+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

1. Link to Post #161
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    will share this here ...

Natural Healing/ * The Solar Superstorm

March 21, 2016

Quote In the first half, Dr. Joel Wallach discussed the human body's innate ability to heal itself through natural means, without the use of dangerous and expensive pharmaceuticals. Ailments and diseases are primarily brought about by deficiencies in various nutrients and minerals, he argues. "We need 60 essential nutrients, 16 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 amino acids, 3 fatty acids, and this is required by our genes, and our DNA and RNA...to maximize our genetic output," he explained. Regarding the epidemic of diabetes-- it's not due to genetics, but rather that certain nutrients are required to keep blood sugar at the normal range, and to be able to consume and utilize carbohydrates and sugar, he cited.

He connected the cardiovascular problem, atrial fibrillation, with degenerative disc disease, which can cause the vertebrae to move closer together, and disturb the nerves of the heart. Wallach spoke out against taking cholesterol medication (statin drugs cause low testosterone and early menopause in women, he said), and argued that cholesterol has been unnecessarily demonized. He also talked about how many ailments are related to gluten intolerance. For more, check out this link to Wallach's Dead Doctors Radio.

-------------------------------

* Note begins 1 hr 16 minute mark - In the latter half, remote viewing teacher Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (Ret.) presented updates on his solar 'Killshot' predictions and precursors, and other events he has remote viewed. A lot of the solar flare damage that will lead to infrastructure collapse is actually due to changes in the Earth's core, and the weakening of the magnetic field, he noted. The idea of the 'Killshot' first arose with remote viewers, when they viewed people in the future surviving in underground bunkers.

While there has already been "a shot across the bow" (a massive solar flare in 2012 that luckily wasn't directed at Earth), he suggested that the warning signs for the 'Killshot' sequence will begin with an X-10 flare, and a large passing body in space. Such a passing body was responsible for disturbances in Mars' atmosphere which led to the fall of ancient civilizations there, he added. Dames and his team have been looking at "sanctuaries"-- long term optimal places to survive on Earth. There were few promising zones in North America, and some like British Columbia initially looked good but turned out to have too much radiation after the event, he said. Dames believes cataclysmic events are imminent, and that the 2016 presidential election may not be held due to the imposing of martial law.
    I’m going to listen because it coincides with a dream I had 2 nights prior to the release. The dream in short version: the manger of Beneficial Bank in the town where I work came to the table where a large group had gathered for an Italian meal. He spoke quietly to a person at the front end of the table. I could hear him, I think everyone could.

Bank Manager: I apologize for telling you that secret. I did not have the authority.
    Me: I wonder what the secret was?
    Person to my left: It is about Nibiru ~ earth grazer causing a pole shift.

For what it's worth: Beneficial Bank is Vatican owned and founded on the principles of St. John Neumann.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

giovonni (14th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), Nasu (21st April 2016), sheme (17th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Planet x is here folks!

Latest Intel - April - 2016 - Planet X & The Blue Kachina - Steve Olson & WSO

Please go to You-tube.com/Latest Intel - April - 2016 - Planet X & The Blue Kachina - Steve Olson & WSO.

See views of Planet X between sun and earth, also another view of Sun, Planet, and larger orb with purple outline nearer and larger around 50:05.

Be prepared.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2016 at 22:25. Reason: edited out a vast amount of emoty space

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th April 2016), giovonni (16th April 2016), Hazelfern (15th April 2016), marique3652 (18th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Dear Bill: Thank you for your message. My message above re Planet X was very short. Since I do not know how to post videos, I can only leave the title under the video and let others choose whether they wish to look it up themselves. Re my message about the Pope's Announcement, I do not see it posted. Is that the long message you meant? Viewers would understand the upcoming Bank Meetings if they read the Pope's message. I try hard to be concise.
    From Bill in reply — Thanks!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th April 2016 at 00:31.

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Thank you Gio, I’ll certainly watch that video when I get time. In the meantime, I have compiled a list of my posts referring to the issue of how ‘Nibiru Now’ may have come about, and how in my view it is mistaken. It is due to trying to shoehorn into Sitchin’s 3600–year cycle timeline the eruption of Santorini in 1600 BC, which simply does not work. After five years, I am still waiting for someone to address this anomaly, never mind explain it. Until they do, then Annunaki material will continue to be fascinating, but for me the urgency and immediacy is coming from another quarter.

The following posts are in reverse chronological order (most recent first):
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post843971
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post715231
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post712836
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post551381
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post312869
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post312281
    Yes... I'm pretty sure we can NOT blindly accept Sitchin's word for all this stuff, as many have done: not smart to do so, uncritically. His books WERE partially channeled — meaning: while he did know Sumerian, he was 'guided' about the specific interpretation of certain ambiguous or unclear translation issues. And he may well have been deliberately misled by whoever or whatever he was believing.

The idea of the Anunnaki riding around on an icy planetoid patiently waiting for it to get nearer to Earth again is obviously ridiculous. They're an ancient, advanced race, with high tech space flight capability, and can (and do) come here any time they want to. But what and where their home planet really is is unknown, at least publicly.

Meanwhile we've seen, on many posts and threads, that there IS good evidence that our solar system is a binary one (as most are!), and there's something large out there, somewhere, that the insiders DO know about and have been watching for a while. (No, it's nowhere near the sun, or else we'd all be seeing it all the time.) Whether this is 'Planet Nine' or not, I have no idea.
    Thank you Bill, yours is the only possible answer to the anomaly I raised. If Sitchin’s story is so good, then why not stick to it? But I have another angle on the tablets themselves: he may have done a bona fide translation, but of what exactly? Nothing is carved in stone, especially when the stone is still wet clay.

The notion of Urtext as the oldest, original version of a text, comes from the name Ur, where civilization according to the Sumerian story starts. ‘Bible’ being another notion that emphasizes the idea of authoritativeness. This is the notion that has been so firmly implanted and that we need to get away from, as I and others have been doing regularly on this forum. Below is an example of how it can be undermined. I have quoted the experimental writer Claude Ollier several times before. He has an interesting take on presidential assassinations, on love, and on the afterlife. See the following respectively:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post921607
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post895061
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post898478

Being an experimental writer means you are hardly read by anyone; why this should be is largely because you are not writing down a story experienced or imagined ‘out there’: the tale is immanent to the writing, seen as a specific, and exotic, form of exploration. Unsurprisingly, Ollier’s heroes, who turn out to be avatars of the investigator, take him out into space. La Vie sur Epsilon (Life on Epsilon, published in 1972, and therefore written during the moon landing years, describes an expedition that goes wrong owing to hallucinations and other perturbations caused by the planet itself, through a perceptible but invisible feminine presence. The rocket is shut down upon landing, and when a rescue party arrives, only the commander is still alive. This actually sounds closer to the alternative, paranormal version of the moon landings that has been leaking out - or freaking out - than to the Hollywood/Houston version that has been springing internal leaks, so to speak.

The next book is called Enigma (1973) and the hero, O, is subjected to rehabilitation on planet Iota, followed by convalescence on Earth in the sacred Sudanese city of Ezzala. The following novel is titled Our ou Vingt Ans Après (Ur or Twenty Years On, 1974), taking the astronaut/investigator to Ur near Baghdad, where his contacts use the pseudos Ea, Enlil, Anu, Marduk, Shamash.... There is a scribe producing tablets in realtime describing what is happening. When O gets the last paragraph of one translated, it turns out to be exactly what we read only a couple of lines earlier, meaning that the book we are reading and the content of the tablets is one and the same. Hence any notion of the Urtext or Urschrift as a closed system is short-circuited: the tablets are open-ended and ongoing – and most of all incomplete. For at the end, the scribe, Marduk’s son Nabu, disappears when Anu’s daughter Tiamat makes off with the four latest tablets. He has left copies of all but the last one, but the record of the others’ revelation of their true identities is missing. O’s next mission in Fuzzy Sets will be to go after Tiamat in earth orbit...

I don’t have time to offer a proper analysis, but the bottom line is that there is no beginning to our story-telling. In archaeological terms this literally the bottom line: you simply dig down to virgin soil where the story-telling stops. It stops, it doesn’t start. Alternatively, it progresses, but in the other direction, until one day maybe it will stop. There you have the commonality of the genetic-type narrative and the apocalyptic: they work hand in hand to negate this concept of continuity that is life itself: to quote an old phrase, Stop the world, I want to get off. Meanwhile, exerting a semblance of control, the ‘controllers’ are clinging on for dear life. To what? To us.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

giovonni (18th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), Nasu (21st April 2016)

8. Link to Post #165
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Taking Sitchin's work and all the videos aside--there does seem to have been several near extinctions of the human race.
    As to whether this was caused by a possible cyclic event as in "Nibiru" passing by and or other natural causes I have no way of knowing, though there is plenty of scientific evidence of super volcanic eruptions, massive earth quakes and meteor impact.

Who knows what the future holds--enjoy this moment.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

giovonni (16th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), KiwiElf (21st April 2016), marique3652 (18th April 2016), Nasu (21st April 2016), Ultima Thule (21st April 2016)

10. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:07.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

giovonni (18th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), marique3652 (18th April 2016)

12. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:12.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

giovonni (18th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), marique3652 (18th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I love how all the theorists out there know when Nibiru will pass by with a date! My understanding it won't happen for a long time. Nibiru astronomically is located farther out than Pluto in placement and Chiron is between Pluto and Nibiru. Wouldn't that be saying Pluto will be in our focus as well?

I learned that the Nibirubian races ( many not so nice) actually seeded those humongous crystals in the deep caves in Mexico. Some time ago those crystals were re-calibrated by Hosts on our side. No telling what the Nibirubians were up to. They engaged in a lot of warfare in the ancient of times. So its okay with me that they do not come visiting.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

giovonni (18th April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), marique3652 (18th April 2016)

16. Link to Post #169
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

will share this here ...

Leak Project

Gerald Clark Geneaology of the Gods - Return of Nibiru & The Anunnaki

"Stellar Interview with Mr Clark. He brings a gourmet buffet of knowledge in reference to the ancient Summerian Tablets and other Ancient Texts written throughout history across the globe. Going back over 400,000 years Mr Clark has been able to pinpoint nearly every God and their name back to the Anunnaki. Not just Zecharia Sitchin translates the Summerian Tablets and Texts, get even more detailed accounts going back to who is referred to as the Creator of All. Also in the book of Genesis when it says "We created Man in our Image" Gerald is able to name the 6 Anunnaki members that were apart of the Galactic Council that Genetically Modified the Earthlings at that time, to be slaves to harness gold for their Planet Nibiru's atmosphere. They needed the Gold to protect the planet from the Sun during its 3600 year cycle, which goes around the Earth. Enki and Enlil are brothers that both had a hand in creating modern man according to the translations Mr Clark has put together from numerous sources, including the Summerian Tablets that predate the Holy Bible by thousands of years. Gerald also says we are still involved in a Galactic War between Enki & Enlil. So much information you might listen to this podcast more than once. If you would like to know more, check out Gerald and his website" @ https://www.geraldclark77.com

Quote Biography:

Gerald Clark is a 1994 graduate of the University of California at San Diego. He holds an MSEE in Electronic Circuits and Systems, and a BS in Computer Engineering. The author of several papers in the communications and electronics field, he is well known for his work in the San Diego high technology industry, and was awarded several patents in the Free Space Optical Laser Communications field.

During the years 1996-2002, working as a telecommunications executive, Gerald’s business travels took him to various parts of the world exposing him to a plethora of cultures which acted as a catalyst for his research into mankind's earliest technologies and accomplishments, including the cultures of Mesopotamia and the surrounding areas of Turkey, Egypt, Persia, and Iraq, eventually leading to the cuneiform-inscribed tablets left by the Sumerians.
    Published on Apr 13, 2016

A follow up interview ...

Leak Project

Gerald R. Clark: Nibiru Returns -
    Timeline Decoded, Summerian Biblical & Other Ancient Texts Decoded

"Excellent information with Gerald R. Clark laying out the timeline of the Return of Nibiru. The Summerian Tablets, Biblical Prophecy and a plethora of other Ancient Texts and documents have been compiled to create reference points and orbital path of Nibiru aka Planet X. Gerald makes it very clear he doesn't know the exact time the Winged Destroyer will be passing Earth."

Published on Apr 17, 2016

17. Link to Post #170
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

interesting ...

Leak Project

Earth Entering Binary Starsystem, 2016 Nibiru, Wormwood, Planet X, Latest, Steve Olson WSO

"Excellent interview with Steve and the WSO "Wormwood System Observer" - Bringing forth a gourmet buffet in reference to the latest imagery of Nibiru, Planet X, The Red Kachina, a Green Heavenly body, Freak Lightning Storm with no clouds and a couple images of UFO's that are among the best i've ever seen! You don't want to miss this Exclusive! Special Thank you to Steve and WSO" - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzg...6_jwdG3nxrW-nQ

Published on Apr 20, 2016

18. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Something big is happening to our planet.

No debate.

Debunkers get lost.

Not clear exactly what that is ... but I expect it won't take long to find out ...

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

giovonni (21st April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), KiwiElf (21st April 2016), ks4ever (21st April 2016), tessie999 (25th April 2016), Ultima Thule (21st April 2016)

20. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

interesting ...

Leak Project

Earth Entering Binary Starsystem, 2016 Nibiru, Wormwood, Planet X, Latest, Steve Olson WSO

"Excellent interview with Steve and the WSO "Wormwood System Observer" - Bringing forth a gourmet buffet in reference to the latest imagery of Nibiru, Planet X, The Red Kachina, a Green Heavenly body, Freak Lightning Storm with no clouds and a couple images of UFO's that are among the best i've ever seen! You don't want to miss this Exclusive! Special Thank you to Steve and WSO" - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzg...6_jwdG3nxrW-nQ

Published on Apr 20, 2016

I'm afraid I stopped listening about 4 mins in, when it became totally clear Steve Olson didn't know the different between physical pole movement and magnetic pole movement, and was confusing/mixing the two.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (21st April 2016), Chip (21st April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), Matisse (26th April 2016), Nasu (21st April 2016), Nick Matkin (21st April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016), Ultima Thule (21st April 2016)

22. Link to Post #173
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wink Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

That's fine Bill, and if you listened longer - you would of probably heard a lot of other things you might also disagree with as well ... Though within the interview talk, Steve and Rex stated quite clearly - they are not scientist nor experts ... They also plainly proclaimed they are not trying to convince anyone else they are ... I also find them both interesting to listen to. They are simply discussing the possibilities along with some other related items. Please note i for one, do appreciate and respect them and others (here and on the internet) sharing their feelings and opinions on this topic matter.

I personally sense and believe something unique is troubling and effecting our shared consciousness on this planet ... Now whether it is an incoming rouge planet, comet, or even an entire binary system ... That is all still to be seen in the skies above ... And (if) most probably without the need of a any photos to prove it ...

PS - please note the photo on the above video cover, is not of the so-called planet x, but is of a mysterious/worldly UFO captured and submitted to Steve Olson by a contributing listener to his youtube channel.
    Last edited by giovonni; 21st April 2016 at 05:49.

23. Link to Post #174
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

will share this here ...

Mass Extinctions in the Electric Universe | Space News

ThunderboltsProject

"A recently published scientific paper is creating a firestorm of media coverage around the world. The paper’s lead author, Daniel Whitmire, proposes that the hypothesized Planet X, a never-discovered body believed by some to exist in the outer solar system, is responsible for mass extinctions on Earth approximately every 27 million years. Recently, researchers at Caltech have inferred Planet X’s presence from orbital anomalies in Kuiper Belt objects. Wal Thornhill discusses the tenability of these claims from an Electric Universe perspective."

Published on Apr 21, 2016

24. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

No doubt there are orbital anomalies at the Kuiper Belt, I remember Stewart Swerdlow talked about that in his lectures. To further remark about the poles, our magnetosphere is in great trouble and has been referred to as the Poison Apple. I am quoting my notes from the Ascension Mechanics video with Kerry Cassidy and Ashayana. A living light eternal being ( incl planet) has a supposed north axis always pointing north. The planetary shield formed from a spinning Merkaba goes horizontal and that is the natural energy cycle. It is called the YanYun Flow. Sadly, it looks nothing like that now. The Poison Apple twists a portion of the light body to create a false spirit body, blocking inflow of energy, traps consciousness and creates trumpets which look like satellite dishes that move with the earth's wobble picking up signals from the galactic core. It has become a total wobble core, not natural. The most important effect of all this is the RODS inside our planet that allow for inflow and outflow of energy ( the Earth's breathing mechanism). Because of the tilt and wobble, the rods are off their trajectory and are referred to as Wormwood so it interferes with normal interface with the Sun to spark and generate quantum. This is a part of the dark agenda to harness the planets into a parallel fallen system.p.s. I would love to post the schematics but it looks like I am having difficulty posting here with the tool bar.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

25. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

^^ That last post contained 250 words and 15 sentences. I understood a few of the simpler words, and none of the sentences at all, apart from the first and last ones.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), Nick Matkin (24th April 2016), RunningDeer (24th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #177
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    No doubt there are orbital anomalies at the Kuiper Belt, I remember Stewart Swerdlow talked about that in his lectures. To further remark about the poles, our magnetosphere is in great trouble and has been referred to as the Poison Apple. I am quoting my notes from the Ascension Mechanics video with Kerry Cassidy and Ashayana. ..

p.s. I would love to post the schematics but it looks like I am having difficulty posting here with the tool bar.
    Hi bettye198,

A continuous block of text with small colored font is difficult to read. Often, I’ve passed by posts because I don’t have the time to copy and paste in a document to read.

RunningDeer

bettye198's post:

No doubt there are orbital anomalies at the Kuiper Belt, I remember Stewart Swerdlow talked about that in his lectures. To further remark about the poles, our magnetosphere is in great trouble and has been referred to as the Poison Apple.

I am quoting my notes from the Ascension Mechanics video with Kerry Cassidy and Ashayana. A living light eternal being ( incl planet) has a supposed north axis always pointing north. The planetary shield formed from a spinning Merkaba goes horizontal and that is the natural energy cycle. It is called the YanYun Flow. Sadly, it looks nothing like that now.

The Poison Apple twists a portion of the light body to create a false spirit body, blocking inflow of energy, traps consciousness and creates trumpets which look like satellite dishes that move with the earth's wobble picking up signals from the galactic core. It has become a total wobble core, not natural.

The most important effect of all this is the RODS inside our planet that allow for inflow and outflow of energy ( the Earth's breathing mechanism). Because of the tilt and wobble, the rods are off their trajectory and are referred to as Wormwood so it interferes with normal interface with the Sun to spark and generate quantum. This is a part of the dark agenda to harness the planets into a parallel fallen system.

p.s. I would love to post the schematics but it looks like I am having difficulty posting here with the tool bar.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th April 2016 at 18:26.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DNA (26th April 2016), greybeard (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Anyone know if Steve Olson has integrity ?

Wait a minute, maybe Bill already answered that question

"Published on Apr 25, 2016
    Today we look at recent pictures of the magnetosphere, and the story is not good. Also check BPEARTHWATCH on that one. Images today give us some idea of position relative to the sun. Please, give you life to the Lord Jesus as soon as possible...

I need help guys, this thing is getting BIG: "
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 26th April 2016 at 01:18. Reason: Just saw Bill's response

30. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Anyone know if Steve Olson has integrity ?

Wait a minute, maybe Bill already answered that question
    I don't doubt his integrity! I do doubt his science.

This time, I stopped listening after a minute and 15 seconds. (I timed it.)

It's nonsense. He has no clue about what he's trying to comment on. Stick to http://Suspicious0bservers.org and http://SpaceWeatherNews.com. (Not BPEarthwatch, by the way.)

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016)

32. Link to Post #180
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

I agree with BILL it sounds like Steve Olson hasnt got a clue... This topic never ends its FOREVER COMING but it NEVER ARRIVES

And now we have people posting all kinds of stuff they consider as PROOF its really FRUSTRATING to be honest !!!!

I myself have been lured in a few times and then your listening to peoples predictions

its all fear PORN .... if it were here we would know for SURE !!!!
    Last edited by Mutchie; 26th April 2016 at 02:24.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 9 11 LastLast