which can cause the vertebrae to move closer together, and disturb the nerves of the heart. Wallach spoke out against taking cholesterol medication (statin drugs cause low testosterone and early menopause in women, he said), and argued that cholesterol has been unnecessarily demonized. He also talked about how many ailments are related to gluten intolerance. For more, check out this link to Wallach's Dead Doctors Radio.

-------------------------------

* Note begins 1 hr 16 minute mark - In the latter half, remote viewing teacher Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (Ret.) presented updates on his solar 'Killshot' predictions and precursors, and other events he has remote viewed. A lot of the solar flare damage that will lead to infrastructure collapse is actually due to changes in the Earth's core, and the weakening of the magnetic field, he noted. The idea of the 'Killshot' first arose with remote viewers, when they viewed people in the future surviving in underground bunkers.

While there has already been "a shot across the bow" (a massive solar flare in 2012 that luckily wasn't directed at Earth), he suggested that the warning signs for the 'Killshot' sequence will begin with an X-10 flare, and a large passing body in space. Such a passing body was responsible for disturbances in Mars' atmosphere which led to the fall of ancient civilizations there, he added. Dames and his team have been looking at "sanctuaries"-- long term optimal places to survive on Earth. There were few promising zones in North America, and some like British Columbia initially looked good but turned out to have too much radiation after the event, he said. Dames believes cataclysmic events are imminent, and that the 2016 presidential election may not be held due to the imposing of martial law.
    Last edited by giovonni; 22nd March 2016 at 22:21.

23. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:04.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

giovonni (23rd March 2016), justntime2learn (7th April 2016), sheme (5th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

I have a difficult time conceptualizing Nibiru being a standalone planet or part of a mini-constellation orbiting Nemesis. Is this image accurate?

Source: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42starg...ronomy_01.html
    Last edited by Inversion; 23rd March 2016 at 02:31.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

giovonni (23rd March 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,564 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)

Is this image accurate?

Source: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42starg...ronomy_01.html
    It's 'accurate' inasmuch as yes, this is a good photo of cylinder seal VA243, now in a museum in Berlin. What it seems to show is for us to interpret as best we can!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gaiagirl (24th March 2016), giovonni (23rd March 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), Shannon (4th June 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Garabandal looks to me like technology, advanced to us the uninformed, but done by those in collusion with the catholic church at least. The church obviously knows all about Planet X.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th November 2016), giovonni (4th April 2016), justntime2learn (7th April 2016), najara12000 (4th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

if and when a massive solar body becomes visible to us there would be panic worldwide, and at that point, if one large scale natural looking event was to take place in any continent it would be the end of life as we know it; the time to finally put all those holding places to use...yet it would still not prove that a planet x causes cataclysm events.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

32. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

giovonni (4th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

34. Link to Post #140
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Thank you for this information Gio I am grateful to you for being unselfish and sharing your time with us all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 7 11 LastLast