+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are Immunizations A Defense Against Aliens Eating Humans?

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Are Immunizations A Defense Against Aliens Eating Humans?

Knowing the harm that vaccines are doing to humans, I fear those effects far, far more than I will ever fear being eaten by an alien.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

DNA (22nd June 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

I think the immunizations they push on us are more like MSG or a tenderizer.
    Last edited by Althena; 16th February 2016 at 12:48.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

I would imagine highly advanced aliens "eating people" would want their "food" to be as organic and germ/pollutant free as possible..if that would even bother them at all. Is that why demons prefer virgins? Some hormonal or spiritual purity?

If vaccine induced diseases or diseases/pollutants in general were an issue could they not introduce "cures" or a means to eradicate them? Do chemtrails contain these polluting compounds that are "distasteful"? from what I have read human and cattle mutilations are for specific chemical "nutrient" and hormonal components. I am unclear why they cannot be synthesized. Maybe we're "gourmet" ?

I did consider that the whole planned parenthood debacle fit well with ritual sacrifice models and if evil aliens wanted a food or test supply they could just get it "to order" with very little fuss or attention.

Sometimes "aliens" as represented strike me as being intensely stupid or obtuse especially the grey drone types. It would take very little to contract out a human harvest of anything they wanted instead of flying around and terrorizing people and forcing governments/agencies to react. Everything they want would be willingly sold by many a corporation through extant channels. Even hybrid surrogacy. They just need to package their requests better and some company would happily sell it. It seems they don't really understand how really depraved we are...or how after countless years they just really haven't learned much.

May be a bit too much to expect drones to figure out though...I guess they are on autopilot and don't learn or adapt well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DNA (22nd June 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member cecilmeyer's Avatar
    Thanks

I know why go to all the trouble when they would have the technology just to clone and breed their own cattle like humanity does?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cecilmeyer For This Post:

DNA (22nd June 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by cecilmeyer (here)
    I know why go to all the trouble when they would have the technology just to clone and breed their own cattle like humanity does?
    That is a good point, and there are some that say this is the case.

Val Valarian stated that aliens are cloning humans and painted a pretty scary and disturbing picture in his Matrix II book.
    I've heard speculation that Val Valarian (not his real name) is married to a high clearance military woman who has helped lend some of this insight in his books.
    There was a supposed security officer in the Dulce base named Tom Castello who also stated that humans were being cloned in the Dulce base. This is another very bleak and disturbing account of aliens taking advantage of and using humans as food, science experiments and other things.
    Very troubling disturbing stuff, I would like to warn folks before going down this rabbit hole there are no feel good or positive things from learning about this, it is quite horrific and maddening to take seriously, and yet we all seem to have to navigate this rabbit hole and judge for ourselves if there is any truth to any of this.

I reference this quote by Bill Ryan, all of these books are splendid but the the last book is about Tom Castello and Dulce, it is a short read and quite informational.
    Pretty short and to the point, perfect length for a PDF format in my opinion.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Wendelle Steven's "UFO CONTACT" books.

By far the best investigating ever done into UFO's.

His self published books can now be had for free via PDF files and downloaded, I'm pretty sure Bill has them here on Avalon.
    Here:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2