+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Now KNOW WHY? the Bush Family bought 100,000 Acres in Paraguay!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default I Now KNOW WHY? the Bush Family bought 100,000 Acres in Paraguay!

I Now KNOW WHY? the Bush Family bought 100,000 Acres in Paraguay!

The real reason behind the CRIMINAL Bush Family bought over 100,000 Acres of land in Paraguary is not just because they were looking for a Country hideout with no extradition laws!

It was because the 100,000 Acres sits above the LARGEST Aquifer in the World!

They intend to SUCK IT DRY then sell the water back to the people that live there!

See here on Jesse Venturas Conspiracy Theory - The Great Lakes...

Part 2 of 6 @ the 2.00 minute mark...

I strongly urge all of you if you have'nt already?, watch the entire Episode.

GEEZUS, I thought all the other Episodes were Great, but this one is the most Urgent of all.

You will find out how the Big Corporations are stealing your water and selling it back to you and HOW the water is being secretly shipped from America and stock piled in CHINA!

We all wondered the NWO Plans for China to become the New World Super Power and How they are going to Control the World's population. Well alot of their plan is centered around, WHOEVER CONTROLS THE WATER, CONTROLS THE PEOPLE!

I am sorry for all the New Age Sheeple types that remain calm and disipate their energy into a useless void, but if this does'nt make your Blood Boil, I don't know what will. Yours and Your Children's very survival are counting on all of us to Rise Up and and Stop this before it really gets out of control!

PS...

Don't you Just Love that Bush Family? (sarc) Even their smiles can't hide their souless eyes!

Click here to see a real CloseUp showing their eyes...
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...and_family.jpg
    Last edited by jackovesk; 5th December 2010 at 17:32.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: I Now KNOW WHY? the Bush Family bought 100,000 Acres in Paraguay!

Very good points made in your post jackovesk, the water wars is a very real and concerning issue that effects millions

3. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

They did say on Jessie's show "he who controls the water, controls the world". Very true. It is scary to see that these people have this much control over something so precious.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

shadowstalker (5th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Here are a couple of articles from Feb. 2007 on this.
    Article 1.
    Article 2.
    Both have source links, and copious links, within.

It's called the Guaraní Aquifer, the largest one in the world.

Oh! the Bushies are just small fry in this, by the way... they only own about 95,000 acres. The big fish is the guy who put them on to this, Bush Sr's good buddy, Rev. Sun Yun Moon, who owns 1,482,600 acres, next door.

PS: Meanwhile Ted Turner is buying up property atop the US' aquifer. called the Ogallala (about as much water as Lake huron). He says it's to give the buffalo a nice home. Right!
    The Ogallala Aquifer occupies the High Plains of the United States, extending northward from western Texas to South Dakota. The Ogallala is the leading geologic formation in what is known as the High Plains Aquifer System.

Read more: Ogallala Aquifer - depth, important, system, source http://www.waterencyclopedia.com/Oc-...a-Aquifer.html
    "Water is the next oil!!"
    Fred

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Hiram (6th December 2010), Isthatso (5th December 2010), jackovesk (5th December 2010), morguana (5th December 2010), onawah (5th December 2010), shadowstalker (5th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

the fact of the matter we as americans have been paying water bills in the cities since i can remember back in the early sixties,other than well water,but you pay for that is well it takes electricity to pump the water from the well just an abservation...love,light and abundance....thirdeye...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to THIRDEYE For This Post:

shadowstalker (5th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Thanks jackovesk for posting the CT segment. I watched the series this morning.

What these very wealthy people and corporations are doing, is essentially planning for mass murder. They know that they know that millions of people will not have the financial ability to PAY FOR drinkable water and will be forced, because of their greed, to consume poisoned water. All governments will look the other way of course because without the financial backing of these corporations, they will not be re-elected nor be able to bring in money to their states or countries.

When I look at the picture of the Bush clan, I can't help but know that there exist several very innocent and loving people within that group. I also know that this family is planning for yet another Bush-boy as President of the U.S. And to be very honest, I would not be at all surprised if a large faction of voters within this country support Jeb. This is disturbing at best.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Side topic:

Yemen, Gulf of Aden, population, just under 24 million, will, within a decade or thereabouts, run out of water.

