+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are Immunizations A Defense Against Aliens Eating Humans?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default Are Immunizations A Defense Against Aliens Eating Humans?

Give me a second before you respond to the title of the post. We often isolate conspiracies and compartmentalize them. By this I mean, we do not allow the conspiracies we uncover to act in a cause and effect model for other conspiracies.

This conspiracy I'm about to articulate comes from DEEP down the rabbit hole. I feel there should be a VIEWER DISCRETION warning on it. There are multiple instances of cognitive dissonance I've experienced for weeks at a time as I've come to grips with the subjects I would like to discuss here.

I believe there are alien races that use us for food. I can get into that in later posts with people if they so desire, but to do a dissertation on that now would make the initial post too long.

I was initially going to post a comment made by Kerry Cassidy in her Mark Richards videos that says something to the effect of certain diseases introduced have been done so to a make humans and their hormones less palatable and even deadly to the races who eat us.

But instead I will post a video of Phil Schneider stating it at 54:15 into the video peaking at 56:45, you can go straight to 56:45 if you're pressed for time. Phil states that the CDC is trying to combat the aliens eating us through the creation of designer diseases like AIDS and EBOLA.

So my next question is this. If you can acknowledge the possibility that aliens eat human beings and or their hormones. And you can acknowledge the possibility that the Governments of the earth are trying to combat this through these designer diseases, wouldn't it make sense that implementing a immunization program of which the sole aim would be to make humans less palatable and or undesirable for consumption would exist?
    Last edited by DNA; 14th February 2016 at 08:37.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Apophenia (14th February 2016), astridmari (14th February 2016), Calz (14th February 2016), Ecnal61 (14th February 2016), Inversion (16th April 2021), Mike (14th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (14th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2016), toppy (14th February 2016), uzn (14th February 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Are Immunizations A Defense Against Aliens Eating Humans?

Hail Phil Schneider my childhood hero. He knew what was comming if he spoke out, but he did it anyway for us (mankind). They tried to kill him 7 times, the 8th attempt sadly was fatal. The Autopsy stated he strangled himself to death while beeing asleep, yeah right. When i didnt know who or what to belive anymore i followed the trail of dead bodys whom had spoken out prior to their death, and Phil was one of them. Phil we will remember you.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th February 2016), DNA (14th February 2016), Ecnal61 (14th February 2016), Inversion (16th April 2021), marique3652 (15th February 2016), Michelle Marie (14th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (14th February 2016), sigma6 (15th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2016), Tyy1907 (14th February 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was under the impression these government bodies were under alien control, whether to spread fear over 'pandemics' that are overblown, develop vaccines to damage our kids, or create diseases to encourage population control.

Now it is the other way around? The government is on our side and looking out for our interests? Here I was thinking that Oceania was winning the war against Eurasia.

This would assume the biochemistry between our species and these forces are close enough for these illnesses to crossover and take effect, without any of this backfiring in any way on to us.

How are they able to measure the effects of these outbreaks?

What will happen if they fail in doing this, and the other side figures this out?

This leaves open way too many opportunities for things as they stand to go from bad to worse.
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the
    inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents...
    -Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apophenia For This Post:

DNA (14th February 2016), enfoldedblue (14th February 2016), marique3652 (15th February 2016), NeedleThreader (14th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Apophenia, the world is not black n white. Governments are not here to serve us but to serve their own selvish interests (elites). But among the elites there are fractions working against eachother for supremacy. Some want to prevent abductions, some dont. Depending on what they know and what their agendas are. By the way: There is a new Computergame called Xcom2 where aliens harvest human DNA to fix theirs. They probably ****ed up their DNA with genemanipulation way back. Have a nice weekend

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

DNA (14th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Apophenia, the world is not black n white. Governments are not here to serve us but to serve their own selvish interests (elites). But among the elites there are fractions working against eachother for supremacy. Some want to prevent abductions, some dont. Depending on what they know and what their agendas are. By the way: There is a new Computergame called Xcom2 where aliens harvest human DNA to fix theirs. They probably ****ed up their DNA with genemanipulation way back. Have a nice weekend
    I'll take it you didn't get the Nineteen Eighty Four reference I put in, which would answer the assumptions in the first line of your reply, and will hold a bit more weight than most video games that have come to pass... including the one you mentioned, which has questionable companies developing it, and which promotes illuminati memes about invasions coming from off world, and us needing to unite under a totalitarian one-world system to combat it.

Great. Well I'll consider myself rebuffed then. Can I use popular culture references as well as evidence to the contrary?

The rest of your reply, even if we accept the arguable idea that Grey genetic manipulation is the cause of their own downfall at face value, does not adequately answer the other part of my response which deals with questions pertaining to how exactly does said group monitor or substantiate the effectiveness of said goal, and how does it not know that it wont backfire and make our lives worse than they already are?

Keep in mind that there exists more groups involved than just the Greys, which even DNAs video from Phil Schneider itself points out, many of which are higher-dimensional, capable of telepathy, astral possession, and a whole lot more.
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the
    inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents...
    -Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apophenia For This Post:

DNA (14th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Apophenia, it seems we are on the same side. Apologies if i offended you. I am aware there are lots of different races out there, even some we cant see in our visible spectrum. And yes Xcom2 promotes the alien invasion theme. By the way Hollywood will soon do a remake of 1984.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

A little bit more info on this: the xcom computer game series very much played on the whole coverup theme from when it started in the 1990's. For example the game series had an an alien componant called Elerium 115 inspired by Bob Lazar. The first game of the whole series was called "UFO Enemy Unknown". It didn't glorify abductions quite the opposite, abductions and alien medical studies were the existential threat. Later two games on in the series "XCom Apocalypse" had aliens taking over corporations which players would have to combat.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

DNA (14th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (14th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

It seems so strange (but not really untrue). It looks like a science-fiction movie subject.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

DNA (14th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (14th February 2016), sigma6 (15th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Whaaaat???

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

DNA (15th February 2016), Michelle Marie (14th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Guess what folks???

Aliens are allergic to... "Tobbaco!!!!"

That's the prime reason we were made to stop smoking. We were f-ing up the food supply. Seems that it even protected children, do to the second hand smoke effect.

The number of people, especially children, has increased exponentially right along with the decrease, in smokers.

The increase in cancer can be traced right back to the start of Catalitic Converters in cars. Yep! Seem s that Stinky stuff that comes from them is a Carcinogenic Gas,,, that "will" cause... lung cancer... gee!
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Calz (14th February 2016), DNA (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Star Tsar (15th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,308 times in 5,692 posts

Interesting...makes me.think of the myth of garlic n vampires
    Last edited by Mike; 14th February 2016 at 23:31.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (14th February 2016), DNA (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Guess what folks???

That's the prime reason we were made to stop smoking. We were f-ing up the food supply. Seems that it even protected children, do to the second hand smoke effect.

The number of people, especially children, has increased exponentially right along with the decrease, in smokers.

The increase in cancer can be traced right back to the start of Catalitic Converters in cars. Yep! Seem s that Stinky stuff that comes from them is a Carcinogenic Gas,,, that "will" cause... lung cancer... gee!
    Had not heard about vaccines before (and I trust the CDC about as far as I trust "aliens") but yes, native americans used smoke when fighting ... them ... from what I understand.

That said ... there would appear to be *many* different "aliens" ... yes?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

DNA (15th February 2016), hohoemi (16th February 2016), Mike (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Well, the vampire myth is not that far fetched. In the middle ages people and animals were found drained of all blood and sometimes also mutilated. Same as nowadays cattle mutalations and in same instances also humans mutalations. In my opinon the same thing. The people in the middle ages had to explain it somehow and they came up with the vampire theme (myth).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yeah calz, they use mainly smoke and salt. Thats what they use against evil spirits (aliens, and sorts).

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Calz (14th February 2016), DNA (15th February 2016), Mike (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Give me a second before you respond to the title of the post. We often isolate conspiracies and compartmentalize them. By this I mean, we do not allow the conspiracies we uncover to act in a cause and effect model for other conspiracies.

This conspiracy I'm about to articulate comes from DEEP down the rabbit hole. I feel there should be a VIEWER DISCRETION warning on it. There are multiple instances of cognitive dissonance I've experienced for weeks at a time as I've come to grips with the subjects I would like to discuss here.

I believe there are alien races that use us for food. I can get into that in later posts with people if they so desire, but to do a dissertation on that now would make the initial post too long.

I was initially going to post a comment made by Kerry Cassidy in her Mark Richards videos that says something to the effect of certain diseases introduced have been done so to a make humans and their hormones less palatable and even deadly to the races who eat us.

But instead I will post a video of Phil Schneider stating it at 54:15 into the video peaking at 56:45, you can go straight to 56:45 if you're pressed for time. Phil states that the CDC is trying to combat the aliens eating us through the creation of designer diseases like AIDS and EBOLA.

So my next question is this. If you can acknowledge the possibility that aliens eat human beings and or their hormones. And you can acknowledge the possibility that the Governments of the earth are trying to combat this through these designer diseases, wouldn't it make sense that implementing a immunization program of which the sole aim would be to make humans less palatable and or undesirable for consumption would exist?
    excellent post.

DNA +1

be happy

lucidity

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

DNA (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,308 times in 5,692 posts

Well, the vampire myth is not that far fetched. In the middle ages people and animals were found drained of all blood and sometimes also mutilated. Same as nowadays cattle mutalations and in same instances also humans mutalations. In my opinon the same thing. The people in the middle ages had to explain it somehow and they came up with the vampire theme (myth).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yeah calz, they use mainly smoke and salt. Thats what they use against evil spirits (aliens, and sorts).
    True.

I guess.I.should have said vampire metaphor

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Calz (15th February 2016), DNA (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Guess what folks???

I remember reading in the Whitley Strieber books, that he was constantly chastised for smoking tobacco and eating chocolate.

Just a word to the wise, if you are going to smoke, try and smoke organic tobacco, I've got nothing at all against tobacco but the additives, GMO genetics and soil the plants are grown in is a big deal. Look up ponium some time. It's a radioactive element that seems to increase exponentialy in tobacco when the plant is grown in soil heavily laden with petroleum fertilizers. Most of the fertilizers being used today have a great deal of petroleum, unless you buy organic tobacco which in order to be organic it means the soil used must be organic as well. American Spirit ciggerettes and tobacco is sold in most places including gas station now.

Also, the chocolate should probably be of the darkest variety.

I don't know if these things will help for sure, but it might....
    Last edited by DNA; 15th February 2016 at 04:54.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (15th February 2016), hohoemi (16th February 2016), Kryztian (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Take a listen to what Phil Schneider is saying about
    missing children and adults between 10:00 and 15:00
    The alien agenda is hostile.

He was murdered for revealing this information to us.
    Last edited by lucidity; 15th February 2016 at 03:15.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Calz (15th February 2016), DNA (15th February 2016), marique3652 (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)

Take a listen to what Phil Schneider is saying about
    missing children and adults between 10:00 and 15:00
    The alien agenda is hostile.

He was murdered for revealing this information to us.
    You know Mark Richards has stated through Kerry Cassidy that one of the objectives with this whole Syria thing is to create the refugee situation. This refugee situation then lends itself to certain powers acquiring the human refugees and selling them off world via slavery or food.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016), Shannon (15th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Do you eat animals? If so, why do you imagine that you should be exempt form the same experience? Does Kreuzfeldt-Jakobs syndrome make animal corpse less tasty to you? Do vaccinated animals become less delicious? Are you & your species so special?

Clearly I mean to offend. . . . my apologies if that is not your stance.
    Last edited by kirolak; 15th February 2016 at 15:13.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Apophenia (16th February 2016), DNA (15th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Do you eat animals? If so, why do you imagine that you should be exempt form the same experience? Does Kreuzfeldt-Jakobs syndrome make animal corpse less tasty to you? Do vaccinated animals become less delicious? Are you & your species so special?

Clearly I mean to offend. . . . my apologies if that is not your stance.

If you disagree with the direction of the thread that is fine. I'm interested in opening up avenues for dialogue and exchanging ideas.
    From what I understand human beings are pretty fond of cooking their food.
    And from what I've taken from my readings, I've come to understand that the reptilians eat their food, harmone mixes and blood as in it's raw natural state.
    Also, I don't fully understand the differences between Kreuzfeldt-Jakobs compared to the designer drugs the CDC is in the business of creating. So I'm not sure your comparison is in fact something that would correlate.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (15th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast