Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Default Re: Losing it?

"Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates:

"At the first gate, ask yourself “Is is true?”

At the second gate ask, “Is it necessary?”

At the third gate ask, “Is it kind?”

~ Rumi

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), genevieve (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), Reinhard (17th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016), Wind (18th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Sign of the times , henoch foretold the love of many will wax cold ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 times in 244 posts

Allow, observe, release.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The far reaching arrms of our galaxies central sun hits us without being obstructed , I know it sounds crazy but , the Ts said it would speed up our world, our climate, our bodies, minds , animals , everything ... it will take patience and strength , we will adjust , it happens every 26,580 years as our our sol system completes a loop around the central sun , it always brings great change ...we have spiral arms in our galaxy, we are currently in between spiral arms , revolutionary cosmic rays blanket everything ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), genevieve (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    6pounder, this might seem bad or wrong to you about what's going on in your consciousness, but I have noticed that things are accelerating really quickly now. During the last week or so things have really accelerated forward even beyond what I have expected. My prediction of the stock markets doing a final suck until it blows like a balloon seems to come true. Every day now I am becoming more and more certain that yes, the markets are going to crash very hard later this year and it's going to be a very cleansing process in many ways. We are heading right into the eye of the storm and we need to, because the false has to untangle from our consciousness, so that we can become who we really are and so that we can harmonize with nature towards the fulfillment of God's grand miracle.

As we are now accelerating forward I encourage you to not judge the "seemingly negative" things that are going on, as things that are there in your life to cause you long term damage, instead re-consider that idea - what is now happening is really what needs to happen, that what is going on only appears negative on the surface but is actually there to support you forward towards not only being in truth but also telling you what is not true, so that you can know that what is now going on serves to make your consciousness more clear and to make you discover new perspectives on things that you never thought of before, totally new things.

So the recipe is to be yourself, to give negative thoughts of what's going on a chance to be observed from more positive perspectives, to understand that we are going through a consciousness acceleration process, that you are infinitely supported by an unconditionally loving God and that in your own soul steps that are truly you, you will find peace and you will find a soft pillow in those foot steps that are there to protect you and to inform you about who you really are as you are now accelerating through this time of positive must-happen change.

Essentially I want to encourage you that you are infinitely important in creation, that you exist in a creation that is infinitely miraculous, that you are here to discover who you are and that you are supported in an accelerated way on this soul journey. We are all in this together and it has been orchestrated by very light density beings so that we can experience more of who we really are, who our soulmate really is and what creation really is. Because those are some of the limitations that are very active in our consciousness, that we are now learning to untangle before we move on to a higher level of consciousness.

The reason why we ARE waking up, why we ARE in an awakening process, is because nature accelerates, we think it's constant, but everything accelerates including our consciousness. Therefore the rate of change is picking up, in every way. And it is to our benefit, because creation is not there to cause us harm, that's not how God is. God is infinitely miraculous and that it is this grand miracle that we are now witnessing.
    Totally agree with WhiteLoves post above and as far as I'm concerned anyone who claims they're not experiencing or noticing a "quickening" of reality is flat out lying. Our baggage is coming to the surface exponentially and it seems karma is becoming instant. But it's alright it's all good I'm just gonna ride the wave as best I can as there are awesome supportING people that have been placed in my reality to help me overcome and shed the old skin. Take care everyone.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016), ZooLife (17th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think for some people, myself included, those symptoms come along with waking up and becoming aware of how easily people are deluded by TPTB, and of how afraid most are to join us and begin to see the truth.
    What helps me is to remember that I was once the same and waking up was a lengthy and very painful process, during which I lost hope and faith in pretty much everything I had formerly believed in (though much of that was later restored, only in a more grounded and sensible way).
    I also think that there are Archons who really don't want us to wake up, and persistently persecute us for doing so by whatever energetic means they have at their disposal, which are considerable, since they thrive on fear and hate and there is plenty of that to go around on the planet presently.
    If you give yourself credit for having had the courage and intelligence to open your eyes, and forgive others for not having the same temerity...the time will come when they will no longer be able to hide, and when it does, the awake ones will be there to help them get over the worst, just as there have been awake ones helping us all along the way...
    ...And it will not all have been in vain...
    This is one of the most awesome things I have ever read!

Spot on.

Don't resist. Don't let it persist. Reconcile this paradox.

Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), onawah (17th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016), ZooLife (17th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

maybe its more accurate to say that you have lost it and now you are becoming aware that you dont have it. So Greybeard could be correct in saying that you are winning.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016), ZooLife (17th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by 6pounder (here)
    i feel like im being disconnected from who i am. its like all i preach about the bad side of human beheiviour is what im becoming now... i cant really put it into words.
    simple things that showed me that im losing it:
    1. my ego - its kick out in every single action i make if its words or decisions.
    2. i lost my kindness - i treat all who surround me like im superior to them.
    3. thinking im better - ive noticed that what ever i say sounds like im tryng to proove im better then someone.
    4. ive become very angry - practicly about every single thing around me.

does any one feel the same lately or had this issue and can give me an advice to figure out how to get back on my feet? any help will be highly appriciated.
    All i can say is, well done 6pounder. It took me up to my early 40s before i recognised and acknowledged the archetypes within me that no longer served my higher good.
    Remembering that the ego does not like change. But can be trained to accept change. And when you make a conscious decision the subconscious takes a while to catch up.The next stage is to go within, say thank you for being with me but you no longer serve me. I let you go with love. Be patient with yourself.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), Limor Wolf (17th February 2016), M-Albion-3D (21st February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016), Wind (18th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by 6pounder (here)
    i feel like im being disconnected from who i am. its like all i preach about the bad side of human beheiviour is what im becoming now... i cant really put it into words.
    simple things that showed me that im losing it:
    1. my ego - its kick out in every single action i make if its words or decisions.
    2. i lost my kindness - i treat all who surround me like im superior to them.
    3. thinking im better - ive noticed that what ever i say sounds like im tryng to proove im better then someone.
    4. ive become very angry - practicly about every single thing around me.

does any one feel the same lately or had this issue and can give me an advice to figure out how to get back on my feet? any help will be highly appriciated.
    All part of your evolution and who you are
    Also being part of the greater awake you.

Go with this flow but protect your self/emotions by being/applying 'Mindfulness Techniques'

Welcome to the next level down the 'Rabbit-Hole' my friend
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ive been going through many changes also. Especially since this 'Blood Moon' saga, it has increased dramatically.

Some days I don't want to have anybody around me. I can't even be bothered to catch up with friends at weekends as it feels like im just disconnected from their world (whatever that is these days) Im a DJ and have a gig this weekend in front a of a few thousand people. Im going through records now and it just doesn't make sense to me at the minute. Im not sure if it's to do with frequency of the music or what? But something I hold dearly to my heart feels like it's slipping away. In the meantime, I find it hard as everything I've done for the last 30 years feels like it serves no purpose. I have to really push myself to get out of the house and get my ass to the gym. My emotions are up and down and feel like my insides are being pushed and pulled all over the place. Constant ringing in my ears and my short term memory is totally shot to bits! It doesn't get any easier when there is nobody around me ANYWHERE in my area going through the same thing.

Basically - It feels like my life is on hold for the time being while I ride this out.

You are not alone..
    Last edited by Soul Safari; 17th February 2016 at 13:19.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), greybeard (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), Limor Wolf (17th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Last edited by ulli; 17th February 2016 at 14:56.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), Soul Safari (17th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Totally agree with WhiteLoves post above and as far as I'm concerned anyone who claims they're not experiencing or noticing a "quickening" of reality is flat out lying. Our baggage is coming to the surface exponentially and it seems karma is becoming instant.
    Rather than ’flat out lying’ some may not have put together their reasons for over indulgence in drugs, alcohol, excessive work, shopping, eating, TV are symptoms of masking emotions that are too painful to confront. Others may be wrapped in the passage of time because of family obligations haven't had the time or energy to reflect on inner stirrings. And there are those who’s coping mechanism for pain and suffering is denial. Which has been reinforced by a game that’s been on tick-tock since the alteration of humanity.

The ’flat out lie’ comes from god(s) that perpetuate through layers and layers of manipulation of non-stop brainwashing. We’re teasing out what’s truth. Each one of us that does, helps those that stir out of their artificially inducted slumber. No words are needed on levels that the sleepy ones will hear and spark inner knowing. Exponential it’s happening. The lie cannot withstand the frequencies that the organic beings, the co-creators are manifesting at this historical juncture. The originators of the ‘flat out lie’ are soon to be space dust.

RunningDeer ♡

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), Limor Wolf (17th February 2016), onawah (17th February 2016), Soul Safari (17th February 2016), Tyy1907 (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016), ZooLife (17th February 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I welcome these new found energies and it feels like the 'Beginning of the beginning' for me (if that makes sense) and I know the 'old' me has to let go. But it's how to move forward from now on.. I mean, it feels like im running solo, on my own - away from the crowd. Im trying to be creative and productive during this time. But it's running at such a slow pace and nothing is fluid. Lazy! Would totally sum it up..