They have all but exhausted their deep water wells and continue to drain them at a catastrophic rate....mostly due the introduction of 'commercial' growing of 'GAT' a chewable leaf that gives a euphoric/alert, yet relaxed high.

http://www.greenprophet.com/2009/08/...-gat-qat-drug/

Farmers were growing grapes and other crops, mostly, but GAT proved to yeild a much higher price and sadly, with a high price to pay in the future (no water). GAT trees require an enormous amount of water to grow, one of the thirstiest plants known.

Also, one of the more serious issues related to the 'chewing of GAT' (side effect) is the huge amount of water the chewer's require, further compounding the water issue.

24 million people, soon to be without water and seriously addicted to GAT will, without doubt, bring more issues to the Middle East. This has the potential to bring about civil war if not war in the outlaying region.

Ross.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

fifi (6th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

The other reason that the Bush family feels comfortable in Paraguay is all the Nazis living down there.

13. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Water should be part of the Earth's Life patrimony without any possibilities for lucrative exploitation. Not only water, but water is rather an urgent matter. We pay so much taxes, water supply should be in the top priority of any body of government. Accessibility, quality and ethical management should be the way we manage these essential resources.

Water needs to be respected, of quality, accessible, free and preserved with maturity and ethic. It is mandatory.

Namaste, Steven

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Ahkenaten (5th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

One thing I have noticed, without fail, is that those who are "connected" always hold a high interest in purchasing property, or wells, directly above a large, underground source of water.

Above all else, an abundant, clean, private source of water seems to be highest on the list of priorities for these individuals.

To be located on a vast source of clean, underground water allows the individual in question to hold a position of power, as those nearby may not have access to any water, whatsoever.

If any event of immense destruction occurs, water will be the greatest commodity.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Just as a side note, it is speculated that underground water also creates a vortex of energy that can be tapped by those that know how to use that energy.

Question is, does the Bush clan know that and secondly are they knowledgeable in tapping into this energy and if so for what ends?
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

17. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

About 6 years ago, while riding in an airport shuttle, I met a woman who was in some way connected to the U.N. and was involved in a project in Afghanistan. She told me that Afghanistan sat on a huge underwater reservoir, which was the water table for a good part of 2 continents. (I may not be using the correct wording here, but that what the jest of her conversation.)

I never thought much about it until reading this thread. Perhaps there is more to the Afghanistan story. Although I just tried to do a little research and all I could find was that there was a water shortage in Afghanistan.

Does anyone know anything about this?
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Ahkenaten (6th December 2010)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

This is completely out of topic .... but what are those boots that George W. is wearing ? He really is the clown of the family ...

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I am never surprised when any of the global elite buys land where they can make a billion dollars or more, and make the rest of us do without or suffer in innumerable ways. They always want to make the bucks and have no empathy or conscience.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

21. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Operator those are his favorite Rubber Duckie Boots - Mommie has told him to put those on when it is rainy outside.

22. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote Don't you Just Love that Bush Family? (sarc) Even their smiles can't hide their souless eyes!
    Did you do a close up ??????????? check G seniors eyes...........yew........ I couldnt find that 1 person in the photo that ruins it for everyone else.......... you know like our own photos....theres always one that looks like a dick. Did you notice g junior's seal on his gumboots??????????? probably not important - but he is clearly showing it off on close up
    W

23. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Wow I can't blow up the silly gumboots to peek at them - frankly these people make me feel very uncomfortable looking at them close up. Something non-human about them.............must be that pesky royal bloodline of theirs!

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Click here to see a real CloseUp showing their eyes...
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...and_family.jpg

then click the little + sign
    Last edited by witchy1; 6th December 2010 at 01:08.

25. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm struck by the ugliness of the room. An attempt to look grand and palatial. It comes off looking rather tacky and pretentious.

Of course, the Bush clan obviously think of themselves as royalty. What a laugh!

26. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hi Dawgbone, I thought the exact same thing.......sterile. nice Persian rug tho

27. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

DawgBone (6th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast