+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Now KNOW WHY? the Bush Family bought 100,000 Acres in Paraguay!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: I Now KNOW WHY? the Bush Family bought 100,000 Acres in Paraguay!

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    One thing I have noticed, without fail, is that those who are "connected" always hold a high interest in purchasing property, or wells, directly above a large, underground source of water.

Above all else, an abundant, clean, private source of water seems to be highest on the list of priorities for these individuals.

To be located on a vast source of clean, underground water allows the individual in question to hold a position of power, as those nearby may not have access to any water, whatsoever.

If any event of immense destruction occurs, water will be the greatest commodity.
    An underground aquifer also gives you the greatest delay in the onset of issues surrounding radiation contamination.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (6th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Tut tut let's not be catty! (only joking) Just because they think they are bluebloods doesn't mean they have good taste! All that inbreeding puts a crimp on the more superficial senses I guess...................

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

DawgBone (6th December 2010), witchy1 (6th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The key here for those of you that did not know Bush Jr. is a Unification Church member, in order words a long time follower of the rev. Sun Myung Moon. Since the days of communism Moon has supported the republican party and has pour millions in campaign funds in support of Bush and through the use of media Republican pro view campaigns .

Moon owns the Washington Times and UPI ( United Press International ), you might say that Moon and Bush are not only neighbors but much much more. Moon is a self professed Messiah and has an incredible amount of wealth and companies not to mention faithful followers in many high positions in the government all around the world.

Although controlling the water seems to be given as the main reason for the Bush clan buying land in Paraguay I think is also a good way to lay low and continue his long term relationship as a member and disciple of his spiritual mentor Rev. Moon. Without question YES the Bushes have plans to continue being a major influence in the political arena to include a future Bush President.
    Last edited by frank samuel; 6th December 2010 at 01:41.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

Beth (6th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Without question YES the Bushes have plans to continue being a major influence in the political arena to include a future Bush President.
    can someone please put contraceptives in their air conditioning system or water supply

8. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    can someone please put contraceptives in their air conditioning system or water supply
    MMh, bad temper today....?

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Hiya Swami, sometimes its so frustrating - nothing ever seems to change. Nah not grumpy, just dispondant.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Bush and Moon have been seem hanging out in Paraguay and other Latin American countries. this thread opens up another question what are they really up to besides owning the water ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

May the creator have mercy on their souls.

They are no different than you and I. We are all infallible and so are they!

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Here's a very well written article on Moon''s connections and history with the republican party.

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2010/050110.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frank samuel For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Witchy, can you take a look at your URL for the Bush family please? It appears incorrect. Would like to see the pic for myself.

16. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    May the creator have mercy on their souls.
    It's not god that they have to worry about once the truth of what they've been doing to us comes out to the world and is PROPERLY UNDERSTOOD and ACCEPTED.....

We'll get this planet back off 'em someday soon and we'll finally be able to expand and flourish as a species , as was the intention.......

17. Link to Post #32
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

jcocks I agree - and I am 100% comfortable with turning them over to MAAT and having their hearts weighed. I know justice exists.

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hi Str8thinker, its the same as under the photo in first post. they dont seem to copy and paste that well me thinks.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...and_family.jpg

19. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Thanks jackovesk for this excellent thread and witchy for the response. If anyone wants to check on Bush's nearness to Moon, here are two more links:

http://considerthefuture.com/Governm...aguaybush.html
    http://thewordlasc.weebly.com/gayles-links.html

Second time I tried it, the family picture link worked - dunno why it didn't before. Hmm - can't decide whether to make it into desktop wallpaper or back it with cork and use it as a dartboard.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 6th December 2010 at 06:07.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Ahkenaten (9th December 2010), jackovesk (6th December 2010), witchy1 (6th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2