Trying to keep positive here

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), Tyy1907 (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Member guido's Avatar
    Thanks

hello Sixpounder,

Think about the first thing you told us back in November and try to do it again.

With love,

Guido

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guido For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Google ascension symptoms...a lot of the physical and phsyco things we are going through i am sure are a result of this...clearing away the old emotions.

Be well

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), Tyy1907 (17th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

Quote Posted by guido (here)
    hello Sixpounder,

Think about the first thing you told us back in November and try to do it again.

With love,

Guido
    puts me in shock to see that huge change ive made in such a short time from back then to this moment. like being stuck in a free fall till ill hit the ground and be able to raise again.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), guido (20th February 2016), Matthew (17th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016), ZooLife (17th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Soul Safari (here)
    Ive been going through many changes also. Especially since this 'Blood Moon' saga, it has increased dramatically.

Some days I don't want to have anybody around me. I can't even be bothered to catch up with friends at weekends as it feels like im just disconnected from their world (whatever that is these days) Im a DJ and have a gig this weekend in front a of a few thousand people. Im going through records now and it just doesn't make sense to me at the minute. Im not sure if it's to do with frequency of the music or what? But something I hold dearly to my heart feels like it's slipping away. In the meantime, I find it hard as everything I've done for the last 30 years feels like it serves no purpose. I have to really push myself to get out of the house and get my ass to the gym. My emotions are up and down and feel like my insides are being pushed and pulled all over the place. Constant ringing in my ears and my short term memory is totally shot to bits! It doesn't get any easier when there is nobody around me ANYWHERE in my area going through the same thing.

Basically - It feels like my life is on hold for the time being while I ride this out.

You are not alone..
    Most of what you have posted Soul Safari is relevant to me but I dont take it personally.
    Concentration level is poor too.
    I have been a professional bass guitarist and now I have a problem following the chord progressions that should be easy for me.

Also there has been problems with the car--now the TV has packed it--the fridge is acting up--the laptop crashes after 30 minutes use.
    Is all this coincidence????---I wonder.
    Yes loosing it in quite a few ways.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), Matthew (17th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), Soul Safari (17th February 2016), Tyy1907 (17th February 2016), Wind (18th February 2016), ZooLife (17th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

I experience a fluctuation of sorts.

I have moments of such clarity that they are breath taking beyond the breath taking experience one gets from nature. And then, seemingly longer moments, that can be defined as 'losing it'.

The whole experience reminds me of the analogy of a dolphin and it's leaps out of the water only to return to the depths and so forth.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), greybeard (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I can relate to what is thread is about.
    The extremes in emotion and also thoughts, I just see it as long repressed stuff coming up to get noticed. I will put myself in observe mode if it gets too intense.
    If I feel frustrated, I just step aside and observe the frustration and what about the situation that is frustrating me. Lots of impatience, lots of "I can' be around this person right now" but I attempt not to judge it as good or bad (ego always want to put in the good or bad category)
    It just is.
    The thing about this time is the loss loss loss, feels like you are losing yourself.
    Things that once interested you or you did easily now it's kind of flat and their is no interest.
    The void is kind of unsettling.
    Once I can see it in the observe mode, it kind of runs out of energy and falls away.
    I have to monitor my thoughts/feelings because I will get some thought that is negative or restrictive in some way which leads to feeling this or that way or the feeling comes first than the thought shows up and if I can catch it in time and go in observe mode it falls away.
    Now I ask myself through out the day, how I am feeling right now.

What is working for you right now? Don't forget to acknowledge that.
    It does help

And yes, you are not alone.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 17th February 2016 at 19:49.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

6pounder (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), Soul Safari (17th February 2016), ulli (17th February 2016)

39. Link to Post #40
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I like this -

The thing about this time is the loss loss loss, feels like you are losing yourself.
    Things that once interested you or you did easily now it's kind of flat and their is no interest.
    The void is kind of unsettling.

Yes, the void would be excellent way to describe it. Identity is kinda lost...All my years I surrounded myself with a lot of culture. And right now it makes no sense.

I gotta jump around on stage this Friday and pretend im enjoying lol

Just gotta get on with it

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

greybeard (17th February 2016), Grizz Griswold (20th February 2016), RunningDeer (17th February 2016), ZooLife (17th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast